The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Universal Booking League - Season 1

Go down 
+9
SP
Mesa
BEAST MODE
Jericho
Styles
JD
White guy
John (Phenonemal Aussie)
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:38 pm

ik, today is Wednesday now, but I will try my hardest to get my show done today, tomorrow latest. I've been swamped with school work, and yea that kind of comes first
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:47 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Warbringer Mesa wrote:
Mick Foley has signed all of his personalities to Ignition Pro, which will be posted in a little bit, because I got sick.

Actually I have Mankind on LWF

My bad. His usage is just the **** one off of all time then. lol
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:27 am

Warbringer Mesa wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Warbringer Mesa wrote:
Mick Foley has signed all of his personalities to Ignition Pro, which will be posted in a little bit, because I got sick.

You can have him cuz ...

Adam, I haven't got anytime for this anymore sorry. I thought I would have but sadly, nay, homework has been piling up and I need to focus on that.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 5:37 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Warbringer Mesa wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Warbringer Mesa wrote:

You can have him cuz ...

Adam, I haven't got anytime for this anymore sorry. I thought I would have but sadly, nay, homework has been piling up and I need to focus on that.

Oh ****. But fair enough, school does come first.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:36 am

With the sad loss of LWF, Ignition Pro has signed many of their talents. These men are:

Triple H
Sting
Shawn Michaels
The Rock
Steve Austin
JBL
Ric Flair [Managerial Contract]
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:52 am

UNW too have signed some of LWF's talent and the following are

Afa {Managerial Contract}
Sika {Managerial Contract}
Jimmy Snuka {Managerial Contract}
Ricky Steamboat {Managerial Contract}

UNW have also signed these men to contracts

Joe Anoa'i
Matt Anoa'i

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:22 pm

I was going to ask if I could take over LWF but I won't now that people have signed the top stars. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 5:49 pm

кαяℓ ιѕ вι-ωιηηιηg! wrote:
I was going to ask if I could take over LWF but I won't now that people have signed the top stars. Razz

I'd assume if you took over, You'd get those people they signed because Adam hasn't actually said what is happening with the roster
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 5:50 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

I'd assume if you took over, You'd get those people they signed because Adam hasn't actually said what is happening with the roster

Well I would love to take over LWF. Your first show got me hooked. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:01 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

lol I had an epic Sting/Undertaker feud plan which went over 4 months before Sting was ever actually seen on TV lol
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:02 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

lol I had an epic Sting/Undertaker feud plan which went over 4 months before Sting was ever actually seen on TV lol

lol, I think I may start looking for some storylines in case I get the roster Razz
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:04 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

lol, I think I may start looking for some storylines in case I get the roster Razz

Did you wanna see the brackets I had set for the LWF Championship Tournament?
If so I can PM them to ya after school
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:16 pm

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:
Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

Did you wanna see the brackets I had set for the LWF Championship Tournament?
If so I can PM them to ya after school

That would be great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:40 pm

No offense Karl, but it'd be kind of biased if you got to take over LWF, seeing as I when I came in late I ended up with only a few stars, and you being just as late would end up with a roster full of legends. <3
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:14 am

Mesa [Winning] wrote:
No offense Karl, but it'd be kind of biased if you got to take over LWF, seeing as I when I came in late I ended up with only a few stars, and you being just as late would end up with a roster full of legends. <3

I came in later than you, yet I was able to find lots of stars to put on my roster, but I do agree with you, it would kinda be unfair if Karl was to take over from Jake's show with his roster and not go and find wrestlers like we all had to
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:32 am

Looks guys, I have no time for this anymore... NAH! Just joking, see what I did there? Anyways, yes school is picking up, and shiz, but I have decided, to have a show every two weeks, I will have a PPV every month. So yea i will be still on this shiz, but I will only post my show every two weeks. I hope you undertsand Adam.

Also I think their should be a draft for Jake's roster. So everyone gets a share bite of the roster? Sound cool? Unless someone is taking over Jake's roster?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:33 am

John (Phenomenal Aussie) wrote:
Looks guys, I have no time for this anymore... NAH! Just joking, see what I did there? Anyways, yes school is picking up, and shiz, but I have decided, to have a show every two weeks, I will have a PPV every month. So yea i will be still on this shiz, but I will only post my show every two weeks. I hope you undertsand Adam.

Also I think their should be a draft for Jake's roster. So everyone gets a share bite of the roster? Sound cool? Unless someone is taking over Jake's roster?

I'd have a PPV every two months if I were you, being your only posting two shows a month and all
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:37 am

I wouldn't like a draft because I only want a select few of them as managers for storyline purposes and if Karl does take over then I'm going to make sure that the one's I wanted become dual branded, so I can use them on my show
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:42 am

Jake; Oh Radio wrote:

I'd have a PPV every two months if I were you, being your only posting two shows a month and all

Thanks pointing that out man. Will do. Razz
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:43 am

Samuel wrote:

I wouldn't like a draft because I only want a select few of them as managers for storyline purposes and if Karl does take over then I'm going to make sure that the one's I wanted become dual branded, so I can use them on my show

I agree but I do want few people who I have wanted for awhile now... so idk really.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:07 am

My first show will be up later tonight
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:44 am

AEW has signed "The Amercain Badass" The Undertaker to contract

(Yes storyline, that is why he is the badass. But it all depends if Adam lets me)
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:44 am

UNW has just signed John Cutler to a contract
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:48 am

AEW has signed Jim Neidhart Bret hart and Randy Savage to contracts

(Depends on what Adams says.)
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:49 am

UNW has just officially announced that AEW is run by a huge dumb ****
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Universal Booking League - Season 1   The Universal Booking League - Season 1 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Universal Booking League - Season 1
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next