The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Premier Pro Wrestling

Go down 
+6
Jericho
Mesa
BEAST MODE
SP
#Animal
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Champion
Champion

Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:51 pm

PPW have announced that today they have signed Robbie E and Homicide

Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:48 am

PPW House Show results from the Memphis Coliseum

Justice Pain Beat Trent Baretta

Brodus Clay beat Conor O'Brian

Alex Riley won a Battle Royal to recieve a title shot against Rocky Romero

Michael Tarver, Homicide and The British Invasion beat The Rockband

Wade Barrett beat Dolph Ziggler and D'angelo Dinero in a 3 way dance

Rocky Romero submitted Alex Riley

Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:33 am

A great BTB so far, looking forward to Sting although I'm disappointed Barrett didn't win at the PPV.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:41 am

Newsid wrote:
A great BTB so far, looking forward to Sting although I'm disappointed Barrett didn't win at the PPV.

thanks man, and yeah with Barrett I got a few other plans for him
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:08 am

PPW have also signed on Earl hebner, Jackson James and Shane Sewell as referees
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:48 am

I'm looking forward to the Miz/Sting feud if that's what you're planning. Otherwise, Sting is a great pick up who can feud with just about anybody.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:18 pm

Warbringer Mesa wrote:
I'm looking forward to the Miz/Sting feud if that's what you're planning. Otherwise, Sting is a great pick up who can feud with just about anybody.

Thanks man and yeah I figured The Same when it came to Sting he can be matched well with most guys
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:53 pm

with the Pure Championship Tournament Mr Estrada has decided there will be 16 men instead of 8

so with the original Brackets which are

Matt Cross vs Teddy Hart

DH Smith vs Tyler Reks

Colt Cabana vs Husky Harris

D'angelo Dinero vs Consequences Creed

There will also be

Magnus vs Darren Young

Trent Baretta vs Justice Pain

Robbie E vs Percy Watson

Johnny Curtis vs Jay Lethal

Last edited by Shade on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:37 pm

Premier Pro Wrestling presents Pride from the kfc yum center Louisville Kentucky

Dark Match: Brodus Clay beat Satoshi Kojima

Act Vll- Changing of The Guard

Match One: Colt Cabana vs Husky Harris
~ at the Start of the Match Cabana offered to shake hands and Harris slapped him
~ after a few minutes of Brawling Harris takes control when he hits a stiff lariat
~ Husky then hits the ropes and drops on Cabana with a elbow drop
~ Husky then climbs up to the top rope, and begins to taunt the crowd only for Cabana to join him up top
~ Cabana tries for a suplex but Harris pushes him off, Harris then tries for a top rope senton but Cabana moves out of the way sending Harris crashing down to the mat
~ Cabana hits the ropes and hits Harris with a DDT, which stuns Harris enough for Cabana to cover him for the win
Winner: Colt Cabana(7:56)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Match Two: DH Smith vs Tyler Reks
~ to start the match off both men have a test of strength
~ as Smith seems to be getting the better of Reks, tyler cheap shots him with a kick to the leg
~ Reks then follows up with a Big boot which nearly puts Smith away as Reks gets a 2 count
~ Smith tries to make a comeback and gets a near fall on Reks following a stalling suplex
~ Smith then climbs up to the top rope and stuns Reks with a diving European Uppercut
~ as Reks staggers to his feet, Smith rebounds from the ropes for a shoulder block but Reks catches him halfway through with a belly to belly suplex
~ as Smith gets to his feet he is nailed with a hard lariat from Reks
~ Reks then puts Smith on his shoulders for The Burning Hammer but Smith manages to drop behind and roll Reks up with a crucifix for the win
Winner: DH Smith(9:13)

as soon as Wade Barrett's entrance music plays the crowd begin to cheer loudly, when he walks out onto the stage and into the ring the cheers get louder and louder, Barrett is then handed a microphone

Wade: at the PPW Pay Per View, The Night $h1t Goes Down, I narrowly lost to The Miz but I am out here now as I am officially asking for a rematch against the Miz and I will go through anyone to get that rematch.

Barrett and the crowd gasp as The undefeated Brodus Clay walks down to the ring holding a microphone, Brodus joins Wade in the ring

Brodus: now hold on Wade, why do you deserve a title shot over me, you lost at the Pay Per View I did not, in fact I have not lost yet, so if anyone is getting a title shot it is me

as Barrett goes to reply he is cut off by Matt Cross's entrance music

The Crowd boo as Cross walks onto the stage holding a microphone

Cross: I am sick of this, time and time again it seems people are overlooking me I mean look at this picture I see a man who lost at the Pay Per View and I see a fat overweight Gangster wannabe in the ring making claims for a title shot, where as I am bumped into a tournament for a lower class title, so if anything you two guys and anyone in the back can get in line for a title shot behind me

The Crowd cheer as the newly signed Homicide walks down through the crowd holding a microphone

Homicide: it seems everyone is throwing their names in for title shots here, well allow me to throw mine in as well, as quite frankly everything I have accomplished puts me way above all of you guys, which is why more then anything I deserve my shot

as soon as The PPW World Champion The Miz's music plays the boos are deafening, as Miz and Alex Riley walk onto the stage the boos reach their peak, Miz and Riley walk down the ramp and stand outside the ring

Miz: Really?, Really? I mean Really, you all reckon you deserve title shots I mean let's look at the facts Wade Barrett at the Pay Per View I choked you out, so in my view you do not deserve a shot, Brodus Clay the only thing you deserve a shot at is a Buffet and as for Matt Cross and Homicide let's face it guys no one really cares about you so none of you deserve a shot at my title.

as Miz finishes talking he notices Matt Cross running down the ramp trying to attack him, so Miz has Riley try and attack Cross only for Cross to catch Riley with a dropkick, as Miz watches on he is tackled by Homicide, who quickly jumped the barricade, Miz and Riley escape to the ring where Wade Barrett and Brodus Clay are waiting for them.

Homicide and Cross then jump in the ring as well, but after a few glances between all 6 men it turns into a full scale brawl with everyone attacking each other until everyone sets their sights on Brodus Clay, as Cross and Homicide try to attack Clay they are quickly hit with a double Clothesline, Barrett tries to slam Clay but Clay stuns him with a elbow and then tosses him hard out of the ring, Riley and Miz then try to attack brodus by Brodus catches Riley by the throat and chokeslams him, which leaves Brodus and The Miz in the ring

Miz tries to reason with Brodus until Brodus hoists Miz above his head and presses him out of the ring onto Barrett, Cross and Homicide, as Brodus stands in the ring celebrating he is cut off by Abraham Washington who appears on the Titantron

Washington: OK, right enough of this, first things first Mr Estrada has appointed me temporary GM while he is on vacation, now then as for this situation, I have to say first of all Brodus Clay you are right you do deserve a title shot because of your impressive streak, and Wade even though you lost it was a phenomenal match and you should still be in the running and Cross I do believe you are over looked so here is my solution as the upcoming Pay Per View Love and War it will be The Miz defending his title against Brodus Clay, Wade Barrett, Matt Cross and Homicide in a 6 man Hell In A Cell Match and before you ask the 6th man in the man will be determined at a later date.

after Washington's announcement The Miz has a look of Horror on his face, as the other challengers all look around only Brodus Clay is the one who seems to be smiling after this announcement
Match Three: Michael Tarver vs Byron Saxton
~ Saxton tries to attack Tarver before the bell but Tarver quickly catches Saxton off guard with a Spinebuster
~ Tarver then throws Saxton into the turnbuckle and lands numerous body shots on Saxton
~ about 5 minutes into the match The rest of The Rockband can be seen walking down to the ring
~ Tarver ignores the others and continues his match with Saxton
~ Tarver then throws Saxton out of the ring, and Tarver follows as Tarver gets out of the ring he quickly drops Brett Dibiase with a superman punch and then throws Donny Marlow into the steps
~ Tarver then Chases Heath Slater round the ring but is blind sided with a clothesline from Byron
~ Byron rolls Tarver into the ring and then tries for a Crossbody Block, but Tarver Catches him and then slams him, Tarver then hits the ropes and hits a running knee straight to Saxton's head, Tarver then covers Saxton for the win
Winner: Michael Tarver(12:15)
After the match, as Saxton is helped backstage by medics it is announced next week Michael Tarver will face Brett Dibiase
Match Four: D'angelo Dinero vs Consequences Creed
~ Dinero at the start of the match appears visibly frustrated from his loss to Romero at the PPV
~ as soon as The Bell Rings Dinero attacks Creed
~ Creed tries for a comeback but is caught with a hard flapjack by Dinero, Dinero then follows up with a soccer kick to the stomach
~ as Creed slowly gets to his feet Dinero lifts him onto his shoulders and hits a fireman's Carry Gut buster
~ Dinero then motions for the DDE but as he goes for it Creed moves out of the way
~ Creed makes a comeback and for a little while begins to take it to Dinero
~ Creed follows up by sending Dinero onto the apron, Creed then joins him on the apron and punches away at him, Creed then clotheslines Dinero over the ropes back into the ring but Dinero manages to work it so he lands on top of Creed in a pin, as The ref counts Dinero holds the tights for the win
Winner: D'angelo Dinero(14:34)
Match Five: Teddy Hart vs ???????
~ as Teddy stands in the ring waiting to find out who is taking Matt Cross's place in the match he is surprised when it is announced his opponent is Doug Williams
~ Williams and Hart start the match and begin to trade submissions and strikes for a few minutes
~ Hart then manages to stun Williams following a hurricanrana, as Hart goes up top he is shocked when Williams quickly joins him and hits a superplex
~ Williams then hits a running knee strike on Hart for a near fall
~ as Hart Makes it to his feet Williams tries for the Chaos Theory but Hart manages to avoid and then hits a tornado DDT
~ Hart then goes onto the apron and hits a springboard dropkick for a near fall
~ Hart then goes up top and hits a Shooting Star Press on Williams
~ Hart then hoists Williams up and hits a Cradle DDT for the win
Winner: Teddy Hart(15:23)

The Crowd cheer loudly as Sting's music plays, and then the lights go out and when they turn back on, Sting is standing in the ring holding a microphone

Sting: now I made my debut at the Pay Per View and since then I have been asked why I signed with PPW, and unlike most superstars who are here for the Fame and Money where as I am here becuase I see Premier Pro Wrestling as one of the most presitous and up and coming companies in Wrestling and I want to bring back Honor to Proffessional Wrestling as we have lately been labelled Sports Entertainers and I want to disprove this, which is why I have a problem with The Miz as he stands for everything I am trying to prove Wrestling is not

Sting: and that is why earlier today when Byron Saxton offered me the last spot in the 6 man Hell in a Cell I accepted, and then I shall take the World Title from the Miz and bring back the honor to Proffesional Wrestling.

as Sting stands in the ring with the crowd cheering for him to beat the Miz, he is shocked when Dolph Ziggler runs down to the ring and tackles him Ziggler and Sting brawl for a bit, until Miz and Riley make their way down to the ring, Sting manages to fend off all three men until Miz cheapshots him, Sting grabs his Black Baseball bat and hits Ziggler in the stomach with it he then bashes Riley over the head with it and tosses him out of the ring, Sting then sets up Miz for the Scorpion death Drop only for Ziggler to lock on the Sleeper hold, which puts Sting to sleep as the show ends.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:45 pm

PPW have managed to sign Jay Lethal to a contract
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:51 am

PPW News

~ announced for the next PPW show are the following matches

Pure Title Tournament first round matches:

Magnus vs Darren Young

Robbie E vs Percy Watson

also on the card is

Michael Tarver vs Donny Marlow

Sting vs Dolph Ziggler

expected to appear are Miz, Wade Barrett, Brodus Clay, Matt Cross and Homicide

~ in Other PPW news Acting GM Abraham Washington has managed to sign Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase to contracts word is in the Dibiase Signing he also signed Dibiase's valet Maryse aswell

Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:11 am

Shade wrote:
PPW News

~ announced for the next PPW show are the following matches

Magnus vs Darren Young

Robbie E vs Percy Watson

also on the card is

Sting vs Dolph Ziggler

expected to appear are Miz, Wade Barrett, Brodus Clay, Matt Cross and Homicide

~ in Other PPW news Acting GM Abraham Washington has managed to sign Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase to contracts word is in the Dibiase Signing he also signed Dibiase's valet Maryse aswell

Predictions in bold. I see Sting winning by DQ and Percy somehow getting the upset.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:37 am

Magnus vs Darren Young

Robbie E vs Percy Watson

also on the card is

Sting vs Dolph Ziggler

Predictions in bold fool
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:05 am

Thanks for the predicitions Guys
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:39 am

Magnus vs Darren Young

Robbie E vs Percy Watson

also on the card is

Sting vs Dolph Ziggler

You know the go
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:22 pm

thanks for predicting Sam
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:02 pm

PPW House Show results from Wachovia Center, Philadelphia

Justice Pain, Heath Slater, Donny Marlow and Brett Dibiase defeated Trent Baretta, Jay Lethal, Michael Tarver and Husky Harris

Brodus Clay beat Dolph Ziggler

Austin Aries and Roderick Strong beat Titus O'neal and Damien Sandow and The Osirian Portal(1) in a triple threat Tag Team match

Cody Rhodes beat Johnny Curtis

Rocky Romero won a four way dance involving Robbie E, Matt Cross and Consequences Creed

Jackson Andrews beat Johnny Moss(1)

and in the Main Event The British Invasion beat The Miz and Alex Riley

~~~~~~
(1) means tryout
~~~~~~
Notes from show:

During the opening contest there was a lot of heat directed at the Rockband and Justice Pain, also Michael Tarver was incredibly over with the audience

in The Brodus Clay/ Dolph Ziggler match, the crowd was solidly behind Brodus and at one point when Dolph had the sleeper on the crowd really got behind Brodus

in a stellar triple threat Tag Team Match, The Osirian Portal who were having a tryout quickly got over with the crowd after they tried to hypnotise Damien Sandow, when Aries and Strong won the match the crowd gave them a mixed reaction

Cody Rhodes would then come out and cut a promo on the crowd inciting a ton of heat from the crowd until Johnny Curtis came out and challenged him to a match, towards the end of the match Curtis seemed to be favouring his arm after taking a crashlanding off the apron earlier in the match

The Four Way dance which was easily the match of the night, was very action packed, Creed was very popular in this match and when he was pinned by Robbie E, The crowd booed loudly until Robbie was knocked out with a head kick by Romero, Romero and Cross then went on to compete for about 10 more minutes until Romero would catch Cross in a amrbar for the win

in another tryout match Englishmen Johnny Moss had a hard hitting battle against Jackson Andrews and impressed everyone when he hit 3 german suplexes in a row on Jackson, The only dull point of the match was the finish as Jackson won following catching Moss off the top rope with a clothesline and then covering him

and in the main event which featured the British Invasion and The Miz and Alex Riley, was a slow starting match but towards the end the action really picked up and when Williams and Magnus hit their respective finishers on Miz and Riley for the win

Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:27 pm

Magnus vs Darren Young

Robbie E vs Percy Watson

Sting vs Dolph Ziggler

Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:50 pm

PPW Love and War Update

Love and War will be held at Wembley arena in London, so far confirmed is

6 Man Hell In a cell match for the PPW World Title
The Miz(c) vs Wade Barrett vs Sting vs Brodus Clay vs Matt Cross vs Homicide

PPW Pure Title Tournament Finals
????? vs ??????

also expected for the PPV is a Tag Team Championship Match, a Capital Title Match and a Feast or Fired Match
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:00 pm

Magnus vs Darren Young

Robbie E vs Percy Watson

Sting vs Dolph Ziggler

- - - -

Magnus beats Darren Young fairly,
Baretta gets a roll up on Pain,
Robbie E steals the victory
Lethal pulls it off
Tarver pulls it off
the Miz or someone, costs Sting the match.
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:36 pm

Abraham Washington has announced that at the upcoming PPV The British Invasion's opponent in The Tag Team Championship match will be Satoshi Kojima and Milano Collection AT
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:31 pm

PPW Titantron
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:26 pm

PPW news

~ in a shocking Departure from PPW Matt Morgan has asked for his release and it has been granted

~ following this announcement it was announced that PPW have hired David Otunga and Christopher Daniels
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 5:35 am

PPW PPV news

~ announced by Abraham Washington, that in signing 'The A List' David Otunga, Otunga has been granted his debut match at the PPV love and War, who Otunga will be facing has yet to be confirmed
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:59 am

Christopher Daniels should be a great signing for PPW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Premier Pro Wrestling
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next