The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Premier Pro Wrestling

Go down 
+6
Jericho
Mesa
BEAST MODE
SP
#Animal
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Champion
Champion

Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:09 am

next Developmental show preview:

Kyle O'Reilly vs Alex Shelley

Jinder Mahal vs Rhino

Jon Moxley and Sonjay Dutt vs Lucky Cannon and Jacob Novak

Bully Ray vs Titus O'Neil

Gunner vs Dragon Kid
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:14 pm

PPW House Show results

Justice Pain beat Derrick Bateman

Brodus Clay won a 24 man battle royal

Dragon Kid, Genki Horiguchi, Ryo Saito, Masato Yoshino and Naruki Doi beat Austin Aries, Chuck Taylor, Consequences Creed, Darren Young and Percy Watson

Homicide beat Damien Sandow

Matt Cross beat Alex Riley

The Miz beat Teddy Hart, Rocky Romero and Wade Barrett in a 4 way dance
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:39 am

PPW News:

~ after the PPW PPV Invincible, PPW have announced that there will be a International Cup, with Team Japan already being represented by Dragon Kid, Genki Horiguchi, Ryo Saito, Masato Yoshino and Naruki Doi, PPW have since then sent out invitations to a few continents and so far the following Teams have been announced

Team Japan:
Team Captain:Dragon Kid
Masato Yoshino
Naruki Doi
Genki Horiguchi
Ryo Saito
Alternate: KENTA

Team Mexico:
Team Captain: Mistico
Psycho Clown
Murder Clown
Monster Clown
Hernandez
Alternate: Extreme Tiger

Team UK:
Team Captain: Nigel Mcguinness
Rockstar Spud
Zack Sabre Jr
Marty Scurll
Stixx
Alternate: Ross Jordan
Manager: Phil Powers

There may be other teams comfirmed for this and of course PPW will have a team representing itself aswell
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:55 am

PPW House Show Results

Justin Gabriel beat Heath Slater and Michael Tarver in a 3 way dance

Alex Riley beat Chuck Taylor

Sim Snuka beat Teddy Hart

Tommaso Ciampa beat Derrick Bateman

Jon Moxley won a battle Royal

Matt Cross and Teddy Hart beat The Miz and Jackson Andrews
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:41 am

PPW News:

~ the reason PPW is having the talent signed for the X Cup appear in developmental for a short term is due to the fact that they want the teams to be able to get used to the PPW audience, their team mates and the PPW rings.

Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:58 am

Match One: Kyle O'Reilly vs Alex Shelley
Closing Moments: after a short back and forth match Shelley and Kyle start trading punches on the top rope until, Shelley hits him in the gut and hits a rolling powerbomb for the win.(8:34)

On the next show it is announced that the Mexican team will have its competitors in action

Match Two: Jinder Mahal vs Rhino
Closing Moments: Mahal throws Rhino into the ropes and hits him with a spinebuster for a near fall, Mahal then signals it is time for the Sands of Time only for Rhino to counter mid move with a spinebuster for the win(9:12)

Match three Jon Moxley and Sonjay Dutt vs Lucky Cannon and Jacob Novak
Closing Moments: after Cannon and Novak work over Sonjay for most of the match, Dutt manages to make a comeback by hitting a double DDT on both men, Dutt then goes to make a tag to Moxley only for Moxley to the surprise of everyone to hop off the apron, as Dutt looks confused he is hit with a double reverse suplex from Novak and Cannon, Cannon then covers Dutt for the win(13:56)

Match Four: Bully Ray vs Titus O'Neil
Closing Moments: following about 5 mins of hard hitting brawling from both men, Titus tries for a spinebuster only for Ray to rake him in the eyes and hit a Neckbreaker on Titus for the win(5:45)

Match Five: Gunner vs Dragon Kid
Closing Moments: in what was a very good main event Gunner and Dragon Kid went back and forht all the way until Gunner tried for a spear on Dragon Kid, only to be countered with a very quick hurricanrana from Kid for the win(15:00)
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:25 am

next Developmental show preview:

Mistico vs Amazing Red vs Alex Shelley vs Kyle O'Reilly

Psycho Clown, Murder Clown and Monster Clown vs Murphy, Mason Ryan and Rob Terry

Hernandez vs Calvin Raines

Extreme Tiger vs Gunner

Jon moxley vs Sonjay Dutt
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:19 am

show may be tad late tomorrow but will still be up by end of day
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:22 pm

PPW Last man standing preview

Pure Championship match
Jey Uso vs Teddy Hart(c)

Capital Championship match
Eddie Edwards vs Rocky Romero(c)

Tag Team title match
Legacy(c) vs British Invasion vs ??????

Crimson vs Wade Barrett

Last Man standing for the PPW World title
Miz(c) vs Matt Cross
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:45 am

PPW presents Pride from the Hammerstein Ballroom

Match One: Kenny Dykstra vs Justin Gabriel
~ at the start of the match Kenny pushes Justin
~ Gabriel quickly responds with a kick to the gut
~ Gabriel then takes control of the match
~ after a minute or so Dykstra catches Gabriel with a neckbreaker
~ Kenny then follows up with a suplex for a near fall
~ Kenny then clamps on a chinlock
~ after Justin Struggles in the hold he manages to escape and hit a Pele Kick on Kenny
~ Justin then slams Kenny
~ as Kenny is on the mat, Justin hops to the top rope and goes for the 450
~ as Justin is on his way down, Kenny gets his knees up and Justin lands ribs first on the knees
~ Kenny then hits a groggy Justin with a bridging Dragon suplex for the win
Winner: Kenny Dykstra(8:23)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Match Two: Paul London vs Consequences Creed
~ Creed as soon as the bell rings tries for a sunset flip only for the London to shockingly stomp straight on creed's head
~ London then follows up with a soccer kick to the head of Creed
~ London then lifts up a Groggy Creed and hits a wheelbarrow slam on Creed
~ after this London climbs up to the top rope and lands a shooting star press on Creed for the win
Winner: Paul London(3:23)
Kenny Dykstra, Paul London, Jackson Andrews, Dolph Ziggler and Alex Riley are seen walking through the halls when they are confronted by Justin Gabriel, Roderick Strong and Austin Aries

Aries: well, well, well look who it is, it's some of Re-Gen, well listen up guys I got some news for you, PPW's board of directors have added two matches to the last man standing PPV which feature you guys.

Riley: and they are?

Aries: first of all, Alex at Last Man Standing, it will be you vs me in a hardcore match and second of all Roderick Strong and Justin Gabriel here will have two partners with them and face, Kenny, Paul, Jackson and Dolph

Kenny: who are there Tag partners?

Aries: let me put it this way, it will be an unpleasant surprise for you.

as Aries, Strong and Gabriel go to walk away they are attacked from behind by the Re-Gen members, after Kenny and Paul throw Justin hard into the wall, and Dolph and Riley slam Strong through a near by table, Jackson Andrews goes to chokeslam Aries on the concrete when Brodus Clay comes out of nowhere and tackles Andrews hard, Kenny Dykstra then tries to attack Clay but is met with a T Bone suplex on the floor, Riley and London try to attack Clay but are met with a double clothesline, just as Clay looks around for Ziggler he is hit across the back with a pipe by Ziggler, Dolph then follows up by locking in the sleeper on Brodus until Clay is choked out.

Ziggler: see you at Last man Standing Clay.

Dolph and the rest of Re-Gen then leave Aries and Company laid out
Match Three: Crimson, Jey Uso, Eddie Edwards and The Miz vs Wade Barrett, Teddy Hart , Rocky Romero and Matt Cross
~ Cross and Edwards start out
~ Eddie takes control early on following a cheap shot
~ after Eddie hits a neckbreaker on Cross he tags out to Crimson
~ Crimson uses his size advantage to keep Cross under control for a few minutes
~ Cross tries for a comeback but is caught with a boot from Crimson
~ Crimson tries for another boot only for Cross to hit a DDT
~ Cross then tags out to Barrett
~ Barrett and Crimson immediately attack each other
~ after a few minutes of Brawling both men, fall out of the ring and keep fighting and go backstage
~ Jackson James then makes the call that the match will continue with out Barrett and Crimson
~ Miz and Romero get in the ring
~ after a few minutes of Miz being in control, Romero manages to fire out a head kick which stuns Miz
~ Romero then rushes Miz with a ton of strikes
~ after Romero hits a axe kick on Miz, Rocky tags out to Cross
~ Cross quickly hits the ropes and gives Miz a facebuster, Cross then follows up by climbing to the top rope and hitting a shooting star press on Miz
~ as Cross gets to his feet he is met with a headbutt from Uso
~ Teddy Hart then gets into the ring and dropkicks Uso into the ropes
~ Hart then tries to attack Uso only for Uso to back drop him over the ropes
~ as Uso taunts Hart he is met with a spin kick from Romero
~ Romero then turns into the 2K9 from Edwards
~ Eddie then is about to put the single leg crab on Romero when Cross manages to hit a cutter on Edwards
~ as Cross stands in the ring he is blindsided by Miz
~ Miz then tries for the Skull Crashing Finale only for Cross to hit a victory roll for the win
Winners: Matt Cross, Rocky Romero, Teddy Hart and Wade Barrett(23:34)
Main Event: The Kings Of Wrestling vs D'angelo Dinero and Chuck Taylor
~ Dinero and Claudio start out
~ following a short feeling out process, Claudio catches Dinero with a European Uppercut
~ Claudio then follows up by trying for the Ricola bomb only for Dinero to backdrop him
~ Dinero then hits the ropes and lands a running DDT on Claudio
~ Dinero then tags out to Taylor
~ Chuck waits for Claudio to get to his feet before spring boarding in and hitting a blockbuster for a near fall
~ Taylor then tries for a Omega Driver on Claudio only for Hero to nail a elbow to the back of Taylor's head
~ Claudio then hits a vertical suplex on Taylor and tags out to Hero
~ Hero lifts up Taylor and hits the Hero's Welcome on him and is about to go for the cover, when The British Invasion run down to the ring closely followed by Dibiase and Rhodes
~ a big brawl breaks out between all four teams which causes referee Shane Sewell to call for the bell and rule the match a no contest
Match is ruled a no contest(12:34)

as the brawl carries on, everyone stops suddenly when Michael Cole appears on the titantron

Cole: May I have your attention please, I have received orders from the PPW Board of Directors and I quote ' due to the constant interference in tag Matches from Legacy, British Invasion, the Kings of Wrestling and Taylor and Dinero, we have decided that at Last Man Standing there will be a four corners elimination match for the Tag Team Championships, and should there be any outside interference from anyone their contract with PPW will be terminated' so there you have it at Last Man Standing it will be Legacy defending their Tag Team titles against Chuck Taylor and D'angelo Dinero, Kings of Wrestling and the British Invasion in a four corners elimination match.

after the announcement is made all four teams stare at each other for a second before getting back to brawling, as the brawl goes on Williams hits the Chaos Theory on Dibiase as Magnus lays out Taylor with Tormentum, as Magnus gets to his feet he is met with a DDT from Rhodes, Rhodes then hits the Cross Rhodes on Williams, on the other side of the ring, Hero and Claudio are double teaming Dinero and hit him with the KRS ONE, Hero then hits Rhodes with a Rolling elbow which stuns him enough for the Kings to hit the Hero's Welcome Kings of Wrestling Edition, the show then closes with Hero and Castagnoli holding the Tag titles in the air as the crowd boo.

Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:48 am

PPW Last man standing updated preview preview

Dolph Ziggler, Jackson Andrews, Kenny Dykstra and Paul London vs Roderick Strong, Brodus Clay, Justin Gabriel and ??????

Hardcore Match
Austin Aries vs Alex Riley

Pure Championship match
Jey Uso vs Teddy Hart(c)

Tag Team title match
Legacy(c) vs British Invasion vs Kings of Wrestling vs Chuck Taylor and D'angelo Dinero

Crimson vs Wade Barrett

Miz(c) vs Matt Cross
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 4:19 pm

Premier Developmental Results:

Match One: Jon moxley vs Sonjay Dutt
Closing Moments: after a back and forth match which featured non stop brawling between both men, Moxley would win after hitting the Hook & Ladder(9:34)

after the match Moxley bloodied up Sonjay with a chair

Match Two: Psycho Clown, Murder Clown and Monster Clown vs Murphy, Mason Ryan and Rob Terry
Closing Moments: after a match which featured the unethical, unorthodox style from the Clowns against the powerhouse team of Ryan, Terry and Murphy it would be the clowns who would win after Psycho Clown hit Murphy with a Blue Thunder Bomb(14:23)

Match Three: Hernandez vs Calvin Raines
Closing Moments: in what was a hard hitting war between both men, it looked all set for Hernandez to win until Raines hit him with a lowblow and hit a TKO for the win(7:00)

a Preview for the next show airs, announcing that team Mexico will team up to face some of the Developmental stars in a elmination match

Match Four: Extreme Tiger vs Gunner
Closing Moments: Extreme Tiger throws Gunner into the ropes and waits for him to rebound off, as Gunner comes off to Extreme Tiger he is caught with a Monkey Flip, Tiger then climbs to the top rope and tries for a double axe handle on Gunner only for Gunner to catch him mid move with a spear for the win(10:53)

Main Event: Mistico vs Amazing Red vs Alex Shelley vs Kyle O'Reilly
Closing Moments: In what was by far the match of the night, with all four men not only providing some hard hitting action but also some incrdeible High Flying, after Red and Kyle had been taken out of the match following a Red hitting the Code Red off the apron to the floor, Shelley and Mistico are in the ring and Shelley tries for the sliced bread only to be hit with a reverse hurricanrana, Mistico then climbs up to the top rope and hits a Sunset flip from the top rope for the win(17:09)

Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:08 am

at latest show will be up sat morn
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:24 pm

Shade wrote:

Dolph Ziggler, Jackson Andrews, Kenny Dykstra and Paul London vs Roderick Strong, Brodus Clay, Justin Gabriel and ??????

Hardcore Match

Pure Championship match
Jey Uso vs Teddy Hart(c)

Tag Team title match
Legacy(c) vs British Invasion vs Kings of Wrestling vs Chuck Taylor and D'angelo Dinero

Crimson vs Wade Barrett

Miz(c) vs Matt Cross
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:39 pm

Yannic wrote:
Shade wrote:

Hardcore Match

Pure Championship match
Jey Uso vs Teddy Hart(c)

Tag Team title match

Crimson vs Wade Barrett

Miz(c) vs Matt Cross

thanks for predicitions Yannic
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:46 am

PPV update:

The Tag team title match will be contested under a four corners tornado tag match
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:53 pm

PPV will be up tomorrow guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:10 am

Good shows Danny boi. Wub you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:36 am

Dark Match: Gunner beat Derrick Bateman and Conor O'Brian

PPW Presents Last Man Standing from the MGM arena(attendance 9,500)

Match One: Dolph Ziggler, Jackson Andrews, Kenny Dykstra and Paul London vs Roderick Strong, Brodus Clay, Justin Gabriel and ??????
~ as the Re-Gen members stand in the ring awaiting their opponents entrance to their surprise, Brodus, Roderick and Justin all enter together
~ The Re-Gen team are all smirking on seeing there is only 3 people standing opposite them when suddenly the lights go out in the arena
~ as the anticipation builds up to the surprise of everyone Christopher Daniels music plays
~ as Daniels runs down to the ring the crowd pop like crazy
~ once Daniels gets into the ring the match starts
~ Strong and Ziggler kick things off
~ after a few minutes of back and forth action from both men, Ziggler tags out to London
~ at the same time Roderick tags out to Gabriel
~ as both men get into the ring, London tries to rush Gabriel but is met with a hurricanrana
~ Gabriel then follows up with a snap suplex for a near fall
~ London then tags out to Kenny
~ Kenny gets in the ring and hits a dropkick to the knee of Justin
~ Kenny then works over, his knee and locks in a figure four leglock
~ after Justin struggles in the hold he somehow manages to roll over and reverse the pressure forcing Kenny to let go
~ Justin the tags Brodus
~ as Brodus gets in the ring Kenny tags London
~ London gets in the ring tentatively
~ London tries to attack Brodus but is straight away met with a T-Bone suplex
~ Brodus then drops a elbow on London
~ Brodus then presses London over his head and slams him hard
~ Brodus then tags out to Daniels
~ at the same time London tags in Ziggler
~ Ziggler quickly tries for a sleeper on Daniels ducks behind and spins Ziggler round and hits him with a Uranage
~ Daniels then hits the BME and covers Ziggler
~ just then Jackson Andrews, Paul London and Kenny Dykstra rush into the ring but are met by Gabriel, Strong and Brodus
~ London, Dykstra, Gabriel and Strong all wind up outside the ring brawling while Clay and Andrews stay in the ring
~ Andrews lowblows Clay and the tries to Chokeslam Daniels only for Daniels to counter and hit a enzugiri on Andrews
~ Brodus then T-Bones Jackson over the top rope onto the 4 men brawling outside the ring
~ Brodus and Daniels then wait for Ziggler to get up
~ as Ziggler gets to his feet he has a 'Oh ****' look on his face seeing Brodus and Daniels surround him
~ Brodus then lifts up Ziggler and hits a powerslam
~ Daniels then follows up with the Arabian Press for the win
Winners: Brodus Clay, Roderick Strong, Christopher Daniels and Justin Gabriel(17:49)

after the match Daniels, Clay, Strong and Gabriel all celebrate their win
after a brief intermission following the first match, the lights go out in the arena

as the music plays the crowd do not know how to react when a man walks onto the stage wearing a Black Jacket and Red Jeans, the man orders someone to hand him a microphone

Man: my name is Jimmy Jacobs, and I have been in PPW for about a month or so now, and I have seen all sorts since being here but unlike the rest of the guys I am not a wrestler, I am a manager, and I would like to introduce you to my client a man you people have all heard about, Eli Cottonwood.

as the big monster known as Eli Cottonwood walks onto the stage a few people in the crowd seem to be a bit intimidated by the big man

Jacobs: you see, Eli's debut has been hyped for weeks now but no one knew when he would be coming but now he is here, and I warn every single superstar in PPW that if you get in the way of Eli Cottonwood you are going to suffer.

Jacobs then drops the microphone and he and Eli walk backstage
Match Two: Hardcore Match- Austin Aries vs Alex Riley
~ as the match begins Riley tries to attack Aries but is met with a stiff kick to the gut
~ Aries then hits the ropes and hits a clothesline on Riley which sends Riley out of the ring
~ Austin then hits the ropes and tries for a dive only for Riley to hit him in the face with a chair in mid air
~ Riley then hits Aries across the back with a chair
~ Riley then waits for Aries to get to his feet and tries for a chairshot to the head only for Aries to dropkick the chair into Riley's face, which busts Riley open
~ Aries then reaches under the ring and pulls out a steel chain and a stop sign
~ Aries then smashes Riley over the head with the stop sign, and follows up by tossing Alex into the ring
~ Austin then gets into the ring with the chain
~ just as Aries goes to whip Riley, he is met with a kick to the knee from Riley
~ Riley then grabs the chain and whips Aries across the back with it
~ Riley then wraps the chain around his fist and prepares to hit Aries with it when Aries ducks under and lowblows Riley
~ Aries then takes the chain and punches Riley square on the jaw with it, which drops Riley
~ Aries then climbs to the top rope and and dives off for the 450 when Riley somehow manages to move out of the way
~ Riley then manages to stagger to his feet and hits Aries with a DDT
~ Riley then lifts up a groggy Aries and goes for a TKO only for Aries to duck behind and push Riley into the ring post
~ Aries then grabs the stop sign and hits Riley over the head
~ Aries then follows up by hitting a brainbuster onto Riley, dropping him headfirst onto the sign for the win
Winner: Austin Aries(13:00)
Match Three: Teddy Hart vs Jey Uso- Pure Championship Match
~ before the match begins, the members of Re-Gen can be seen watching from the stage
~ as the match begins both men tie up
~ Uso locks a headlock on Teddy
~ after a short amount of time, Teddy manages to escape and duck behind Uso and hit a dropkick
~ Teddy then hits the ropes and hits a hurricanrana on Uso
~ Teddy then climbs up to the top rope and hits a missile dropkick for a near fall
~ as this is happening, Paul London and Kenny Dykstra make their way to ringside to cheer for Uso
~ Teddy Hart is distracted momentarily, and this allows Uso to hit a back suplex
~ Uso then follows up with a slingshot suplex for a near fall
~ after a few more minutes of Uso being in control Teddy Makes a comeback and hits the Dungeon Bomb
~ Teddy then covers Uso but Referee Jackson James is distracted by London and Doane
~ Teddy on seeing this hits the ropes and dives out onto both men taking them out of the equation
~ The rest of Re-Gen then run down to the ring which distracts Teddy and the Ref long enough for Uso to get to his feet
~ Uso tries for a reverse suplex on Teddy but Teddy counters and hits the Hart Rate, Teddy then goes up top for the Open Hart Surgery, only for Crimson to try and crotch him on the ropes, Teddy responds by landing a stiff kick to the face of Crimson
~ During this distraction, Teddy is crotched on the ropes by Jey Uso
~ Jey then follows up with a superkick and joins Teddy up top
~ Uso then hits a super Samoan Drop on Teddy and covers him
~ The referee then turns round and counts 1,2,3
Winner and New Champion: Jey Uso(14:59)

After the match Uso is raised in the air on London and Dyksta's shoulders
History of the Eddie Edwards Rocky Romero feud is shown
Match Four: Eddie Edwards vs Rocky Romero for the Capital Championship
~ The match begins with Eddie and Romero trading punches
~ after a few punches traded Eddie hits Romero with a stiff Forearm smash
~ Eddie then hits a second shot but is met on the rebound with a spin kick
~ Romero then hits a Straight kick on the chin of Edwards which stuns him
~ Romero then hits a headscissors on Edwards
~ as Edwards gets to his feet he is met with a flying knee which sends him out of the ring
~ Romero then begins to Criss cross the ropes for a dive when he is tripped by Edwards
~ Edwards then pulls Romero out of the ring and suplexes him on the floor
~ as Romero holds his back in pain Edwards starts stomping on him and then drops and elbow on him
~ Eddie then lifts Rocky to his feet and tries for a back suplex on the floor only for Rocky to counter and toss Eddie hard into the ring post
~ as the referee gets to 8 Romero gets in the ring and then gets out to restart the count
~ Romero then unloads on Edwards with a variety of strikes
~ Rocky then throws Eddie Hard into the barricade
~ Romero tries for a running Kick but Eddie ducks and Romero crotches himself on the Barricade
~ Eddie then to the surprise of everyone climbs onto the barricade and tries to suplex Romero off only for Romero to block
~ Eddie and Romero then trade strikes until Eddie Lowblows Romero and then performs a Powerbomb off the barricade sending Romero flying into the crowd and crashing on the concrete floor
~ as the referee hits the count of 9 Eddie makes a sprint to the ring but as he gets in the ring the referee counts 10
Winner by Count Out: Eddie Edwards(15:20)
[due to PPW rules a title can not change hands as a result of a count out]

After the match Edwards jumps out of the ring and takes the Capital Championship, Edwards then puts it on his shoulder and heads backstage as medics tend to Romero
Match Five: Legacy vs British Invasion vs Kings of Wrestling vs Chuck Taylor and D'angelo Dinero- in a four corners Tornado Tag team elimination match for the Tag Team titles
~ as the match begins everyone pairs off
~ after a few minutes of brawling almost everyone is outside the ring except Chris Hero and Chuck Taylor
~ Taylor and Hero have a exchange for a few minutes until Taylor hits a DDT
~ Taylor then climbs up to the top rope and hits a diving crossbody on Hero for a near fall
~ Taylor then tries for the Omega Driver on Hero only for Hero to block it and then try for the Rolling Elbow
~ Taylor ducks under the elbow and then hits a Omega Driver on Hero
~ as Taylor is about to go for a cover he ii jumped from behind by Cody Rhodes who promptly hits Cross Rhodes on Taylor
~ as Cody gets to his feet he is met with the DDE from Dinero
~ Dinero then taunts the Crowd only to be attacked from behind by Claudio
~ Claudio after a short brawl hits the UFO on Dinero
~ as Claudio gets ready to pin Dinero he is attacked by the British Invasion
~ Magnus and Williams then hit the Spinebuster/Diving European uppercut combo on Claudio
~The Brits then go to do the same to Cody Rhodes when Dibiase gets in the ring and quickly Crotches, Williams on the ropes
~ Rhodes and Dibiase then try to hit a double DDT on Magnus when Williams jumps off the top rope and hits a double axe handle on Dibiase
~ Magnus then quickly hits a northern lights suplex on Cody Rhodes and Bridges it for a pin
~ Jackson James drops down and counts 1,2,3
~ Ted Dibiase and Cody Rhodes have been eliminated(10:00)
~ as the crowd pop huge knowing there will be new Tag Team Champions the Brits begin to pander to the crowd
~ as Dibiase helps Rhodes to his feet the two men then attack the Brits from behind
~ Dibiase hits Dream Street on Williams while Rhodes hits Cross Rhodes on Magnus
~ Ted and Cody then leave the ring
~ as Magnus and Doug are laid out in the ring a groggy Chuck Taylor slowly climbs up to the top rope and hits a senton on Magnus and covers him
~ Jackson James then counts the three on Magnus
~ The British Invasion have been eliminated(12:34)
~ as the Brits are helped out of the ring, The Kings of Wrestling and Taylor and Dinero stare down
~ The match then carries on with both teams really going for the win
~ after a few minutes, Chris Hero tries for Rolling Elbow on Dinero only for Dinero to duck and Hero to nail Castagnoli
~ as Hero is in shock, Taylor and Dinero hit a double backsuplex on Hero
~ Dinero then throws Hero into the turnbuckle and goes for the DDE
~ as Dinero is about to his the DDE, Hero manages somehow to move out of the way and Dinero goes crashing into the turnbuckle and falls out of the ring
~ Chuck Taylor on seeing this tackles Hero then tries for Sole Food only for Hero to grab the ropes which causes Taylor to smack the back of his head on the floor
~ Hero then lifts up Taylor who seems to be right out of it, and tries for the Cravate Cutter only for Taylor to begin landing elbow shots into the gut of Hero
~ Taylor then sends Hero into the ropes and on the rebound catches him with the Sole Food
~ Taylor then signals he is going for a big boot and goes to hit the ropes only to be tripped up by Claudio
~ Claudio then gets in the ring and hits Taylor with a stiff European Uppercut
~ as Taylor staggers backwards he is met with a Rolling Elbow to the back of the head from Hero which drops Taylor
~ Claudio then covers Taylor for the win as Hero makes Sure Dinero can not get in the ring
Winners and New Tag team Champions: The Kings Of wrestling

after the match the Kings give Taylor the Hero's Welcome Kings of Wrestling Edition, they then go to do it again when they are chased off by a chair weilding D'angelo Dinero
Match Six: Crimson vs Wade Barrett
~ These two men don't bother to wait for the bell and instead attack each other straight away
~ during the opening brawl both men clash heads and Wade Barrett is cut
~ Crimson then pokes Barrett in the eye and follows up with a boot to the face
~ as Barrett staggers into the corner Crimson kciks and punches away at Barrett until he is seated in the corner
~ Crimson then tries to knee Barrett hard in the head only for Barrett to catch him with a low blow
~ Barrett then gets to his feet and staggers Crimson with Lefts and rights
~ Barrett then hits Crimson with a big Left Hook which knocks Crimson out of the ring
~ Barrett joins Crimson on the outside and the two men trade punches until Crimson shoves Barrett hard into the ring post
~ Crimson then follows up by tackling Barrett hard back into the ring post
~ Crimson then tries to for another tackle only for Barrett to move and then send Crimson head first into the Post splitting Crimson open
~ Crimson and Barrett then get into the ring and continue their fight
~ Barrett nearly hits the Wasteland on Crimson only for Crimson to duck behind and sends Barrett into the ring post
~ Crimson then goes onto the apron and kicks Barrett's head hard into the post
~ as Barrett falls backwards into the ring, Crimson smirks and hops in the ring
~ Crimson then lifts up Barrett for the Red Alert when Wade manages to counter with a Cradle, which gets a near fall on Crimson
~ Crimson hops to his feet visibly frustrated and lifts up Barrett
~ Crimson then hits a Vicious DDT on Wade
~ after this Crimson hits the Red Alert for the win
Winner: Crimson(12:07)

after the match Crimson lifts up Barrett and is about to give him the Wasteland when he is chased off by Michael Tarver
Footage of the Matt Cross/Miz fued plays

a few superstars are asked their opinions on the match

Conor O'Brian, Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel reckon Cross can pull out the win

Crimson, Damien Sandow, Percy Watson and Darren Young Beleive Miz will win

according to Fans texting in
60% see Matt Cross winning
30% see Miz winning
10% are not sure
Main Event: Last Man standing for the PPW World title Miz(c) vs Matt Cross
~ both men stare down as the match begins
~ Miz takes control at the start by locking on a chinlock
~ after a short while of being in the hold Cross manages to escape by pushing off the turnbuckles
~ Cross then slams Miz
~ after this Cross grabs Miz and puts him in the tree of woe position
~ as Miz struggles to get out from the Tree of Woe Cross dropkicks him right in the face
~ Cross then releases Miz and throws him out of the ring
~ as Miz gets to his feet, Cross hits the ropes and performs a sick Space Flying Tiger Drop on the Miz
~ the referee begins to count both men
~ 1,2,3
~ 4,5 Cross begins to get to his feet
~ 6,7 and to the shock of everyone Miz gets up aswell
~ Miz then manages to stun Cross with a jaw breaker and then DDT's him on the floor
~ Miz then waits for the ref to count out Cross but Cross gets up at 7
~ Cross and Miz then try for a clothesline each but hit each other at the same time and both men crash on the floor
~ the ref begins to count again but both men slowly make it to their feet at 6
~ Cross and Miz trade punches until Cross gets the upperhand and has Miz reeling until Miz Lowblows Cross
~ Miz then grabs his world title and hits Cross over the head with it
~ Cross gets to his feet at 8 and is busted open from the shot
~ Miz then beats down on cross for a few minutes
~ Cross begins to make a comeback but after Miz ducks on of his shots he has Cross set for the Skull Crashing Finale on the floor only for Cross to roll Miz through and then hit a spin kick
~ Cross then pulls a table out from under the ring and sets Miz up on it
~ Cross then gets into the ring and climbs onto the top rope, and hits the Death from Above on Miz
~ as Shane Sewell is counting both men out, Re-Gen members Paul London and Kenny Dykstra run down to the ring and distract him until they are cut off by Roderick Strong and Austin Aries
~ Crimson, The Kings of Wrestling, Eddie Edwards, Jey Uso, Jackson Andrews, Dolph Ziggler and Alex Riley go down to the ring but are attacked by Michael Tarver, D'angelo Dinero, Brodus Clay, Chris Daniels, Teddy Hart, Homicide and Justin gabriel
~ during this brawl the referee gets to the count of 8 on both Miz and Cross but is distracted by Armando Estrada
~ during this distraction Matt Cross gets to his feet but is knocked back down following a clothesline from Alex Riley
~ Riley then helps Miz up to his feet as the ref turns round and sees Miz standing
~ The referee then finishes counting out Cross
Winner and still Champion: The Miz(24:34)
After the match Riley helps Miz get into the ring and he and Armando Estrada stand Miz up, on the outside of the ring the brawl is still going on when to the shock of everyone the lights go out in the arena, when they turn back on to the surprise of everyone Abraham Washington is standing in the ring infront of Miz, Riley and Estrada, just then then the lights go out again and when then turn back on to the even bigger surprise of everyone Sting is standing in the ring aswell, Riley tries to attack Sting but is hit over the head with the Black Baseball bat, Sting then throws Estrada to Washington who promptly decks Estrada sending him out of the ring, Sting then hits Miz with the Scorpion Death Drop and raises the PPW title high in the air to close the show.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:37 am

Great PPV, Dan. 9/10. Keeping going, Wub you Razz
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:22 am

Pride Preview:(show may not be in full detail due to rushed nature with PPV and what not)

Eli Cottonwood vs Darren Young

Jey Uso will face Conor O'Brian

Eddie Edwards and Crimson vs Chris Daniels and Michael Tarver

D'angelo Dinero vs Chris Hero
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:59 am

Premier Developmental Show Preview:

Jon Moxley vs Rhino

Mistico and Hernandez vs Murphy and Rob Terry

Mason Ryan vs Calvin raines

Extreme Tiger vs Derrick Bateman
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:04 am

as stated had to do this for this weeks show show so I apoligize for lack of detail

PPW Pride

Eli Cottonwood(with Jimmy Jacobs) beat Darren Young after Jimmy Jacobs distracted Young and Cottonwood Chokeslammed him for the win(5:45)

In a Backstage segment between Abraham Washington and Armando Estrada it was announced that at Invincible it will be Estrada and 4 Re-Gen Members agains Washington and 4 superstars of his choice

Jey Uso beat Conor O'Brian after a Samoan Drop(9:30) but after the match Uso was challenged to a match at the PPV Invincible by Homicide

D'angelo Dinero beat Chris Hero by DQ(10:00) after Claudio Castagnoli got involved, Hero and Castagnoli were about to hit a conchairto on Dinere until they were chased off by Chuck Taylor

in The Main Event Chris Daniels and Michael Tarver beat Crimson and Eddie Edwards after Daniels locked in the Koji clutch on Edwards(15:59)

after the match a big brawl broke out between Re-Gen and the superstars of PPW until Abraham Washington announced that at the PPV Invincible Eddie Edwards will face Chris Daniels and Rocky Romero in a three way Dance for the Capital Championship and that Miz will defend his title in a Scramble Match against Sting, Austin Aries, Matt Cross and Roderick Strong.

Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:23 am

Premier Developmantal Show Results:

Match One: Jon Moxley vs Rhino
Closing Moments: after a short back and forht Match Moxley would get the win following the Hook and Ladder(7:34)

Match Two: Extreme Tiger vs Derrick Bateman
Closing Moments: in a interesting clash of styles Bateman would get the ring following hitting the Mantastic(9:00)

Match Three: Calvin Raines vs Mason Ryan
Closing Moments: both men competed in a hard hitting match, which towards the end Calvin took control and hit a TKO for the win(11:20)

Next Week it is announced that team UK will be appearing in developmental

Main Event: Mistico and Hernandez vs Murphy and Rob Terry
Closing Moments: after Mistico and Hernandez were incontrol for most of the match Terry and Murphy used some devious means to take control until Mistico caught Murphy with a hurricanrana for the win(13:49)

Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 2:50 am

Pride Preview:

Sting vs Jackson Andrews

Jey Uso vs Percy Watson

Eli Cottonwood and Crimson vs Michael Tarver and ????

Kings of Wrestling and Legacy vs British Invasion, Matt Cross and Homicide

Kenny Dykstra(with Paul London) vs Chris Daniels
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premier Pro Wrestling   Premier Pro Wrestling - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Premier Pro Wrestling
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next