The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling

Go down 
+15
BYOB
Richie
Bleed Green
Jigsaw*
Code Broken
Deanpool
TJ
LegendOfCasey
DashingOlivia
Teddy Spanks
Cole
The Heart Break #YEEL
Captain2
TimTapOut
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 12:27 am

*A cameraman approaches Will Williams, who's sitting on a crate backstage*

"The hell do you want? A promo? That it? Alright, here's your promo. I'm facing Jayson St. Pierre and Harry Jones in a tag team match with DT Weymes. I've grown very fond of DT during my time here in ECWW, so fond that I like to call him Will Williams Jr. He reminds me of me when I was younger, at that ripe age of 28. And I'm happy to team up with him. Of course, if he tries anything I'll kick his fucking head in. I'm not above beating children. As for Harry Jones, I remember him. I remember that time we got wasted and he tried going Super Saiyan in a super market. Tool took his shirt off and everything. And now I have to face him in a match? Trenton York expects me to fight a fucking Super Saiyan? Who am I? Majin Buu?"

*Will looks down for a moment*

"Of course I am, not only am I Majin Buu, I'm Super Buu, I'm Evil Buu, I'm mother fuckin' Kid Buu! I will turn Harry Jones into chocolate and eat him like his mom eats cock! As for Jayson St. Pierre...I don't remember Jayson St. Pierre. I like his name though, so that's nice I guess. Regardless of who I'm facing, I know this much. Surge will be there in that match..."

*Will holds up a can of Surge and takes a sip*
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 Surge_inflated

"Thaaaaat's right folks, Surge is back! After so many years of not turning the pee of children green and killing the sperm in their father's nutsack, it's back to make fat kids even fatter! But enough about this delicious soda, I have an important match coming up where I will be eligible to win a contract that enables me to become World Champ whenever I want. You know what that means? Nothing. It means nothing, I win a briefcase and then what? I scare the current champ until I ambush him and pin him? And then what after that? He and I fight over the title until I lose it? No way, I've played that song and dance before. It's not fun. But these days being the champ means one thing, people will pay attention to you. Having that big gold belt means that when I speak, everyone listens. So that's why I want the championship, because I have a lot of things to say. Words speak louder than actions, and on top of everything the truth, no matter what. There's your promo, mate"

*Will gets up off the crate and walks away, but then walks back*

"Also, buy my t-shirt. I'm trying to sell out as soon as possible."
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 WillShirt

*Finally, he walks away*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 1:08 am

Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:30 am

@HarryJones: Tune into ECWW.com tonight. You don't wanna miss this.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 2:19 pm

if you booked better you wouldn't have to rely on gimmick matches, nerd
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 5:59 pm

@i_slam_nerds420 wrote:

If you were better you wouldn't have to rely on gimmicks, faggit.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:01 pm

Insanity will be posted TONIGHT!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 10:30 pm

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 Insanitybyragingcephalopodshitimstartingtorunoutof1280x800wallpaper_wallpaperswacom_30_zpsce45ca60

As the pyro and music to open Insanity goes off and before Jeff Rollins and Freddie Keaton could even begin, the tag team theme music of Zack Horror and Trenton York fills the arena and the crowd erupts in cheers for the rare opening of both Horror and York as the head down to the ring where Danny Rogers announces the Co-Owners of ECWW before handing off the microphone as the former ECCW Tag Team Champions enter front stage. Trenton starts off as he begins to speak about the End of the World Series that started Tuesday at the House Show in Atalanta. He announces that at Apocalypse that the two men that have the most points at the end of September 25th will fight for to be the first ever ECWW World Champion! The crowd pops as Trenton hands the microphone over to Zack Horror who announces that this won't be an ordinary match but only a Main Event that would easily headline the real Apocalypse! The two leaders will Main Event Apocalypse in a 3 Stages of Hell Match! He leads on to begin announcing the standings, Casey Anomaly - 20 - SMALL TOWN THROW DOWN and the crowd erupts in boos as Horror and York don't seem pleased but York cracks a small cocky grin as Horror looks angry after being interrupted. Tim heads down the ramp confident and cocky being rained down in boos as he grabs a microphone and enters the ring. He tells Horror sorry for interrupting him but he can't not bear to hear Casey's name atop a list. He then goes on to guarantee that he will be the top spot come Apocalypse and the ECWW World Champion come Apocalypse and rip apart either it be Neville Ryan or Casey Anomaly and he can not fight to see the two do his job for him tonight. NARCISSISTIC CANNIBAL the crowd erupts in cheers as Casey's music hits and even Tim Taylor smirks as Anomaly comes from the back staring down Taylor. He circles around to grab a microphone and enters the ring but before he could speak - KING OF MY WORLD - the crowd continues to cheer as Neville Ryan comes walking out as Casey Anomaly is immediately pissed. As he comes out with a microphone in hand he mocks Casey Anomaly and Tim Taylor as he promises to win the ECWW World Championship. Casey snaps back and before long all three men are going at it on the microphone. As all three men are yelling back and forth now in the ring, Trenton York tries to shut them up as - WAKE UP - the crowd erupts in boo's as Devin Smith comes walking from the back staring down all Neville, Casey, and Tim as he heads around the ring for a microphone before entering the ring. Smith enters the ring and tells them that he keeps hearing about Tim Taylor, Casey Anomaly, and Neville Ryan and he is sick and tired of it. He tells Tim that tonight he is going to whoop his ass and remind them who he is. Taylor smarts back at Smith before Neville joined in followed by Casey as the four men get into it and the bosses sit back and watch as York signals for officials with a smirk on his face timing it before the brawl would begin as they start and the officials come running! York puts up his hand to stop the officials allowing the guys to go at it to a great pop from the crowd until York signals for them to come in and break them apart as Insanity takes a commercial break.

=========

Six Man Tag Team Match
Chef Jay & Bangcock [Johnny Woodcock & BJ Banghard] versus Billy Malone & Elite Two [Red Ash & Blue Brock]

BJ and Red Ash start the match will a collar tie up in the center of the ring where Ash takes control with a side headlock only to be taken down with a belly to back suplex. BJ goes for a quick cover but Ash kicks out before the ref can even count. Throughout the match Bangcock has made constant in and out tags, isolating Red Ash and also Chef Jay on the corner. Johnny Woodcock whips Ash into the turn buckle and charges at him looking for a forearm shot but Ash moved just in time! Johnny bounces off the turnbuckle and BAM! Just about has his head taken off by a Quick Attack (Super Kick)! Both men are crawling for their corner as the fans cheer in excitement! Woodcock tags Banghard and Ash tags in Brock! Brock takes BJ down with a clothesline, then a Iron Tail attack (Big Boot)! Woodcock tries to save his partner in but Ash clotheslines them both out of the ring! Chef Jay tries to come in but Blue Brock hits Whirl Wind (Spinning Elbow Smash) sending him back first on the apron. He turns around to be kicked in the gut by BJ as he lifts him for the Casting Couch, but Billy tags himself in without BJ noticing. He hits his finisher on Brock near his corner and goes for the cover, not seeing Billy creeping up on him. As he gets up to yell at the ref for the count Jay climbs the ropes and fails his arms as he blindly tags BJ when Billy rocks Banghard with a nasty DDT! As he gets up Jay rolls him up with a school boy for the win!

WINNER: Chef Jay, Johnny Woodcock, and BJ Banghard!

=========

As cameras cut to backstage we see the tag team of Drake Whisnant and Johnny Starr, StarrShow heading down the corridor as Drake is pumping up Johnny Starr for his match later in the night against Burt Boner which the winner gets to decide the stipulation for their match at Apocalypse. The two discuss different ideas for match stipulations as they are both already positive they are going to win there match tonight whenever they walk up upon Wayne Tyler Frank stretching and prepping for his upcoming match against Wolfgang Puk. Drake gets a massive smirk as he sarcastically says well well well before walking towards Wayne who looks up and rolls his eyes with an angry look on his face as he smarts back asking what the hell he wants. Drake tells Wayne to not get so defensive, he is simply coming to welcome an old friend good luck tonight, even though he had to do what I had to do, no hard feelings right. Wayne pretends to smile and agree before saying Yeah, hard feelings and laying out Whisnant with a right hand. He then looks at Starr to tell him to pick his buddy up before heading away from the show and towards the ring as Johnny Starr helps Drake Whisnant get to his feet after a one punk drop by WTF. Drake has a pissed and confused look on his face as he looks to where Wayne walks away and pushes off Johnny with a scowl.

=========

Suddenly a pre-recorded video begins to play as Dan Williams comes on the screen to address Anthony Johnson and the challenge that he laid down for Apocalypse. He begins by insulting Anthony Johnson about how dumb he is to challenge him to a match knowing what would be in store for him! He questions that Anthony wants him to give up his shot for the ECWW World Championship? Dan says well its coming anyways then he says that he would be honored to beat up a washed up has-been inside a steel cage that you can't escape from. Dan says that he is going to show the world why Anthony Johnson was better off retired and not in the ring with guys like Dan Williams who is the future of ECWW! Dan has a massive smirk on his face as he stares right into the camera lens as he says the name of Anthony Johnson. He tells him that come Apocalypse the only time people are going to think of his name whenever they think of that one guy that Dan Williams beat the living hell out of!

=========

Special Guest Referee Hardcore Match
Special Referee:
Jason Elliot
Wayne Tyler Frank versus Wolfgang Puk

The match is back and forth from the beginning as WTF takes control of this match with a dropkick and Wolfgang goes rolling out of the ring for a breather. Wayne is on the top of his game as he runs against the ropes and back across the ring for flipping out of the ring and crashing into Wolfgang causing a loud pop from the crowd as they chant "WTF!" Jason exits the ring to follow the action in this hardcore match as Wayne continues his his control by irish whipping Wolfgang in the steel ring steps! Wayne heads under the head in search for a weapon as he comes out with a kendo stick with a serious look in his eyes as the crowd gets louder! Wayne goes to strike Wolfgang Puk with the kendo stick unaware that Wolfgang had grabbed a steel chair and rams it into the gut of WTF causing him to drop the stick and to a knee to much dismay of the crowd. Wolfgang smirks before ramming the chair across the back of WTF! He goes for a pin attempt as you can see a quicker than normal count for Wolfgang, 1... 2.. KICKOUT! The crowd pops as Elliot even looks shocked as Wolfgang goes to pick up Wayne only to get elbows to the rib cage before Wayne could back up and nail Wolfgang with kick to the side of the head. Wayne rolls into the ring as the crowd pops as Wayne pulls himself up with the ring ropes and begins to climb the turnbuckle! WTF goes for the 450 Splash but Wolfgang rolls over and slides the chair for WTF to land on! Puk goes for the pin, 1.. 2.. KICKOUT! The crowd erupt in cheers as everyone in the arena is shocked that Wayne beat another quick count! Wolfgang picks up Wayne to his feet before Wayne hits a DDT on the chair! The crowd are fully behind WTF as he scale the turnbuckle for W.T.F 720 Splash and it connects! Wayne goes for the pin... 1...... 2..... Wayne looks up with a pissed off look as he is nailed with a steel chair shot by Jason Elliot! Elliot pulls Wolfgang over Wayne, 1.2.3!

WINNERS: Wolfgang Puk!

Jason Elliot is getting a full arena boo as he helps up Wolfgang Puk and picks up the steel chair. Wolfgang picks up Wayne before Jason nails WTF with another chair shot! Jason Ailliot raises the winner Wolfgang Puk's hand as Insanity takes a commercial break.

=========

As Insanity comes back from a commercial break, Jason Elliot is seen walking with his Television Championship over his shoulders and still in the referee gear but has his stuff packed ready to make his exit for the night whenever Kandice Long comes running up to Jason Elliot and begins to ask him for an explanation for what he just did in screwing over Wayne Tyler Frank. Jason stops in his tracks and turns to look at Kandice with a confused and disappointed by her question. He tells her that he didn't screw over Wayne Tyler Frank but Frank did it to himself when he felt obligated to find a way to insert himself into his and Wolfgang Puk's title match. He tells Kandice that what just happened out in that ring is exactly what Wayne Tyler Frank had coming for him and exactly what he needed. Suddenly from behind comes Wayne Tyler Frank pissed off as he spins Elliot around and nails him with a right hand and gets one back as the men exchange! Wayne tosses the champion into a set of tables as he hit his back and Jason winches in pain! Wayne goes to retaliate and gets a thump to the eye before Jason grabs a steel pipe and nails him across he back then begins to scurry off. Wayne comes running at him and hits him from behind as the two fall into catering where the brawl continues until officials come running up to separate the two men.

=========

Ladder Match
Winner Decides Match Stipulation For Apocalypse
Johnny Starr w/ Drake Whisnant versus Burt Boner w/ Albino Tanaka

Starr nails Boner with a kick to the groin before tossing him out of the ring and signalling for Drake Whisnant to lift a ladder into the ring. Starr hurries and grabs the ladder and sets it up but before he could begin to climb Burt Boner returns in a impactful fashion with a right hand to Johnny Starr. Boner irish whips Starr and clotheslines him out of the ring to a loud roar from the crowd! Whisnant reaches under the ring as Boner begins to climb the ladder! Drake slides into the ring and nails Burt with the steel chair! Whisnant is just about to nail Burt Boner with another chair shot whenever Albino Tanaka comes flying off the top rope with a flying crossbody taking out Drake Whisnant! He signals for Boner to climbs the ladder as he goes to get rid off Drake Whisnant whenever he turns right into a chair shot from Johnny Starr! Johnny continues to a loud boos from the audience to nail Boner on the ladder! Starr pulls Boner off the ladder but he lands stern on his feet still showing the fight in him as he irish whips Starr into the turnbuckle! He runs and spears him into the corner then runs back before nailing him with the infamous Burto Buster! The crowd is hyped up as Burt get the energy to scurry to the ladder and begin the journey up as he tries to reach up for the briefcase but can barely reach it! Suddenly the ladder begins to tip as you see Drake Whisnant begins to tip over the ladder! Albino Tanaka jumps to tackle Whisnant and send the two of them pout of the ring in an attempt to save Burt but the ladder is already tipping over but Burt Boner jumps off to safety. He turns around into Whiplash as the crowd erupts in boos as Johnny sets up the ladder and heads up to receive the briefcase!

WINNERS: Johnny Starr!

Johnny Starr jumps down from the ladder as he and Drake Whisnant begin to celebrate the victory before asking for a microphone. Johnny takes the microphone with a massive smirk as Drake hypes him up as they announce the stipulation to be a Hardcore Tornado Tag Team Match!

=========

Cameras cut to backstage where we come to a dark lit area where Scorpio is standing with his lite up jacket wearing Venom face paint as the crowd erupts in boos. Scorpio is quick to get into what he has to say as he tells the audience that soon the Apocalypse is coming and then he will prove everything he is speaking when he leaves the den to leave Slade Williams to rot and die if he doesn't become the Scorpion's prey first. He promises that on September 28th, 2014 two men will enter hell and one will not be able to escape the flames this time out. Slade Williams... the flames will burn you alive as Scorpio explains in full details of the agony that Slade Williams is about to receive. He then leads on to tell Omega that tonight he is in the wrong place at the wrong time but he will also be seeking his revenge from the Royal Crumble on top of what he is going to do in their match. He gets closer to the camera as he tells Slade Williams that he better take a good long look at the decimation of Omega and take a little trip to his future. The time is coming for hell to come to earth and it is his responsibility to send it and Slade Williams back to where they belong.

=========

"Pick Your Poison" Street Fight Match
Omega versus Scorpio

The crowd is behind Omega as he goes storming towards Scorpio outside of the sing but the always slithery Scorpio moves out of the way sending Omega crashing into the barricade! Scorpio waits for Omega to make it to his feet before nailing him with the Lucky Break and going for a pin, 1... 2 KICKOUT as Scorpio looks filled with rage as he prepare for Slade Williams by fighting Omega as he goes to pull Omega to his feet but Omega rocks him with a right hand and Scorpio backs away. Omega goes rushing in with a tackle sending Scorpio into the steel steps as the crowd pops for Omega! You can see that both men are wore out as Omega almost stumble backwards before taunting Scorpio as he signals for the 100% Bomb as Scorpio stumbles up to his feet and turns right into a kick to the gut as Omega goes for the bomb but Scorpio is able to reverse it into a facebuster! Scorpio rolls over for a pin, 1... 2.. KICKOUT! The crowd pops as Scorpio smirks and slithers away to search under the ring for a weapon and is back up and ready to strike with a chair in no time. Scorpio goes to strike Omega with the chair but is unexpectedly nailed with the 50% Bomb! Scorpio and Omega are both down in pain and exhaustion as Omega slowly is able to get his hand over Scorpio, 1... 2.. KICKOUT! Omega is in a look of complete shock as he can not believe Scorpio is still in this. He grabs Scorpio by the back of the head pulling him up to his feet before signalling for another 100% Bomb attempt but Scorpio nails him with a kick to the groin causing Omega to fall to a knee! Scorpio is quick to strike back with the Death Wizard nearly taking off Omega's head as Scorpio goes for the pin, 1... 2... KICKOUT! The crowd goes wild as Omega is able to kick out and Scorpio can not believe what he is seeing as he mumbles something under his breathe before grabbing the steel chair and raising to his feet screaming to Omega to get up! Omega begins to get his feet as Scorpio send the chair crashing against the back of Omega who tries to get away in agony as he is struck again! Scorpio is relentless with his strikes as he falls right into Omegas trap as he swings and Omega ducks forcing him to strike the turnbuckle with the chair! Scorpio drops the chair and turns right into a devastating spear by Omega! The crowd is going wild as Omega signals that it is over and for the 100% Bomb as he lifts up Scorpio not seeing him grab the steel chair which Scorpio crashes against his head. Scorpio is dropped from the shoulders of Omega as Scorpio lifts up Omega to his shoulders for the Scorpion Death Venom as he drops he head on the steel steps instead of his knee and goes for the cover, 1... 2... 3!

WINNER: Scorpio!

Scorpio is slow to his feet but has a massive smirk on his face as he begins yelling for Slade to watch closely to see his fate. Scorpio grabs a steel chair and another from under the ring as he drops one before nailing the other against the back of Omega who was trying to get to his feet. He brutally beats Omega across the back of Omega before the referee tries to stop him and receives a chair shot to the head! Scorpio drops the chair on to of the other before pulling up Omega for Luck's Over on the steel chairs.

=========

Cameras cut to backstage to another dark lit area but the crowd erupts into cheers at the sight of Slade Williams, Stephanie Williams, and Nathan Myers standing before them. Stephanie Williams starts off as she tells the ECWW Universe that tonight she will successfully defend her Starlet's Championship by easily taking care of Sapphire. Just like at Apocalypse where she will leave as the ECWW Starlet's Champion and her brother, Slade Williams will end the career of the deranged Scorpio. The crowd pops loudly as Slade Williams takes front stage and to the idea of Slade Williams ending Scorpio. Slade begins by telling Scorpio that he heard what he had to say and if he want to take Slade Williams to hell then go ahead and they can fight it out in the fire. Slade tells Scorpio to watch his lips or karma will bite him in the ass. He tells Scorpio that he enters his match and will take care of the Scorpion inside it's own den! Slade tells Scorpio that he is glad that he loves war because he loves it as well.

=========

ECWW Starlet's Championship
Stephanie Myers (c) w/ Nathan Myers versus Sapphire w/ Nina Reyes

Stephanie Williams is in control of this match up as she runs towards the turnbuckle with a massive clothesline to Sapphire! The Starlet's Champion is fired up in this match as she waits for Sapphire to get her feet before going for another clothesline but is caught by a spinning elbow by Sapphire who then irish whips Stephanie into the turnbuckle! Sapphire goes running full steam ahead for a spear in the turnbuckle but Stephanie dodges out of harms way sending Sapphire crashing shoulder first into the turnbuckle as Nina Reyes comes running over Sapphire trying to prep talk her. Sapphire sits in the corner as Stephanie comes running and turns flight to dropkick down Nina Reyes! Stephanie goes to pick up Sapphire as Nina is out of the picture for the moment and take the moment to end the match. Stephanie sets up for a DDT but Sapphire twists out of it into an armbar! The crowd pops loudly as Nathan Myers comes running over to try to reach for Stephanie as Sapphire locks it in with a knee in Stephanie's back! Sapphire is slightly distracted by Nathan as reached for Stephanie allowing Stephanie to flip her over and locks in a choke hold with her legs as Sapphire can not move and has no other choice to tap out! Stephanie Williams releases to a loud ovation and a smirk on her face.

WINNERS: Stephanie Williams!

=========

Insanity comes back from a commercial break to Terry Smith standing between Will Williams and DT Weymes as the crowd erupts into cheers! Terry welcomes the fans back to Insanity and introduces his guest Will and DT as he thanks them for being on the show. Will and DT play rock paper scissors as Terry looks confused as he asks them what they are doing. They both go to answer before looking at the other and putting up a finger to tell Terry one second. Will beats DT with rock over scissors as he tells Terry that they were deciding who would get to speak first and ah thanks for the invite. DT replies yeah thanks for the invite Terry as Terry goes on and asks how they are feeling about this tag team match against Harry Jones and Jayson St-Pierre knowing that they will be facing each other soon enough. Will and DT both chuckles as Will tells Terry that this is business and that's how the business works. A few smiles and chats and a few brawls and bats, we understand this and for Harry Jones and Jayson St-Pierre, they are to up their own asses to be able to stay on the same side. DT takes the microphone as he tells that Will is correct that this is a dog eat dog game and they understand that now their challengers are both former world champions but the problem is even after meeting Jayson St_Pierre he still has no clue who he is. The two promise victory and head off as Terry hypes the upcoming tag team match.

=========

Table Tornado Tag Team Match
DT Weymes & Will Williams versus Harry Jones & Jayson St. Pierre

There is already a table set up outside of the ring as Will William nails Harry Jones with a massive backdrop trying to put him through the table but Jayson St-Pierre tosses over the table to save the match but not the impact as both men crash back first into the table! Jayson St-Pierre pushes himself up off the steel steps as he goes forward for the table but is hit out of nowhere with a spear by DT Weymes running then leaping off of the announce table! The crowd pop loudly in favor of DT Weymes and his teammate Will Williams as all four men are down trying to make it back to there feet and it is Will Williams and DT Weymes who get to there feet first as the crowd pops and DT Weymes begins to take down the table and lift it up to get it into the ring. Will Williams go on the attack of Jayson St.Pierre but is tripped into the steel steps! DT Weymes comes out of the ring with a massive hit to the back of the head of Jayson St.Pierre. DT doesn't notice Harry Jones scavenging under neath the ring as DT continues his attack by lifting Jayson and dropping him head first off of the steel steps! DT goes back for another attack when he is nailed across the skull with a steel chair busting him wide open! Harry grabs Will Williams by the back of the head pulling him up to his feet and then up on into the ring as the crowd boos loudly for Harry Jones! Harry Jones grabs up the table inside the ring and sets it up in the corner whenever he turns around into a clothesline by Will Williams and the crowd goes wild! Outside of the ring, Jayson St.Pierre is about to his feet as is DT Weymes when Jayson kicks him in the gut and goes under the ring for another weapon and pulls out a table! Back in the ring, Harry Jones reverses Will Williams with a clothesline into the table as the crowd goes wild in boos as Harry signals for the end running forward but runs into a big boot by Williams! Williams continues with a bulldog as Jayson lifts another table into the ring before grabbing the steel chair off the ground and sliding into the ring into an unexpected dropkick by Will Williams sending him out of the ring! The crowd is fully behind Will Williams as he sets up the second table in the ring as he pulls Harry Jones up and on the table! Jayson St.Pierre is back in the ring as he starts a brawl with Will Williams! DT Weymes slides in the ring unnoticed as he goes to finish what Will had started by climbing on the table. DT goes to pick up Jones but is flipped over Jones back as he crashes through the table set up in the corner!

WINNER: Harry Jones and Jayson St.Pierre!

Harry Jones and Jayson St.Pierre are exhausted as they are announced as the winners! They have their hands raised before Jayson turned and kicks Harry Jones in the ribs and nails him with the steel chair on the ground as he falls to the floor in pain! Jayson waits for the right moment before hitting the Canadian Candy jumping cutter laying out Harry Jones as Jayson St.Pierre stands tall.

=========

As Insanity comes back a commercial break we see LeBron Carter being followed close behind by De'Sean Irving, Reggie Lloyd, and Latasha Irving as LeBron Carter looks confident heading towards the ring for his match against Slade Williams. Terry Smith comes running for an interview as LeBron Cater turns with a pissed off scowl on his face as he asks Terry what the hell he wants disrespecting him like that. Terry asks for his thoughts on his upcoming match as LeBron snaps his fingers and Reggie and De'Sean pushes Terry up against a wall and LeBron gets in his face and asks who the hell he think he is disrespecting him without a mister or please in a single sentence. He says Terry needs to respect him like everybody else as he tells Reggie and De'Sean to drop him before hitting him with a massive superkick before leading a jumping on Terry Smith as LeBron class off his boys leaving Terry in a corner.

=========

"Pick Your Poison" Street Fight Match
LeBron Carter versus Slade Williams

What a massive big boot taking off Reggie Lloyd's head as this match has broke out of control and fists are flying everywhere! De'Sean Irving and Lebron Carter have Slade Williams down but Williams is not out as he tackles LeBron Carter and the crowd go absolutely wild seeing more of the brawling side that Slade Williams has shown lately as the rage and anger is flying out of Slade Williams. De'Sean Jackson goes to jump back on Slade whenever he is nailed with a massive tackle! LeBron and Slade are up and now the fight is moving on as LeBron takes control and irish whips Slade into the barricade! LeBron talks some smash as his boys De'Sean and Reggie are both fighting Nathan Myers! LeBron gets ballsy enough to slap Slade Williams across the face and that sets the former World Champion off nailing LeBron with a series of right hands before hitting him with a impact filled DDT and taunts over LeBron! Slade goes underneath the ring for a weapon and pulls out a steel chair whenece he is nailed with a drive-by kick by LeBron Carter! LeBron goes for the pin, 1... 2.. KICKOUT! LeBron looks shocked as he goes back to work as hearing the referee count Nathan Myers took control with a double clothesline then tossing Reggie into the steel steps and a chokeslam to De'Sean! Nathan heads for LeBron pissed off when Natasha Irving steps into the way of the big man. LeBron picks up Slade talking trash to the audience as Slade begins to get offense in with shots to the gut followed by shots to the face before irish whipping LeBron into the corner! Reggie and De'Sean jump Nathan forcing him to accidentally take down Natasha. Slade Williams hits his finishing maneuver on the steel chair while the rest of LeBron's gang wasn't looking, 1... 2... 3!

WINNER: Slade Williams!

Nigga Nation is pissed as they go after Slade Williams and jump him! Slade holds his own until Nathan Myers returns with a chair shot to Reggie Lloyd! Slade hits his finisher once again on De'Sean Irvign as LeBron fights to get back on his feet and Latasha Irving stands in the way of Myers and Williams when Stephanie Williams comes running down the ramp to a loud pop to take out Latasha Irving! Myers hands Williams the steel chair as William lays out LeBron Carter with the steel chair! The Devil's Rejects stand stall as Slade Williams yells to Scorpio to pay close attention.

=========

As cameras cut to backstage Tim Taylor is seen with a big confident smirk on his face as the crowd erupts in boos. Tim begins by telling the audience to shut up and listen to what he has to say as he goes on a rant about everybody chanting for guys like Neville Ryan and Casey Anomaly when they don't stand a chance now! He tells that nobody stands a chance in his ECWW because now that Tim Taylor is back that he is taking back his position as the top dog and nobody can beat his bite. Guys want to talk about a Dog Eat Dog world and he is the top dog and after the second stage of hell and Tim Taylor is crowned the dominate champion then we will all know the top dog! Suddenly claps are heard as Tim Taylor looks with a huge pissed off scowl as Devin Smith comes walking up with a big smirk as the crowd doesn't know which man to boo louder. Devin says that he must have hearing problem because he didn't hear his name and he better have heard his name. He says he will be the ECWW World Champion but if he don't believe it just wait until the ring and walks off.

=========

NO DQ 2 out of 3 Falls Match
Each fall worth 5 points.
Tim Taylor versus Devin Smith

WINNERS: Tim Taylor!

=========

Suddenly cameras quickly cut to backstage where something is going on! A camera man is running as you can hear a man shouting things ahead as the cameraman gets closer and you can see an outraged Omega tearing shit up and shouting! I don't know who the hell these people think they are! I am O-FUCKING-MEGA! You think you can just push me around? YOU forgetting who the hell I am! Omega grabs a vending machine and in a fit of rage tosses it over letting out a rampage filled scream! Security guards come running from both sides as Omega has a big smile as he catches the first man and tosses him into the other vending machine crashing through the glass! Omega taunts the other men motioning to the other guys who looked afraid for dear life as Omega is hyped up bouncing back and forth as one man comes running in and gets a spinebuster through the vending machine on the ground as the ten or more security guards tackle Omega on the ground as the brawl assumes as they finally are able to wrestle Omega down to cuff him! Omega is cussing promising that next week that somebody is going to feel his wrath as the security escort him off.

=========

Falls Count Anywhere Match
Casey Anomaly versus Neville Ryan
The camera cuts to Casey Anomaly making his way down to the ring for tonights main event with Neville Ryan! The commentary team is hyping up the match and about to go to commercial but as Casey turns to head towards the gorilla position when he sees Neville Ryan standing there. He has the ref by the collar of his shirt and a smirk on his face. With out taking his eyes off of Casey, he says "Ring the bell..." The ref makes a motion to a crew member backstage and he talks into his head set. Casey takes the initiative and as the bell echos through the arena Casey Anomaly and Neville Ryan start beating the shit out of one another! Casey is the first to gain an advantage as he pushes Neville back and swings his foot up and catches Neville in the chest with a sickening kick. Neville staggers back into a wall, coughing holding his chest as Casey swings his foot up again, catching Neville with a roundhouse kick to the head. Neville slides down the wall. Casey rips him away from it and goes for the pin but only gets a one count. Frustrated Casey goes around looking for an item to bash Neville's face in. He finds a steel chair and turns back- BIG BOOT TO THE STEEL CHAIR, CATCHING CASEY IN THE HEAD! Casey drops, holding his face. Neville grabs the steel chair and begins to lay into Casey's back and chest with it, depending on which ever way he was facing. Neville smashes chair shot, after chair shot, after chair shot until the chair is just a wad of metal. Casey is rolling slowly in pain, trying to make it to his feet but Neville lifts him and tosses him into a couple of production crates, burying Casey amongst them. Neville waves the ref over and smirks as he throws the crates off of Casey and goes for a pin. Only a two count. He sits up scowling, thinking he surely had Casey. He starts to stand up but Casey wraps a near by wire around Neville's neck! He pulls Neville back down towards him and locks his legs around him so Neville has nowhere to go! Casey is screaming at Neville to tap out but Neville is shaking his head in between gasps for air. Neville starts to fade and Casey keeps his grip. Casey begins to laugh as he feels Neville's body going limp but this laughter seems to light a fire in Neville. Neville grabs Casey's legs and slowly begins to stand with Casey holding onto him. Casey's face goes from amusement to confusion as Neville makes it to his feet. Neville turns and rams Casey back first into the wall. Casey doesn't let go at first but his grip does loosen. Neville turns again and decides to drop so he lands back first on Casey, practically squishing him on the hard concrete floor. Neville takes this time to gather his composure and try to refill his lungs with air. They both begin to make it to their feet and Neville is the first to go on the attack. He grans Casey and knees him right in the gut. Neville lifts his leg over the back of Casey's head and sets up for the Kightmare! But since Casey and Neville are so versed in each other's move set Casey reacted and swept Neville's other leg out from under him causing Neville to land hard on his back and the back of his head. Casey looks down at him and quickly climbs a production crate and hits a moonsault off of it! Casey goes for the pin only to get a two count. Casey slaps the ground in frustration and drags Neville by his foot down the hallway to try and find more items to break over Neville's body. Casey find a few stakcs of tables and begisn to set one up. once more Casey being distracted with weapsons costs him as Neville hits him in the back of the head with an iron pipe! Neville drops the pipe and begins to set up another table a feet apart from the first table that Casey had set up. Neville smirks at both tables and just holds up two fingers towards the camera before approaching Casey. He drags him towards the tables and holds him as if hes setting up for Karmagedon! Neville  held those two fingers up to show hes going to hit Karmagedon twice on Casey! Neville ifts Casey for the first one but Casey slips farther and HOLY SHIT HE HITS HIM WITH A LEG TRAP SUNSET FLIP POWERBOMB THROUGH THE OTHER TABLE!!! Casey goes for the pin! ONE! TWOOOOO! TTHHHHRRRRR- As the ref's hand is coming down for a three a chair comes down onto the ref's back!

WINNER: No Contest!

After several chair shots the camera swings back to show TIM TAYLOR standing there with a steel chair! Casey looks confused as he shoves Neville and turns to see Tim standing there. Casey face morphs into an expression of pure hatred but that expression is soon wiper off of his face by the steel chair that Tim has in his hands! Casey goes down holding his noes and Tim continues to assault him with the steel chair. Tim throws his chair down and takes a few steps back, signalling for the Pump Kick! Casey is slow making it to his feet. But once he does he tursn around and Tim charges him! Tim lifts his leg to hit Casey in the face- NEVILLE POPS UP AND CATCHES TIM WITH A NASTY LOW BLOW! Tim goes down holding the not-so-precious-anymore-Taylor-family-jewels! Casey is staggering on his feet, trying to shake off the cobwebs. Neville is standing over  Tim yelling at him to stop interfering in his and Casey's matches when Casey staggers over to them and cautiously approaches Neville. They stand there for a moment in tense silence and at the same time they both look at the table thats still standing. They both smirk and Neville lifts Tim and sets him up for the Karmagedon. Casey goes to the opposite side of the table to await his part. Neville lifts Tim up and as he drops him Casey catches him in a neckbreaker! Putting Tim through the table! Casey pops up grinning and stands near Neville. They stand there for a moment looking down at Tim. Neville suddenly spins Casey and kicks him in the gut! He hoists him up and hits the Karamagedon on Casey, forcing Casey to land right on top of Tim! Neville smirks down at his handy work and squats down to look at his two victims closer. The camera fades with Neville looking at Casey and Tim both writhing in pain, and Insanity goes off the air.

Last edited by gяαηgєя on Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:08 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 4:08 am

gяαηgєя wrote:
@i_slam_nerds420 wrote:

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 Girls
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 11:30 am

@i_slam_nerds420 wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
@i_slam_nerds420 wrote:

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 Girls

Good. Good.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 1:21 pm

INSANITY QUESTIONNAIRE

1.) Best Match?
2.) Best Segment?
3.) Most Shocking?
4.) Favorite Superstar?
5.) Favorite Starlet?
6.) Other Feedback?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 1:21 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 World-After-the-Apocalypse-09_zps2d95dcd8
============================================
ECWW PRESENTS: APOCALYPSE
AIRS: SEPTEMBER 28TH, 2014
DURATION: THREE HOURS
NETWORKS: PAY-PER-VIEW
THEME SONG: "MONSTER" - SKILLET

3 Stage of Hell ECWW World Championship Match
Point Leader #1 versus Point Leader #2

Lottery Shot Briefcase Fatal Four Way Match
Harry Jones versus DT Weymes versus Will Williams versus Jayson St.Pierre

Scorpion's Den Match
Slade Williams versus Scorpio

ECWW Tag Team Championships Hardcore Tornado Tag Match
Erectionpuresu [Albino Tanaka & Burt Boner] (c) versus StarrShow [Johnny Starr & Drake Whisnant]

ECWW Television Championship Ladder Match
Jason Elliot (c) versus Wolfgang Puk versus Wayne Tyler Frank

Steel Cage Match
Anthony Johnson versus Dan Williams

= = = = =
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 9:38 pm

STANDINGS

• Casey Anomaly || 30 [Match of the Night]
  • Tim Taylor || 30 [Star of the Night/Two Pinfalls]
  • Neville Ryan || 15 [Match of the Night]
  • Devin Smith || 15 [One Pinfall]
  • Omega || 10

*Anthony Johnson and Dan Williams both gave up their spots.
*LeBron Carter was disqualified from the tournament.

Last edited by gяαηgєя on Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 10:44 pm

1.) Best Match? A wonderful main event. but I'm biased
2.) Best Segment? Will/DT Segment
3.) Most Shocking? Omega going nuts
4.) Favorite Superstar? Omega
5.) Favorite Starlet? Steph becuase shes just the best
6.) Other Feedback? I would say we should focus more on summaries instead of full matches that way we can get full shows up. And save full matches for PPVS. Which one week Im excited for appocolypse <3
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 10:53 pm

BREAKING NEWS

Due to the actions of LeBron Carter this past week on Insanity, he will be removed from the championship tournament!
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 11:53 pm

~ECWW Cameras go backstage to Terry Smith standing in the interview area with a smile on his face as he begins to speak~

~~Terry Smith~~

"Ladies and Gentlemen, help me welcome a man who is tied for the lead in the ECWW Championship standings... Tim "TapOut" Taylor!"

~The audience boo's as the camera zooms out to show Tim standing next to him not really seeming interested with the interview~

~~Terry Smith~~

"Now Tim, you said it when the tournament started that you'd be the one on top and challenging for the ECWW Championship at Apocalypse. How does it feel to be tied for first place in the standings at just one week from the Pay-Per-View?"

~Tim turns to look at Terry with a glare~

~~Tim "TapOut" Taylor~~

"How do I feel about being tied for first? TIED?! Especially with Casey Anomaly? It makes me SICK! None of those guys are even close to being on my level! Nobody should even be remotely CLOSE to my score, yet Casey is tied at the top with me."

~~Terry Smith~~

"Speaking of Casey Anomaly, recently he and Neville have been complaining about your history of running in and interrupting their matches. Then this past Insanity, you ruined the main event yet again when you attacked the referee with a steel chair as Casey was about to win. Then you were attacked and put through a table by Casey and Neville... your thoughts?"

~Tim smirks when Terry asks him the question and he has a smile on his face as he answers~

~~Tim "TapOut" Taylor~~

"You see, there is a method to my madness Terry. Who won that match? Nobody! Who earned points for their victory of the match? No one! And I got to wack Casey in his ugly face with a chair! Not only did I reduce the point deficit, but I got to soften up the other person at the top of the board. Casey and Neville can mock my intelligence but what they fail to realize is the fact that I'm an educated man. While I was in the NCAA dominating the mat, I was also getting a college education in one of the top institutions in New York.. And so far, I've shown that I'm able to follow through with a plan and use it to my advantage!"

~~Terry Smith~~

"Moving on.. As Apocalypse approaches who would you want to see in the finals or who would you want to face in the finals if you make it there?"

~Tim's smile fades as he turns to pure aggression~

~~Tim "TapOut" Taylor~~

"IF I MAKE IT? What's that supposed to mean?!... Never mind you're not worth my time... But it doesn't matter who I face for the championship because the outcome will be the same! But the fact of the matter is that people are tired of seeing the same thing over and over again. Casey and Neville being Champion and going at it. It's happened to much and I'm SICK of watching the same damn thing! Then Omega.. Who the hell is he? Some big juice head? Oh yeah, a former ECCW World Champ... big deal! The bigger they are, the bigger the pretzel they'll become! And Devin Smith? I just shut him up on Insanity by beating him in the 2 out of 3 falls match and made myself the 'Star of the Night'.. And we have Lebron Carter... leader of the 'Nigga Nation'... That speaks for itself."

~~Terry Smith~~

"Do you think you're underestimating the competition?"

~~Tim "TapOut" Taylor~~

"Me underestimating?! All that's been said about me from Casey, Neville, and even Devin before our match was belittling me, my abilities and my intelligence! But the fact is none of them are up to par with me! I'm bigger, stronger, faster, more technically sound, and smarter! I was grown in Tennessee and became Southern strong, but I got an upstate education in New York. I'm the best of both Worlds! Casey has and always will be a skater punk in the shadow's of Cyrus Black. Neville Ryan is a no good Brit, and like always the 'Merican will prevail. Omega is some juiced up meat head who's over-hyped. Devin Smith, a flash in the pan. Lebron Carter... HA! Not worth mentioning. But to finish here, I'm not underestimating those 'stars' because I've already analyzed them and know what I'm dealing with. People who failed in their original passions and became decent in wrestling. A failed skater, man not good enough for the royal family, someone not good enough for bodybuilding without roids, an actor who never got his big break, and a kid not made for the real gangs so has to make up his own. I'm the one who was successful in wrestling from the start! So it's only right that I'm the one who comes out on top and wins the World Title... I am restoring Pro-Wrestling and a WRESTLER will be CHAMPION!"

~Tim walks out as the camera focusing back on Terry Smith~

~~Terry Smith~~

"You heard it here folks! A confident Tim Taylor sits on top of the Apocalypse standings with Casey Anomaly after scoring twenty-five points in one night! Will the other competitors take kindly to the harsh words of the self proclaimed 'Savior of Professional Wrestling'? Find out next time here on ECWW! I'm Terry Smith, see you again soon!"

~The camera fades out and shows the ECWW logo on the screen as regular programming comes back.~
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 1:45 am

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 Advance02_Hell_background_by_FDragoon_zps048c87a3

GET HYPED!

Last edited by gяαηgєя on Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 4:38 am

Click. The ECWW logo transitions onto the screen, before fading out after a moments. The clip fades in on Harry Jones walking down the entrance ramp at last night's House Show in Houston Texas.

I AM A GOD,
SO HURRY UP WITH MY DAMN MASSAGE

Currently in the period of transitioning between entrance music, Jones has chosen "I Am a God" by Kanye West to play as he walks down the isle tonight. Jones gracefully enters the ring, ignoring the boos and jeers being directed at him from the ECWW fans in attendance. Jones snatches a microphone from the ring announcer and begins to talk...

Harry Jones: “Censorship is the suppression of speech and all of forms of public communication which may be considered harmful by the ‘powers that be’. But in my world - the world of professional wrestling, censorship is not determined by a person of rightful authority. Censorship is determined by the MILLIONS of overweight, unemployed neckbeards who unrightfully call themselves ‘fans’ of the industry. Due to this censorship, I’ve had to spend the last seven years of my life being a shadow of my actual self. A product of the system. A watered down, corporate sellout. Daddy’s little fuck-boy...”

Jones pauses for a moment, before continuing.

Harry Jones: “Those days are over. For the first time ever, the world is seeing the real, UNHINGED Harry Jones. Long-gone are the days of walking on ice just to satisfy a bunch of prepubescent little shits. A God shouldn’t have to bend over backwards to please the people he created! So why must I? Why must I sign your autograph? Why must I take your picture? Why must I visit your stupid, dying child in a hospital ward? Why must I?”

Harry's last comment clearly has a deep impact on the fans in attendance. People start throwing food and drinks into the ring. Jones seems unfazed by this as he continues to blabber on.

Harry Jones: “The name Harry Jones should be spoken with the utmost respect and appreciation, and the very ground I walk on should be worshipped. I should be placed on a PEDESTAL, because at the end of the day, I am BIGGER than ECWW itself. I am the best professional wrestler that this business has EVER seen before! Forget the Cyrus Black’s, Neville Ryan’s, Casey Anomaly’s; they don’t even come CLOSE to being on my level! It doesn’t matter where the fans choose to cast their ‘vote’; NOBODY can touch me! And without my star-power being EXPLOITED to carry this company, people like Will Williams wouldn’t even have a job. Hah, Will Williams...”

The crowd begin to loudly chant "Will Will-Yums" in unison, which disturbs Jones.

Harry Jones: “You couldn’t even begin to imagine the kinds of things I can, and will do to him in the Golden Contract Ladder Match. I’m going to tear him apart, finger by finger and limb by limb! And when I’m finished with him, for the first time ever, he won’t be able to hide his humility behind a veil of narcism and false-pride. He will FINALLY have to accept his weakness in front of the whole world!”

Jones takes a deep breath, and decides to withdraw himself a little.

Harry Jones: “To tell you the truth, Will’s ‘carefree persona’ is already starting to wear thin. He clearly has a deep, emotional scarring underneath that enormous ego. It’s almost as if he’s trying to repress something from the past. I bet his schizophrenia has arisen from all the nights as a child he spent gargling on his Dad’s Cream...” 

Jones holds up a can of Dad's Cream soda.

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 Dads_c10

Harry Jones: “Watching Will’s schtick with Surge is nearly as painful as watching IWA try and make it’s yearly ‘comeback’. Speaking of cum-backs, I don’t think we’ll ever know what kind of sexual favors Jayson St. Pierre performed on Trenton York to merit his current position on the card. Knowing Trenton, it probably involved a 13-year old scene kid and a jumbo-bag of razorblades.”

Harry's demeanour quickly changes once again, remembering what Jayson did to him last Thursday.

Harry Jones: “Jayson, your chances, as little as they were before of surviving the Golden Contract match were ruined the very moment you double-crossed me on Insanity. I was gonna go easy on you, but now you’ll be lucky if you can make it backstage by the end of the night on your own two feet. I highly doubt that'll be the case, though. Hopefully once I’ve made an example out of you, once and for all, without a shadow of a doubt, you and everyone else will realize that you just ... don’t ... fuck ... with Harry Jones. If you had half a brain, you’d walk away from our ladder match before something very unfortunate happens...”

The crowd continue to loudly jeer at Jones.

Harry Jones: “DT Weymes. This guy LIVES for his supporters, and because of that, he actually thinks he stands a chance in the ring against me. He thinks you ingrates are capable of motivating him. Pushing him beyond his limits, giving him... what? Strength? The will? The power to overcome the odds and walk away from Apocalypse with the Golden Contract?! Do you think I would let that happen, DT? No. I wouldn’t. I’ve worked TOO HARD to let you of all people outshine me. Pandering to fans - CENSORING yourself to appease them will only restrict you! They’re giving you false-hope and are setting you up for disaster. I ... am that disaster. And you can’t run away from your fate now. The match is locked in and you’re obligated to step into the ring ... with a God!"

Jones pauses for a moment, soaking in the overwhelmingly negative reaction from the ECWW faithful.

Harry Jones: “There will never be another Harry Jones! Catchya later, cun - ”

The clip turns to static.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 12:57 pm

@ SladeWilliams: 9-25-14

@ StephWilliams: 9-25-14
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 2:19 pm

THE GO HOME SHOW TO APOCALYPSE!
Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 Insanitybyragingcephalopodshitimstartingtorunoutof1280x800wallpaper_wallpaperswacom_30_zpsce45ca60
THURSDAY NIGHT INSANITY
AIRS: THUSDAYS @7
DURATION: THREE HOURS
NETWORKS: USA NETWORK
THEME SONG: "DARK HORSES" - SWITCHFOOT

Singles Match
Drake Whisnant w/ Johnny Starr versus Albino Tanaka w/ Burt Boner

Traditional Tag Team Match
Jason Elliot and Wolfgang Puk vs Wayne Tyler Frank and Billy Malone

Falls Count Anywhere Tag Team Match
Nigga Nation [Reggie Lloyd, and De'Sean Irving w/ Latasha Irving] versus Elite Three [Red Ash and Blue Brock w/ Green Gulzar]

ECWW Starlet's Championship
Stephanie Myers (c) versus Amy Winter

Hardcore Tornado Tag Team Match
Harry Jones & Will Williams versus DT Weymes & Jayson St.Pierre

Street Fight 2-on-1 Handicap Match
Omega versus BangCock [BJ Banghard & Johnny Woodcock]

Captain Fall Elimination Hardcore Six Man Tornado Tag Team Match
Scorpio, LeBron Carter, and Dan Williams versus Slade Williams, Casey Anomaly, and Anthony Johnson

Falls Count Anywhere Match
Neville Ryan versus Devin Smith

Tables Match
Casey Anomaly versus Tim Taylor

= = = = =

Last edited by gяαηgєя on Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 2:22 pm

~Upon hearing that he is put in a tables match with Casey Anomaly, Tim Taylor walks around the arena with a smirk on his face.~
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 3:43 pm

*Will sees he's teaming with Harry Jones next week*

"Oh fuck me. Now I have to look after a 14 year old while fending off two opponents?"

*He walks away to his favorite strip club and drowns his sorrow in skanky broads.*

Last edited by TJ on Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 4:22 pm

@TrueWrestlingBeast
A porno team? You really think they're gonna be able to stop me? Not now, not ever, but ESPECIALLY not now.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 5:04 pm

TimTapOut wrote:
~Upon hearing that he is put in a tables match with Casey Anomaly, Tim Taylor walks around the arena with a smirk on his face.~

Neville sees Tim walking past and cups his hands over his mouth

"Yoooooou suuuuuuuck!"
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 6:53 pm

Captain2 wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:

Neville sees Tim walking past and cups his hands over his mouth

"Yoooooou suuuuuuuck!"

~Tim turns to see who's mocking him and once he sees it's Neville he rubs his face out of pure annoyance~

"Really? Back in Junior High are we? How about you grow up Mr. Red Coat?"
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 10:20 pm

House Show
September 22nd, 2014

Omega def Lebron Carter in a Street Fight
Dan Williams and Jason Elliot def Anthony Johnson and Wayne Tyler Frank
Scorpio def Nathan Myers in a Hardcore Match
Devin Smith def Casey Anomaly in a Ladder Match
Stephanie Williams and Alexandria def Sapphire and Nina Reyes
Neville Ryan def Tim Taylor in a Falls Count Anywhere Match
STANDINGS

• Tim Taylor || 40 [Match of the Night]
  • Casey Anomaly || 30
  • Neville Ryan || 30 [Match of the Night/Pinfall Victory]
  • Omega || 30 [Star of the Night/Pinfall Victory]
  • Devin Smith || 20 [Pinfall Victory]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling   Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Extreme Created Warfare Wrestling
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next