The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+12
The Heart Break #YEEL
Killer Queen
Oriadon
Jarrett
Like a bwoss
White guy
Richie
American Wolf
Bleed Green
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jigsaw*
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:23 pm

White guy wrote:
Edge arrives world title strapped around his waist with David Otunga following close behind. He looks forward to Raw tonight and that he and Otunga get to go against Kane on Smackdown.

The Brian Kendrick arrives

Randy Orton struts up behind Edge..

"Your car is the other way Edge.. I mean if I were you I'd drive away now before you get hurt tonight.."
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:29 pm

Nova wrote:
White guy wrote:
Edge arrives world title strapped around his waist with David Otunga following close behind. He looks forward to Raw tonight and that he and Otunga get to go against Kane on Smackdown.

"Your car is the other way Edge.. I mean if I were you I'd drive away now before you get hurt tonight.."
Edge

Edge hearing something behind him turns his head
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 Taboo05013fb

Ah Randal, who would have thought that you of all people would make an idle threat? Who exactly is going to hurt me Randy? You? Because your track record against me is so grand? Word to the wise Jannetty, don't go writing checks your mouth can't cash.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:23 pm

*Damien Sandow arrives backstage, further irritated by the events of SmackDown, looking to take it out on Brad Maddox and Ted DiBiase on Raw.*

*Sheamus, however, is in high spirits after finding out he had a shot at the NxT Championship.*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:38 pm

White guy wrote:
Nova wrote:
White guy wrote:

Edge

Ah Randal, who would have thought that you of all people would make an idle threat? Who exactly is going to hurt me Randy? You? Because your track record against me is so grand? Word to the wise Jannetty, don't go writing checks your mouth can't cash.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 Tumblr_m7wtxsJlCL1qcds4qo1_r1_500

He licks his lip and smirks slightly, raises his head, and looks Edge dead in the eye

"Please .. don't get me started. It wasn't long ago we were Rated RKO, but times do change don't they? That's why the past should be left in the past, and the future is brightly lit. The path looks dim for you, but for me it's pretty clear.. Although it kills me to team up with a punk like Chris Jericho, I'll do whatever I can .. and if that means leaving him in the middle of the ring to suffer at the hands of you and CM Punk then so be it. I won't be the one getting pinned tonight.. that's for damn sure."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:39 pm

RAW QUESTIONNAIRE

A.) What is the story behind The Shields new member?
B.) What are you looking forward too?
C.) Any predictions?
D.) Hype levels out of 1 to 10?
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:46 pm

Nova wrote:
White guy wrote:
Nova wrote:
White guy wrote:

Edge

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 Tumblr_m7wtxsJlCL1qcds4qo1_r1_500

He licks his lip and smirks slightly, raises his head, and looks Edge dead in the eye

"Please .. don't get me started. It wasn't long ago we were Rated RKO, but times do change don't they? That's why the past should be left in the past, and the future is brightly lit. The path looks dim for you, but for me it's pretty clear.. Although it kills me to team up with a punk like Chris Jericho, I'll do whatever I can .. and if that means leaving him in the middle of the ring to suffer at the hands of you and CM Punk then so be it. I won't be the one getting pinned tonight.. that's for damn sure."
Edge

You truly think you are going to win? Keep in mind that I OWN you. Seemingly every time we step in the ring together I come out on top. Do you know why that is skid mark? BECAUSE I AM BETTER THAN YOU. Now this little sinister act you like to play it's cute it really is. Perhaps a stroll down memory lane is in order? When you were in the Marine Corps you ran away like a coward. You were kicked out of the military because of being a coward Randal. You signed up for a task of serving your country and you turned your back on it because you are a coward. I'm not scared of you and I have no reason what so ever to be afraid of you. I'm the World Heavyweight Champion nut case. You are NOTHING. You haven't been relevant in nearly two years. Lets just face it, your going to be just like the rest of your family and be nothing more than a distant memory. Now run along ok?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:07 pm

White guy wrote:
Nova wrote:
White guy wrote:
Nova wrote:
White guy wrote:

Edge

Edge

You truly think you are going to win? Keep in mind that I OWN you. Seemingly every time we step in the ring together I come out on top. Do you know why that is skid mark? BECAUSE I AM BETTER THAN YOU. Now this little sinister act you like to play it's cute it really is. Perhaps a stroll down memory lane is in order? When you were in the Marine Corps you ran away like a coward. You were kicked out of the military because of being a coward Randal. You signed up for a task of serving your country and you turned your back on it because you are a coward. I'm not scared of you and I have no reason what so ever to be afraid of you. I'm the World Heavyweight Champion nut case. You are NOTHING. You haven't been relevant in nearly two years. Lets just face it, your going to be just like the rest of your family and be nothing more than a distant memory. Now run along ok?

Randy squints

"You think you're so special don't you Adam? Thinking you'll be the first one to overcome the Undertaker at Wrestlemania? Let's paint a real picture huh? You like doing your little research on me? Marine Corps, aren't you a good little superstar. The Sexton Hardcastle... Can't pull out any new moves, instead does the same old crap he was doing back in the attitude era. The same moves, the same Rated R superstar per say... You like bringing up old news and using it to your advantage in little encounters like this huh? What about your daddy Adam? Hm? Daddy Copeland.. never did see him did you? Don't know whether he's dead.. or alive.. but let's just say, the odds are slim to none for one of those categories.."

Orton smiles sadistically after that last comment, then frowns..
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:33 pm

We were all taught to keep our mouths shut if we had nothing nice to say, but that’s something Madison Rayne had trouble with every day. Whenever a thought came to her mind she would just spit it out without even thinking about it. At times it had got her in trouble. In high school she would often find herself sitting in detention hall because of her mouth. The copious amount of hours spent there would teach the average person a lesson, but Madison wasn’t the average person. No matter how many times speaking her mind got her in trouble, she kept on doing it. She simply did not care. It ruined a lot of her friendships but Madison quickly got over them because it was nothing new. Although she did miss the company of the likes of Velvet Sky, she could go on every day without her.

“I’m so much better without them anyway,” Madison thought as she unloaded her retail car. She rented it herself because it wasn’t like Madison had anyone that was willing to travel with the chatter box or anyone that she wanted to travel with. No one was good enough for her, so she stayed alone.
The arena was a place Madison loved to be. When she was wrestling she could get all her emotions out. She could take the anger that had been building up all that week and just take it out on someone without getting in trouble. Being a WWE diva was someone Madison was born for. It wasn’t something she saw herself being when she first started to think about career options but towards the end it seemed as if it was the only thing she could really be. Anything else she would hate.

After placing all of her belongings in her locker room, she made her way towards the ring. Madison asked for them to play her music and they obeyed her because everyone backstage knew that Madison would stop at nothing to get her way and it was something they would rather not deal with. Although she wasn’t scheduled to go to the ring they allowed her because management would understand as they weren’t just dealing with anyone. As her music played she walked out with a large smile. The crowd seemed annoyed at her presence but it seemed as if Madison was oblivious to the fact that they hated her guts. When she entered the ring she waved to her fans with a smile before walking to the other side of the ring and grabbing a microphone. Madison walked to the middle of the ring and waited for her music to die down. When it did she began to speak.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 Ih38ue

MADISON RAYNE: Thank you.. Thank you. You guys know that if there’s one thing that I love doing more than anything it’s coming out here and putting smiles on your faces! It’s why I do what I do. It really touches my heart to see little kids eyes light up when they see me walk out from the back. It just shows to me that I’m doing everything right. [She smiles and nods.]You people need someone you can admire and look up too. I’m someone you guys can look up too because you know what I am? I’m a winner. That’s right, a winner. I win at everything I do in life and I’m constantly successful at everything I put my hands on. If I wanted to pick up dancing right now I’d be on broad way in a second! Because you see people like me are just born better, I guess you can say. I’m born with natural talent and I don’t have to work for anything I get. I’m just naturally good at everything I do. While there’s losers like you people… Losers like Casper- oh excuse me! I mean losers like Paige that have to work hard for everything they got. It’s sad really and I feel bad for her. So I’m going to do Paige a favor and put her out of her misery when I take her out and take that championship from her and wrap it around my beautiful little waist.

The crowd begins to boo at her comments. She looks into the crowd and she spots a couple of signs that read “Anti-Diva” and what not and she doesn’t look so pleased. In fact it makes Madison quite angry and she pauses to try to not snap at the crowd because the last thing she wants to do. It’s not what she came out here for. However, the crowd begins a “We Want Paige” chant and she loses it.

MADISON RAYNE: SHUT UP! [She screams, her face getting a little red.] I SAID SHUT UP! When I’m speaking you listen to what I have to say. You guys paid to come and see me. So how about you shut the hell up and listen to what I have to say? Don’t even try to tell me you didn’t come to see me because I’m the best thing there is going here in the diva division. Before I came along every match was pointless and it was just to kill some time for the show and the matches have a purpose. The championship matches have a purpose and there’s a story. It’s not just two random divas that management threw together wrestling for the heck of it! So if you people have anything to say it should be, “Thank you. Thank you Madison Rayne for single handling changing the division and saving us.” That’s exactly what I did and there’s no denying it. Now can I ask everyone what exactly did Kaitlyn do? She did nothing. You know what she did? She came out here and was handed a match on a silver platter after simply running her mouth. She did nothing to deserve the match. All she did was use her mouth, which is what got her in this company in the first place if you know what I mean. The girl can barely wrestle. I think its clear to anyone even you people that hold an IQ of 10 that she couldn’t even wrestle a paper bag. The paper bag would probably win because she’s that horrible. I beat her one on one, what makes her think she can beat me any other way? If I was Kaitlyn, I’d save myself the embarrassment and do the smart thing and just drop out of the match while she still can. It would be in the best interest for her career. I mean, if you can even call it a career. [She laughs.] At Wrestlemania I’m going to show you all what a champion looks like when I do whatever it takes to win that championship.

Her music then hits and begins to play through the speakers and she exits the ring. Madison waves to the crowd with the same smile she came out with and makes her way up the ramp. When she makes her way backstage the interviewer, Josh Matthews, walks straight up to her with a microphone and a camera crew behind him. Madison stops and he walks up to her. An annoyed expression comes across her face as soon as she sees Josh. He literally didn’t even let her breath a second.

JOSH MATTHEWS: Madison, what do you mean by you’ll do whatever it takes to win?

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 Ej8oav

MADISON RAYNE: Josh, sweetie, if I told you what exactly I meant by that it would ruin the surprise, now wouldn’t it? You’ll just have to wait to Wrestlemania like everyone else to see what I mean by whatever it takes. Although I could very well wrestle those girls with my eyes closed, I'm smart enough to always have a plan B. That's all I have to say right now. Just know that I will be walking out WWE Divas Champion.

She smiles and pats him on the cheek before continuing down the hall way. Madison twirls her hair in her finger as she thinks about what she just went out and said.

Last edited by Killer Queen on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:25 pm

WUR IZ RAW GOOBY?

GOOBY PLZ!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:40 pm

Shut up, you ass hole.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:22 am

Nova wrote:
White guy wrote:
Nova wrote:
White guy wrote:
Nova wrote:
White guy wrote:

Edge

Edge

Randy squints

"You think you're so special don't you Adam? Thinking you'll be the first one to overcome the Undertaker at Wrestlemania? Let's paint a real picture huh? You like doing your little research on me? Marine Corps, aren't you a good little superstar. The Sexton Hardcastle... Can't pull out any new moves, instead does the same old crap he was doing back in the attitude era. The same moves, the same Rated R superstar per say... You like bringing up old news and using it to your advantage in little encounters like this huh? What about your daddy Adam? Hm? Daddy Copeland.. never did see him did you? Don't know whether he's dead.. or alive.. but let's just say, the odds are slim to none for one of those categories.."

Orton smiles sadistically after that last comment, then frowns..
Edge

Same moves huh? You know what else is the same about me? Winning championships. Unlike you I've earned my spot here. I'm not here because my mother blew the chairman like you are. Let's be honest with each other Randal, you can't wrestle worth a damn, your father couldn't wrestle worth a damn, and as for your DEAD lifeless grandfather? He was worthless just like that skank mother of yours. You think you can be the only vile one Randal? I invented it skidmark. I have your slave papers in my back pocket Randy. You are my bitch. You know I would blink but then again I might miss you failing another drug test and oh shucks I just don't want to miss that.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:28 am

============================================
MONDAY NIGHT RAW
AIR DATE: MONDAY MARCH 25TH, 2013
DURATION: THREE HOURS
NETWORK: USA NETWORK
SHOW TITLE: "THE SHOW IS STOPPED"

============================================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 1_zps812d1a75

The theme music of The Shield fills the arena as the crowd erupts in boos for the three men who begin to emerge from the crowd, Roman Reigns on his own and Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose holding his championship walk from the other side as the jump the barricade leaving the Intercontinental Champion, Dean Ambrose to go grab a microphone from Justin Roberts before rolling into the ring and joining the rest of his stable mates as he runs his fingers through his hair.

DEAN AMBROSE ---
"Last Friday night... justice was served! When Christian tried to feed his own ego off of the work that WE did... we had to teach him a lesson and that is why when the three of us turned to watch and see was the signal, the signal for the newest member of The Shield to make his presence known and he did exactly that and as well making you all take notice in the process! Now each and every one of you have your eyes even closer watching us, The Shield can't be stopped!"

Dean hands off the microphone to Seth Rollins as Roman Reigns just nods his head with crossed arms as he listens. The fans pop a little more in boos as Rollins takes the front of the group.

SETH ROLLINS ---
"Now that AJ Styles and The Rock are tearing each other apart and doing OUR work for us we can focus on more important people like the WWE Champion, Kane. People have been questioning our motives and our vendetta against Kane so let me be a little voice of reason. Kane is a non-deserving WWE Champion, CM Punk was screwed over by Kane as John Cena was screwed over by Brock Lesnar now that is why we have been teaching them lessons. They are the virus killing this company and one can only hope Kurt Angle and John Cena aren't complete failures! Now as much as I could care less about this whole "Revolution..." The do well for our fight on injustice... Edge... Chris Jericho... Kane... Brock Lesnar... and of course The Rock and AJ Styles with now adding Christian to the list, we can't be stopped!"

ROMAN REIGNS --- "BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!"

DEAN AMBROSE --- "Valid points Rollins now for the moment you have all been waiting for! The official debut of the 4th Member of The Shield... a fighter for Justice... COREY GRAVES!"

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 2_zpscabfa53e

The theme music of The Shield hits once more as from the stage comes walking out the new guy, Corey Graves looking like a bird with wings out as he poses in his black vest looking less massive than the ones on the other guys as he smirks walking down to the ring being booed by the crowd as his new teammates clap for him and embrace him with handshakes as Dean Ambrose hands him over a microphone and he stands in front of the group.

COREY GRAVES ---
"Thank you for that reaction it really made my day... from my friends, THE SHIELD! Ladies and Gentlemen, I am Corey Graves, THE VOICE OF REASON! THE VOICE OF JUSTICE! I am here for one reason and it is the same as the guys behind me... JUSTICE! Christian... you learned justice last Friday."

=======================================================================================

Triple Threat Match
[Damien Sandow versus Brad Maddox versus Ted DiBiase Jr.]
=================

-- HALLELUJAH! --

=================

--LETS BURN THIS TOWN! --

=================

-- I COME FROM MONEY! --

=================

The referee rings the bell. He proceeds to start the match off by lecturing the two wrestlers, as he holds his fingers out to them. Ted looks towards Brad and it's clear they have the same idea in their head, however Damien doesn't notice this as he's too busy listening to himself speak which is clearly enjoys. The two join and hit Damien with a double clothesline. He quickly jumps back up with a lot of shock and Ted hits him with a drop kick, knocking him back down. Ted stomps on his a couple of times before being hit on the back by Brad. The alliance they had for a moment is quickly shattered as Brad nails him with a neck breaker. He lays a couple of punches on Ted before locking a head lock on him. Brad tightens the hold and demands the referee to ask him if he wants to tap out, but Ted shakes his head no and he holds onto Brad's arm in attempt of losing his grip. Ted starts to stand up, forcing Brad too as well with him. He elbows him in the stomach before backing up into the ropes and sending him flying. When Brad returns he sends him flying over his back. Brad gets up and is nailed with a snap scoop power slam. Ted backs up into the ropes to set up a fist drop but is pulled from his feet to outside the ring by Damien Sandow, who had exited the ring early on in the match after being double teamed in order to recover. He spears Ted into the side of the ring before backing up. Ted lets out a cry as he holds onto his back. Damien grabs Ted by the little hair that he does have and sends him into the bottom of the announcing table with a loud thud. The crowd gasps as Ted's head bounces of it. Damien rolls back into the ring where Brad is on one knee. He pulls him into a single under hook followed by multiple knee lifts. He allows Brad a second to breath as he taunts the crowd before connecting with the Terminus. He goes for the pin. 1, 2, 3.

=================

Winner: DAMIEN SANDOW

=================

- Killer Queen

=======================================================================================

The show cuts back to a large set in the ring. It's a real classy one and there are several large leather chairs placed in the ring. There's a black carpet ontop of the mat and the ring doesn't look like a thing it did a minute ago. Inside the ring is the team of Harvard Powerhouses, David Otunga and Christopher Nowinski. They are both sitting down in the leather chairs. David Otunga is sipping on a cup of coffee from a mug with his legs crossed while Christopher sits in the chair beside him with his hands held together. He gets up and has a microphone in his hand. He clears his throat to get the attention of the crowd but all he does is just get them to be a bit louder. He looks back to David who shakes his head at the disrespect before turning his attention back towards the crowd.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 4_zpseee55686

CHRISTOPHER NOWINSKI ---
"I'd like to welcome you all to our first, Harvard House! Now as much as David and I would like to have our first talk show in a town with a little more class this will have to do I suppose. [He shrugs his shoulder, receiving a couple of boos from the crowd.] Our guests tonight have a lot of history together and will be competing at the biggest stage of the all.. Wrestlemania! In a match where the loser will leave WWE for good. Now my first guest is no stranger to these matches and understands the seriousness of these. Please, with you all, help me in welcoming Raven!"

Raven's music hits and he slowly walks down to the ring. Christopher offers him a seat but Raven chooses to slump down in the corner of the ring. The two are too afraid of telling Raven anything so they allow him to sit in the corner. He doesn't look like he wants to be there and it's very clear to the as they begin to feel uncomfortable in his presence.

CHRISTOPHER NOWINKSI ---
"My second guest is a man Raven knows very well. DDP!"

DDP's music hits and the crowd is on their feet. DDP walks out with a straight face before cracking a smile that makes the crowd go wild. He enters the ring and distances himself from Raven right away. Their eyes don't leave each other and Raven stands up from the corner, which causes David to put his coffee down and stand up. It looked as if they wanted to fight and it wasn't exactly the way they wanted their first show to go down. If that happened it would probably be the first and last time they would be allowed to host it.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 3_zpsdc87b7e2

DAVID OTUNGA ---[/color] "I bet you're both wondering why we brought you here and it's because we have some questions for you too that the whole WWE Universe has been wondering. You two have kept a bit quite on why you two seem to share such hatred for each other and we'd like to be the first ones to let the WWE know why, so please."

DDP raises the microphone to his mouth but is quickly cut off my Raven's voice.

RAVEN ---
"I was suppose to win that match. I was suppose to win that battle royal and get a chance at the championship but you cost me that championship, Page. It's not the first time you've put me in this kind of position. I have to listen to all these superstars get shots left and right while I get none and that was my chance to get my shot and you ruined it. What about me? What about Raven? What about me? It should be me wrestling for the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania but instead I'm wrestling you. [He gives Page a disgusted look.] I'm going to make you pay, Page. I'm going to make you bleed and then I'm going to send you out of the WWE. You thought you were going to win that battle royal but I took it away from you and now I'm going to take away your contract when I beat you. You know, it didn't have to be like this. It didn't have to come to this. We were once good friends... We were once partners but you turned your back on me and now I'm going to make you wish you never had. We could have been huge but you turned your back on me and I'm going to make you suffer for it."

DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE --- "Turning my back on you, Raven was probably the best thing I could have done.You know what they say? Some things just never change and it's clear that you haven't. You're still whining and trying to make people feel bad for you. "What about me? What about Raven?" No one gives a damn about you, Raven and when I beat you I'm going to make sure people forget you even exist. If you didn't come out here almost every night whining to the crowd they probably would have already forgotten about you.

Raven approaches DDP and Christopher does his best to get in the middle of them.[

RAVEN ---
"You ruined my life and out of all people I would have never expected you too. You knew the pain I went through growing up as a child. How I would walk the halls alone in school time while everyone would be socializing with their friends forgetting I even existed and how I went how and I was invisible there too. I felt alone throughout most of my life and fell into a depressed. I went into rehab because of the family I had growing up. My Father? He never was around and when he was he never spent time with me. So out of all people you should understand why I am the way am I. I was always there for you and you turned your back on me as soon as you got the chance. Every time you needed me to be there for you I was there and you turned your back one me. I should have listened to everyone when they said that you would turn your back on me on as soon as you became big. You know why you dislike me so much, Page? It's because you're jealous of me. You think that I have the potential to become something big.. something even bigger than you which is why you put me down. Which is why you call me whiny and annoying, it's because your jealous. I should have listened to them but I didn't. Times of changed and now I'm going to make you pay for what you've done. Quote thy Raven, nevermore."

DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE --- "You know what you are Raven? You're a pathetic and weak excuse of a man. We've all heard the story of how bad it was when you grow up because you proceed to talk about it all the time. You're not the only one that grew up in a bad household. My Mother was a single mother and had to raise me by herself in a crime ridden neighbourhood but I don't walk around telling everybody about it. You didn't grow up in a way that anyone else didn't, Raven and when you understand maybe then you'll be able to grow because it's clear that you have yet to grow since the last time we met. I'm going to show you what pain really is when we wrestle at Wrestlemania. I'm going to send you packing out of this company and I'll never have to see your sorry ass ever again. No one will have to see your sorry ass and hear that same old sob story that you always tell. We were once friends Raven but that was a long time ago. We are not friends anymore. I'm not going to treat you like a friend and I probably never will again. I'm going to take my frustration out on you and when I'm finished with you I'm going to go on and I'm going to win the World Heavyweight Championship and when I do you can watch me do it from you crappy apartment."

RAVEN --- "You're going to wish we never crossed paths, Page."

Diamond Dallas Page drops his microphone and Raven drops his. Suddenly, as soon as he drops the microphone he nails DDP with the Evenflow DDT out of nowhere. David and Christopher roll out of the ring, not wanting to join in and ruin their suits. Raven laughs bitterly as he raises to his feet and holds his arms out as he looks down at Page. The crowd begins to wonder if this is the same site they will see at Wrestlemania.

- Killer Queen

Tag Team Match
[Paige (c) and Katelyn versus Madison Rayne and Velvet Sky]
=================

-- I WON'T BE IGNORED! --

=================

-- LET'S GO! --

=================

-- SHE'S A KILLER QUEEN! --

=================

-- BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! --

=================

The team of Paige and Katelyn walk out first. Paige raises her Divas Championship and makes sure that Katelyn sees her as she raises it above her head. The two may not really enjoy each other but it's clear that they do have respect for each other. Madison Rayne walks out next with her tiara and sash. She enters the ring and makes sure to remind Katelyn of their match last week as she awaits her partner to come out next. Velvet Sky walks out and the crowd is on their feet! It's clear that the diva was missed as she makes her way down the ring, eyes set on Paige. Madison and Paige start off the match. The bell rings. The two divas lock up and Paige gets the upper hand and grabs Madison's waist from behind. Madison quickly does the same and pushes Paige into the ropes and rolls her up. 1, 2, kick out. The two divas both get up and begin to exchange right hands. Paige changes things up and kicks Madison in the gut and whips her across the ring by her hair. The referee warns her but Paige ignores him as she lets out a scream. She walks over to Madison who punches her in the stomach before raking her in the eyes. Paige was in the way, so the referee didn't get the chance to see. Paige goes stumbling back and Madison wastes no time with connecting with a Northen Lights suplex. She turns Paige around and connects with the scissor stomp before crawling off Paige with a smirk. She pulls her up by her hair before attempting at irish whiping her into her corner, only for Paige to stop it and irish whip her towards Katelyn hardly. She kicks Madison in the gut a couple of times before tagging Katelyn in. She holds onto Madison and gives Katelyn the chance to give her a hard punch in the gut before exiting the ring. Madison goes stumbling into the ring and Katelyn connects with a bulldog. She grabs Madison head and slams it into the mat a couple of times before the referee has to stop her. She goes back to Madison, who then suddenly hits her with a jawbreaker. The two divas are both laying on the ground at this point looking for a tag. Madison crawls to Velvet first who comes flying in. She grabs Katelyn by the leg and drags her back to the middle before laying a couple of punches onto her back. Katelyn begins to get up and Velvet backs into the ropes and nails her with a dropkick. She goes for a pin but Katelyn kicks out before the referee even gets the chance to count. Velvet picks her up and before she gets the chance to do anything Katelyn pushes her back sending her flying into Madison. Madison flies off the mat and hits her head on the barricade. Velvet rebounds off the shove with a tilt-a-whirl head scissors take down. She lets out a scream and the crowds begins to cheer. She then connects with a Russian Leg Sweep and at this point Paige comes running in. Velvet nails her with a clothesline before kicking her out of the ring. She brings her attention back to Katelyn, who is getting up at this point. Velvet goes for the "In Yo Face", which is a sitout underhook facebuster and she connects. She goes for the pin. 1, 2, 3.

=================

Winner: MADISON RAYNE and VELVET SKY

=================

The referee holds Velvet's hand up and she begins to celebrate but it's cut short when Madison enters the ring. Madison begins to excuse her of purposing shoving her off the mat and that's when she shoves Velvet, who in return spears Madison in the ground and the two begin to each punches as they roll all over the ring. The referee attempts at breaking the two apart but he ends up begins knocked down by them and they begin to roll all over him. Help from the back comes running down the ramp to break the two divas apart, and the show goes to break with men from the back trying to separate the two former best friends.

- Killer Queen

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 5_zpsb2482039

The Miz is shown walking backstage in his all too familiar walk. The NXT Champion, and his former tag team partner, John Morrison walks in front of him.

THE MIZ ---
“What the Hell do you want?”

JOHN MORRISON --- “Who me? Oh nothing man, I just figured we could catch up. It’s been quite a while since we’ve last spoken. When did we last speak? Oh yeah, when you nearly ruined my career with a Skull Crushing Finale on that steel ramp a few years back. Remember that Miz?”

THE MIZ --- “Oh yeah…Yeah I remember that! Listen John…I don’t have time to chat. We have a match tonight, a big match! So if you wouldn’t mind, step out of my way, I have things to do.”

Morrison and Miz have a lengthy stare down, but suddenly they crack. Both burst out laughing and hug each other. The Miz tells John Morrison that it’s great to see him again. Morrison nods and agrees. The NXT Champion and the Awesome One shake hands. Miz and John Morrison walk off.

- Jigsaw

6 Man Tag Team Match
[Awesome Rhode (The Miz & Cody Rhodes) and John Morrison (c) versus The YESHoles (Daniel Bryan & Mr. Anderson) and Sheamus]
=================

-- AWESOME! --

=================

-- AIN'T NO MAKE BELIEVE! --

=================

-- MISSSTTERRRRR! --

=================

-- WRITTEN IN MY FACE! --

=================

The NXT Champion, John Morrison and Daniel Bryan start off the match! Morrison and Bryan lock up. Morrison with a head lock. Daniel Bryan shoves him away. Morrison runs to the ropes and comes back with a clothesline attempt, but Bryan ducks under it. Morrison keeps his momentum and hits a spring board elbow off the second rope! He goes for the cover. 1, 2, kick out! John Morrison tags in Cody Rhodes. Morrison holds Daniel Bryan up as Rhodes delivers a kick to the gut. Cody Rhodes beats Daniel Bryan down and goes for a cover. 1, 2, kick out! Cody Rhodes kicks Daniel Bryan around the ring, and then sets him up in the corner. Cody Rhodes talks a bit of trash and follows up with a right hand! He goes for another, but Daniel Bryan catches it and comes back firing shots of his own! Daniel Bryan runs to the ropes, but the Miz throws his knee up catching Bryan in the back. Daniel Bryan staggers back toward Cody Rhodes. Cody Rhodes connects with a DDT! He goes for the cover. 1, 2, kick out! Cody Rhodes shakes his head. He drags Daniel Bryan over and tags in the Miz! The Miz enters the ring and begins to taunt the crowd before dropping an elbow on Daniel Bryan. The Miz hooks the leg. 1, 2, kick out! The Miz then turns to Mr. Anderson and taunts him. Anderson tries to enter the ring and the referee gets in his way. Miz takes advantage of the referee being distracted and he chokes Daniel Bryan on the ropes. The referee turns and catches Miz in the act and he does his 5 count! Miz breaks at 4. The Miz tags in the NXT Champion! John Morrison enters the ring and he and the Miz connect with a double suplex on Daniel Bryan! Before going for the pin, Morrison tells Sheamus that this will be him. He hooks the leg. 1, 2, kick out! Morrison looks at the referee as he shows him it was only a two count. Morrison begins to argue with the referee and Daniel Bryan from behind rolls him up! 1, 2, kick out! Morrison gets Daniel Bryan up, and out of nowhere Daniel Bryan hits an explosive drop kick! Both men are down!

The referee begins his 10 count. As he is about to call out 10, both men successfully crawl to their partners. In comes the Miz and Sheamus! Sheamus levels the Miz with a clothesline and elbows Cody Rhodes off the apron. He turns to strike Morrison, but he quickly hops off the apron. Sheamus turns back to the Miz. Sheamus lifts Miz to his feet and puts him into the corner. Sheamus rams his shoulder into Miz three times before the referee can break it up. Miz starts to fall, but Sheamus catches him and hits a belly to belly suplex! Sheamus goes for the cover. 1, 2, kick out! Sheamus lifts Miz up and calls for the White Noise! As he lifts Miz up, Morrison enters the ring and takes out Sheamus’ knee! Morrison quickly exits as the Miz falls on top of Sheamus. 1, 2, kick out! The Miz crawls and tags in Morrison. Morrison enters the ring and goes right after Sheamus’ knee! John Morrison applies a half Boston crab! Sheamus begins crawling to the ropes, but Morrison pulls him back to the center of the ring! Sheamus yells in pain, but he manages to overpower Morrison and roll through the hold! Sheamus hobbles to his feet and he runs for the Brogue Kick, but his knee gives out! Morrison laughs. Morrison goes to grab Sheamus, but he quickly is overpowered again and Sheamus lays him out with White Noise! He hooks the leg. 1, 2, and Cody Rhodes breaks it up! Sheamus hobbles to his corner and tags in Mr. Anderson and Morrison tags in the Miz. Mr. Anderson and Miz charge at each other, but Anderson stops and dips his shoulder! He sends Miz flying with a back body drop! Cody Rhodes enters the ring and lays Anderson out with a Disaster Kick! This brings in Daniel Bryan. Daniel Bryan takes Cody Rhodes to the outside! Miz and Anderson get to their feet. As the referee tries to get Cody and Daniel to separate on the outside, Miz low blows Anderson and follows up with the Skull Crushing Finale! Sheamus enters the ring, but Morrison runs at him and tackles him to the ground. Miz hooks the leg as the referee turns. 1, 2, 3!

=================

Winner: AWESOME RHODE and JOHN MORRISON

=================

- Jigsaw

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 6_zps88319a30

Cameras are backstage on Captain Charisma himself, Christian! Matt Striker is standing by about to interview him.

MATT STRIKER ---
“Christian tonight you go one on one with the newest member of the shield. Corey Graves. And not only is the newest member of the Shield, he is also the man who cost you the chance of cashing in your Money in the Bank briefcase and becoming World Heavyweight Champion. What are your thoughts?”

CHRISTIAN --- “My thoughts? Matt I should be standing here as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, but I’m not. I have a major problem with this, and now, someone has to deal with that problem. And that someone is Corey Graves. And I…”

Christian is interrupted by the sound of a single applause; Corey Graves walks into the interview.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 7_zps3e4611c0

COREY GRAVES --- “Bravo…Bravo Christian! You have managed to put me on notice. Well not really. You see I couldn’t let you win the World Title the way you were going to after my boys took out Edge. It would have been too easy. That isn’t justice! Nothing’s free around here, especially not the World Championship! And as for tonight, I’m going to lay your ass out just like I did last week on Smackdown! You best start believing Christian…Because this is just the beginning.”

- Jigsaw

Grudge Match
[Christian versus Corey Graves]
=================

-- IF YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES! --

=================

-- SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA! --

=================

The bell sounds. The newest member of the Shield and Captain Charisma engage in a long stare down. Graves shoves him, but Christian comes back with a right hook that catches Graves in the jaw! Corey Graves stumbles backward, and Christian goes on the attack. Christian delivers a few shots to the gut and head before hitting a drop kick! Corey Graves rolls out of the ring to get away. Christian follows him. As Christian goes to grab him, Graves throws an elbow that catches Christian in the gut. Corey Graves throws Christian into the steel steps! Corey Graves grabs Christian and rolls him into the ring. Graves hooks the leg! 1, 2, kick out! Corey Graves goes right into an arm bar. After a few moments, Christian begins to battle to his feet! Christian escapes the hold, but Graves trips him up, and then connects with a back suplex! Corey Graves gets to his feet and taunts Christian. Graves slaps Christian in the head as tries to get up. Out of rage, Christian tackles Grave by the knees and unleashes a fury of shots to the head. The referee starts the 5 count, and Christian breaks just before 4. As Corey Graves gets to his feet, Christian knocks him down with a running forearm! Graves gets back up, and Christian hits another! Christian goes for the cover. 1, 2, kick out! Christian looks at the turnbuckle. He climbs up to the top rope! Corey Graves staggers to his feet and Christian leaps off connecting with a missile drop kick! Christian hooks the leg! 1, 2, kick out! Christian can’t believe it. Christian goes to the corner and sets up for the Spear! Corey Graves gets to his feet and Christian charges. Graves catches Christian and connects with a big DDT! Both men are down! The referee begins his 10 count, but both men reach their feet before 10! They begin to exchange blows, but Christian starts getting the upper hand as he hits a serious of shots that takes Graves to the corner. Christian takes a few steps back and comes back for a splash, but Graves dives out of the way and Christian eats the turnbuckle! Corey Graves rolls him up! 1, 2, kick out! They both quickly get up; Christian turns him around and sets up for Kill Switch! Graves shoves him away. Corey Graves goes for a back suplex, but Christian back flips onto his feet! Christian connects with a reverse DDT! Christian heads up to the top rope and connects with the Frog Splash! He hooks the leg! 1, 2, 3!

=================

Winner: CHRISTIAN

=================

Christian gets to his feet, but his victory is short lived as the theme of the Shield hits! The Intercontinental Champion, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns hit the ring! They maul Christian like a pack of ravage dogs. Ambrose gives out orders as Reigns holds Christian up. Seth Rollins hits a super kick! Roman Reigns turns Christian around and hits a big power bomb! Dean Ambrose helps Corey Graves to his feet and tells him to finish Christian. Corey Graves lifts Christian up and lets out a yell before hitting a big MK Ultra! The Shield stands tall over Christian as their theme hits and the segment ends.

- Jigsaw

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 9_zps542a57d5

The camera shoots to backstage, where we see..THE ROCK! Who is preparing for his match with AJ Styles, sliding on his elbow bands, and lacing up his boots. He concentrates on what he is doing in front of him, not paying attention to his surroundings. He should have, as he is lacing up his boots, a shadow blocks the light and The Rock looks up, revealing his opponent of the night, The Phenomenal One, AJ Styles! The Rock stands up and both men look face to face, eye to eye with each other before AJ lifts his hands and pokes The Rock in the chest.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 10_zps24e54ff5

AJ STYLES ---
“Listen, Rocky boy. Tonight there will no confusion. There will be no need for a rematch, because tonight, The Phenomenal One will beat The People's Champion,and I will prove I am the better wrestler out of the both of us. I will prove that tonight, and I will prove that at Wrestlemania when I win my match and you lose yours.”

The Rock stares down AJ, listening to all his words, which pound his eardrums, and after AJ finishes, Rock stands for there for a moment, looking off in the distance before looking back at AJ and grabbing the smaller man's hand and throwing it down off of his chest. AJ looks at him and then down at his hand, then back up to Rock before going to poke him in the chest again, but Rock swats his hand away.

THE ROCK ---
“You honestly think you can beat The Rock? That's a good one, AJ! The Rock actually started to believe you for a second, but then The Rock Remembered...The Rock has whooped stronger men then your candy ass! The Rock can beat you harder than The Rock beat Stone Cold Steve Austin, harder than the beating Triple H and Shawn Michaels got! You think you can beat The Rock, The Rock says bring it on, bitch!”

AJ stares down Rock, curling his fist up in a ball, about to start the fight back here, but he lowers his fist and backs away from Rock, staring him down and mouthing at him “in the ring, you're my bitch” AJ then turns around and walks away, leaving Rock by himself in his own thoughts again as he sits back down and finishes what he was doing before AJ interrupted him, which was typing his boots as the camera pans away.

- Richie

Hardcore Match
[AJ Styles versus The Rock]
=================

-- IF YOU SMELL! --

=================

-- GET READY TO FLY! --

=================

The bell rings for the start of the hardcore match. The fans chant AJ's name, and some The Rock. The place is buzzing with excitement. The two lock up and Rock throws AJ into the corner and runs at him but AJ is quick to move out of the way and Rock hits himself head first into the turnbuckle. He shakes his head and turns right into a Pele Kick from Styles! right off the bat and the Rock goes down but rolls out of the ring. Styles pumps up the crowd and raises his hands in the air then out to the side with his signature taunt. He then notices Rock outside slowly getting up and looks to the opposite turnbuckle with eyes widened. The fans get to their feet as he springboards himself and LEAPS out of the ring doing a flip right on top of The Rock! The fans go crazy as a reply is shown. This match starts off on a high note! LITERALLY!

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 Ajsuicide9kz

The fans start chanting AJ STYLES, CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP. And AJ picks the Rock up and whips him into the steel steps, as the Rock shouts out in pain. Styles quickly picks him up and tries to whip him in the other direction but Rocky counters and throws him onto the Announce table. He slams AJ's head on it 5 times and the fans count out loud. Styles goes down and the Rock doesn't let up. He picks AJ up and throws a few shots to the skull, and then a final one for good measure dropping Styles again. The Rock picks him up and is relentless at this point throwing European uppercuts and then runs at him with a big boot. AJ is gassed, and the Rock realizes and capitalizes going for a pin.. 1..2.. STYLES kicks out. Near fall. The Rock looks for a weapon under the ring and finds a steel chair and throws it on AJ's back. He picks it up again and smashes it against AJ's back and the sound is heard throughout the arena. The fans give a loud OOOOOH after every shot that is counted for; making it 4 hard shots to the back. And AJ's back is beet red. He picks him up and throws him into the ring. The Rock stands AJ up and sets the chair on the ground standing up. He suplexes AJ right onto the CHAIR! Rock goes for the pin...1...2.. KICK OUT again. Rock mounts himself up quickly on the turnbuckle and waits for AJ to get, up.. this takes a while.. but when he finally does and Rock jumps, AJ drop kicks Rock and starts gaining some momentum. AJ throws a right, then a left, then a right, and dodges Rocky's hay-maker, and hits another PELE KICK! The fans jump to their feet and they can feel it. AJ goes behind the ropes and waits for Rock to get up. AJ winces in pain, but is able to launch himself using the ropes and hits a flying clothesline to the Rock! Rock is down and Styles waits for him to get up. Styles goes for the Styles CLASH and HITS IT , right on the STEEL CHAIR. The Rock now lies on the cold steel, and Styles stands above his head. The fans go crazy, Styles is about to do it! He runs, leaps, then stops and hits a PEOPLES ELBOW! The fans jump to their feet as Styles goes for the pin..1..2..3!!!!

=================

Winner: AJ STYLES

=================

Styles stands and holds his back as he winces in pain. The ref runs in and raises Styles hand in victory as he gets a standing ovation, his music hits and a replay is shown of what happened throughout the quick match. The Rock widens his eyes and can't believe what's happened.

- Nova

Backstage, we see John Cena walk into the office of Kurt Angle. Angle rises as the two staredown for a brief moment.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 11_zpsfddbbf59

JOHN CENA ---
"So let me get this straight .. You put me in a match against the man that put me out of action for multiple weeks? Kurt .. I'm not facing Lesnar tonight. I'm not."

Kurt Angle smirks.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 12_zps509316ba

KURT ANGLE ---
"Listen here Johnny Boy .. Just because you and CM Punk run around here, claiming a Revolution is coming. Doesn't mean you don't take damn orders from Me, The Boss. So tonight John, you are going one on one with Brock Lesnar! I need him on his a game come WrestleMania and if he goes toe to toe with you, I can see what he's really capable of."

Cena snicks, giving Angle a smug look.

JOHN CENA ---
"Listen Kurt, I'm not going out there and possibly getting injured and throwing away a World Championship Shot at WrestleMania if I get injured. That's injustice Kurt."

Kurt Angle just laughs at Cena.

KURT ANGLE ---
"Injustice? Now you're The Shield?"

Cena goes to speak again, when suddenly the door of Angle's office flies open. Standing in the doorway, is none other than Brock Lesnar.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 13_zpsa23a4781

BROCK LESNAR ---
"Awh, look at you two, all lovey dovey. Little John Cena is scared of Big Old Brock Lesnar, and comes crying to his little girlfriend. John, tonight I'm going to rip you apart. And Angle, come WrestleMania, there won't be anything stopping me from bringing the pain. Oh it's real! It's damn real!"

Lesnar begins to laugh as he walks out of the doorway, leaving Cena and Angle shaking their heads at one another.

- SP

Singles Match
[Brock Lesnar versus John Cena]
=================

-- HERE COMES THE PAIN! --

=================

-- LIVE THE REVOLUTION! --

=================

=================

Winner: JOHN CENA!

=================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 8_zps15f857a5

As Monday Night Raw comes back from a commercial break the familiar opening rift of This Fire Burns fills the arena and the crowd goes wild in boos! The Best in the World, CM Punk comes walking out from the back alone and a smirk on his face as he holds an microphone to his side taking in the thousands of boos from all around the arena. CM Punk wears his "Best In The World" shirt with the newly added Revolution logo on the back as he takes a seat at the the top of the stage in Indian style now grinning at his haters raising up the microphone to his mouth and scratching his chin.

CM PUNK ---
"Quiet quiet, listen to me before you already start your idiotic chants. I am C... M... PUNK! I am the man that at Wrestlemania 29 will end The Undertaker's legendary streak and prove that I am the BEST in the world. As you already seen tonight my co-leader in the Revolution, John Cena is better than Brock Lesnar just like I proved the exact same thing on Smackdown. Now tonight, I will team with the World Heavyweight Champion Edge to face to guys that mean nothing to me or my career. Kurt Angle just wanted to bring some excitement to Randy Orton's big return to the Main Event and his LAST main event. I have already hear what Randy Orton said about The Revolution, what he said about The Shield... and I heard it through my ears and it sounded like this... "I am afraid of CM Punk... I am afraid of John Cena... I am afraid of Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns... Corey Graves." But you see Randy, your ego is too high just like Chris Jericho's. Now you see I don't have an ego, what I have is truth and reason! When I say I am the Best in the World, I can back it up! When Chris Jericho says it, he gets my knee to the face, that's just what happens! When Randy Orton says he is the best, he gets beaten to, I DON'T get beaten, I DON'T lose! I get cheated and then fair and square I beat you! That is why I was the WWE Champion for 434 days and then of course I got cheated! At Wrestlemania being cheated ends, the corruption in the WWE ENDS! At the hands of CM Punk and John Cena, the leaders of The Revolution! As much as I support John and his quest to take the WWE Championship of that joke Kane, I have to say what I have to do is the MOST important task out of EVERYONE! John Cena overcomes Kane, Kurt Angle overcomes a Beast, Edge over comes TLC... Christian and Chris Jericho but I HAVE a Deadman, a streak, jealousy, corruption, anger, frustration and most of all each and every one of you who will just not get the picture!"

The crowd erupts in boos as CM Punk facepalms growing quickly annoyed by the crowd as he rests his chin in his palms and listen the the crowd chant for all the "good guys" and murder CM Punk in hate and boos as he begins to smirk.

CM PUNK ---
"Why am I not surprised that you people would boo your own stupidity! I really hate to be the guy to break all of your hearts... I hate to be The Undertaker! I hate to be Shawn Michaels! I don't LIKE being the guy to ends careers but I just happen to be really damn good at it! The point blank fact is... April 7th... the tears you cried when Shawn Michaels ended Ric Flairs career... or whenever The Undertaker ended Shawn's, for the time being, I will make you all cry once more whenever my knee nails The Undertaker and he finally goes to sleep... 1... 2... 3! CM PUNK ENDS THE STREAK! You can love the idea like a smart person or hate the idea like a pathetic loser who leeches onto people like The Undertaker, people like Kane, people like The Rock! The people who make you feel like you are important... but your not... sorry to bust your bubble. Now tonight... whenever Edge and I beat Randy Orton and Chris Jericho, I will be in this exact same spot and I will tell you then and only then WHY I am so confident that I WILL beat The Undertaker!"

CM Punk tosses the microphone as it rolls down the ramp and rises to his feet and theme music as his snickers backing off the ramp.

Handicap Match
[Kane (c) versus The Shield (Dean Ambrose (c) and Seth Rollins)]
=================

-- VEIL OF FIRE! --

=================

-- SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA! --

=================

Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins charge towards Kane, trying to take him off of his feet with a beatdown. Ambrose and Rollins begin stomping boots into the stomach of Kane, slowing the Big Red Machine down. Kane attempts to fire back with some lefts and right, and stops The Shield to a minimum. Kane charges out from the ropes and takes down Rollins with a massive clothesline. Kane then turns and catches Ambrose out of the corner of his eye. Ambrose charges at Kane, but Kane catches Ambrose by the throat. Kane hauls Ambrose off his feet, looking for that familiar move, however Ambrose grabs the head of Kane and slams him down with a DDT. After a while of The Shield beating down Kane, over and over. Rollins signals for the ending. Rollins demands Ambrose to pick up The Big Red Machine and for The Shield to end his career. Ambrose does so, picking up Kane as Rollins climbs to the outside. Ambrose hoists The Big Red Machine up onto his shoulders as Seth Rollins climbs the turnbuckle. Ambrose struggles with Kane, as Rollins screams out, looking for the end. Suddenly, Kane slides off of the shoulders of Ambrose, turning him around and catching him by the throat. Rollins then dives off the ropes aswell, but Kane catches him by the throat! Kane signals for a Double Choke Slam! Suddenly, The Shield boot Kane in the gut and run him back into the ropes, taking him out of the ring with a double clothesline! Kane lies on the outside as The Shield recooperates in the ring. Suddenly, the lights dim. John Cena is seen running down the ramp as The Shield look on.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 14_zpsb4a47fb8

Cena reaches of the bottom as he picks up the nearby steel steps and crouches down, waiting for Kane to get to his feet. Kane slowly uses the ropes to reach his two feet and turns around. Cena smashes the steel steps into the skull of Kane, sending him crashing back down to the floor. The fans boo Cena as he picks Kane up the hair that hangs off his mask. Cena picks Kane up as the referee calls the match a No Contest. Cena fires Kane up onto his shoulders before turning and slamming him down on the steel steps with an Attitude Adjustment! The fans boo as Cena stands over Kane, looking down at the Big Red Machine. Cena then turns and looks at The Shield before turning and walking away. The Shield shake their heads in the ring.

=================

Winner: NO CONTEST!

=================

- SP

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 15_zps9bf15696

Raw comes back from commercial break as cameras follow John Cena and Kane fighting through the backstage area as John Cena comes running at the Big Red Machine with a steel pipe as Kane throws up a big boot nailing Cena to the ground as Kane is fired up now with three uppercuts as he goes to irish whip him into the wall but Cena reverse sending Kane crashing into a catering table. The two don't stop stop their as Cena leads Kane forward as they reach the parking lot! Cena goes to pick up Kane as he nails him with a uppercut! he turns right around into a chokeslam by Kane on top of one of the cars!

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 16_zps66b0cf70

Smackdown cuts backstage to see Josh Matthews, who is conducting an interview.

JOSH MATTHEWS ---
"Ladies and Gentlemen, At this time .. Chris Jericho."

The fans in attendance give out mixed emotions as Chris Jericho walks into the shot.

JOSH MATTHEWS ---
"Chris, thank you for joining me. Now earlier this evening, you and Randy Orton lost to the team of CM Punk and one man that you are going to face at WrestleMania, World Heavyweight Champion, Edge. Now Jericho, how are you feeling following the match?"

Jericho's face turns smug as he snatches the microphone away from Josh.

CHRIS JERICHO ---
"How am I feeling? It's not my fault that Randy Orton was too stupid to realize that Edge was waiting behind him. You see if that was me, If that is me come WrestleMania, I would of caught Edge right there with a CodeBreaker and put him out of his misery. But, Myself and Randy Orton are very different. You see, Randy Orton is a slithery snake, who gets eaten up by the Great Eagle. He's the dumb predator of the WWE. While, me Chris Jericho, I am a tamer of all the wild animals that the WWE holds here. Come WrestleMania, I put away Edge and Christian and send them packing back to the White North. How am I feeling? I'm feeling f-"

Just then Randy Orton shows up on the other side of Josh Matthews, not taking his eyes off of Jericho. Orton walks up and takes the microphone from Jericho as the two begin to staredown.

RANDY ORTON ---
"You know Jericho, CM Punk may put you to sleep if I am not watching, or hey maybe Edge can spear you straight in half again, cutting to the point, I have Edge and CM Punk both well under control. Just stay out of my way."

Orton smirks as Jericho's facial expression changes once again to a small snicker.

CHRIS JERICHO ---
"Your a joke Randy, you not even going to be at Wrestlemania, I am in the World title match! Your not in my league!"

The two men stare down as the screen fades.

- SP

Tag Team Match
[CM Punk and Edge (c) versus Randy Orton and Chris Jericho]
=================

-- LIVE THE REVOLUTION! --

=================

-- YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME! --

=================

-- I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD! --

=================

-- BREAK THE WALLS DOWN! --

=================

The bell sounds and CM Punk and Orton start things out. Orton slaps a headlock onto Punk, but Punk battles out of it, and shoves Orton into the ropes. As Orton runs back, Punk takes him off of his feet with a swift boot. Punk quickly climbs to his feet and gets Orton up, giving him no time. Punk launches Orton into the turnbuckle and goes charging for a running knee. He hits the knee and then lands on his feet, grabbing Orton for a clothesline. Punk drags out Orton, but Orton ducks the clothesline of Punk. Since Punk had a hold of Orton, Punk spins around allowing Orton to hit Punk with a Powerslam, going for a quick cover. After some back and forth action. Punk dives over and tags in The Rated R Champion, Edge! Edge flies in and takes Orton down, mocking Jericho in the process. Suddenly, Jericho attempts to enter the ring, but the referee holds him back, allowing Punk and Edge to double team Orton with a double-suplexe. Punk rolls out of the ring and Edge drags Orton to his feet, continuing a beatdown. After minutes of a beatdown from Edge, Edge takes Orton out onto the apron with a DDT, signaling to steal the move of Randy Orton. Suddenly, Jericho enters the ring and spears down Edge, laying elbows and shots into his side. Edge manages to shoved Jericho off, sending him out of the ring as Punk charges around on the outside. Punk leaps off the steel steps and takes down Jericho with a flying clothesline. Orton then jumps down from the apron and grabs Punk, running him straight over the barricade and into where the bell keeper, and ring staff sit. Orton smirks as he backs up, in front of the announcers table and rolls back into the ring. Orton gets up, not noticing that Edge has sprung off the ropes. Orton swiftly turns around and Edge derails him with a devastating Spear! Edge hooks the leg of Randy Orton as the referee counts!

=================

Winner: CM PUNK and EDGE

=================

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 17_zps13d5e2b6

Just as promised earlier in the night, CM Punk heads up the ramp as in the ring Randy Orton begins to slowly rise to his feet and as he turns around he is nailed by the Codebreaker from Chris Jericho as the crowd erupts in boos and CM Punk watches from the top of the stage as Edge and then Jericho walk by him leaving RKO out in the ring.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 18_zps2bb2337b

CM PUNK --- "Well that was interesting to say the least right? Seems to me that this Revolution is at a great start with nobody on the samepage anymore besides The Revolution and of course The Shield. The two groups who have nothing to do with each other but have the same goals and that is why we don't cross paths.... we are all SMART people! Unlike people like Randy Orton who just got not once but twice taken out and now you lay there in the ring... that is justice. You were so afraid of The Shield that you didn't even think about your own partner... sad... you see sad people are the cancer killing this company like The Undertakr... an old man who almost dies on the way to the ring and has to take a year off just to heal everytime he ABOUT gets beaten but this year he won't come back, HE WON'T EVER be back. I end his streak and his career and finally allow the poor man to retire!"

Suddenly lightening strikes behind CM Punk as he jumps up and in shock as you hear The Undertaker's gong as he backs down the ramp ready for The Undertaker as he appears!

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 19_zpsdcb1fe45

The Undertaker walks down the ramp as suddenly CM Punk runs at The Undertaker and begins his attack as Taker fights back and the crowd goes wild! CM Punk kicks The Undertaker in the leg making him fall down! CM Punk has a disgusted and pissed off look as he wonders up stage grabbing a steel pipe stalking down The Undertaker as The Undertaker nails him with a clothesline catching him before he got hit by the pipe! The two go at it as Undertake holds him up on his shoulder and Punk jumps down pushing off as Punk grabs his pipe nailing The Undertaker! Suddenly the crowd goes wild as suddenly Kane comes out and nails CM Punk with an uppercut saving his brother! Kane backs CM Punk near the Edge of the stage as Kane grabs Punk for a chokeslam.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 20_zpsee11ffb1

"OH MY GOD!" screams Michael Cole as suddenly Edge returns to the stage spearing Kane from the ramp to wooden board below as they both lay their and the crowd goes wild! CM Punk gets up as The Undertaker grabs him suddenly for the Tombstone Piledriver! CM Punk squeezesout lookign in shock and fear as he nails The Undertaker with a kick to the head and begins to get the hell away from The Undertaker as the show goes off.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 WWE_Logo_Ending__HD_

- Coding/Editing/Graphics - Granger -
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:35 am

RAW QUESTIONNAIRE

A.) Best Moment?
B.) Most Shocking?
C.) Favorite Segment?
D.) Favorite Match?
E.) Favorite Superstar?
F.) Best Feud?
G.) Most Interesting?
H.) Rating?
I.) Feedback?

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:33 am

-- ATTENTION --
Who wants to help write Wrestlemania?!!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:38 am

Randy Orton arrives not looking too happy as he was beaten down two weeks in a row.. he knows though.. that soon all will change come Wrestlemania. Orton heads to the corridor carrying his bag with him.

Velet Sky arrives after her tag match victory with the pin over a Wrestlemania combatant, Katelyn. Velvet walks into her locker room and starts doing her make-up.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:27 am

gяαηgєя wrote:
-- ATTENTION --

You best believe that I'm in!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:27 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
-- ATTENTION --

Well just PM me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:54 pm

PM me Granger, I'm all for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:17 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
-- ATTENTION --

Well just PM me Very Happy
PM me and I will and respond to my PM
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:22 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
RAW QUESTIONNAIRE

A.) Best Moment? CM Punk & Undertaker confrontation at the end of RAW
B.) Most Shocking? Edge spearing Kane off the stage
C.) Favorite Segment? the Shield kicking off RAW
D.) Favorite Match? Jericho & Orton vs. CM Punk & Edge
E.) Favorite Superstar? N/A
F.) Best Feud? The Shield vs. everyone
G.) Most Interesting? the Revolution
H.) Rating? 9/10
I.) Feedback? N/A

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:27 pm

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 Kane_e11

Kane

*walking around backstage with a bit of a limp, still hurting from Edge's Spear off the stage. Kane is not in a good mood to say the least*

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 Paigee12

Paige

*taking a moment to rest as she is training in the gym ring. She glances over at her Divas Title sitting in the corner*

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 Ambros12

Dean Ambrose

*walking around backstage looking confident. His Intercontinental Title around his waist*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:03 am

OOC: I wanna rp, who's down?
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:44 am

(The NXT Champion John Morrison walks around the backstage area happy he picked up a win with his former tag team partner The Miz and Cody Rhodes. He thinks about how he needs to beat Sheamus on NXT this Wednesday so he can hold on to his NXT Championship."

( 'The Show-Off' Dolph Ziggler wanders around the arena wondering how he has fallen so much. He wonders what he has to do to get back on top.)

OT-RP anyone?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:45 am

The Heart Break #HEEL wrote:
(The NXT Champion John Morrison walks around the backstage area happy he picked up a win with his former tag team partner The Miz and Cody Rhodes. He thinks about how he needs to beat Sheamus on NXT this Wednesday so he can hold on to his NXT Championship."

( 'The Show-Off' Dolph Ziggler wanders around the arena wondering how he has fallen so much. He wonders what he has to do to get back on top.)

OT-RP anyone?

The Awesome One, The Miz walks with a smirk on his face as he takes a drink from his bottle of water. He struts around backstage as confident as ever.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:50 am

gяαηgєя wrote:
The Heart Break #HEEL wrote:

OT-RP anyone?

The Awesome One, The Miz walks with a smirk on his face as he takes a drink from his bottle of water. He struts around backstage as confident as ever.

John Morrison

(John Morrison while walking around sees his old friend, The Miz , and walks up to him with the NXT Championship over his shoulder.)

"Hey, Miz! That was a great match we had out there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 13 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next