The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+12
The Heart Break #YEEL
Killer Queen
Oriadon
Jarrett
Like a bwoss
White guy
Richie
American Wolf
Bleed Green
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jigsaw*
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:09 pm

-I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD-

The Viper's theme song hits an the fans jump to their feet. They raise their signs in anticipation of the arrival of the Apex Predator. He enters from the back and squints at all the people now on their feet giving him a standing ovation. He slowly proceeds down the ramp and squirms into the ring grabbing a mic. Orton has a worried look on his face, although he's relatively calm. He looks at all the fans and does his usual pose in the middle of the ring extending his arms out.. the music slowly fades away and the fans chant RKO! RKO! RKO! Orton smiles and raises the mic to his lips.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 Tumblr_mgvvsjICam1rkjnoeo2_400

"The shield..."

The fans gives loud boo.

"Revolution..."

They boo even louder.

"So many alliances are being built now, you can't trust anyone around here. That's why I've separated myself from all the fuss. I'm also waiting patiently, but then again it kills me to see these guys in control of what shouldn't be run in the first place. Things were better before, and I promise you soon I will put and end to all of this garbage. The WWE has become a place, where tag-teams, and alliances run like blood in your veins. They pair up, and call themselves the future of this company.. well let me let the Shield know.. that I've held more title around my waist, than you ever will in your entire careers, add as many people to the alliance as you wish.. but you won't come close. I've torn ACL's, I had fractured ribs, I've put my LIFE at risk in this ring, spilling blood, and tears in the center of WHAT? This chaos, that you call The Shield. I don't get it. It's a cute name I'll give you that, but playtimes over.. pack it up. If you want something done, then do it.. alone, one on one, no attacks, no ringside distractions.. which I'm assuming is your big plan leading into Wrestlemania isn't it?"

His tone gets more serious now..

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 Tumblr_mgvvsjICam1rkjnoeo4_400

"You're being warned, that if anything happens to ME, in the cause of all this, WWE takeover that you're planning, or this blueprint of obtaining all the titles in the WWE, including the divas I?'m assuming which Dean so desperately wants as well as the Intercontinental title, than so be it. But I won't stand for it. You see; Randy Orton wants the WWE title too. And it's come to my attention that there's a little confusion in the air. You see; Kane and Cena will square off, and the winner, gets the title, but the Shield all of a sudden becomes involved, and where do they throw in Orton in all the mess? That's where this get's interesting.. listen up: The Shield is history as of now... Orton, won't let you guys, do anything. So I'd watch your back if I were you.. this IS A WARNING...!"

The fans explode into cheers as the he looks dead into the camera and clenches his cheek bones and drops the mic as his theme hits again, he starts to leave the ring and head to the back.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 Tumblr_mgvvsjICam1rkjnoeo1_400
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:03 pm

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 Paigee11

*The music of the WWE Divas Champion hits and the fans rise to their feet in cheers as the Anti-Diva, Paige walks out onto the stage. She points to the crowd and nods her head in appreciation of their cheers. As she greets a few fans at ringside before hoping up onto the apron and un-zippering her signature entrance jacket, and letting out her signature scream as the crowd pops*

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 Paigei13

*Paige enters the ring and un-straps her Divas Championship. She holds climbs up onto the turnbuckle and holds it up as the fans continue to cheer her on. Her music cuts as she grabs a microphone and the crowd listens to what she has to say*

Paige

"I can honestly say...All of my training, all of my time that I put in to get here, this moment right now, I never thought it would come. But here I stand in the middle of a WWE ring at only the age of twenty, and I'm your Divas Champion."

*Paige lowers her microphone as the fans cheer*

"Thank you everyone, you have no idea how much that means to me, but that's not why I'm out here. We are two weeks from WrestleMania 29! And I'm set to participate in the biggest match of my entire life. I'm going to defend my Championship against two very successful Divas. Both former Champions. Madison Rayne and Kaitlyn. Allow me to tell you two something, and in no disrespect, I fully intend walking out onto that stage as the Champion, defending successfully, and walking back out onto the stage the winner! It has been a dream to capture this moment, and I can guarantee that it will not stop at WrestleMania!"

*The fans cut Paige off and begin an "Anti-Diva!" chant. Paige looks out at them in nods with a grin on her face*

"I thrive on competition. As I said when I first got here. I'm here to be the best! And at WrestleMania, I'll prove it! But there is another topic that I would like to cover. After I successfully defend my Divas Championship, there is another contender already in line. Velvet Sky. Velvet I haven't even known you for a full week, and I can tell you are one of those girls who walk around that back room and act like you should be handed every little thing. Yeah, I caught what you had to say the other night when you came out here."

*Paige mimics Velvet's remarks from her promo*

"While you were off getting your massages and relaxing, I was here busting my ass! We all were! And now you're back, just like a snap of the fingers, and you want a chance at the Divas Championship. I do have to hand it to you though. You're requesting a gauntlet match, but I don't think that's necessary, because you have my attention. If you want a piece of the Anti-Diva...You got it!"

*Paige drops her microphone as her theme hits. She holds her Title up as the segment ends*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:26 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 Logo
POST YOUR PREDICTIONS

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 Wrestlemania_display_image
============================================
WRESTLEMANIA 29
AIRS: SUNDAY, APRIL 7TH 2013
DURATION: FOUR HOURS
NETWORKS: ONLY ON PAY-PER-VIEW
THEME SONG:
SURRENDER by ANGELS & AIRWAVES

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 Wmwwechampionship
-- WWE Championship Match --
Kane (c) vs John Cena

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 Wmstreakvsrespect2
-- Streak versus Respect --
The Undertaker vs CM Punk

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 Wmanglevsbrock
-- Grudge Match --
Brock Lesnar vs Kurt Angle

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 Wmtlc
-- TLC Match for the World Heavyweight Championship --
Edge (c)] w/ David Otunga vs Christian vs Chris Jericho

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 Wmuschampionship
-- WWE United States Championship Tournament Finals --
Seth Rollins vs AJ Styles

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 Wminterncontinentalchampionship
-- WWE Intercontinetal Championship --
Dean Ambrose (c) vs The Rock

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 Wmstealcage
-- Loser Leaves WWE Steel Cage Match --
DDP vs Raven

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 Wmtagteamchampionship
-- WWE Tag Team Championship Match --
Awesome Rhode [The Miz & Cody Rhodes] vs
Harvard Powerhouses [Christopher Nowinski & David Otunga]
vs YESHoles [Mr. Anderson & Daniel Bryan]

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 Wmdivaschampionship
-- WWE Divas Championship Triple Threat Match --
Paige (c) vs Madison Rayne vs Katelyn

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 Wmstoppers
-- Injustice Stopper versus Show Stopper --
Roman Reigns vs Shawn Michaels

Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:29 pm

Maddox's theme hits, and he walks out, a smile on his face, as he makes his way to the ring. He walks around the ring and grabs a microphone from ringside, sliding into the ring. He leans on the ropes and begins speaking.

Brad Maddox

"My name is Brad Maddox. I finally got myself a WWE contract, and what have I done with it? Lose every damn match I've been in! Brad Maddox isn't supposed to lose! Brad Maddox is supposed to be a champion! No matter how long it takes, Brad Maddox will be the WWE Champion. You all laugh now, but I'm the future of this company! Not Dolph Ziggler, or Cody Rhodes, or The Miz, or John Morrison, me! I may be in a rut as of now, but believe me when I say Brad Maddox will be WWE Champion! I'll climb the ladder that is the WWE and take my rightful place at the top of the company! I'll take the NXT Championship, Intercontinental Championship, the United States Championship, the World Heavyweight Championship and finally, the WWE Championship! I don't care what it takes, Brad Maddox deserves to be number 1, and that wil happen! This is the Brad Maddox experience, your all just a part of the show! Brad Maddox is WWE!"

After his short rant, Maddox smiles again. He goes to hand his mic off the the crew member at ringside, but drops it as the member reaches for it. He says "oops" and laughs, rolling out of the ring and walking to the back.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:30 pm

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 20120719_raw_header
MONDAY NIGHT RAW
AIRS: MONDAYS @9
DURATION: THREE HOURS
NETWORKS: USA NETWORK
THEME SONG:
TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT by KROMESTATIK

- The Shield has a new face, what does this new superstar have to say?

- In a rematch from Smackdown, The Rock faces AJ Styles in a hardcore match!

- The WWE Champion Kane will face off one on two against Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins.

- Mr. Money in the Bank has already demanded a match against the new guy Corey Graves but he says there is much left unheard.

- Kurt Angle has a huge match in store for Raw as John Cena and Brock Lesnar will go at it once more!

- The Rated R Superstar Edge will team with CM Punk to face Chris Jericho and Randy Orton!

- WWE Divas Champion Paige and Katelyn team to face Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne!

- In a star packed Six Man tag it will be Awesome Rhode (The Miz & Cody Rhodes) teaming with NXT Champion, John Morrison versus The YESHoles (Daniel Bryan & Mr. Anderson) teaming with Sheamus!

- Brad Maddox wants attention and glory as does Damien Sandow, it will be the debuting Ted DiBiase vs Damien Sandow vs Brad Maddox.

- Harvard House, a debuting talk show ran by Christopher Nowinski and David Otunga will debut with guests, DDP and Raven.

= = = = =
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 20120808_NXT_HEADER%20530x90
WEDNESDAY NIGHT NXT
AIRS: WEDNESDAYS @9
DURATION: ONE HOUR
NETWORKS: HULU PLUS
THEME SONG:
WELCOME HOME by COHEED & CAMBRIA

- Kurt Angle announced on OWWE.com that John Morrison defends for the first time against Sheamus!

- The Show-Off Dolph Ziggler will team with The Brian Kendrick to face Steven Richards and Alberto Del Rio!

- Wade Barrett is in action against Ted DiBiase!

= = = = =
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:23 pm

Velvet Sky walks around doing her makeup and she looks like she's in a rush

Randy Orton arrives
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:50 pm

The Godfather wrote:

Randy Orton arrives

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 Rollins_original_display_image

As Randy Orton arrives to the arena and enters in he is spotted by Seth Rollins who smirks and begins to slowly approach towards him. Hearing what Randy had to say before about The Shield, he isn't impressed as he reaches Randy who notices the young star and grins sadistically.

SETH ROLLINS ---
"Well well well, what do we have here! The Apex Predator! The 9 time world champion! The forgotten... Randy Orton!"
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:00 pm

Wade Barrett arrives, with a smirk on his face as he looks forwards to what he believes, bigger and better things.

Ted DiBiase Jr. arrives, being cheered on by "The DiBiase Posse"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:16 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
The Godfather wrote:

Randy Orton arrives

As Randy Orton arrives to the arena and enters in he is spotted by Seth Rollins who smirks and begins to slowly approach towards him. Hearing what Randy had to say before about The Shield, he isn't impressed as he reaches Randy who notices the young star and grins sadistically.

SETH ROLLINS ---
"Well well well, what do we have here! The Apex Predator! The 9 time world champion! The forgotten... Randy Orton!"

Orton doesn't crack a smile instead he looks at him up and down

Randy Orton: "I said I'm not doing autographs anymore... the fans are supposed to stay out of the back, unless you have an all access pass... and by the looks of it, it doesn't look like you have one? So unless you wanna end up face first on the concrete I suggest you keep walking.."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:44 pm

The Godfather wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
The Godfather wrote:

Randy Orton arrives

SETH ROLLINS ---

Randy Orton: "I said I'm not doing autographs anymore... the fans are supposed to stay out of the back, unless you have an all access pass... and by the looks of it, it doesn't look like you have one? So unless you wanna end up face first on the concrete I suggest you keep walking.."

Seth Rollins smirks and shakes his head in disappointment as he looks at Randy.

SETH ROLLINS ---
"Fan? I think not, are you forgetting who jumped you backstage and beat you down? Are you forgetting us tearing you apart? Randy, don't act like you don't know me because as your little rant yesterday proved... you know who we are. Now the question is... who in the hell are you? Your nothing that you used to be, your nothing more than a joke now. So don't even try to pretend I am a fan when MY face is better known then yours now! Now that is ONE sign of justice already proved."
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:07 am

gяαηgєя wrote:
SMACKDOWN QUESTIONNAIRE

A.) Best Moment? Main Event
B.) Most Shocking? The Main event, or well, afterwards
C.) Favorite Segment? Def the last seggy with The Shield and Christian
D.) Favorite Match? AJ/Rock
E.) Favorite Superstar? The Rock, duh
F.) Best Feud? The Shield/The entire roster
G.) Most Interesting? Hmm..I'm not sure.
H.) Rating? 8/10
I.) Feedback? Good overall show as usual..was just missing something, not sure.
J.) Criticism? Read Feedback.

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:36 am

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 Cmpunk

The back door of the arena swings open as in walks the Best In The World, CM Punk! Punk has a pair of ear buds in his ears as he switches the song on his iPhone walking forwards down the hall and sliding his phone back into his pocket. He raises his head confident wearing the new Revolution t-shirt and looks around him at the workers hard at work and at the fellow superstar as he snickers. He continues down the hall with a large bag held up by his neck and shoulder. Punk enters the gym taking off his bag and begins to stretch.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:39 am

gяαηgєя wrote:
POST YOUR PREDICTIONS

WRESTLEMANIA 29
THEME SONG:

Kane (c) vs John Cena

-- Grudge Match --

Edge (c) w/ David Otunga vs Christian vs Chris Jericho

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 Wminterncontinentalchampionship

DDP vs Raven

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:57 am

gяαηgєя wrote:
POST YOUR PREDICTIONS

WRESTLEMANIA 29
THEME SONG:

Kane (c) vs John Cena

-- Grudge Match --

Edge (c) w/ David Otunga vs Christian vs Chris Jericho

DDP vs Raven

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:06 am

The WWE Champion has promised to make a statement after what happened on Friday Night Smackdown! Will there be Hell to pay for Brock Lesnar? And as the Shield continues to be a thorn in the Devil's Favorite Demon's side, what will Kane have to say as his match with John Cena at WrestleMania draws closer day by day? Stay Tuned!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:27 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
The Godfather wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
The Godfather wrote:

Randy Orton arrives

SETH ROLLINS ---

SETH ROLLINS ---
"Fan? I think not, are you forgetting who jumped you backstage and beat you down? Are you forgetting us tearing you apart? Randy, don't act like you don't know me because as your little rant yesterday proved... you know who we are. Now the question is... who in the hell are you? Your nothing that you used to be, your nothing more than a joke now. So don't even try to pretend I am a fan when MY face is better known then yours now! Now that is ONE sign of justice already proved."

He smirks

Randy Orton: "Answer the question Seth... do you want to be engaged with the concrete below our feet? I suggest you keep walking, because there's nothing stopped me from dropping you right here... right now. You're ballsy kid, attacking me backstage .. when my back was turned, sneaky, and i thought I was sneaky. But, you've got some balls to approach me by yourself here.. unprotected and exposed to the predator?"

Randy steps forward like he's about to do an RKO and makes Seth flinch

Randy Orton: "Hmh.. the shield won't last long Seth..Those who plead their cause in the absence of an opponent can invent to their heart's content, can pontificate without taking into account the opposite point of view and keep the best arguments for themselves, for aggressors are always quick to attack those who have no means of defense. Injustice Seth? Hm.. you don't know the slightest thing about injustice.."

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:26 pm

Nova wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
The Godfather wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
The Godfather wrote:

Randy Orton arrives

SETH ROLLINS ---

SETH ROLLINS ---

He smirks

Randy Orton: "Answer the question Seth... do you want to be engaged with the concrete below our feet? I suggest you keep walking, because there's nothing stopped me from dropping you right here... right now. You're ballsy kid, attacking me backstage .. when my back was turned, sneaky, and i thought I was sneaky. But, you've got some balls to approach me by yourself here.. unprotected and exposed to the predator?"

Randy Orton: "Hmh.. the shield won't last long Seth..Those who plead their cause in the absence of an opponent can invent to their heart's content, can pontificate without taking into account the opposite point of view and keep the best arguments for themselves, for aggressors are always quick to attack those who have no means of defense. Injustice Seth? Hm.. you don't know the slightest thing about injustice.."

Seth stares at Randy Orton for a moment before snickering and getting closer to Randy.

SETH ROLLINS ---
"Oh yeah Randy? Well please tell me what you know about "justice?" Because I've never seen you be more than a money hungry hog bully, egotistical monster who preys on all rising talents so you career isn't over! Randy... people like you are our main targets. You attempt to scare me... it will be the worst decision of your career, remember the number is up by one now."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:51 pm

-- ATTENTION --
Who wants to help write Wrestlemania?!!

Last edited by gяαηgєя on Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:35 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
Nova wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
The Godfather wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
The Godfather wrote:

Randy Orton arrives

SETH ROLLINS ---

SETH ROLLINS ---

He smirks

Seth stares at Randy Orton for a moment before snickering and getting closer to Randy.

SETH ROLLINS ---
"Oh yeah Randy? Well please tell me what you know about "justice?" Because I've never seen you be more than a money hungry hog bully, egotistical monster who preys on all rising talents so you career isn't over! Randy... people like you are our main targets. You attempt to scare me... it will be the worst decision of your career, remember the number is up by one now."

Randy gets up close to Seth and clenches his cheeks

Randy Orton: "Justice is all about being fair and reasonable.. but you aren't doing any of that are you? Seth.. let me tell you something.. that after Wrestlemania, things will start to get really interesting, and the numbers game will slowly turn in my favor. You will be outnumbered, and out classed. The number may be up one at this moment.. but soon, the number will be up 3 more including me. So I wouldn't get too comfortable.."
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:00 pm

White guy wrote:
SP wrote:
White guy wrote:
SP wrote:
White guy wrote:
Edge

As Cena comes backstage Edge approaches him, he sees Cena is a little uneasy knowing their history and reassures him.

Edge
Whoa John calm down. I'm not here to start any trouble. In fact I'm here to applaud you. You finally did what I've been telling you to do for years and that is leave the children and their horny mothers and sisters behind. Leaving them in the dust will be the best decision you've ever made. You no longer have to be politically correct much like myself you can now do whatever you want whenever you want to whomever you want. I have no doubt that this Cena will destroy the bbq'd Mister Clean at Mania. THIS is the John Cena I've wanted to see for years. And as for your boy CM Punk. You should know that he has my support 100%. I HATE The Undertaker. I can't STAND the deadman. I personally was screwed against him at Wrestlemania so if someone is going to end that fuckers streak it should be CM Punk. What the two of you are doing I applaud, and you two have my support 100%. So bravo gentlemen. Make sure you get that one. two. three.

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 123xh3

[Cena smirks before nodding his head.]

JOHN CENA --
"It's always good to know that we have another man apart of the Revolution. I mean, you were the one who told me to wake up, and I think I made it very clear that the old me is gone. Edge, I'm awake and ready. As far as WrestleMania goes, after you beat Chris Jericho and Christian, I beat Kane and CM Punk ends the streak, I think a celebration will be in order. We'll hit downtown, party until the break of dawn!"

[Cena laughs as a photographer runs up and snaps a picture of the two gentlemen.]
Edge

Christian and Jericho aren't going to be a threat to me. They are already at each others throats which is enough of a distraction for me to completely decimate the both of them. I'm currently playing them both like a fiddle much like I did Vince McMahon and the entire WWE Universe. They all thought I could never wrestle again, so I got put in the Hall of Fame which gives me a lifetime contract and I can't be terminated. All I had to do is go on vacation for a little bit and then with the side note of Hall of Famer by my name it will be easier than ever to be world champion whenever I want. Too bad for everybody else though that I don't plan on losing the ole strap anytime soon. As for you and Punk, WHEN you guys win the WWE gold and Punk beats that stupid streak of the Deadman you two will also be at the immortal status, much like myself there would nobody that would be able to touch either one of you. And as frosted tips himself would say the WWE would never be the same agayn.

Edge grins at stealing a catchphrase from his rival

[Cena begins to chuckle, remembering the time he hit an Attitude on Jericho, sending him into a garbage truck.]

JOHN CENA --
"Live me and CM Punk has said .. Come WrestleMania, The Revolution is going to begin, one way or another. You know Edge, we make you an official member, and Vince really wouldn't know what hit him."

[Cena stands there and thinks for a moment of the reaction on Vince's face if Edge along side John Cena and CM Punk brutally took out The WWE.]
Edge

Join forces with the two of you? You got it. I couldn't help but imagine what the look on Vince's face will be when he walks out and sees the World Champion, the WWE Champion, and the man responsible for ending Taker's streak. All joining forces against him. Now I got a concept. You and Punk go into a tag team match against those two tools I have to face at Mania, that same night David and I will take care of those freaks the two of you have to face?

[Cena smirks.]

JOHN CENA --
"I like your style Edge! Welcome the Revolution! and come this Friday on Smackdown, Me and Punk versus Christian and Jericho, and You and Otunga versus Kane in two on one action, since I doubt The Undertaker will be showing his face around here for a while."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:02 pm

*A wall of fire erupts on the stage and the lights go black. Red lighting fills the arena as an old theme has made it's return...*

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 Kaneen10

*Kane walks out onto the stage to a massive pop! He stands on the stage for a moment looking down at the ring with the WWE Championship resting on his shoulder. Kane marches down to the ring and climbs up over the top rope. Kane seems furious as he doesn't even casts his pyro. As he is handed a microphone, Kane rips it from the ringside worker's hands*

Kane

"As all of you can probably tell, I am not in a good place right now. Last week on Smackdown was the final straw! I am growing sick and tired of the Shield interfering in my business. With each cowardly attack their grave deepens. But not only their graves. John Cena's, CM Punk's, and anyone who stands in my way! Which brings me to this. Brock Lesnar! I told you to stay the Hell out of my way on Smackdown, and you didn't listen. I have more things to handle right now...But do not think for one second that I have forgotten about you! Now this Monday, I finally have the chance at redemption. Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins! Tomorrow night on RAW I can promise you that things will not be good. I promise...No! I vow to put an end to the Shield!"

*The fans pop as Kane pauses*

"I will show no remorse and no mercy! And when I have you both begging for your lives, I will be sure to inflict much more pain that will leave you two in a hospital for the rest of your pathetic lives! I'm done playing the games. I am done with letting the Shield get the best of the WWE week after week. I am done letting myself fall victim to them. Tomorrow night you will see what a monster really is. I will not let the Shield walk out of the ring on their own power. None of you have seen anything yet! And if Roman Reigns and Corey Graves want to get involved, they will suffer similar fates. All of you will see what I am capable of. The fire will rise as the WWE Champion will claim the souls of the Shield, and anyone else who will dare get in my path of destruction!"

*The crowd is now going nuts, and Kane pauses and takes a moment to look out at them. Kane looks down. His hair covers up his face, but as he comes back up. He flips it to his back and reveals a devilish smirk. It quickly turns into a furious look. Kane's theme hits, his pyro goes off, and he stands in the center of the ring with confidence as the segment ends*

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 Kanere10

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:05 pm

Hey everyone. Just wanted to say that I love the directions this efed is heading in! Promos have been awesome. Activity is rapidly growing. The shows are awesomely written and put together every single week. A big thanks to Granger and everyone apart of this for getting this started and making it a success!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:46 pm

We gon' keep this goinn'

Randy Orton arrives

So does Velvet Sky

Ot- sorry lazy post, school time
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:25 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Hey everyone. Just wanted to say that I love the directions this efed is heading in! Promos have been awesome. Activity is rapidly growing. The shows are awesomely written and put together every single week. A big thanks to Granger and everyone apart of this for getting this started and making it a success!

I appreciate it! Couldn't do it with out ya, man!
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:09 pm

Edge arrives world title strapped around his waist with David Otunga following close behind. He looks forward to Raw tonight and that he and Otunga get to go against Kane on Smackdown.

The Brian Kendrick arrives
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next