The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+12
The Heart Break #YEEL
Killer Queen
Oriadon
Jarrett
Like a bwoss
White guy
Richie
American Wolf
Bleed Green
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jigsaw*
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:16 pm

Edge arrives, he glares at the people that wear the Christian shirts a day after he feels he was screwed out of his title.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:22 pm

White guy wrote:
Edge arrives, he glares at the people that wear the Christian shirts a day after he feels he was screwed out of his title.

Seth Rollins arrives upset after falling up short to AJ Styles, filling screwed over but, Believe and Live The Revolution.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:37 pm

яιρρєя wrote:
White guy wrote:

Seth Rollins arrives upset after falling up short to AJ Styles, filling screwed over but, Believe and Live The Revolution.
Edge looks over at Seth and signals for him to come over to him
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:46 pm

White guy wrote:
яιρρєя wrote:
White guy wrote:

Seth Rollins nods his head at his new stablemate as he makes his way over.

SETH ROLLINS ---
"Edge."
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 3:02 pm

яιρρєя wrote:
White guy wrote:
яιρρєя wrote:
White guy wrote:

SETH ROLLINS ---
"Edge."
Edge

We need to teach Christian a lesson. He STOLE my title. He has the nerve to walk around here like he deserves to be champion?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:14 pm

White guy wrote:
яιρρєя wrote:
White guy wrote:
яιρρєя wrote:
White guy wrote:

SETH ROLLINS ---
"Edge."
Edge

We need to teach Christian a lesson. He STOLE my title. He has the nerve to walk around here like he deserves to be champion?

Seth smirks at the idea remembering attacking Christian a week or two ago as well as the attack at Wrestlemania and grins.

SETH ROLLINS ---
"Wherever there is injustice, The Shield will be there. And the injustice is you losing that Championship being screwed over by Christian! That is why we attacked him last night, The Revolution is here and whoever brings Justice The Shield is here to protect.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:38 pm

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 20121109_power_rankings

#1 -
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 1337042680146s
- There is no stopping CM Punk! CM Punk remains the number one spot as he did the impossible and end the streak.

#2 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 Arrow-up-green_display_image_zps3c79f26f
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 Kane_wwe_avatar_96x96_21530
- Kane did what he said he would do and with a hot crowd behind him defeated John Cena!

#3  Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 Red-arrow-down_display_image_zpsb395a9cf
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 Christian_wwe_avatar_picture_70701
- Mr. Money In the... NO... World Heavyweight Champion, Christian! Captain Charisma grabbed the title in the TLC match!

#4 -
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 Brock-lesnar-illness-100x100
- Brock Lesnar has an great match against Kurt Angle as he pulled off the victory but got squashed by Mark Henry.

#5 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 Arrow-up-green_display_image_zps3c79f26f
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 100x100.jpg?center=0
- John Cena came home with a smile on his face but not the WWE Championship but the Revolution and Shield over his shoulder.

#6 -
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 Afd76728-39cd-4b9b-844c-827fdf1d319a_zpsdc83631e
- Dean Ambrose retained but Seth Rollins came up short but at the end of the night, The Shield stood tall.

#7 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 Red-arrow-down_display_image_zpsb395a9cf
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 Edge-wwe-16858855-100-100_zps47f666a6
- Edge drops big after a defeat to Christian and a RKO from Randy Orton.

#8 -
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 John-morrison-and-the-miz-john-morrison-20802025-500-312_zps1ee08da5
- The Miz and John Morrison are back together and the new Tag Team Champions!

#9 -
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 Aj1
- The New US Champion, AJ Styles debuts on the Power 10 after an impressive victory over Seth Rollins.

#10 -
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 Mark_henry_avatar_picture_53157
- An impressive return of Mark Henry laying out Brock Lesnar after his match with Kurt Angle!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:51 pm

Kane

*backstage walking around with the WWE Championship on his shoulder*

Paige

*walking around backstage with the Divas Championship strapped around her waist*

Dean Ambrose

*walking around backstage with the Intercontinental Championship resting on his shoulder*
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:45 pm

(John Morrison is in his locker-room shining up his half of the WWE Tag Team Championships.)

(Dolph Ziggler is in the hallway talking to his new manager Trish Stratus about what they are trying to achieve.)
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:47 pm

[Corey Graves is seen walking down the corridor in his usual attire, a grin on his face following the events which unfolded at Wrestlemania 29.]
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:02 pm

The Heart Break #HEEL wrote:
(John Morrison is in his locker-room shining up his half of the WWE Tag Team Championships.)

(Dolph Ziggler is in the hallway talking to his new manager Trish Stratus about what they are trying to achieve.)

Kane

*turns the corner and starts walking down the hall way toward Ziggler and Trish. He adjusts his Title to the other shoulder as he approaches them*
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:17 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:

Kane

*turns the corner and starts walking down the hall way toward Ziggler and Trish. He adjusts his Title to the other shoulder as he approaches them*

(Trish Stratus backs away when she sees Kane and she stand behind Dolph Ziggler who stands his ground.)

Dolph Ziggler

"What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:24 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:

Kane

(Trish Stratus backs away when she sees Kane and she stand behind Dolph Ziggler who stands his ground.)

Dolph Ziggler

"What do you want?"

Kane

*smirks and completely ignores Ziggler and turns his attention to Trish for the moment*

"Awe what is the matter Trish...?"

*Kane looks at Ziggler and his smirk fades*

"What do I want? I do what I want...When I want Ziggler. Better yet, don't question me if you want what is best for you."
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:29 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Kane

Dolph Ziggler

"What do you want?"

Kane

*smirks and completely ignores Ziggler and turns his attention to Trish for the moment*

"What do I want? I do what I want...When I want Ziggler. Better yet, don't question me if you want what is best for you."
Dolph Ziggler

"I don't get what any of that has to do with you standing here in front of me."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:35 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Kane

Dolph Ziggler

"What do you want?"

Kane

Dolph Ziggler

Kane

*looks around beside him then behind him, and down the hall behind Ziggler and Trish*

"I don't see anything that has your name on this hall way...Do you?"

*Kane's vile smirk returns upon his face as he adjusts his WWE Championship*

"So as for as you can be concerned...You're lucky I'm in a good mood tonight, or else I'd snap you in half right now for the way you're talking to me."
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:43 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Kane

Dolph Ziggler

"What do you want?"

Kane

Dolph Ziggler

]b]Kane[/b]

*looks around beside him then behind him, and down the hall behind Ziggler and Trish*

"So as for as you can be concerned...You're lucky I'm in a good mood tonight, or else I'd snap you in half right now for the way you're talking to me."
Dolph Ziggler

(Dolph Ziggler chuckles.)

"That's right, you did the impossible and beat Super-Cena at Wrestlemania. You're big brother didn't have as great of a night that you had. It's too bad too because I was hoping that I could've been the one to snap the streak but now look at the bizzarro world we're in, you have suddenly become the better brother."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:50 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Kane

Dolph Ziggler

"What do you want?"

Kane

Dolph Ziggler

]b]Kane[/b]

Dolph Ziggler

"That's right, you did the impossible and beat Super-Cena at Wrestlemania. You're big brother didn't have as great of a night that you had. It's too bad too because I was hoping that I could've been the one to snap the streak but now look at the bizzarro world we're in, you have suddenly become the better brother."

Kane

*looks down and lets out a small laugh, but he looks back up at Ziggler with confidence*

"Bizarre? You don't even know what bizarre is Ziggler. And as for my brother, what is done is done. He'll bounce back, he always does. And now that John Cena is over with....His Revolution is not. Why I am really here Ziggler...I want to know. I want to know who's side you are on. This so called Revolution? Or the WWE? I'm not playing any games with the Shield and Revolution anymore."
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:09 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Kane

Dolph Ziggler

"What do you want?"

Kane

Dolph Ziggler

]b]Kane[/b]

Dolph Ziggler

Kane

*looks down and lets out a small laugh, but he looks back up at Ziggler with confidence*

"Bizarre? You don't even know what bizarre is Ziggler. And as for my brother, what is done is done. He'll bounce back, he always does. And now that John Cena is over with....His Revolution is not. Why I am really here Ziggler...I want to know. I want to know who's side you are on. This so called Revolution? Or the WWE? I'm not playing any games with the Shield and Revolution anymore."
Dolph Ziggler

(Dolph thinks for a moment looking down at the ground than at Trish. Dolph ZIggler looks back up at Kane.)

"I haven't really thought about that until you mentioned it, I don't quite understand what the Revolution is fighting for and I haven't been offered anything by them so I guess you could say the hashtag heel is on the opposite side for once. But it's only until this Revolution fades away just like the Nexus, the NWO and all of the other groups that fought the WWE.."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:12 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Kane

Dolph Ziggler

"What do you want?"

Kane

Dolph Ziggler

]b]Kane[/b]

Dolph Ziggler

Kane

Dolph Ziggler

(Dolph thinks for a moment looking down at the ground than at Trish. Dolph ZIggler looks back up at Kane.)

"I haven't really thought about that until you mentioned it, I don't quite understand what the Revolution is fighting for and I haven't been offered anything by them so I guess you could say the hashtag heel is on the opposite side for once. But it's only until this Revolution fades away just like the Nexus, the NWO and all of the other groups that fought the WWE.."

Kane

*nods in appreciation*

"Good choice.... We need all that we can get."
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:38 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Kane

Dolph Ziggler

"What do you want?"

Kane

Dolph Ziggler

]b]Kane[/b]

Dolph Ziggler

Kane

Dolph Ziggler

Kane

*nods in appreciation*

"Good choice.... We need all that we can get."

Dolph Ziggler

"Like I said when the Revolution is ended.... things will be back to normal..."

(Dolph Ziggler turns around and walks off with
Trish Stratus following close behind.)
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:27 pm

OT- I apologize Granger, about not writing the Wrestlemania matches, needed to focus on school, with literacy tests n' shit coming up, and a bunch more. I'll be on and off for a bit, I'll try and stay active as possible as well. Again, my apologies.

*Randy Orton arrives carrying an Adidas bag over his right shoulder while listening to music*

*Velvet Sky watches Paiges promo with an intense glare*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:34 pm

香 Nova 烟 wrote:
OT- I apologize Granger, about not writing the Wrestlemania matches, needed to focus on school, with literacy tests n' shit coming up, and a bunch more. I'll be on and off for a bit, I'll try and stay active as possible as well. Again, my apologies.

*Randy Orton arrives carrying an Adidas bag over his right shoulder while listening to music*

Paige

*turns the corner and catches Velvet watching her promo from earlier tonight. Paige has a slight grin on her face as she crosses her arms and watches Velvet from behind as she reacts to the promo.*

Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:47 am

(The new mash-up of Trish Stratus and Dolph ZIggler's themes begins playing and the fans give a mixed reaction as Dolph Ziggler and Trish Stratus walk out from behind the curtain. Ziggler does his dance at the top of the stage while Trish Stratus watches and claps. They walks down the ramp side by side and enter the ring together. Dolph Ziggler grabs a mic from the ring announcer and raises the mic up to his face and begins to speak.)

Dolph Ziggler

"I was the World Heavyweight Champion but than I lost it and I started losing relevance and I started to fall from grace but I am too damn good to become like Jack Swagger, The MIz and every other fluke champion but I was not a fluke champion. I was the best damn World Champion to ever grace this ring! I knew that I couldn't stop my career from falling on my own so I looked for help and I didn't have to look far because when Trish was annoucned for the Hall of Fame she approached me and said she liked what I did in the ring and we got to talking and after a long conversation she became my manager. I knew that she could be the one to guide my career to new heights that nobody else has ever seen! She had a Hall of Fame career and one day she will be the one iducting me into the Hall because I'm going to win championships, shine them up and show them off! Here, take the mic babe."

(Dolph hands the mic to Trish Stratus and the crowd cheers for Trish. She raises the mic up to her face while Dolph stands beside her with his arm around her.)

Trish Stratus

"Ziggy here has talent, he has the potential and he damn well could do it on his own if backstage politics didn't get in the way. You see I know my way in this ring but I also know how to manage superstars. I've managed wrestlers who went on to be world champions! Including the current World Heavyweight Champion! But Dolph is different than everyone else that I've managed, he doesn't NEED me like the ones I've managed in my past did, Dolph will achieve more than Test,Albert,Val Venis,Jeff Hardy or Christian ever did! He only needs someone to help him straighten things out backstage because he will not be remembered for being Chavo guerrero's caddy or for being a male cheerleader he will be remembered as the greatest of all-time. Dolph's been managed by Maria,Vickie Guerrero and AJ Lee but none of them could guide him to the success that I can! Also, I'd also like to announce that the piss-poor divas division is going to get stratusfied once agains because I am coming out of retirement. So from this point forward we are putting the WWE roster on notice because Dolph Ziggler and I are here to show the world!"

(Ziggler and Stratus begin leaving when suddenly _______'s music hitsand they decide to stay in the ring to hear what ________ has to say.)
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:26 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
香 Nova 烟 wrote:

Paige

*turns the corner and catches Velvet watching her promo from earlier tonight. Paige has a slight grin on her face as she crosses her arms and watches Velvet from behind as she reacts to the promo.*

*Velvet looks at her with a slight grin as she turns her head slowly, knowing someone was watching...*

"Oh look what we have here.. my plan is going as expected, nothing has changed you know?"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:32 pm

香 Nova 烟 wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
香 Nova 烟 wrote:

Paige

*Velvet looks at her with a slight grin as she turns her head slowly, knowing someone was watching...*

"Oh look what we have here.. my plan is going as expected, nothing has changed you know?"

Paige

"That so? Like I said before Velvet, I'm ready to defend this Championship right now if I have to. I won't let you break me and take this Title off of me. I've worked my whole life to get here, and I'll be damned if a wanna be barbie like you takes it from me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 17 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next