The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
 Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+12
The Heart Break #YEEL
Killer Queen
Oriadon
Jarrett
Like a bwoss
White guy
Richie
American Wolf
Bleed Green
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jigsaw*
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 12:34 am

*NxT Champion Sheamus arrives backstage.*

*Damien Sandow is backstage tending to his epic beard.*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:46 am

Randy Orton arrives

Velvet Sky arrives

Ot- sorry lazy post, I'll be back soon, moms birthday today.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:07 am

Kane

*the WWE Champion, Kane is leaning up against a wall getting mentally focused and preparing to defend the WWE Championship against John Cena again on Monday Night Raw.*

Paige

*working out and doing stretches in the gym as she prepares to defend the Divas Championship against Velvet Sky tomorrow night on Raw*

Dean Ambrose

*walking around backstage with his Intercontinental Championship around his waist. He is acting cocky and being even more disrespectful to others as he brags about defeating the Rock!*
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:35 am

Edge arrives
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:50 am

Are we having the creative team meeting today still?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:01 am

Velvet Sky is doing her hair up while walking down the corridor

Randy Orton is taping his wrists in his locker room
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:51 am

OT- Promo after school, meeting at 5:00 I'm guessing still, I haven't heard of any changes.. so I'm guessing it's still on Jigsaw !
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:21 pm

Yes, see you at 5!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:06 pm

Five eastern?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:37 pm

Yup eastern
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:54 pm

IT'S PROMO TIME
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:25 pm

BURN IN MY LIGHT!

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 Tumblr_m26x6rJ81b1rt8zhgo1_400

Burn in my Light by Mercy Drive blasts through the speakers suddenly, and the fans are taken aback. They jump to their feet going insane, throwing up signs, and showing some support for their apex predator Randy Orton. He steps from behind the back with a a menacing glare behind that sadistic smile upon his face. He throws his arms up in his signature pose on stage and the classic gold pyro falls down behind him and the fans appreciate the change in theme song and back to the classical Legend Killer. In this Orton there is a purpose behind bringing back the Legend Killer persona, and it seems like he will address himself. He slowly walks down the ramp squinting at the ring and clenching his teeth at a sign near him that says "Bow to the Shield Orton". He shakes his head and gives a slight chuckle under all the noise that's being shown as the theme continues. He uses the steps to get into the ring, and is handed the mic after being introduced by the ring announcer. He nods his head in appreciation and looks out at the crowd that's now glazed in yellow light effect and it dies down into the normal light as the music fades and Orton stands in the ring in a black RKO t-shirt and blue jeans with white Adidas sneakers. The fans keep cheering Orton Orton Orton, then eventually die down.

"Over the past few weeks, I've been a clear target by the Shield.. and nothing more. There is a target on my chest, and I will not let these constant attacks keep happening. Soon something will be done, and you will all see the power I possess. Yes, I'm clearly still the Legend Killer.. I thought I'd change it around a bit now that this alliance is being formed.. called the Revolution. Sounds familiar doesn't it? Just with less people and a change in grammar. Cena and Edge.. and CM Punk, I thought of you as the type of guys who wouldn't do such a thing, and I wasn't aiming for you when you were singles competitors. But now you've built up this alliance, and think that the numbers game is on your side. For now you're right.. for now.. the numbers game MAY be on your side, but that doesn't change anything. You see; I could quite easily come back there, hunt you down one by one, and put each of you in each of your own hospital beds. But I won't. I'll wait for you. The next moment that comes along, I'll punt your heads off one by one, and look at the ambulance carry you away. The Shield also, didn't accomplish what they set out to accomplish did they? You guys wanted to capture all the titles, didn't you? No... you only have... one. And that one, won't last too long, someone will run along and sweep it away from him.. it's like taking candy from a baby. Dean Ambrose can't wrestle to save his life, let alone hold a title for very long. Revolution teaming with The Shield, is one of the greatest alliances in the history of the WWE. But there have been better alliances in the past, and let me tell you.. this little game you guys have been playing won't last very long, trust me.."

Orton scratches his chin with a slight pause before speaking again

"Now.. it's pretty clear that most of the guys in the back are intimidated or at least slightly intimidated by the alliance that has been formed. Along with me, Christian has been a victim, as has Kane. So this week I'll have the chance to take out the three clowns who started the Shield.. who are the so called saviors and are now under CM Punk and John Cenas control. Rollins, Graves, and Reigns will all fall victim to Orton. And better yet, to a good old friend of mine the Rock and Shawn Michaels. Three legends against three goofballs who think that they are cleansing the WWE of filth and setting a high standard for everyone else. Wrong... wrong.. wrong, the Shield will be nothing after I'm done with them. You group of guys have caused nothing but low ratings these past few weeks. Why don't you go back to the Indy Circuit, how about that? Tonight things will start to change, and believe me.. you won't believe what I have up my sleeve. Down with the Shield.."

Randy Orton drops the mic and produces a insidious smirk and tilts his head as he slithers out of the ring and to the back as his theme plays. A short but confident statement made by the Legend Killer here tonight.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:26 pm

Kane

*Kane is pacing back and forth backstage with the WWE Championship resting on his shoulders as he prepares to defend the Title against John Cena tonight on Monday Night Raw!*

Paige

*zips up her leather entrance jacket and exits the locker room with the Divas Championship around her waist. She has a confident look on her face as she walks down the hall*

Dean Ambrose

*backstage staring into a cracked up mirror. Ambrose looks at his reflection with a smugish, but confident look as he stays focused on his World Title match later tonight*

ot: someone rp!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:59 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

*Kane is pacing back and forth backstage with the WWE Championship resting on his shoulders as he prepares to defend the Title against John Cena tonight on Monday Night Raw!*

Paige

*zips up her leather entrance jacket and exits the locker room with the Divas Championship around her waist. She has a confident look on her face as she walks down the hall*

Dean Ambrose

*backstage staring into a cracked up mirror. Ambrose looks at his reflection with a smugish, but confident look as he stays focused on his World Title match later tonight*

Velvet Sky walks up behind Paige with a smug grin on her face

"Might as well hand it over now, it'll save me the trouble honey."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:01 pm

German wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Paige

Dean Ambrose

Paige

*stops dead in her tracks and bites her lower lip with a smile. She turns around to face Velvet with a confident look*

"That so? I don't know if you know this Velvet, but I didn't train to get where I am today just to be eye candy, I'm going to give the WWE Universe what they want tonight and kick your barbie ass. The Divas Championship stays around the waist of the Anti-Diva on the way to the ring, and on the way out of the ring."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:08 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
German wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Paige

Dean Ambrose

Paige

*stops dead in her tracks and bites her lower lip with a smile. She turns around to face Velvet with a confident look*

"That so? I don't know if you know this Velvet, but I didn't train to get where I am today just to be eye candy, I'm going to give the WWE Universe what they want tonight and kick your barbie ass. The Divas Championship stays around the waist of the Anti-Diva on the way to the ring, and on the way out of the ring."

Velvet shakes her head and scoffs

"No no no hun', its come to my attention that you've been holding that title of mine for too long now. Har har, cute Barbie joke, I take that as a compliment. You see, unlike you I'm not ashamed of my body you bulimic looking skank. I'll show you what real wrestling is when we step in the ring tonight. I'll show you why I deserve to be champion and not you. It's quite clear you don't know what you're doing.. and that's why I said you might as well hand the title over to someone who DOES know what they're doing. Your win at Wrestlemania? You couldn't have won that without my help, admit it. You can't do anything right around here Paige. Ever since I showed up, your 'A' game, became a 'B' game, and you're below me now. Even though you're the champion you're looked at as the enemy and a weakling. MMM.. honey, I'll give you a nice little kiss after the match when I raise that title above my head.. just to show some sympathy."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:14 pm

German wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
German wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Paige

Dean Ambrose

Paige

"No no no hun', its come to my attention that you've been holding that title of mine for too long now. Har har, cute Barbie joke, I take that as a compliment. You see, unlike you I'm not ashamed of my body you bulimic looking skank. I'll show you what real wrestling is when we step in the ring tonight. I'll show you why I deserve to be champion and not you. It's quite clear you don't know what you're doing.. and that's why I said you might as well hand the title over to someone who DOES know what they're doing. Your win at Wrestlemania? You couldn't have won that without my help, admit it. You can't do anything right around here Paige. Ever since I showed up, your 'A' game, became a 'B' game, and you're below me now. Even though you're the champion you're looked at as the enemy and a weakling. MMM.. honey, I'll give you a nice little kiss after the match when I raise that title above my head.. just to show some sympathy."

Paige

*Paige looks down and shakes her head. She looks back up with a confident smile*

"Did I hear you right Velvet? Did you really just say that you are going to show me real wrestling? I've been training since I was 13 years old for this moment. And you have nerve calling me out on how I look and dress. I chose my life style, and you chose yours. Now tonight, you're going to see first hand why my game is still an "A" game. Tonight, I'll be the one standing tall. Don't think for one second you're going to beat me, because you are going to have to kill me to take this Title off of me!"

*Paige sounds serious now as she gets eye to eye with Velvet in a stare down*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:28 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
German wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
German wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Paige

Dean Ambrose

Paige

Paige

*Paige looks down and shakes her head. She looks back up with a confident smile*

"Did I hear you right Velvet? Did you really just say that you are going to show me real wrestling? I've been training since I was 13 years old for this moment. And you have nerve calling me out on how I look and dress. I chose my life style, and you chose yours. Now tonight, you're going to see first hand why my game is still an "A" game. Tonight, I'll be the one standing tall. Don't think for one second you're going to beat me, because you are going to have to kill me to take this Title off of me!"

She pushes her back with a hand to the face as if to say "back up bitch", and steps back

"YOU listen to me you dirty mutt, I can't count the number of times you've tried to impress or intimidate me with your records and how long you've been training.. blah blah blah.. you know what? If killing you is all it takes to get that title away from you, so be it, because I won't hold back when we step into that ring, you do know that right? It doesn't matter how long you've been wrestling, that has no impact on the outcome of the match, and I'd watch what you say because it'll definitely backfire on you. And also.. I wouldn't stand that close to me unless you want my boot to collide with your skull baby."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 2:10 pm

German wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
German wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
German wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

Paige

Dean Ambrose

Paige

Paige

She pushes her back with a hand to the face as if to say "back up bitch", and steps back

"YOU listen to me you dirty mutt, I can't count the number of times you've tried to impress or intimidate me with your records and how long you've been training.. blah blah blah.. you know what? If killing you is all it takes to get that title away from you, so be it, because I won't hold back when we step into that ring, you do know that right? It doesn't matter how long you've been wrestling, that has no impact on the outcome of the match, and I'd watch what you say because it'll definitely backfire on you. And also.. I wouldn't stand that close to me unless you want my boot to collide with your skull baby."

Paige

"Is that a threat? Because I have no problem taking you on right here... Right now."

Paige unstraps the Divas Title from her waist and sets it aside.

It: we'll finish this later. Had to send this reply from my phone haha
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:57 pm

Velvet looks at the title on the ground and chuckles

"Pick up your title honey, that's just not right. Be a champion, not a chump. I'll see you later on Raw okay baby girl? It's quite obvious that you have anger management issues, and need to have that settled down, but I'll give you a head start tonight. You wanna shot at me? Take it.. c'mon.."

She puts her head forward and turns her head asking for a shot to the face and smirks when nothing happens

Ot- All good man, reply when you can
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:16 pm

German wrote:

"Pick up your title honey, that's just not right. Be a champion, not a chump. I'll see you later on Raw okay baby girl? It's quite obvious that you have anger management issues, and need to have that settled down, but I'll give you a head start tonight. You wanna shot at me? Take it.. c'mon.."

She puts her head forward and turns her head asking for a shot to the face and smirks when nothing happens

Paige

"Like I said Velvet...Worry about me tonight, not Madison Rayne. Because I'm the one that is going to be delivering the ass kicking of your life. So you can stop with your little mind games, because they aren't working. So keep trying! Because the way I look at it, you just keep adding fuel to the fire!"

*Paige lifts her Title up and puts it on her shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:33 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
German wrote:

Paige

"Like I said Velvet...Worry about me tonight, not Madison Rayne. Because I'm the one that is going to be delivering the ass kicking of your life. So you can stop with your little mind games, because they aren't working. So keep trying! Because the way I look at it, you just keep adding fuel to the fire!"

She makes a sarcastic pouting face with puppy dog eyes

"Aw.. poor Paigey poo... YES, that's exactly what I'm doing, and quite honestly: it's seems to be working. Madison Rayne is a nobody, she was never somebody to keep an eye on, just a distraction. You can keep walking, unless you want to take me on right here, like you said. But I knew you didn't have it in you Paige. You don't have the guts to drop me right here do you? No. You're as worthless as Madison and Kaitlyn. I've never seen someone more pathetic. Fresh off the boat NXT rookie, wins a divas title, and beats down two rising divas.. then I show up right? My mind games are working, you may not think they are.. but they are.. and tonight, I'm taking my baby back, so go polish it up for me, make it real shiny and clean, and maybe like I said, you'll get a kiss of sympathy."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:48 pm

German wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
German wrote:

Paige

"Aw.. poor Paigey poo... YES, that's exactly what I'm doing, and quite honestly: it's seems to be working. Madison Rayne is a nobody, she was never somebody to keep an eye on, just a distraction. You can keep walking, unless you want to take me on right here, like you said. But I knew you didn't have it in you Paige. You don't have the guts to drop me right here do you? No. You're as worthless as Madison and Kaitlyn. I've never seen someone more pathetic. Fresh off the boat NXT rookie, wins a divas title, and beats down two rising divas.. then I show up right? My mind games are working, you may not think they are.. but they are.. and tonight, I'm taking my baby back, so go polish it up for me, make it real shiny and clean, and maybe like I said, you'll get a kiss of sympathy."

Paige

*squints at Velvet long and hard before cocking back her right hand and hooking Velvet right in the jaw*

"I wouldn't do it huh!? What do you think of that huh Velvet!?"

*The Divas Champion stands her ground as she waits for a response from Velvet*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:59 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
German wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
German wrote:

Paige

Paige

*squints at Velvet long and hard before cocking back her right hand and hooking Velvet right in the jaw*

Velvet bites her lip and spits out a trickle of blood from the fist of Paige. She tackles her to the ground and pounds her head on the ground as security arrives and takes Paige off of Velvet. Velvet then walks slightly away from the guards that are focused more on controlling Paige and Velvet claps her hands as if she accomplished something as she watches Paige being forced by security.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:02 pm

German wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
German wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
German wrote:

Paige

Paige

Velvet bites her lip and spits out a trickle of blood from the fist of Paige. She tackles her to the ground and pounds her head on the ground as security arrives and takes Paige off of Velvet. Velvet then walks slightly away from the guards that are focused more on controlling Paige and Velvet claps her hands as if she accomplished something as she watches Paige being forced by security.

Paige

*pulls away from the security personnel. Paige smiles at Velvet and nods her head*

"I'll see you in the ring! The Title is staying with the Anti-Diva!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0     Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0  - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next