The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Our World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
Cole
Richie
Nova
Jigsaw*
Jarrett
Harold
American Wolf
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Bleed Green
SP
Adam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:45 am

The Personality Peep wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Christian walks around the arena, listening to music on his iPod.

Brad Maddox sits in the hall, his referee shirt hanging on the wall in front of him, which he hung himself.

Cody Rhodes is working out in the gym, in the process of his cardio.

The Prime Time Players sit on a couch in the lounge, planning out a Tag Team Championship future.

Sterling James Keenan walks into the gym and smirks as he notices Cody Rhodes.
Rhodes finishes his (workout and steps off the treadmill. He takes a towel and wipes the sweat off his forehead, and looks over to the entrance of the gym, noticing SJK looking at him.

Rhodes: Well kid, what is it that you want?

S.J.K looks surprised by Rhodes as he looks behind him to the left and right like he didn't know he was talking to him. He says "ohhh!" as he points at himself and nods but it seems Cody isn't entertained.

STERLING JAMES KEENAN ---
"Oh you were talking to me, well lets get one thing straight right now and I will let you by just because I just met you but if you ever call me "kid" again I will make you cry and run for you big ole daddy Dusty like when you were a kid, the name is Sterling James Keenan; S... J... K... remember that!"
Rhodes: Alright, Sterling James Keenan, I'll ask again, what is it that you want?

S.J.K smirks as he stretches and looks up at the clock.

"Seems to me like it is time for a good daily workout and came here to see it is also a good day for a good laugh."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:47 am

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

Brad Maddox sits in the hall, his referee shirt hanging on the wall in front of him, which he hung himself.

The Prime Time Players sit on a couch in the lounge, planning out a Tag Team Championship future.

Rhodes finishes his (workout and steps off the treadmill. He takes a towel and wipes the sweat off his forehead, and looks over to the entrance of the gym, noticing SJK looking at him.

S.J.K looks surprised by Rhodes as he looks behind him to the left and right like he didn't know he was talking to him. He says "ohhh!" as he points at himself and nods but it seems Cody isn't entertained.

"Oh you were talking to me, well lets get one thing straight right now and I will let you by just because I just met you but if you ever call me "kid" again I will make you cry and run for you big ole daddy Dusty like when you were a kid, the name is Sterling James Keenan; S... J... K... remember that!"
Rhodes: Alright, Sterling James Keenan, I'll ask again, what is it that you want?

"Seems to me like it is time for a good daily workout and came here to see it is also a good day for a good laugh."
Rhodes: Well if you came here for a workout, then come on in and work out. I don't bite... unless I have to, to become a champion. Your lucky I don't see you as a threat to me and becoming the World Champion.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:52 am

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

Rhodes: Well if you came here for a workout, then come on in and work out. I don't bite... unless I have to, to become a champion. Your lucky I don't see you as a threat to me and becoming the World Champion.

S.J.K backs up looking disgusted by Rhodes.

"Unless you have too?! You are a joke you know what happens when you talk trash to S.J.K? [He flashes up his knuckles.] You "Stay Down" don't get on my bad side because Sterling James Keenan is a big deal!"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:56 am

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

"Unless you have too?! You are a joke you know what happens when you talk trash to S.J.K? [He flashes up his knuckles.] You "Stay Down" don't get on my bad side because Sterling James Keenan is a big deal!"
Rhodes looks at SJK, then chuckles.

Rhodes: What was that? Were you trying to show me your fists? Or were you just being a twinkle finger? I "stay down?" There isn't any way that you'd be able to beat me. I mean, if you were such a big deal, wouldn't you have been a champion by now? Well I have. Intercontinental Champion and Tag Team Champion.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:03 am

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

Rhodes: What was that? Were you trying to show me your fists? Or were you just being a twinkle finger? I "stay down?" There isn't any way that you'd be able to beat me. I mean, if you were such a big deal, wouldn't you have been a champion by now? Well I have. Intercontinental Champion and Tag Team Champion.

STERLING JAMES KEENAN --- "Oh is that right well want a pat on the back because I really don't give a damn! Do you have a title now... What no? Exactly! And as soon as the chance come the gold WILL be mine."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:06 am

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

STERLING JAMES KEENAN --- "Oh is that right well want a pat on the back because I really don't give a damn! Do you have a title now... What no? Exactly! And as soon as the chance come the gold WILL be mine."
Rhodes: Your awfully confident for a nobody who hasn't even done anything worth mentioning. I respect that, but when your running your mouth towards Cody Rhodes, you know you've lost it.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:39 am

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

Rhodes: Your awfully confident for a nobody who hasn't even done anything worth mentioning. I respect that, but when your running your mouth towards Cody Rhodes, you know you've lost it.

Sterling just looks at Cody and laughs not taking him seriously.'

"No, that's when you know YOU lost it, don't get on my bad side Cody... if you know what is best for you."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 8:32 am

Hey everyone . Sorry i haven't started rping yet! Its been hard to get on these past few days
I'm gonna get some promos up tonight!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:30 pm

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:

Sterling just looks at Cody and laughs not taking him seriously.'

"No, that's when you know YOU lost it, don't get on my bad side Cody... if you know what is best for you."
Rhodes: What's best for me is for you to shut up and leave me alone.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:14 pm

Brock Lesnar arrives.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:25 pm

Smackdown will be up later tonight.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 8:34 pm

Triple H & Velvet Sky arrive separately
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:17 am

SMACKDOWN || January 11th 2013 || EPISODE ONE: BREAK INGTHE WALLS DOWN
~ The show opens with Vince McMahon welcoming everyone. He tells the world that this is the grand opening of the "WWE Arena," in Tampa Bay, Florida. [Similar to the Impact Zone.] Vince thanks everyone to the event as he is interrupted by the Anonymous General Manager. Michael Cole reads the e-mail that basically tells McMahon to get out of HIS ring. McMahon leaves, ticked off. Cole reads that the Anonymous General Manager has decided on how to crown a World Heavyweight Champion. Cole reads that there will be 8 Beat the Clock challenges, 4 this week and 4 next. The winner of this week and next will square off at the Royal Rumble for the World Heavyweight Championship! Also announced is a 10-Man Battle Royal to determain the Intercontinental Champion! Right now!

~ 10-Man Battle Royal for the Intercontinental Championship. Participating in the Battle Royal are: Carlito, Big E Langston, Kane, Roman Reigns, Wade Barrett, The Miz, Christian, Dean Ambrose, Brad Maddox and Drew McIntyre.
Eliminations:
- Carlito is eliminated by Big E Langston
- Roman Reigns is eliminated by Kane.
- Kane and Big E Langston are eliminated by each other, at the same time.
- Drew McIntyre is eliminated by Wade Barrett and The Miz
- Dean Ambrose and Brad Maddox work together to eliminate the team of The Miz and Wade Barrett.
- Dean Ambrose then turns his back on Maddox, tossing him over the ropes.
- Ambrose and Christian remain as the final 2. Both men go back and forth in great action. Dean lifts Christian up onto the turnbuckle, hoping to eliminate him off the turnbuckle with a suplexe. Christian is able to reverse the move, staying on the turnbuckle, but knocking Ambrose down onto the apron. Christian leaps off the top, dropkicking Ambrose off the apron to win the Intercontinental Championship!

~ Chris Jericho defeated Cody Rhodes in a Beat the Clock Challenge Match. The time to beat is 7:43.

~ Too Cool w/ Rikishi vs. The Prime Time Players went to No Contest when both Scotty and Young were counted out. This was stopped by an e-mail from the General Manager, stating that next week, the two teams will be in 6-Man Action. Too Cool versus The Prime Time Players and a partner of their choosing.

~ John Cena defeated Daniel Bryan in a Beat the Clock Challenge Match. He beat Chris Jericho's time of 7:43, making the new time 5:21.

~ AJ Styles defeated Brock Lesnar in a Beat the Clock Challenge Match. He won by disqualification after Lesnar nailed Styles with a Steel Chair. Unfortunately, AJ wouldn't beat Cena's time of 5:21, with a time of 8:10.

~ AJ Lee defeated Layla in Singles Competition. AJ got the win after she nailed Layla with a massive spear. AJ then would demand to be crowned the first Champion. This would be answered with a reply from the General Manager, stating she would need to prove herself more. After a break we are informed she will be in tag team action next week.

~ In the Main Event, CM Punk defeated The Rock in a Beat the Clock Challenge Match. CM Punk was able to beat John Cena's time of 5:21, setting the final time at 4:56. Punk was able to reverse The Rock's Rock Bottom, after The Rock played to much to the crowned. Punk would hit a GTS to score the win. It is now official that CM Punk will be in the World Heavyweight Championship Match at the Royal Rumble!

OFF: Because I worked last night, and again next week it's just going to be quick results. The 25th edition should be better written, and The Royal Rumble will be coming to us at the end of the month! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:25 am

The new Intercontinental Champion, Christian, walks around backstage, looking slightly worn out, having had time to recover, his title strapped on his shoulder.

Cody Rhodes sits in his locker room, disappointed he lost in his Beat the Clock match.

Brad Maddox is in the trainer's room, getting checked for a concussion after landing on his head from being eliminated.

The Prime Time Players walk around backstage together, searching for a partner for their 6 Man Tag match next week.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:46 am

Triple H is walking down the corridor in a spiffy suit and shades

Velvet Sky is fixing her hair in her locker room
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:11 pm

Chris Jericho is backstage, happy to have won on Smackdown even if he didn't win the challenge.

MVP and Mr. Anderson are also backstage, wondering if they can earn a spot in the World title match at the Rumble.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 6:29 pm

Jeff Jarrett arrives at the arena for the first time, looking around as he walks in, his guitar strapped to his back.

AJ Styles is sitting in a locker room, semi-pissed off that he couldn't beat the time challenge during the Beat The Clock Challenge Match.

The Rock is seen also arriving at the arena, his sunglasses covering his face as he pushes the door open and going into the building, with a small amount of people watching him.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 7:19 pm

Take Lesnar off the roster for now. I'll rejoin in a couple of weeks when I have time for this and be crazy active. Good luck all.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:10 pm

Richie The Doctor wrote:
Jeff Jarrett arrives at the arena for the first time, looking around as he walks in, his guitar strapped to his back.

AJ Styles is sitting in a locker room, semi-pissed off that he couldn't beat the time challenge during the Beat The Clock Challenge Match.

The Rock is seen also arriving at the arena, his sunglasses covering his face as he pushes the door open and going into the building, with a small amount of people watching him.

Dolph Ziggler and his group also walk around backstage.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:23 am

Sorry, I've been meaning to post a promo but you know how it is. I'll post one at some stage today Smile
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:48 pm

Hazza wrote:
Sorry, I've been meaning to post a promo but you know how it is. I'll post one at some stage today Smile

I'll reply to it Surprised
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:02 pm

Christian walks around backstage, his Intercontinental Championship strapped on his shoulder.

Cody Rhodes sits in his locker room, preparing to head to work the bag hanging from the ceiling.

Brad Maddox is sitting on a crate, watching some of his old matches from the indys.[/color]

The Prime Time Players walk aroud backstage together, searching for a partner to take on Too Cool on SmackDown.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:03 pm

Christian walks around backstage, his Intercontinental Championship strapped on his shoulder.

Cody Rhodes sits in his locker room, preparing to head to work the bag hanging from the ceiling.

Brad Maddox is sitting on a crate, watching some of his old matches from the indys.[/color]

The Prime Time Players walk aroud backstage together, searching for a partner to take on Too Cool on SmackDown.

Sterling James Keenan, Carlito, The Miz, and Dolph Ziggler walk backstage
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:05 pm

Granger wrote:

Young notices Carlito out in front of them and tells Titus. They both speed up and approach Carlito from behind, each going to one of his sides.

Titus: How ya doin' Carlito?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:48 pm

Granger wrote:

Young notices Carlito out in front of them and tells Titus. They both speed up and approach Carlito from behind, each going to one of his sides.

Titus: How ya doin' Carlito?

Carlito looks to his left then to the right as he smirks tossing his apple up into the air.

CARLITO ---
"Can Carlito help you guys with something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next