The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Our World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
Cole
Richie
Nova
Jigsaw*
Jarrett
Harold
American Wolf
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Bleed Green
SP
Adam
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:12 pm

White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Edge enters the arena, so close yet once again Cena gets in his way. Irritated by this once again occurring he paces back and forth frantically.

Dolph Ziggler and AJ walk up to Edge with smug smirks on their faces and the World Heavyweight and Diva's championships around their waists.
Edge
Oh how cute Peter Pan and Tinkerbell get titles handed to them

Edge gives a sarcastic clap

Edge
Oh bravo!!! What a great performance you gave out there. It truly was one for the ages. Beating an 80 year old man like that.

wipes a fake tear from his eye

Edge
Sorry it just makes me emotional how much people want to be just like me. On a serious note that truly was beautiful to see Rocky in a state of shock and disbelief that he lost to a rookie to those sorts of matches par say. The play you way you guys pulled that off was a true work of art, may it be a little sloppy? Sure but hey kid your learning, go watch my tapes and you'll get a lot better at it soon.

Dolph can not help but die out laughing as he begins to take his championship off from around his waist as he raises it up in the air with a smug smirk on his face.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"Oh are you trying to kid Edge? Me or yourself, you do realize that 80 year old man is just one year older than you right? Man, you really are as big of an idiot as I thought, you see there is something you need to realize and that it is time for a revolution, a changing passage, out with the old and in with the NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!"
Edge
Whoa don't get your panties in a bunch Billy Gunn. The fact of the matter is this is your FIRST world title to last over an hour. So don't let it go to your head bub. IF you want we could always tussle another one out so it ends just like each and every other one did and that is you laying on the mat after an every so awesome spear. Trust me though kid you don't want that. You beat The Rock? BIG DEAL. I've destroyed The Undertaker. I'm the reason that pile of shit doesn't show his head anymore. I got SCREWED by John Cena at the Rumble and you and I both know that to be a fact. In fact had I won we would already have a clock ticking down until you lose your beloved strap. Now I'm going to pretend that your little eye candy here hasn't gargled her share of packages in this locker room and applaud her on her win.

AJ eyes the Rated R Superstar before grabbing Dolph and kissing him with a smirk as they break apart.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"Rated R yet? Well trust me, Rated R is what me and AJ do better than you and Lita. I am young... I am hot... I am the new show stopper! I am the new Rated R Superstar bud Get that through your head and do us all a favor and just leave! Nobody wants you here! Nobody needs you here and from what I remember didn't The Undertaker beat you at Wrestlemania?
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:46 pm

Paul Heyman is seen sitting in an office that has his name on it. It seems like he is preparing something, possibly for Friday Night Smackdown?

AJ Styles, Jeff Jarrett, and The Rock arrive.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:19 am

Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Granger wrote:
White guy wrote:
Edge enters the arena, so close yet once again Cena gets in his way. Irritated by this once again occurring he paces back and forth frantically.

Dolph Ziggler and AJ walk up to Edge with smug smirks on their faces and the World Heavyweight and Diva's championships around their waists.
Edge
Oh how cute Peter Pan and Tinkerbell get titles handed to them

Edge gives a sarcastic clap

Edge
Oh bravo!!! What a great performance you gave out there. It truly was one for the ages. Beating an 80 year old man like that.

wipes a fake tear from his eye

Edge
Sorry it just makes me emotional how much people want to be just like me. On a serious note that truly was beautiful to see Rocky in a state of shock and disbelief that he lost to a rookie to those sorts of matches par say. The play you way you guys pulled that off was a true work of art, may it be a little sloppy? Sure but hey kid your learning, go watch my tapes and you'll get a lot better at it soon.

Dolph can not help but die out laughing as he begins to take his championship off from around his waist as he raises it up in the air with a smug smirk on his face.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"Oh are you trying to kid Edge? Me or yourself, you do realize that 80 year old man is just one year older than you right? Man, you really are as big of an idiot as I thought, you see there is something you need to realize and that it is time for a revolution, a changing passage, out with the old and in with the NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!"
Edge
Whoa don't get your panties in a bunch Billy Gunn. The fact of the matter is this is your FIRST world title to last over an hour. So don't let it go to your head bub. IF you want we could always tussle another one out so it ends just like each and every other one did and that is you laying on the mat after an every so awesome spear. Trust me though kid you don't want that. You beat The Rock? BIG DEAL. I've destroyed The Undertaker. I'm the reason that pile of shit doesn't show his head anymore. I got SCREWED by John Cena at the Rumble and you and I both know that to be a fact. In fact had I won we would already have a clock ticking down until you lose your beloved strap. Now I'm going to pretend that your little eye candy here hasn't gargled her share of packages in this locker room and applaud her on her win.

AJ eyes the Rated R Superstar before grabbing Dolph and kissing him with a smirk as they break apart.

DOLPH ZIGGLER ---
"Rated R yet? Well trust me, Rated R is what me and AJ do better than you and Lita. I am young... I am hot... I am the new show stopper! I am the new Rated R Superstar bud Get that through your head and do us all a favor and just leave! Nobody wants you here! Nobody needs you here and from what I remember didn't The Undertaker beat you at Wrestlemania?
Edge gives them a look of disgust

Edge
Aren't you going to scrub your mouth out? You know after all you don't entirely know where the hell hers has been. Lets see in the last year she has been with you, CM Punk, Kane, Daniel Bryan, AND John Cena. And John's from Boston there is nothing clean that comes out of that hell hole. And seeing who your with I'm sure you know a lot about hell holes

Edge smirks at Dolph, knowing that Dolph knows exactly what he is talking about

Edge
Oh and I hear you made a Wrestle Mania reference. Lets see what exactly has your Wrestle Mania moment been? I've come closer than anyone else to beating the Deadman at his grand event, and if given another chance he would be flattened by a spear and looking up to me. What else have I done? I BROKE Jeff Hardy in half after spearing him from the top of a ladder. I've speared the Hardcore legend Mick Foley through a fucking table on fire and beat him at his own game. And you know that precious money in the bank briefcase you loved so much? I won the FIRST money in the bank match ever. So until you are even good enough to be in the preshow package I don't think the word Wrestlemania should come out of your mouth.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:08 am

SP wrote:
The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
SP wrote:

MVP arrives, looking for Wade Barrett and/or The Miz.

Wade Barrett and The Miz turn around the corner, chatting and laughing at the destruction they did to The Rock at The Royal Rumble. They turn the corner and walks straight into MVP. The Miz then pushes MVP out of the way.

WADE BARRETT ~
"Well look who we have here... Mr.MVP .."

THE MIZ ~ "Wade .. Wasn't it you who eliminated MVP from The Royal Rumble?"

MVP: Yeah, maybe it was, but I got a bone to pick with you two from way before the Rumble. The first Smackdown back, you two punks cost me my Beat the Clock challenge match. And I ain't lettin that lie. So you and your 'Evolution 2.0', know this, I ain't going away until I get my hands on all of you.

The Miz and Barrett look at each other for a moment before breaking down into laughter. They mock MVP as they chuckle before finally getting serious.

THE MIZ ~
"Haha, That's rich. Look, many Superstars want to "come after us," after what we did at The Royal Rumble. So, here's what's going to happen. On Smackdown, Since Wade Barrett has some other beef with Shawn Michaels he has to deal with, me and you will go one on one!"

Barrett smirks as he pats Miz on the back, still chuckling from the comments of MVP.

MVP: It's a deal. I'll see you on Friday night. Oh, and Wade, don't think I'm letting you off the hook.

MVP walks away, leaving Miz and Barrett with their thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:10 am

Granger wrote:
Granger wrote:
Chris Jericho arrives, dissapointed about CM Punk helping to eliminate him but happy to have come 4th in the Royal Rumble.

Mr. Anderson arrives, preparing a promo.

MVP arrives, looking for Wade Barrett and/or The Miz.

The Best in the World, CM Punk storms down the hallway with a scowl on his face coming off of the Royal Rumble as he is still pissed off by the fact that he was eliminated by John Cena as he begins to turn down the same hall as Chris Jericho.

Y2J: Punk, I know you've always been jealous of me, you've always been a Y2J wannabe, but costing me the Royal Rumble match after already being eliminated? That's a new low for you,, 'Best in the World!'.

Punk smirks as he facepalms.

CM PUNK ---
"The washed up has been is mad again I see... well well... No Chris, I don't wanna be "Y... 2... J" at all actually I wanna be the best that is why I will remain C...M PUNK!

Y2J: Yeah, we've done this before, junior, let's not beat the horse some more. Now, to business, what the hell were you doing at the Rumble?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:57 pm

Who is pumped for Friday Night Smackdown?
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:18 pm

*Newly arrived Damien Sandow is backstage, relaxing in his robe.*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:11 pm

My guys walk around backstage.

OT: I'm feeling lazy and I've been slightly sick for a little while.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:39 am

SMACKDOWN SHOULD BE POSTED SOON!
WATCHING THIS VIDEO, THEN CALLING MY GIRLFRIEND, THEN ILL WORK ON ER!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:19 am

SMACKDOWN
~ February 1st 2013 || MADISON SQUARE GARDEN ~

Smackdown opens with The Wrestling God and Smackdown General Manager, John Bradshaw Layfield, making his way down to the ring. JBL welcomes everyone to MADISON SQUARE GARDEN! And states that he is glad to be back. JBL announces that there was some controversy regarding the Main Event at The Royal Rumble. JBL says that The Anonymous General Manager did a horrible job and anything that was planned for this evening has been scrapped! JBL says that at The Rumble CM Punk was pulled by request of Paul Heyman. And tonight, the fans will understand why. The Rock then comes storming out to the ring. The Rock enters and states that JBL must be stupid to allow The Walrus to switch things on him. JBL says that he is he is The Rock's boss and that The Rock should be happy he had a chance. The Rock threatens JBL and claims the only reason why Heyman pulled him in is because Ziggler and Heyman had a plan to dismantle him. JBL denies it, but The Rock says it's true. This then brings CM Punk down to the ring. Punk says he was screwed from the Title Match and screwed out of the Rumble. Punk says he deserves a Championship Shot, THAT HE EARNED. This brings Paul Heyman down to the ring. Heyman states that he had nothing to do with Evolution 2.0 and that he has nothing to do with Dolph Ziggler. Heyman simple wanted to see things get brutal, so he declared it a No DQ match. Heyman said that he followed up with clapping after Evolution destroyed The Rock. The Rock then questions Heyman's actions once again and Heyman tells The Rock that he simply just wanted to test The Rock, and as for CM Punk. Punk deserved nothing. Punk goes off on Heyman, but JBL stops any conflict. JBL then steps forward and stops the nonsence. JBL announces that tonight, CM Punk and The Rock will both have Elimination Chamber Qualifying Matches! Punk claims he will become Champion before leaving. The Rock and Heyman have a slight staredown as JBL tells The Rock to leave. The Rock and Heyman trade words before The Rock drops Heyman with a Rock Bottom! THE FANS EXPLODE! Michael Cole begins yelling at the announcer table as JBL goes to grab The Rock but he rolls out of the ring and heads to the back. JBL checks on Heyman as the screen fades.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The fans explode as fireworks square off LIVE AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN! Michael Cole and Lawler welcome us to Smackdown as Michael Cole replays the action that just happened. The Rock drops Heyman with a brutal Rock Bottom before leaving. Cole sits down and calls The Rock a sore loser. He says that what the Rock did wasn't right. A scene then cuts in of Paul Heyman freaking out backstage. JBL tells Heyman to calm down. Heyman says The Rock should be fired. JBL instead announces that he will take care of The Rock tonight. Heyman says it better be good. JBL says it will be and the scene ends. We go back to the ring and Cole sits there furious. King laughs at Cole before announcing our opening bout. Shawn Michaels goes one on one against Wade Barrett after Barrett eliminated him from the Royal Rumble Match!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

WADE BARRETT w/ THE MIZ versus SHAWN MICHAELS
SINGLES BOUT
CLOSING MOMENTS
Barrett is irish-whipped into the ropes by Shawn Michaels. Barrett springs back quickly as HBK leaps forward hitting Barrett with his famous flying forearm smash! The fans burst into cheers as both Barrett and Michaels lie on the mat, catching their breath. Barrett rolls over to the ropes and with some help guides himself back to his feet. Barrett stumbles out of the ropes as Michaels kicks up! Michaels stalks Barrett and when he turns around Michaels goes for a bodyslam, but Barrett quickly shimmers off the shoulder of Michaels! The fans boo as Barrett quickly scoops up Michaels, going for a Wasteland! Michaels drops down though and when Barrett turns around, SUPERKICK! The fans cheer as Michaels goes for a cover on Barrett! ONE! TWO! NO! The Miz pulls the referee out of the ring and throws him back into the barricade. The referee is out! Michaels lies on the chest of Barrett as the fans chant the Three count. The Miz rolls into the ring and beings beating down on Michaels. Michaels tries to get back to his feet, but The Miz knocks him into the ropes. Michaels springs out however and boots Miz in the gut, stopping him. Michaels then delivers a few chops to Miz before grabbing him and tossing him out of the ring! Michaels then turns to a Barrett who is leaned in the turnbuckle. Michaels stalks him for a second Superkick, but Barrett quickly dashes out of the way. Barrett springs off the ropes and charges back at Michaels going for a Bull Hammer! Michaels quickly ducks the move, rolls through back to his feet and Superkicks Barrett! Michaels sits down beside Barrett and throws his arm over Barrett's chest as a new referee slides into the ring and counts! ONE! TWO! THREE! Michaels jumps to his feet in celebration! He climbs the turnbuckle as the fans bow for the Showstopper! Suddenly Big E Langston rolls into the ring, watching Michaels celebrate. Michaels jumps down and Big E hoists him up, delivering a Big Ending to Michaels. Michaels rolls into the middle of the ring, hurt as Big E and The Miz regroup. The two help Barrett up and Evolution 2.0 raise their arms high in the air.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Backstage we see Matt Striker chasing after Randy Orton for an interview. Orton stops as Matt Striker asks him a question. Orton just glares at Striker before turning and going to walk off. Suddenly, Orton steps back as Chris Jericho is revealed to be right behind him. Jericho smirks. He questions Orton. "What's wrong with Randy? Hmmm? You go out and join some little Evolution group, hoping to find yourself again? Hmmm? Can't even have an interview?" Orton glares at Jericho, staying quiet. Jericho chuckles before announcing that next week he and Orton will go one on one in a Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

CM PUNK versus CHRISTIAN
ELIMINATION CHAMBER QUALIFYING MATCH
CLOSING MOMENTS
Punk charges over at Christian, going for a running knee to the face, in the corner. Christian quickly darts out of the way, sending Punk crashing down. Punk quickly springs back to see a boot come from Christian. Punk drops down hard, but quickly rolls over to the apron. Christian quickly darts over and grabs Punk but Punk nails Christian with a shoulder block! Punk stands and hammers a shot on Christian, sending him backwards. Punk then leaps off the ropes, going for a flying clothesline but Christian moves! Christian twists behind Punk and grabs his arms going for a Kill Switch! The fans burst into cheers as Christian turns Punk! However, Punk is able to shove Christian off of him, sending him straight into the turnbuckle. Punk yells out as Christian stumbles back. Punk lifts Christian up onto his shoulders and plants him down with a massive GTS! The fans show a mixture of cheers and boos as Punk covers Christian! ONE! TWO! THREE! Punk leaps up and cheers as he signals that he is going to become Champion. Punk points at the Elimination Chamber sign on the tron and smirks as the screen fades black.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

JBL is chatting backstage with an unknown Superstar. JBL gets approval of the man that tonight he will face The Rock! JBL nods his head as the Superstar remains silent. JBL shuts a door before turning and sitting down with a smile on his face. Suddenly there is a knock at the door. “What now?” he says. JBL stands and opens the door, and before him stands Damien Sandow. Sandow greets JBL before giving him an intellectual lesson. JBL shrugs Damien off and asks him what he wants. Sandow requests a match next week! An Elimination Chamber Match! JBL thinks for a moment but denies it. JBL says that he will give Sandow a match next week and if he can prove himself, he will be entered in a Battle Royal to determine the final spot in the Elimination Chamber!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

MVP versus THE MIZ w/ WADE BARRETT
SINGLES BOUT
CLOSING MOMENTS
MVP springs off the ropes, clocking Miz with a massive boot! Miz splats down hard onto the mat, and holds his head from the impact. MVP smiles and throws his arms up as the commentators go over how MVP vowed to take out everyone from Evolution 2.0! MVP stalks Miz and as he rises steps closer. The Miz gets up and turns around for MVP to boot him in the gut and hook his arm for a Playmaker! SUDDENLY THE LIGHTS GO OUT! WHAT? The lights return and Randy Orton, Wade Barrett and Big E Langston are standing in the ring. The three men begin to brutally assault MVP as the referee calls for the bell! The referee ditches the ring as Orton begins hammering shots down on MVP. Big E finally calls off the destruction as he calls for Orton to pick him up. Orton does so and each man gives his own attack. First, Barrett springs off the ropes and hits MVP hard with a Bull Hammer! The fans boo harshly at Evolution. Barrett then picks him up and pushes him into Orton who drops MVP down with an RKO! Orton the picks him up and hands him to Big E who takes him out with a Big Ending! By this time officials charge down to the ring to stop the attacks by order of JBL, but Orton, Barrett and Big E fend them off. The Miz then grabs MVP and picks him up to his feet before dropping him down with a Skull Crushing Finale! The fans boo as Evolution quickly darts from the ring and escapes through the crowd. The officials along with Superstars such as AJ Styles, John Cena and Christian check on MVP as JBL appears on the Titantron. JBL says that by order of Mr. Paul Heyman, Next Week MVP will continue to try and take out Evolution by facing Big E Langston in a Steel Cage Match! JBL says that it would only be fair for it to a cage match as he and Heyman don't want Evolution to cause any more destruction. Evolution stands in the crowd with smiles on their faces as they disappear to the back.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Smackdown returns to have AJ Lee and World Heavyweight Champion, Dolph Ziggler making out in the ring. Evolution is standing behind Ziggler with a blank look on their face. Ziggler begins to speak, saying that he did exactly what everyone said he couldn't do. He has claimed the WWE and has won the World Championship. The fans boo at this. Ziggler then calls out the fans, calling them hypocrites for cheering for such guys as John Cena and CM Punk and The Rock. Ziggler says that all those men do is try to steal spotlight and take respect. He says that he will walk out of Elimination Chamber World Champion and will defeat Cena at WrestleMania, going down in history as one of the best. Ziggler says that Evolution will gain full control of the WWE one way or another. Ziggler then announces that next week, he is going to be in action because that's what a Champion does, he fights. This brings The Rock on the titantron. The Rock calls Ziggler, Mr. Ziggles as the fans start to chant the name. Ziggler yells at the fans to stop but The Rock continues poking fun at Ziggler. The Rock then says that at Elimination Chamber, Ziggler's reign is over because he is beating whoever tonight and will leave World Champion at the Chamber. Ziggler denies it, but The Rock continues. The Rock says that Ziggler is a hypocrite and not the fans. Ziggler used cheating tatics to get himself the gold and now is standing behind a bunch of wimps. The Rock finishes by saying that he knows its all put together by Mr. Heyman and he will prove it. Ziggler denies having any connection with Heyman and says that Heyman is out to get The Rock and that has nothing to do with Ziggler. Ziggler then says that The Rock will loose tonight. The Rock says that if those lights go out, The Rock with LAYETH THE SMACKY DOWN on anyone of Evolution, and if they go out, The Rock will personally deliver a Rock Bottom to Ziggler! The Rock then finishes it off with a “IF YOU SMEEEEELLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOOOKING!” leaving Ziggler speachless along with Evolution in the ring.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Next Week, Damien Sandow is in action! Chris Jericho will go one on one with Randy Orton in an Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match! Dolph Ziggler will be in action and Too Cool will defend their Tag Team Championships against Mystery Opponents!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

PRIME TIME PLAYERS versus RIKISHI & SCOTTY 2 HOTTY
TAG TEAM MATCH
CLOSING MOMENTS
Young flies off the top, going for a flying forearm to Rikishi, but Rikishi reverses it! The fans burst to cheers as Rikishi hoists up Young and plants him down with a spinebuster! Rikishi gets fired up as he dances a bit for the fans. Rikishi then signals a tag in to Scotty 2 Hotty to finish the bout! The fans cheer louder! Rikishi goes over for a Tag, but Titus O'Neil runs around on the outside and drags Scotty off the apron, grabbing him and slamming him hard into the turnbuckle. O'Neil then looks up at Rikishi and smirks as Rikishi looks pissed. Rikishi turns around to see Young on his feet. Rikishi swings but Young quickly ducks it. Young then rolls down and takes out the leg of Rikishi! The fans boo as Titus slides in and the two begin stomping in boots to Rikishi. The Prime Time Players then haul Rikishi to his feet and deliver a Double Brainbuster to Rikishi! Scotty darts into the ring, looking for a save but Titus grabs Young and lifts him, causing him to crash into Scotty! Titus then runs over and pushes Scotty out of the ring as Young and Titus set up for the finish. The Prime Time Players are dominating! Titus lifts Young up for a Powerbomb and slams him down on the stomach of Rikishi! The fans boo as Young quickly rolls and attempts to hook the leg of Rikishi, getting a pin! ONE! TWO! THREE! The fans burst to boos as The Prime Time Players celebrate in the ring. They do their Millions-O-Dollahs dance as the screen goes black.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Backstage we see Edge pacing back and forth. Matt Striker walks in for an interview, but Edge takes the microphone. Edge says that he was screwed out of the Royal Rumble after being so close, and he will not stop until he gets the World Championship. Edge states that next week he is going to that ring and he will have himself an Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match if JBL likes it or not!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As we return to Smackdown, the commentators confirm that JBL has indeed allowed Edge to have a Qualifying Match Next Week!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

THE ROCK versus BROCK LESNAR
ELIMINATION CHAMBER QUALIFYING MATCH
CLOSING MOMENTS
The Rock ducks a shot of Lesnar as he strikes back with two big shots! The fans burst into cheers as The Rock quickly hits a third, dropping Lesnar down! The Rock then stalks Lesnar as he signals for a Rock Bottom! The fans are going nuts! Suddenly, the lights go out! Unfortunately, instead of Evolution, JBL is standing the ring behind The Rock, signalling for a Clothesline from Hell! The fans boo and try to show The Rock that JBL is there! The Rock turns and JBL charges at The Rock! The Rock quickly backs into the ropes and when JBL comes close enough, JBL pulls down the ropes causing JBL to crash down to the floor! The Rock signals for the end and right then and there drops down Lesnar with a ROCK BOTTOM! OH MY GOD! NO! NO! THE LIGHTS! The lights come back and Big E Langston and Randy Orton are in the ring. Orton charges forward but The Rock stops him dead with a clothesline. The Rock then charges over and takes out Big E Langston with shots. THE ROCK IS ON A ROLL! The Rock goes back and forth between the two before getting both men leaning against the ropes. The Rock then clotheslines both men out of the ring! The fans are on fire! The Rock then chucks his elbow pad out to the crowd before hitting a Peoples Elbow on Brock Lesnar! The Rock covers! ONE! TWO! THREE! The bell sounds and The Rock jumps up into cheers when suddenly the rest of Evolution comes charging into the ring. The Rock fends himself off for a while but Ziggler begins to get the best of him. This sends Paul Heyman down in a wheel chair, coming to check on JBL. The Rock grabs Ziggler in for a Rock Bottom in the ring however, when NO! Heyman rolls in! Heyman rolls in! Heyman quickly rolls over and climbs to his knees. The Rock yells out to drop Ziggler when suddenly Heyman lowblows The Rock! The fans are shocked! The Rock drops down to his knees as Heyman rolls back out and sits in his wheel chair, commanding JBL to wheel him to the back. JBL does so as back in the ring, Ziggler drops him with a DDT, taking out The Rock.
Ziggler grabs his Championship and stands over The Rock, holding it high. Evolution joins Ziggler in the ring. Evolution stand over The Rock as Smackdown goes off the air.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:30 am

OH! AND ALSO AJ LEE WILL BE IN ACTION NEXT WEEK Wink
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:47 am

I'm being way more active starting tonight! You'll hear from all of my people tonight!
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:12 pm

The Rated R Superstar arrives.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:35 pm

Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 Paigei11

*The Diva better known as the Anti-Diva, Paige makes her way out onto the stage. She looks out to the cheering crowd, and puts on a confident smile as she walks down to the ring. Paige enters the ring and retrieves a microphone. Her music cuts and she looks at the crowd for a moment before raising the microphone to her mouth*

Paige

"For those of you who don't know me...I'm not here to put on a pretty face. I'm not here to dance around like all these other barbie Divas. You see, I am the exact opposite! I've been training since I was 13 years old. I'm not here to be a Diva. I'm here to be a fighter...A champion! I'm here on a mission. And that is to win the WWE Divas Championship! I'm not here to flirt with the superstars in the back, I'm not here to kiss anyone's ass to get what I want. I'm here to work. So AJ Lee...if you're hearing or seeing this. I'm putting you on extreme notice! Your reign as the Divas Champion will become short lived, because I'm someone who just won't go away, I can promise you that! And as for you other two Divas...Kaitlyn, Velvet Sky. Don't think you're off the hook because you don't have the strap around your waist. You two will become nothing, but stepping stones in my book on my quest to become the youngest WWE Divas Champion of all time! My name is Paige...and the less you know about me, the better."

*Paige drops her microphone and stares out to the crowd. She points out to them as her theme hits. Paige exits the ring and slaps some of the fans hands on the way up. She poses at the top of the ramp for a moment before heading to the back*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:38 pm

Kane

*pacing back and forth in the backstage area where a red dim light is above him*

Dean Ambrose

*walking around with a smugish look on his face, and glaring at everyone that he passes*

Drew McIntyre

*backstage walking around in an all black suit, he has a cocky smirk on his face*

Paige

*walking around backstage, feeling confident about the promo she just delivered*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:46 pm

Christian walks around backstage, his IC Title around his waist, dissapointed he missed out on getting into the Elimination Chamber match.

Brad Maddox is in his locker room, left wondering why he was left off of SmackDown.

Cody Rhodes is in catering, knowing he'll be in a Chamber Qualifyer next week.

The Prime Time Players are walking around together, excited over their victory over Too Cool.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:58 pm

Captain Personality wrote:
Christian walks around backstage, his IC Title around his waist, dissapointed he missed out on getting into the Elimination Chamber match.

Brad Maddox is in his locker room, left wondering why he was left off of SmackDown.

The Prime Time Players are walking around together, excited over their victory over Too Cool.

*Dean Ambrose approaches Christian coming down his way*

Dean Ambrose

"Well...well...well. If it isn't the Intercontinental Champion himself! You must be so proud of yourself? Quite an accomplishment."

*Ambrose has a vile smirk on his face*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:48 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:

Dean Ambrose

"Well...well...well. If it isn't the Intercontinental Champion himself! You must be so proud of yourself? Quite an accomplishment."

Christian: It is, also, considering I retained against Brad Maddox and YOU at the Rumble, so keeping it shouldn't be too hard.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:56 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:

Dean Ambrose

Christian: It is, also, considering I retained against Brad Maddox and YOU at the Rumble, so keeping it shouldn't be too hard.

Dean Ambrose

*bites his lower lip before speaking*

"You see...that is exactly where you are wrong! The only reason you won that gold there around your waist is because of luck! And luck eventually runs its course. And I'm a firm believer yours is running its course very...very soon. After I took care of Brad Maddox, you caught me off guard. I'll admit you got me! But you best believe if we meet one on one for that Title one of these days, it will be coming with me. I'm the future of this business Christian, what are you? Wait...don't answer that, I'll answer for you! Christian you are nothing but a shell of what you once were! Every ounce in me says I can beat you all around this arena with a blindfold! But that would be too fun! And I'm not about having fun. I'm about inflicting pain on anyone who gets in my way, and right now. I want the Intercontinental Championship thats around your waist! So therefore...you're in my way."

*Ambrose slicks his hair back and continues to smirk*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:05 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Dean Ambrose

Dean Ambrose

"You see...that is exactly where you are wrong! The only reason you won that gold there around your waist is because of luck! And luck eventually runs its course. And I'm a firm believer yours is running its course very...very soon. After I took care of Brad Maddox, you caught me off guard. I'll admit you got me! But you best believe if we meet one on one for that Title one of these days, it will be coming with me. I'm the future of this business Christian, what are you? Wait...don't answer that, I'll answer for you! Christian you are nothing but a shell of what you once were! Every ounce in me says I can beat you all around this arena with a blindfold! But that would be too fun! And I'm not about having fun. I'm about inflicting pain on anyone who gets in my way, and right now. I want the Intercontinental Championship thats around your waist! So therefore...you're in my way."

Christian: So, your saying you think you can beat me? Well Dean, that is where YOU are wrong. Because Dean, while you are the future of the company in every way, your naive, your young, and your immature. So, before you say you can beat me, grow up a little. Once you do, I'll give you a match against me.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:14 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Dean Ambrose

Dean Ambrose

Christian: So, your saying you think you can beat me? Well Dean, that is where YOU are wrong. Because Dean, while you are the future of the company in every way, your naive, your young, and your immature. So, before you say you can beat me, grow up a little. Once you do, I'll give you a match against me.[/color]

Dean Ambrose

*almost lets out a laugh*

"Grow up a little? Really Christian I expected something different. It seems you obviously don't know much about me. You see sooner or later we're going to meet again in that ring. And you better pray that I don't have to bury you 6 feet under after I'm done with you. You aren't what this company stands for. You weren't then, and you never...will...be."

*Ambrose has a serious look now as he tries to get in Christian's head*

"Do you recall any of Edge's World or WWE Title reigns? Now Edge! Edge was what the WWE could stand for. You just lived in Edge's shadow. Now. You...you are the man that will be shining my boots day in and day out Christian! So let me get down to business. You are in my world now. You're going to give me a match. And it'll be for the Intercontinental Championship. I'll break you...not just physically, but mentally!"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:31 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Dean Ambrose

Dean Ambrose

Dean Ambrose

"Grow up a little? Really Christian I expected something different. It seems you obviously don't know much about me. You see sooner or later we're going to meet again in that ring. And you better pray that I don't have to bury you 6 feet under after I'm done with you. You aren't what this company stands for. You weren't then, and you never...will...be."

"Do you recall any of Edge's World or WWE Title reigns? Now Edge! Edge was what the WWE could stand for. You just lived in Edge's shadow. Now. You...you are the man that will be shining my boots day in and day out Christian! So let me get down to business. You are in my world now. You're going to give me a match. And it'll be for the Intercontinental Championship. I'll break you...not just physically, but mentally!"
Christian: Dean, do you think I you can get in my head using my best friend? It's not gonna happen. In case you forgot, I inducted Edge into the Hall of Fame. Edge went on to success, and I would have too, but I decided to leave for a while. In this "world" of your's that I'm supposed to be in, are you already Intercontinental Champion? Are you the best? Are you in my league. There are so many people in this company that need to face reality. You're one of them Dean. Face reality, Dean, any match you get against me, you'll lose, until you do grow up.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:38 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

Dean Ambrose

Dean Ambrose

Dean Ambrose

Christian: Dean, do you think I you can get in my head using my best friend? It's not gonna happen. In case you forgot, I inducted Edge into the Hall of Fame. Edge went on to success, and I would have too, but I decided to leave for a while. In this "world" of your's that I'm supposed to be in, are you already Intercontinental Champion? Are you the best? Are you in my league. There are so many people in this company that need to face reality. You're one of them Dean. Face reality, Dean, any match you get against me, you'll lose, until you do grow up.

Dean Ambrose

"Like I said Christian...it may not happen yet! But I'll be in your head. I want you to remember this conversation we just had, think about everything that was said. The words coming out of your mouth is one thing, but deep down you know...you know."

*Ambrose goes to walk past Christian and he steps back to get a look at the Intercontinental Title*

"One more thing...polish that Championship up."

*Ambrose walks off with a vile smirk on his face*

ot: good rp
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:01 pm

*Damien Sandow is backstage, and upon hearing the stipulation for his singles decides he must emerge victorious, for the benefit of the unwashed masses.*
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:41 pm

A PROMO WILL BE UP SOON! EVERYONE STAY TUNED CAUSE IT IS INVOLVING SUPERSTARS FROM SMACKDOWN! - JBL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our World Wrestling Entertainment   Our World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next