The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0

Go down 
+24
The Heart Break #YEEL
Nova
Harold
White guy
BEAST MODE
TimTapOut
Sam
Adam
Teddy Spanks
fuck
AfganisDan
Bleed Green
Captain2
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Landknecht
Oriadon
TJ
American Wolf
SP
Richie
Karl
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Jarrett
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:47 pm

*Rhys Hawkens and Ryan Wright randomly appear after so long not being around the locker room all confuzled, wondering what has been going on in each of their seperate absenses*

OT: Okay so I just caught up on most of what I missed... just waiting for Ryan to make his debut now, even before I left for a good month...
Back to top Go down
StraightEdgeJustin
Jobber
Jobber
StraightEdgeJustin

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:57 pm

Name: Justin Knight
Gimmick: Cocky, at times laid back but deadly in the ring
Height: 6'4
Weight: 225 lbs
Hometown: Phoenix, AZ
Signatures: Top Rope Elbow Drop
Super Plex
Tornado DDT
Bridging Cobra Clutch
Lou Thesz Press
Flying Closeline
Shining Wizard
Finishers: Payday (450 Splash, pinning combination)
Knightfall (Texas Cloverleaf)
Stormy Knight (Torture Rack into a Side Slam)
Entrance Music: Burn it Down by Linkin Park
Brand: Terror
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:31 am

Accepted, but change him to either a face or heel.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:15 am

Monday Night Terror Results (11/5/12)

The show opened with a backstage segment where Angel Rodriguez arrived, greeting everybody backstage. Soon he bumps into Zayten, who stares him down curiously. Angel smiled at Zayten and kept on going his way.

Matt Brooks d. Roger Studley (w/ Big Roy) in a non-title match (8:00)
Post-match, Roy and Roger attacked Brooks until he was saved by Rhys Hawkens and Aaron Kennedy. The three men stared down The Enforcers, who retreated backstage.

Backstage, as The Enforcers regrouped, they ran into Tim TapOut. He offered the two of them revenge and gave them the opportunity to be on his Survive to the End team. Both men agreed and followed their team captain.

Justin Knight d. Jayson St. Pierre (9:43)
In his debut match, Knight had an impressive showing against St. Pierre.

Diego Garza d. Daniel Evans (5:11)

Backstage, Matt Brooks caught up to Kennedy and Hawkens and thanked them. Before he could say anything else, Team TapOut ran up and blindsided all three men. They were left laid out as the Team ran off.

Zayten d. Venom (7:52)
A frustrated Zayten walked off after his match.

Angel Rodriguez walked out to a mixed reaction. He explained that he acted irresponsibly during his time with Will Williams. So now that he's been given the opportunity to take down Neville Ryan and become World Champ, he's going to take it. Ryan then came out and taunted Angel, saying that Will Williams doesn't compare to his greatness and that he should walk away before he gets hurt. Rodriguez responded by hitting Ryan with his finisher and then celebrating with the World Championship as the show ended.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:58 am

*Dustin Shore is backstage, thinking about what happened at the end of Crush.*

*William L. Davis IV is backstage, relaxing after not being in action on Monday night.*
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:20 am

Oriadon wrote:

*William L. Davis IV is backstage, relaxing after not being in action on Monday night.*

~Tim TapOut walks up and knocks on William Davis IV's door~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:36 am

I know I posted this awhile ago but since he still hasn't debuted after a good month or 2 of waiting, people may have forgotten about him. So here's my re-app for Ryan.

Name: Ryan Wright
Gimmick: A determined young man, who grew up in a negative background through his life, while still remaining positiive through it all, who will not back down from a challenge that is thrown in from of him, no matter how impossible they may seem to be. He may show a bit of a cocky attitude to those who disrespect him or to those who disrespect others, but overall he is a nice person to get along with.
Height: 5' 10''
Weight: 186 lbs.
Hometown: Chicago, IL.
Signatures: Lights-Out (Running pushing stomp to the back or back of the head of a bent over opponent), Top Rope Spike DDT (more rare than regular)
Finishers: The Wright of Way (Leg Trap Sunset Flip Powerbomb - sometimes a Super Piledriver Flip on major events/moments)
Entrance Music: Dreams of an Absolution (2011 Version) - Bentley Jones
Brand: Crush
Pic Base: Adam Cole

More info about Ryan (And also Rhys Hawkens since I changed his Pic Base as well) can be seen below.
Rhawk's CAW Profiles
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:40 pm

TimTapOut wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

*William tells one of his suit monkeys to open the door. When Tim TapOut comes in, a knowing smile comes to his face.*

William Davis: I thought I might be seeing you soon. I know Money in the Bank didn't go as we'd planned, but things like that aren't worth looking back on, am I right?
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:44 pm

Oriadon wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

*William tells one of his suit monkeys to open the door. When Tim TapOut comes in, a knowing smile comes to his face.*

William Davis: I thought I might be seeing you soon. I know Money in the Bank didn't go as we'd planned, but things like that aren't worth looking back on, am I right?

~Tim walks into the room with an arrogent smile on his face~

Tim: "Right as always Mr. Davis. Now I'm the one with an offer to make YOU!"
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:53 pm

TimTapOut wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

William Davis: Let's hear it.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:58 pm

[quote="Oriadon"]
TimTapOut wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Tim: "As you know I am the captain of my own team at Survive to the End and last night recruited 'The Enforcers'. I need a team of men who know the truth of this business and who I can count on. So, I'm offering you a spot on the most dominant team in history of this pay-per-view!"
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:05 pm

[quote="TimTapOut"]
Oriadon wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Tim: "As you know I am the captain of my own team at Survive to the End and last night recruited 'The Enforcers'. I need a team of men who know the truth of this business and who I can count on. So, I'm offering you a spot on the most dominant team in history of this pay-per-view!"

William Davis: The Enforcers were an...interesting choice. Every team needs its fodder, but now come the important members. Yes, Tim, I'll join your team. On one condition. Casey Anomaly has been a thorn in my side recently, I believe you are familiar with him? The way the two of you last parted ways, I wouldn't be surprised if he joined Brooks to spite you. You make sure that Anomaly has an 'accident', a very bad one, and you can consider me a part of your team, and consider victory inevitable.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:12 pm

Tim: "It would be my PLEASURE to take care of Casey! He has been a pain since junior high for me! He certainly won't be an issue. He won't even be a variable in our careers! His time in the business is coming to a close anyways, so why not we do a mercy killing?"

~Tim extends his hand with a wicked smile~
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:51 pm

Omega is walking around backstage.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:26 pm

TimTapOut wrote:
Tim: "It would be my PLEASURE to take care of Casey! He has been a pain since junior high for me! He certainly won't be an issue. He won't even be a variable in our careers! His time in the business is coming to a close anyways, so why not we do a mercy killing?"

William Davis: Put him out of his misery, then.

*William shakes Tim's hand.*
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:40 pm

Oriadon wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:

William Davis: Put him out of his misery, then.

*William shakes Tim's hand.*

Tim: "Will ole boy, this is the start of something great!˝
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:19 pm

[Matt Brooks is walking around backstage, looking for Aaron Kennedy and/or Rhys Hawkins since he was interrupted last night before he could speak to them.]

[Peter Linch is sitting in his locker room with his ECCW World Championship sitting on his lap.]
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:20 pm

Adam Jones is backstage, looking for Tim Tapout.

Angel Rodriguez is in the gym, preparing for his match with Neville Ryan.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:56 pm

~Leaving William David's locker room; Tim TapOut wanders the ECCW halls with his arrogent smirk~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:32 pm

Karl wrote:
[Matt Brooks is walking around backstage, looking for Aaron Kennedy and/or Rhys Hawkins since he was interrupted last night before he could speak to them.]

[Peter Linch is sitting in his locker room with his ECCW World Championship sitting on his lap.]

*Rhys Hawkens is seen by Matt in the Corridor. He is watching the trailer for the new 'RWBY' series on his iPhone, with his headphones plugged into it as usual*

OT: My God... watch it, WATCH IT NOW!
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:10 am

TimTapOut wrote:
~Leaving William David's locker room; Tim TapOut wanders the ECCW halls with his arrogent smirk~

On his way, he meets Adam Jones.

AJ: Tim Tapout, right?
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:56 am

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:

Tim: "The one and only! What's it to you?"
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:39 am

TimTapOut wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:

AJ: Woah, calm down. You shouldn't raise your voice to Team Tapout's new co-captain, Mr. Money in the Bank, Adam Jones.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:52 am

TimTapOut wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:

AJ: Woah, calm down. You shouldn't raise your voice to Team Tapout's new co-captain, Mr. Money in the Bank, Adam Jones.

Tim: "Co-Captain? I didn't give consent to that, or even to you? If you wanna be on a team with the most dominating force in ECCW then I wouldn't blame you. But you may want to rethink if you believe I'd let someone whom I've never met be my right hand man."
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:11 pm

TimTapOut wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:

Tim: "Co-Captain? I didn't give consent to that, or even to you? If you wanna be on a team with the most dominating force in ECCW then I wouldn't blame you. But you may want to rethink if you believe I'd let someone whom I've never met be my right hand man."

AJ: You may not know me, but I know you appreciate the value of the briefcase. Why turn this down?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next