The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0

Go down 
+24
The Heart Break #YEEL
Nova
Harold
White guy
BEAST MODE
TimTapOut
Sam
Adam
Teddy Spanks
fuck
AfganisDan
Bleed Green
Captain2
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Landknecht
Oriadon
TJ
American Wolf
SP
Richie
Karl
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Jarrett
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:58 pm

Rhawk wrote:
Karl wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Karl wrote:
Karl wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Karl wrote:
[Matt Brooks is walking around backstage, looking for Aaron Kennedy and/or Rhys Hawkins since he was interrupted last night before he could speak to them.]

[Peter Linch is sitting in his locker room with his ECCW World Championship sitting on his lap.]

*Rhys Hawkens is seen by Matt in the Corridor. He is watching the trailer for the new 'RWBY' series on his iPhone, with his headphones plugged into it as usual*

OT: My God... watch it, WATCH IT NOW!

[Matt Brooks walks up to Rhys and taps him on the shoulder to get his attention.]

"I believe you know why I am here."

OOC: Sorry, been busy.

*Rhys turns off his phone with his headphones still on*

Rhys: I'm not too sure, but I'd have to guess that this has something to do with what happened on Terror not long ago?

Matt Brooks: "Then you would be guessing correctly. You see Rhys, I would like for both you and Aaron on my Survive To The End team. What do you say?"

Rhys: "Well considering that those Enforcer twats are apart of Tapout's team, and also that they've REALLY been pissing us off lately, I don't think Aaron will mind if we beat them once again... so we'll accept your offer."

Matt Brooks: "Terrific! Now we must find another two members for my team. Any suggestions?"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:03 pm

Omega walks around backstage, pleased at his third opportunity to gain the ECCW World Title, which he still believes he should have been defending at Scared Straight.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:16 am

Angel Rodriguez is watching videos of Neville Ryan for their World Heavyweight title match.

Adam Jones is in catering, with his MITB briefcase still close at hand just in case.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:18 am

Matthew Jericho's office door is open for anyone who wishes to see him.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:53 am

*William Davis is backstage, lounging in the skybox with high-caliber company.*

*Dustin Shore, discovering he is going to head a five-man team against Twista XL at Survive to the End, goes in search of team members.*
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:45 am

[Peter Linch is in his locker room with his ECCW World Championship, eyes set on retaining his Championship next Sunday.]

[Matt Brooks is walking around backstage in search of his final two team mates at Survive to the End, a task which is proving to be quite difficult given that the place is practically empty.]
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:07 pm

Team Twista;
Twista XL
Surge
Riff Radley
Casey Anomaly
Mystery Opponent

OOC - When was this announced?
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:15 am

~Tim TapOut wanders the halls arrogently wearing his new Survive To The End T-Shirt. Front says Team TapOut and across his shoulders it says Captain.~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:48 pm

Karl wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Karl wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Karl wrote:
Karl wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Karl wrote:
[Matt Brooks is walking around backstage, looking for Aaron Kennedy and/or Rhys Hawkins since he was interrupted last night before he could speak to them.]

[Peter Linch is sitting in his locker room with his ECCW World Championship sitting on his lap.]

*Rhys Hawkens is seen by Matt in the Corridor. He is watching the trailer for the new 'RWBY' series on his iPhone, with his headphones plugged into it as usual*

OT: My God... watch it, WATCH IT NOW!

[Matt Brooks walks up to Rhys and taps him on the shoulder to get his attention.]

"I believe you know why I am here."

OOC: Sorry, been busy.

*Rhys turns off his phone with his headphones still on*

Rhys: I'm not too sure, but I'd have to guess that this has something to do with what happened on Terror not long ago?

Matt Brooks: "Then you would be guessing correctly. You see Rhys, I would like for both you and Aaron on my Survive To The End team. What do you say?"

Rhys: "Well considering that those Enforcer twats are apart of Tapout's team, and also that they've REALLY been pissing us off lately, I don't think Aaron will mind if we beat them once again... so we'll accept your offer."

Matt Brooks: "Terrific! Now we must find another two members for my team. Any suggestions?"

*Rhys puts his earphones back in as he now goes through his music playlists*

Rhys: To be honest I dont really pay much attention to other around me, I focus on what is in front of me more than anything. So saying that I don't know who else can be apart of the team... sorry.

Jarrett wrote:
Matthew Jericho's office door is open for anyone who wishes to see him.

*Ryan Wright is walking around when he notices Matthew Jericho's office door. Thinking to himself about how Richie acted to his request, he decides to knock on Matthew's door for his answer*

Ryan: Um, excuse me sir, could I have a quick word with you?
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:11 am

off: Fuck, I just realized I owe you guys two Terrors. I'm really really sorry, as ti turns out college gets more difficult the longer you go at it and thus you have to sacrifice certain things. I'll post last week's Terror soon.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:37 am

TJ! wrote:
off: Fuck, I just realized I owe you guys two Terrors. I'm really really sorry, as ti turns out college gets more difficult the longer you go at it and thus you have to sacrifice certain things. I'll post last week's Terror soon.
OT: I posted it for you on the archives site, I'm hoping you're okay with it. I made it so that nothing of significance took place.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:40 am

Jarrett wrote:
TJ! wrote:
OT: I posted it for you on the archives site, I'm hoping you're okay with it. I made it so that nothing of significance took place.
Yeah that's fine, makes my job easier.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:45 am

TJ! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Yeah that's fine, makes my job easier.
OT: And just to remind you, tonight is the last Terror before STTE so whatever you want done before the PPV should be done tonight. Also, PM me about results and segments.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:32 am

Monday Night Terror Results (11/19/12)

Team Brooks was seen in a backstage segment talking to someone, asking them to join their team. Though unseen, the figure signified his approval and walked away, much to the delight of Team Brooks.

Justin Knight d. Roger Studley (w/ Big Roy) (9:21)
Post-match, Knight was attacked by The Enforcers, only to be saved by Team Brooks. The two members of Team TapOut ran from the ring in distress.

Adam Jones d. Aaron Kennedy (7:10)

Angel Rodriguez d. Hassan (w/ Abdullah) (8:53)
Neville Ryan ran out and hit Rodriguez upside the head with his belt, then left him to be attacked by Hassan and Abdullah.

Tim TapOut d. Matt Brooks (10:36)
After the match, both men's teams ran out and attacked. Eventually Team TapOut got the advantage until Justin Knight ran out to help even the odds. Still, they were outmatched until the lights went out in the arena. When they came back on, Zayten was standing in the middle of the ring with Team Brooks standing outside. Just as Team TapOut went for the attack, blood poured down from the ceiling, covering Zayten and Team TapOut. Zayten laughed as Team Brooks celebrated at ringside while a terrified Team TapOut scurried around in the blood to end the show.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:01 am

off: Any objection to Trenton York, Zack Horror, Will Williams and Harry Jones on Team Shore?

*William L. Davis IV is eager to get down to business this weekend at STTE.*

*Dustin Shore is backstage, gonig over a list of teammates he wants for STTE.*
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:12 am

[Peter Linch is currently in his own private gym, getting prepared for what he hopes will be his final title defence against Omega this Sunday.]

[Matt Brooks is backstage, extremely happy with the final two members of his team and now has his eyes set on being the one to eliminate Tim this Sunday.]
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:19 am

Oriadon wrote:
off: Any objection to Trenton York, Zack Horror, Will Williams and Harry Jones on Team Shore?

*Will Williams walks up to Dustin Shore, eating an apple*

Will: Ay yo, Dusty. You got any spots open on your team? I'm bored and tired of oiss-fartin' around, you follow me?
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:26 am

TJ! wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Will: Ay yo, Dusty. You got any spots open on your team? I'm bored and tired of oiss-fartin' around, you follow me?

Dustin Shore: I get where you're coming from. Yeah, I've got room. Still working on some other spots to fill. Twista's got a solid team already.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:30 am

Oriadon wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Dustin Shore: I get where you're coming from. Yeah, I've got room. Still working on some other spots to fill. Twista's got a solid team already.
Will: Yeah we're pretty boned. Considering the fact that most of those guys are my friends I'm doing some controversial shit, you follow me? I consider it playing Devil's Advocate.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:35 am

TJ! wrote:
Oriadon wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

Will: Yeah we're pretty boned. Considering the fact that most of those guys are my friends I'm doing some controversial shit, you follow me? I consider it playing Devil's Advocate.
Dustin Shore: The Devil? Eh, I've been called worse. Don't think of it as a rivalry to the death, just act like it and be friends after. Seems easy to me.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:43 pm

The STTE card has been finalized; post your predictions.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:17 pm

ECCW World Championship Match
Peter Linch (c) vs. Omega (I have to)

ECCW Heavyweight Championship Match
Neville Ryan (c) vs. Angel Rodriguez

Survive to the End Elimination Match
Team Shore (Dustin Shore, Harry Jones, Will Williams, Trenton York, Zack Horror)
vs. Team Twista (Twista XL, Surge, Casey Anomaly, Riff Radley, Mystery Partner)

ECCW Legend's Championship Match
Angel (c) vs. Ali Fernando

Team Brooks (Matt Brooks, Zayten, Venom, Aaron Kennedy, Rhys Hawkens)
vs. Team Tapout (Tim Tapout, Adam Jones, Roger Studley, Big Roy, William Davis IV)

Grudge Match
Daniel Evans vs. Diego Garza
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:18 am

Peter Linch (c) vs. Omega

It's about time Omega won a world title

Neville hasn't been too active over the last few weeks

Team Shore (Dustin Shore, Harry Jones, Will Williams, Trenton York, Zack Horror)

The mystery partner will no doubt be somebody of real quality, maybe even Jarrett Calloway, wink, wink

Angel's only just won the title so shouldn't lose it now

vs. Team Tapout (Tim Tapout, Adam Jones, Roger Studley, Big Roy, William Davis IV)

Although I'm on Team Tapout, Team Brooks looks pretty strong

Grudge Match

Has Garza even shown up in months?
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:31 pm

My team is Twista, Surge, Riff Radley, and Casey Anomally.

Twista is backstage wearing an SBS tee shirt.

Zayten is fucking shit up.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 4:37 pm

Peter Linch (c) vs. Omega

Grudge Match
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next