The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0

Go down 
+24
The Heart Break #YEEL
Nova
Harold
White guy
BEAST MODE
TimTapOut
Sam
Adam
Teddy Spanks
fuck
AfganisDan
Bleed Green
Captain2
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
Landknecht
Oriadon
TJ
American Wolf
SP
Richie
Karl
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Jarrett
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:46 am

[G] wrote:
SAM wrote:
[G] wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
@ Granger - MORE?! This is ridiculous...

Maybe Granger's gay. But not for just any type of guy; he has to be black, and a rapper or something.

No more gay than you are so i guess that makes me a flaming fag, so tell me Marik when you gonna finally realize your not shit and nobody gives a fuck about what you say?

You're going to make some big black guy happy as his prison bitch.

Good at least I can make someone happy unlike I can say for you.

You're prolly wondering why you're here. You're here because you done fucked up too many times! You think you're hot shit in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a dixie cup. And if you keep up what you're doing, this is where you're headed!

And that's funny to you, right? 'Cause you're so fucking bad? I know your type; you think, "I'll just get me a costume, rip off the neighbourhood kids." Next thing you know, you've got a jet shaped like a skull with lasers on the front.

WHAT~!? Think this is gay, huh? Is that what you fucking said, you scrawny piece of shit? Oh, this isn't gay, but King Gorilla over there is! And I'll bet he can't wait to snap off a piece of your ass with his cock!

You! Get up! Get the fuck up! What's your name? ...YOUR NAME IS BITCH! I own you, you're property; and when I'm tired of having sex with every hole God drilled in your butterball frame - King Gorilla, got a cigarette? There, I just sold you for a cigarette...and I don't smoke!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:04 am

Future Surge wrote:
[G] wrote:
SAM wrote:
[G] wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Maybe Granger's gay. But not for just any type of guy; he has to be black, and a rapper or something.

No more gay than you are so i guess that makes me a flaming fag, so tell me Marik when you gonna finally realize your not shit and nobody gives a fuck about what you say?

You're prolly wondering why you're here. You're here because you done fucked up too many times! You think you're hot shit in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a dixie cup. And if you keep up what you're doing, this is where you're headed!

And that's funny to you, right? 'Cause you're so fucking bad? I know your type; you think, "I'll just get me a costume, rip off the neighbourhood kids." Next thing you know, you've got a jet shaped like a skull with lasers on the front.

WHAT~!? Think this is gay, huh? Is that what you fucking said, you scrawny piece of shit? Oh, this isn't gay, but King Gorilla over there is! And I'll bet he can't wait to snap off a piece of your ass with his cock!

You! Get up! Get the fuck up! What's your name? ...YOUR NAME IS BITCH! I own you, you're property; and when I'm tired of having sex with every hole God drilled in your butterball frame - King Gorilla, got a cigarette? There, I just sold you for a cigarette...and I don't smoke!

But you see I do smoke and mother fucker I do toke. I smoke weed that you would see and not even know what to do with it. I don't care if you believe me either, its my life and if you want proof come down here. I don't think I am a bad ass because the internet isn't shit but your just a troll so why don't you get a hair cut. I have more of a life from this website and wrestling that the only reason I am even still here is because if I left bitches like you would talk shit and I love writing. I hate people like you who think your cool when on facebook there are posts on my wall of you tellling me to talk to you. Nobody fucking likes you Marik because you try to be cool on the internet, get real. Your nothing but a little cunt and nothing your going to say is going to hurt my feelings because I don't see you flying down here and doing shit and until then you just make me laugh. I don't care what you or SAM or any other of my "haters" have to say because when it comes down to it I've beat you before fair and square in role-playing so your not shit to me. I ran this motherfucker when i used to give a shit and you've never been in charge so take Surge and the bitches on his dick and shove them up your ass for all I care but its about time somebody said something to the unstoppable hard ass that is Marik when really I don't give a fuck about any of you besides a few who are actually my friends. The only reason I am still here is because I love to write and I love wrestling now fuck off with your attempts to be cool because if you do reply to this your not getting a reply back.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:19 am

I actually like Marik. A lot.
and I've decided to respond to a few of your... points?

>I have more of a life from this website
Your hundreds of faggotry mirror-selfie photos on FaceBook suggest otherwise.

>The only reason I am still here is because I love to write
Oh. Nope. You're 17 and still don't know the difference between "your" and "you're"

>But you see I do smoke and mother fucker I do toke.
420?

>your just a troll so why don't you get a hair cut
I'd rather be a troll than a mediocre-swagfag-bitch with a horrible taste in music. Also, judging Marik on his appearance just proves that you're a materialistic pussy.

>I've beat you before fair and square in role-playing so your not shit to me
This contradicts your entire argument. Idiot.

>nothing your going to say is going to hurt my feelings
lol, he's obviously strung a few nerves based on your "response".

Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:39 am

This really isn't anything that is worth anyone's time. Just Saiyan.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:04 am

Oriadon wrote:
This really isn't anything that is worth anyone's time. Just Saiyan.
I see what you did there...
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:44 pm

Backstage, the camera points towards the ECCW Television champion, Angel Rodriguez, who stands there with a microphone raised to his lips. He promptly adresses the fans and his challenger for SummerSmash, Will Williams.

AR: For the last 2 weeks, Will Williams has cost me my matches. Now, I don't know if Will Williams knows who I am, but in the past, people who've interfered in my business haven't fared too well or too healthily. At SummerSmash, I'm going to remind Mr. Williams who he is dealing with and I'm going to raise my game to make sure that I leave the arena as the Television champion for at least one more night. As for my future endeavours, as soon as I am done retaining the Television championship, I will set my sights on the big title here in ECCW, the Heavyweight title. Dan Maskell, Zayten, whoever comes out of SummerSmash as champion, you had better be prepared to defend your title against the greatest pure wrestler ever seen on television screens, 'El Nino Maravilla', Angel Rodriguez. Because if you're not ready to defend the title, you're going to lose it without any pomp or ceremony, just a single El Nino Planter to the skull. VIVA LA MEXICA!

Angel lowers the microphone and smiles for the camera, lifting his Television title skywards as the camera feed is sent elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:45 pm

Alex Nova arrives and shit
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:53 pm

[G] wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
[G] wrote:
SAM wrote:
[G] wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

But you see I do smoke and mother fucker I do toke. I smoke weed that you would see and not even know what to do with it. I don't care if you believe me either, its my life and if you want proof come down here. I don't think I am a bad ass because the internet isn't shit but your just a troll so why don't you get a hair cut. I have more of a life from this website and wrestling that the only reason I am even still here is because if I left bitches like you would talk shit and I love writing. I hate people like you who think your cool when on facebook there are posts on my wall of you tellling me to talk to you. Nobody fucking likes you Marik because you try to be cool on the internet, get real. Your nothing but a little cunt and nothing your going to say is going to hurt my feelings because I don't see you flying down here and doing shit and until then you just make me laugh. I don't care what you or SAM or any other of my "haters" have to say because when it comes down to it I've beat you before fair and square in role-playing so your not shit to me. I ran this motherfucker when i used to give a shit and you've never been in charge so take Surge and the bitches on his dick and shove them up your ass for all I care but its about time somebody said something to the unstoppable hard ass that is Marik when really I don't give a fuck about any of you besides a few who are actually my friends. The only reason I am still here is because I love to write and I love wrestling now fuck off with your attempts to be cool because if you do reply to this your not getting a reply back.

So, that time of the month, pal?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:04 pm

Future Surge wrote:
[G] wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
[G] wrote:
SAM wrote:
[G] wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

+1 for Marik. 0 for Granger.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:05 pm

American Wolf wrote:
SP wrote:
better?

Change his pic base, fagget.

No. Never. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:44 pm

SP wrote:
American Wolf wrote:
SP wrote:
better?

This better not be a reference.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:49 pm

Jarrett wrote:
SP wrote:
American Wolf wrote:
SP wrote:
better?

This better not be a reference.

If you accept me it won't be. I will actually RP, I promise. But, I'm not changing the pic base unless I absolutely need to.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:06 pm

You obviously aren't getting accepted if that pic base is already taken. Yes I am taking this seriously.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:08 pm

American Wolf wrote:
You obviously aren't getting accepted if that pic base is already taken. Yes I am taking this seriously.

Fuck .. Hmm .. I don't know who else would play it.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:43 pm

Omega walks around backstage after having just arrived.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:43 pm

SP wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
[G] wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
[G] wrote:
SAM wrote:
[G] wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Marik wins by default, just because Granger's a faggot.
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:42 pm

Hey Jarrett did you see my app on the App Thread?
Back to top Go down
Landknecht
Jobber
Jobber
Landknecht

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:02 pm

Joseph Iron is sitting backstage as he waits to discover what will happen in the KOTR tournament.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:49 pm

Saudi wrote:
SP wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
[G] wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
[G] wrote:
SAM wrote:
[G] wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
Jarrett wrote:

Marik wins by default, just because Granger's a faggot.

+1 for Nova.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:59 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:41 pm

Mr WWE Universe wrote:
Hey Jarrett did you see my app on the App Thread?
Sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:12 pm

*Rhys Hawkens is coming up with proper tag team names if he wants this thing with Aaron kennedy to work well, instead of it being looked at as a joke.*
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:37 pm

Zack Horror is shown in the gym, training for Summer Smash in two days.

Richie is in his office, with Super Jacko, Fire Heart, and Jason Blade, his three closest friends, talking about Richie's evaluation this Sunday and the outcomes.

JSP is seen arriving, smoking a cigarette.

Drake Gale is seen standing against a wall, waiting for someone important to walk by.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:53 pm

Peter Linch is backstage, getting ready for his match with Casey tonight with the intention of winning and going on to the final at the Supershow.

Matt Brooks is at home, resting before his match this Sunday at Summer Smash.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:06 pm

Dan Williams arrives, his hair slicked back and he wears a pink undershirt underneath his black suit with a black tie. He ignores people begging and pleading for his autograph. Storming into the arena knowing he will soon be considered the best in the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0 - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 25.0
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next