The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production

Go down 
+10
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
#Animal
Jarrett
RED
Cole
Adam
Bleed Green
SP
Jigsaw*
Karl
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:31 pm

Thanks for the review RED, I will keep all of that in mind when I write No Way Out.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:35 pm

The winner of the Over The Limit Prediction Contest is.... RED!

and Cole Cabana!
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:04 pm

Damn. When will I finally be the ONLY winner of a contest!
Co-Winner of BTB of the month twice and now co-winner on the prediction contest.
This is a conspiracy.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:06 pm

RED wrote:
Co-Winner of BTB of the month twice and now co-winner on the prediction contest.
This is a conspiracy.
Probably not the time to bring up the fact you've co-won a few PPV prediction contests too...
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:09 pm

Jarrett wrote:
RED wrote:
This is a conspiracy.
Probably not the time to bring up the fact you've co-won a few PPV prediction contests too...

I'm feeling so sick right now.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:15 pm

Try during June for No Way Out RED.

There's a first time for everything haha.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:08 am

Great PPV Karl .. a solid 7/10!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:39 pm

Really enjoyed it Karl! Kane with the U.S. Title will be different. I really enjoyed reading Punk and Ziggler/ Cena and Jericho also! Keep it up man!
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:01 pm

I am no more a fan of Kane holding the US Title than I am a fan of Kelly Kelly holding the WWE Championship.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:27 pm

Mixed reviews for Kane winning the US Title I see. At least see how it goes before you knock it though Adam.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:55 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Mixed reviews for Kane winning the US Title I see. At least see how it goes before you knock it though Adam.

No booker in the world could make me invested in Kane. Especially not with a championship. He's just one of them guys that can't be made look good unless you go back about ten years. I already don't like the reign, I haven't liked him at all in your booker, as I said, just one of them guys that has been booked so bad in real life coupled with the fact he's a terrible in-ring worker with a bad set of mic skills and a ridiculously shit gimmick and it's impossible for anyone to book him well. Nothing to do with your personal booking skills.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:05 am

Well it's not a crime to have a different opinion. Life would be so boring if we all agreed in everything.

Adam has a point when he says that Kane was never booked well in real life.
On a personal level I like Glen Jacobs and his Kane character. I also find his mic skills pretty entertaining except from when he repeats the same thing over and over again ("I'm the Devil's Favotire Demon", "Embrace Hate" e.t.c.)

Over the years his in ring work has been fantastic judging to his body weight even though at this moment and after all these years you can't expect to see Kane as fast as he was ten years ago.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:19 am

RED wrote:
Well it's not a crime to have a different opinion. Life would be so boring if we all agreed in everything.

Adam has a point when he says that Kane was never booked well in real life.
On a personal level I like Glen Jacobs and his Kane character. I also find his mic skills pretty entertaining except from when he repeats the same thing over and over again ("I'm the Devil's Favotire Demon", "Embrace Hate" e.t.c.)

Over the years his in ring work has been fantastic judging to his body weight even though at this moment and after all these years you can't expect to see Kane as fast as he was ten years ago.

Red said it best. I'm obviously one of the biggest Kane fans there will ever be along with Red, and I've enjoyed almost everything Glenn Jacobs has done as the Big Red Machine. But getting back to the booker, Kane as the U.S. Champ would be different, I always saw him as an IC champ, but for some reason never U.S. it'll be interesting to see how you go with this Karl! looking forward to it too!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:02 pm

May 21st 2012

[RAW comes on the air as Burn It To The Ground blares through the speakers. The commentators introduce us to the show before the camera sweeps over the crowd, showing many signs, most of which are stating that they want to see Brock. The camera snaps round to the ring as the music of Brock Lesnar hits and he storms out onto the stage to a chorus of cheers from the male fans before the rest of the crowd begin to boo him. He makes his way down the ramp before finally getting in the ring and grabbing a mic.]

Brock Lesnar: “Last night at Over The Limit I reminded everybody in the WWE Universe, especially Sheamus, just how much of a bad ass I am. I don’t play by the stupid rules of the fucking WWE and I sure as hell don’t come running when some punk ass bitch tells me to.”

[Lesnar begins to pace around the ring, a slight grin on his face as he stares at the mat.]

Brock Lesnar: “When Sheamus got drafted to RAW I saw an opportunity to remind everyone who the most dominant man in the WWE is and let me give you a hint, it’s not Sheamus! Last week Sheamus called me out because of my actions at the draft and I don’t like getting called out.”

[Lesnar looks up and stares into the camera, a serious expression now on his face.]

Brock Lesnar: “Last night I once again reminded Sheamus that I am the dominant male in this company, not him.”

It’s A Shame For They Lost Their Heads!

[The fans jump to their feet as Sheamus walks out onto the stage with the World Heavyweight Championship wrapped around his waist. He walks down the ramp, staring at Brock in the ring the entire time. He walks up the steps and picks up a mic before getting in the ring.]

Brock Lesnar: “Sheamus before you say anything let me just tell you something, be careful what you say here because if you say the wrong thing then your entire career may go up in flames right now.”

[Lesnar gets in Sheamus’ face but Sheamus just laughs at him before stepping back.]

Sheamus: “Fella, you don’t scare me. Twice you have attacked me from behind but what kind of guy does that make you? You call yourself the most dominant man in the WWE but what I call you is a coward.”

[The fans cheer as Sheamus now gets in Lesnar’s face, staring him right in the eyes.]

Brock Lesnar: “I am not a coward. I have already proven time and time again that I am not a coward. Time and time again I have proven myself to be the most legitimate star in this company so trust me kid, I am far from a coward.”

Sheamus: “You talk the talk Brock but what I want to know is can you walk the walk?“

Brock Lesnar: “Let’s find out.“

[Lesnar goes to hit Sheamus on the head with a microphone but Sheamus catches Brock’s arm before he can hit him. Sheamus shoves him back before going for the Brogue Kick but Brock moves out of the way and both guys now stand on opposite ends of the ring, staring at the other. John Laurinaitis’ music breaks the tension as the RAW and Smackdown GM walks out onto the stage with a mic in hand.]

John Laurinaitis: “Gentlemen please stop! In four weeks time we hold the No Way Out PPV and in the spirit of People Power every match will be a match in which there is “no way out”. It is with this thought that I have decided Sheamus will defend his World Heavyweight Championship against Brock Lesnar at No Way Out and you will compete inside a HELL IN A CELL!”

[There is a loud pop for this announcement as Laurinaitis stands with a stupid grin on his face. Brock and Sheamus stand in the ring and both men look extremely happy. They are about to leave when...]

It’s Time To Play The Game!

[There are loud cheers as the COO of the WWE, Triple H walks out onto the stage in a grey suit. He gives Laurinaitis a look of contempt before making his way down to the ring. He hops onto the apron and steps into the ring before getting a mic and standing in between the two men in the ring.]

Triple H: “Johnny I got this, why don’t you head on backstage and think up some more amazing stuff for People Power!”

[The fans give a small laugh as Laurinaitis reluctantly heads backstage.]

Triple H: “First off I agree that you two need to blow off some steam in this ring and the match at No Way Out will go ahead. The two of you will face off inside a Hell In A Cell but it will not be for the World Heavyweight Championship.”

[The fans boo Triple H as Lesnar shouts abuse at him.]

Triple H: “The reason it will not be for the World Heavyweight Championship is because Brock Lesnar has not earned a shot at the Championship. That is why a Triple Threat Match will be held at No Way Out to determine who will face Sheamus for the Championship at Money In The Bank. Those competitors will be Alberto Del Rio, CM Punk and a man who will earn his spot in next week’s Main Event!”

[There is a loud pop for this and Lesnar just continues to shake his head and shout at Triple H.]

Triple H: “Now you two get the hell out of the ring and don’t go near each other until the PPV. If you put so much as a finger one each other before your match then both of you will be fired.”

[Triple H drops his mic and leaves the ring, leaving Brock and Sheamus on their own. The two men stare each other down as we cut backstage.]

~

[We open up in the parking lot as a black stretch limousine with blacked out windows pulls up. The door opens and for the second week in a row The Rock steps out. He enters the building with a big grin on his face as the scene fades.]

~

[We come back to the ring and Ezekiel Jackson begins making his way out. He is slow in making his way down to the ramp before getting in the ring as Daniel Bryan’s music hits. The new Intercontinental Champion walks out onto the stage with his Championship around his waist. He thrusts his arms in the air multiple times while shouting at the top of his voice “YES”, sparking the same from the fans. He runs down the ramp and gets in the ring before raising his Championship in the air and handing it over.]

Ezekiel Jackson v Daniel Bryan

[Both men gingerly step towards each other as the bell rings. Jackson puts his arm up to lock up but Bryan thinks otherwise and hits Jackson with a swift kick to the side of his leg. Jackson stumbles a little and Bryan kicks him again, trying to weaken him. Bryan goes for a third kick but Jackson sees this one coming and catches it before tripping him up. Bryan hits the mat and Jackson goes to drop the elbow but Bryan quickly moves out of the way. Jackson hits the mat and Bryan gets up to his feet and begins to stomp away at his bigger opponent. Bryan takes a step back and goes to punt Jackson in the kidney region but Jackson sees it coming and quickly moves out of the way. Jackson gets to his feet and charges at Bryan, taking him down with a clothesline. Bryan gets back up and charges at Jackson but this time is taken down by a shoulder block from Jackson. Jackson flexes his muscles for the camera but he takes his eyes off Bryan for too long as when Jackson turns back around he is met by a low dropkick to his knee from Bryan. Jackson falls to his knees and Bryan begins to unload on him with kicks to the chest over and over again. Bryan stops after about 10 kicks and takes a step back before nailing Jackson with a big kick to the head. Jackson falls to the mat and Bryan makes the cover but Jackson kicks out at a two count. Bryan gets up and waits for Jackson to begin getting to his feet before grabbing his arm. He goes to lock in the Yes Lock but Jackson sees it coming and lifts Bryan into the air before he can lock it in. Jackson goes to get Bryan in position for the Torture Rack but Bryan manages to drop down behind Jackson and roll him up for the 1..2..3!]

DING! DING! DING!

[Bryan jumps to his feet as soon as the bell rings and jumps in the air in celebration. He is handed the Intercontinental Championship and raises it into the air as Jackson gets to his feet. Bryan throws the Intercontinental Championship over his shoulder and turns to leave the ring but is met by Jackson. Bryan looks up at Jackson who stares back at him, obviously annoyed at the loss. Bryan extends his hand for Jackson to shake and Jackson hesitantly accepts it. The two shake hands before Bryan heads out of the ring. Everyone, including Jackson, is left confused as Bryan walks backstage without once looking back.]

~

[We open up in the Interview area as Josh Mathews stands alongside the World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus.]

Josh Mathews: “Sheamus earlier on tonight we found out that you will face Brock Lesnar in four weeks at No Way Out in your first ever Hell In A Cell Match. Brock Lesnar has only been in one Hell In A Cell Match in his career which he won and his opponent was one of the innovators of the Hell In A Cell: Undertaker. Sheamus do you believe that you have what it takes to beat a guy like Brock Lesnar in a match which you have no experience in?”

Sheamus: “Fella the Hell In A Cell Match is not about experience, it is about who can inflict the most punishment. Brock Lesnar likes to call himself a bad ass but I don’t need to tell people I am a bad ass for them to know it. After I beat Brock at No Way Out I will beat whoever wins the #1 Contenders Match at Money In The Bank and this World Heavyweight Championship will remain around my waist.”

[Sheamus pats Josh on the shoulder and walks off with a huge grin on his face.]

~

[We come back to the ring and Drew McIntyre makes his way out to the ring and it would appear we are going to get the match that was made last week. McIntyre gets in the ring before Justin Gabriel walks out onto the stage. He stops and motions for someone to come out just as Abraham Washington walks out alongside Jack Swagger. The three men get a pop from the crowd before they begin making their way down the ramp. Gabriel gets in the ring while Washington and Swagger walk around the side of the ring.]

Drew McIntyre v Justin Gabriel w/ Abraham Washington & Jack Swagger

[As soon as the bell rings Gabriel and McIntyre go at it with rights and lefts. McIntyre takes control and decks Gabriel with a hard right hand. Gabriel is quick to get back up but is knocked down with another right hand from McIntyre. McIntyre drops to his knees and begins to hit Gabriel over the head multiple times with right hands. McIntyre gets to his feet and screams at Gabriel to get up. McIntyre charges at Gabriel as he gets to his feet and goes to hit him with a big boot but Gabriel rolls underneath it and gets up behind McIntyre. McIntyre turns around and walks into a big superkick from Gabriel. McIntyre falls to the mat and Gabriel runs to the top rope before nailing McIntyre with a 450 Splash. Gabriel hooks the leg and the referee counts the 1..2..3!]

DING! DING! DING!

[Gabriel gets to his feet and has his arm raised in the air by the referee as Washington and Swagger get in the ring. Washington and Swagger congratulate Gabriel before raising both of his arms in the air. The three celebrate in the ring as McIntyre leaves the ring and heads up the ramp.]

~

[We open up backstage as Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks stand with their WWE Tag Team Championships draped over their shoulders.]

Curt Hawkins: “Last week Tyler and I shocked the entire world when we defeated not one but two teams to win our first WWE Tag Team Championships as a team. Now that we are the Champions we will defend our Championships against any challenger because there is no team in the WWE better than us!”

Tyler Reks: “This Friday night the two of us will be on Smackdown first hand to see which team will be facing us at No Way Out. Whichever team we face we will defeat them in whatever match we are put in.”

Curt Hawkins: “We are going to be Champions for a long time and if you don’t like that then we don’t give a damn.”

[Hawkins and Reks grin into the camera and the fans can be heard booing as the scene fades.]

~

[We open up in the General Manager’s office as John Laurinaitis stands watching RAW on a screen just as CM Punk walks in.]

CM Punk: “Your royal highness, you wanted me.”

John Laurinaitis: “Yes Punk I did. I have been listening to the people and what they want is for CM Punk to take on Lord Tensai in tonight’s Main Event!”

[Punk rolls his eyes at Laurinaitis before leaving his office.]

~

[We come back to the ring as Alex Riley & Ted DiBiase stand in the ring, waiting on their opponents. Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks walk out onto the stage with the WWE Tag Team Championships wrapped around their waists. They take their time making their way down to the ring before getting in the ring and handing over their Championships.]

Alex Riley & Ted DiBiase v Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks

[Hawkins and DiBiase start things off by locking up in the centre of the ring. Neither man can gain control so they release their holds on each other before taking a few steps back. Hawkins tags in Reks who gets in the ring and gets in DiBiase’s face. The two argue for a few moments before Reks hits DiBiase with a hard right hand which sends him down to the mat. Reks gets DiBiase back up and throws him off the ropes before taking him down with a big clothesline. DiBiase hits the mat and Reks runs off the ropes before dropping an elbow on the chest of DiBiase. Reks hooks DiBiase’s leg but DiBiase kicks out at 2. Reks gets back up and drags DiBiase up with him before throwing him into the corner and charging at him for a big boot. Reks steps back and DiBiase slumps down to the mat. Reks then turns and charges at Riley, knocking him off of the apron with a massive spear. Reks then gets DiBiase on his feet before nailing him with the Killjoy. Reks positions DiBiase in the centre of the ring before tagging in Hawkins. Hawkins climbs to the top rope and pauses for a moment before diving down and nailing DiBiase with the Heat-Seeking Elbow before hooking his leg for the 1..2..3!]

DING! DING! DING!

[Hawkins gets to his feet and laughs at DiBiase as Reks gets in the ring and hands him his Championship. The two celebrate in the ring with their Championships as we cut backstage.]

~

[We open up backstage as Kharma is seen storming around backstage, most likely pissed off after last night’s result. A crew worker attempts to walk passed her without her noticing her but she fails to do so and Kharma grabs her around the throat before throwing her against the wall. She continues on down the corridor, still fuming.]

~

[We open up in the locker room where Dolph Ziggler and Vickie Guerrero are toasting a glass of champagne to Dolph’s victory last night. The two sit, talking about how stupid Jack Swagger was to choose Washington over them. Vickie tells Dolph that she has a plan that will help them forget about Swagger and tells Dolph just to focus on his next opponent.]

~

[We come back to the ring and Kelly Kelly is currently making her way down the ramp. She gets in the ring just as the signature maniacal laugh of Kharma rings around the arena. The dominant Diva makes her way down the ramp before getting in the ring.]

Kelly Kelly v Kharma

[As soon as the bell rings Kharma charges at Kelly and takes her down with a clubbing blow to the head. The moment Kelly hits the mat, Kharma begins to wail on her with rights and lefts, not letting up. Eventually Kelly manages to scramble free and uses the ropes to get to her feet before running to the other side of the ring. Kharma gets up but before she turns around Kelly jumps on her back and wraps her arms around the neck of Kharma. Kharma turns around and faces the centre of the ring before grabbing Kelly by the hair and tossing her over her head onto the mat. Kelly begins getting back to her feet but Kharma grabs her before nailing her with Bad Kharma before getting the 1..2..3!]

DING! DING! DING!

[Kharma gets back to her feet, staring out at the crowd as they don’t know whether to cheer her or boo her. Kharma motions as if to go for the referee and the referee shits himself before scurrying out of the ring. Kharma goes to leave the ring when Beth Phoenix walks out onto the stage with the Divas Championship wrapped over her shoulder. The two dominant divas stare at each other from a distance as we cut backstage.]

~

[Drew McIntyre stands backstage when Vickie Guerrero walks up to him. Vickie tells him that he saw what happened out there earlier and believes it is because of Abraham Washington and Jack Swagger’s presence at ringside. McIntyre seems to agree with this and Vickie tells him that she wants to make sure that doesn’t happen again and that will happen if he joins forces with herself and Dolph. McIntyre tells her he will think about it before walking off, leaving Vickie standing there not sure whether to be happy or not.]

~

[We come back to the ring and Dolph Ziggler’s music hits. Dolph walks out onto the stage in a pristine suit and with a massive grin on his face. He makes his way down the ramp before getting in the ring and grabbing a mic.]

Dolph Ziggler: “Last night I defeated CM Punk. The guy who all of you believe is the greatest wrestler in the world, I beat him. You know what that means right? It means that I am the greatest wrestler in the world.”

[The fans evidently disagree with this statement as they boo Dolph.]

Dolph Ziggler: “You don’t believe me? For CM Punk to truly believe he was the best in the world he had to first defeat Chris Jericho so now that I’ve beat Punk then I believe that I should be considered the best in the world.”

[Dolph shakes his head as the fans continue to boo him.]

Dolph Ziggler: “Anyway, enough of Punk because he is part of the past and I don’t care about the past, I care about the future. Vickie asked me who I wanted to be my next opponent but I want to be able to scout the roster before I make my decision. That is why I am going to take the next PPV off. I am going to have a front row seat at No Way Out and I am going to watch every single match and then make my decision on who I will face at Summerslam. I am going to pick an opponent for Summerslam because at Money In The Bank I am going to make sure I am competing in the Money In The Bank Match and then win and soon enough become the World Heavyweight Champion.”

[There is a mixed reaction for this statement as Ziggler nods his head in approval of himself.]

Dolph Ziggler: “Last night was my first step on the road to the World Heavyweight Championship and soon enough I will reach the end of that road.”

[Dolph drops the mic and readjusts his suit before leaving the ring. He heads up the ramp, looking out at the fans, as we go to a short commercial.]

[We come back on the air and Jimmy Uso begins making his way out. He is slow in getting down the ramp before finally jumping in the ring. The Miz is soon out on the stage and is quick in getting into the ring, ready for this match.]

Jimmy Uso v The Miz

[Uso and Miz go at it as soon as the bell rings, trading blow after blow. Both men have the same thought and run off the ropes before both go for a clothesline. Uso sees a collision coming and ducks underneath before running off the ropes and coming back, taking Miz down with a dropkick. Uso gets back to his feet and shouts out to the fans before running off the ropes and nailing a running senton on Miz. He hooks the leg but Miz is quick to get out and both men quickly get back to a vertical base. The two lock up with Miz gaining control by tripping Uso up and getting him down on the mat. Miz sticks his knee into the chest of Uso and presses down as hard as he can, making it hard for Uso to breathe. The referee begins a five count when Miz moves his knee onto the throat of Uso, effectively choking him. Miz gets back to his feet at the count of four and waits for Uso to begin rising before charging to kick him in the side of the head. Uso moves out of the way and gets back to his feet before waiting for Miz to turn around and hitting him with a flapjack. Uso jumps to his feet and gets the fans pumped up before stalking Miz. Miz gets up and Uso goes for the Superkick but Miz sees it coming and ducks underneath before grabbing Uso from behind. He goes for the Skull Crushing Finale but Uso uses Miz’s own momentum to throw him over his head. Miz is quick to get back to his feet but he turns right into a Superkick from Uso. Uso drags Miz away from the ropes and hooks the leg for the 1..2..3!]

DING! DING! DING!

[Uso gets back to his feet as he is announced the winner and has his arm raised in victory. He climbs to the second rope and raises his arms in the air before jumping down. However, Miz is already waiting for him and meets him with a low blow. Uso doubles over and Miz gets behind him before nailing the Skull Crushing Finale. Miz gets back to his feet and glares out to the crowd as they boo him. He stands over the fallen Uso as we cut backstage.]

~

[We open up backstage where Camacho stands in front of a camera. Camacho says that his loss last week was a one off and he will prove that next week as he is issuing an open challenge to anyone in the back. He also says that when he beats them they shouldn’t be too embarrassed because they will be getting defeated off of one of the best wrestlers in the WWE.]

~

[We open up in the Interview area and Josh Mathews is joined by The Rock. There are massive cheers from the fans as The Great One stands with a grin on his face.]

Josh Mathews: “Rock, last week you returned to the WWE and stated that you will be competing at Summerslam in August. I am guessing you are here tonight to let us know who you will be competing against?”

The Rock: “Josh, The Rock isn’t here to TELL you who he will be competing against at Summerslam because The Rock doesn’t yet know who he will be competing against. Later on tonight The Rock will walk down that aisle and he will get in the ring and he will tell the WWE Universe who he THINKS he should face at Summerslam. Tonight The Rock promises that we will go one step CLOSER to finding out who The Rock will beat at Summerslam.”

[Rock grins into the camera and raises his eyebrow before walking off.]

~

[We come back to the ring and Lord Tensai’s music hits. Sakamoto walks out and shortly after so does Lord Tensai. The two make their way down the ramp before Tensai gets in the ring. CM Punk is out next and he gets a good reaction from the crowd. He takes his time getting down to the ring but eventually he does and the match is set to get underway.]

Lord Tensai w/ Sakamoto v CM Punk

[Tensai and Punk circle each other in the ring before Punk puts his hand up for Tensai to grab. Tensai gets a grip in it but before Punk can do anything Tensai reels him in before grabbing him and hitting a belly to belly suplex. Tensai gets back to his feet and waits for Punk to get back up before running off the ropes and taking him down with a clothesline. Punk hits the mat hard but Tensai doesn’t let him recover at all and drags Punk back to his feet. Tensai hits him with a forearm shot to the jaw before shoving him back into the corner. Tensai charges at Punk and goes to squash him in the corner but Punk moves out of the way. Tensai goes right over and smashes his head off the ring post before stumbling back. Punk catches him with a kick to the side of his leg but Tensai doesn’t go down so Punk hits him with another kick. A third kick brings Tensai down to one knee and Punk has the opportunity to begin wailing on Tensai with rights and lefts to the face and head. Punk steps back and hits Tensai with a big kick to the side of the head but Tensai doesn’t go down. Punk grabs Tensai’s head and falls back to go for a DDT but Tensai pulls his head out, causing Punk to fall to the mat himself. Tensai gets back to his feet and Punk does the same. Punk grins at Tensai as the two begin to circle each other once again. Punk runs at Tensai and Tensai goes for a clothesline but Punk ducks underneath and jumps off the ropes, hitting an elbow to the jaw of Tensai. Tensai falls to a seated position and Punk runs off the ropes, hitting a low dropkick to the jaw of Tensai. Punk makes the cover but Tensai is quick to kick out. Punk gets back up and as Tensai begins to get up, Punk kicks him in the side of the head to take him back down. Punk panders to the crowd, getting the usual pop. Tensai crawls over to the corner and uses the ropes to drag himself to his feet before standing, facing Punk. Punk charges at him and nails him in the jaw with his knee before grabbing his head and running over to the centre of the ring before hitting him with the bulldog. Tensai rolls over to his back and Punk climbs onto the top rope. He stands up straight and points to the Heavens before diving down, nailing Tensai with an elbow drop. Punk hooks the leg and the referee counts the 1..2..3!]

DING! DING! DING!

[Punk gets to his feet and leans against the ropes, holding his head in pain. Justin Roberts announces him as the winner before Punk asks him for the mic. Roberts hands it to him and Punk gets in the centre of the ring, looking up at the Heavens.]

CM Punk: “It’s been a year now Macho, that one was for you!”

[The fans cheer as Punk hands the mic back over. Punk leaves the ring and grabs something from ringside before getting back in. He climbs to the second rope before putting on the signature shades of ‘Macho Man’ Randy Savage. A “Macho Man” chant breaks out amongst the fans as Punk jumps down and signals up to Macho Man again as we go to a brief commercial.]

[We come back live on RAW and almost instantly The Rock’s music hits. The Great One walks out onto the stage to a huge ovation from the crowd and quickly makes his way down the ramp before getting in the ring.]

The Rock: “FINALLY The Rock has come back to Richmond, Virginia! Last week The Rock came out here and he said that at Summerslam he will once again lace up the boots and kick some candy ass! The Rock, however, does not know who he will face at Summerslam but he is here tonight to run down the list of all the punk ass bitches that The Rock thinks he should face at Summerslam.”

[The Rock gets the usual cheap pop and he goes to continue but does not get the chance.]

Look In My Eyes, What Do You See? Cult Of Personality!

[The fans jump to their feet as CM Punk walks out onto the stage, still sweating following his match moments ago. The Macho Man’s shades now hang from his shirt and he heads down the ramp before grabbing a mic and getting in the ring.]

CM Punk: “Rock, Dwayne, whatever the hell you are calling yourself these days, I was going to sit backstage and let you run off a couple catchphrases and show of your goosebumps but I decided that wasting time was stupid. Let’s be honest, there is only one obvious choice for who you will be facing at Summerslam and I know for a fact that each and every single fan in this arena and sitting at home would love to see it happen.”

[This statement sparks an outbreak of “YES” chants from the fans, which both Punk and Rock laugh at.]

CM Punk: “Last year I made it perfectly clear that I didn’t like you and I know for a fact that you don’t like me. You don’t like the fact that I’m not what a WWE Superstar should look like and I don’t like you because you are a corporate sellout who refuses to admit it.”

[Punk garners some heat for this statement but he just shrugs it off.]

CM Punk: “Come on guys, I say it how it is you should know this by now. Dwayne you said that you left the WWE to open the door for other WWE Superstars to get into Hollywood but name me one guy who has been in a successful movie and is from the WWE since you “opened the door”. Exactly, you can’t. You talk about as much bullshit as Vince McMahon and trust me, that’s not an easy thing to do.”

[Rock shakes his head at Punk as he continues, now beginning to get more fans on side.]

CM Punk: “These fans like you because they don’t see it from our perspective. They are fans and what they care most about is seeing guys like you come back to the WWE and have one more big match. As for guys like me in the back, we see it as another has-been coming back to get that big fat pay cheque.”

[The fans now sit in silence, just enjoying what is happening in the ring.]

CM Punk: “You’re different though Dwayne. I mean you’re still an ass who left all these fans to go make more money but I think you are here for more than the money. I think that you’re here because you don’t want that buzz you get from the fans to go. You’re here because you know that when you’re not here you’re just another actor trying to get that big role.”

[Rock stares at Punk, listening to every word he says. Punk motions for Rock to speak as he steps into the corner and leans there, listening for what he has to say.”

The Rock: “CM Punk you’re right. The Rock isn’t here for the money, The Rock is here because he loves these fans. The Rock is here because the millions of The Rock’s fans around the world believe in him and know that he can still bring it. The Rock is here for matches like The Rock v John Cena at Wrestlemania XXVIII. The Rock is here for moments like the year build up to a single match.”

[The fans cheer for Rock as he says this, not once taking his eyes off Punk.]

The Rock: “Most importantly, The Rock is here to kick some candy ass! The Rock promised a once in a lifetime match at Summerslam and that is exactly what The Rock is going to give. The Rock v CM Punk. The People’s Champ v The (So-Called) Best In The World. Once in a lifetime. Generations collide once again. CM Punk you’re right, there is only one obvious choice for The Rock’s opponent at Summerslam and the man The Rock wants to face August 19th is CM Punk!”

[There is a loud pop as Rock extends his hand for Punk to shake.]

CM Punk: “Dwayne, I don’t want to repeat history here. If I shake your hand in the ring right now then it will be exactly like when you and John agreed to your match at Wrestlemania. What would usually happen right now would be one of us takes out the other and ends the show standing above them but I want to give the fans something to remember at Summerslam. Before I agree to this match I want to make an agreement. There won’t be any cheap shots on one another before the match. In fact, I don’t want to even see you before our match. You stay out of my way and I’ll stay out of yours. Before our match at Summerslam we aren’t allowed to lay a finger on each other, if we do then the match is off. Also, after I beat your ass you can’t go crying to Vinnie for a rematch. I know you and John will have another match but I want this to be a one off; once in a lifetime. The Rock v CM Punk will be special, hell it will be match of the year. Nobody is going to ruin that and a rematch would completely ruin the spectacle.”

[Punk now stands right in Rock’s face, staring into his eyes.]

The Rock: “The Rock wants to make sure he’s got this right. The Rock and CM Punk are not allowed to touch one another before the match and it will be a onetime only deal with absolutely no rematch?”

[Punk nods.]

The Rock: “Bring it!”

[Rock throws his mic away and Punk does the same before the two come right up close and personal. The two stare each other straight in the eyes, neither daring to blink. Both men grin at each other and remain face to face as RAW goes off the air.]
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:30 pm

Smackdown will be up at some point this week and hopefully RAW will be up not long after.

I should start getting the shows in on time within the next couple of weeks as my last exam is on Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:41 pm

When I get my laptop back, I will be making banners! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:44 pm

Awesome! Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:59 pm

The following is an Interview conducted on WWE.com with WWE Superstar Goldust.

Goldust, many would say that the biggest highlight of your career is becoming a 3-time Intercontinental Champion. However, many compare your reigns to that of your brother's and say that yours is sub-par to his. Do you agree with them?
I think it is a little unfair to compare our reigns, especially seeing as I have held the Championship three times and him only once. He may have held the Championship for seven months whereas I have held it for about five months all in. I'm definitely proud of my little brother but I don't like to compare careers. My career was more focused around entertaining the fans while Cody's is more about winning gold. I don't need to win gold because I am gold.

Another thing which you and Cody have in common is that the two of you are both former Tag Team Champions. Cody is a 3-time World Tag Team Champion and a 1-time WWE Tag Team Champion whereas you are just a 1-time World Tag Team Champion. Do you think that maybe Cody has outdone you where Tag Team wrestling is concerned?
To be perfectly honest I would say that he has outdone me in Tag Team wrestling because to be perfectly honest I never really tried to break out as part of a tag team. When I teamed up with Booker T it was only meant to be a little bit of fun but in a way it became an overnight success. When we split up I attempted a little run with Lance Storm but that soon fizzled out. Cody, on the other hand, started off in the WWE by teaming up with Hardcore Holly. Bob was sort of like Cody's mentor to break through in the business. To be honest, his first reign with Ted DiBiase doesn't count because he turned his back on Bob to "win" the Championships with Ted. I don't believe that is even possible to be honest. As for his third reign as World Tag Team Champion I don't really believe that John Cena and Batista winning the Championships should count so in my mind that would make Cody a 1-time World Tag Team Champion. As for his reign as WWE Tag Team Champion with Drew McIntyre, I don't actually believe that was meant to happen. Cody and Drew were just two guys thrown together, a little like myself and Book, and like us they were an overnight success. It was never going to last though and as soon as they lost the Championships they split up. Cody is better than being in a tag team and he has proven that.

So do you believe that Cody has a bright future?
Definitely, 2012 is going to be Cody's year. Either Cody will do what he always does and wrestle his ass off or he will finally get that big break and win the World Championship.

Bold statement Dustin. What about you? What does the future hold for Goldust?
Well in the immediate future I have a match against Darren Young this Friday on Smackdown. It has come to my attention that I may be getting on a bit as far as my professional career goes. That is why I have served myself with an ultimatum. If I lose this Friday on Smackdown then I will retire.. for good. Which basically means that the future of Goldust's career rests solely on my performance this Friday.

Well good luck with that Goldust and I know that you will have the entire WWE Universe on your side in your match on Smackdown.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:06 pm

I had part of last Friday's show written but have decided to do quick results since I have fallen so far behind schedule.

I'm going to do quick results for this past Monday night's show as well as tomorrow night's Smackdown.

This will then be the last batch of quick results and back to full shows this coming Monday.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:07 pm

May 25th 2012

[Smackdown comes on the air and Know Your Enemy begins to blare through the speakers. The cameras sweep through the crowd, showing the signs supporting various supporters. The commentators welcome us to the show before the camera snaps round to the stage as Derrick Bateman and Johnny Curtis are making their way out. They are quick down the ramp and get in the ring as Air Boom’s music hits. Kofi and Bourne both walk out onto the stage as a clip from last week is shown when Kofi found R-Truth unconscious. By the time the clip is finished both men are in the ring and we are ready for this #1 Contenders Match.]

Derrick Bateman & Johnny Curtis v Air Boom ~ #1 Contenders to WWE Tag Team Championships

[Kofi and Curtis start things off by locking up in the centre of the ring. Curtis gets Kofi in the headlock but Kofi quickly slips out before catching Curtis with a kick to the side of the leg. Curtis’ leg buckles and he falls to one knee before Kofi kicks him in the head, sending him down to the mat. Curtis slumps to the ground and Kofi rolls him onto his back before making the cover. Curtis is quick to kick out and both men get back to their feet. Kofi charges at Curtis for a clothesline but Curtis ducks underneath and bounces off the ropes before nailing Kofi with a dropkick. Curtis gets back up and waits for Kofi to get up to his knees before grabbing him and lifting him up to his feet. Curtis goes to get him in position for a suplex but Kofi breaks his hold before clocking him over the jaw with a right hand. Curtis backs up a little and Kofi ducks underneath a right hand from Curtis and jumps across the ring, tagging in Bourne. Bourne runs in the ring and hits a spinning heel kick on Curtis, sending him down to the mat. Curtis slowly rises back up and when he is in a bent over position, Bourne nails a big dropkick to the side of his head. Bourne gets back up and turns around as Bateman runs in the ring. Kofi comes out of nowhere and takes out Bateman with the Trouble In Paradise. Curtis blindsides Kofi, kicking him out of the ring. However, when he turns around Bourne is waiting for him and hits him in the head with a knee to the jaw. Bourne quickly climbs to the top rope and dives down, nailing Curtis with Air Bourne for the 1..2..3!]

Winners ~ Air Boom

[Bourne gets to his feet as he and Kofi are announced as the #1 Contenders. Kofi gets in the ring and he and Bourne embrace before having their arms raised in victory. Bourne motions for the music to stop before grabbing a mic and addressing the crowd. Bourne announces that this match is dedicated to R-Truth and he wishes him a speedy recovery.]

~

[We open up in the Interview area as Eden Stiles stands with Darren Young standing by her side, a huge grin on his face.]

Eden Stiles: “Darren, last week you once again defeated Big Show with the help of Daniel Bryan. Tonight you face Goldust and Goldust recently stated on WWE.com that if he loses tonight then he will leave the WWE. Do you think you can win when there is so much pressure on you?”

Darren Young: “Eden of course I can win. Last week I pinned Big Show. You know what that means? That means that I managed to keep his shoulders on the mat for a three count and that is a giant achievement, pun intended. All I can say tonight is Goldust better be happy that his last match is against the future face of the WWE.”

[Darren gives Eden a quick wink before walking off.]

~

[John Laurinaitis stands in his office with David Otunga and the two are engaged in a hushed conversation when Randy Orton walks in. Orton tells John that he should be Jericho’s first challenger for the WWE Championship he runs off a list of reasons why before John tells him that he agrees. Orton is surprised but that soon changes as John continues. John tells Orton that he needs to prove himself first and that is why tonight he will run the Gauntlet. If Orton wins then he can get his match but if he loses then he won’t.]

~

[We come back to the ring and Heath Slater is in the ring, shouting at the crowd. Jack Swagger’s music hits and he walks out to small cheers from the crowd. Abraham Washington and Justin Gabriel walk out behind him but stop on the stage as Tyson Kidd walks out and joins them. The four men head down the ramp, chatting away, before Swagger gets in the ring and the other three walk around the side. Washington joins the commentary table while Kidd and Gabriel have a seat outside of the ring.]

Heath Slater v Jack Swagger w/ Abraham Washington, Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd

[Swagger takes Slater down with a clothesline but Slater is quick to get back up. Slater charges at Swagger but Swagger sees it coming and takes down Slater with a shoulder block. Swagger screams out to the crowd, garnering a cheap pop from the crowd. He turns in time to catch a wild right from a recovered Slater and snatches him before hitting a powerslam on him. Swagger snatches Slater by the head and drags him to his feet before wrapping his arms around the waist of Slater. Swagger hoists him up into the air before slamming him back down on the mat. Swagger moves around and locks in a headlock on the grounded Slater, locking it in tighter and tighter. Slater manages to weasel his way out and tries to scurries out of the ring. Slater holds his hands up as if to say he is done but when he walks around the side of the ring to head up the ramp he is met by Kidd and Gabriel. Gabriel and Kidd move as if to go for Slater and Slater turns in fear and runs back in the ring. Slater gets back to his feet and walks into Swagger who kicks him in the midsection before grabbing him by the waist and nailing the Gutwrench Powerbomb for the 1..2..3!]

Winner: Jack Swagger

[Swagger gets back to his feet and has his arm raised in victory before the other three men get in the ring and join him. They congratulate Swagger before they all leave the ring and heading backstage.]

[We come back on the air and Mark Henry’s music hits as the World’s Strongest Man makes his way out onto the stage. He makes his way down the ramp as a replay of him stumbling his words last week is shown. By the time the replay is finished Henry is in the ring and has a mic in hand, sparking boos from the crowd already.]

Mark Henry: “Shut up! I am sick and tired of every single one of you idiots booing me week after week. Last week I did nothing yet everyone gave me abuse! That is why I am not going to waste any time this week in pandering to you lot. I only have one thing to say. I QUIT!”

[Henry throws down the mic and stares into the camera as the crowd sit in shock. A “goodbye” chant starts as soon as the news has sunk in of what Henry has just said. Henry shakes his head at the crowd and leaves the ring, heading backstage, as the scene fades.]

~

[John Laurinaitis informs David Otunga that he will go one on one with Booker T later on tonight.]

Darren Young def. Goldust

[Goldust bids farewell to the WWE Universe and thanks all of the fans for years off support.]

[Cody Rhodes comes out and cuts a promo about how he has promised for weeks now that he is going to be back on a winning streak. He continues but is soon interrupted by Zack Ryder who comes out and tells Rhodes they have a match.]

Cody Rhodes v Zack Ryder went to a No Contest

[Kane cuts a backstage promo on how he is going to bring hell to everyone on the Smackdown roster and nobody will come close to defeating the Devil’s Favourite Demon for the United States Championship.]

Kaitlyn def. AJ via DQ

David Otunga def. Booker T

Randy Orton def. Mason Ryan in the first part of the Gauntlet

[As Orton was waiting for his second opponent, the music of Christian hit. He came out to a mixed reaction from the crowd and got in the ring as Orton’s second opponent. The two went back and forth for a little while before Christian took out Orton with the Spear. Christian could have went for the cover but instead chose to leave the ring.]

Randy Orton def. Christian via Countout

Randy Orton def. Chris Jericho to win the Gauntlet and become #1 Contender

Last edited by Ricardo Rodriguez > God on Thu May 31, 2012 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:23 pm

May 28th 2012

Quick Results

Alex Riley & Ted DiBViase def. Epico & Primo

Brodus Clay def. Tyler Reks via DQ

[Brodus Clay looked set to win the match when he was blindsided by Curt Hawkins who viciously attacked him with his cane, leaving him at the mercy of Reks. Reks finished Clay off with the Big Kahuna before he and Hawkins taunted the fallen big man.]

Beth Phoenix def. Tamina

[Following the Divas Champion's victory, Kharma came out onto the stage and informed Beth that they will be facing off for the Divas Championship at No Way Out in a Lumberjill Match.]

Justin Gabriel def. Camacho

[John Cena came out to the ring for the final spot in the #1 Contender's Match at No Way Out. He was waiting for a good few minutes for his opponent before Wade Barrett came out to big cheers from the crowd.]

Wade Barrett def. John Cena
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:42 pm

June 1st 2012

Quick Results

Darren Young def. Zack Ryder

[Zack Ryder had Darren Young in prime position for the Rough Ryder but Cody Rhodes distracted Ryder, giving Darren the chance to score the victory.]

David Otunga def. Kofi Kingston

[Evan Bourne, who was in Kofi's corner, attempted to distract Otunga but Kofi told Evan to stay out of it which in the end resulted in Kofi getting blindsided and defeated.]

Tyson Kidd def. Hunico

Cody Rhodes def. Booker T

[Following the match, Cody Rhodes got on the mic and said that the ultimate disrespect is to interrupt someone when they are in the middle of saying something. It was on this note that Cody Rhodes challenged Zack Ryder to a match at No Way Out to settle their differences, especially after the ending to their match last week.]

Christian & Chris Jericho def. Randy Orton & Big Show
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:30 am

After last night's Smackdown, a WWE.com reporter caught up with Zack Ryder and asked him what his answer is for Cody Rhodes.

Zack Ryder gave a short answer; the match is on.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:56 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
After last night's Smackdown, a WWE.com reporter caught up with Zack Ryder and asked him what his answer is for Cody Rhodes.

Zack Ryder gave a short answer; the match is on.

Well if we can't get along let's get it on. I like this.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:02 pm

June 4th 2012

[RAW comes on the air as Burn It To The Ground blares through the speakers. The commentators introduce us to the show before the camera sweeps over the crowd, showing many signs. The camera snaps round to the ring as the music of Wade Barrett hits and he slowly walks out out onto the stage to a chorus of boos from the majority of the fans. He makes his way down the ramp before finally getting in the ring and grabbing a mic.]

Wade Barrett: “Last week I defeated John Cena and will now compete at No Way Out for the chance to become #1 Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship. Now when, not if, I win that match I will face Sheamus at Money In The Bank and I guarantee that I will win the World Heavyweight Champiosnhip.”

[Wade grins at the crowd as they continue to boo him, some fans are even chanting for Sheamus to come out.]

Wade Barrett: “I like to compare myself and Sheamus‘ feelings towards one another the same way I describe the relationship between the modern day Ireland and England; we hate each other but nobody knows why. All I know is that Sheamus currently holds what I want most in the world right now and that is the World Heavyweight Championship. I have been out of action for months now and all I have been able to do is sit at home and watch this show and while I was sitting at home I made a promise to myself that the moment I was ready I would come back and I would win the World Heavyweight Championship.”

Look In My Eyes, What Do You See? Cult Of Personality!

[The fans burst into cheers as CM Punk walks out onto the stage, a grin on his face. He walks down the ramp, not taking his eyes off of Barrett, and grabs a mic before getting in the ring.]

CM Punk: “Forgive me for interrupting this big return of yours Wade but I just thought I’d point out that you’re getting a little ahead of yourself. You see you are already talking about facing Sheamus at Money In The Bank but to do that you have to go through me and I don’t see that happening.”

[Punk gets right in Wade’s face, cocking a grin as he does so. Just then, Alberto Del Rio’s music hits and he walks out wearing a sharp black suit. He storms down the ramp and grabs a mic before getting in, standing in the corner with Punk and Barrett now backing away from each other.]

Alberto Del Rio: “CM Punk, Wade Barrett is not the only one getting ahead of himself. You see it is not just you that he has to defeat to get a shot at Sheamus because I am also in that match and I am the only one here who is deserving enough to be World Heavyweight Champion. It is my-”

CM Punk: “Let me just stop you right there Alberto because if you so much as think about using the word destiny then I am going to shove that mic so far down your throat you will literally be able to talk out of your ass for once.”

[The fans cheer as Del Rio backs up and stares at Punk in anger.]

CM Punk: “Now I’ve had enough talking and I’d love nothing more than to just leave this ring and head backstage but I know that’s not going to happen. I can see where this is heading and I think I might get things started.”

[Punk drops his mic and pounces at Del Rio, knocking him into the corner and getting him down to a seated position with multiple rights and lefts. He then turns as Barrett charges at him and catches him with a kick to the midsection, causing Barrett to double over. Punk turns his attention back to Del Rio and sticks his foot in the throat of Del Rio, choking him. Punk releases his hold and turns but walks right into a big boot from Barrett. Punk falls to the mat and Barrett gets down on top of him and begins to lay into him with right after right. Del Rio is soon back to his feet and walks over, joining in with beating down Punk.]

It’s A Shame For They Lost Their Head!

[Sheamus comes bounding out onto the stage and charges down the ramp, jumping in the ring. He gets to his feet and takes down Del Rio with a double forearm shot but before he can get Barrett, he scurries out of the ring. Barrett walks around the side and backs up the ramp as Del Rio gets out and does the same. Punk gets to his feet and stands in the corner as all four of them stare at each other uneasily.]

~

[We open up in the locker room area with Abraham Washington, Jack Swagger, Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd. They are talking about Jack Swagger’s big match later on with The Miz and how they all need to be working as a unit tonight. They all thank Washington for everything he has done so far but AW says this is just the beginning.]

~

[We come back to the ring and Brodus Clay dances out along with Cameron and Naomi. He gets in the ring and continues dancing but is soon interrupted by Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks. They both get down the ramp but only Hawkins gets in the ring, ready for this match. The camera zooms in on the stitches on Clay’s head, the stitches he received after being attacked by Hawkins with his cane.]

Brodus Clay v Curt Hawkins w/ Tyler Reks

[Clay charges at Hawkins as soon as the bell rings but Hawkins slides out of the ring and hides behind Reks. Clay shakes his head and rolls back in the ring, motioning for Hawkins to get in. Reluctantly, Hawkins does so and stands opposite the much bigger Clay. Clay begins edging forwards and Hawkins bails out of the ring once again. Clay leaves the ring and goes after him and once again Hawkins hides behind Reks. Clay doesn’t stop to think this time and charges through Reks, taking him down with a massive shoulder block. Hawkins tries to run away but Cameron and Naomi block his way. Hawkins turns and Clay begins to jirate, laughing at one half of the Tag Champions. Hawkins slides in the ring and Clay is hot on his tail. Hawkins goes to run out the other side of the ring but Clay catches him before he can do so and drags him into the centre of the ring. He gets Hawkins to his feet and knocks him back down with a headbutt. Clay runs off the ropes and goes to rebound off them but Reks grabs him from the outside, causing him to trip over. The referee calls for the bell as Reks slides in the ring.]

Winner: Brodus Clay (DQ)

[Reks gets to his feet and waits for Clay to do the same before smashing him over the head with the WWE Tag Team Championship. Clay hits the mat hard and his wound from last week has been burst open once again. Hawkins gets up and Reks hands him his Championship before the two leave the ring and head backstage, leaving a medic to check on Clay.]

~

[We open up in the Interview area and Josh Mathews is standing alongside The Miz.]

Josh Mathews: “Miz, back at Wrestlemania you picked up the win for Team Johnny and won Mr Laurinaitis the right to be General Manager of both RAW and Smackdown. Since then things haven’t exactly gone how you planned them to go as you have been on a bit of a losing streak. With all due respect Miz, what’s going on?”

[Miz turns his head and slightly and stares at Josh menacingly. Josh presses Miz to answer but Miz just stares back, not daring to blink. Josh thanks Miz for his time and runs off as Miz returns to staring into the camera, an extremely pissed off look on his face.]

~

[We open up in the Divas locker room where every diva bar Beth Phoenix and Kharma are getting ready and talking away to each other. The entire room falls silent as Kharma walks in and slowly walks over to where Kelly and Tamina are sitting. She motions as if to go for them and they jump to their feet and back off instinctively. Kharma does her usual maniacal laugh and all the divas rush out of the locker room, leaving Kharma laughing alone.]

~

[We come back to the ring and Vickie Guerrero walks out onto the stage. She tells the fans how she has recently acquired Drew McIntyre and will now lead him and Dolph Ziggler to success. She then introduces Dolph who will be competing in this match and he walks out alongside Drew McIntyre. The three make their way down to the ring and Dolph gets in while Drew and Vickie walk around the side. John Cena’s music then hits and he runs out to a big reaction from the crowd. He runs down the ramp and slides in the ring, ready for a fight.]

Dolph Ziggler w/ Drew McIntyre & Vickie Guerrero v John Cena

[Dolph and Cena lock up in the centre of the ring to start things off with Cena taking control and wrapping his arms around the waist of Dolph. Cena lifts Dolph up for a German suplex but Dolph manages to block it and rolls forward, getting Cena off of him. Both men get back to their feet and Dolph hits him across the jaw with a stiff right hand. Cena touches his jaw and stares right through Dolph. Cena responds with a flurry of rights and lefts, backing Dolph into the ropes. Cena then tosses Dolph across the ring and catches him on the rebound with a flying shoulder block. Dolph hits the mat and Cena makes the cover but only gets a 2 count. Cena gets back up and climbs to the second rope, waiting for Dolph to get up. Dolph begins rising and gets to a bent over position before Cena dives down for a led drop to the back of Dolph’s head but Dolph stands up straight at the last minute, causing Cena to hit the mat. Dolph waits for Cena to get to a seated position before running off the ropes and hitting a dropkick to the face of Cena. Dolph makes the cover but Cena manages to kick out at a count of 2. Dolph gets back to his feet and does a handstand, showing off for the fans. He spins it around and lands on his knee, winking into the camera as he does so. By the time he gets back to his feet, Cena has done the same and Dolph catches him with a swift kick to the leg, making him stumble. Dolph runs off the ropes and nails Cena with a dropkick right to the jaw. Dolph gets to his feet and walks over to the corner before jumping on the top rope and lounging, mockingly yawning. The fans boo Dolph but the boos soon turn to cheers as Cena blindsides Dolph with a clubbing blow to the gut. Dolph falls to the mat and clutches his midsection as Cena tries to shake off some sore spots. Cena gets Dolph to his feet and grabs him before hitting a fisherman suplex. Cena gets up and takes off an armband, throwing it out to the crowd. He gives Dolph his “you can’t see me” taunt before running off the ropes, most likely going for the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Vickie gets up on the apron and shouts at the referee just before Cena reaches the rope, distracting the referee so Drew can catch Cena’s leg. Cena manages to stay on his feet and turns to confront Drew. Dolph is quick to take advantage and gets to his feet before hitting the Zig Zag. Dolph hooks the leg of Cena and the referee turns around to count the 1..2..3!]

Winner: Dolph Ziggler

[Dolph gets to his feet and swipes his hair back before flicking sweat onto the body of Cena. Dolph steps out onto the apron and laughs at Cena before jumping down and meeting Drew and Vickie at the bottom of the ramp. The two raise Dolph’s arms in victory before the three head backstage.]

[We come back live and Ezekiel Jackson is in the ring, getting the fans pumped up. Daniel Bryan is out next and he makes his way out with the Intercontinental Championship around his waist to big “YES” chants. He gets in the ring and stands opposite Jackson as both men prepare to go at it.]

Ezekiel Jackson v Daniel Bryan

[Jackson corners Bryan as soon as the bell rings and gets him onto the top rope. He grabs him by the throat and goes to throw him over his head but Bryan retains a grip on Jackson’s arm and rolls him through, managing to lock in the Yes Lock almost instantly. Jackson struggles for a few moments before finally giving in and tapping out as Bryan pulls harder and harder on his arm.]

Winner: Daniel Bryan

[Bryan gets to his feet and has his arm raised in victory by the referee. He is handed the Intercontinental Championship and he jumps to the second rope and raises it in the air. He jumps down and turns around as Jackson is getting to his feet. Jackson gets up and holds his arm while staring at Bryan. Bryan extends his hand and Jackson accepts it, shaking hands with the Intercontinental Champion. Bryan grabs a mic while Jackson leaves the ring and heads up the ramp.]

Daniel Bryan: “Give it up for Zeke everyone! You know since I won the World Heavyweight Championship back in December I haven’t exactly been myself and after I lost the Championship I sunk even further into a false identity.”

[The fans remain quiet as they wait to see where Bryan is going with this.]

Daniel Bryan: “I became over confident the more I won matches and it got to the point where I didn’t know whether you guys were laughing with me or at me so I had a week to myself to think about all of this and I decided that I didn’t like what I had become and I apologise to anybody that I upset since winning the World Championship and I’d especially like to apologise to AJ who, as I understand, has went a little psychotic on the divas lately.“

[The fans cheer Bryan lately and laugh a little at his comment concerning AJ.]

Daniel Bryan: “I hope you all accept my apology and support me as your Intercontinental Champion.”

[The fans cheer in approval of Bryan and he grins before going to leave.]

AWESOME!

[The cheers turn to boos as The Miz storms out onto the stage, obviously still pissed off from earlier. He gets in the ring and grabs a mic before getting in the face of Bryan.]

The Miz: “Daniel you know that I’ve never liked you, not even when I was your mentor in NXT. I did, however, respect you when you finally done the right thing and turned your back on these idiotic fans. Now what? You feel sorry for them so you’re going to start pandering to them to get some support because you know that without you will not last passed one PPV with that Intercontinental Championship.”

[The fans boo Miz but Bryan merely laughs at him.]

Daniel Bryan: “I don’t feel sorry for them Mikey, I just know that you don’t get anywhere by being a jerk. I’m sure you think so but when was the last time you actually won a match? I mean John Laurinaitis promised his team that they would get Championship matches if they won at Wrestlemania but I don’t remember you actually getting one.”

The Miz: “Never call me Mikey. My name is The Miz and if you disrespect me again then I will end you. I know all your weaknesses Daniel because it was me that created them. I’ve proved in the past how much better than you I am and I will take pleasure in reminding these fans exactly what makes me better than you.”

Daniel Bryan: “Is this your way of challenging me to a match Mikey? If so then how about we do it at No Way Out and because I know I will beat you then I’ll put my Intercontinental Championship on the line.”

[The fans cheer at this and Miz thinks about it for a moment before replying.]

The Miz: “On one condition, I pick the type of match in which we will compete.”

Daniel Bryan: “You got it Mike but take your time and think about it before you make your decision.“

[Bryan taps Miz on the shoulder and leaves the ring, heading up the ramp as the fans chant “YES” over and over again. He gets to the top of the stage and turns, looking down at Miz, before raising the Intercontinental Championship in the air with both hands.]

~

[We open up backstage where Vickie Guerrero is standing with Drew McIntyre and Dolph Ziggler. Drew and Dolph are telling Vickie that she needs to recruit Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks, especially after what they saw them do to Brodus Clay earlier. Vickie says she will think about it but for now she is just happy things are going well for them.]

~

[We come back to the ring and Alberto Del Rio makes his way out in some fancy car while Ricardo Rodriguez introduces him. Del Rio takes his time getting out of the car and making his way down the ramp but eventually he does and he gets in the ring. Sheamus is out next and he has the World Heavyweight Championship wrapped around his waist. He makes his way down the ramp and gets in the ring, ready to take on Del Rio.]

Alberto Del Rio v Sheamus

[Del Rio and Sheamus go straight at it as soon as the bell rings with Sheamus hitting right and lefts to the face of Del Rio while Del Rio hits Sheamus repeatedly with kicks to the side of the leg and midsection. Sheamus takes control with a stiff right hand which sends Del Rio to the mat. Sheamus runs off the ropes and drops an elbow on the chest of Del Rio before getting to his feet. Sheamus drags Del Rio up and shoves him into the corner before charging at him to squash him. Del Rio sees it coming and moves out of the way, causing Sheamus to hit the turnbuckles. Del Rio spins Sheamus around and begins to lay into him with boot after boot to the body of Sheamus. Del Rio takes a step back and lets Sheamus to stumble forward before nailing him with an enzeguri. Del Rio rolls Sheamus onto his back and hooks the leg to get a two count. Del Rio gets back up and begins getting Sheamus up but Sheamus shoves him back and waits for Del Rio to come at him before taking him down with a double handed forearm shot. Del Rio gets back up and Sheamus grabs him before throwing him off of the ropes and going for the Brogue Kick. Del Rio ducks underneath and waits for Sheamus to turn around before kicking him in the midsection. Del Rio grabs Sheamus’ arm and goes to go for the Cross Armbreaker but Sheamus blocks it and instead gets Del Rio up on his shoulders. Sheamus shifts Del Rio into the right position before hitting him with the White Noise for the 1..2..3!]

Winner: Sheamus

[Sheamus gets to his feet and kicks Del Rio out of the ring before grabbing his World Heavyweight Championship from ringside. He raises it into the air as the referee raises his other arm in victory. Sheamus climbs to the second rope and raises the Championship in the air with both hands before jumping down. Sheamus turns and is met by a spear out of nowhere from Brock Lesnar. Brock gets back to his feet and laughs at the fallen Sheamus. Brock drops down to the mat and gets in the face of Sheamus, shouting that he will unleash Hell at No Way Out. Brock gets to his feet and taunts the fans as we cut backstage.]

~

[We open up in the Interview with Josh Mathews and John Cena.]

Josh Mathews: “John, earlier on tonight you took on Dolph Ziggler in a losing effort. This is yet another defeat you have suffered and it is the second loss in two weeks. John I think it is safe to say that your mindset hasn’t been the same since you lost to The Rock at Wrestlemania. Do you think this is an unfair statement or would you agree?”

John Cena: “You know what Josh I wish I could use that as my excuse for losing but I can’t. You see Josh you can’t blame multiple losses on one loss, regardless of how big a loss that was. Yes I put everything into my match with The Rock at Wrestlemania but I have long since accepted that The Rock was the better man on the night. My career is on a little bit of a downward spiral at the moment but very soon I will climb back to the top and be able to say THE CHAMP IS HERE!”

[John thanks Josh before slapping him over the shoulder and walking off.]

[We come back live and The Miz makes his way out to big boos from the crowd. A replay from his altercation with Daniel Bryan is shown while he makes his way down the ramp. By the time the clip finishes, Miz is in the ring and Jack Swagger is making his way out along with the rest of Abraham Washington’s Clientele. Swagger gets in the ring as the rest of them make their way around the side.]

The Miz v Jack Swagger w/ Abraham Washington’s Clientele

[Miz and Swagger circle each other in the ring, neither man wanting to make the first move. Finally, Swagger lunges at Miz and wraps his arms around the waist before raising him into the air and slamming him back down on his back. Swagger releases his hold and gets back to his feet as Miz begins rising also. Miz gets to his feet and Swagger kicks him in the midsection before grabbing him and throwing him to the outside. The fans cheer for Swagger as he grins out to them. He leaves the ring and gets Miz back to his feet but Miz surprises him with a swift right hand to the jaw. Swagger stumbles back and Miz tackles him into the ring apron. Miz takes a step back and rolls back in the ring while Swagger stands holding his back in pain. Miz waits for Swagger to turn around before running at him and knocking him down with a baseball slide. Swagger is propelled forward and lands in a slumped position against the barricade at ringside. Gabriel and Kidd walk around and check on him but the referee shouts at him to leave him alone. Gabriel and Kidd do so and allow Swagger to get up on his own. Swagger shakes his head and rolls back in the ring just before the referee reaches a nine count. Miz goes to kick Swagger as soon as he gets back in but Swagger catches Miz’s leg before he can do so. Swagger throws Miz back and gets back to his feet just as Miz rolls through and back to his feet. Miz charges at Swagger but Swagger is first to act and hits Miz with a big spear to the leg of Miz. Swagger hooks the leg but Miz manages to kick out at two but is visibly hurt. Swagger spreads his arms out and shouts for the Ankle Lock before grabbing Miz’s ankle. He locks the hold in tight and drags Miz to the centre of the ring. Swagger has the hold locked in tight and Miz is screaming in pain. Miz looks set to tap out but manages to roll through the hold and grabs Swagger’s leg on the way over, getting Swagger and a type of small package. Swagger just manages to kick out before the referee’s hand comes down for the three. Swagger is forced to release his hold while kicking out and is now back to his feet. Miz gets up but is now hobbling and appears to be at a massive disadvantage. Swagger lunges for Miz’s leg but Miz manages to side step it and Swagger has to rush back to his feet. Swagger grins at Miz, who has a severe look of pain on his face. Swagger once again lunges at Miz’s leg and Miz sidesteps once again but this time the weight he puts on his leg causes him to fall down to the mat. This gives Swagger his opportunity and he gets to his feet before stomping on the ankle of Miz, ensuring he is grounded. Swagger pulls down both straps of his singlet and once again shouts for the Ankle Lock. Swagger drags Miz to the centre of the ring and locks in the Ankle Lock before dropping down to the mat and locking his legs around the leg of Miz, causing the hold to be locked in even tighter. Miz stretches his arms out as far as they can stretch, reaching for the bottom rope but he can’t reach. He tries to pull himself and Swagger towards the ropes but it is a dead cause. With no alternative, Miz gives in and taps the mat repeatedly.]

Winner: Jack Swagger

[Swagger releases the hold and Miz instantly grasps his ankle in pain. He scurries over to the corner and sits, holding onto his ankle. Swagger gets to his feet and climbs to the second rope, slapping his chest before raising his arms in the air in victory. Swagger jumps down and heads out of the ring to join the rest of Abraham Washington’s Clientele. They celebrate Swagger’s victory before heading backstage as Miz has his ankle checked by the ringside doctor.]

[We come back live and CM Punk begins making his way out. He takes his time in getting down the ramp before getting in the ring just as Wade Barrett begins making his way out. Barrett also takes his time making his way down the ramp but eventually both men are in the ring and we are ready for this match.]

CM Punk v Wade Barrett

[Punk and Barrett both charge at each other and Punk goes for a clothesline but Barrett ducks underneath and tackles Punk down. Barrett begins to unload on Punk with right hand after right hand to his head. Barrett gets back up and swipes his boot across the face of Punk before stepping back. Punk gets back to his feet, holding his jaw, and Barrett grabs him before throwing him across the ring. Barrett goes for a clothesline but Punk ducks underneath and bounces off the ropes before hitting an elbow to the jaw of Barrett. Punk gets back up and waits for Barrett to get back to his feet before kicking him hard in the midsection. Barrett doubles over and Punk grabs his head, hitting a DDT. Punk rolls Barrett onto his back and makes the cover but Barrett quickly kicks out. Punk gets up but Barrett is quick on his heels and both men get back to their feet. Barrett hits Punk with a right hand and Punk quickly retaliates, sparking a flurry of shot after shot from both men. Barrett’s bare knuckle brawling background comes into play here and he takes advantage, dazing Punk. Barrett then throws Punk across the ring before grabbing him on the rebound and nailing the Winds Of Change. Barrett gets back and signals for Punk to get up. Eventually Punk does and Barrett gets him up in his shoulders for Wasteland but Punk manages to slip down behind him. Barrett turns around and is met by a stiff kick from Punk. Barrett flops down to the mat and Punk steps out onto the apron. He slowly climbs up the turnbuckles before standing up straight on the top rope. He raises his hands up to the Heavens but Alberto Del Rio comes out of nowhere and knocks Punk off of the top rope and down to the floor on the outside. Del Rio then gets in the ring and nails a rising Barrett with an enezguri.]

No Contest

[Del Rio gets back to his feet and looks at Punk on the outside and Barrett down in front of him. Del Rio laughs at both men and poses for the crowd. He climbs to the second rope and motions for a Championship to be around his waist. This is the last image we see of RAW as the show goes off the air.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next