The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production

Go down 
+10
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
#Animal
Jarrett
RED
Cole
Adam
Bleed Green
SP
Jigsaw*
Karl
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam
Founder
Founder

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:05 pm

First point of review; I think you're putting shows up too fast. It's very hard for the reader to digest. I mean look at it this way as well; if you had have put RAW up tomorrow, the Smackdown on the Friday and the RAW the following Monday, you would've had an extra week to write future shows. If you follow this formula you can keep a couple of shows ahead at all times Smile
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:08 pm

I was actually going to do that but what I like to do when I am booking the WWE is do it in real time so that my shows are up to date with the real shows. This is mostly for my benefit as I like to compare the way I portray the characters with the way WWE portray them. I see where you are coming from but the shows will be more spaced out now as I have caught up with real time.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:53 pm

loved the draft show! Sheamus and Bryan going to RAW were shocks to me, and Lesnar taking out Sheamus. this looks like a good feud indeed! favorite part was obviously Kane taking everyone out. good show man!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:55 pm

Thanks Jigsaw, I wanted to put a little curve ball in with Lesnar attacking Sheamus so I hope that came across well.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:01 pm

I'm going to go read all the shows right after I write this homework down.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:06 pm

Awesome, make sure to drop me a review!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:06 pm

For sure brotha!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:14 pm

Also, four matches have been announced for Over The Limit so far so would you be able to make the banners when you get a chance?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:17 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Also, four matches have been announced for Over The Limit so far so would you be able to make the banners when you get a chance?

Yep, im working on em now.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:18 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 933a2b5fc1World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 C10f413fd1

It has just been announced that Big Show v Daniel Bryan at Over The Limit will now be for the Intercontinental Championship!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:19 pm

Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:20 pm

Not a Problem! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:26 pm

I thought too many lower to midcarders were drafted even though there was only one. You could have saved Jackson for the supplemental draft. As for the other picks, I liked them. Don't like the fact that Ryder was drafted on TV, but he is a big crowd pleaser so WWE would probably actually do it. Sheamus and Bryan getting drafted was probably the coolest. I felt that you drafted too many of SD's big stars to Raw. Now who do they have besides Orton, Jericho, and Kane? Hopefully you push some guys/draft some shockers in the supplemental draft. Overall I'd give the draft portion a 6.2/10. But the show itself was a solid 8. I hope you keep doing this for a while and I'm glad you're back with a WWE booker.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:31 pm

Cole wrote:
I thought too many lower to midcarders were drafted even though there was only one. You could have saved Jackson for the supplemental draft. As for the other picks, I liked them. Don't like the fact that Ryder was drafted on TV, but he is a big crowd pleaser so WWE would probably actually do it. Sheamus and Bryan getting drafted was probably the coolest. I felt that you drafted too many of SD's big stars to Raw. Now who do they have besides Orton, Rhodes, and Kane. Hopefully you push some guys/draft some shockers in the supplemental draft. Overall I'd give the draft portion a 6.2/10. But the show itself was a solid 8. I hope you keep doing this for a while and I'm glad you're back with a WWE booker.

Thanks for the review! Jackson was drafted on TV to try and get him back in the minds of the fans as I have plans for him. As for Smackdown's big stars getting drafted, I don't think that too many were drafted. Sheamus' draft was pretty much covered by Jericho's draft and the only other big star was Barrett. Although this may just be my opinion so I will definitely take your opinion into consideration.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:13 pm

[center]SP's Reviews

1) RAW: The Champ Rises .. Almost: A good opening show! It was great for setting up everything that is to come in the future, setting up storylines, etc. I enjoyed that Laurinatis made the Fatal 4-Way and you let Cena take the win. I'm rooting for the Cena/Jericho feud to be a hit. Speaking of Jericho, I didn't see much of him .. which really you'd think you would since he won, but hey this is the first show. I liked the One on One bouts aswell, showing off alot of action that RAW holds! Excellent job Karlito! A solid 8.3 out of 10!

2) Smackdown: The World's Strongest Victory: Again, a good opening show for Smackdown! A great show to set up all the storylines for whats to come. I liked how you made the rookies appear on Smackdown since NXT is done, and that you even put them against beasts and they managed to overcome the odds and win. The match I really enjoyed was Bateman and Curtis versus The Usos. Also, I liked how you put Booker back into the ring! I love that Henry will be challenging Sheamus now!

3) RAW: 2012 WWE Draft: The Draft was really good. I enjoy how you got the big names and the little names all out there at once. It shows that your going to be working with alittle of everyone from here on in. I liked Cena's promo and Booker T's match espically. I liked that you brang Kingston to Smackdown, McIntyre to RAW, Jericho to Smackdown, Barrett to RAW, Bryan to RAW and Sheamus to RAW. I think Smackdown could of used another big guy or so, just to kinda even things out .. but all and all, the draft was great! I'm so pumped to see what you've got going on with Lesnar and Sheamus!

* NOTE: I didn't think Extreme Rules needed to be reviewed lol. Sorry this is rather short Razz
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:21 pm

Thanks for the review! Length doesn't matter, it's all about feedback haha. I didn't put any more big guys on Smackdown for reasons which will become apparent in the future, not going to give too much away on that front.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:23 pm

Alright. Sounds good! Thank you, and I can't wait to see what you have planned! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:04 pm

RAW REVIEW
-It's only right to open RAW with the new champion
-Man it's completely unneccessary and overburdening to look at the things in the |ETC||Name||ETC|, it's one of the worst things I have seen aesthetic wise, drop it, quick. That's my advice
-Although you caught Jericho's voice very well, it was a disappointing promo in terms of content. Unifying the WWE and US championship . . . really? I am interested as to why Jericho is so cocksure on Punk not being in the picture. I like that.
-Captured the essence of Otunga perfectly. No qualms with how you wrote Laurinaitis and also no qualms with the fatal four way
-You need a heading to signal the start of the match imo. Bit confusing even with the DING DING DING
-Good squash, fuck off to FCW Mason
-Fine with what you done with The Miz
-Kane is kane
-Jesus man seriously drop the little thing before and after people's names.
-Again good work with Laurinaitis and the Otunga lingering could mean something . . . hopefully
-I don't think it's good booking to announce a team as N1Cs and then immediately have them lose
-Nah man, bad approach with Phoenix and the men
-Good interaction with Beth and Kharma, I would've went straight to this rather than the needless Phoenix comments
-Is Ryder a mad man???
-Truth double-booked? The fuck? Just read back and noticed that the earlier match wasn't the tag match I thought it was. Again the need for match headings become apparant.
-Yeah I was right about Otunga lingering, he obviously has a future partner lined up. Good stuff.
-Not a bad promo from CM Punk
-Ziggler attacks Punk??? This show is all over the place.
-Cena was the only man that didn't have previous air-time and he won..
-Also just noticed Lesnar's arrival came to nothing..

Man by far one of the weakest shows I've EVER seen you produce. I'm giving you a 6 out of 10 and I feel I'm being generous.

SMACKDOWN REVIEW
-Fine opening with Sheamus
-Again your portayal of Laurinaitis and Otunga are one of, if not your strongest, points.
-Usually I would go mental at the idea of you booking DY to beat Show but the way you done it is innovative and entertaining..
-... The idea of Bryan being able to hold Show in position and why Bryan would just move from his world championship to the IC is not...
-DiBiase/McIntyre = fair enough
-I'm fine with Hunico going over Khali, I like Hunico and you booked it realistically
-What the hell are you doing with Bryan man? He's just on this show for different motives it's crazy.
-I love Johnny Curtis, I hope you're able to portray him and his quirky ways. Him and Bateman aligning ...? Do you watch NXT?
-At least you tried to back up what Bryan had been doing but man I think this Bryan stuff is fairly bad
-I would've done the commentator things as an off-screen occurence. Don't think it's show-worthy but plenty will disagree with me there.
-DiBiase and McIntyre was well written and it was a nice even match. Hoping for more.
-BATEMAN ISN'T HEEL HE'S ULTRAFACE
-BUT I love Curtis so I'm happy they won
-Booker/Zeke no problems there
-Henry and Sheamus have had previously good matches so I'm excited for this, Orton didn't look weak either

MUCH more solid than RAW. MUCH better. This one gets a solid 7.5 and that's very good taking into account my strict and somewhat harsh marking of shows. Nicely done with SD! Karl. I shall review the Draft show when I read it.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:40 pm

Thanks for the review Adam and I will drop the way I do people's names in promos straightaway! I will definitely take everything you have said into consideration and I hope my future shows are more worthy of reading in your opinion.

Also, I will watch some Bateman stuff before I right anything with him again. Wink
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:51 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Thanks for the review Adam and I will drop the way I do people's names in promos straightaway! I will definitely take everything you have said into consideration and I hope my future shows are more worthy of reading in your opinion.

Also, I will watch some Bateman stuff before I right anything with him again. Wink

They are worthy of being read! Completely worthy!!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:54 pm

The 2012 WWE Supplemental Draft will begin in six minutes! Any predictions?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:00 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 SDROster

Smackdown are first to gain a Supplemental Draft Pick and that pick is... David Otunga!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:02 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 Raw_roster

RAW are up next and their first pick is... Jimmy Uso!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:04 pm

Smackdown are next and their second draft pick is... Mason Ryan!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:06 pm

Smackdown are up next once again and their third pick is... Evan Bourne!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next