The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production

Go down 
+10
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
#Animal
Jarrett
RED
Cole
Adam
Bleed Green
SP
Jigsaw*
Karl
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 3:53 pm

Just to let you know, the shows won't be consistent in the fact that the shows won't be every Monday and Friday.

As I'm sure you know, I am currently doing my exams so it is hard for me to get the shows written.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 4:03 pm

can you do quick results? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 4:04 pm

No, I'd prefer to write out the shows.

Even if they are late.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Alright Razz
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:18 pm

May 11th 2012

[Smackdown comes on the air to a tremendous amount of cheers from the fans. Many of the signs tonight are concerning the draft, most of which are welcoming WWE Champion Chris Jericho to the show. The camera sweeps over to the commentary booth where Josh Mathews and Matt Striker do their usual welcoming speech to the viewers at home. We cut to the ring and the show looks set to get underway.]

Break The Walls Down!

[There are a mixture of both cheers and boos as the WWE Champion slowly walks out onto the stage. He is wearing his usual suit and has the WWE Championship slung over his shoulder. He makes his way down the ramp, ignoring the fans as per usual. He picks up a mic which was waiting for him on the apron before climbing into the ring.]

Chris Jericho: “Well well well, who would believe that I am back on this disgrace of a show. When I left this show two years ago it was the best thing to have happened to me in years. Now look, once again I’m back here and yet again I am the top dog. The only good thing about being on Smackdown is that the WWE Championship is here with me. Speaking of which, in a couple of weeks I face John Cena at Over The Limit for MY WWE Championship.”

[The fans give a cheap pop at the mention of Cena, to which Jericho shakes his head.]

Chris Jericho: “Cena has vowed to return the WWE Championship to RAW but I assure you that will not happen. I have defeated Cena in the past and I will defeat Cena in the future. Once that is out of my way the door is open to new challengers but I have already looked over the Smackdown roster and there is not a single guy that can beat me!”

[The fans boo the statement made by Jericho.]

Chris Jericho: “I came back to the WWE with promises of competition and gold. The WWE kept up one side of their deal but I am yet to get the second. If I do not get the worthy competition then I’ll be out of the door as quickly as I came in. This isn’t me sending a message to anybody in the back, this is a message directly for the “suits”. If you want me to remain with this company then I want a worthy opponent. Whether I walk out of Over The Limit with the WWE Championship or not, it may well be my last match in this company.”

[Jericho drops the mic and remains fixated in his spot, staring straight into the camera. Eventually, Jericho takes his eyes off of the camera and looks out at the booing fans. He steps out of the ring and slowly walks up the ramp as we cut backstage.]

~

[We open up in the Smackdown General Manager’s office as John Laurinaitis stands watching a screen on which the ring is shown. We see Jericho standing on the ramp on that screen as David Otunga walks in and stands by the side of Laurinaitis. Otunga takes a sip from his thermos and Laurinaitis pulls out his phone. After sending a quick text, Laurinaitis looks over to Otunga.]

John Laurinaitis: “You know what David? I think that what we need here during People Power is a new face for Smackdown. The people don’t want Randy Orton or Mark Henry but what do they want?”

[Laurinaitis looks into the distance with a blank expression on his face, as if trying to think of something. Otunga takes a sip from his thermos before putting on a thinking face himself. Laurinaitis suddenly turns back around with a stupid grin on his face and punches the air.]

John Laurinaitis: “I’ve got it David! What the people want is something new, something innovative! What the people want is David Otunga as Champion! Yeah, that sounds good doesn’t it?”

David Otunga: “You know what sir, with decisions like that I can see you running both shows for a very long time.“

[Otunga nods his head slightly and as if it is catching on, Laurinaitis does the same. Both men stand, in silence, nodding as the scene fades.]

~

[We come back to the ring as Jey Uso begins making his way out. He gains a small reaction from the fans and many are showing their disproval of The Usos being on separate brands. Uso gets in the ring and almost instantly he jumps in fright as the turnbuckles explode with fire. The lights go out and a few moments later the music of Kane hits. Kane makes his way out wearing his entrance mask and does his usual entrance before getting in the ring. He takes off his entrance mask and throws it to the outside as he prepares for the match.]

Kane v Jey Uso

[Kane goes straight for Jey as soon as the bell rings and backs him into the corner with muliple right hands. Jey falls to a seated position and Kane continues to rain down punches on him. The referee gets in between them and gets Kane back to allow Jey to his feet. Jey runs at Kane but Kane sees him coming and takes him down with a stiff boot to the face. Jey hits the mat and Kane drops down and makes the cover, only to get a two count. Kane gets back up and drags Jey to his feet before throwing him off the ropes and hitting him with a clothesline. Jey manages to stumble back to his feet but turns and walks into Kane who grabs him by a throat before hoisting him in the air and slamming him back down with a big Chokeslam. Kane drops to his knees and goes to make the cover but changes his mind. He gets back to his feet and pulls Jey to his feet. He gets Jey up on his shoulders before turning it around and nailing him with the Tombstone Piledriver for the 1..2..3!]

DING! DING! DING!

[Kane gets to his feet and looks around at the fans as they boo him. He raises his arms up in the air before throwing them down in his signature taunt. He leaves the ring and makes his way up the ramp as we cut backstage.]

~

[We open up at the entrance to the arena where Evan Bourne is seen walking in. There are loud cheers audible from the audience as Bourne is seen for the first time in months. He walks inside and looks around with a grin on his face before walking off down a corridor.]

~

[We open up in the interview area as Eden Stiles stands alongside Cody Rhodes.]

Eden Stiles: “Cody, since losing your Intercontinental Championship at Wrestlemania you have been on a little bit of a losing streak and when you haven’t been winning you haven’t been exactly.. yourself. Many people in the WWE Universe are labelling this the breakdown of Cody Rhodes. What do you have to say to the people who believe this?”

[Cody scowls into the distance before turning sharply to Eden Stiles.]

Cody Rhodes: “I am not having a breakdown! There is nothing wrong with me; I am just going through a patch of not winning. This is just a blip in my career and it is only a matter of time before I am back in control and at the top of the food chain. I am done with Big Show and I am done with this interview!”

[Rhodes storms off, visibly annoyed at the interview. Eden Stiles rolls her eyes at the retreating Rhodes as we cut back to the ring.]

~

[We come back to the ring as Yoshi Tatsu jumps up and down on the spot, grinning at the fans as he does so. He stops jumping as the music of Hunico hits and he cycles out on his usual bicycle. He stops outside of the ring and hops off it before getting up on the apron. He looks in at Tatsu and jumps over the top rope before standing opposite his opponent.]

Yoshi Tatsu v Hunico

[Tatsu puts his hand in the air for Hunico to lock up with him but Hunico hits him with a cheap shot to the leg, kicking him hard in the knee. Tatsu falls to one knee Hunico grabs him head before hitting him with a DDT. Hunico gets up and waits for Tatsu to get up before using the ropes to propel him backwards, hitting Tatsu with a big elbow to the jaw. Hunico kips up to his feet and runs over to the corner before jumping to the top rope. Tatsu gets to his feet and turns right into a big crossbody from Hunico. Hunico hooks the leg but Tatsu kicks out at two and both men get straight back to their feet. Hunico throws a wild right at Tatsu but Tatsu catches it and hits Hunico with a big kick to the side of the head. Hunico falls to the mat and Tatsu looks to get the upset as he hooks the leg of Hunico but only gains a two count. Tatsu is first back to his feet and he goes to kick Hunico again when he is up but Hunico sees it coming and blocks it before hitting a big dropkick on Tatsu which sends him into the corner. Hunico charges at Tatsu and hits a swift kick to the side of the head and Tatsu falls to the mat. Hunico climbs to the top rope and dives down, hitting Tatsu with a big senton for the three count!]

DING! DING! DING!

[Hunico jumps to his feet and gets up on the second rope before celebrating as he is announced the winner. He jumps down and kicks Tatsu in the side of the head before leaving the ring laughing. He gets on his bike and cycles up the ramp as we go backstage.]

~

[Darren Young stands backstage, leaning on a crate talking to some random crew worker who looks as if they are trying to get away.]

Darren Young: “Did you see that last week? I completely dominated Big Show! Big Show should actually be glad that Daniel Bryan got involved last week because if he had gotten back in that ring then not only would I have beaten him, I would have ended his career!”

[Young begins laughing as the crew worker shakes her head. Young goes to continue speaking but the crew worker runs off in the opposite direction after looking behind Young. Young shouts after her to come back but then turns around to see what made her run off. Young jumps back in fright as Big Show looks down at him.]

Big Show: “So Darren, you think that if we had continued fighting you would have beaten me and ended my career?”

[Show glares at Young who quickly shakes his head.]

Darren Young: “I.. I.. I was just kidding man. You-”

[Show puts his finger to Young’s mouth and shakes his head.]

Big Show: “You think you could beat me and end my career. I’m actually interested to see if you can do it. That’s why me and you are going to square off again next week. Good luck kid.”

[Show pats Young hard on the shoulder and walks off laughing as Young shakes his head in disbelief.]

~

[Evan Bourne sits on a crate next to the entrance, texting away. The door opens and there are cheers heard from the crowd as Kofi Kingston and R-Truth walk in with Smackdown shirts on. Bourne hops off the crate and slaps hands with Kingston before giving Truth a slight nod. Bourne puts his arm around the neck of Kingston and talks to him as the two walk down the corridor. Truth stares at the two with a thoughtful look on his face before continuing on behind them.]

~

[We come back to the ring and David Otunga begins making his way out. He shows off his muscles as he makes his way down to the ring before getting in and waiting for his opponent. After a few moments Zack Ryder’s music hits and the fans jump to their feet as Ryder makes his way out. Ryder takes his time getting down the ramp, still nursing slight injuries after his Extreme Rules Match. He gets in the ring and gets the crowd pumped up before the bell rings.]

David Otunga v Zack Ryder

[Both men lock up in the centre of the ring to start things off with the more powerful Otunga gaining control by getting Ryder in a headlock. Otunga flips Ryder over and continues to apply more pressure to the hold as Ryder attempts to fight out. Ryder begins fighting back, managing to get Otunga back to his feet. Ryder lifts Otunga up into the air and the fans cheer as Ryder slams Otunga down with a back drop. Ryder gets back to his feet and waits for Otunga to do the same before hitting him with a hard right across the face. Otunga stumbles back and Ryder kicks him in the midsection before nailing a DDT. Ryder makes the cover but Otunga is quick to kick out and both men are soon back on their feet. Ryder goes for a clothesline but Otunga ducks underneath and waits for Ryder to turn around before hitting him with a clothesline of his own. Otunga gets down to one knee and flexes his muscles, taunting Ryder. He gets back up and stalks Ryder, waiting for him to get back to his feet. Ryder stumbles to his feet but is still holding his head in pain. Ryder turns around and Otunga quickly snatches him before nailing The Verdict for the 1..2..3!]

DING! DING! DING!

[Otunga gets to his feet with a huge grin on his face. He has the referee raise his arm in the air before climbing to the second rope and motioning for a Championship to be around his waist. He jumps down and stares down at Ryder as we cut backstage.]

~

[Eden Stiles stands in the Interview area and is joined this time by Santino Marella.]

Eden Stiles: “Santino, earlier on this week you were drafted to Smackdown and with you comes the United States Championship. Now that you are on Smackdown you will have new challengers and many are saying that your first challenger will be David Otunga, if thus is the Championship he will be going for. You’ve beaten David in the past, do you believe you can do it again?”

Santino Marella: ]“Who?”

Eden Stiles: “David.. David Otunga.”

Santino Marella: “Oh, well I am the greatest United States Champion of all the times and Otunga is.. is.. not a weiner! I am a weiner! I am the greatest weiner ever! The Cobra is a big weiner too!”

[Stiles half shakes her head, half laughs as Santino nods his head. Stiles goes to ask another question but is shoved out of the way by Kane, who comes out of nowhere. He grabs Santino by the throat and holds him against the wall before speaking.]

Kane: “David Otunga is not going to be your first opponent, I will be. I want a match against you at Over The Limit!”

[Kane releases his hold on Santino and walks off as Santino sits against the wall, holding his throat in shock.]

~

[John Laurinaitis stands in his office, watching a RAW live on a TV screen. He turns away from it and looks into the camera before speaking.]

John Laurinaitis: “Ladies and Gentlemen after what just transpired between Kane and Santino Marella, I have decided that at Over The Limit the two will face off for the United States Championship!”

[Laurinaitis gives his usual stupid grin into the camera, while nodding his head, as we go back to the ring.]

~

[Jinder Mahal is already standing in the ring by the time we come back to the ring. He stands in the corner, waiting for his opponent. The fans burst into cheers as the familiar music of Goldust hits and the man himself walks out onto the stage. He slowly makes his way down to the ring, slapping hands with fans on his way. He gets in the ring and stands opposite his opponent as both men await the bell.]

Jinder Mahal v Goldust

[Mahal gets in the face of Goldust as soon as the bell rings and shouts at him in Punjab. He goes to slap Goldust but Goldust catches his hand and quickly gets him in the correct position before getting him up and nailing a big Final Cut for the 1..2..3!]

DING! DING! DING!

[Goldust gets to his feet and looks around at the fans before doing his signature breathing in taunt. He looks around at the cheering fans before leaving the ring and heading backstage.]

~

[Eve stands in the corridor, listening to a crew worker as they inform her she needs to quickly find a partner for her tag match up next. The crew worker walks off and Eve screams after her, asking how she is meant to do that. Just then Natalya walks up and offers to team up with her tonight. After thinking it over briefly, Eve agrees and the two head off as their match is up next.]

~

[As soon as we come back to the ring, Eve and Natalya begin making their way out. They get in the ring and Alicia Fox begins making her way out with AJ by her side. The two divas get down to the ring and get in the ring opposite their opponents.]

Eve & Natalya v AJ & Alicia Fox

[AJ starts things off against Eve and the two lock up in the centre of the ring. AJ goes for a forearm shot but Eve blocks it before slapping AJ across the face. AJ holds her face in pain and looks up at Eve as anger flushes across her face. She pounces at Eve and grabs her hair before getting her down on the mat. She repeatedly slams Eve’s head off the mat before she releases her hold to avoid disqualification. AJ gets up and waits for Eve to rise before taking her down with a spear. AJ begins to rain down on Eve with slap after slap as the referee attempts to get in between the two. AJ shoves the referee and continues her attack, giving the referee no choice but to disqualify her.]

DING! DING! DING!

[AJ continues to viciously assault Eve as the bell is rung over and over again. Natalya hops off the apron and heads to the back as Alicia gets in the ring to stop AJ. She drags AJ away and pulls her to her feet, telling her to stop. AJ looks to be finished but as soon as Alicia turns her back, AJ grabs her by the hair and throws her to the ground. She kicks Alicia in the side of the head before falling to her knees, crying. She rolls out of the ring and runs up the ramp and to the back, leaving the fans slightly confused.]

~

[Kofi Kingston, R-Truth and Evan Bourne are standing in the locker room, laughing away at something. Kingston tells Truth and Bourne to excuse him for a minute and he walks out leaving the two alone. Truth goes to leave too but Bourne grabs his arm and spins him around. Bourne gets right up in Truth’s face and tells him he better not get too comfortable because soon enough Kofi would be teaming up with him again and Truth can go back to the psyche ward he came from. Truth goes to reply but he quickly shuts up as Kingston comes back into the room. Bourne gives Truth a sharp look before going back to talk to Kingston.]

~

[We come back to the ring and Justin Roberts announces that it is time for the Main Event. Mark Henry is first out and he slowly makes his way out. He gets in the ring and Chris Jericho is out next to team up with Henry. He has the WWE Championship draped over his shoulder as he slowly makes his way down the ramp and gets in the ring. Big Show comes out with the Intercontinental Championship over his shoulder and gets a good reaction from the crowd before waiting outside of the ring for his partner. Randy Orton’s music hits and he walks out onto the stage to a huge reaction from the crowd. He makes his way down the ramp and joins Show outside of the ring before both get in and wait for the bell.]

Mark Henry & Chris Jericho v Big Show & Randy Orton

[Jericho and Show start things off and Show takes down Jericho with a boot to the face. Jericho is quick to get back up but Show backs him into the corner and punches him over and over again in the midsection. Show backs up and Jericho scurries to the outside, getting out of harm’s way. He leans against the barricade and stares in at Show who is egging him on to get back in the ring. Jericho walks around the side, eyeing Show up. Jericho slides in and gets to his feet, standing at the opposite side of the ring from Show. Show charges for Jericho but Jericho manages to avoid it before hitting a low dropkick to the knee of Show. Show falls to one knee and Jericho runs off the ropes before hitting Show with a dropkick to the head. As soon as Show is on the mat, Jericho runs across to Henry and tags in his partner. Henry gets in the ring and by the time he is in Show is on his feet. Henry runs at Show and takes him down with a big clothesline, causing the ring to shake from the impact. Henry gets Show up to one knee and hits him with a DDT before covering for a 2 count. Henry gets up and screams at Show to do the same. It takes a few moments before Show is able to drag himself up and Henry runs off the ropes, going for a clothesline, but Show comes out of nowhere and takes down Henry with a huge spear. Both men are now down and out in the centre of the ring and the fans are cheering Show’s name, wanting him to get the tag. Both men begin crawling to their respective corners and Henry is there first, getting the tag to Jericho. Jericho runs in the ring just as Show gets to his corner and gets the tag to Orton. Both Orton and Jericho collide in the centre of the ring with Orton taking down Jericho with a stiff clothesline. Jericho is quick to get back to his feet but walks into a second clothesline from Orton. Jericho once again gets back up and this time walks into a snap scoop powerslam. Orton hooks the leg but Jericho is quick to kick out and both men get back to their feet. Orton kicks Jericho in the midsection and throws him over the top rope, making sure he lands on the apron. He pulls him through the gap between the top and middle rope, getting him set for the rope-hung DDT but Jericho slips out and gets back to his feet in the ring. He pushes Orton back and Show gets the blind tag, getting in the ring. Show charges at Jericho and takes him down with a shoulder block but before he can go any further with his attack, Daniel Bryan runs out from the crowd and jumps onto the apron. While Show’s attention is focused elsewhere, Jericho crawls over and tags in Henry. However, Jericho remains in the ring and when Show turns around he charges at him, only to get tossed to the outside. Bryan watches on from ringside as Show turns and walks straight into the World’s Strongest Slam from Henry. Henry makes the cover as Jericho holds Orton back in the corner for the 1..2..3!]

DING! DING! DING!

[Henry slowly rises to his feet, not showing any emotion after his victory. He leaves the ring and heads backstage as Bryan slips in the ring. Orton and Jericho both head to the back as Bryan stalks a rising Show. Show gets to his feet and Bryan kicks him hard in the side of the head, sending him back down to the mat. Bryan points in the air and begins screaming “YES” as the fans join in. Bryan climbs to the second rope and continues this as the show goes off the air.]
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:35 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 C10f413fd1

It has officially been announced that Santino Marella will defend his United States Championship against Kane at Over The Limit!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:30 pm

May 14th 2012

[RAW comes on the air as Burn It To The Ground blares through the speakers. The commentators introduce us to the show before the camera sweeps over the crowd, showing many signs, most of which are stating that they want to see Brock. The camera snaps round to the ring as the music of World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus hits and the Champ walks out onto the stage. He looks around at the fans with a grin and beats his chest a few times before spreading out his arms out wide and continuing down the ramp. He walks up the steps and enters the ring before getting a mic.]

Sheamus: “Last week I was drafted to Monday Night RAW and while I was celebrating, Brock Lesnar attacked me from behind. Brock likes to think of himself as a “big man” but no big man attacks people from behind! This Sunday I face Mark Henry for the World Heavyweight Championship and after that match my focus will be on Brock Lesnar; whether I win or not!”

[The fans cheer as Sheamus stares into the camera.]

Sheamus: “I’m not going to stand here and waste time by talking, I want Brock Lesnar to get his arse out here right now and we can settle things right now!”

[Sheamus drops his World Heavyweight Championship and takes off his top before throwing it out to the crowd. He stands, facing the ramp and motions for Brock to come out. After a few moments of no sign of him coming out, Sheamus picks up his mic.]

Sheamus: “Come on Brock, don’t be a coward! If you don’t come out here then I’m gonna have to come find you fella!”

[There is still no sign of Brock coming out and Sheamus looks like he is just getting pissed off even more.]

Sheamus: “You had your chance Brock, now it’s my turn to come to you!“

[Sheamus drops the mic and picks up his Championship before exiting the ring. He begins walking up the ramp but stops as John Laurinaitis walks out, much to the dismay of the fans. He stops on the stage and looks down at Sheamus.]

John Laurinaitis: “Sheamus before you go backstage I would like to inform you that Brock Lesnar is not here tonight and you should probably be focusing on your match tonight instead of him! Tonight you will face Daniel Bryan and if I were you I would go get prepared!”

[Laurinaitis laughs at Sheamus before turning and walking backstage. Sheamus stands outside the ring for a couple of minutes before throwing his Championship over his shoulder and walking up the ramp. He disappears backstage as the scene fades.]

~

[We open up in a corridor where Primo, Epico & Rosita stand talking. John Lauinaitis is seen walking up the corridor and stops next to the three of them.]

John Laurinaitis: “Primo, Epico it has come to my attention that the two of you have not been defending your Championships lately and the people want to see the Tag Team Championships on the line. That is why tonight you will defend your Championships against the newest tag team on Monday Night RAW! People Power!”

[Laurinaitis continues on down the corridor and the three go back to talking but the conversation is much more hushed now.]

~

[We come back to the ring and Percy Watson stands in the centre, waving out to the cheering fans. The smile is soon wiped from his face as Lord Tensai walks out onto the stage with Sakamoto. Tensai makes his way down to the ring and gets in, ready for his next match.]

Percy Watson v Lord Tensai

[Tensai goes straight on the attack as soon as the bell rings and takes down Watson with a stiff right hand to the head. Watson gets back up but Tensai kicks him in the midsection before throwing him into the corner. He charges at him and hits a big splash, squashing him against the turnbuckles. Tensai takes a few steps back and Watson stumbles forward, right into the Chokebomb. Tensai puts his hand on the chest of Watson and the referee drops down to make the three count.]

DING! DING! DING!

[Tensai begins getting to his feet and looks around at the fans in disgust. He raises his arm in the air and spits green mist onto it before turning and dropping to the mat; clasping his hand of Watson’s head in his signature claw. He keeps the hold locked in until the sound of cheers distracts him. He turns his head towards the ramp and sees Ezekiel Jackson running down it. He releases his hold and goes to spit mist into Jackson’s face as he gets in the ring but Jackson ducks underneath it before hitting Tensai with a shoulder block. Tensai falls to the mat and rolls out of the ring before walking around the side and stopping at the bottom of the ramp. Jackson grabs a mic from ringside before walking over to the ropes and leaning over to look Tensai in the eyes.]

Ezekiel Jackson: “When I was over on Smackdown I’d watch RAW every Monday and I’d see you attack defenceless guys like Percy Watson after your match but there was nothing I could do about it. Now that I’m on RAW, however, I can and that is why I am out here right now. I won’t stand for bullies and that is all you are Tensai, a big bully! I think it is about time you took on a guy your own size so how about the two of us face off this Sunday at Over The Limit!”

[The fans cheer as Tensai stares up at Jackson in the ring. He looks around at the fans for a moment before nodding his head at the challenge and turning to leave with Sakamoto. Jackson drops the mic and shows off his muscles for the fans as we cut backstage.]

~

[John Laurinaitis stands in his office, texting away on his mobile. When he notices that he is on the air he quickly looks up and grins into the camera.]

John Laurinaitis: “As General Manager of both RAW and Smackdown during People Power it is my job to listen to the people and that is exactly what I have been doing. That is why, this Sunday at Over The Limit, Beth Phoenix will defend her Divas Championship against Kharma!”

[Laurinaitis continues to grin stupidly into the camera as we cut back to the ring.]

~

[By the time we come back to the ring Camacho is already making his way out to the ring and is sporting a new look, black tights with some form of blue tribal markings going up them. He gets in the ring just as Jimmy Uso makes his way out. He makes his way down the ramp and many fans chant his name, much to his delight. He gets in the ring and stands opposite Camacho as this match looks set to get underway.]

Camacho v Jimmy Uso

[Both men circle each other in the ring as the bell sounds before going to lock up in the centre but Camacho instead kicks Jimmy in the knee before kicking him in the side of the head to send him down to the mat. He stomps away at Jimmy as he lays on the ground and doesn’t stop until the referee forces him to. He takes a step back and waits for Jimmy to get up before running over and knocking him down with a dropkick. Camacho goes for the cover but Jimmy quickly kicks out and Camacho gets back to his feet. Jimmy is right up after Camacho and surprises Camacho with a stiff spinning heel kick. Camacho falls to the mat, dazed, and Jimmy takes the chance to climb to the top rope. He waits for Camacho to get to his feet before diving down and nailing him with a big crossbody. He hooks the leg but Camacho kicks out at a two count and both men are quickly back to their feet. Camacho goes to kick Jimmy but Jimmy catches it and shoves him back before hitting a swift superkick. Camacho falls against the ropes but is obviously groggy. He throws himself forwards at Jimmy but Jimmy sees it coming and gets Camacho up on his shoulders before nailing him with a Samoan Drop. Jimmy hooks the leg of Camacho and gets the 1..2..3!]

DING! DING! DING!

[Jimmy gets to his feet with his arm raised in victory. He jumps onto the second rope and slaps his chest a few times before pointing out to the fans and shouting something at them. He jumps down and leaves the ring, leaving Camacho sitting in the corner as we cut backstage.]

~

[We open up backstage where Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger in the middle of a heated argument. Vickie is standing at the side of the two of them, screaming at them to shut up. Ziggler says something to Swagger about Vickie not giving a damn about him and that sets Swagger off. Swagger nails Ziggler with a hard right and Ziggler stumbles back a little bit before going right after Swagger. The two begin trading blows and Vickie is screaming at them to stop now. Referees rush over and attempt to separate the two but the brawl continues. The scene fades as the referee’s begin to pull them apart.]

~

[Justin Gabriel walks down a hallway, talking away to a crew worker who is walking with him. He turns a corner and accidentally walks into Drew McIntyre, who is standing texting on his mobile. He puts his phone away and turns to Gabriel as the crew worker runs off. McIntyre tells Gabriel he better apologise for creasing his shirt. Gabriel apologises but McIntyre tells him he doesn’t believe him. Gabriel gives McIntyre a smart remark about nobody giving a shit about McIntyre and McIntyre does not take kindly to this. He slaps Gabriel across the face before kicking him to the ground. He goes to further assault him but Abraham Washington runs over and gets in between the two. McIntyre puts his arms up and backs off, walking away. Washington helps up Gabriel and dusts his shoulders off.]

Abraham Washington: “Nice to meet you Justin, my name is Abraham Washington. I’m new here but I am scouting the talent in the WWE and I’m looking to recruit certain superstars and I want to be their manager. You are the first piece of talent I have scouted so let me know if you wish to take me up on my offer.”

[Washington pulls out a business card and hands it to Justin before patting him on the shoulder and walking off. Justin looks at the card and thinks about it as we cut back to the ring.]

~

[Primo & Epico’s music hits and the two walk out, the WWE Tag Team Championships around their waists, with Rosa Mendes hooking arms with both of them and making their way down to the ring. They get in the ring and wait for their opponents. Ted DiBiase’s music hits and he walks out alongside Alex Riley. There are slight cheers from the crowd as the two make their way down the ramp and get in the ring. The two teams look set to go at it but are interrupted as John Laurinaitis walks out onto the stage.]

John Laurinaitis: “Before this match gets underway I am making a slight change to it! The people have spoken and I have listened so I am adding one more team to this match! A team which I believe can truly represent the people here during the era of People Power!”

[Laurinaitis steps to the side and spreads out his arm as Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks walk out onto the stage. The fans boo heavily as Laurinaitis pats the two on the shoulder before heading backstage. Hawkins and Reks make their way down the ramp and get up on the apron, evidently the team which will start out on the outside.]

Primo & Epico © w/ Rosa Mendes v Alex Riley & Ted DiBiase v Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks

[Primo and Riley start things off by trading blows in the centre of the ring before Primo surprises Riley with a big dropkick which sends him down to the mat. Primo runs off the ropes and goes for a springboard moonsault but Riley moves out of the way so Primo manages to land on his feet. Primo runs off the ropes and jumps up, wrapping his legs around the head of Riley, before nailing a big hurricanrana. Riley stumbles to his feet and turns into a big superkick from Primo. Primo pulls Riley away from the ropes and goes for the cover but Riley quickly kicks out and Primo grabs his head before dragging him over to the corner. Primo tags in Epico who flies over the top rope and lands hard on Riley’s arm. Epico grabs Riley by the head and slaps him before going for a hurricanrana but Riley counters it and nails a big powerbomb on the champion. Riley begins making his way over to his corner to make the tag but Epico grabs his foot and trips him up. Epico proceeds to drag Riley away from his corner and rub it in the face of DiBiase. DiBiase goes to get in the ring and go after Epico but the referee gets in his way, which gives Primo an opportunity to get in the ring and both he and Epico hit Riley with a double team suplex. Primo scampers out of the ring and the referee turns in time to see Epico make the cover. Riley kicks out at 2 and Epico quickly gets back up. He gets Riley to his feet and gets him in the free corner before trapping his legs behind the ropes. Epico takes a few steps back before charging at Riley and hitting a dropkick to the head of his defenceless opponent. Epico makes a tag to Primo, who gets in and goes straight for the cover but Riley once again kicks out at 2. Primo gets Riley up to his feet but Riley appears to have a sudden burst of energy and catches Primo by surprise with a stiff right hand. Primo stumbles back a little bit before charging at Riley but Riley ducks underneath the attack and throws Primo over his head. Riley dives forward and gets the tag to DiBiase. DiBiase runs in and goes straight on the attack, taking down a rising Primo with a big clothesline. DiBiase then continues the momentum by charging over to the corner and knocking Epico down to the ground with a big shoulder block. DiBiase turns and blocks a right hand attempt from Primo before kicking him in the midsection and nailing a big suplex. DiBiase hooks the leg but a dazed Primo kicks out at 2. DiBiase gets him up to his feet and shoves him back a little before hitting him with a dropkick which sends him back even further. DiBiase turns his back and Reks, who is on the apron an arm length away from Primo, gets the blind tag. Primo charges at DiBiase as he turns back around and goes for a clothesline but DiBiase ducks underneath before grabbing him from behind and hitting Dream Street. Primo’s partner, Epico, gets in the ring and goes for DiBiase but Riley gets in first and sends Epico flying to the outside with a dropkick. Hawkins then runs in the ring and goes after Riley, taking him down with a forearm shot to the back of the head. Riley rolls out of the ring and Hawkins turns into a clothesline from DiBiase which sends him toppling to the outside. DiBiase mockingly dusts off his hands but then turns around into a big boot from Reks. Reks quickly gets DiBiase back up and gets him on his shoulders before nailing Killjoy. Reks hooks the leg of DiBiase and the referee drops down to count the 1..2..3!]

DING! DING! DING!

[Reks gets to his feet and grins down at DiBiase as he and Hawkins are announced as the new WWE Tag Team Champions. Hawkins gets in beside Reks before the two are handed the WWE Tag Team Championships from the referee. They climb to opposite corners and hold their new Championships high in the air, much to the dismay of the fans. They jump down and continue to celebrate as we cut backstage.]

~

[We open up in the parking lot as a stretch limousine with blacked out windows pulls up. The driver steps out and walks to the back where he proceeds to open the door and let out his passenger. There is an uproar of cheers from the crowd as The Rock steps out and looks around with a grin on his face. He walks on inside as the scene fades.]

~

[Tamina makes her way down the ramp, waving out to the cheering fans. She gets in the ring and does her signature taunt which she has adopted from her father. A sudden look of fear overcomes her as Kharma’s music hits. The gargantuan diva walks out onto the stage and proceeds down the ramp, not taking her eyes off of Tamina in the ring. She gets in and stands opposite the diva she defeated last week as the match is set to get underway.]

Tamina v Kharma

[Tamina is the first to make a move as soon as the bell rings and goes for a clothesline on Kharma. Kharma doesn’t budge so Tamina runs off the ropes and hits a second clothesline. Once again Kharma does not move so Tamina goes for the hatrick but this time Kharma is quick to respond and damn near takes Tamina’s head off as she hits a clothesline of her own. Tamina lands hard on the mat and holds her neck in pain. Kharma looks around at the fans with an emotionless look on her face. She runs off the ropes and hits the Splash on Tamina before getting back to her feet. She drags Tamina up by the hair and gets her in position before nailing Bad Kharma. She rolls Tamina onto her back before hooking the leg for the 1..2..3!]

DING! DING! DING!

[Kharma gets to her feet, looking down at the woman she just defeated. She whips her head back before looking up the ramp as Beth Phoenix’s music hits. The Divas Champion doesn’t appear to be coming out when all of a sudden she sneaks in behind Kharma and nails her over the back of the head with the Divas Championship. Kharma doesn’t budge and instead turns and gives the Divas Champion a menacing look. Beth looks back in what could be mistaken for fear before turning and scampering out of the ring. She runs around the side and up the ramp, not stopping to turn around until she reaches the top. At this point she turns and stares down at her opponent for Sunday, who looks to be her biggest threat yet.]

~

[Justin Gabriel stands in his locker room on the phone and the camera picks up that he has Abraham Washington’s business card in his other hand. He hangs up the phone and puts the card down just as Drew McIntyre barges in. He looks around the locker room before getting right in Gabriel’s face.]

Drew McIntyre: “Got to nobody to save you this time Justin, huh? Well it’s lucky for you that I didn’t come here looking for a fight, not right now at least. I came here to challenge you to a match next week and it’s in your best interest to accept.”

[Gabriel thinks about this for a moment and then looks over at the business card before looking back at McIntyre.]

Justin Gabriel: “You’re on.“

[McIntyre grins at Gabriel before turning on his heels and leaving the locker room.]

~

[We come back to the ring and The Rock’s music hits, to huge cheers from the crowd. The Great One walks out onto the stage and looks around at the crowd with a massive grin on his face. He continues down the ramp and gets up on the apron before climbing to the second rope and raising his arm in the air. He jumps down and gets in the ring before grabbing a mic from ringside. He stands in the centre of the ring and shows the camera his goosebumps before finally speaking.]

The Rock: “FINALLY The Rock has come back to Pittsburgh!”

[There are loud cheers for The Rock as he does his usual shtick.]

The Rock: “The last time The Rock was out here talking to the WWE Universe he had just won the biggest match of the century! The Rock had just defeated John Cena in the Main Event of Wrestlemania and had vowed that he one day be WWE Champion again. The Rock still has that vision in mind but that is for another day. Right now what The Rock wants is another match. The Rock is back here in the WWE because he wants another challenge. He doesn’t want another fruity pebble though, oh no! What The Rock wants is a first time ever match and he wants it at Summerslam!”

[There are massive cheers for this and The Rock grins out to the crowd as they chant “Rocky”.]

The Rock: “The Rock took a short break from the WWE to do some stuff that had to be done but now The Rock is back and The Rock is ready to once again kick some candy ass! The Rock is ready to once again Bring It in front of THE MILLIONS...”

Crowd: “..AND MILLIONS...”

The Rock: “...of The Rock’s fans. The Rock is ready to once again lace up those boots and show everyone in the WWE Universe that he can bring it! And he will bring it. He will bring it on August 19th in Staples Center in Los Angeles, California!”

[There are massive “YES” chants now spreading throughout the arena.]

The Rock: “The Rock does not yet know who his opponent will be but what The Rock does know is that whoever it is will get their candy ass kicked and The Rock will once again prove that he is the greatest wrestler of all time! If you smeeeeeeeellllll what The Rock is cookin’!”

[The Rock throws the mic down and his music hits but it still cannot drown out the deafening cheers from the crowd. He climbs to the second rope and raises his arm in the air, looking around at his many fans as he does so. He jumps down and leaves the ring, heading backstage, as the camera does the same.]

~

[Josh Mathews stands in the interview area and is joined by Daniel Bryan. As Daniel Bryan is shown on the screen, the “YES” chants once again break out.]

Josh Mathews: “Ladies and Gentlemen I am joined at this time by the number one contender to the Intercontinental Championship, Daniel Bryan. Daniel in six days you will face Big Show for the Intercontinental Championship at Over The Limit. Show is twice your height, how exactly do you intend on defeating a guy the size of Big Show?”

Daniel Bryan: “Josh I have defeated Big Show numerous times and this Sunday will be no exception. Tonight I will prove that I am capable of beating guys much bigger than me when I make Sheamus tap out to the Yes Lock. YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!”

[Bryan walks off, thrusting his arms in the air over and over again while screaming “YES”. He walks off into the distance and Josh just stands, shaking his head.]

~

[We come back to the ring and Daniel Bryan’s music hits. Bryan walks out onto the stage, still screaming “YES”. He makes his way down the ramp and gets in the ring, now having the fans chanting “YES” with him. Sheamus is out next and he has the World Heavyweight Championship wrapped around his waist. He beats his chest a few times and spreads his arms out wide before proceeding down the ramp. He gets in the ring and hands over his Championship before the two await the bell.]

Daniel Bryan v Sheamus

[Both men lock up in the centre of the ring as soon as the bell rings and Sheamus overpowers Bryan, shoving him down to the mat. Bryan quickly gets back to his feet and walks over to Sheamus, chuckling at what just transpired. Bryan then sort of snaps and slaps Sheamus across the face. Sheamus turns his face back around and glares at Bryan before grabbing him by the throat with two hands. Sheamus throws Bryan into the corner and charges at him, going for a clothesline, but Bryan moves out of the way at the last minute and runs off the ropes before nailing Sheamus with a dropkick. Bryan gets back to his feet as Sheamus slumps against the corner, holding his jaw. Bryan begins screaming “YES” and gets the crowd going before charging at Sheamus and booting him square in the jaw. Bryan drags Sheamus out of the corner and makes the cover but only gets a count of one and a half. Bryan gets back up and waits for Sheamus to get up to his knees before repeatedly kicking him in the chest before stepping back and going to kick Sheamus hard in the side of the head. Sheamus catches the boot of Bryan and gets up before pulling Bryan in and hitting a belly to belly suplex. Sheamus hooks the leg of Bryan but only gets a one count and the two are soon back on their feet. Sheamus throws a right hand but Bryan ducks it before going to kick Sheamus. Sheamus catches his boot once again and this time shoves him back before charging at Bryan for the Brogue Kick. Bryan ducks underneath it and rolls up Sheamus who kicks out at two and a half. Bryan gets back up and Sheamus begins to rise to his feet but Bryan goes to kick him back down. Sheamus catches it and gets to his feet before hitting him with the Irish Curse Backbreaker. Sheamus gets back up and beats his chest before turning and waiting for Bryan to get up. Bryan does so and he turns straight into the Brogue Kick. Sheamus drops down and makes the cover for the 1..2..3!]

DING! DING! DING!

[Sheamus gets to his feet and has his referee raises in victory by the referee. He is handed the World Heavyweight Championship before he climbs to the second rope. He raises his Championship high in the air before jumping down. He turns around and Mark Henry, who just came in the ring, charges at him for a clothesline but Sheamus moves out of the way before running off the ropes and nailing Henry with the Brogue Kick. Sheamus picks his Championship back up and stands over the fallen body of Henry while raising the Championship high in the air with both hands as RAW goes off the air.]
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:43 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 933a2b5fc1

It has officially been announced that the following matches will both take place at this Sunday's Over The Limit:

Beth Phoenix (c) v Kharma ~ Divas Championship
Lord Tensai v Ezekiel Jackson
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:44 pm

With those two matches announced this Sunday's card is now finalized!

With this being said the predictions contest is now open and will close prior to the PPV (I do not yet know when it will be posted as I am still doing my exams).
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:12 pm

May 18th 2012

[Smackdown comes on the air and Know Your Enemy begins to blare through the speakers. The cameras sweep through the crowd, showing the signs supporting various supporters. The commentators welcome us to the show before the camera snaps round to the ring as Hunico begins cycling down the ramp. He parks it outside the ring and jumps onto the apron before getting in the ring. He leans against the ropes as Mason Ryan makes his way out onto the stage. He stares down the ramp at Hunico before making his way down and getting in the ring.]

Hunico v Mason Ryan

[Ryan puts his hand up to lock up with Hunico but Hunico slaps Ryan across the face. Ryan looks out at the fans in anger before turning and knocking Hunico down with a hard right hand. Ryan motions for Hunico to get back to his feet before picking him up and slamming him back down with a body slam. Hunico quickly gets back to his feet and Ryan runs off the ropes before taking Hunico down with a massive clothesline. Ryan drags Hunico to his feet and gets him up on his shoulders, most likely for a powerbomb. Hunico has other thoughts though and turns it into a hurricanrana which lands in a pinfall attempt. Ryan manages to kick out at two but Hunico keeps the big man grounded with knees and elbows to the body. Hunico gets to his feet and runs off the ropes before hitting a running senton. Hunico hooks the leg but Ryan once again kicks out. Hunico gets to his feet and waits for Ryan to start getting up before going to kick him in the side of the head. Ryan catches it and gets to his feet before beginning to lift him up but Hunico turns it around and rolls Ryan up for the 1..2..3!]

DING! DING! DING!

[Hunico jumps to his feet and raises his arm in victory before climbing to the second rope. He raises both arms in the air and shouts obscenities at the fans before jumping down and rolling out of the ring. He gets on his low rider bicycle and begins making his way up the ramp as we cut backstage.]

~

[Eden Stiles stands in the Interview area and is joined by Darren Young.]

Eden Stiles: “Darren, later on tonight you will face Big Show in a rematch from two weeks ago when you defeated Big Show in your debut match here on Smackdown. Big Show has vowed to do more than just beat you tonight; he is going to destroy you. Do you still believe that you can beat him once again tonight?”

Darren Young: “Eden you should not be wasting your time asking me if I think I will win tonight, you should be spending your time asking Big Show what he is going to do after I end his career. Tonight I am going to prove that I am the best signing Smackdown has made in the past decade!”

[Young grins at Stiles and winks at her before walking off. Stiles shakes her head in disgust as the scene fades.]

~

[Jack Swagger and Vickie Guerrero stand backstage, in the middle of a heated argument which appears to have boiled over from Swagger and Ziggler’s brawl this past Monday Night on RAW. Vickie slaps Swagger across the face and tells him to stop being an ignorant pig but Swagger just shakes his head at her. Swagger tells Vickie they’re done and storms off, leaving Vickie fuming behind her.]

~

[Booker T begins making his way out as we cut back to the ring. He makes his way down the ramp and gets in the ring before Kane makes his way out. He takes his time making his way down the ramp before finally getting in the ring.]

Booker T v Kane

[Kane goes straight for Booker and hits him with multiple right hands before throwing Booker off of the ropes and nailing him with a big boot. Booker stumbles back to his feet but walks straight into Kane who hoists him up into the air and nails the Chokeslam for a quick finish.]

DING! DING! DING!

[Kane gets to his feet and grins into the camera. He motions for a Championship to be around his waist before flipping over the top rope and heading up the ramp.]

~

[AJ sits on a crate, looking into space with a blank expression on her face. Natalya walks over and begins to mock her, bringing up her failed relationship with Daniel Bryan. AJ merely stares at her, not able to bring herself to say anything. Natalya is evidently getting frustrated and tells AJ that she only came to let her know they have a match later. Natalya walks off and AJ goes back to staring into the distance.]

~

[We open up in the locker room area where Evan Bourne and R-Truth are getting into a big argument about who Kofi should team up with next week in their #1 Contenders Match. Truth says that Bourne is finished with Kofi but Bourne tells Truth he was just keeping his spot warm. Truth tells Bourne that Kofi made his choice and it is time for Bourne to move on but Bourne just tells Truth that they’ll see about that next week.]

~

[Santino Marella’s music hits and the United States Champion runs out onto the stage with his arms raised high. He powerwalks down the ramp and gets in the ring as Zack Ryder’s music hits. Ryder makes his way down the ramp before getting in the ring and joining Santino. Otunga’s music hits and he makes his way out before waiting outside of the ring for his partner. Swagger’s music hits and he makes his way out, obviously still pissed off following his altercation with Vickie. He joins Otunga and the two get in the ring, ready for the match.]

Santino Marella & Zack Ryder v David Otunga & Jack Swagger

[Santino & Otunga start things off by locking up in the centre. Otunga easily overpowers the United States Championship and lifts him up into the air before slamming him back down with a double handed chokeslam. Otunga flexes his muscles before picking Santino back up and shoving him into the corner. Otunga charges at Santino but Santino manages to move out of the way and Otunga smashes against the turnbuckles before Santino rolls him up. Otunga kicks out at two and both men get back to their feet and tag in their partners at the same time. Ryder and Swagger collide in the centre of the ring and instantly begin trading blows. Ryder takes control and backs the bigger man up before throwing him across the ring and hitting him with a clothesline on the rebound. Swagger hits the mat and Ryder stalks him, waiting for him to get up. Swagger stumbles up and as soon as he turns around Ryder nails the Rough Ryder out of nowhere. Ryder hooks the leg and gets the 1..2..3!]

DING! DING! DING!

[Ryder gets to his feet and embraces Santino as he gets in the ring. Otunga stares in at Swagger in disbelief as Ryder and Santino head up the ramp. Otunga gets in as Swaggers gets to his feet and asks him what the hell just happened. Swagger shrugs his shoulders and Otunga grabs him before lifting him up and nailing The Verdict. The fans boo Otunga as he shakes his head at Swagger and leaves the ring.]

~

[We open up backstage and Cody Rhodes stands in front of the camera with a black backdrop behind him.]

Cody Rhodes: “For the second week in a row I do not have a match tonight on Smackdown. Since I lost my Intercontinental Championship I have become a joke in the eyes of the WWE but that is all about to change. Soon enough you will all view me as the greatest wrestler on this show and I will be on the top of the pile here on Smackdown. I am officially putting everyone backstage on notice because I am coming for whatever I want and anybody that gets in my way better say their goodbyes.”

[Rhodes chuckles and grins into the camera as the screen fades.]

~

[We come back to the ring and Darren Young begins making his way out. He is quick in getting down the ramp and gets in the ring just as Big Show’s music hits. Show storms down the ramp and gets in the ring.]

Darren Young v Big Show

[Things are reminiscent of their first match as Young tries his best to avoid Show. Show goes for countless attacks but Young is successful in blocking every single one of them. Eventually, Show traps Young in the corner and he goes to squash him but Young moves out of the way at the last minute but Show manages to stop himself from colliding with the turnbuckles. Young gets to his feet and waits for Show to turn around before dropkicking him in the knee, bringing him down to his level. Young begins to hit Show with multiple rights and lefts before Show is able to push him away. Young charges at Show but Show manages to get to his feet and takes down Young with a massive spear. Show hooks the leg but Young somehow kicks out at the count of two. Show gets up and waits for Young to get to his feet, his hand already cocked for the WMD. Young stumbles to his feet but before Show can hit him with the WMD, Daniel Bryan’s music hits. Bryan walks out onto the stage and Bryan walks over to the ropes and is about to leave the ring when he remembers what happened the last time. He turns, while still bent down in preparation to leave the ring, but Young grabs him and rolls him into a small package for the 1..2..3!]

DING! DING! DING!

[Young gets to his feet and runs around the ring in a victory celebration. He quickly slides out of the ring as Show gets up to his feet, fuming. He stares up the ramp at Bryan, who just laughs at Show. Bryan mockingly waves at Show before turning and walking backstage.]

~

[John Laurinaitis stands in his office with David Otunga by his side.]

John Laurinaitis: “David I’ve been thinking about that Championship Match I promised you last week. The people don’t just want to see you get a shot at a Championship, the people want to see you earn it. That is why you will get your Championship Match in a couple of months!”

David Otunga: “Another great decision sir, you’re really going to go far as General Manager.”

[The two men grin at each other as we cut back to the ring.]

~

[We come back to the ring and Mark Henry begins making his way out to the ring. He walks down the ramp and gets in before being handed a microphone.]

Mark Henry: “This Sunday I face Sheamus for the World Heavyweight Championship and after I beat him I will induct him into the Hall Of Pain. The last time I faced Sheamus I broke him in half and then went on to win the World Heavyweight Championship. This Sunday it will be in the opposite order but it will still feel just as good.”

[The fans boo Henry as he glares out at the fans.]

Mark Henry: “I’m not exactly one for talking but I needed to come out here and give the fans one last look at Mark Henry before he becomes the World Heavyweight Champion. This time next week I will be your Champion and you will all have no choice but to accept me for that fact!”

[Henry drops the mic and leaves the ring. The fans boo him as he heads up the ramp, not because of what he said but because of how bad his promo was. He completely ignores the fans and disappears backstage as we cut backstage.]

~

[Eden Stiles stands in the Interview area and is joined this time by Big Show.]

Eden Stiles: “Big Show, earlier on tonight you lost to Darren Young for the second time and I think it is safe to say that Daniel Bryan cost you the victory. With your match just two days do you think that Daniel Bryan is successfully getting in your head and gaining an advantage before your match?”

Big Show: “Daniel Bryan is not in my head, all he has done is prove that people can only beat me by having me be distracted first. For three weeks in a row now Daniel Bryan has cost me a victory but at Over The Limit I am going to cost him a victory by knocking him out and pinning him to retain my Intercontinental Championship.”

[Show nods his head and pats Stiles on the shoulder before walking off.]

~

[We come back to the ring as Natalya jumps up and down on the spot, getting ready for this fight. AJ’s music hits and she runs down the ramp before jumping in the ring.]

Natalya v AJ

[AJ goes straight on the attack as soon as the bell rings and takes Natalya down and beginning to repeatedly slam her head off the mat. Natalya manages to push AJ off of her but she only gets up to her knees before AJ kicks her hard in the side of the head before straddling her and beginning to repeatedly hit her with blows to the face and head. The referee begins the five count but AJ does not stop her attack so the referee has no choice but to disqualify her for the second straight week.]

DING! DING! DING!

[AJ continues her assault after the match and the referee has to physically pull her off of Natalya. Natalya quickly gets out of the ring and holds her bust lip as she stares in at a crazed AJ being restrained by the referee.]

~

[Kofi Kingston walks into his locker room with a grin on his face but the grin soon disappears as he notices R-Truth lying unconscious in the middle of the room. Kingston runs over to him and begins shaking him, telling him to wake up, but he doesn’t budge. Kingston gets up and runs out to go get help when Evan Bourne walks in. He and Kingston both check on Truth before Bourne goes to get help.]

~

[Jack Swagger sits in the trainer’s room, holding an icepack to the back of his neck. Abraham Washington walks over and tells Swagger that he knows what he’s going through right now and that it is all Vickie’s fault what happened to him tonight. Washington gives him his business card and tells Swagger to give him a call if he ever needs his services.]

~

[We come back to the ring and Randy Orton’s music hits. He makes his way out and gets in the ring as Chris Jericho’s music hits. The WWE Champion walks out onto the stage and slowly makes his way down the ramp before getting in the ring.]

Randy Orton v Chris Jericho

[Jericho and Orton lock up in the centre of the ring as soon as the bell rings. Orton manages to gain control and gets Jericho in a tight headlock. Jericho manages to shove Orton away and goes to dropkick him but Orton holds onto the ropes to stop himself rebounding into it. Jericho hits the mat hard and Orton begins to stomp away on Jericho, not stopping until the referee forces him to. Orton waits for Jericho to get up before nailing him with a dropkick. Jericho hits the mat and Orton jumps back to his feet. Orton drags Jericho to his feet and shoves him into the ropes before going for a clothesline. Jericho ducks underneath and waits for Orton to turn around before nailing him with a stiff forearm shot to the face. Orton holds his jaw and begins to laugh before unloading with vicious rights and lefts to Jericho but as he goes for a final right hand, Jericho ducks underneath before tripping Orton up. Jericho gets on top of Orton and begins to hit Orton with right hands over and over again before rolling back and getting back to his feet. Jericho kicks Orton hard in the midsecition before taking a step back. Orton gets up to his feet and turns into Jericho who swiftly kicks him in the ribs. Orton grabs them in pain and Jericho goes to kick him with a second boot but Orton catches it and hoists Jericho up before nailing him with the T-Bone Suplex. Orton makes the cover but Jericho is quick to kick out and both men are soon back on their feet. Orton charges at Jericho for a stiff clothesline but Jericho ducks underneath and Orton turns into a big Codebreaker out of nowhere from Jericho. Orton flops to the mat and Jericho hooks the leg for the 1..2..3!]

DING! DING! DING!

[Jericho gets to his feet and grins down at a shocked Orton. Jericho grabs his WWE Championship and raises it high in the air as Orton rolls out of the ring. He kicks the apron in frustration as Jericho celebrates in the ring and Smackdown goes off the air.]
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:46 pm

PPV banners coming tomorrow! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:05 pm

Awesome, thanks!

Make sure to get your predictions in as well!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:48 pm

No bout!
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:21 am

RED's Over The Limit Predictions

~WWE Championship~
Chris Jericho (c) v John Cena

Winner: Chris Jericho

~World Heavyweight Championship~
Sheamus (c) v Mark Henry

Winner: Sheamus

One on One Match
CM Punk v Dolph Ziggler

Winner: CM Punk

~Intercontinental Championship~
Big Show (c) v Daniel Bryan

Winner: Daniel Bryan

~Divas Championship~
Beth Phoenix (c) v Kharma

Winner: Kharma

~United States Championship~
Santino Marella (c) v Kane

Winner: Kane

One on One Match

Winner: Tensai

Last edited by RED on Sat May 19, 2012 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:20 am

RED wrote:

~WWE Championship~

Winner: Chris Jericho

Sheamus (c) v Mark Henry

Winner: Sheamus

One on One Match
CM Punk v Dolph Ziggler

Winner: CM Punk

Winner: Big Show

~Divas Championship~

Winner: Kharma

Winner: Kane

One on One Match

Winner: Lord Tensai

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:05 am

Thanks for the predictions guys!

RED, just thought I'd mention that you missed out the Santino/Kane Match.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:27 am

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:

Just added it.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:47 am

RED wrote:

Just added it.

Got it!
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:37 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 Otlposter
Over The Limit
(May 20th 2012)
-PNC Arena-

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 CenavsJericho
One on One Match
~WWE Championship~

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 HenryvsSheamus
One on One Match
Sheamus (c) v Mark Henry

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 PunkvsZiggler
One on One Match
CM Punk v Dolph Ziggler

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 ShowvsDaniel
One on One Match

One on One Match
~Divas Championship~

One on One Match

One on One Match

Winners are bold
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:04 pm

Thanks for the predictions!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:36 pm

Karl, get cho ass on MSN!

BANNERS ARE ON THEIR WAY! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:19 am

Thanks for the banners SP, now get your predictions done bitch! Wink
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:17 am

Razz ON THE WAY! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:20 am

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 Otlposter
Over The Limit
(May 20th 2012)
-PNC Arena-

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 CenavsJericho
One on One Match
~WWE Championship~

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 HenryvsSheamus
One on One Match
Sheamus (c) v Mark Henry

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 PunkvsZiggler
One on One Match
CM Punk v Dolph Ziggler

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 ShowvsDaniel
One on One Match

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 Divas-2
One on One Match
~Divas Championship~

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 UnitedStates-1
One on One Match

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 JacksonvsTensai
One on One Match

Winners in Bold! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:22 am

Thanks for the predictions!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next