The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production

Go down 
+10
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
#Animal
Jarrett
RED
Cole
Adam
Bleed Green
SP
Jigsaw*
Karl
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:41 pm

When I get my laptop back, I will be making banners! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:44 pm

Awesome! Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:59 pm

The following is an Interview conducted on WWE.com with WWE Superstar Goldust.

Goldust, many would say that the biggest highlight of your career is becoming a 3-time Intercontinental Champion. However, many compare your reigns to that of your brother's and say that yours is sub-par to his. Do you agree with them?
I think it is a little unfair to compare our reigns, especially seeing as I have held the Championship three times and him only once. He may have held the Championship for seven months whereas I have held it for about five months all in. I'm definitely proud of my little brother but I don't like to compare careers. My career was more focused around entertaining the fans while Cody's is more about winning gold. I don't need to win gold because I am gold.

Another thing which you and Cody have in common is that the two of you are both former Tag Team Champions. Cody is a 3-time World Tag Team Champion and a 1-time WWE Tag Team Champion whereas you are just a 1-time World Tag Team Champion. Do you think that maybe Cody has outdone you where Tag Team wrestling is concerned?
To be perfectly honest I would say that he has outdone me in Tag Team wrestling because to be perfectly honest I never really tried to break out as part of a tag team. When I teamed up with Booker T it was only meant to be a little bit of fun but in a way it became an overnight success. When we split up I attempted a little run with Lance Storm but that soon fizzled out. Cody, on the other hand, started off in the WWE by teaming up with Hardcore Holly. Bob was sort of like Cody's mentor to break through in the business. To be honest, his first reign with Ted DiBiase doesn't count because he turned his back on Bob to "win" the Championships with Ted. I don't believe that is even possible to be honest. As for his third reign as World Tag Team Champion I don't really believe that John Cena and Batista winning the Championships should count so in my mind that would make Cody a 1-time World Tag Team Champion. As for his reign as WWE Tag Team Champion with Drew McIntyre, I don't actually believe that was meant to happen. Cody and Drew were just two guys thrown together, a little like myself and Book, and like us they were an overnight success. It was never going to last though and as soon as they lost the Championships they split up. Cody is better than being in a tag team and he has proven that.

So do you believe that Cody has a bright future?
Definitely, 2012 is going to be Cody's year. Either Cody will do what he always does and wrestle his ass off or he will finally get that big break and win the World Championship.

Bold statement Dustin. What about you? What does the future hold for Goldust?
Well in the immediate future I have a match against Darren Young this Friday on Smackdown. It has come to my attention that I may be getting on a bit as far as my professional career goes. That is why I have served myself with an ultimatum. If I lose this Friday on Smackdown then I will retire.. for good. Which basically means that the future of Goldust's career rests solely on my performance this Friday.

Well good luck with that Goldust and I know that you will have the entire WWE Universe on your side in your match on Smackdown.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:06 pm

I had part of last Friday's show written but have decided to do quick results since I have fallen so far behind schedule.

I'm going to do quick results for this past Monday night's show as well as tomorrow night's Smackdown.

This will then be the last batch of quick results and back to full shows this coming Monday.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:07 pm

May 25th 2012

[Smackdown comes on the air and Know Your Enemy begins to blare through the speakers. The cameras sweep through the crowd, showing the signs supporting various supporters. The commentators welcome us to the show before the camera snaps round to the stage as Derrick Bateman and Johnny Curtis are making their way out. They are quick down the ramp and get in the ring as Air Boom’s music hits. Kofi and Bourne both walk out onto the stage as a clip from last week is shown when Kofi found R-Truth unconscious. By the time the clip is finished both men are in the ring and we are ready for this #1 Contenders Match.]

Derrick Bateman & Johnny Curtis v Air Boom ~ #1 Contenders to WWE Tag Team Championships

[Kofi and Curtis start things off by locking up in the centre of the ring. Curtis gets Kofi in the headlock but Kofi quickly slips out before catching Curtis with a kick to the side of the leg. Curtis’ leg buckles and he falls to one knee before Kofi kicks him in the head, sending him down to the mat. Curtis slumps to the ground and Kofi rolls him onto his back before making the cover. Curtis is quick to kick out and both men get back to their feet. Kofi charges at Curtis for a clothesline but Curtis ducks underneath and bounces off the ropes before nailing Kofi with a dropkick. Curtis gets back up and waits for Kofi to get up to his knees before grabbing him and lifting him up to his feet. Curtis goes to get him in position for a suplex but Kofi breaks his hold before clocking him over the jaw with a right hand. Curtis backs up a little and Kofi ducks underneath a right hand from Curtis and jumps across the ring, tagging in Bourne. Bourne runs in the ring and hits a spinning heel kick on Curtis, sending him down to the mat. Curtis slowly rises back up and when he is in a bent over position, Bourne nails a big dropkick to the side of his head. Bourne gets back up and turns around as Bateman runs in the ring. Kofi comes out of nowhere and takes out Bateman with the Trouble In Paradise. Curtis blindsides Kofi, kicking him out of the ring. However, when he turns around Bourne is waiting for him and hits him in the head with a knee to the jaw. Bourne quickly climbs to the top rope and dives down, nailing Curtis with Air Bourne for the 1..2..3!]

Winners ~ Air Boom

[Bourne gets to his feet as he and Kofi are announced as the #1 Contenders. Kofi gets in the ring and he and Bourne embrace before having their arms raised in victory. Bourne motions for the music to stop before grabbing a mic and addressing the crowd. Bourne announces that this match is dedicated to R-Truth and he wishes him a speedy recovery.]

~

[We open up in the Interview area as Eden Stiles stands with Darren Young standing by her side, a huge grin on his face.]

Eden Stiles: “Darren, last week you once again defeated Big Show with the help of Daniel Bryan. Tonight you face Goldust and Goldust recently stated on WWE.com that if he loses tonight then he will leave the WWE. Do you think you can win when there is so much pressure on you?”

Darren Young: “Eden of course I can win. Last week I pinned Big Show. You know what that means? That means that I managed to keep his shoulders on the mat for a three count and that is a giant achievement, pun intended. All I can say tonight is Goldust better be happy that his last match is against the future face of the WWE.”

[Darren gives Eden a quick wink before walking off.]

~

[John Laurinaitis stands in his office with David Otunga and the two are engaged in a hushed conversation when Randy Orton walks in. Orton tells John that he should be Jericho’s first challenger for the WWE Championship he runs off a list of reasons why before John tells him that he agrees. Orton is surprised but that soon changes as John continues. John tells Orton that he needs to prove himself first and that is why tonight he will run the Gauntlet. If Orton wins then he can get his match but if he loses then he won’t.]

~

[We come back to the ring and Heath Slater is in the ring, shouting at the crowd. Jack Swagger’s music hits and he walks out to small cheers from the crowd. Abraham Washington and Justin Gabriel walk out behind him but stop on the stage as Tyson Kidd walks out and joins them. The four men head down the ramp, chatting away, before Swagger gets in the ring and the other three walk around the side. Washington joins the commentary table while Kidd and Gabriel have a seat outside of the ring.]

Heath Slater v Jack Swagger w/ Abraham Washington, Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd

[Swagger takes Slater down with a clothesline but Slater is quick to get back up. Slater charges at Swagger but Swagger sees it coming and takes down Slater with a shoulder block. Swagger screams out to the crowd, garnering a cheap pop from the crowd. He turns in time to catch a wild right from a recovered Slater and snatches him before hitting a powerslam on him. Swagger snatches Slater by the head and drags him to his feet before wrapping his arms around the waist of Slater. Swagger hoists him up into the air before slamming him back down on the mat. Swagger moves around and locks in a headlock on the grounded Slater, locking it in tighter and tighter. Slater manages to weasel his way out and tries to scurries out of the ring. Slater holds his hands up as if to say he is done but when he walks around the side of the ring to head up the ramp he is met by Kidd and Gabriel. Gabriel and Kidd move as if to go for Slater and Slater turns in fear and runs back in the ring. Slater gets back to his feet and walks into Swagger who kicks him in the midsection before grabbing him by the waist and nailing the Gutwrench Powerbomb for the 1..2..3!]

Winner: Jack Swagger

[Swagger gets back to his feet and has his arm raised in victory before the other three men get in the ring and join him. They congratulate Swagger before they all leave the ring and heading backstage.]

[We come back on the air and Mark Henry’s music hits as the World’s Strongest Man makes his way out onto the stage. He makes his way down the ramp as a replay of him stumbling his words last week is shown. By the time the replay is finished Henry is in the ring and has a mic in hand, sparking boos from the crowd already.]

Mark Henry: “Shut up! I am sick and tired of every single one of you idiots booing me week after week. Last week I did nothing yet everyone gave me abuse! That is why I am not going to waste any time this week in pandering to you lot. I only have one thing to say. I QUIT!”

[Henry throws down the mic and stares into the camera as the crowd sit in shock. A “goodbye” chant starts as soon as the news has sunk in of what Henry has just said. Henry shakes his head at the crowd and leaves the ring, heading backstage, as the scene fades.]

~

[John Laurinaitis informs David Otunga that he will go one on one with Booker T later on tonight.]

Darren Young def. Goldust

[Goldust bids farewell to the WWE Universe and thanks all of the fans for years off support.]

[Cody Rhodes comes out and cuts a promo about how he has promised for weeks now that he is going to be back on a winning streak. He continues but is soon interrupted by Zack Ryder who comes out and tells Rhodes they have a match.]

Cody Rhodes v Zack Ryder went to a No Contest

[Kane cuts a backstage promo on how he is going to bring hell to everyone on the Smackdown roster and nobody will come close to defeating the Devil’s Favourite Demon for the United States Championship.]

Kaitlyn def. AJ via DQ

David Otunga def. Booker T

Randy Orton def. Mason Ryan in the first part of the Gauntlet

[As Orton was waiting for his second opponent, the music of Christian hit. He came out to a mixed reaction from the crowd and got in the ring as Orton’s second opponent. The two went back and forth for a little while before Christian took out Orton with the Spear. Christian could have went for the cover but instead chose to leave the ring.]

Randy Orton def. Christian via Countout

Randy Orton def. Chris Jericho to win the Gauntlet and become #1 Contender

Last edited by Ricardo Rodriguez > God on Thu May 31, 2012 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:23 pm

May 28th 2012

Quick Results

Alex Riley & Ted DiBViase def. Epico & Primo

Brodus Clay def. Tyler Reks via DQ

[Brodus Clay looked set to win the match when he was blindsided by Curt Hawkins who viciously attacked him with his cane, leaving him at the mercy of Reks. Reks finished Clay off with the Big Kahuna before he and Hawkins taunted the fallen big man.]

Beth Phoenix def. Tamina

[Following the Divas Champion's victory, Kharma came out onto the stage and informed Beth that they will be facing off for the Divas Championship at No Way Out in a Lumberjill Match.]

Justin Gabriel def. Camacho

[John Cena came out to the ring for the final spot in the #1 Contender's Match at No Way Out. He was waiting for a good few minutes for his opponent before Wade Barrett came out to big cheers from the crowd.]

Wade Barrett def. John Cena
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:42 pm

June 1st 2012

Quick Results

Darren Young def. Zack Ryder

[Zack Ryder had Darren Young in prime position for the Rough Ryder but Cody Rhodes distracted Ryder, giving Darren the chance to score the victory.]

David Otunga def. Kofi Kingston

[Evan Bourne, who was in Kofi's corner, attempted to distract Otunga but Kofi told Evan to stay out of it which in the end resulted in Kofi getting blindsided and defeated.]

Tyson Kidd def. Hunico

Cody Rhodes def. Booker T

[Following the match, Cody Rhodes got on the mic and said that the ultimate disrespect is to interrupt someone when they are in the middle of saying something. It was on this note that Cody Rhodes challenged Zack Ryder to a match at No Way Out to settle their differences, especially after the ending to their match last week.]

Christian & Chris Jericho def. Randy Orton & Big Show
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:30 am

After last night's Smackdown, a WWE.com reporter caught up with Zack Ryder and asked him what his answer is for Cody Rhodes.

Zack Ryder gave a short answer; the match is on.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:56 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
After last night's Smackdown, a WWE.com reporter caught up with Zack Ryder and asked him what his answer is for Cody Rhodes.

Zack Ryder gave a short answer; the match is on.

Well if we can't get along let's get it on. I like this.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:02 pm

June 4th 2012

[RAW comes on the air as Burn It To The Ground blares through the speakers. The commentators introduce us to the show before the camera sweeps over the crowd, showing many signs. The camera snaps round to the ring as the music of Wade Barrett hits and he slowly walks out out onto the stage to a chorus of boos from the majority of the fans. He makes his way down the ramp before finally getting in the ring and grabbing a mic.]

Wade Barrett: “Last week I defeated John Cena and will now compete at No Way Out for the chance to become #1 Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship. Now when, not if, I win that match I will face Sheamus at Money In The Bank and I guarantee that I will win the World Heavyweight Champiosnhip.”

[Wade grins at the crowd as they continue to boo him, some fans are even chanting for Sheamus to come out.]

Wade Barrett: “I like to compare myself and Sheamus‘ feelings towards one another the same way I describe the relationship between the modern day Ireland and England; we hate each other but nobody knows why. All I know is that Sheamus currently holds what I want most in the world right now and that is the World Heavyweight Championship. I have been out of action for months now and all I have been able to do is sit at home and watch this show and while I was sitting at home I made a promise to myself that the moment I was ready I would come back and I would win the World Heavyweight Championship.”

Look In My Eyes, What Do You See? Cult Of Personality!

[The fans burst into cheers as CM Punk walks out onto the stage, a grin on his face. He walks down the ramp, not taking his eyes off of Barrett, and grabs a mic before getting in the ring.]

CM Punk: “Forgive me for interrupting this big return of yours Wade but I just thought I’d point out that you’re getting a little ahead of yourself. You see you are already talking about facing Sheamus at Money In The Bank but to do that you have to go through me and I don’t see that happening.”

[Punk gets right in Wade’s face, cocking a grin as he does so. Just then, Alberto Del Rio’s music hits and he walks out wearing a sharp black suit. He storms down the ramp and grabs a mic before getting in, standing in the corner with Punk and Barrett now backing away from each other.]

Alberto Del Rio: “CM Punk, Wade Barrett is not the only one getting ahead of himself. You see it is not just you that he has to defeat to get a shot at Sheamus because I am also in that match and I am the only one here who is deserving enough to be World Heavyweight Champion. It is my-”

CM Punk: “Let me just stop you right there Alberto because if you so much as think about using the word destiny then I am going to shove that mic so far down your throat you will literally be able to talk out of your ass for once.”

[The fans cheer as Del Rio backs up and stares at Punk in anger.]

CM Punk: “Now I’ve had enough talking and I’d love nothing more than to just leave this ring and head backstage but I know that’s not going to happen. I can see where this is heading and I think I might get things started.”

[Punk drops his mic and pounces at Del Rio, knocking him into the corner and getting him down to a seated position with multiple rights and lefts. He then turns as Barrett charges at him and catches him with a kick to the midsection, causing Barrett to double over. Punk turns his attention back to Del Rio and sticks his foot in the throat of Del Rio, choking him. Punk releases his hold and turns but walks right into a big boot from Barrett. Punk falls to the mat and Barrett gets down on top of him and begins to lay into him with right after right. Del Rio is soon back to his feet and walks over, joining in with beating down Punk.]

It’s A Shame For They Lost Their Head!

[Sheamus comes bounding out onto the stage and charges down the ramp, jumping in the ring. He gets to his feet and takes down Del Rio with a double forearm shot but before he can get Barrett, he scurries out of the ring. Barrett walks around the side and backs up the ramp as Del Rio gets out and does the same. Punk gets to his feet and stands in the corner as all four of them stare at each other uneasily.]

~

[We open up in the locker room area with Abraham Washington, Jack Swagger, Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd. They are talking about Jack Swagger’s big match later on with The Miz and how they all need to be working as a unit tonight. They all thank Washington for everything he has done so far but AW says this is just the beginning.]

~

[We come back to the ring and Brodus Clay dances out along with Cameron and Naomi. He gets in the ring and continues dancing but is soon interrupted by Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks. They both get down the ramp but only Hawkins gets in the ring, ready for this match. The camera zooms in on the stitches on Clay’s head, the stitches he received after being attacked by Hawkins with his cane.]

Brodus Clay v Curt Hawkins w/ Tyler Reks

[Clay charges at Hawkins as soon as the bell rings but Hawkins slides out of the ring and hides behind Reks. Clay shakes his head and rolls back in the ring, motioning for Hawkins to get in. Reluctantly, Hawkins does so and stands opposite the much bigger Clay. Clay begins edging forwards and Hawkins bails out of the ring once again. Clay leaves the ring and goes after him and once again Hawkins hides behind Reks. Clay doesn’t stop to think this time and charges through Reks, taking him down with a massive shoulder block. Hawkins tries to run away but Cameron and Naomi block his way. Hawkins turns and Clay begins to jirate, laughing at one half of the Tag Champions. Hawkins slides in the ring and Clay is hot on his tail. Hawkins goes to run out the other side of the ring but Clay catches him before he can do so and drags him into the centre of the ring. He gets Hawkins to his feet and knocks him back down with a headbutt. Clay runs off the ropes and goes to rebound off them but Reks grabs him from the outside, causing him to trip over. The referee calls for the bell as Reks slides in the ring.]

Winner: Brodus Clay (DQ)

[Reks gets to his feet and waits for Clay to do the same before smashing him over the head with the WWE Tag Team Championship. Clay hits the mat hard and his wound from last week has been burst open once again. Hawkins gets up and Reks hands him his Championship before the two leave the ring and head backstage, leaving a medic to check on Clay.]

~

[We open up in the Interview area and Josh Mathews is standing alongside The Miz.]

Josh Mathews: “Miz, back at Wrestlemania you picked up the win for Team Johnny and won Mr Laurinaitis the right to be General Manager of both RAW and Smackdown. Since then things haven’t exactly gone how you planned them to go as you have been on a bit of a losing streak. With all due respect Miz, what’s going on?”

[Miz turns his head and slightly and stares at Josh menacingly. Josh presses Miz to answer but Miz just stares back, not daring to blink. Josh thanks Miz for his time and runs off as Miz returns to staring into the camera, an extremely pissed off look on his face.]

~

[We open up in the Divas locker room where every diva bar Beth Phoenix and Kharma are getting ready and talking away to each other. The entire room falls silent as Kharma walks in and slowly walks over to where Kelly and Tamina are sitting. She motions as if to go for them and they jump to their feet and back off instinctively. Kharma does her usual maniacal laugh and all the divas rush out of the locker room, leaving Kharma laughing alone.]

~

[We come back to the ring and Vickie Guerrero walks out onto the stage. She tells the fans how she has recently acquired Drew McIntyre and will now lead him and Dolph Ziggler to success. She then introduces Dolph who will be competing in this match and he walks out alongside Drew McIntyre. The three make their way down to the ring and Dolph gets in while Drew and Vickie walk around the side. John Cena’s music then hits and he runs out to a big reaction from the crowd. He runs down the ramp and slides in the ring, ready for a fight.]

Dolph Ziggler w/ Drew McIntyre & Vickie Guerrero v John Cena

[Dolph and Cena lock up in the centre of the ring to start things off with Cena taking control and wrapping his arms around the waist of Dolph. Cena lifts Dolph up for a German suplex but Dolph manages to block it and rolls forward, getting Cena off of him. Both men get back to their feet and Dolph hits him across the jaw with a stiff right hand. Cena touches his jaw and stares right through Dolph. Cena responds with a flurry of rights and lefts, backing Dolph into the ropes. Cena then tosses Dolph across the ring and catches him on the rebound with a flying shoulder block. Dolph hits the mat and Cena makes the cover but only gets a 2 count. Cena gets back up and climbs to the second rope, waiting for Dolph to get up. Dolph begins rising and gets to a bent over position before Cena dives down for a led drop to the back of Dolph’s head but Dolph stands up straight at the last minute, causing Cena to hit the mat. Dolph waits for Cena to get to a seated position before running off the ropes and hitting a dropkick to the face of Cena. Dolph makes the cover but Cena manages to kick out at a count of 2. Dolph gets back to his feet and does a handstand, showing off for the fans. He spins it around and lands on his knee, winking into the camera as he does so. By the time he gets back to his feet, Cena has done the same and Dolph catches him with a swift kick to the leg, making him stumble. Dolph runs off the ropes and nails Cena with a dropkick right to the jaw. Dolph gets to his feet and walks over to the corner before jumping on the top rope and lounging, mockingly yawning. The fans boo Dolph but the boos soon turn to cheers as Cena blindsides Dolph with a clubbing blow to the gut. Dolph falls to the mat and clutches his midsection as Cena tries to shake off some sore spots. Cena gets Dolph to his feet and grabs him before hitting a fisherman suplex. Cena gets up and takes off an armband, throwing it out to the crowd. He gives Dolph his “you can’t see me” taunt before running off the ropes, most likely going for the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Vickie gets up on the apron and shouts at the referee just before Cena reaches the rope, distracting the referee so Drew can catch Cena’s leg. Cena manages to stay on his feet and turns to confront Drew. Dolph is quick to take advantage and gets to his feet before hitting the Zig Zag. Dolph hooks the leg of Cena and the referee turns around to count the 1..2..3!]

Winner: Dolph Ziggler

[Dolph gets to his feet and swipes his hair back before flicking sweat onto the body of Cena. Dolph steps out onto the apron and laughs at Cena before jumping down and meeting Drew and Vickie at the bottom of the ramp. The two raise Dolph’s arms in victory before the three head backstage.]

[We come back live and Ezekiel Jackson is in the ring, getting the fans pumped up. Daniel Bryan is out next and he makes his way out with the Intercontinental Championship around his waist to big “YES” chants. He gets in the ring and stands opposite Jackson as both men prepare to go at it.]

Ezekiel Jackson v Daniel Bryan

[Jackson corners Bryan as soon as the bell rings and gets him onto the top rope. He grabs him by the throat and goes to throw him over his head but Bryan retains a grip on Jackson’s arm and rolls him through, managing to lock in the Yes Lock almost instantly. Jackson struggles for a few moments before finally giving in and tapping out as Bryan pulls harder and harder on his arm.]

Winner: Daniel Bryan

[Bryan gets to his feet and has his arm raised in victory by the referee. He is handed the Intercontinental Championship and he jumps to the second rope and raises it in the air. He jumps down and turns around as Jackson is getting to his feet. Jackson gets up and holds his arm while staring at Bryan. Bryan extends his hand and Jackson accepts it, shaking hands with the Intercontinental Champion. Bryan grabs a mic while Jackson leaves the ring and heads up the ramp.]

Daniel Bryan: “Give it up for Zeke everyone! You know since I won the World Heavyweight Championship back in December I haven’t exactly been myself and after I lost the Championship I sunk even further into a false identity.”

[The fans remain quiet as they wait to see where Bryan is going with this.]

Daniel Bryan: “I became over confident the more I won matches and it got to the point where I didn’t know whether you guys were laughing with me or at me so I had a week to myself to think about all of this and I decided that I didn’t like what I had become and I apologise to anybody that I upset since winning the World Championship and I’d especially like to apologise to AJ who, as I understand, has went a little psychotic on the divas lately.“

[The fans cheer Bryan lately and laugh a little at his comment concerning AJ.]

Daniel Bryan: “I hope you all accept my apology and support me as your Intercontinental Champion.”

[The fans cheer in approval of Bryan and he grins before going to leave.]

AWESOME!

[The cheers turn to boos as The Miz storms out onto the stage, obviously still pissed off from earlier. He gets in the ring and grabs a mic before getting in the face of Bryan.]

The Miz: “Daniel you know that I’ve never liked you, not even when I was your mentor in NXT. I did, however, respect you when you finally done the right thing and turned your back on these idiotic fans. Now what? You feel sorry for them so you’re going to start pandering to them to get some support because you know that without you will not last passed one PPV with that Intercontinental Championship.”

[The fans boo Miz but Bryan merely laughs at him.]

Daniel Bryan: “I don’t feel sorry for them Mikey, I just know that you don’t get anywhere by being a jerk. I’m sure you think so but when was the last time you actually won a match? I mean John Laurinaitis promised his team that they would get Championship matches if they won at Wrestlemania but I don’t remember you actually getting one.”

The Miz: “Never call me Mikey. My name is The Miz and if you disrespect me again then I will end you. I know all your weaknesses Daniel because it was me that created them. I’ve proved in the past how much better than you I am and I will take pleasure in reminding these fans exactly what makes me better than you.”

Daniel Bryan: “Is this your way of challenging me to a match Mikey? If so then how about we do it at No Way Out and because I know I will beat you then I’ll put my Intercontinental Championship on the line.”

[The fans cheer at this and Miz thinks about it for a moment before replying.]

The Miz: “On one condition, I pick the type of match in which we will compete.”

Daniel Bryan: “You got it Mike but take your time and think about it before you make your decision.“

[Bryan taps Miz on the shoulder and leaves the ring, heading up the ramp as the fans chant “YES” over and over again. He gets to the top of the stage and turns, looking down at Miz, before raising the Intercontinental Championship in the air with both hands.]

~

[We open up backstage where Vickie Guerrero is standing with Drew McIntyre and Dolph Ziggler. Drew and Dolph are telling Vickie that she needs to recruit Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks, especially after what they saw them do to Brodus Clay earlier. Vickie says she will think about it but for now she is just happy things are going well for them.]

~

[We come back to the ring and Alberto Del Rio makes his way out in some fancy car while Ricardo Rodriguez introduces him. Del Rio takes his time getting out of the car and making his way down the ramp but eventually he does and he gets in the ring. Sheamus is out next and he has the World Heavyweight Championship wrapped around his waist. He makes his way down the ramp and gets in the ring, ready to take on Del Rio.]

Alberto Del Rio v Sheamus

[Del Rio and Sheamus go straight at it as soon as the bell rings with Sheamus hitting right and lefts to the face of Del Rio while Del Rio hits Sheamus repeatedly with kicks to the side of the leg and midsection. Sheamus takes control with a stiff right hand which sends Del Rio to the mat. Sheamus runs off the ropes and drops an elbow on the chest of Del Rio before getting to his feet. Sheamus drags Del Rio up and shoves him into the corner before charging at him to squash him. Del Rio sees it coming and moves out of the way, causing Sheamus to hit the turnbuckles. Del Rio spins Sheamus around and begins to lay into him with boot after boot to the body of Sheamus. Del Rio takes a step back and lets Sheamus to stumble forward before nailing him with an enzeguri. Del Rio rolls Sheamus onto his back and hooks the leg to get a two count. Del Rio gets back up and begins getting Sheamus up but Sheamus shoves him back and waits for Del Rio to come at him before taking him down with a double handed forearm shot. Del Rio gets back up and Sheamus grabs him before throwing him off of the ropes and going for the Brogue Kick. Del Rio ducks underneath and waits for Sheamus to turn around before kicking him in the midsection. Del Rio grabs Sheamus’ arm and goes to go for the Cross Armbreaker but Sheamus blocks it and instead gets Del Rio up on his shoulders. Sheamus shifts Del Rio into the right position before hitting him with the White Noise for the 1..2..3!]

Winner: Sheamus

[Sheamus gets to his feet and kicks Del Rio out of the ring before grabbing his World Heavyweight Championship from ringside. He raises it into the air as the referee raises his other arm in victory. Sheamus climbs to the second rope and raises the Championship in the air with both hands before jumping down. Sheamus turns and is met by a spear out of nowhere from Brock Lesnar. Brock gets back to his feet and laughs at the fallen Sheamus. Brock drops down to the mat and gets in the face of Sheamus, shouting that he will unleash Hell at No Way Out. Brock gets to his feet and taunts the fans as we cut backstage.]

~

[We open up in the Interview with Josh Mathews and John Cena.]

Josh Mathews: “John, earlier on tonight you took on Dolph Ziggler in a losing effort. This is yet another defeat you have suffered and it is the second loss in two weeks. John I think it is safe to say that your mindset hasn’t been the same since you lost to The Rock at Wrestlemania. Do you think this is an unfair statement or would you agree?”

John Cena: “You know what Josh I wish I could use that as my excuse for losing but I can’t. You see Josh you can’t blame multiple losses on one loss, regardless of how big a loss that was. Yes I put everything into my match with The Rock at Wrestlemania but I have long since accepted that The Rock was the better man on the night. My career is on a little bit of a downward spiral at the moment but very soon I will climb back to the top and be able to say THE CHAMP IS HERE!”

[John thanks Josh before slapping him over the shoulder and walking off.]

[We come back live and The Miz makes his way out to big boos from the crowd. A replay from his altercation with Daniel Bryan is shown while he makes his way down the ramp. By the time the clip finishes, Miz is in the ring and Jack Swagger is making his way out along with the rest of Abraham Washington’s Clientele. Swagger gets in the ring as the rest of them make their way around the side.]

The Miz v Jack Swagger w/ Abraham Washington’s Clientele

[Miz and Swagger circle each other in the ring, neither man wanting to make the first move. Finally, Swagger lunges at Miz and wraps his arms around the waist before raising him into the air and slamming him back down on his back. Swagger releases his hold and gets back to his feet as Miz begins rising also. Miz gets to his feet and Swagger kicks him in the midsection before grabbing him and throwing him to the outside. The fans cheer for Swagger as he grins out to them. He leaves the ring and gets Miz back to his feet but Miz surprises him with a swift right hand to the jaw. Swagger stumbles back and Miz tackles him into the ring apron. Miz takes a step back and rolls back in the ring while Swagger stands holding his back in pain. Miz waits for Swagger to turn around before running at him and knocking him down with a baseball slide. Swagger is propelled forward and lands in a slumped position against the barricade at ringside. Gabriel and Kidd walk around and check on him but the referee shouts at him to leave him alone. Gabriel and Kidd do so and allow Swagger to get up on his own. Swagger shakes his head and rolls back in the ring just before the referee reaches a nine count. Miz goes to kick Swagger as soon as he gets back in but Swagger catches Miz’s leg before he can do so. Swagger throws Miz back and gets back to his feet just as Miz rolls through and back to his feet. Miz charges at Swagger but Swagger is first to act and hits Miz with a big spear to the leg of Miz. Swagger hooks the leg but Miz manages to kick out at two but is visibly hurt. Swagger spreads his arms out and shouts for the Ankle Lock before grabbing Miz’s ankle. He locks the hold in tight and drags Miz to the centre of the ring. Swagger has the hold locked in tight and Miz is screaming in pain. Miz looks set to tap out but manages to roll through the hold and grabs Swagger’s leg on the way over, getting Swagger and a type of small package. Swagger just manages to kick out before the referee’s hand comes down for the three. Swagger is forced to release his hold while kicking out and is now back to his feet. Miz gets up but is now hobbling and appears to be at a massive disadvantage. Swagger lunges for Miz’s leg but Miz manages to side step it and Swagger has to rush back to his feet. Swagger grins at Miz, who has a severe look of pain on his face. Swagger once again lunges at Miz’s leg and Miz sidesteps once again but this time the weight he puts on his leg causes him to fall down to the mat. This gives Swagger his opportunity and he gets to his feet before stomping on the ankle of Miz, ensuring he is grounded. Swagger pulls down both straps of his singlet and once again shouts for the Ankle Lock. Swagger drags Miz to the centre of the ring and locks in the Ankle Lock before dropping down to the mat and locking his legs around the leg of Miz, causing the hold to be locked in even tighter. Miz stretches his arms out as far as they can stretch, reaching for the bottom rope but he can’t reach. He tries to pull himself and Swagger towards the ropes but it is a dead cause. With no alternative, Miz gives in and taps the mat repeatedly.]

Winner: Jack Swagger

[Swagger releases the hold and Miz instantly grasps his ankle in pain. He scurries over to the corner and sits, holding onto his ankle. Swagger gets to his feet and climbs to the second rope, slapping his chest before raising his arms in the air in victory. Swagger jumps down and heads out of the ring to join the rest of Abraham Washington’s Clientele. They celebrate Swagger’s victory before heading backstage as Miz has his ankle checked by the ringside doctor.]

[We come back live and CM Punk begins making his way out. He takes his time in getting down the ramp before getting in the ring just as Wade Barrett begins making his way out. Barrett also takes his time making his way down the ramp but eventually both men are in the ring and we are ready for this match.]

CM Punk v Wade Barrett

[Punk and Barrett both charge at each other and Punk goes for a clothesline but Barrett ducks underneath and tackles Punk down. Barrett begins to unload on Punk with right hand after right hand to his head. Barrett gets back up and swipes his boot across the face of Punk before stepping back. Punk gets back to his feet, holding his jaw, and Barrett grabs him before throwing him across the ring. Barrett goes for a clothesline but Punk ducks underneath and bounces off the ropes before hitting an elbow to the jaw of Barrett. Punk gets back up and waits for Barrett to get back to his feet before kicking him hard in the midsection. Barrett doubles over and Punk grabs his head, hitting a DDT. Punk rolls Barrett onto his back and makes the cover but Barrett quickly kicks out. Punk gets up but Barrett is quick on his heels and both men get back to their feet. Barrett hits Punk with a right hand and Punk quickly retaliates, sparking a flurry of shot after shot from both men. Barrett’s bare knuckle brawling background comes into play here and he takes advantage, dazing Punk. Barrett then throws Punk across the ring before grabbing him on the rebound and nailing the Winds Of Change. Barrett gets back and signals for Punk to get up. Eventually Punk does and Barrett gets him up in his shoulders for Wasteland but Punk manages to slip down behind him. Barrett turns around and is met by a stiff kick from Punk. Barrett flops down to the mat and Punk steps out onto the apron. He slowly climbs up the turnbuckles before standing up straight on the top rope. He raises his hands up to the Heavens but Alberto Del Rio comes out of nowhere and knocks Punk off of the top rope and down to the floor on the outside. Del Rio then gets in the ring and nails a rising Barrett with an enezguri.]

No Contest

[Del Rio gets back to his feet and looks at Punk on the outside and Barrett down in front of him. Del Rio laughs at both men and poses for the crowd. He climbs to the second rope and motions for a Championship to be around his waist. This is the last image we see of RAW as the show goes off the air.]
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:10 pm

June 8th 2012

[Smackdown comes on the air and Know Your Enemy begins to blare through the speakers. The cameras sweep through the crowd, showing the signs supporting various supporters. The commentators welcome us to the show before the camera snaps round to the stage as Christian makes his way out. There are audible boos from the crowd as he makes his way down the ramp and gets in the ring, grabbing a mic.]

Christian: “Two weeks ago I returned to Smackdown and I could have prevented Randy Orton from becoming the #1 Contender to the WWE Championship but I chose not to because what I wanted to do was make a statement and I did just that when I took out Randy and left him laying down and out in that ring feeling the pain that only a spear can inflict.”

[Christian laughs as a replay is shown on the titantron of Christian taking out Orton with a Spear.]

Christian: “Now Randy Orton did indeed become #1 Contender and I sincerely hope that he wins at No Way Out and walks out with that WWE Championship because how great would it be for Christian to defeat Randy Orton at Money In The Bank for the second year in a row and win the WWE Championship?”

[The crowd boo in response to Christian’s question.]

Christian: “Suit yourselves but trust me, that would be a great moment. I’ve actually been healthy enough to return for a little while now but I was waiting for the correct moment before I came back and got my name back in the minds of everyone in the WWE Universe. Two weeks ago on Smackdown was the correct time and now my name is most firmly in the minds of everyone in the WWE Universe, especially the mind of Randy Orton.”

[The fans give a loud pop at the mention of Randy Orton and a chant of his name breaks out.]

Christian: “You might as well stop chanting his name now because he’s not coming out, he has other things on his mind. You see Randy Orton has to focus on beating Chris Jericho at No Way Out but if he were smart he would make sure he doesn’t win because if he does then I will make sure I am next in line.”

[Christian drops the mic and grins into the camera as the fans boo him. He shakes his head at them before turning and leaving the ring.]

~

[We open up in the Interview are with Eden Stiles standing by the side of Zack Ryder.

Eden Stiles: “Zack in just over a week you will take on Cody Rhodes at No Way Out. This match has stemmed from a couple of weeks ago when you interrupted Cody Rhodes on Smackdown, sparking him to challenge you to a match at No Way Out. What is your mind set going into this match?”

Zack Ryder: “Well quite simple I am going to go to No Way Out and I am going to beat Cody Rhodes. I mean come on bro, that guy is all talk and no action. Cody is just annoyed that I didn’t want to listen to him talk about rubbish so he wants to settle things at No Way Out. That’s fine by me but Cody better be ready to be defeated. Woo woo woo; you know it!”

[Ryder throws his shades at the camera before walking off.]

~

[We come back to the ring and Santino Marella begins making his way out as it is announced this will be for the United States Championship. Santino gets in the ring, ready to invoke his rematch clause, as Kane makes his way out. He is quick in getting down to the ring and hands over his United States Championship.]

Santino Marella v Kane ©

[Santino runs at Kane as soon as the bell rings but is unsurprisingly met by a big boot to the face from the monster. Santino slowly rises to his feet, holding his jaw in pain, and walks into Kane, who grabs him by the throat and nails the Chokeslam to finish this one off early. Kane drops down to his knees and hooks the leg of Santino for the 1..2..3!]

Spoiler:

[Kane gets to his feet as he is announced the winner and shakes his head at Santino. He is handed the United States Championship and he throws it over his shoulder before grabbing a mic. He tells the crowd that what he just did to Santino is a prime example of what makes him so much better than anyone else on the roster. He continues to say that there is nobody on the roster that can defeat him and this United States Championship will remain around his waist for a long time.]

~

[We open up in the locker room with Abraham Washington’s Clientele. Washington says that his client, Jack Swagger, wants to continue to make a name for himself and is issuing an Open Challenge to anyone in the locker room for a match later on tonight.]

~

[We come back to the ring and Heath Slater begins making his way out to the ring. He gets in just as Evan Bourne’s music hits and he walks out with Kofi Kingston. The two make their way down to the ring and Bourne gets in while Kofi walks around the side.]

Heath Slater v Evan Bourne w/ Kofi Kingston

[Bourne and Slater go straight at it as soon as the bell rings and begin to kick away at each other, hitting stiff kick to the other’s legs. Bourne takes control and hits Slater with multiple kicks before finishing things off with a big knee straight to his jaw. Slater stumbles back and Bourne charges at him before jumping up, wrapping his legs around the head of Bourne, and hitting the hurricanrana. Bourne jumps to his feet and waits for Slater to get back up before using the ropes to propel himself towards Slater, hitting him in the jaw with a heel kick. Slater falls to the mat but Bourne quickly gets him back up before throwing him into the corner. Bourne charges at him but Slater moves out of the way and Bourne is smart enough to jump to the top rope. Slater turns around and Bourne hits him with his patented double knee drop onto the shoulders of Slater. Slater hits the mat and Bourne rolls through onto his feet before jumping onto the top rope. Bourne stands up straight on the top rope before diving down and nailing Air Bourne for the pinfall victory.]

Spoiler:

[Bourne gets back to his feet and has his arm raised in victory before he is joined in the ring by Kofi Kingston. The two embrace before Kofi raises Bourne’s arm in victory. A replay of the match leading to the finish is shown before we cut backstage.]

~

[We open up backstage with Darren Young standing in front of the camera. He mentions how he picked up the victory over Zack Ryder last week, continuing his undefeated streak. He says that he may not have a match tonight but next week he will once again overcome another challenge and continue this streak for a very long time.]

~

[We open up in a hallway backstage where Zack Ryder is walking along, looking somewhat happy. The camera zooms out as Cody Rhodes is seen running up behind him but Ryder hears him coming and turns just in time to block an attempted tackle. Rhodes falls to the mat from his own momentum and Ryder is quick to take advantage, dropping down to his knees and wailing down on Rhodes with forearm shot after forearm shot. Rhodes finally gets free and scrambles to his feet before running off. Ryder shouts after him but just shakes his head at this failed attempt.]

~

[We come back to the ring and Alicia Fox begins making her way out to a relatively good reception. Eve is soon out after her to a huge amount of “hoeski” chants. She shakes her head in disapproval and gets in the ring, ready for this match.]

Alicia Fox v Eve

[Alicia and Eve go right at it as soon as the bell rings, clawing and slapping away at each other. Alicia takes advantage with a kick to the midsection which brings Eve down to a crouched over position before grabbing her head and hitting a DDT. Alicia makes the cover but Eve is quick to kick out so Alicia gets back to her feet. Eve begins rising and Alicia walks over to pick her up but Eve lashes out with a slap to the face. Alicia stumbles back, holding her face, and Eve charges at her and tackles her down to the mat. Eve goes to unload on her but Alicia manages to scramble out from under Eve before she can begin. Alicia gets to her feet but walks right into a dropkick from Eve. Alicia falls to the mat, clutching her jaw, and Eve climbs to the second rope. She turns her head, checking that Alicia is still down, before diving down and hitting the Moonsault for the victory.]

Spoiler:

[Eve gets to her feet and flicks her hair back, smirking down at Alicia. Eve turns her back on her fellow diva and struts out the ring to a chorus of “hoeski” chants.]

~

[We open up in the General Manager’s office and John Laurinaitis stands with David Otunga, both of whom look like idiots as always. David tells John that he wants a match tonight and John says that he better go get ready then because he has a match with Jey Uso which is coming up next.]

~

[We open up in the locker room area with Abraham Washington’s Clientele. Jack Swagger is doing some push ups, getting ready for his impending match. Abraham Washington walks in and tells Jack that someone has answered his challenge and he will face them in tonight’s Main Event.]

~

[We cut back to the ring and David Otunga makes his way out to major boos from the crowd. He gets in the ring just as Jey Uso begins making his way out. Jey gets a decent reaction from the crowd as he makes his way down the ramp and gets in the ring.]

David Otunga v Jey Uso

[Both men lock up in the centre of the ring as soon as the bell rings with Otunga easily overpowering Jey and getting him locked in the headlock. Otunga locks it in tighter and tighter but Jey manages to get Otunga over to the ropes and uses them to throw him across the ring. Otunga rebounds off the opposite ropes and walks into a stiff elbow from Jey. Otunga hits the mat and Jey runs off the ropes but Otunga ducks underneath as Jey runs over the top of him. Otunga gets back to his feet in time to catch Jey on the rebound and hit a belly to belly suplex. Jey writhes on the mat in pain from the impact on his back and makes the cover for a two count. Otunga gets back to his knees after the two count and grabs Jey by the head before nailing him with a couple of right hands. Otunga lets go of Jey and allows him to roll away, holding the spot which Otunga hit. Otunga leans against the ropes, waiting on Jey getting back to his feet. Jey finally gets to a vertical base and turns as Otunga charges at him for a clothesline. Jey manages to sidestep it and causes Otunga to topple to the outside. Otunga hits the ground hard and rolls over to the ring guard. He gets to his feet and Jey runs off the ropes before hitting a suicide dive onto Otunga. There is a loud pop as the two men collide and both now lay on the outside, visibly hurt. Jey is first to get back to his feet and he drags Otunga to his feet, throwing him into the ring. Jey rolls in after him and makes the cover, only to get a two count. Jey rolls onto his front and puts all of his weight behind getting back to his feet. Just as he gets up, Otunga does the same, using the ropes in the corner to do so. Jey charges at him and jumps in the air to go for a splash but Otunga ducks out of the way and Jey’s head collides with the ring post. Jey stumbles back and turns into the Verdict from Otunga. Otunga drops down on top of Jey, hooking the leg for the 1..2..3!]

Spoiler:

[Otunga slowly rises to his feet, his arm raised in victory. He turns and drops back down to his knees, pounding away on Jey with right hands and forearm shots. Otunga gets back to his feet and gets Jey up with him. Otunga grabs Jey by the tights and shoulder and throws him into the ring post. Jey stumbles back and Otunga locks him in the bear hug. Jey screams out in pain and begins to tap Otunga’s shoulder but he doesn’t seem to budge. Suddenly, all of the lights dim and blue and orange lights take up the arena. The fans jump to their feet as Sin Cara runs out onto the stage in his usual blue and gold ring gear with his white cloak. He unzips the cloak and points down to Otunga before sprinting down the ramp. He jumps in the ring as a ready Otunga charges at him for a clothesline and Cara ducks underneath before propelling off the ropes and hitting Otunga with a hurricanrana. Otunga gets back up and Cara goes to run at him but Otunga scurries out of the ring. Cara leans against the ropes and stares out at Otunga as he backs up the ramp, looking at Cara in shock. Cara climbs to the second rope and raises his arms in the air before lowering his arms and watching Otunga as he makes his way up the ramp.]

~

[We open up in the Interview area with Eden Stiles and Chris Jericho. Eden asks Chris how he is preparing for Randy Orton at No Way Out and Chris says that he doesn’t need to prepare for him because he knows that he will win. Eden then asks him who he believes would be a worthy challenge for him if he wins at No Way Out to which Chris replies; nobody.]

Rey Mysterio Returns This Monday Night

[Back in the ring and Jack Swagger walks out with the rest of Abraham Washington’s Clientele backing him up. Swagger gets in the ring and the rest walk around the side as Swagger awaits for his opponent. Cody Rhodes walks out onto the stage to a large amount of boos. He walks down the ramp and gets in the ring, ready to take on Swagger.]

Jack Swagger w/ Abraham Washington’s Clientele v Cody Rhodes

[Both men take their time getting started in this match, slowly edging towards each other. Swagger puts his arm in the air to lock up with Cody but Cody responds by kicking Swagger in the knee. Swagger falls to one knee and Cody grabs him to go for a DDT but Swagger shoves Cody back before getting to his feet and tackling Cody down to the mat. Swagger gets back up and waits for Cody to get back up before kicking him in the midsection and hitting the suplex. Swagger makes the cover on Cody but Cody is quick to kick out and both men get back to their feet. The two give each other a sly grin before charging at each other and trading blows. Swagger takes control with a few stiff rights which knock Cody back before finishing off with a big clothesline. Swagger flexes his muscles and screams out to the crowd, garnering some cheers in return. Swagger turns and catches a punch from Cody but Cody is the one to capitalise, kicking Swagger in the midsection. Swagger doubles over and Cody runs off the ropes, hitting a dropkick to the head. Cody rolls Swagger onto his back and makes the cover, only to get a two count. Cody gets back up, getting pissed off. Swagger gets to his feet and Cody jumps off the ropes, nailing Swagger with the Beautiful Disaster Kick. Cody goes to make the cover but is distracted as Zack Ryder walks out onto the stage to his music. Ryder stops on the stage but the distraction serves to be enough as Cody turns into a kick to the midsection from Swagger. Swagger wraps his arms around the waist of Cody and lifts him up before hitting the Gutwrench Powerbomb. Swagger hooks the leg and gets the 1..2..3!]

Spoiler:

[Swagger gets to his feet and receives a pretty big reaction from the crowd. Kidd and Gabriel get in the ring alongside Swagger and raise his arms in the air while Washington slowly walks in, applauding Swagger. Cody rolls out of the ring and stares up the ramp after a smug looking Ryder. Abraham Washington’s Clientele remain celebrating in the ring as Smackdown goes off the air.]
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:53 am

Great job Karlos, loving the shows cheers
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:53 pm

June 11th 2012

[RAW comes on the air as Burn It To The Ground blares through the speakers. The commentators introduce us to the show before the camera sweeps over the crowd, showing many signs. The camera snaps round to the ring as Drew McIntyre walks out with Vickie Guerrero and Dolph Ziggler. The three make their way down the ramp and McIntyre gets in the ring while Dolph and Vickie walk around the side. Green spotlights begin to flash around the arena as Alex Riley walks out onto the stage to a mediocre reaction from the crowd. He makes his way down the ramp and gets in the ring, ready for the opening contest.]

Drew McIntyre w/ Vickie Guerrero & Dolph Ziggler v Alex Riley

[McIntyre is quick on the offense and kicks Riley in the midsection before hitting him with a clubbing blow to the back of the head. Riley hits the mat and McIntyre continues his assault, wailing away on Riley with knees, elbows, forearm shots you name it. Eventually, the referee convinces McIntyre to get up and he does so, allowing Riley to roll over to the ropes. Riley gets to his feet and McIntyre charges at him for a boot to the face but Riley ducks underneath and McIntyre gets caught up in the ropes. Riley uses this to his advantage and shakes the rope, causing McIntyre to be thrown back. Riley waits for McIntyre to get back to his feet before sending him back down with a dropkick. McIntyre hits the mat and Riley jumps on top of him, making the cover but only gets a one count. Both men get back to their feet and lock up in the centre. McIntyre manages to gain the advantage and shoves Riley back a little bit before sending him reeling with a boot to the face. McIntyre falls backwards and lands in the corner, prompting McIntyre to position him on the top rope. McIntyre climbs up to the second rope and punches Riley in the face before climbing to the top rope and getting Riley up onto his feet. The two are in a precarious position but McIntyre manages to get Riley in position before hitting a massive superplex. Both men are down momentarily but McIntyre is soon on top of Riley for the cover. Amazingly, Riley manages to kick out and McIntyre gets back to his feet, shouting at Riley to get up. A few moments later Riley begins rising but McIntyre grabs him before he is fully up and gets him in position before hitting the Future Shock DDT for the three count.]

Spoiler:

[McIntyre gets to his feet as he is joined in the ring by Vickie and Dolph. The three celebrate in the ring as the camera cuts backstage.]

[We open up in the Interview area as Josh Mathews stands alongside The Miz. The Miz tells Josh that last week he was given the choice of what type of match he and Daniel Bryan would compete in at No Way Out and The Miz says he has made his decision and they will compete inside a Steel Cage. Josh reminds Miz that Daniel Bryan has been more successful in Steel Cage matches than he has but Miz says that’s just a statistic.]

~

[We come back to the ring as Brodus Clay’s music hits and he walks out onto the stage. A replay of the multiple times he has been attacked at the hands of the Rekking Crew is shown and by the time it has finished he is in the ring. Percy Watson is out next and it appears this will be a Tag Team Match. Percy gets in the ring and the Rekking Crew are soon out for this Non-Title Match. The two get in the ring, ready to get things started.]

Brodus Clay & Percy Watson v Rekking Crew

[Curt and Percy start things off by locking up in the centre of the ring, with Percy surprisingly gaining the advantage when he trips up Curt. Curt falls to the mat and Percy runs off the ropes and goes for a running elbow drop but Curt quickly moves out of the way. Percy gets back to his feet and turns in time to duck underneath a clothesline. He waits for Curt to rebound off the ropes before hitting an arm drag on him. Percy panders to the crowd and gains a reasonable reaction before waiting for Curt to get up. As soon as Curt is up, Percy grabs him and goes for a DDT but Curt tackles him into the corner, causing Percy to release his grip. Curt stands up straight and hits Percy with a cheap shot to the jaw. Curt takes a couple of steps back before running at Percy and hitting a big dropkick to the face of Percy. Curt gets back to his feet as Percy hits the mat and he drags him away from the ropes before making the cover for a two count. Curt gets back up and drags Percy over to his corner, getting the tag to Reks. Reks steps in the ring and punches Percy hard in the midsection as Curt steps out onto the apron. Reks mockingly kicks Percy in the face while laughing at Clay. Reks drags Percy to his feet and grabs him for a suplex but Percy blocks it and instead hits a suplex of his own. There is a loud cheer from the crowd and they chant Percy’s name as he begins crawling over to his corner. Percy manages to tag in Clay just as Reks gets back to his feet. Clay charges at Reks and takes him down with a massive running crossbody, much to the joy of the crowd. Clay then gets back up as Curt runs in the ring and grabs him before throwing him across the ring with a T-Bone Suplex. Clay gets back to his feet and stalks Reks as he begins to get to his feet. Clay throws him across the ring and catches him on the rebound with a second running crossbody. Clay runs off the ropes and hits a big splash on Reks, going for the cover. Clay breaks up his own cover on Reks and gets to his feet as Curt runs in the ring with his WWE Tag Team Championship in his hands. Both men charge at each other and Curt comes out on top by clocking Clay over the head with the Championship, causing the referee to call for the DQ.]

Spoiler:

[Curt begins to stomp away at Clay, laughing as Clay has become defenceless. Percy runs in the ring to come to the aid of Clay but Reks comes out of nowhere and takes out Percy with a massive clothesline. Percy rolls to the outside while Curt hands Reks his Championship. The two stand over the fallen body of Clay, raising their Championships in the air.]

~

[We open up backstage and Daniel Bryan stands in front of the camera with his Intercontinental Championship over his shoulder. Daniel says that he just heard that The Miz had chosen to face him this Sunday in a Steel Cage Match and he thinks that The Miz has been incredibly stupid. He says that the last time The Miz was in a Steel Cage Match he lost while the last time he competed in a Steel Cage Match he won. Daniel says that this Sunday those statistics will continue and he will walk out with the Intercontinental Championship still wrapped firmly around his waist.]

~

[We come back to the ring as Kelly Kelly begins making her way out. Kelly gets in the ring before Beth Phoenix walks out with her Divas Championship wrapped around her waist. Beth takes her time making her way down the ramp before getting in the ring.]

Kelly Kelly v Beth Phoenix

[Beth and Kelly go straight at it as soon as the bell rings with Beth slapping Kelly across the face just for Kelly to return the favour. Beth steps back a little, holding her cheek, beforecharging at Kelly and taking her down with a boot to the face. Kelly hits the mat and Beth drags her back to her feet before throwing her into the corner. Beth runs at the corner but Kelly moves out of the way and waits for Beth to hit off of the turnbuckles before rolling Beth up for a two count. Kelly gets back to her feet and waits for Beth to begin rising before kicking her in the side of the head. Beth falls to the mat and Kelly makes the cover again but once again only gets a two count. Kelly gets back to her feet and waits for Beth to get to her feet before running off the ropes and goes for the dropkick but Beth catches Kelly’s legs and slams her down to the mat. Beth shakes off the cobwebs and grabs Kelly’s arm, dragging her to her feet. Beth hooks Kelly’s arms behind her before lifting her up into the air and hitting the Glam Slam for the victory.]

Spoiler:

[Beth gets back to her feet and kicks Kelly out of the ring before shouting for her Divas Championship. The referee hands her the Championship and Beth raises the Championship in the air just as Kharma’s music hits. Kharma walks out onto the stage and stops, staring down to the ring at Beth. The two stare right through each other and the tension in the air could be cut by a knife.]

~

[We open up in the parking lot as a limousine drives up, parking right outside of the arena. The driver steps out and opens the back door, allowing Brock Lesnar to step out. There are massive boos heard from the crowd and Lesnar walks inside the arena, a massive grin on his face.]

~

[We open up in the General Manager’s office as Abraham Washington walks in as John Laurinaitis sits on his couch. Washington takes a seat opposite John and tells him that he wants a match for Justin Gabriel tonight, to which John says he will get and it will be up against Primo.]

~

[We come back to the ring with Alberto Del Rio making his way out to his introduction from Ricardo Rodriguez. He gets in the ring as Jimmy Uso makes his way out. Jimmy gains a good reaction from the crowd and he gets in the ring, standing opposite Del Rio.]

Alberto Del Rio v Jimmy Uso

[Del Rio and Uso trade a few blows to start things off before Del Rio takes control with a swift kick to the side of Uso’s leg. Uso stumbles over and Del Rio jumps up, taking him down with an enzeguri. Uso hits the mat and Del Rio rolls him onto his back for the cover. Uso is quick to kick out and both men get back to their feet. Del Rio throws a right hand at Uso but Uso ducks underneath before hitting a low dropkick to the knee of Del Rio. Del Rio hits the mat and Uso gets back to his feet, stalking Del Rio. Del Rio gets to his feet and walks right into a big superkick from Uso. Uso makes the cover but Del Rio soon kicks out. Uso gets back up and drags Del Rio up with him. Uso grabs him for the DDT but Del Rio backs him into the corner. Del Rio makes Uso release his grasp before throwing Uso across the ring. Del Rio charges at him and hits a dropkick straight to the face of Uso. Uso begins falling forwards and Uso grabs his arm before hitting a double knee armbreaker. Uso rolls on the mat in pain and Del Rio drags Uso up by the arm. Del Rio gets Uso in the middle of the ring before nailing the Rolling Cross Armbreaker. Uso flails his legs around, trying to get to the bottom of the rope but he fails to do so and eventually taps out.]

Spoiler:

[Del Rio releases his hold as he is announced the winner and gets to his feet, raising his arm in victory. He climbs to the second rope and signals for a Championship to be around his waist before jumping down as we cut backstage.]

~

[Josh Mathews stands in the Interview area alongside John Cena and Josh is asking Cena what his mindset has been lately on account of his losing streak lately. Cena says that his mindset is the same as it has always been; soon enough he will get back on the horse. Cena says that he may not have a match this Sunday but he will have one at the next PPV and he will win.]

~

[Back ringside and Justin Gabriel is making his way out with the rest of Abraham Washington’s Clientele. They all make their way down the ramp and Gabriel gets in the ring while the rest walk around the side. Primo is out next and is accompanied by Epico and Rosa Mendes. They all make their way down the ramp before Primo joins Gabriel in the ring and Epico and Rosa stand at the opposite side of the ring from AW’s Clientele.]

Justin Gabriel w/ Abraham Washington’s Clientele v Primo w/ Epico & Rosa Mendes

[Gabriel and Primo meet in the centre of the ring to start things off and Gabriel puts his arm up for Primo to lock up. Primo grabs it but kicks Gabriel in the midsection before throwing Gabriel over his head. Primo gets back up as Gabriel rolls through back to his feet and Primo takes him down with a dropkick. Primo gets back to his feet and waits for Gabriel to begin getting back up before tossing him across the ring. Primo goes for a clothesline but Gabriel rolls underneath it before jumping off of the ropes and hitting an elbow to the jaw. Gabriel kips up to his feet and drags Primo up before hitting a hurricanrana out of nowhere. Gabriel hooks the leg of Primo as his shoulders hit the mat but he only gains a two count. Gabriel gets to his feet and screams at Primo to get up. A few moments later Primo does so and Gabriel jumps up for a spinning heel kick type move but Primo drops to the mat, just managing to avoid it. Gabriel manages to land on his feet but turns into a swift superkick from Primo. Gabriel hits the mat and Primo makes the cover but only gains a two count. Primo gets up and looks at Gabriel, deciding he probably won’t be getting up any time soon. As if for good measure, Primo stomps on the face of Gabriel before climbing to the top rope. Primo stands up straight before diving down for a senton but Gabriel gets his knees up and Primo rebounds off of them before smashing against the mat face first. Gabriel gets up and quickly climbs to the top rope himself and waits for Primo to roll onto his back before diving down and connecting with a perfect 450 Splash for the victory.]

Spoiler:

[There are loud cheers as Gabriel is announced the victor. He climbs to his feet and has his arm raised in victory before climbing to the top rope. Primo gets up and throws Gabriel down to the mat before stomping away at him. Epico runs in the ring and joins in the attack but it is mere seconds before Swagger and Kidd run in the ring and jump them from behind. Swagger throws Epico out of the ring while Kidd tackles Primo the ground. Swagger helps Gabriel up to his feet before telling Kidd to let him up. Kidd does so and throws Primo into Swagger before Swagger nails him with the Gutwrench Powerbomb. Epico rushes back into the ring to save his partner but Kidd meets him with a dropkick. Kidd steps out onto the apron and waits for Epico to get up before springing into the ring and hitting Code Blue. Kidd gets back to his feet and slaps hands with Swagger and Gabriel as Washington gets in the ring. The four pose for the cameras as we cut backstage.]

~

[Dolph Ziggler and Vickie Guerrero stand in the hallway backstage having a discussion about how Dolph doesn’t have a match on Sunday. Dolph says that’s fine since he proved how great he is by defeating John Cena at Over The Limit but he wants a match at the next PPV to once again prove that he is more than just a Show-Off.]

~

[We come back to the ring with the World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus standing with the World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder and a mic in his hand. Sheamus starts off by saying that this Sunday it is not about the World Championship; it is about kicking Brock Lesnar’s arse. Sheamus goes on to say that what Brock Lesnar did last month was try to use him to send a message to the locker room but what he really did was anger an Irish brawler and you never want to anger an Irish brawler. Sheamus says that this Sunday one of them won’t be leaving that Hell In A Cell on their feet and it sure as hell isn’t going to be him. Sheamus says that Brock calls himself a badass but back in Ireland a badass wouldn’t attack somebody from behind. This sparks Brock Lesnar to come out and he surprisingly gets a big reaction from the crowd. Brock gets in the ring and tells Sheamus that he doesn’t care what anyone back in Ireland is like because if they are anything like him then he can already guess that they most definitely are not badasses. Sheamus laughs at Brock and tells him he is more of an idiot than he thought before. Sheamus says that this Sunday he is going to prove to Brock that he is a bigger phony than anyone he has ever met and he is going to be the one walking out of the Hell In A Cell. Brock shakes his head at Sheamus and tells him that this Sunday there will be a Triple Threat Match to decide who faces Sheamus at Money In The Bank but the winner won’t be facing Sheamus because he is going to make sure Sheamus won’t be competing after Sunday. Sheamus tells Brock that he is sadly mistaken and he will prove that when he destroys him in their match. Sheamus throws down his mic and barges passed Brock before leaving the ring. Sheamus heads up the ramp but stops on the stage before turning and looking down at Brock. The two have an intense staredown as the scene fades.]

[We come back to the ring and The Miz makes his way out to big boos from the crowd. He gets in the ring and leans in the corner as he waits for his opponent. The music of Rey Mysterio hits and the fans jump to their feet in massive cheers. Rey Mysterio runs out onto the stage and throws his arm in the air as pyro explodes around him. He looks around at the cheering fans before running down the ramp and jumping into the ring. He climbs to the second rope and points out to the crowd before jumping down and getting ready to fight.]

The Miz v Rey Mysterio

[Mysterio runs at Miz as soon as the bell rings and hits him with a few punches to the face, backing him into the corner. Mysterio climbs to the second rope and begins to hit Miz with punch after punch to the head before jumping down and hitting Miz with a monkey flip. Mysterio gains a loud pop for this quick succession of attacks. Mysterio waits for Miz to get up before running at him and hitting a hurricanrana which sends Miz crashing to the outside. Miz hits against the barricade before getting to his feet. Miz holds his head as he stares in at Mysterio as we cut to a commercial.]

*COMMERCIAL*

[We come back and Miz has somehow managed to regain control, pounding away on Mysterio in the corner. He gets Mysterio to a seated position before taking a few steps back and charging at him for a boot to the face but Mysterio moves out of the way before rolling Miz up for a two count. Mysterio gets back to his feet and waits for Miz to get up before hitting him with a forearm shot to the face and throwing him across the ring. Miz rebounds off the ropes and Mysterio goes for a hurricanrana but Miz turns it into a powerbomb. Mysterio hits the mat hard and Miz makes the cover for the two count. Miz gets back to his feet and kicks Mysterio hard in the midsection before dragging him to his feet. He goes to throw Mysterio into the corner but Mysterio turns it around and Miz goes face first into the turnbuckle. Miz stumbles back into a dropkick from Mysterio and he lands in the ropes. Mysterio fixes his mask before running off the ropes and hitting the 619. Miz bounces back onto the mat and Mysterio climbs to the top rope. He points up to the Heavens before diving down, hitting the Frog Splash. Mysterio hooks the leg and gets the 1..2..3!]

Spoiler:

[Mysterio gets to his feet to a massive reception from the crowd. He has his arm raised in victory before he climbs to the top rope and raises both arms high in the air. He jumps down and keeps his eyes on Miz as he backs up the ramp. Mysterio turns his attention away from Miz and continues celebrating as RAW goes to credits.]
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:59 pm

That is this Sunday's card now finalized so feel free to get your predictions in!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:15 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 No-way10
No Way Out
(June 17th 2012)
-IZOD Center-

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 Sheamu10
Hell In A Cell Match
-Non-Title-
Sheamus (c) v Brock Lesnar

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 Chris-10
Falls Count Anywhere Match
-WWE Championship-
Chris Jericho (c) v Randy Orton

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 Daniel12
Steel Cage Match
-Intercontinental Championship-
Daniel Bryan (c) v The Miz

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 Albert10
Triple Threat Match
-#1 Contendership To World Heavyweight Championship-
Alberto Del Rio v CM Punk v Wade Barrett

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 Beth-p10
One on One Lumberjill Match
-Divas Championship-
Beth Phoenix (c) v Kharma

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 Cody-r11
One on One Match
Cody Rhodes v Zack Ryder

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 Curt-h10
Tag Team Match
-WWE Tag Team Championships-

Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks (c) v Air Boom

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:50 pm

Thanks for the predictions Grange!
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:32 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:

No Way Out
(June 17th 2012)
-IZOD Center-

Hell In A Cell Match
-Non-Title-

-WWE Championship-

Steel Cage Match
Daniel Bryan (c) The Miz

Triple Threat Match

-Divas Championship-

One on One Match
Cody Rhodes v Zack Ryder

Tag Team Match

Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:50 pm

Hell In A Cell Match
-Non-Title-

-WWE Championship-

Winner: Jericho

Steel Cage Match

Winner: Miz

Triple Threat Match

Winner: Del Rio

-Divas Championship-

Winner: Beth

One on One Match
Cody Rhodes v Zack Ryder

Winner: Ryder

Tag Team Match

Winners: Reks and Hawkins

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:01 am

Thanks for the predictions but TeqnohKiller, you missed out the Divas Championship Match.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:52 am

RED wrote:
Hell In A Cell Match
-Non-Title-

-WWE Championship-

Winner: Jericho

Steel Cage Match

Winner: Daniel Bryan

Triple Threat Match

Winner: Wade Barrett

-Divas Championship-

Winner: Beth Phoenix

One on One Match
Cody Rhodes v Zack Ryder

Winner: Cody Rhodes

Tag Team Match

Winners: Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:41 pm

Thanks for the predictions!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:21 pm

June 15th 2012

[Smackdown comes on the air and Know Your Enemy begins to blare through the speakers. The cameras sweep through the crowd, showing the signs supporting various supporters. The commentators welcome us to the show before the camera snaps round to the stage as Abraham Washington’s Clientele makes his way out. There are audible cheers from the crowd as they make their way down the ramp and get in the ring, with Abraham Washington grabbing a mic.]

Abraham Washington: “Last week my client Jack Swagger Main Evented this show where he defeated one of the youngest top stars in Cody Rhodes. This week Jack Swagger will once again compete in the Main Event where he teams with Randy Orton to take on the WWE Champion Chris Jericho and newly returned superstar Christian.”

[There is a loud pop from the crowd as tonight’s Main Event is announced.]

Abraham Washington: “I haven’t forgotten about my other clients though as they will both team up tonight to take on #1 Contenders, Air Boom!”

[There is a mixed reaction from the crowd as Air Boom are mentioned.]

Abraham Washington: “The success of my clientele is already beginning to show and that success will only continue to grow. Jack Swagger has already solidified himself as one of the best stars on the Smackdown roster and soon enough Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd will begin to show their dominance as well. However, if there are men or women in the back who need a little help in getting their career of the ground then just give me a call.”

[Washington hands the mic out to someone on the outside before instructing the men to leave the ring. They do so and Washington heads out after them, leading them up the ramp.]

~

[We open up in the General Manager’s office and John Laurinaitis sits on the couch before David Otunga walks in, evidently pissed off. He tells John that he heard Sin Cara has just arrived and he wants him one on one tonight after what he did last week. John agrees and tells David to go and get ready.]

~

[Back in the ring and Booker T makes his way out to loud cheers from the crowd. He gets in the ring as Kane makes his way out with the United States Championship around his waist. He slowly makes his way down the ramp before getting in the ring.]

Booker T v Kane

[Kane and Booker exchange blows as soon as the referee rings the bell and Kane decks Booker with a hard right hand. Booker gets back up and manages to avoid a second big attempt before running off the ropes and hitting a clothesline to the chest of Kane. Booker runs off the ropes and goes for another clothesline but Kane sees it coming and catches Booker on the jaw with a right hand. Kane fixes his mask before dragging Booker up to his feet and throwing him into the corner. Kane charges at Booker but Booker moves out of the way and Kane hits the turnbuckles before turning into a chop from Booker. Booker hits another chop to the big man’s chest before climbing to the second rope and wailing down on Kane’s head with punch after punch. Kane finally manages to block a punch from Booker and throws him nearly halfway across the ring. Booker gets back up as soon as he can but he runs straight into a big boot from Kane. Kane waits for Booker to get back up before kicking him in the midsection and hitting him with a DDT. Kane gets back to his feet as Booker begins to sit up and Kane runs off the ropes before hitting a low dropkick to the face of Booker. Kane gets back up and grabs Booker by the throat, pulling him to his feet. Kane lifts him up for the Chokeslam but Booker drops down behind him, kicking him in the back of the leg. Kane slumps over and Booker runs off the ropes, going for the Scissors Kick but Kane avoids it before standing back up straight and nailing him with a Chokeslam. Kane drops down to the mat and covers Booker for the three count!]

Spoiler:

[Kane gets back to his feet as he is announced the winner and grabs his United States Championship. He raises it into the air as he stands over Booker and the scene fades.]

~

[We open up in the interview area and Eden Stiles stands with Zack Ryder by his side. Stiles ask Ryder about his match this Sunday and how if he feels he has an advantage given that Cody Rhodes failed to blindside him last week. Ryder says that he knew he had an advantage long before that. Ryder says that this Sunday he will defeated Cody Rhodes and he will prove to him and the rest of the world that he is much better than Cody.]

~

[Air Boom begin making their way out when we come back to the ring and get in the ring before Abraham Washington’s Clientele walk out. Jack Swagger isn’t with them as he is busy preparing for his match later on but Gabriel, Kidd and Washington are all making their way down. Kidd and Gabriel get in the ring while Washington walks around the side and stands in their corner.]

Air Boom v Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd w/ Abraham Washington

[Kofi and Gabriel start things off in the middle with a quick exchange of different holds. Kofi wraps his arms around Gabriel’s waist and slips behind him before Gabriel turns it around with a headlock. Kofi slips out and both men take a step back from one another, laughing at how neither can gain the advantage. Kofi steps back into the corner and tags in Bourne but Gabriel remains in the ring. Gabriel puts his hand in the air to lock up with Bourne but Bourne decides against it and sends Gabriel reeling with a dropkick. Gabriel gets back to his feet but Bourne sends him back down with a kick to the head before making the cover. Gabriel is quick to kick out and Bourne gets back to his feet, waiting for Gabriel to get back up as well. Gabriel gets up and Bourne swings for a kick but Gabriel dugs underneath before springing over and tagging in Kidd. Bourne runs at Kidd but Kidd catches him with a big kick to the head before using the ropes to propel himself over and taking down Bourne with a dropkick. Kidd gets back up and runs off the ropes before taking down Bourne with a spinning elbow to the jaw. Bourne hits the ground and Kidd makes the cover for a two count. Kidd gets back up and stalks Bourne, waiting for him to get up. Bourne does so and Kidd snatches him before lifting him up for a suplex. Bourne manages to turn it around and hits Kidd with a knee to the head before dropping down to his feet and using the momentum to throw Kidd into Gabriel. Gabriel is knocked off the apron and Kidd is left hanging out of the ring off the middle rope. Bourne pulls Kidd back and makes the cover but Kidd manages to kick out at two. Bourne gets up and kicks away at Kidd but Gabriel runs in the ring to try and aid his partner but the referee rushes to get him back out. The referee is distracted so Bourne leans out of the ring and reaches under the ring, grabbing something. The camera zooms up and shows brass knuckles in the hand of Bourne. Bourne slips them on and waits for Kidd to get up before clocking him over the jaw with them. Bourne tosses them to the outside and climbs to the top rope as the referee turns his attention back to the ring. Bourne dives down and nails Air Bourne to get the pinfall victory.]

Spoiler:

[Bourne gets back to his feet as Kofi rushes in the ring to celebrate with him. They raise each other’s arms in the air before climbing to opposite ropes and shouting out to the crowd. The crowd are heavily booing Bourne but Kofi doesn’t understand why – he wasn’t watching when Bourne hit Kidd with the brass knucks. Bourne shakes his head at the crowd before jumping down and joining Kofi at the ropes.]

~

[We open up backstage with Cody Rhodes standing in front of a black backdrop. Cody says that he heard what Zack had to say earlier and all he can do in return is laugh. Cody says that this Sunday he is going to prove how beneath him Zack Ryder is and he will walk out of No Way Out the victor. Cody says that Zack has nothing on him and everyone will come to realise this when he beats him fair and square in two nights.]

~

[Chris Jericho and John Laurinaitis stand in the hallway, in deep discussion about something but the camera is unable to get close enough to hear what they are saying. Whatever they are saying it seems to make Jericho very happy and a huge grin spreads across his face before he shakes hands with Laurinaitis. Laurinaitis walks off and Jericho looks after him, still grinning.]

~

[Maxine and Natalya are in the Divas locker room, talking about how much of an idiot Kharma is. They continue to talk down about her before going to leave the locker room, only to be met by Kharma herself. The two divas look terrified and instantly back up as Kharma walks in, not taking her eyes off of them. Maxine and Natalya run out of the other locker room door and Natalya just laughs.]

~

[Back in the ring and Maxine and Natalya run out for this match. They rush down to the ring and get in, looking around to make sure Kharma isn’t coming from anywhere. Their faces drop as Kharma’s music hits and she walks out onto the stage. Lilian Garcia announces that this is a handicap match and Kharma gets down in the ring, laughing at her opponents.]

Maxine & Natalya v Kharma

[Maxine is starting things off against Kharma and she charges at the big diva as soon as the bell rings, only to be taken down with a clothesline. Natalya runs in the ring to aid her partner but she too runs into a clothesline. Kharma gets Maxine to her feet and tosses her into the corner before getting Natalya to her feet and throwing her into Maxine. Natalya stumbles back and Kharma grabs her from behind before hitting a German suplex. Kharma gets back up and charges at Maxine in the corner, squashing her against the turnbuckles. Kharma grabs Maxine by the head and takes her to the centre of the ring before hitting her with Bad Kharma. Kharma gets back to her feet and catches Natalya as she charges at her. Kharma grabs her by the throat and hoists her into the air before hitting her with the Chokeslam onto Maxine. Both divas are now laying down and out on top of each other and Kharma begins climbing to the top rope. She gets to the top rope and looks down at the two divas before flying down and hitting the Kharma Splash. Kharma remains on top of both divas for the 1..2..3!]

Spoiler:

[Kharma gets back to her feet and is announced the winner. She turns to leave the ring but stops as Beth Phoenix walks out onto the stage with the Divas Championship over her shoulder. The two engage in an intense stare down before Beth gives Kharma a sly grin and walks off backstage.]

[Back live and David Otunga v Sin Cara is already underway. Otunga goes for a big clothesline on the newly returned Cara but Cara ducks underneath before springing off the ropes and hitting him with an elbow to the head. Cara kips back to his feet and waits for Otunga to get up before running off the ropes and hitting a hurricanrana on Otunga. Cara gets back to his feet and charges at a risen Otunga but Otunga sees it coming and goes to hit The Verdict, only for Cara to reverse it into a roll up for the three count!]

Spoiler:

[Cara gets back to his feet and the crowd jump to their feet in cheers. Cara gets up and jumps to the second rope in celebration as Otunga gets to a seated position, looking shocked. Cara continues celebrating and Otunga gets to his feet before pulling Cara down. Otunga picks up Cara but Cara turns it around and throws Otunga to the outside. Cara gets back to his feet and the crowd are now cheering for him louder than before. Cara stands in the ring, staring out after Otunga as we cut backstage.]

~

[Backstage and Darren Young is standing with a few backstage crew, bragging to them about how he is currently undefeated. Young recalls how he beat Big Show twice and then beat Goldust to send him out of the WWE. Young says that next week he will return to action since retiring Goldust and he will once again be the victor, proving once again to be the better man.]

~

[Randy Orton is walking down the hallway, ready for action, when Chris Jericho walks over with the WWE Championship slung over his shoulder. The two stare at each other for a moment before Chris Jericho slyly grins at his opponent this Sunday and walks off.]

~

[Randy Orton makes his way out to the ring when we come back and is receiving a big reaction from the crowd. He gets in the ring and Jack Swagger comes out next with Abraham Washington by his side. The two make their way down the ramp and Swagger gets in the ring while Abraham Washington walks around the side. Christian is out next to big boos from the crowd. He slowly makes his way down the ramp and stops outside of the ring before Chris Jericho makes his way out with the WWE Championship over his shoulder. He joins Christian outside of the ring before the two get in.]

Randy Orton & Jack Swagger w/ Abraham Washington v Christian & Chris Jericho

[Swagger and Christian start things off by locking up in the ring. Swagger gains control and shoves Christian back before taking him down with a big shoulder block. Swagger waits for Christian to get back up before throwing him off the ropes and catching him with a knee to the midsection which sends him toppling over onto his back. Swagger drops down and makes the cover but only gets a one count. Swagger gets back up and drags Christian up with him. Swagger grabs Christian, ready for a DDT, but Christian manages to break free. Christian slaps Swagger across the face before turning and tagging in Jericho. Jericho looks at Christian as if to ask why he did that but he keeps his eyes off of Swagger for too long and Swagger grabs him, throwing him over the top rope and into the ring. Jericho stumbles back to his feet and Swagger kicks him in the midsection before lifting him up and hitting the suplex. Swagger goes to continue but Orton shouts for Swagger to tag him in. The fans cheer as Swagger asks them if they want to see Orton come in so he does so. However, Jericho notices that Orton is about to come in so scrambles over to his corner and tags in Christian. Both Christian and Orton get in the ring and charge at each other, beginning to unload on each other with rights and lefts. Orton takes control and backs Christian up onto the ropes before throwing him across the ring. Christian rebounds off of the ropes and Orton hits him with a powerslam. Orton makes the cover but Christian manages to kick out and Orton is quick to get back to his feet. Orton drags Christian up and Christian tries to surprise Orton with a right hand but Orton catches it before hitting a left hand of his own. Christian stumbles back and Orton catches him with a big dropkick. Orton once again makes the cover but again Christian kicks out. Orton gets up, bringing Christian to his feet with him. Orton tosses Christian out onto the apron before bringing him in on the middle rope. Orton nails the hangman DDT before getting to his feet. Jericho runs in and goes to hit Orton with a forearm shot but Orton ducks underneath and Jericho’s own momentum sends him toppling over the top rope and to the outside as Swagger pulls down the top rope. Orton begins stalking Christian for the RKO and waits for Christian to get up before jumping up for the RKO. Christian manages to catch it and shoves Orton away, giving Swagger the chance to tag himself in. Christian doesn’t see this however and he waits for Orton to turn back around before nailing him with the Spear. Christian goes to make the cover but the referee informs him that he can’t. Christian gets up and argues with the referee for a second before turning into a kick in the midsection from Swagger. Swagger proceeds to hook his arms around the waist of Christian before raising him in the air and nailing the Gutwrench Powerbomb. Swagger goes to make the cover but instead turns Christian onto his front before grabbing his ankle and locking in the Ankle Lock. Swagger drops down and wraps his legs around the leg of Christian. Christian flails his arms around, looking for an escape but is left with no choice but to tap out.]

Spoiler:

[Swagger releases his hold on Christian and gets to his feet as he and Orton are announced the winners. Orton gets in the ring, holding his abdomen in pain after the Spear from Christian, and joins Swagger in having their arms raised in victory. Swagger leaves the ring and joins Washington before the two head up the ramp. Orton goes to leave the ring as well but when he turns around he is surprised by a Codebreaker from Jericho. Jericho rises back to his feet and picks up his WWE Championship before standing over Orton and raising the Championship in the air as we go to credits.]
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:55 pm

June 17th 2012

[We come on the air for No Way Out with Unstoppable blaring through the speakers. Pyro explodes all along the stage and the camera cuts to the crowd to show off all of their signs for tonight. There are a lot of Brock Lesnar signs but there are almost as much Sheamus signs. The camera sweeps over the RAW commentary booth showing us Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler before showing us Matt Striker and Josh Mathews on the Smackdown commentary booth. The camera cuts back to the ring and we are ready to get the show underway.]

Lilian Garcia: “The following match is set for one fall!”

Woo Woo Woo; You Know It!

Lilian Garcia: “Introducing first from Long Island, New York and weighing 214lb, “Long Island Iced Z” Zack Ryder!”

[Zack Ryder runs out onto the stage to big cheers from the crowd. He does a few fist pumps before walking down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans on his way. He walks up the steps and gets in the ring before climbing to the second rope. He makes an L with one hand and an I with another before jumping down and getting ready for his opponent.]

Let Me Go, Blood Drips From Your Camera!

Lilian Garcia: “Introducing his opponent from Marietta, Georgia and weighing 215lb, Cody Rhodes!”

[The cheers which Zack Ryder received are drowned out by the boos which begin to sound the moment Cody Rhodes walks out onto the stage wearing his large zipped up robe type thing. He slowly makes his way down the ramp, glaring at Zack the entire time. He slowly walks up the steps and unzips his coat, throwing it off, before getting in the ring and standing opposite Zack.]

Zack Ryder v Cody Rhodes

[Cody charges at Zack as soon as the bell rings and kicks Zack hard in the gut. Cody hits Zack with a clubbing blow over his back. Cody forces Zack down to the mat and begins to stomp away at him. Cody takes a step back as the referee allows Zack to get to his feet. Cody charges at Zack once again but Zack sees him coming this time and grabs Cody’s arm as he goes throw a punch. Zack responds with a punch of his own and backs Cody up a bit before running off the ropes and hitting him with a clothesline. Zack stalks Cody for a few moments and waits for him to get up before grabbing him and lifting him up for a suplex. Cody manages to shift his weight a little and causes Ryder to drop him back down to his feet. Cody takes advantage and kicks Zack in the knee before running off the ropes and kicking Zack hard in the face. Cody gets Zack back to his feet and he backs him into the corner before slapping him across the face. Cody proceeds to lift Zack up to the top rope but as he begins climbing, Zack kicks him hard in the face which causes Cody to fall to the mat. Zack repositions himself on the top rope and waits for Cody to get up before diving down and hitting a big crossbody. Zack hooks the leg and Cody is quick to kick out before both men get back to their feet. Zack swings a right hand at Cody but Cody ducks underneath before snatching Zack’s head and dragging him down, nailing his head off of his knee. Cody makes the cover but Zack manages to kick out at two and a half and Cody gets up frustrated. Cody kicks Zack hard in the head, making sure he won’t be getting up, before stepping back and leaning on the ropes. Cody shakes his head before turning as Zack begins to drag himself up in the corner. Zack is obviously dazed from the multiple shots he has suffered to the head but he manages to avoid an attack from Cody, moving out of the way as he crashes into the turnbuckles. Cody slumps down to a seated position in the corner and Zack runs over to the corner at the side of the one Cody is at. Zack does three fist pumps to a “Woo! Woo! Woo!” chant from the crowd before charging at Cody and hitting the Broski Boot. There are loud cheers as Zack backs into the centre of the ring and makes an L with one hand and an I with the other. He jumps up and down on the spot as Cody begins rising and the fans are now firmly behind Zack. Cody finally gets to a vertical base and turns as Zack jumps up for the Rough Ryder. Cody manages to throw Zack over his head and Zack comes crashing down on the top turnbuckle. Zack stumbles back and Cody uses the ropes to propel himself into Zack with the Beautiful Disaster Kick. Cody makes the cover and the referee counts the 1..2.. AND ZACK MANAGES TO KICK OUT! Cody looks to be in utter shock as the referee confirms Zack kicked out before the three count. Cody gets to his feet and gets right in the referee’s face, screaming that it was a three count. Cody gets the referee backed right into the corner and the referee has his arms up to defend himself. Cody shakes his head and turns to go after Zack but Zack meets him with the Rough Ryder out of nowhere. Zack manages to roll himself on top of Cody and hooks the leg as the referee makes the count 1..2..KICKOUT! Zack rolls off of Cody but both men remain on the ground. The fans chant Zack’s name and try to encourage him to get up but it is Cody who is first to stir. Zack is soon to answer the fan’s chants and begins rising as well. Both men get up at the same time and Cody hits Zack with a hard right hand which causes him to wobble on his feet. Zack responds with a right hand of his own which causes Cody to wobble. Zack hits another right hand and this one sends Cody off balance and down to the mat. Cody is quick to respond however and gets back to his feet only to be met by a dropkick from Zack. Zack gets back to his feet and gets Cody up but Cody shoves Zack away and he almost collides with the referee. However, the referee manages to avoid it but turns his back in doing so. Cody sees this as an opportunity and hits a low blow on Zack before grabbing him and nailing the Cross Rhodes. Rhodes drags Zack into the centre of the ring and hooks the leg for the 1..2..3!]

Spoiler:

[Cody rolls off of Zack, obviously exhausted. He is announced the winner and he uses the ropes to drag himself to his feet before having his arm raised in victory. He backs up against the ropes and holds his head in pain as the highlights of the match are shown. When we come back to the ring, Cody is on the second rope and is still holding his head but his other arm is raised in victory. He jumps down and looks around at the booing crowd as the scene fades.]

~

[Eden Stiles stands in the interview area and is joined by one of the three competitors in tonight’s #1 Contender Match, CM Punk. Eden asks CM Punk what he thinks his chances are tonight given that Alberto Del Rio and Wade Barrett have already shown that they will align together to ensure he does not win. Punk says that he doesn’t care if he is going to be in a two on one situation later on tonight because he has been the underdog all his life. Punk says that tonight he is going to once again prove that he is the best wrestler in the world when he defeats two other men to become the #1 Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship.]

~

Justin Roberts: “The following Tag Team Match is set for one fall and it is for the WWE Tag Team Championships!”

Boom!

Justin Roberts: “Introducing first, the challengers, at a combined weight of 377lb, Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne, Air Boom!”

[There are a mixture of both cheers and boos as Air Boom walk out onto the stage. Both have massive grins on their faces, especially Bourne. The two make their way down the ramp with Kofi slapping hands with the fans on his way. Kofi slides in under the bottom rope while Bourne walks up the steps before entering the ring. The two stand in the corner, deep in conversation.]

We’re In The Middle Of It!

Justin Roberts: “Introducing their opponents, at a combined weight of 469lb, they are the current WWE Tag Team Champions, Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks, the Rekking Crew!”

[The boos become overwhelming as the Rekking Crew walk out onto the stage with the WWE Tag Team Championships wrapped around their waists. They slowly walk down the ramp, giving off smug looks to the crowd on their way. They both get in the ring and pose to the crowd before handing over their Championships and getting ready for their match.]

Air Boom v The Rekking Crew © ~ WWE Tag Team Championships

[Kofi and Reks both agree to start things off with their respective teams and slowly circle each other around the ring. They finally collide in the centre and lock up with Reks managing to gain control and throw Kofi over his head and into the corner. Kofi scrambles back to his feet and lunges at Reks but Reks catches him and hits him with the belly to belly suplex. Reks makes the cover but Kofi is quick to kick out so Reks gets back to his feet. He drags Kofi over to the corner by the hair and gets the tag to Hawkins. Hawkins climbs to the top rope and dives down, driving his boot into the arm of Kofi which Reks had been holding. Reks steps out onto the apron while Hawkins stomps away on Kofi. Hawkins drags Kofi up but Kofi surprises him with a right hand before running off the ropes and nailing Hawkins with a dropkick. Kofi manages to get up and tag in Bourne, who propels over the top rope and catches a running Hawkins with a crossbody. Bourne hooks Hawkins’ leg but only garners a two count. Bourne gets up and runs over to knock Reks off the apron but Reks drops down to the mat before Bourne can hit him. Bourne turns around and Hawkins surprises him with a dropkick. Hawkins gets back up and drags Bourne to the centre of the ring before making the cover for a two count. Hawkins gets up to his knees and begins to pound on Bourne’s head with right hand after right hand. Hawkins finally lets up and gets back to his feet, waiting for Bourne to get up as well. Bourne does so and Hawkins hits him with an elbow to the jaw before kicking him in the midsection and hitting a suplex. Hawkins rolls over and makes the cover, getting yet another two count. Hawkins gets to his feet and drags Bourne up with him before shoving him into the corner. Hawkins slaps him across the face before placing Bourne on the top rope. Hawkins climbs to the second rope and punches Bourne in the face before getting him standing on the top rope. Hawkins does the same but Bourne manages to use Hawkins’ own weight to send him crashing down to the mat. Bourne regains his senses and stands upright, ready to go for Air Bourne. Kofi rushes in the ring and sends Reks off the apron but inadvertently sends himself out at the same time.]

The Truth Has Set Me Free!

[The fans jump to their feet in cheers as R-Truth walks out onto the stage. He grins down at Bourne who looks completely shocked to see him. Truth slowly walks down the ramp and Bourne jumps down onto the apron before hopping down onto the ground. He meets Truth at the bottom of the ramp and the two exchange words before Bourne slaps Truth across the face. Bourne turns around and slides back in the ring but keeps his eye on Truth as he gets back to his feet. Bourne turns and is met by a superkick from Hawkins. Hawkins climbs to the top rope and takes one last look at Bourne before diving down and hitting the Heat-Seeking Elbow. He hooks the leg of Bourne as Kofi and Reks are still on the outside and gets the 1..2..3!]

Spoiler:

Justin Roberts: “Here are your winners and STILL WWE Tag Team Champions, the Rekking Crew, Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks!”

[Hawkins gets to his feet as he is announced the winner and is handed both WWE Tag Team Championships. Reks is soon to get in the ring alongside Hawkins and Hawkins gives him his Championship before the two celebrate in the ring with the belts. Hawkins climbs to the second rope and throws the belt over his shoulder before spreading his arms out and grinning slyly at the crowd. Reks climbs to the opposite second rope and raises his Championship in the air as both men get major boos from the crowd. The two jump down and leave the ring, heading backstage, while R-Truth gets in the ring. He looks down at Bourne with a grin on his face as Bourne holds his chest in pain. Truth takes a step back as Kofi gets in the ring, shouting at Truth that he is an idiot. Truth tells Kofi to wait a moment before walking around to the ropes and getting a mic. Truth walks back to where he was and Bourne is now sitting in the corner while Kofi is on his feet, right in front of Truth.]

R-Truth: “Kofi let me explain! Remember last month when I was attacked backstage and you found me unconscious? Well I have some video footage that Little Jimmy and I found that we think you better have a look at.”

[Truth steps back and points up to the titantron as a security tape begins to play. It starts off with Truth standing in the locker room talking to the air, sorry I mean Little Jimmy. The door slowly opens behind him but Truth doesn’t seem to notice and Evan Bourne walks in with a pipe in his hand. He stands there for a moment before Truth turns around and then he hits him over the head with the pipe. Truth falls to the ground and Bourne drops down to his knees before hitting Truth repeatedly over the head and body. Bourne eventually gives in when Truth is no longer moving and gets to his feet before running off out of the locker room. The video ends and we come back to the ring with Bourne standing by the side of Kofi, screaming his defence. The fans are booing like crazy and Truth stares at Kofi, as if looking for a response. Kofi however, is listening to Bourne’s defence but doesn’t seem to be buying it. Kofi shoves Bourne away and motions for Truth to come over. Truth begins walking towards him but Kofi shocks everyone by taking out Truth with Trouble In Paradise. Kofi gets back to his feet and picks up the mic as the fans boo him.]

Kofi Kingston: “You idiot, did you think I didn’t know it was Evan that attacked you? It was obvious but I chose that I didn’t care. You were holding me back Truth and I’m not going to let anyone hold me back anymore.”

[Kofi throws the mic down on Truth before stepping back laughing. The boos are growing louder as Bourne walks over with a smirk on his face. He goes to pat Kofi on the shoulder but Kofi shoves him back a little before nailing him with Trouble In Paradise. Kofi gets back to his feet and shakes his head at Bourne before leaving the ring to massive boos from the crowd. He walks up the ramp, not turning back once, leaving both Truth and Bourne down in the ring.]

Justin Roberts: “The following Triple Threat Match set for one fall will determine the #1 Contender! Please welcome at this time, Alberto Del Rio’s personal ring announcer, Ricardo Rodriguez!”

Ricardo Rodriguez: “Señoras y señores que se establecen en este momento el mundo el próximo campeón de peso pesado, el más grande luchador que jamás haya vivido, Alberto Del Rio!”

Realeza!

[The fans begin to boo as a honking sound begins to emanate from the side of the stage. The boos only increase as a very posh looking car slowly drives around before parking. Del Rio steps out with a towel around his neck and walks around before hopping onto the stage. He takes off the towel and spins it around a bit before throwing it down and spreading out his arms as golden sparks of pyro rain down behind him. He begins to make his way down the rest of the ramp before running up the steps and getting in the ring. He grins out to the crowd as he steps into the corner, awaiting his opponents.]

I Don’t Care What You Think Of Me!

Justin Roberts: “Introducing the next participant from Manchester, England and weighing 246lb, Wade Barrett!”

[Wade Barrett storms out onto the stage and the boos from the fans continue. He stops on the stage and looks around with a sly grin on his face before slowly continuing down the ramp. He walks up the steps and casually enters the ring before raising both arms in the air. He turns and faces Del Rio, standing opposite him as they both await the final man.]

Look In My Eyes, What Do You See? Cult Of Personality!

Justin Roberts: “Introducing next from Chicago, Illinois and weighing 218lb, CM Punk!”

[There is a loud ovation of cheers as the familiar music of CM Punk hits. The man himself runs out onto the stage to an onslaught of cheers. He drops down to one knee and rubs his hand along the ground before shouting out and getting back to his feet. He punches the air before turning around and spreading his arms out, walking backwards down the ramp. He turns around and runs up the steps before climbing to the second rope. He places one foot on the top rope and spreads out his arms while shouting out to the crowd. He jumps in the ring and takes off his top, throwing it out to the crowd. He stands in the corner and watches both Wade and Del Rio as they all await the bell.]

Alberto Del Rio v Wade Barrett v CM Punk

[Del Rio and Barrett both begin to close in on Punk, who is backed right up in the corner. Del Rio and Barrett finally pounce and begin to kick and punch away at Punk. They get Punk down to a seated position before repeatedly driving their boots into the face of Punk. Del Rio takes a few steps back and allows Barrett to drive his knee into the head of Punk before stepping back and Punk slumps to the mat. Barrett drags him out of the corner and goes to make the cover but Del Rio shoves him away and tells him not to do it. Barrett shakes his head but drops to his knees and continues to lay into Punk. Del Rio kicks away at the body of Punk while Barrett works on the head. Barrett gets back to his feet and leans in the corner, watching Del Rio work away on Punk. Del Rio gets to his feet and picks up Punk before shoving him towards Barrett. Barrett goes for a big boot but Punk ducks underneath before propelling off the ropes and hitting Barrett with a crossbody. Punk gets back up and catches a right hand from Del Rio before catching him with a kick to the side of the head. Del Rio hits the mat and Punk makes the cover for a two count. Punk slowly gets back to his feet and watches as both men begin to rise. Barrett is up first and Punk runs over, hitting Barrett over the back with multiple rights and lefts but Del Rio charges at Punk and kicks him hard in the side of the midsection. Punk hits against the ropes and stumbles forward before Del Rio meets him with an enzeguri. Del Rio gets back to his feet and turns with a grin on his face but that grin is soon swiped off his face when Barrett nails him with a big boot. Barrett makes the cover as soon as Del Rio hits the mat but Del Rio kicks out at the count of two. Barrett gets back up and pulls Del Rio to his feet before going to throw him into the corner but Del Rio turns it around and throws Barrett in the corner instead. Del Rio walks over and knees Barrett in the midsection before letting him fall forward and hits him with a DDT. Del Rio makes the cover but Barrett is quick to kick out. Del Rio gets back to his feet and turns in time to avoid a lunging attack from Punk. Del Rio turns around and goes to kick a returning Punk in the side of the body but Punk catches it before tripping Del Rio. Punk waits for Del Rio to get back up before hitting him with a dropkick. Punk gets back up and gets Barrett to his feet and throws him off the ropes before catching him with an arm drag on the rebound. Punk is slow in getting back to his feet but he does so at the same time as Barrett and Del Rio. Barrett and Del Rio charge at Punk for a double clothesline but Punk ducks underneath and runs off the ropes before taking both men out with a double dropkick on the rebound. Punk gets back up and gets Del Rio to his feet before getting him in the corner. Punk charges at Del Rio and hits the knee to the jaw before wrapping his arm around the neck of Del Rio. Punk begins running to the centre of the ring and hits a rising Barrett with a dropkick while hitting the bulldog on Del Rio. Punk makes the cover but Del Rio manages to kick out right before the three count. Punk gets back to his feet and waits for one of the men to begin rising. Barrett is up first and Punk waits for him to turn around before getting him up on his shoulders. Punk looks to be going for the GTS but Barrett hits Punk with multiple elbows to the jaw before Punk lets Barrett down. Barrett waits for Punk to turn around and hits him with a hard right hand before pushing him against the ropes and hitting a knee to the midsection. Barrett throws Punk off of the ropes and waits for him to rebound before nailing him with the Winds Of Change. Barrett makes the cover but Del Rio breaks it up at a two count by punting Barrett in the head. Del Rio waits for Barrett to roll out of the ring before dropping down on top of Punk and making the cover for the 1..2..KICKOUT! Somehow Punk manages to get the shoulder up and Del Rio looks up at the referee in shock. Del Rio gets to his feet and grabs Punk’s arm before locking in the Arm Bar. Punk kicks out and screams in pain as Del Rio tightens his hold, stretching Punk’s arm as far as it will go. Punk scratches at the mat as he begins to pull himself and Del Rio towards the ropes. Punk finally gets within range of the ropes and gets his foot on the bottom rope, causing Del Rio to release his hold. Del Rio and gets up and screams at Punk to do the same. Punk manages to use his one good arm to pull himself to his feet just as Del Rio charges at him. Punk drops down and pulls down the top rope, causing Del Rio to go crashing to the outside. Punk gets back to his feet and laughs at Del Rio as he crashes and burns on the ground. Punk turns and walks right into Barrett who had sneaked in behind him. Barrett gets Punk up on his shoulders and turns to face the centre of the ring before sending him down with the Wasteland. Barrett drops down on top of Punk and makes the cover for the 1..2..3!]

Spoiler:

Justin Roberts: “Here is your winner and the #1 Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship, Wade Barrett!”

[Barrett gets to his feet with a grin on his face as Justin Roberts announces him as the winner. A graphic comes up on the screen proclaiming Barrett to be the new #1 Contender as he climbs to the second rope. He raises his arms in the air before motioning for a Championship to be around his waist. He hops down and continues celebrating in the ring as the scene fades.]

~

[Chris Jericho stands in what is usually the interview are but he is not joined by any interviewer. Jericho says that tonight he faces Randy Orton where he defends his WWE Championship. Jericho says that he has faced Orton many times in the past and has defeated him numerous times. Jericho says he knows he will win tonight and no matter what he will still be WWE Champion by the night’s end.]

~

Justin Roberts: “The following Lumberjill Match is set for one fall and it is for the Divas Championship! Please welcome at this time, the WWE Divas!”

[There is a small cheer from the crowd as the Divas make their way out. Kelly Kelly is out first and she is followed by Tamina, AJ, Aksana, Alicia Fox, Rosa Mendes, Maxine, Natalya, Kaitlyn and Eve. Vickie Guerrero is out last and she joins the rest of the Divas in surrounding the entire ring.]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Justin Roberts: “Introducing first, the Challenger, Kharma!”

[The cheers from the fans increase as the maniacal laugh of Kharma rings around the arena. The cheers get louder as Kharma walks out onto the stage with her head bowed down. She unclips her shoulder pads and drops them on the stage before storming down the ramp. All of the divas are quick to move out of her way as she walks up the steps and enters the ring. She walks over and leans against the ropes as the divas once again enclose the ring.]

Glamazon!

Justin Roberts: “Introducing her opponent from Buffalo, New York, she is the current Divas Champion, Beth Phoenix!”

[Beth Phoenix slowly walks out onto the stage with the Divas Championship wrapped across her shoulder. She looks down at Kharma in the ring before continuing down the ramp. She stops at the bottom of the ramp and waits for the divas to make a small gap before walking through it. She jumps up onto the apron and climbs onto the top rope before taking a seat. She raises the Divas Championship high into the air before flipping down backwards into the ring. She turns around and hands over her Championship, waiting for the bell.]

Kharma v Beth Phoenix © ~ Divas Championship Lumberjill Match

[Beth charges at Kharma as soon ss the bell rings and sends Kharma into the corner with a flying shoulder block. Beth gets back up and kicks Kharma in the midsection before repeatedly hitting Kharma in the abdomen. Kharma shoves Beth back but Beth comes right back with another attack. Kharma hits Beth with a headbutt and this dazes Beth and she stumbles backwards. Kharma charges at Beth and takes her down with a big clothesline. Beth goes to roll out of the ring but realises that she will be met by a multitude of divas and instead opts to roll over to the corner. She waits for Kharma to walk over before kicking her in the midsection and getting back to her feet. Beth slaps Kharma across the face but Kharma doesn’t move. She whips her head back and stares through Beth with a pure look of anger on her face. Kharma grabs Beth by the throat with both hands before throwing her over her head and across the ring. The momentum from her flight causes Beth to go rolling out of the ring. The divas pounce almost instantly with Tamina first to attack Beth. The rest of the divas, with the exception of Vickie, Natalya and Maxine, join in and kick and punch away at Beth. They eventually let Beth get to her feet and shove her back in before surrounding the ring again. Kharma gets Beth to her feet and punches her in the face before throwing her back down to the mat. Kharma drops down and makes the cover but Beth is quick to kick out. Kharma gets back to her feet and pulls Beth up by her hair. Kharma grabs her by the throat once again and lifts her up into the air for the Chokeslam but Beth manages to get free and drops down behind Kharma. Beth begins to kick away at the leg of Kharma until she has her down to one knee. Beth then moves around so she is in front of Kharma and slaps her before hooking her head and hitting a DDT. Beth quickly makes the cover but Kharma throws Beth away from her after just a one count. Kharma begins getting back to her feet but Beth jumps on her back and begins hitting her over the head, trying to get her back down. Kharma doesn’t budge so Beth gets off of her and instead runs off the ropes and kicks Kharma in the side of the head. Kharma falls down to the mat and Beth manages to kick Kharma out of the ring and Kharma hits the ground hard. Beth screams at the other divas to attack her but none seem to want to go near her. Kharma gets to her feet and looks around at the divas, expecting an onslaught of an attack but only Natalya charges at her. Kharma catches her before throwing her into a running Maxine. Kharma then turns her attention back to the ring and gets back in. Beth runs at Kharma but Kharma catches her by the throat and hoists her in the air before hitting the Chokeslam. There is a loud cheer as it looks like Kharma is closing in on the win but she doesn’t make the cover. Instead, she drags Beth into the centre of the ring before getting her to her feet. She hooks her arms before lifting Beth into the air and hitting Bad Kharma. Kharma rolls Beth onto her back and hooks the leg as the referee counts the 1..2..3!]

Spoiler:

Justin Roberts: “Here is your winner and NEW Divas Champion, Kharma!”

[Kharma gets to her feet as she is announced the winner and the referee goes to raise her hand but Kharma scares him off. She is handed the Divas Championship and she raises it in the air to big cheers from the crowd. She turns around and looks at all of the divas as they crowd the bottom of the ramp, staring in at her with a look of fear on their faces. Kharma laughs at them all maniacally as they back off up the ramp.]

~

[Josh Mathews stands in the Inteview area and is at this time joined by #1 Contender to the Intercontinental Championship The Miz. Josh asks Miz if he has a strategy going into his Steel Cage Match tonight against Daniel Bryan. Miz says that he has no strategy because he doesn’t need one. Miz goes on to say that Daniel Bryan will always be his rookie and tonight he is going to show that he is and always has been better than Daniel Bryan.]

~

Lilian Garcia: “The following Falls Count Anywhere Match is set for one fall and is for the WWE Championship!”

I Hear Voices In My Head, They Talk To Me, They Understand!

Lilian Garcia: “Introducing first, the challenger, from St Louis, Missouri and weighing 235lb, Randy Orton!”

[Voices hits and the fans burst into cheers. Randy Orton slowly walks out onto the stage with a small grin on his face before proceeding down the ramp. He runs up the steps and enters the ring before climbing to the second rope. He raises his arms and spreads them out before jumping down and waiting for his opponent.]

Break The Walls Down!

Lilian Garcia: “Introducing his opponent from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada and weighing 226lb, he is the current WWE Champion, Chris Jericho!”

[The lights go out and the fans begin to boo as they know what’s coming next. Pyro explodes and the lights come back on with Chris Jericho’s music blaring over the speakers. The man himself walks out onto the stage with the WWE Championship wrapped around his waist. He stops on the stage and looks around at the crowd with a look of disgust on his face before continuing down the ramp. He walks up the steps and enters the ring before taking off his belt and handing it over.]

Randy Orton v Chris Jericho © ~ WWE Championship Falls Count Anywhere Match

[As soon as the bell rings both men charge at each other and begin trading blows. Orton takes control and sends Jericho back with right hand after right hand. Orton gets him backed up against the ropes before throwing him across and catching him on the rebound with a powerslam. Orton hooks the leg but Jericho kicks out after a one count. Orton gets back up to his feet and brings Jericho up with him. Orton shoves Jericho into the corner and charges for a clothesline but Jericho moves out of the way and waits for Orton to hit off the turnbuckles before rolling him up for a near two count. Jericho gets back up and waits for Orton to begin rising before sending him back down with a kick to the head. Orton hits the mat and Jericho begins to stomp away at him. Jericho drags Orton to his feet and screams in his face before throwing him back down to the mat. Jericho makes the cover on Orton but Orton quickly kicks out so Jericho gets back to his feet. Jericho stands at the opposite side of the ring and stalks Orton as he begins rising. Jericho charges at Orton and jumps up for the Codebreaker but Orton catches it and throws Jericho back down. Jericho rolls backwards and gets back to his feet but walks right into a stiff clothesline from Orton. Jericho gets back up and throws a right hand at Orton but Orton catches it and shoves Jericho back before nailing him with a dropkick. Orton crawls over and hooks the leg of Jericho but only gets a two count. Jericho gets back to his feet at the same time as Orton and the two lock up in the centre. Orton gets Jericho in a headlock but Jericho manages to slip out before shoving Orton into the ropes. Orton bounces off of the ropes and Jericho grabs his head before throwing him down onto his knee. Orton falls onto his stomach and Jericho pulls him to the centre of the ring before rolling him onto his back. Jericho lifts up the legs of Orton and goes to turn him over for the Walls Of Jericho but Orton spins his legs around which causes Jericho to flip over onto his back. Orton gets back to his feet a moment before Jericho and Jericho goes for a clothesline but Orton moves out of the way and waits for Jericho to turn around before nailing him with an RKO. Orton rolls Jericho onto his back before hooking the leg for the 1..2..3!]

Spoiler:

Lilian Garcia: “Here is your winner and NEW WWE Champion, Randy Orton!”

[Orton gets to his feet as the fans chant his name. Orton is handed the WWE Championship before climbing to the second rope. He raises the Championship in the air with one hand before jumping down and continuing to celebrate.]

Fanfare To The Rule!

[There are major boos as John Laurinaitis walks out onto the stage with a mic in hand.]

John Laurinaitis: “Randy put that Championship down! I am the Executive Vice President Of Talent Relations and General Manager of both RAW and Smackdown which means that I have the power to do whatever I want. You see myself and Chris have made a deal and it doesn’t matter what the deal was, all you need to know is that you are not the WWE Champion. Referee, restart this match!”

[There are massive boos for Laurinaitis now as he turns and leaves the stage. Orton is absolutely livid in the ring but has no choice but to hand over the WWE Championship as the referee calls for the bell.]

Match Has Been Restarted

[Orton turns around after handing over his Championship but is met by the Codebreaker out of nowhere. Orton bounces onto his back and Jericho hooks the leg and the referee has no choice but to count the 1..2..3!]

Spoiler:

Lilian Garcia: “Here is your winner and STILL WWE Champion, Chris Jericho!”

[Jericho gets to his feet to an onslaught of boos from the crowd. He begins to laugh sadistically as the referee walks over and hands him the WWE Championship. Jericho gets to his feet and raises the Championship high in the air before climbing to the second rope. He throws the Championship over his shoulder and raises his arm in the air before jumping down and heading out of the ring.]

Justin Roberts: “The following Steel Cage Match set for one fall is for the Intercontinental Championship!”

AWESOME!

Justin Roberts: “Introducing first, the challenger, from Cleveland, Ohio and weighing 220lb, The Miz!”

[The Miz storms out onto the stage to big boos from the crowd. He stops on the stage and raises his arms in the air before continuing down the ramp. He goes to walk around the side of the ring but instead turns and jumps onto the apron. He winks into the camera before getting to his feet and stepping into the ring. He climbs to the second rope and shouts out to the crowd before jumping down and awaiting his opponent.]

Flight Of The Valkyries!

Justin Roberts: “Introducing his opponent from Aberdeen, Washington and weighing 210lb, he is the current Intercontinental Champion, Daniel Bryan!”

[The fans begin to cheer as Daniel Bryan’s music hits and the cheers only get louder as the Intercontinental Champion runs out onto the stage. He looks around at the cheering crowd and raises his arms in the air before sidestepping down the ramp. He slides in the ring and hands over his Championship as the Steel Cage begins to lower. It reaches the ring and comes to an abrupt halt when it has came down far enough and the referee on the outside checks the door is locked before the match is started.]

The Miz v Daniel Bryan © ~ Intercontinental Championship Steel Cage Match

[Miz is the first to make a move as the bell rings and charges over to Bryan before knocking him back with a kick to the midsection. Bryan lands against the ropes and Miz begins to pound away with right hands to the head. Miz uses the ropes to propel Bryan across the ring and waits for him to come back before grabbing his head and throwing him into the cage. Bryan bounces back onto the mat and Miz makes the cover for a one count. Miz gets back to his feet and drags Bryan up with him before once again slamming his head off the cage. Bryan hits the mat and Miz makes the cover to get a two count this time. Hoping to make it third time lucky, Miz gets to his feet and drags Bryan up with him. Miz goes to throw Bryan into the cage but Bryan turns it around and instead throws Miz into the cage. Miz stumbles back and Bryan grabs him before hitting a German suplex. Bryan gets back to his feet and instructs the referee to open the door, which he does. Bryan is about to step out of the ropes but Miz rushes over and pulls him back in. Miz turns around as Bryan gets back up and takes him down with a big clothesline. The referee closes the door as Miz gets Bryan back to his feet before hitting him with a suplex. Miz makes the cover but Bryan manages to kick out at two. Miz gets back up and drags Bryan to his feet before getting him up on his shoulders. Miz charges to throw Bryan into the cage but Bryan slips out of his hands at the last minute and pushes Miz into the cage. Miz stumbles back and Bryan rolls him up for a very close two count. Bryan gets back to his feet and waits for Miz to get up before swiftly kicking him over the head. Miz hits the mat and Bryan motions for the door to be opened. The referee does so and Bryan gets out onto the apron before beginning to walk down the steps. Miz manages to get up and runs over, grabbing Bryan before he reaches the bottom step. Miz turns Bryan around and pulls him back into the cage before screaming at the referee to shut the door. The referee eventually does so and Miz begins to pound Bryan’s head off of the door. Miz turns and steps back in the ring before grabbing Bryan and throwing him over the ropes and into the ring as well. Miz begins to stalk Bryan as he begins to crawl across the ring. Bryan finally stops crawling and begins getting up. Miz waits until he is almost hunched over before grabbing him and pulling him upright. Miz is about to go for the Skull Crushing Finale but Bryan rolls it through and sends Miz head first into the cage through the middle rope. Miz stumbles back and Bryan rolls him up for the 1..2..KICKOUT! Miz just manages to kickout but he shows no sign of getting up. Bryan gets to his feet and climbs to the top rope in the corner before beginning to scale the cage. Bryan is just reaching the top of the cage when Miz jumps to his feet and hurriedly scales the cage after Bryan. Both men reach the top at the same time and get in a seated position with one leg on either side of the cage. The two begin to trade blows and Miz looks set to have the upper hand. Bryan begins to slide backwards before lifting up his left leg and swinging at Miz’s head. Bryan hits Miz right on the spot and he hangs there for a moment before gravity wins over and he comes crashing down to the mat. Bryan regains his composure a little before shifting his weight over and beginning to climb down the wall of the cage. Bryan finally reaches about halfway before letting go and landing on his feet on the outside.]

Spoiler:

Justin Roberts: “Here is your winner and STILL Intercontinental Champion, Daniel Bryan!”

[The fans let out a resounding cheer as Bryan reaches the ground. He leans against the barricade as the referee runs around to hand him his Championship. Bryan raises it into the air to a big cheer from the crowd. He walks around the side and begins heading up the ramp as a doctor gets in the ring to check on Miz, who is tangled in the ropes and stuck between them and the cage.]

~

[Backstage and we open up with Brock Lesnar standing in front of a black backdrop. Brock says that in a matter of moments he will be going out to the ring and he is going to kick Sheamus’ ass inside the Hell In A Cell. Brock says that he hasn’t had a match since he came back to the WWE but tonight he makes his return and he will win because he is the biggest badass in the entire company. Brock goes on to say that after he beats Sheamus he wants the World Heavyweight Championship match he deserves and he wants it tomorrow night on RAW; even if Sheamus can’t walk. Brock ends by saying that tonight the WWE is going to come back to reality and a lot of people aren’t going to like it.]

~

Justin Roberts: “The following Hell In A Cell Match is set for one fall!”

It’s A Shame For They Lost Their Heads!

Justin Roberts: “Introducing first from Dublin, Ireland and weighing 267lb, he is the World Heavyweight Champion, Sheamus!”

[The fans give out a resounding cheer as Sheamus walks out onto the stage with the World Heavyweight Championship wrapped around his waist. He beats his chest a few times before walking down the ramp with his arms spread out wide. He walks up the steps before getting in the ring and taking off his World Heavyweight Championship. He raises it in the air with one hand before handing it over to the referee.]

Here Comes The Pain!

Justin Roberts: “Introducing his opponent from Minneapolis, Minnesota and weighing 266lb, Brock Lesnar!”

[Brock Lesnar walks out onto the stage in his MMA gear to the usual mixed reaction from the crowd. He jumps up and down on the spot before pulling his arms back and screaming out to the crowd. He continues down the ramp, keeping his eyes on Sheamus the entire time. He jumps up onto the apron and looks in at his opponent before entering the ring. He stands opposite Sheamus as the Cell structure begins to lower. It hits the ground and the referee calls for the bell.]

Sheamus v Brock Lesnar ~ Hell In A Cell

[Sheamus and Lesnar go right at it as soon as the bell rings with rights and lefts getting thrown all over the place. Lesnar takes control after placing a right hand right on the dot and, for a split second, it looks like Sheamus has been knocked out. However, Sheamus rolls over onto his front and pushes himself back onto his feet before being met by an elbow from Lesnar. Sheamus manages to remain on his feet and catches the next right hand from Lesnar. Sheamus responds with a left hand which causes Lesnar to stumble before charging at him and knocking him off his feet with a shoulder block. Sheamus gets back to his feet and Lesnar soon follows suit but Sheamus grabs him by the head before tossing him to the outside. Lesnar manages to get back to his feet by the time Sheamus comes out after him and waits for Sheamus to run at him for a double handed forearm shot before ducking underneath. Lesnar turns and waits for Sheamus to turn around before taking him down with a big clothesline. Lesnar pulls Sheamus back to his feet and grabs his head before driving it into the ring post. Sheamus hits the ring post hard but manages to use the ring apron to keep himself on his feet. Lesnar doesn’t give him time to recover however and grabs Sheamus before driving him into the cell. Sheamus slumps down to the ground and Lesnar looks under the ring for something. Lesnar re-emerges from under the ring and has a steel chair in hand. Lesnar hits the chair off of the apron a few times before turning as Sheamus begins to rise. Sheamus turns and Lesnar hits him hard over the head with the chair. Sheamus falls back to the ground but Lesnar does not give up and continues to hit him over and over again with the chair. Lesnar begins to drive the chair into the throat of Sheamus and has him screaming for air. The referee runs out of the ring and tells Lesnar to stop but Lesnar just shoves the referee away. The referee manages to use the ring post to keep himself on his feet and walks over, telling Lesnar to stop once again. Lesnar has enough and turns on the referee, slamming the chair over his head. Lesnar throws the chair away as the referee hits the ground and Sheamus clutches the cell as he struggles for breath. Lesnar picks Sheamus up and grabs his head before hitting it off the ring apron. Sheamus falls to the ground once again but Lesnar doesn’t want to give him any time to recover and drags him up to his feet. Lesnar picks Sheamus up and has him in a powerslam position at the corner of the cell. Lesnar charges all the way up the side of the ring to the opposite wall of the cell and slams Sheamus into it. The sheer power and weight put behind this move causes the structure to buckle and that section of the wall caves in, causing both men to go crashing through the structure to the floor on the outside. The fans let out a big pop for this and Lesnar begins to stir. Lesnar gets to his feet and looks down on Sheamus with a bit of a grin on his face. Lesnar gets Sheamus to his feet and goes to through Sheamus into the cell but Sheamus manages to block it before hitting Lesnar with an elbow in the midsection. Sheamus grabs Lesnar by the head and throws him face first into the cell before taking a step back to check on himself. Lesnar sees this as an opportunity to begin scaling the cage and does so. Sheamus notices Lesnar climbing and jumps up to catch his leg but Lesnar is just out with his reach so he has no choice but to climb after him. Lesnar reaches the top and gets to his feet on the cell right before Sheamus joins him at the top. Both men are now on their feet on the top of the cell with Sheamus standing right at the edge. Sheamus manages to edge his way around and gets to the middle of the cell, now staring Lesnar in the eyes. Both men lunge for each other and lock up. Lesnar is quick to gain the advantage and picks Sheamus up before slamming him down. The roof of the cell gives a quiver and the entire arena goes quiet in the hope of the roof collapsing. It doesn’t look like that is going to happen so Lesnar gets Sheamus back up to his feet. Lesnar notices that a portion of the cell has become buckled so gets Sheamus set up before slamming him down on that spot with a spinebuster. Lesnar steps back as that whole panel caves in but Sheamus manages to hang on by one hand. Lesnar doesn’t notice this as he has turned his back and looks set to climb down the structure. He shows off his muscles to the crowd, garnering major heat as Sheamus begins pulling himself back up onto the cell. Eventually, he does so and gets back to his feet as Lesnar turns around, finally noticing that Sheamus hadn’t fell with the roof. Lesnar charges at Sheamus for a clothesline but Sheamus avoids it and Lesnar only just manages to remain on the roof, teetering on the edge. Lesnar finally regains his composure but when he turns around he is met by a stiff Brogue Kick from Sheamus. Lesnar instantly falls down through the gap and goes straight through the ring when he hits the mat. Sheamus looks down at the hole in the mat before dropping down to a seated position with his legs dangling over the gap. He slowly slips down and dangle from the roof of the cell before letting go and landing on his back in the ring. He is evidently in pain from the fall but he crawls over and reaches into the hole, managing to grab onto Lesnar’s arm with both hands. Sheamus hauls Lesnar out of the hole and drags him away from the hole before hooking the leg for the 1..2..3!]

Spoiler:

Justin Roberts: “Ladies and Gentlemen, here is your winner, Sheamus!”

[There are major cheers from the crowd for Sheamus as he is announced the winner. The referee walks over and raises his arm in victory but all Sheamus can do is roll off of Lesnar. The cell begins to rise and doctors rush in to check on both men as soon as they can. The doctor that checks on Lesnar signals to the back that he is hurt but Sheamus shoves his doctor away. Sheamus rolls over to the ropes and rolls out onto the apron before sitting up. A few EMTs rush out from the back with a stretcher and go to tend on Lesnar while Sheamus hops down onto the ground and lands on his feet. He wobbles for a few moments before beginning to walk around the side of the ring. Lesnar is placed onto the stretcher and strapped in before being rushed up the ramp. Sheamus stops at the bottom of the ramp and shouts for his World Heavyweight Championship. The referee runs around with the belt and hands it to Sheamus who raises it high in the air. Sheamus backs up the ramp with the Championship raised in the air as No Way Out goes off the air.]
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:23 pm

Good stuff!

Will do a review when I can.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:35 pm

wow big twist in the WWE Title match, did not expect it to end how it did. great job Karl!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production   World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment ~ A Kubz Production
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next