The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0

Go down 
+21
Mr_Capricorn
Karl
Break
Richie
Harold
fuck
American Wolf
Styles
AfganisDan
Sam
Nova
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Cole
Bleed Green
Zadok
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
TJ
Adam
Jarrett
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:21 pm

Future Surge wrote:
Surge is eating a sandwich.

"Boy, is this a good sandwich."

He then goes on the U and posts this.
He's also finna promo with TJ because they can. It's my body and I can do what I want with it.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:36 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Tag team?!

You're funny.

@ Richie, aye imma be back later I guess we can continue this thing again when I get back?
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:46 pm

*Dustin Shore arrives backstage.*
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:20 pm

TeqnohKiller wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Tag team?!

You're funny.

@ Richie, aye imma be back later I guess we can continue this thing again when I get back?
Cool with me.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:08 am

Richie wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Tag team?!

You're funny.

Cool with me.
OT: Is it really?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:54 am

{Ricky Lackett steps inside the ECCW arena for the first time in ages as the fans outside are still chanting his name, Ricky makes his journey down the hallway towards the office of the Crush General Manager Mattthew Jericho and then knocks on the door, when he finally gets to his destination}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:35 am

*Rhys Hawkens, much less calm after having his debut match for ECCW, is backstage on his mobile playing a quick game of Angry Birds*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:59 pm

TJ! wrote:
Future Surge wrote:
Surge is eating a sandwich.

"Boy, is this a good sandwich."

He then goes on the U and posts this.
He's also finna promo with TJ because they can. It's my body and I can do what I want with it.

Surge and TJ then go to find the maker of auto-correct and murder his face.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:27 pm

Richie wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:
Richie wrote:
TeqnohKiller wrote:
Richie wrote:
Jayson St. Perre is seen celebrating his win, Knowing in his head he will win The Television Championship for his home land of Canada.

Drake Gale is also seen celebrating his first victory.

Michael Ausberry walks by St. Perre smirking.

''Nice win out there, bud.''
Jayson St. Pierre:
"Thank you, Michael. Now its time for me to advance and bring home that title for Canada, even though I live here in the US."

Michael laughs sarcastically

''Yea....I don't think so. You see Jayson, it has been a very long time and I think it is about time I win a championship. You all have had your time to shine, and now it my turn to shine. Don't think it'll happen? You just wait and see.''
Jayson chuckles a bit at what Michael said, as if it was a joke. In fact, to Jayson, it was a joke.

Jayson St. Pierre:

"You're funny, man. I don't care if its been a long for you. It hasn't been a long time for me. In fact, I've been here a month. Now, I had my time to shine in ECW:R, but here. Nah, I haven't had it yet. Its my time. I'm going to start by winning the Television title. And you're not going to stop me."

''You really think I'm not going to stop you from taking MY belt? Psst, you really are stupid. Of coarse I'm gonna stop you from taking it. Like I said before, it is my turn to shine and I am going to make sure of it. Not you, nor will the other superstars take this chance away from me. At Gold Rush you will see and that is all, good luck my friend.''
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:21 pm

Zayten looks for Robert Cairo.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:20 am

Adam wrote:
*Robert's in his office and shit*
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:44 am

Adam Jones is in catering, drinking a low carb energy drink to stay in peak condition.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:37 am

WARNING
FOLLOWING VIDEO MAY CAUSE SEIZURES AND
MUSIC MAY CAUSE YOU TO COLLAPSE AND LISTEN IN AWE.

The intro for Alex Nova begins to speak, and the arena is dead quiet listening to the guy on the screen. Once the bass drops Alex walks out wearing a white t-shirt that reads "Embrace the Immortality" on the back in red bolded letters. He has a feint smile spread across his face as he slowly walks down the ramp with the ECCW Legends Championship slung around the right shoulder as he holds a mic in the left hand. He proceeds up the steps and stands in the ring as the fans start to cheer more then quiet down.

--ALEX NOVA-- "Damn, it sure has been a while since I've cut a promo hasn't it? There's a bit of dust collecting on my shoulder here and my mic. How are you all? Well me I'm good, I've had this Legends title for quite sometime now and I just wanted to say it's been a pleasure. I'm sure that after, IF that is.. I were to ever lose this title, I'd make my way into main event status and start competing for the world title.. last week I had a match pitting myself in a six man tag match alongside my one time partners Will Williams and Deacon Carmine. Now who did we face again? Right.. longtime rival Riff Radley and his two nut-jobs Christopher Styles and Oliver Walker. Now, we won that match, and if you haven't noticed.. which if you haven't you have issues.. Riff Radley and I have really been going at the past few weeks. If I recall, I beat Riff several times, correct me if I'm wrong.. I'm on sort of a streak. And Boy, that puts me in a good position doesn't it? Management should really keep there eyes on me, because I'm back and I'm going to show you more of what I've got."

The fans cheer and Nova fixes the title on his shoulder and shrugs and raises it to the crowds approval. He then places it around his waist and paces around the ring slowly while continuing to speak.

--ALEX NOVA-- "A lot of people have been asking me, Nova what's your next big move? Nova where are you gonna go from here? And my only answer to those questions goes a little something like this...ECCW.. the wrestling business is like a Chess Game. When you're at the top (The King), in this case we're talking about the world champ Peter Linch.. all the mid carders .. now we're talking about the Bishops and the Knights like me.. want to take you down. Peter I'm that guy. So my next move is to take the king, which is you, out. I've won the tag-team championship with Kevin Evans. I'm a 2 time EFNW Revolution champion, currently the Legends champion.. by now guys like Evans if he were in my shoes would've got the opportunity now? What am I waiting for? The cue. The lure. I want the go-ahead from the management scheduling for me to compete against you and lay a beating so hard on your ass that you won't even know when Christmas comes. Guys I've made my next move.. for all of you who wanted to know where I'm gonna go from here. Peter.. listen to me I'm coming after you. And soon you're going to be in a bad position on that Chess board.. and sooner or later.. I'm going to have to call...CHECK MATE. "

Alex drops the mic and raises the title in the air before leaving the ring and heading to that back. With no words. No reaction. A straight game face.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:49 pm

TJ! wrote:
Adam wrote:

Zayten walks in. He lays the Pure Championship on the table.

Zayten: This. This is the premier championship in ECCW. When will that be recognized?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:04 pm

Adam wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Adam wrote:

Zayten: This. This is the premier championship in ECCW. When will that be recognized?

Zayten doesn't see Jeffery O'Walker leaning up against the wall and as Zayten finishes speaking he makes his presence known with a little chuckle and he begins to walk over with eyes locked on Zayten and that title.

JEFFERY O'WALKER --
- When will that be recognized? I am pretty sure that will be when I beat you and make the Pure title actually Pure and not being held by a freak like you kid.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:12 pm

gяαηgєя wrote:
Adam wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Adam wrote:

Zayten doesn't see Jeffery O'Walker leaning up against the wall and as Zayten finishes speaking he makes his presence known with a little chuckle and he begins to walk over with eyes locked on Zayten and that title.

JEFFERY O'WALKER --
- When will that be recognized? I am pretty sure that will be when I beat you and make the Pure title actually Pure and not being held by a freak like you kid.

Zayten slowly turns around and as he does so the lights seem to dim (not physically -- they just seem gloomier), Zayten smiles at Jeffery O'Walker.

Zayten - My dear Jeffery, allow me to break it down on layman terms for your pitiful soul, I have beat you once, with some ease may I add and I will do it again.

Zayten smiles again and this time his teeth seem elongated and his eyes have a yellow hue to them,

Zayten - I'm not afraid to bleed to keep this title.

Zayten licks his lips.

Zayten - I would hope you're not either.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:25 pm

OT: Jarrett's a dick. There was no announcement like he said..
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:29 pm

Adam wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Adam wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Adam wrote:

JEFFERY O'WALKER --

Zayten slowly turns around and as he does so the lights seem to dim (not physically -- they just seem gloomier), Zayten smiles at Jeffery O'Walker.

Zayten - My dear Jeffery, allow me to break it down on layman terms for your pitiful soul, I have beat you once, with some ease may I add and I will do it again.

Zayten smiles again and this time his teeth seem elongated and his eyes have a yellow hue to them,

Zayten licks his lips.

Cairo: Good thing you're defending that title in a Tables match, you know a way to make it memorable and to recognize the Pure title's prestige. Now what do you two want, exactly?
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:32 pm

TJ! wrote:
Adam wrote:
gяαηgєя wrote:
Adam wrote:
TJ! wrote:
Adam wrote:

JEFFERY O'WALKER --

Zayten licks his lips.

Cairo: Good thing you're defending that title in a Tables match, you know a way to make it memorable and to recognize the Pure title's prestige. Now what do you two want, exactly?

Zayten - What I propose is very simple. After my victory over young Jeffery here, I want a match with one of the two world champions, that is I want to go one on one, on PPV with either Dan Maskell or Peter Linch. It doesn't have to be for the World Championship, damn it, I'd put my Pure Championship on the line. I just want to prove, that I am undoubtedly, the best wrestler on this roster.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:47 pm

Cairo: While that is a good idea, what about the actual world champion? Your Pure title would gain great value, at the expense of one of the World Championships. I can't just not have Dan Maskell defend his title at a pay-per-view now can I?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:48 pm

TJ! wrote:
Cairo: While that is a good idea, what about the actual world champion? Your Pure title would gain great value, at the expense of one of the World Championships. I can't just not have Dan Maskell defend his title at a pay-per-view now can I?
PM me Supershow results.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:56 pm

Jarrett wrote:
TJ! wrote:
PM me Supershow results.
Please?
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:01 pm

I'll respond later TJ, im off out for a lil while x
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:02 pm

Richie wrote:
On the topic of the election? I said look out for one, I never mentioned a specific time. All I said to you was no earlier than Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:08 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
On the topic of the election? I said look out for one, I never mentioned a specific time. All I said to you was no earlier than Tuesday.
Not that, retard. I PM'ed you the thing for the Supershow and you told me on the chat you'd make a announcement in the thread about it, but not give it away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0
Page 18 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next