The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0

Go down 
+21
Mr_Capricorn
Karl
Break
Richie
Harold
fuck
American Wolf
Styles
AfganisDan
Sam
Nova
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Cole
Bleed Green
Zadok
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
TJ
Adam
Jarrett
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam
Founder
Founder

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:21 am

We cut to the back where Zayten is standing by with his theme music playing in the background. The fans cheer loudly as Zayten stands smirking, hand on Pure Championship. Similar to during the Jeffery O'Walker promo a Zayten chant starts up.

Zayten: "If you please, quiet my followers! You hear this? The power I'm invoking in people throughout the world? Listen to them roar. They know that they've chosen the correct path - apologies, only path - to survival. This is what mortals are all about - survival. Me? My kind? Power is all I desire. Righteousnous, purity, these are things hidden beneath the veil of evil. I must go through evilness to obtain it all. Immortal power lies untapped deep within me. For a long, long time I believed only by possessing the World championship would I have the key to that power. But now, now, I'm starting to realise that . . . perhaps I already have the key."

Zayten lifts his ECCW Pure Championship above his head to a loud cheer.

Zayten: "168 days. 168 days I've held this championship for. NOBODY has been able to take it off me. In my opinion, no mere mortal has ever came close. During them 168 days the World Championship has changed hands three times. The ECCW Pure Championship is over-taking it in stature and the holder of said belt is over-taking this company and becoming . . . dare I say it? . . . the poster boy."

Another big cheer from the fans who are largely in support of Zayten.

Zayten: "I will continue defending the ECCW Pure Championship until management have no choice. They will have to put me in the main event of PPV's, treat this belt as the primary one in ECCW, they will know that this is the most sought-after belt and all because of one . . . me . . . Zayten. JEFFERY O'WALKER! You have a chance to do something huge and you don't even know it. You have a chance to take the most prestigious championship in professional wrestling from my hands and you're to busy crying about foul play from a sibling that led to your downward spiral. What was that childish thing you said . . . it escapes me . . . oh yes, I remember . . . NEWS FLASH you can say what you want and try to make yourself out to be a shady character from a storied history of darkness but you are just like the others. You're a pitiful mortal . . . actually, no, you're not just like the others . . . you're weaker."

A slight pause as Zayten lets the words sink in.

Zayten: "Beware, take care, because at night . . . THE FREAKS COME OUT TO PLAY!"

Zayten laughs manically and the crowd cheer loudly as a ring of fire shoots up from the ground of the interview arena and envelops Zayten within.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:26 am

{Diego Garza is slumped against the wall outside the Terror General Manager's office as he patiently waits for Robert Cario to make an appearance}
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 8:36 am

I'm bringing him back, but with an updated gimmick

Name: Ricky Lackett
Gimmick: A young man who was living the high life as a rich party boy until it was all taken away from him, when he got his best friend’s sister pregnant, which in turn caused him to turn to his second love in life (Wrestling} after the twins were born to earn a living for him and his new family. Though this chain of events Ricky has gained a new appreciation for what he has and is no longer self-centered like he use to be.
Height: 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Weight: 195 lb (88 kg)
Hometown: The City of Hope
Signatures: Running facewash, Twisting flipping leg hook belly to back suplex, Spinning delayed scoop slam, Jumping headbutt, Moonsault
Finishers: Last Cent (Superkick), Eye-Opener (Rough Ryder), No Where To Go (Crossface chickenwing)
Entrance Music: Toby Mac - Get Back Up ~ Tonight
Brand: Crush

Last edited by SAMoa Joe on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:42 am

SAMoa Joe wrote:
{Diego Garza is slumped against the wall outside the Terror General Manager's office as he patiently waits for Robert Cario to make an appearance}
*Robert Cairo and his Enforcers walk up to his office, carrying donuts and coffee. Cairo looks down to see Diego*
Cairo: Can I help you?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:41 pm

>>>Jeffery O'Walker is seen in the back watching Zayten's promo with a cocky smirk on his face as he listens to what Zayten has to say and as the promo is over and Zayten is enveloped inside the flames, Jeffery begins to burst out laughing and shaking his head before walking away and puffing on a cigarette. <<<
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:50 pm

Zayten looks for Robert Cairo.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:53 pm

Adam wrote:
Zayten looks for Robert Cairo.
*He's still in front of his office, staring at Diego Garza*
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:33 pm

SAMoa Joe wrote:
I'm bringing him back, but with an updated gimmick

Name: Ricky Lackett
Gimmick: A young man who was living the high life as a rich party boy until it was all taken away from him, when he got his best friend’s sister pregnant, which in turn caused him to turn to his second love in life (Wrestling} to earn a living for him and his new family. Though this chain of events Ricky has gained a new appreciation for what he has and is no longer self-centered like he use to be.
Height: 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Weight: 195 lb (88 kg)
Hometown: The City of Hope
Signatures: Running facewash, Twisting flipping leg hook belly to back suplex, Spinning delayed scoop slam, Jumping headbutt, Moonsault
Finishers: Last Cent (Superkick), Eye-Opener (Rough Ryder), No Where To Go (Crossface chickenwing)
Entrance Music: Toby Mac - Get Bak Up ~ Tonight
Brand: Crush
Sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:47 pm

*Rhys Hawkens is doing some stretches in the corridor as he watches some of the staff members passing him by dropping the casual "Awright?" whenever someone said hi to him."
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:56 pm

OT: *Spaz moment as Sleeping with Sirens Acoustic EP comes out tomorrow*

IC: My people do shit. I don't feel like writing out what they're doing.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:10 pm

The Terror World Champion Dan Maskell arrives at the arena after a few days absence and heads for his locker room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:40 pm

*Rhys Hawkens just managed to catch ECCW Pure Champion Zayden's promo*

Rhys: So this guy's supposed to be this, 'Pure', champion?... The guy's name's pronounciation is near enough Satan! How is that Pure?!

*shakes his head*

ANYWAY, I may as well see whats happening on the card tonight. Oh I hope I debut tonight! Very Happy

*Rhys runs off like giddy little schoolkid, because he can*
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:44 pm

Rhawk wrote:

Rhys: So this guy's supposed to be this, 'Pure', champion?... The guy's name's pronounciation is near enough Satan! How is that Pure?!

*shakes his head*

ANYWAY, I may as well see whats happening on the card tonight. Oh I hope I debut tonight! Very Happy

While he's running, he happens to run right into Matthew Jericho.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:48 pm

OT: Jarrett. Are we still A-Go with the Supershow plans?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:49 pm

Richie wrote:
Sure.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:50 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Sure.
Should I write it and then send it to you or are you gonna do it? And I have one to send you anyway to include, so.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:54 pm

Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Sure.
Should I write it and then send it to you or are you gonna do it? And I have one to send you anyway to include, so.
I bet.
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:55 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Sure.
I bet.
You bet what? Answer the question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:55 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

*shakes his head*

*Rhys shakes off the collision and see Matthew Jericho in front of him*

Rhys: Oh my God! I'm SO sorry but! A-are you alright?
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Sure.
I bet.
*dodge*
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:57 pm

Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

*shakes his head*

Matthew: I'm just fine, I assure you. Why are you so high strung?
Back to top Go down
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:03 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Sure.
I bet.
*dodge*
Should I write it then send it to you so you add your part or what?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:04 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

*shakes his head*

Rhys: High Strung? I-I'm not ON anything if thats what you mean! Cause I know I feel a bit restless right now, but thats just cause I'm a little nervous but yet SO EXCITED at the same time... but that doesn't mean I'm ON anything, Lord No!

*Matthew gives him a bizaare look*

You... you meant 'drugs' when you said High Strung right?

Last edited by Rhawk on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:04 pm

Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Richie wrote:
Sure.
I bet.
*dodge*
Should I write it then send it to you so you add your part or what?!
Fine, I'll submit to your demands.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:05 pm

Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Rhawk wrote:

*shakes his head*

Rhys: High Strung? I-I'm not ON anything if thats what you mean! Cause I know I feel a bit restless right now, but thats just cause I'm a little nervous but yet SO EXCITED at the same time... but that doesn't mean I'm ON anything, Lord No!

*Matthew gives him a bizaare look*

You... you meant 'drugs' when you said High Strung right?
Jericho can't help but laugh.

Matthew: Do you even know who I am?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0
Page 16 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next