The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0

Go down 
+21
Mr_Capricorn
Karl
Break
Richie
Harold
fuck
American Wolf
Styles
AfganisDan
Sam
Nova
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Cole
Bleed Green
Zadok
Oriadon
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Jericho
TJ
Adam
Jarrett
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:00 pm

I got out a while ago so I'm always doing shit on here. Speaking of which, I'll have Terror up soon.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:19 pm

Zayten, ECCW Pure Champion, walks around the building.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:02 am

Dan Maskell is in his locker room getting ready for Terror.

Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:39 pm

Adam Jones is in the gym, preparing for the main event of Crush.

Eric Lindgren is backstage, pondering his Crush debut.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:42 pm

Michael Ausberry is here.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:00 pm

Omega arrives and walks around backstage.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:10 pm

Zayten is approached by an interviewer.

Interviewer: Zayten I-

Zayten: Are you a believer? You look like a believer. That means you will survive. You may even prosper. Every day this ECCW Pure Championship is giving me more and more strength. When my inevitable rise to power concludes I will be unstoppable. A force with unimagined power. You will see me unlock more of my potential on Terror tonight whatever I'm booked in. For now, mortal.

Zayten fleetingly walks off leaving the dumbfounded interviewer where he stands.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:29 pm

Terror 5/16

Terror started out with Robert Cairo and his enforcers in the ring. He announced a Beat The Clock tournament to determine the #1 Contender for the ECCW Heavyweight Championship at No Holds Barred. The first match began.

Kevin Evans d. Roger Studley (9:23)
Evans set the time to beat in a fairly entertaining match

Surge d. Hassan (w/ Abdullah) (7:45)
Though an even match, Surge eventually snapped towards the end and mercilessly devastated Hassan. Surge set the time to beat. Post match, Surge attacked Abdullah with an unfolded chair. That's how fucking crazy he is. He then somehow took red spraypaint out and wrote "CAIRO" on Hassan's back.

Dan Maskell d. Zayten (7:45)
Maskell had Zayten beaten, unfortunately it was right at the end of the clock. Maskell attempted taking his frustrations out on Zayten, but Zayten turned the tables on him by hitting him with his Pure Championship.

Jeffrey O'Walker and Daniel Evans d. Michael Ausberry and Michael DeJesus (10:33)
In his debut match, Jeffrey rolled up the champion DeJesus. After the match, both sides got into a spat and a brawl ensued, to the point where faces beat faces and heels beat heels. Robert Cairo walked out and announced that at No Holds Barred, Michael DeJesus would face Ausberry, O'Walker, and Evans in a fatal four way. The three men stared at the new Terror member, wondering how he managed to already become a title contender.

Venom d. Diego Garza (6:07)
Venom managed to beat the clock, therefore making him the #1 Contender at No Holds Barred for Casey's ECCW Heavyweight Championship. Casey stood on the ramp, observing his next opponent and inviting him over.

off: Thoughts on the show...that's two days late? Sorry guys, you know how personal shit goes.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:40 pm

I'm confused on how Maskell beat Zayten if the time expired? Maybe I have the next challenger for the Pure Championship though so that's good. Venom's a strange choice in my eyes. But good show, love BTC challenges anyway! Doing a good job TJ!
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:58 pm

Other than the fact that Venom takes cock up his ass, I love you.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:11 pm

Adam wrote:
I'm confused on how Maskell beat Zayten if the time expired? Maybe I have the next challenger for the Pure Championship though so that's good. Venom's a strange choice in my eyes. But good show, love BTC challenges anyway! Doing a good job TJ!
It was one of those things were the pin count synced up with the clock because I booked it that way or whatever don't know don't care niggas on roller skates. I keeps the shit interesting with Venom and the World Title.

AND I LOVE YOU MORE, MARIK!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:13 pm

Jeffery O'Walker lites up a cigarette and walk on puffing away with a smirk on his face as he already made his first big impact.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:16 pm

TEQUITO! wrote:
Adam wrote:
It was one of those things were the pin count synced up with the clock because I booked it that way or whatever don't know don't care niggas on roller skates. I keeps the shit interesting with Venom and the World Title.

I'm sure it'll be interesting but who even plays Venom? Razz lolzers.

ON ANOTHER NOTE;;

ECCW Pure Champion Zayten is backstage wildly frustrated at his loss to Dan Maskell. Screw that essex thug he can't mess with a vamp.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:40 pm

TEQUITO! wrote:
Adam wrote:

Let's fuck.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:18 pm

Adam wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Adam wrote:

I'm sure it'll be interesting but who even plays Venom? Razz lolzers.

ON ANOTHER NOTE;;

ECCW Pure Champion Zayten is backstage wildly frustrated at his loss to Dan Maskell. Screw that essex thug he can't mess with a vamp.
I think it's Jarrett.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:57 am

[TV Champion, Michael DeJesus is backstage after suffering a second straight loss, frustrated but excited to make up for those losses with a win at whatever the upcoming PPV is]

OOC - Should be more active soon, things have been a bit hectic lately
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:47 am

Jericho wrote:
[TV Champion, Michael DeJesus is backstage after suffering a second straight loss, frustrated but excited to make up for those losses with a win at whatever the upcoming PPV is]

OOC - Should be more active soon, things have been a bit hectic lately

Jeffery O'Walker walks by with a smirk on his face by beating the champion in his debut.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:50 pm

Very sorry about my lack of activity. Had a very bad couple of weeks. However I assure you that my activity will be picking up again soon.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:41 pm

*ECCW World Champion Dustin Shore is backstage, talking with management on his phone about a possible change in his entrance music.*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:02 pm

Oriadon wrote:
*ECCW World Champion Dustin Shore is backstage, talking with management on his phone about a possible change in his entrance music.*

Oliver Walker walks by placing a pair of shades on his face as he walks by Shore with his Tag Team title.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:06 pm

I plan on updating the archives tonight to start getting things back on track. By no means does this mean I'm not going to be really busy for the rest of the month, but still.
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:38 am

Dan Maskell is in his locker room. Readying himself to go to the ring for a Promo.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:56 am

The ECCW crowd erupt in boos as the egomaniacal and cocky Adam Jones walks out from behind the curtain, his trademark arrogance emanating from his smarmy grin as he walks down the ramp, microphone in hand. Once AJ reaches the ring, he slides underneath the bottom rope and strides over to the centre of the squared circle, before adressing the audience in attendance.

AJ: You all thought that after Whiplash, I would be distraught, I would be angry and I would have lost my confidence. After all, I failed to win the Crush World title from Dustin Shore in what was my biggest match to date. But like always, the pathetic sheep that you are got it wrong. I picked myself up, dusted myself off and did what I did best last week on Crush. I wrestled my way to another opportunity at Shore. I defeated two of the newest draftees, Angel and Evander Rayne, two men I know nothing about, and I defeated both of them. despite that. So Shore, your lucky win at Whiplash means absolutely nothing because all you've done is make me hungrier than ever. At No Holds Barred, I'm going to fulfill my fate and I'm going to take what should have been mine at Whiplash, the Crush World title. And that's a Shore thing. Adam out.

Jones throws the microphone away as his theme song plays once again, before leaving the ring and dissapearing backstage.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:12 am

I feel like rping so somebody rp with me please?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:17 pm

Hello? I WANNA RP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 24.0
Page 5 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next