The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Chaos Pro Wrestling

Go down 
+23
Jericho
Sam
TJ
American Wolf
Cole
Oriadon
Jarrett
The Truth Has Set Me Free
fuck
RifRad
Nova
AfganisDan
Harold
noeleen phoenix
Jigsaw*
White guy
Mesa
SP
Bret
LegendOfCasey
TimTapOut
Bleed Green
Adam
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:21 pm

Tyga wrote:
~Zavier Ashley arrives, wheeling his suitcase behind him. He smirks as he throws the case into his locker and continues to walk around the CPW arena~

Randy Thrash

*walks around the corner with Taylor*

"Oh it's you again...how unfortunate."
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:30 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Tyga wrote:
~Zavier Ashley arrives, wheeling his suitcase behind him. He smirks as he throws the case into his locker and continues to walk around the CPW arena~

Randy Thrash

~Zavier sighs, but thens grins~

Zavier Ashley: That's not what she thinks, ain't that right, doll?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:33 pm

Tyga wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Tyga wrote:

Randy Thrash

Taylor

*smirks behinds Randy's back, but the smile quickly fades as Randy looks back at her*

Randy

"I think you need to watch what you say. Do you know who's girlfriend you are insulting?"
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:39 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Tyga wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Tyga wrote:

Randy Thrash

Taylor

*smirks behinds Randy's back, but the smile quickly fades as Randy looks back at her*

Randy

"I think you need to watch what you say. Do you know who's girlfriend you are insulting?"

~Zavier smiles~

Zavier Ashley: Not insulting her, but yours, which I assume she regrets ever getting with you, seeing as how you treat her so badly.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:45 pm

Tyga wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Tyga wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Tyga wrote:

Randy Thrash

Taylor

Randy

~Zavier smiles~

Zavier Ashley: Not insulting her, but yours, which I assume she regrets ever getting with you, seeing as how you treat her so badly.

Randy

"Treating her badly? Taylor says she loves me, and I respect that. Don't be so jealous Zavier...isn't that right Taylor?"

*he pulls her to his side and squeezes on her shoulder as she lets out a small ache of pain that she tries to hide as she nods her head yes*

"See Zavier..."
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:47 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Tyga wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Tyga wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Tyga wrote:

Randy Thrash

Taylor

Randy

~Zavier smiles~

Randy

"Treating her badly? Taylor says she loves me, and I respect that. Don't be so jealous Zavier...isn't that right Taylor?"

*he pulls her to his side and squeezes on her shoulder as she lets out a small ache of pain that she tries to hide as she nods her head yes*

"See Zavier..."

~Zavier smiles, and pushes his hand off of her shoulder~

Zavier Ashley: Tight grip you got there, ~He smirks~ Maybe you oughta be a bit nicer to your girl...
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:54 pm

Tyga wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Tyga wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Tyga wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Tyga wrote:

Randy Thrash

Taylor

Randy

~Zavier smiles~

Randy

"See Zavier..."

~Zavier smiles, and pushes his hand off of her shoulder~

Zavier Ashley: Tight grip you got there, ~He smirks~ Maybe you oughta be a bit nicer to your girl...

Randy Thrash

"Maybe I oughta beat your ass if you continue to run your mouth?"

*Randy removes his sunglasses and his jacket and hands them to Taylor*

"I don't really like you and we've just met a few days ago, and here you are again telling me how I should treat my girlfriend. You don't run things around here buddy. There is no one and nothing that can stop me for living how I want to live. Do you understand that? So if you keep running your mouth, I'm going to take my fist, and jam it so far down your throat, I'll make sure you can never speak again!"
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:59 pm

Zavier Ashley: Oh will you now? I'd like to see your try. You want to sqaure off against Zavier Ashley? Then you can try. But let me change my shoves, cause I don't wanna lose my nikes when I shove my foot up your ass!
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:00 pm

OFF if some one wants to help me with matches that would be awesome
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:06 pm

Tyga wrote:
Zavier Ashley: Oh will you now? I'd like to see your try. You want to sqaure off against Zavier Ashley? Then you can try. But let me change my shoves, cause I don't wanna lose my nikes when I shove my foot up your ass!

Randy Thrash

"Keep running your mouth Zavier...because soon. And I mean very soon, it's going to come back to bite you in your ass!"

*Randy gives Taylor a look and they both walk off down the hallway*
Back to top Go down
Michael
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:08 pm

~Zavier smirks, and mouths "Bring it" behind his back as he walks to his locker room~
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:09 pm

Fang

*towering above everyone he walks past, the masked demon prowls the halls of the CPW arena*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:14 pm

Randy Thrash & Taylor Braxten

Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 Randy10Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 Taylor10

*Randy is yelling at the top of his lungs backstage about Zavier Ashley interfering in his business, while Taylor completely ignores him by listening to her ipod and reading a sports magazine*
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:34 pm

LeBron Carter arrives with his "You ain't as black as me" T-shirt. He walks through the fans and goes to catering and gets some Kool-Aid cuz he's a nigger like that.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:51 am

Dan Williams arrives again, the dumb fucks outside booing him again
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:26 am

Alex Nova wrote:
Patron Saint of Pain wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:
Alex Nova wrote:

Ryan Andrews is in the gym training.
Craig Owens is in his locker room receiving a Manicure & a Pedicure from some some therapists brought in from a salon.

Alex Nova walks by with a smug grin on his face. He stops and leans on the door.

"Enjoying yourself there ..?"

Owens looks up at Nova before smiling.

'But of course. I find a bit of pampering every so often is able to brighten my day.'

He eyeballs the therapists and then glances towards the door and moves his head in the direction of the door to signal that they leave.

"Come on now.. out out.."

They walk out of the room and Nova takes a seat on a near-by chair and scratches his head.

"So you're new here.. debuting soon.. and you're taking a vacation? A day off, pampering yourself, instead of training? Do you call yourself a professional wrestler?.. you're more of a slacker."

Owens smirks

'I am not slacking. I am simply keeping myself relaxed. See I am aware my debut is impending and I may not be preparing myself like others would. But I do not need to worry. Because with me Success is guaranteed.

OT- Shiit, I didn't see it bro my bad Razz thanks.

He looks at him up and down then stands up

"You seem confident enough, may I ask who your opponent is?"

OT: No problem Buddy.

'Well that is the interesting thing. He is shall we say. Yet to be named.'

Owens smirks

'Most likely no one wants to face me because they know how great I am.'

He nods his head and scratches his beard

"Know what kid..? You've got real potential.. dunno what it is, but you got it."

'Why Thank you my good man. Now I hate to be rude but...'

Owens slowly gets up from the chair.

'I have not yet caught your name and nor have I Formally introduced myself to you. My name is Craig Owens. Pleasure to meet you.'

Owens extends his arm out for a handshake.

He smirks and shakes his hand with a good grip

"Alex Nova.. your future CPW champ.."

'CPW Champ you say? That is interesting. Well Mr Nova it has been a pleasure. But if you do not mind I will have to leave you know. As I have been invited to a formal dinner party with some of my Celebrity Companions.'

Owens then slowly walks out of the locker room. Before walking down the hall to the exit of the arena.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:01 pm

Alex Nova arrives wearing khaki shorts and a white t-shirt smoking a cigar. He walks in and pushes the door. He meets up with a sexy blonde chick, and she walks off with him down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:03 pm

Sup lads, I'm busy as fuck in college atm and I'm doing loads of acting for films but it should have calmed down by the weekend, Casey, Jake, you okay to steer the ship with just you two for a bit?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:08 pm

Sure bro. If you had any plans for the show this week lemme know
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:29 pm

*Captain Robert Storm is seen backstage.*
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:15 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
Fang

*towering above everyone he walks past, the masked demon prowls the halls of the CPW arena*

*The big bruiser, Jay McCoy walks the halls head down, chewing gum with a radio in one hand playing some heavy metal screamo shit. He walks directly towards Fang. Both men stop right in front of each other, Jay not showing that he noticed Fang at all, minus the fact that he stopped. Apparently, Jay was playing a tape, because what ever song was playing ends. It's silent in the hallway for a few moments, Jay keeps his head down and employees and other wrestlers are stopped in the hallway, just staring. Both stand there, Fang behind his mask, Jay just chewing gum. The tension builds. A woman screams just as she enters the hallway, turns and runs out. Finally, Jay raises his head so it's level with the ground. Obviously, this is not high enough to look at Fang's face. Jay stops chewing.*

Jay "Micky" McCoy
"Dude. You're in my way."
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:47 am

Craig Owens is in his locker room. Dining on his specially catered meal he had prepared for him.

Ryan Andrews is preparing a promo
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:32 pm

Michael Ausberry arrives wondering when the show will be. He heads to his locker room.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:36 pm

My activity will pick up tomorrow.

Until then, I'm tired.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:43 pm

RifRad wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Fang

*The big bruiser, Jay McCoy walks the halls head down, chewing gum with a radio in one hand playing some heavy metal screamo shit. He walks directly towards Fang. Both men stop right in front of each other, Jay not showing that he noticed Fang at all, minus the fact that he stopped. Apparently, Jay was playing a tape, because what ever song was playing ends. It's silent in the hallway for a few moments, Jay keeps his head down and employees and other wrestlers are stopped in the hallway, just staring. Both stand there, Fang behind his mask, Jay just chewing gum. The tension builds. A woman screams just as she enters the hallway, turns and runs out. Finally, Jay raises his head so it's level with the ground. Obviously, this is not high enough to look at Fang's face. Jay stops chewing.*

Jay "Micky" McCoy
"Dude. You're in my way."

Fang

*tilts his head a little as his hair flows in his masked face*

"I believe...you are in my way."

*a heavy breath is let out*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Pro Wrestling   Chaos Pro Wrestling - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos Pro Wrestling