The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery

Go down 
+20
Goblin
Oriadon
Styles
White guy
Captain2
DJ "The Icon"
RED
Jericho
AfganisDan
RifRad
TJ
Bleed Green
noeleen phoenix
The Truth Has Set Me Free
TimTapOut
LegendOfCasey
Adam
Cyrus T
Harold
fuck
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:44 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus Black sees the card for the next show. He cracks a small smile as he heads to the trainer's room to get fitted for a knee brace.

~As Cyrus heads to the trainers room Tim notices him. He taps Dan on the shoulder and points to Cyrus~

Tim: "Looky here Dan, the King of the jungle is licking his wounds! Seems like he may be dethrowned in a short amount of time"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:46 pm

TimTapOut wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus Black sees the card for the next show. He cracks a small smile as he heads to the trainer's room to get fitted for a knee brace.

~As Cyrus heads to the trainers room Tim notices him. He taps Dan on the shoulder and points to Cyrus~

Tim: "Looky here Dan, the King of the jungle is licking his wounds! Seems like he may be dethrowned in a short amount of time"

Cyrus Black: Ever hear about the danger of cornering a wounded animal? Hell, I could have my left leg chopped off and I could still make you tap like I always do, Timmy.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:52 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus Black: Ever hear about the danger of cornering a wounded animal? Hell, I could have my left leg chopped off and I could still make you tap like I always do, Timmy.

Tim: "So violent natured are you Cyrus? Feeling so threatened now that you are wounded, but not just that but also that I have a friend who has also sealed your fate on multiple occations."

~Tim pats Dan on the back as he smirks and points to the KOK logo on his own shirt~

Tim: "But don;t be threatened by me because you're not in KOK's sights this time. We have our eyes to become WORLD Tag Team Champions and make this division something of high prestige. One of the level of winning the Heavyweight Championship"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:56 pm

TimTapOut wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Tim: "So violent natured are you Cyrus? Feeling so threatened now that you are wounded, but not just that but also that I have a friend who has also sealed your fate on multiple occations."

~Tim pats Dan on the back as he smirks and points to the KOK logo on his own shirt~

Tim: "But don;t be threatened by me because you're not in KOK's sights this time. We have our eyes to become WORLD Tag Team Champions and make this division something of high prestige. One of the level of winning the Heavyweight Championship"

Cyrus rolls his eyes.

Cyrus Black: History's not your subject, is it, Tim? Then again, you probably had a reserved seat on the short bus when you were in school. The last few times your buddy and I faced off, I kicked his sorry ass back to whatever hellhole in England he crawled out of. And even if he did get one or two over me in my earlier years, the fact remains that there isn't a man alive that can seal my fate. My 'fate" if you want to call it that is in my hands and mine alone. Morons like you believe in fate and destiny. Me? I make my own way, thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:04 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus rolls his eyes.

Cyrus Black: History's not your subject, is it, Tim? Then again, you probably had a reserved seat on the short bus when you were in school. The last few times your buddy and I faced off, I kicked his sorry ass back to whatever hellhole in England he crawled out of. And even if he did get one or two over me in my earlier years, the fact remains that there isn't a man alive that can seal my fate. My 'fate" if you want to call it that is in my hands and mine alone. Morons like you believe in fate and destiny. Me? I make my own way, thank you very much.

Tim: "You see Cyrus, I don't like to pay attention to things that don't involve me in it. But enough about the obvious.... you seem to be irritated... more then usual. Seems some one has pinched the nerve... hit the bone..... pushed the big button of Cyrus Black..... could it be your former partner and good pal ... possibly surprised you?"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:09 pm

TimTapOut wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus rolls his eyes.

Tim: "You see Cyrus, I don't like to pay attention to things that don't involve me in it. But enough about the obvious.... you seem to be irritated... more then usual. Seems some one has pinched the nerve... hit the bone..... pushed the big button of Cyrus Black..... could it be your former partner and good pal ... possibly surprised you?"

Cyrus Black: Surprised? Yeah. Mostly because I didn't expect him to pull a Tim Taylor and devolve into a self-absorbed prick who thinks the world and I owe him something. But it doesn't matter. In the end, everybody dies.

Cyrus pauses for a second before saying pointedly.

Cyrus Black: Everybody. Now, unless this conversation has a point and we can get to it before I lose my considerable patience, I have a match to prepare for.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:16 pm

~Tim chuckles a bit as he looks back at Dan before he goes back to Cyrus~

Tim: "Oh, I'm flattered how you named something after me. But you want the point? Listen, I see how you favored your knee. In my time of high school wrestling I too had severe knee problems. I soon developed tedonitis from not treating it, and now bothers me to this day. Hence the reason I take my breaks in this business"

~Tim looks down as he shakes his leg, and soon looks back up to Cyrus~

Tim: "All honesty I would hate to see a competitor to go down to something I've seen many go down too. So I have some advice if you'd actually like to fix that knee of yours"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:19 pm

TimTapOut wrote:

Tim: "Oh, I'm flattered how you named something after me. But you want the point? Listen, I see how you favored your knee. In my time of high school wrestling I too had severe knee problems. I soon developed tedonitis from not treating it, and now bothers me to this day. Hence the reason I take my breaks in this business"

Tim: "All honesty I would hate to see a competitor to go down to something I've seen many go down too. So I have some advice if you'd actually like to fix that knee of yours"

Cyrus Black: And I'm supposed to believe you'd do this out of the kindness of your heart? What's your angle? I know there is one.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:26 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:

Cyrus Black: And I'm supposed to believe you'd do this out of the kindness of your heart? What's your angle? I know there is one.

Tim: "Listen, you're World Champ... I want to be the man who takes you down and prove every pathetic worm wrong. With knee problems... they are a career shortener and I don't want to loose my chance!"

~Tim extends his hand~

Tim: "This is no allieship, or friendship. This is so I can keep your ass here so I get my chance to kick it! So take the advice from someone who's had knee problems for years and I know better then some cheapo trainer. I experienced this shit while he looked in a damn book. So sit and listen oh preacher of your gay-ass road"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:28 pm

TimTapOut wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:

Tim: "Listen, you're World Champ... I want to be the man who takes you down and prove every pathetic worm wrong. With knee problems... they are a career shortener and I don't want to loose my chance!"

~Tim extends his hand~

Tim: "This is no allieship, or friendship. This is so I can keep your ass here so I get my chance to kick it! So take the advice from someone who's had knee problems for years and I know better then some cheapo trainer. I experienced this shit while he looked in a damn book. So sit and listen oh preacher of your gay-ass road"

Cyrus looks at Tim's hand like it's a smallpox-infected blanket.

Cyrus Black: Well, talk. I'll listen.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:36 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:

~Tim extends his hand~

~Tim sits down and does multiple stretches, and different workouts~

Tim: "If you do all of these correctly, ice, and rest then with the work outs do light weights"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:38 pm

TimTapOut wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:

~Tim extends his hand~

Tim: "If you do all of these correctly, ice, and rest then with the work outs do light weights"

Cyrus ponders this for a second.

Cyrus Black: I see. Thanks...I guess. But considering that everybody and their grandmother will be gunning for my leg anytime I'm in a match, I don't know how much that's going to help. And I've got two big title defenses coming up, so yeah...
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:39 pm

More pyros go off as a man walks out on the ramp. OH MY GOD?! WHO IS THAT?! The man walks down the ramp, as the spotlight follows him. He has a mask in one of his back pockets, and a microphone in the other. The man gets into the ring, and fixes his nice fancy dress shirt and his rugged jeans. He ajusts his belt before standing in the center of the ring. The spotlight shuts off and the lights fix. There, standing there is a scruffy looking man.

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 Tumblr_lckk7anXxE1qcy33vo1_500

The man grabs the microphone out of his pocket, and looks at the fans.

"Hello. You may know me .. I go by Kyle .. Kyle O'Rapely."

The fans are confused, but cheer at the hearing of his name.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I come out here, each and every week, to entertain each and everyone of you. Your my reason for doing this!"

The fans continue to cheer.

"When I joined this company, I was placed under a wing, of a good friend that has become, of El Amazo. I saw what he was going through with Matt Xtreme, and that Dr. Butcher dude, so I decide that I should help him out, and that I did. And, by doing so .. What happend? You all allowed me into your homes, each and everyweek, and by that .. I say .. Thank You!"

The fans begin to clap.

"I mean, with you we managed to come together with the almighty nickname .. The Overbringer! and I even became an Irish Mexican. Well, I've tanned .. Got myself a hair cut, and look at me now!"

The fans cheer again.

"Now .. El Amazo and I have talked abit backstage, and we've decided that during our matches, we should wear our masks. Although he wears his like all the time, I started too. But, then the other day when I was leaving my hotel .. I realised something .. I forgot my mask sitting on the rack, just outside the bathroom."

The fans get abit confused.

"I forgot my mask .. and to me, when you lose something .. It doesn't mean as much to you, than you think it does. Which is why, I am here. You see, starting now .. Kyle O'Rapely won't have a mask, in all his matches. He will only wear this gloryfied mask when he is in Tag Team Action with the one and only, Amazing, El Amazo. This doesn't mean that im not going to stop kicking Matt Xtreme and Dr. Butchers' ass all around this ring. It just means, that the mask is on hold."

The fans give a mixed amount of emotions.

"Now, El Amazo gave me this new mask. I think its pretty sweet! Tell me what you think!?"

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 Epico_original

O'Rapely puts on the new mask, and the fans cheer! O'Rapely stands up on the turnbuckle and points out to the fans. He jumps down and removes the mask.

"Well .. Now that, that's over and done with .. I guess we can get on with whatever else I got here .. Hold on.."

Kyle shoves the mask back in his pocket and brings out a white peice of paper. He unfolds it, and reads it.

"Ah! Right! Omega, Surge and Anyone Else in EFNW. Omega, last week .. I lost to you in a Title Match yes .. But Omega, I was still aching from Path to Power .. and I swear that If you give me one more change, that Title will be coming home with me at the end of the night. I wasn't on my game, and you may be busy with Surge and stuff, but know Omega, that you're in my headlights now. Surge, somehow you got into my head while I was sleeping, and told me that you don't need my help, and that I should continue doing my shit."

The fans laugh at this comment.

"Oh, come on .. It's EFNW .. Things like this ALWAYS happen ... Now .. Surge .. I guess I should thank you for that .. So yeah .. Thanks Surge! Matt Xtreme, Dr. Butcher .. My sights are still set on you, and I will not rest, until you two are finally gone from EFNW!"

The fans begin to cheer.

"Think of this as the rebirth of Kyle O'Rapely .. Oh, and Harry ... Put on some pants ..."

A picture then appears on the titantron.

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 Harryisamommasboy

The fans burst out in cheers as O'Rapely stands in the center of the ring.

TBC: By Anyone, Im bored, so RP damnit!
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:41 pm

*Robert Cairo walks around backstage with a smile on his face, he's just received the call that he is the assistant GM on the Terror brand over in ECCW*

Cairo: Divide and conquer...
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:45 pm

TEQUITO! wrote:
*Robert Cairo walks around backstage with a smile on his face, he's just received the call that he is the assistant GM on the Terror brand over in ECCW*

Cairo: Divide and conquer...

He sees Surge walking up to him. And it's not just any walk, it's his Rape Walk. Rape. Walk. Rape. Walk. Rapewalk. RAPEWALK. Like some kind of rape drum beat.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:49 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:

~Tim extends his hand~

Cyrus ponders this for a second.

Cyrus Black: I see. Thanks...I guess. But considering that everybody and their grandmother will be gunning for my leg anytime I'm in a match, I don't know how much that's going to help. And I've got two big title defenses coming up, so yeah...

Tim: "If you do these stretches throughout each day it should help. Ice whenever you're not doing anything smartass! Do R.I.C.E! Rest, Ice, Compress, and Elevate. Hell yeah they'll go after your knee, you might as well paint a target on your knee because that's what I'm imagining right now. Hell the temptation is KILLING me you have no idea. So get the hell outta here before I do shatter that knee cap"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:50 pm

Cyrus Black: You'll try, Tim...you'll try. At any rate, good luck in the T4. I think you're going to need it.

Cyrus walks off and heads for the trainer's room.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:51 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus Black: You'll try, Tim...you'll try. At any rate, good luck in the T4. I think you're going to need it.

Cyrus walks off and heads for the trainer's room.

...where he shall get on MSN.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:52 pm

LOOK AT TIM PULLING OUT THE RICE TECHNIQUE. YOU WANT A FUCKING MEDAL FOR IT?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:55 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:

Get on Skype.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:57 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:

OFF: LMAO! No bc my ass is doing it right now... and I do have a metal... plenty of them on my wall Wink lol

~Tim smirks as he watches Cyrus walk off~

Tim: "Oh please, Kings never need luck"
Back to top Go down
DJ "The Icon"
Jobber
Jobber
DJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:13 pm

TimTapOut wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:

OFF: LMAO! No bc my ass is doing it right now... and I do have a metal... plenty of them on my wall Wink lol

So Tim if kings dont need luck do queens like you need it?
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:14 pm

DJ "The Icon" wrote:
TimTapOut wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:

So Tim if kings dont need luck do queens like you need it?

-_-
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:16 pm

Twister Excel is training in the gym.
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:29 am

Casey Anomaly is sitting backstage on some crates still writing on the same notepad he had the other day, even though it is now substantially small. The top of it is fringed with ripped pieces of paper. Casey is scribbling down some notes when ________ walks up to him yet Casey doesn't look up from his note pad right away.

"Yeah yeah.. just gimme a sec I think I got him this time..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next