The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery

Go down 
+20
Goblin
Oriadon
Styles
White guy
Captain2
DJ "The Icon"
RED
Jericho
AfganisDan
RifRad
TJ
Bleed Green
noeleen phoenix
The Truth Has Set Me Free
TimTapOut
LegendOfCasey
Adam
Cyrus T
Harold
fuck
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:47 pm

TEQUITO! wrote:
Amazo: Eh...no forks, men settle fight with fists.

*Amazo kicks another chair away, not realizing that fists =/= legs*

Butcher grabs a plate and headbutts through it!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:48 pm

Cyrus is still waiting on Cairo to respond to his question.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:50 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Cyrus Black is wandering around backstage looking for EFNW's management.
*Robert Cairo's in his office, doing EFNW Management shit*

Cyrus walks in Cairo's office, still favoring that left leg of his.

Cyrus Black: Cairo, you're a direct line to the guys who book the shows, right?
*Without looking up, Cairo taps on the nameplate on his desk that reads "Robert Cairo, General Manager" as if to indicate yes*
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:51 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:

*Amazo hurls plates at the ceiling, dgafing all the way through*
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:51 pm

TEQUITO! wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

*Without looking up, Cairo taps on the nameplate on his desk that reads "Robert Cairo, General Manager" as if to indicate yes*

Cyrus Black: Twister Excel. I want a match with him.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:55 pm

Kyle O'Rapely arrives at the arena, in search for the one and only, rapetastical, Surge.
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:46 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cairo: Why?
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:14 pm

TEQUITO! wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:

*Amazo hurls plates at the ceiling, dgafing all the way through*

Butcher grabs a table and flips it over, and then another!

SP wrote:
Kyle O'Rapely arrives at the arena, in search for the one and only, rapetastical, Surge.

Surge is being awesome in a janitorial closet.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:17 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:

SP wrote:

Kyle O'Rapely walks by the janitorial closet and hears what he thinks is Surge .. moaning? He opens the door and peers in.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:31 pm

SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:

SP wrote:

Kyle O'Rapely walks by the janitorial closet and hears what he thinks is Surge .. moaning? He opens the door and peers in.

Surge isn't there.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:54 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:

SP wrote:

Surge isn't there.

Kyle O'Rapely continues down the hallway, yelling .. "SURGE! ... SURGE!?"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:55 pm

Omega is walking around backstage with the EFNW TV Championship.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:00 pm

SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:

SP wrote:

Surge isn't there.

Surge is in the janitorial closet.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:12 pm

Quote :
All’s Fair in Love and War…
This is War!

Omega is seen backstage, with a piece of paper and a pencil. He puts a check mark on the paper and folds it up, placing it in his pocket. He grabs the TV Title out from his locker, strings it around his shoulder and stands up. He notices the camera and begins to talk.

Mr. 100% | Omega | EFNW TV Champion

“One down, more to go. How many exactly? As many people as it takes to get into Surge’s head. Who will be next? Only I know, and you all have to wait to find out. Omega and Surge, Surge and Omega. People follow our rivalry like beer bellies follow football. It’s a one of a kind rivalry, one that people know is special. No one has ever taken it to Surge like I have, I’ve had the upper hand throughout our entire struggle, that’s something no one has ever done. Surge is a one of a kind fellow, but so am I. Surge sees people as targets, targets to rape, but still targets. People Surge hold dear are extra points, but Surge is the bulls eye. The bulls eye eludes those who play, but there is always that one guy who can hit it no matter what. I’m that guy. I’m waiting to show that I can hit the bulls eye whenever I want, and purposely getting those extra points. Kyle O’Rapely is extra points. Anyone that Surge interacts with is extra points. One day soon though, I will hit that bulls eye, and when I do, people will boo me, people will throw trash at me, people will want me dead because their hero Surge has been taken down by me. I love to dish out pain, everyone knows that. This title isn’t proof of weakness, it means I’m better. Better than Surge, better than O’Rapely, better than Kevin Evans, better than everybody in EFNW. When I finally hit that elusive bulls eye, people will have no reason to not respect me! I’m ‘Mr. 100%’ Omega! I’m the fucking best! There is no one who can beat me! Surge, let me get this straight, cause I know you can sense this! All’s fair in love and war, this is war! The people dear to you, they’re caught in the crossfire!”

Omega pushes the camera out of his face and walks past it out into the hall.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:37 pm

TEQUITO! wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus, rather sarcastically, replies:

Cyrus Black: Because I hear that beating up black people is the quickest way to immortalize yourself in EFNW.

Cyrus sighs and rolls his eyes.

Cyrus Black: Your feud with Surge can't be making you this stupid. Twister Excel punked out of our tag team match and has the audacity to call me a coward. So yeah...I want to kill him. Good enough reason?
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:40 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus Black: Because I hear that beating up black people is the quickest way to immortalize yourself in EFNW.

Cyrus Black: Your feud with Surge can't be making you this stupid. Twister Excel punked out of our tag team match and has the audacity to call me a coward. So yeah...I want to kill him. Good enough reason?
Cairo: You try talking to him about it, Mr. Black? Though you two are wrestlers I have found that it is easiest to talk things out with rivals and enemies, you might find out that you two have many things in common.

*Robert gives Cyrus a douche smile*
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:44 pm

Noeleen Phoenix
Sitting on top of one of the crates with her phone and hears loud footsteps coming down the hall, she looks up and sees Omega and glares at him uneasy.
"Shit!"
She whispers
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:46 pm

TEQUITO! wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cairo: You try talking to him about it, Mr. Black? Though you two are wrestlers I have found that it is easiest to talk things out with rivals and enemies, you might find out that you two have many things in common.

Cyrus Black: Oh, I'm sure. So tell me, then...have you tried talking out your differences with Surge? I imagine that conversation would go about as well as mine with Twister. Look, Twister's not going to shut up until he gets a match with me. Make it for the title, make it for a guaranteed title shot, I don't care! If he wants it so badly that he'll risk pissing me off and almost certain annihilation, then he can have his damn match. Now, are you going to get this done for me, or do I have to go over your head?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:50 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:

SP wrote:

Surge isn't there.

Kyle O'Rapely get fed up.
"Holy fuck Surge, I know you are here. Get out from raping, whoever it is that your raping,and talk to me!"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:51 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix
Sitting on top of one of the crates with her phone and hears loud footsteps coming down the hall, she looks up and sees Omega and glares at him uneasy.
"Shit!"
She whispers
Omega hears the echo through the empty hall, and recognizes the voice. Not knowing exactly where it came from, he searches around for Noeleen.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:53 pm

~Tim TapOut is walking around the EFNW halls looking for someone... but doesn't know who, but he keeps humming a popular song or two~
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:58 pm

Brooklyn Buu wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix
"Shit!"
She whispers
Omega hears the echo through the empty hall, and recognizes the voice. Not knowing exactly where it came from, he searches around for Noeleen.
Noeleen Phoenix
Jumping off the crate she makes a loud thud noise on the ground and tries to quickly walk down the hall out of his sight
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:59 pm

SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:

SP wrote:

Surge isn't there.

"Holy fuck Surge, I know you are here. Get out from raping, whoever it is that your raping,and talk to me!"

Surge is chillin' in his awesome-ass truck in the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:00 pm

Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:
SP wrote:
Dancing Blacker wrote:

SP wrote:

Surge isn't there.

Surge is chillin' in his awesome-ass truck in the parking lot.

Kyle O'Rapely runs out the doors, giving up, when he spots Surge's truck. He runs over to see if Surge is there. Finally, He looks through the window ..
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Cyrus T wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
TEQUITO! wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus Black: Oh, I'm sure. So tell me, then...have you tried talking out your differences with Surge? I imagine that conversation would go about as well as mine with Twister. Look, Twister's not going to shut up until he gets a match with me. Make it for the title, make it for a guaranteed title shot, I don't care! If he wants it so badly that he'll risk pissing me off and almost certain annihilation, then he can have his damn match. Now, are you going to get this done for me, or do I have to go over your head?
Cairo: First thing's first, Surge can't simply be talked to. You should know that, at least Mr. Excel has some...sense in his head that makes him able to be talked to. But you want this match badly, don't you? Tell you what, I will write it down. Cyrus Black vs. Twister Excel. Of course I'll have to run it through Scott Gone, but you've got your match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery   EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNWrestling || Black Magic Fuckery
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next