The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug

Go down 
+16
Jericho
AfganisDan
White guy
Nova
RifRad
Bleed Green
Captain2
Oriadon
LegendOfCasey
noeleen phoenix
Harold
Goblin
The Truth Has Set Me Free
fuck
Cyrus T
Adam
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:20 am

The Legend Of Casey wrote:
OFF Fuuuuck this Im going back to Mozilla Firefox.. RED your reply will have to wait until tomorrow sorry man.

EDIT: But props on dissing Casey like that, no one has been able to do that to me for a while, this looks like this is gonna be a fun promo Twisted Evil

That's the deal when you put two top superstars in a fresh feud mate.
Reply whenever you can senior there is no rush. Cool
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:48 pm

Gordon Winter arrives
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:24 pm

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:

~The Lights shut off in the areana, each section 1 by 1, and soon enough the entire areana is completely dark. The crowd is in a frenzy to figure out who could possibly be comming out after the count down~

~They emmediately boo once they hear the voice and song of possibly the most hated superstar in the history of professional wrestling. Tim finally appears on the enterance ramp as he recieve a massive wave of boo's from the audience! He makes his way down to the ring sporting his cocky smirk as he says rude comments to the fans as he walks down. Once he gets in the ring he throws his arms up in the hair with a smirk as the crowd just boo's him hoping to "hurt" his feelings. To their displeasure he cuckles as he grabs ahold of a microphone~

Tim TapOut
"That's right ladies and gentlemen! I am BACK and have resigned with EFNW! I'm sure you've all missed me? Well it doesn't matter if you missed me or not because your opinions mean less then one of a woman's."

~Tim emmediatly gets a negitive reaction right off the bat with his remark about the EFNW fan base throughout the crowd~

Tim TapOut
"Now a few things have changed since my departure. First thing is that my name isn't Tim 'TapOut' Taylor anymore. My name is just Tim TapOut, ladies and gentle I don't need to hear you ignorant remarks about my name or change of my name because you all are to stupid to even think of a good insult like most of then men in the back there. Another thing that has changed is that my allie before I left, Riff Radley, has become International Champion AND the #1 Contender to the Revolution Championship. I must say congradulations old friend. Now I will say this, 1 thing however has not changed and that is Cyrus Black as World Heavyweight Champion."

~Just mentioning the name of Cyrus Black causes the crowd to go absolutely NUTS! Tim scans the crowd, nods his head, and does a golf clap before he lifts the microphone back up to his lips~

Tim TapOut
"Yes, he's always been a fan favorite. But you see what really gets underneath my skin is every refering to him as 'Best in the History of Pro-Wrestling'.... That hasn't been put to the test here in EFNW now has it Cyrus? Sure you've gone against Surge, Twista XL, and even Angel Rodrquez or whatever his gay name is. And now you'll face the winner of the rumble, Neville Ryan of all people, for the title! Now we all know he isn't much of a challenge for you is he Cyrus? You're on fire right now! You've got all the momentum! But you're a humble Champion so you won't admit to it. Trying to be all honorable, but I know in that head of yours you think to yourself that you can win any match easy! But now the tides have changed for the man who made submission wrestling something again is BACK! Back wrestling, back in EFNW, and BACK on this microphone doing what I do best...... And that ladies and gentlemen is being the best wrestler in the history of the sport.."

~The fans boo, and begin to chant, "You're an asshole", over and over. As the chants begin to fade away Tim slowly begins to raise the microphone back up to his lips~

Tim TapOut
"You're right everyone, I AM an Asshole. Reason being is that Assholes ALWAYS finish first. There was even a book written about it. If I wasn't an asshole then I'd be some stuck up, dick sucking, faggot ass punk like Casey Anomaly or some juice head anal fucker like Omega. But you see I'm better then that. I'm the guy who stands out, who has personality, who whips ass and takes names at whatever I do, where ever I go. There is not a single person in that locker room in the back who can say I am not one of the top athletes in this business. I've gone toe to toe with greats and have beaten legends! I am even a former EFNW Tag Team Champion with that looser Casey Anomaly. Sure I've carried him to fame with our intense rivalry since JR High, but he has become quite the star... with MY help. I make superstars ladies and gentle, but there is no star bigger then Mr. TapOut! That's why I'm offering an open challenge for my redebut back to EFNW to the first person who comes down that ramp and accepts!"

~Tim and the entire crowd wait to see if anyone will come out to accept this offer~

TBC

OFF: Sorry I'm a tad rustey :/

TBC?
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:39 pm

*Robert Cairo is in his office, throwing darts at a picture of Surge*

*El Amazo is still taking English lessons*
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:43 pm

Off: Riff Radley promo later tonight I think. Maybe a Mayhem brothers promo too.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:16 pm

Pantera roars and the crowd roars louder as they anticipate the arrival of the EFNW World Heavyweight Champion...

...and they come unglued as Cyrus Black emerges from the curtain, EFNW World Title held high! "Cyrus Black!" chants reverberate throughout the arena as The Exile smirks and heads down to the ring. The ovation is deafening, but one can see upon closer examination that Cyrus seems to slightly be favoring one of his legs, as if it's still a bit twerked from his title defense against Angel Rodriguez at Path to Power. Still, Cyrus is in relatively good spirits (at least as high a spirits as The Reaper of the Long and Winding Road can be in) as he rolls into the ring and holds the title belt aloft with both hands to thunderous cheers. Once Pantera dies down along with the chants, Cyrus grabs a microphone.

Cyrus Black: To quote a rather famous song from Queen..."another one bites the dust." Angel, you rat bastard, did you really think that you backing out of our agreement surprised me in the least? As I've said...you're a two-faced shyster, and you couldn't hide your true nature from my eyes. But in the end, I did exactly what I said I was going to do...I beat you, and left you broken alongside the Road. So enjoy obscurity, Angel! Your stars falls...and my shadow grows ever larger.

Cyrus pauses as chants of "Cyrus Black!" start up once more.

Cyrus Black: So now, I find myself in a rather...interesting situation. You see, for once I don't have to come out here and guess who's sorry ass I'm going to kick in my next title match. Oh, no...I know exactly who my next challengers are for my EFNW World Title. At the next PPV before the 4th Anniversary, my opponent is Dustin Shore. Dustin...congratulations are in order. You did exactly what you said you were going to do and you murdered the crap out of Harry Jones. On behalf of myself, the EFNW fans, everybody who's met Harry Jones in person, and the professional wrestling business itself, I thank you. But the catch is...you also earned a title shot against yours truly. And while you've certainly done plenty to earn your spot on the EFNW roster, the one thing you've yet to do is defeat me. And trust me when I say attacking Jones with seafood is a far cry from challenging the Warrior King himself.

Cyrus scratches the stubble on his chin as he continues.

Cyrus Black: And after Shore comes a man I'm all too familiar with...that being, Neville Ryan. What a feather in your cap, Nev! Winning the Path to Power Match, lasting as long as you did...you've punched your ticket for the 4th Anniversary show and for the main event. And the thing is, Neville, you're one of only a handful of people who may or may not have had my number at any given moment. While most of your wins against me are fairly unimportant, you did beat me to become the last 3XW World Champion and nobody can take that away from you. But considering the hell I've had to endure to keep this EFNW World Title, it's unwise to think that you can do the same thing here in Extreme Fan Nation Wrestling.

Cyrus holds the title belt loosely to his left side as he takes a deep breath and exhales

Cyrus Black: Shore, Ryan, and myself. Three men, three different champions. One holds a title of a dead promotion I care little about, while the other carries a title that meant so much to me. But only one of us will arise as the one true champion of EFNW. And you can be certain, come hell's fire or heaven's wrath, that the man who'll bear that title will be...

Cyrus is cut off by the sound of _____________'s theme music, leading to an annoyed expression on the face of The Exile.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:51 pm

Cyrus T wrote:

Pantera roars and the crowd roars louder as they anticipate the arrival of the EFNW World Heavyweight Champion...

...and they come unglued as Cyrus Black emerges from the curtain, EFNW World Title held high! "Cyrus Black!" chants reverberate throughout the arena as The Exile smirks and heads down to the ring. The ovation is deafening, but one can see upon closer examination that Cyrus seems to slightly be favoring one of his legs, as if it's still a bit twerked from his title defense against Angel Rodriguez at Path to Power. Still, Cyrus is in relatively good spirits (at least as high a spirits as The Reaper of the Long and Winding Road can be in) as he rolls into the ring and holds the title belt aloft with both hands to thunderous cheers. Once Pantera dies down along with the chants, Cyrus grabs a microphone.

Cyrus Black: To quote a rather famous song from Queen..."another one bites the dust." Angel, you rat bastard, did you really think that you backing out of our agreement surprised me in the least? As I've said...you're a two-faced shyster, and you couldn't hide your true nature from my eyes. But in the end, I did exactly what I said I was going to do...I beat you, and left you broken alongside the Road. So enjoy obscurity, Angel! Your stars falls...and my shadow grows ever larger.

Cyrus Black: So now, I find myself in a rather...interesting situation. You see, for once I don't have to come out here and guess who's sorry ass I'm going to kick in my next title match. Oh, no...I know exactly who my next challengers are for my EFNW World Title. At the next PPV before the 4th Anniversary, my opponent is Dustin Shore. Dustin...congratulations are in order. You did exactly what you said you were going to do and you murdered the crap out of Harry Jones. On behalf of myself, the EFNW fans, everybody who's met Harry Jones in person, and the professional wrestling business itself, I thank you. But the catch is...you also earned a title shot against yours truly. And while you've certainly done plenty to earn your spot on the EFNW roster, the one thing you've yet to do is defeat me. And trust me when I say attacking Jones with seafood is a far cry from challenging the Warrior King himself.

Cyrus Black: And after Shore comes a man I'm all too familiar with...that being, Neville Ryan. What a feather in your cap, Nev! Winning the Path to Power Match, lasting as long as you did...you've punched your ticket for the 4th Anniversary show and for the main event. And the thing is, Neville, you're one of only a handful of people who may or may not have had my number at any given moment. While most of your wins against me are fairly unimportant, you did beat me to become the last 3XW World Champion and nobody can take that away from you. But considering the hell I've had to endure to keep this EFNW World Title, it's unwise to think that you can do the same thing here in Extreme Fan Nation Wrestling.

Cyrus holds the title belt loosely to his left side as he takes a deep breath and exhales

Cyrus Black: Shore, Ryan, and myself. Three men, three different champions. One holds a title of a dead promotion I care little about, while the other carries a title that meant so much to me. But only one of us will arise as the one true champion of EFNW. And you can be certain, come hell's fire or heaven's wrath, that the man who'll bear that title will be...

Cyrus is cut off by the sound of Neville Ryan's theme music, leading to an annoyed expression on the face of The Exile.

As Land of Confusion bursts out of the speakers the crowd seems divided, half of them are thrilled and the other half are about ready to jump over the barriers and kill Neville themselves. Ryan himself appears after allowing enough time for dramatic tension and takes a moment to slowly undo his 3XW World title from around his waist and then raises it over his head so the crowd, and Cyrus, can clearly see it.

Without any pause Neville hoists the title over his shoulder, pulls a microphone out of his jacket pocket and approaches the Exile without hesitation. Standing toe to toe Ryan begins to address the champion.

"Well well well.... wasn't it just a short while ago that I told you that one day I would come for your title? I don't think that was exactly taken seriously was it? I don't blame you Cyrus. Every challenger has come and gone, each contender pops up just in time to be struck down and ground into the dirt as though they had never stepped up." Neville punctuates his point by miming crushing something with his foot like an insect.

"Different skills, different styles, different approaches. Not one has been able to been able to last against you in the ring. I know how hard it can be. You're right in saying that I have your number but prior to winning the 3XW championship I lost in one of the hardest, bloodiest and most challenging matches of my career. Simply being in the ring with you that time killed a piece of me." he continues, a steely look of determination in his eyes as he sizes the champion up.

"I haven't been the same since the last time we met in the ring. Normally a man being fed through the grinder like I was would come out the other side a shell of his former self, he'd be broken and begging never to repeat the experience....." Neville raises his hands out to his sides as if presenting himself to his rival.

"Do I seem scared?" he asks
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:08 am

Captain2 wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus is cut off by the sound of Neville Ryan's theme music, leading to an annoyed expression on the face of The Exile.

As Land of Confusion bursts out of the speakers the crowd seems divided, half of them are thrilled and the other half are about ready to jump over the barriers and kill Neville themselves. Ryan himself appears after allowing enough time for dramatic tension and takes a moment to slowly undo his 3XW World title from around his waist and then raises it over his head so the crowd, and Cyrus, can clearly see it.

Without any pause Neville hoists the title over his shoulder, pulls a microphone out of his jacket pocket and approaches the Exile without hesitation. Standing toe to toe Ryan begins to address the champion.

"Well well well.... wasn't it just a short while ago that I told you that one day I would come for your title? I don't think that was exactly taken seriously was it? I don't blame you Cyrus. Every challenger has come and gone, each contender pops up just in time to be struck down and ground into the dirt as though they had never stepped up." Neville punctuates his point by miming crushing something with his foot like an insect.

"Different skills, different styles, different approaches. Not one has been able to been able to last against you in the ring. I know how hard it can be. You're right in saying that I have your number but prior to winning the 3XW championship I lost in one of the hardest, bloodiest and most challenging matches of my career. Simply being in the ring with you that time killed a piece of me." he continues, a steely look of determination in his eyes as he sizes the champion up.

"I haven't been the same since the last time we met in the ring. Normally a man being fed through the grinder like I was would come out the other side a shell of his former self, he'd be broken and begging never to repeat the experience....." Neville raises his hands out to his sides as if presenting himself to his rival.

Cyrus pauses for a moment as he looks Neville up and down, almost as if he's sizing him up. Finally, he answers:

Cyrus Black: Scared? Yeah, you are.

Neville's face contorts a bit as if he wasn't quite expecting that answer.

Cyrus Black: Oh, don't get me wrong, you're not scared of me. You said it yourself...I took you straight to hell and you're coming back for more. It's obvious that you don't fear me. But that's not what scares you, Neville.

Cyrus points to the 3XW World Title belt on Neville's shoulder.

Cyrus Black: I think that on your shoulder scares you. You, the last ever 3XW World Champion...you carry the legacy of an entire federation on your shoulder. A legacy that was built on the shoulders of the man you're sharing this ring with right now. A legacy made by men willing to sacrifice everything for the glory of wearing that title belt and shouting to the world that they were the 3XW World Champion. That belt is a burden I've carried twice, and believe me when I say it does not get easier to carry with time. So it's that legacy that you carry. You, who believe in karma, should rightly fear letting that legacy down.

Cyrus scratches his chin before tapping the EFNW World Title on his shoulder.

Cyrus Black: It's not anything I don't have to deal with, nor is it much different for Dustin Shore. The only difference? If I lose, it's just another bend in the Road for me. If you lose...well, you lose that legacy. So facing me? It's nothing new to you. But facing the possibility that everything you carry with you, everything wrapped up in that 10 pounds of gold you so proudly wear, can be all for naught if you should lose...I don't know Neville, that'd be something that'd concern me if I were you.
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:44 am

Cyrus T wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Cyrus pauses for a moment as he looks Neville up and down, almost as if he's sizing him up. Finally, he answers:

Cyrus Black: Oh, don't get me wrong, you're not scared of me. You said it yourself...I took you straight to hell and you're coming back for more. It's obvious that you don't fear me. But that's not what scares you, Neville.

Cyrus Black: I think that on your shoulder scares you. You, the last ever 3XW World Champion...you carry the legacy of an entire federation on your shoulder. A legacy that was built on the shoulders of the man you're sharing this ring with right now. A legacy made by men willing to sacrifice everything for the glory of wearing that title belt and shouting to the world that they were the 3XW World Champion. That belt is a burden I've carried twice, and believe me when I say it does not get easier to carry with time. So it's that legacy that you carry. You, who believe in karma, should rightly fear letting that legacy down.

Cyrus Black: It's not anything I don't have to deal with, nor is it much different for Dustin Shore. The only difference? If I lose, it's just another bend in the Road for me. If you lose...well, you lose that legacy. So facing me? It's nothing new to you. But facing the possibility that everything you carry with you, everything wrapped up in that 10 pounds of gold you so proudly wear, can be all for naught if you should lose...I don't know Neville, that'd be something that'd concern me if I were you.

Neville's cold exterior flickers momentarily before he covers it by rotating his shoulder, as if a stiff joint had momentarily bothered him.

"You're right. That is reason for concern and if there was any reason I doubted my abilities I would have thrown myself out of Path to Power and let Casey go up against you. You've built quite the reputation here. You're the Dragon of EFNW, a powerful creature sitting atop its gold and brutally tearing anything apart that dares to step foot in your domain. People dare to only speak of you in hushed tones out of the fear that the shadows may be hiding you within them" he says to the champion in a teasing tone.

"One by one the peasants grab the heaviest thing they can find, climb their way up the mountain to face you and charred bones come clattering back down. The question is though Cyrus, what do you do when one day you find yourself up against a true Knight? ." Neville keeps eye contact with the Exile to ensure that his message is sinking in.

"After all, that's what we are. We're polar opposites. The Dragon and the Knight, The Anarchist and the Aristocrat, Order and Chaos. As long as there have been men like Cyrus Black there has always been men like myself just waiting in the shadows with a dagger, waiting patiently for his time to strike."

"That's why we've clashed like we have in the past. That's why we're clashing now and that's why we'll always be clashing. It's fate."
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:32 am

Captain2 wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:
Captain2 wrote:
Cyrus T wrote:

Neville's cold exterior flickers momentarily before he covers it by rotating his shoulder, as if a stiff joint had momentarily bothered him.

"You're right. That is reason for concern and if there was any reason I doubted my abilities I would have thrown myself out of Path to Power and let Casey go up against you. You've built quite the reputation here. You're the Dragon of EFNW, a powerful creature sitting atop its gold and brutally tearing anything apart that dares to step foot in your domain. People dare to only speak of you in hushed tones out of the fear that the shadows may be hiding you within them" he says to the champion in a teasing tone.

"One by one the peasants grab the heaviest thing they can find, climb their way up the mountain to face you and charred bones come clattering back down. The question is though Cyrus, what do you do when one day you find yourself up against a true Knight? ." Neville keeps eye contact with the Exile to ensure that his message is sinking in.

"After all, that's what we are. We're polar opposites. The Dragon and the Knight, The Anarchist and the Aristocrat, Order and Chaos. As long as there have been men like Cyrus Black there has always been men like myself just waiting in the shadows with a dagger, waiting patiently for his time to strike."

"That's why we've clashed like we have in the past. That's why we're clashing now and that's why we'll always be clashing. It's fate."

*The familiar tick of a certain someone's music interrupts the goings-on in the ring, and by the time the big guitar hits the crowd is at a pitch. Even the tension of Neville and Cyrus waiting for him in the ring doesn't stop Dustin from sharing his moment with the crowd as he come out onto the stage, looking like he's having a good time. Strangely, he is carrying the CWW Undisputed Heavyweight Championship, something he doesn't do often even though he is the last and only recognized holder of the title. He walks down the ring with a purpose, jumping up onto the apron and quickly getting into the ring. Turning his back to the two, Dustin performs his signature taunt for the fans on the second rope. While he stands there, he turns and looks back and down at Cyrus and Neville, each sporting their own title. He looks at his own title in his hands and finally steps down with a microphone in hand.*

Dustin Shore: I hope that you'll both forgive me for my rude interruption, things looked like they were getting going fast. But this conversation is quickly straying from the path of things that are, into things that could be, and I've felt a need to bring us back on track. Does anyone else find it odd that Cyrus and Neville here are talking as if Cyrus is going on a two-month vacation until the 4th Anniversary show? As if there's no chance in hell of Cyrus being beaten by someone and having the title taken from him between here and now? I don't believe either of you missed the part where I beat Harry Jones to get a title match at Unbroken, the next pay-per-view. The way you two are talking, you don't think much of my odds in that match, and that Cyrus vs. Neville might as well be used to promote our anniversary show from here out.

*Dustin looks a little annoyed as he watches Neville in particular.*

Dustin Shore: Why you would think that, I don't know. Maybe it's because of that legacy you carry, and how it doesn't hold my name. Well, I apologize that I never competed in the hallowed halls of 3XW, built of blood, sweat and tears and all such poetically aggrandizing bullshit. This! *Dustin holds up the title* This was my 3XW Title, the sigil of company that was my 3XW. CWW was the crucible where I forged my career, and yes, I did it with blood, sweat and tears, same as you two. A lot of people don't seem to think as much of CWW as they do 3XW, but I'm still just as proud to carry this belt, and I could give a damn what anyone else thinks.

*Dustin now turns to Cyrus.*

Dustin Shore: Cyrus Black. I'm especially disappointed in you overlooking me, considering all the help I gave you at Path to Power to level the playing field. But I didn't do what I did out of the kindness of my heart. I had my own reasons that stretch all the way back to ECCW's Powerplay. I know you recall the event, where newly crowned EFNW Champion Cyrus Black collided with ECCW competitor Dustin Shore in a Street Fight that, dare I say it, stole the show from under Jones/Calloway. It was everything I could have hoped for...but a win. I was beaten that night, and now I've come calling for my rematch. You see, we live in an age where it's not enough to be a champion anymore. Not if you want to be the best. I have pushed myself, in everything I do for this profession, to be the best. Nothing less is going to work for me, Cyrus. I've watched, just as Neville said, challengers have risen, challengers have fallen. I refuse to be knocked down, Cyrus. I've learned from Powerplay, and I've continued to grow. How much can a man truly grow when he does not know defeat, and becomes accustomed to victory? How long before someone crafty enough takes it for granted, and you are finally the one being knocked from the mountain?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6