The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug

Go down 
+16
Jericho
AfganisDan
White guy
Nova
RifRad
Bleed Green
Captain2
Oriadon
LegendOfCasey
noeleen phoenix
Harold
Goblin
The Truth Has Set Me Free
fuck
Cyrus T
Adam
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:42 am

NOELEEN IS SO CUTE :3 OMG, SHE GOT SO FAR. YAY!

Noeleen Phoenix
*Openning the door of the medical room with more stitches put into her head. She slowly walks down the hallway heading towards the locker room as she mumbles a few things to herself*
"I swear to god when I get my hands on Davis over what he did to me last night. The amount of pain I am in right now!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:45 am

Tim Tapout promote after the All-American Tournament is done
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:49 am

how's that going tim? i seen a few facebook status but they're all over the place lol!
btw got something really good to tell you!
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:50 am

Adam wrote:
Path to Power Super Fun Predictions

#1 - Who will win P2P? Neville Ryan
#2 - Who will the final four be? Neville Ryan, Casey Anomaly, Twister Excel & John Leopold
#3 - Who will enter at number 30? Warren Pearce
#4 - Who will be the first superstar eliminated? Christian Storm
#5 - Who will make the most eliminations? Omega with FOUR
#6 - Who will last the longest amount of time in the rumble? Twister Excel lasting 1 hour 0 minutes and 31 seconds
#7 - Who will have the biggest impact? Within the match Omega, Surge, Kyle O'Rapely, Fight Money & Noeleen all made huge impacts. But the biggest impact had to be Leopold hitting Casey with the 3XW Belt..
#8 - Who will make a special appearance? Tim Lucker, Dan Maskell, Jake Lyndon, Tim Taylor, Jimmy Sanchez & Warren Pearce
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:06 am

Oh yes, most eliminations!
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:07 am

noeleen phoenix wrote:
how's that going tim? i seen a few facebook status but they're all over the place lol!

I had a bye the first round being seated top 16. Lost 2nd round reinjuring my shoulder so now I gotta wrestle back for 3rd.... story of my life lol
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:14 am

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:

I had a bye the first round being seated top 16. Lost 2nd round reinjuring my shoulder so now I gotta wrestle back for 3rd.... story of my life lol
that's still really well! i mean, wow! you worked to your place anyway and that within itself is very very good
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:03 am

noeleen phoenix wrote:
TimTapOutTaylor wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:

that's still really well! i mean, wow! you worked to your place anyway and that within itself is very very good

Right now I'm heading out to go wrestle and try to stay alive. Hopefully will be here 1 more day so I can place and be an All-American
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:00 pm

"Broken Dreams" plays on and John Leopold comes from the back as the crowd boos loudly. Leopold is dressed in a white suit, white pants and white shoes. Leopold walks down the ramp refusing to give a crap about what the crowd thinks of him. Leopold gets into the ring and takes a microphone. The music stops and Leopold stays silent as the crowd boos. Leopold smirks as he looks at the fans and then he raises the mic to his mouth.

"My name is John Leopold. At Path to Power I made My debut in EFNW by competing at the #1 Contender's match for the EFNW World Championship."

Leopold is interrupted by some "you suck" chants.

"Judging by this massive reaction that I just recieved, I can only assume that you people don't like Me being here. If that's the case then that's too bad because I am here to stay. Those of you that watched ECCW you know what I'm capable of. I won the main event of Slam-Mania II and became the World Champion. I was and still am recognized as the greatest star that ever passed from ECCW. Now it's time to do the same here in EFNW. And as I look at the competition around here that will not be so tough. One way or another I will get to the top, I will defeat the "so great" Cyrus Black and I will become the EFNW World Champion. You know why? Because I am PERFECT! I am rich, handsome, extremely talented and I have the mic skills and ring skills that make the rest of the superstars in the back look so weak! There is no one and I mean NO ONE that can compate to Me!"

The crowd boos as Leopold laughs.

TBC...

Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:23 pm

OFF I will reply later RED I have to take care of some things for a little bit but I will be back later to respond.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:23 pm

The Legend Of Casey wrote:
OFF I will reply later RED I have to take care of some things for a little bit but I will be back later to respond.

Cool
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:21 pm

RED wrote:

"Broken Dreams" plays on and John Leopold comes from the back as the crowd boos loudly. Leopold is dressed in a white suit, white pants and white shoes. Leopold walks down the ramp refusing to give a crap about what the crowd thinks of him. Leopold gets into the ring and takes a microphone. The music stops and Leopold stays silent as the crowd boos. Leopold smirks as he looks at the fans and then he raises the mic to his mouth.

"My name is John Leopold. At Path to Power I made My debut in EFNW by competing at the #1 Contender's match for the EFNW World Championship."

"Judging by this massive reaction that I just recieved, I can only assume that you people don't like Me being here. If that's the case then that's too bad because I am here to stay. Those of you that watched ECCW you know what I'm capable of. I won the main event of Slam-Mania II and became the World Champion. I was and still am recognized as the greatest star that ever passed from ECCW. Now it's time to do the same here in EFNW. And as I look at the competition around here that will not be so tough. One way or another I will get to the top, I will defeat the "so great" Cyrus Black and I will become the EFNW World Champion. You know why? Because I am PERFECT! I am rich, handsome, extremely talented and I have the mic skills and ring skills that make the rest of the superstars in the back look so weak! There is no one and I mean NO ONE that can compate to Me!"

TBC...

The fan's boos instantly turn into cheers and screams once they hear Casey Anomaly's theme song begins to blast from the sound system in the arena. The fans grew even louder once Casey walked onto the stage, at the same time as the bass drops. Casey emerges from the curtains with a huge grin on his face, along with his usual attire of the FUCK YOUR MORALS t-shirt, torn jeans, backwards New England Patriots hat, etc.. Casey paces back and forth on the stage for a few moments before he stops and goes to speak. His music cuts as he just holds the mic there. The fans cheers die down as Casey stands there with the mic next to his mouth. He then losers the mic, his grin slowly fading. Casey paused for a moment and rubbed the back of his head. He then smirked and headed down towards the ring, which caused the fans to make more of an uproar. Casey rolls into the ring and is on his feet in an instant. The smirk still on his face as he look Leopold dead in the eye, raising the mic to his mouth and finally speaking.

"No one can compete with you, eh? I dunno I seemed to do quite well last night after I threw you over that top rope. Which was pretty easy if you ask me. Even after the beatings of all of the men you were acting as a cheerleader for as the assaulted me. And I made it to the final two of the Path To Power. And it was perfect. Two men who bring out the best in one another were the final two men left in a match that determines who is next in line for the championship. It couldn't have been more eprfect of a situation for this company I have grown to love. BUT.."

Casey's smirk was lingering on his face but wasn't as predominate as when he had first rolled into the ring.

"But some butt-hurt blue-blood had to go and ruin that. And I don't mean Neville either because I have gained respect for him recently and congratulate him on his victory even if it was slightly flawed. This 'blue-blood' dick head was so pissed off that some Punk who was raised in poor environment eliminated him. Did I really piss you off that much John? Did it piss you off that some punk kid eliminated the self proclaimed lord of professional wrestling? Did it piss you off that much you hit me over the head with a title belt I basically worship? I knew I was good at pissing people off but damn, I didn't know I was that good."
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:52 pm

~The Lights shut off in the areana, each section 1 by 1, and soon enough the entire areana is completely dark. The crowd is in a frenzy to figure out who could possibly be comming out after the count down~

~They emmediately boo once they hear the voice and song of possibly the most hated superstar in the history of professional wrestling. Tim finally appears on the enterance ramp as he recieve a massive wave of boo's from the audience! He makes his way down to the ring sporting his cocky smirk as he says rude comments to the fans as he walks down. Once he gets in the ring he throws his arms up in the hair with a smirk as the crowd just boo's him hoping to "hurt" his feelings. To their displeasure he cuckles as he grabs ahold of a microphone~

Tim TapOut
"That's right ladies and gentlemen! I am BACK and have resigned with EFNW! I'm sure you've all missed me? Well it doesn't matter if you missed me or not because your opinions mean less then one of a woman's."

~Tim emmediatly gets a negitive reaction right off the bat with his remark about the EFNW fan base throughout the crowd~

Tim TapOut
"Now a few things have changed since my departure. First thing is that my name isn't Tim 'TapOut' Taylor anymore. My name is just Tim TapOut, ladies and gentle I don't need to hear you ignorant remarks about my name or change of my name because you all are to stupid to even think of a good insult like most of then men in the back there. Another thing that has changed is that my allie before I left, Riff Radley, has become International Champion AND the #1 Contender to the Revolution Championship. I must say congradulations old friend. Now I will say this, 1 thing however has not changed and that is Cyrus Black as World Heavyweight Champion."

~Just mentioning the name of Cyrus Black causes the crowd to go absolutely NUTS! Tim scans the crowd, nods his head, and does a golf clap before he lifts the microphone back up to his lips~

Tim TapOut
"Yes, he's always been a fan favorite. But you see what really gets underneath my skin is every refering to him as 'Best in the History of Pro-Wrestling'.... That hasn't been put to the test here in EFNW now has it Cyrus? Sure you've gone against Surge, Twista XL, and even Angel Rodrquez or whatever his gay name is. And now you'll face the winner of the rumble, Neville Ryan of all people, for the title! Now we all know he isn't much of a challenge for you is he Cyrus? You're on fire right now! You've got all the momentum! But you're a humble Champion so you won't admit to it. Trying to be all honorable, but I know in that head of yours you think to yourself that you can win any match easy! But now the tides have changed for the man who made submission wrestling something again is BACK! Back wrestling, back in EFNW, and BACK on this microphone doing what I do best...... And that ladies and gentlemen is being the best wrestler in the history of the sport.."

~The fans boo, and begin to chant, "You're an asshole", over and over. As the chants begin to fade away Tim slowly begins to raise the microphone back up to his lips~

Tim TapOut
"You're right everyone, I AM an Asshole. Reason being is that Assholes ALWAYS finish first. There was even a book written about it. If I wasn't an asshole then I'd be some stuck up, dick sucking, faggot ass punk like Casey Anomaly or some juice head anal fucker like Omega. But you see I'm better then that. I'm the guy who stands out, who has personality, who whips ass and takes names at whatever I do, where ever I go. There is not a single person in that locker room in the back who can say I am not one of the top athletes in this business. I've gone toe to toe with greats and have beaten legends! I am even a former EFNW Tag Team Champion with that looser Casey Anomaly. Sure I've carried him to fame with our intense rivalry since JR High, but he has become quite the star... with MY help. I make superstars ladies and gentle, but there is no star bigger then Mr. TapOut! That's why I'm offering an open challenge for my redebut back to EFNW to the first person who comes down that ramp and accepts!"

~Tim and the entire crowd wait to see if anyone will come out to accept this offer~

TBC

OFF: Sorry I'm a tad rustey :/
Back to top Go down
Captain2
Executive
Executive
Captain2

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:06 pm

Neville Ryan, 3XW World Heavyweight Champion and winner of the 2012 Path to Power, is backstage just wandering as he will sometimes do for his amusement.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:04 pm

The Legend Of Casey wrote:
RED wrote:

TBC...

The fan's boos instantly turn into cheers and screams once they hear Casey Anomaly's theme song begins to blast from the sound system in the arena. The fans grew even louder once Casey walked onto the stage, at the same time as the bass drops. Casey emerges from the curtains with a huge grin on his face, along with his usual attire of the FUCK YOUR MORALS t-shirt, torn jeans, backwards New England Patriots hat, etc.. Casey paces back and forth on the stage for a few moments before he stops and goes to speak. His music cuts as he just holds the mic there. The fans cheers die down as Casey stands there with the mic next to his mouth. He then losers the mic, his grin slowly fading. Casey paused for a moment and rubbed the back of his head. He then smirked and headed down towards the ring, which caused the fans to make more of an uproar. Casey rolls into the ring and is on his feet in an instant. The smirk still on his face as he look Leopold dead in the eye, raising the mic to his mouth and finally speaking.

"No one can compete with you, eh? I dunno I seemed to do quite well last night after I threw you over that top rope. Which was pretty easy if you ask me. Even after the beatings of all of the men you were acting as a cheerleader for as the assaulted me. And I made it to the final two of the Path To Power. And it was perfect. Two men who bring out the best in one another were the final two men left in a match that determines who is next in line for the championship. It couldn't have been more eprfect of a situation for this company I have grown to love. BUT.."

Casey's smirk was lingering on his face but wasn't as predominate as when he had first rolled into the ring.

"But some butt-hurt blue-blood had to go and ruin that. And I don't mean Neville either because I have gained respect for him recently and congratulate him on his victory even if it was slightly flawed. This 'blue-blood' dick head was so pissed off that some Punk who was raised in poor environment eliminated him. Did I really piss you off that much John? Did it piss you off that some punk kid eliminated the self proclaimed lord of professional wrestling? Did it piss you off that much you hit me over the head with a title belt I basically worship? I knew I was good at pissing people off but damn, I didn't know I was that good."

Leopold looks at Casey and then at the crowd that is red-hot for Anomaly.
Leopold smirks and nods.

"You damn right I was pissed. I was about to win the match and I would have done it if it wasn't for you. So I couldn't let that slide. You stole My chance at winning the World title so I did the same thing to you. How do you punk's call that? Oh yeah! An eye for an eye. I didn't just send you over the top rope, I bashed you with the title belt twice. And even thogh I was pissed that I didn't win that match it felt so good when I saw you getting pinned. And now here we are with you trying to play the cool guy that grew up in the street. Let Me tell you something about living in the street...Well basically I don't know much about it because I was raised in a huge mansion. I had hot maids to serve Me, I had lots of money and I still do, I had everything I wanted. And over the years not much have changed. I am still rich and I still have everything I want except the EFNW World title. But since you are out here let Me get something off My chest. Do you enjoy being so over-hyped and over-rated? Does it give you pleasure to have all these idiots cheer for you when you come out of that stage? Does it make you feel proud about yourself when everybody in the back is talking about you?"

The crowd starts chanting for Casey so Leopold raises the mic towards the fans.
He shakes his head and lowers the mic back to his mouth.

"You hear that? They are cheering your name! So sweet! Come on go ahead and feed off of their love. Come on! You are Casey Anomaly you do what you do, you say what you say just because you like hearing everybody else's reaction. The only reason that you are considered one of the best in EFNW is because all these people are behind you. You use them to stay on the top. And of course the company likes that. The use you to make money. Sell all of your T-Shirts and other crappy merchandise. But I get it that's what big companies do, I realize that more then anybody else, I worship money. And you hear that?"

Leopold raises the mic again when the crowd boos him.
Then he lowers the mic.

"They boo Me but all I do is to be honest. I have the guts to say who I really am and what I really think and I don't give a damn about what these people think. But you? You are a hypocrite and a thug. I wouldn't be surprised if you were doing drugs backstage. You are a punk that hides his true self so you can get all the love you want from this people just because your mommy and daddy didn't loved you at all. You are still a little child deep inside you and everytime you come out here to "piss off somebody" all you really do is hiding who you really are. An annoying punk-kid that never got that teddy-bear he asked from his dad for Christmas. You make Me sick. And all the support that these stupid people are giving you makes Me feel bad for this business."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:42 pm

OFF Fuuuuck this Im going back to Mozilla Firefox.. RED your reply will have to wait until tomorrow sorry man.

EDIT: But props on dissing Casey like that, no one has been able to do that to me for a while, this looks like this is gonna be a fun promo Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:52 pm

*Dustin Shore is seen backstage, still resting up from Path to Power. Cuz he had a busy night, and ahead lies the daunting task of capturing the EFNW Championship.*

*Fight Money are backstage doing - what else? - playing cards on a fold-out card table.*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:58 pm

Omega walks around backstage, smirking for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:21 pm

I know I promised the thread and matchcard be up today, but I'm really gay, so that'll be done tomorrow, along with some improvements. And the show will be up Saturday since PtP ran so late - no matter how awesome it was, I can't get the time back.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:04 am

Off: k, PTP, definitely worth the wait! Loved Riff's spot and the ending was phenomenal! Loved seeing Tim and Dan come back and glad to see Omega boss throughout the entire match! Great job all around, can't wait to see the fall out!
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:01 am

The crowd boo raucously as the hated Mexican aristocrat, Angel Rodriguez, appears on the stage, flanked by his bodyguard, Victor Elias. The two men angrily storm down the ramp, not even wasting any time with the usual posing and pyro displays, Angel stepping up the ring steps once he reaches the squared circle, Elias merely sliding into the ring and grabbing the microphone from Consisto, the ring announcer. Angel grabs the microphone of Elias in turn and bellows at the audience.

Angel: Callate! Ustedes no tienen respeto por sus superiores. Path to Power was a mockery of me. Fisrt of all, Dustin Shore came down to ringside and cost me the EFNW World championship that I would have won, when he helped Cyrus Black. And then, to cap it off, Neville Ryan flukily managed to eliminate me in the Rumble Royale on his way to winning. Don't you people get it. I can't be your World champion for the next few months.

The crowd cheer as Angel says this, enjoying his little breakdown in the ring.

Angel: But there is one thing I still have and that is that I am still the best wrestler in the world and nobody can beat me. Cyrus Black needed Dustin Shore to retain his title against me and I know I would have won the Rumble Royale if I hadn't already been in a gruelling match beforehand. But there is one other man who cost me those two matches and he is the man standing behind me.

Angel turns to face his bodyguard who stares back quizzically and shrugs, not knowing what he did wrong.

Angel: All you had to do was last in the Rumble Royale long enough to help me win when I came in. And that shouldn't have been too hard for a man of your size, but yet you failed. And I don't take failure.

A-Rod then lowers the microphone and the two have a stare-off, before Angel slaps Elias in the face, the crowd letting out an 'Oooh',as Elias grabs his face and turns beet red, before grabbing Angel around the neck and pulling back a fist. However, before he can strike the aristocrat, two men in street clothes jump the guardrail and club Elias from behind with baseball bats. Victor crumples, but the two hoodlums don't stop, continuing their barrage and after about 10 seconds of brutality with the bats, the two men lift Elias up and throw him to Angel, who kicks Elias in the gut and hits the El Nino Planter. Angel then picks up the microphone again.

Angel: Victor, let me introduce to you, two men who have never failed me, Peste and Guerra. And welcome, everybody, to the new and improved Mexican Mafia.

Angel raises his arms to loud boos, as Peste and Guerra stand either side of him, raising their also. At that point, a new theme hits the PA system, one different from the team music of Peste and Guerra, one different from Angel's theme, instead a collaborative theme that serves as the Mexican Mafia's entrance music.

Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:31 am

[Evans shows up dressed in black and white with a black and white mask, just keeps laughing as he walks.]
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:34 am

Off: WOOOO! PESTE AND GUERRA! They kinda make me happy after reading about them in CWW.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:01 am

Glad to hear it. They were never actually that good in CWW, just the best of a poor tag team division, but hopefully, they'll be really good this time around.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:05 am

OT: I've got two promos coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next