The following is a PWR.Com Exclusive

March 1988 - Jerry Lynn

Pro Wrestling R - Page 5 Jerry_Lynn

'It's hard to believe that it has been 24 years since that faithful day. A day which I will always look back on and think of fondly. As I made my in ring debut. Now that is the main reason I decided to announce my retirement for the end of this year. As I want to be able to look back on my time and say I went out on top. I went out with my head held high. I have been with some of the best wrestling companies from around the world. From dressing up as a superhero under the moniker Mr J.L to tearing it up in main events in ECW with the likes of Justin Credible and RVD. I went on to New York and I become the Light Heavyweight Champion before finally moving on to TNA. It was in TNA that I worked with some of the best up and comers I have ever seen at that time. Now I have started with PWR I get that same feeling. I see the same hungry, Talented and driven wrestlers that I saw back then. I see guys willing to go all out and bust their asses to send the fans home happy. So what better way for me to close out my career then in Pro Wrestling R. So I have made a decision that by the end of the year I will be retiring but also that by the end of the year I will be Champion!'

Jerry Lynn is officially announced for the All or Nothing Gauntlet Match