The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug

Go down 
+16
Jericho
Captain2
Bleed Green
Oriadon
Cyrus T
Styles
RifRad
Adam
noeleen phoenix
Nova
The Truth Has Set Me Free
LegendOfCasey
TJ
Harold
SP
fuck
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:16 am

The Legend of Casey wrote:
I Fap to Noeleen wrote:
Surge is backstage in the general manager's office after the PPV. He's having a fucking awesome-ass-party-of-rape-and-murder! YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA!! BAM!! WAM!! SCREAM LIKE TARZAN!! SOME DUDE GOES FLYING THROUGH A WINDOW!!

Surge: "YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!"

Surge runs around the office in only some pants and his mask as his hoes shout "YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!" too and champagne is sprayed everywhere! His hoes throw themselves at Surge, who catches them all and starts crazy making out with them as Cairo's office continues to be destroyed.

Quote :
I think I feel a mouthski...
Quote :
...and a handski...
Quote :
...and something else.

Surge: "I. am. A CHAMPION~!! YYYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA~!!"

The party continues.
The former owner of 3XW Matt Nowhere is with him filming it all.

"THIS IS GONNA BE BETTER THEN THAT TIME I FILMED YOU HAVE SEX WITH HARRISONS MOM AND NOELEEN AT THE SAME TIME!!!"

Surge: "Hell yea- wait...what?"

Quote :
Man, this mouthski...
Quote :
...and this handski...
Quote :
...and this something else are pretty awesome.

Surge looks at Matt as the awesome party continues.

Surge: "Gonna have to show me that one, friend."

PPPAAARRRRRTTTTTYYYYYY~!!!
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:18 am

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 Surape
Someone takes a picture of the party and uploads it to Twitter...
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:22 am

I Fap to Noeleen wrote:
I Fap to Noeleen wrote:
Surge is backstage in the general manager's office after the PPV. He's having a fucking awesome-ass-party-of-rape-and-murder! YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA!! BAM!! WAM!! SCREAM LIKE TARZAN!! SOME DUDE GOES FLYING THROUGH A WINDOW!!

Surge runs around the office in only some pants and his mask as his hoes shout "YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!" too and champagne is sprayed everywhere! His hoes throw themselves at Surge, who catches them all and starts crazy making out with them as Cairo's office continues to be destroyed.

Quote :
Quote :
...and a handski...
Quote :
...and something else.

The party continues.

"THIS IS GONNA BE BETTER THEN THAT TIME I FILMED YOU HAVE SEX WITH HARRISONS MOM AND NOELEEN AT THE SAME TIME!!!"

Quote :
Man, this mouthski...
Quote :
...and this handski...
Quote :

Matt laughs as he does a line off of some hooker that just walked in.

"Oh it was fantastic, plus you guys were in the same bed as Harry while Harry was sleeping. I think Harrison even subconsciously stuck his own thumb up his mothers ass. Fucking Australians."

He turns on a strobe light that he pulled out of nowhere. An Asian person watching from outside has a seizure.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:25 am

*Riff Radley is backstage celebrating his epic victo-WHOAH! WAIT A SECOND! RIFF IS UNCONCIOUS BACKSTAGE?! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?! THAT IS SHIT! GODDAMN EFNW'S TERRIBLE CREATIVE TEAM! THEY MUST BE FUCKING RETARDED! anyways... -Riff comes to in one of the hospitals nearby the arena. He asks an attendant what the hell is going on.*

Attendant: "Sorry sir, but Alex Nova put you through a table after putting a cloraform napkin to your face. I can assure you it was quite pathetic."

*Riff begins to laugh. Only a chuckle at first, then even greater, until his laugh is almost hysterical. All of a sudden, though, he stops. Just like that, quiet as shit. Serious as shit. All the doctors and nurses that gathered around to see what the fuck was going on don't say a word. All Riff does is glare at an exit sign.*

Riff Radley
"The fucker is scared shitless. He's worse off then I was. This isn't over at all. That fucker is dead. I'm going to rip that title from his dying, baby soft hands."

*Just like that, Riff gets out of bed, not even worrying about George or what might have happened to him after the match. Riff shoves his way out of the hospital, not uttering a single word as nurses and doctors chase after him.*
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:26 am

I Fap to Noeleen wrote:
I Fap to Noeleen wrote:

Quote :
Quote :
...and a handski...
Quote :
...and something else.

The party continues.

Quote :
Man, this mouthski...
Quote :
...and this handski...
Quote :

"Oh it was fantastic, plus you guys were in the same bed as Harry while Harry was sleeping. I think Harrison even subconsciously stuck his own thumb up his mothers ass. Fucking Australians."

He turns on a strobe light that he pulled out of nowhere. An Asian person watching from outside has a seizure.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH~!! Surge throws over a table!

Surge: "THIS IS INSANE~!! YYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA~!!"

Quote :
MOUTHSKI~!!
Quote :
HANDSKI~!!
Quote :
SOMETHING ELSE~!!

Surge powers up to Super Surge all of a sudden as yellow light blasts everywhere! Desks, tables and people fly as Surge shouts! YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!

Fuck wrote:

Your dick. My mouth. Now.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:28 am

Somewhere, in a far off but quite close cafe kitchen, Jay McCoy watches Interactive Anarchy and shits his pants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:32 am

Fuck wrote:
*Robert Cairo is swallowing pills and drinking vodka. Life is terrible*

He then hears what sounds like a window opening and looks over to see Psychopsilocin standing on top of his night stand doing a brave pose.

"Suicide won't help ya Cairo. Even in the afterlife Surge will continue to feast upon your testicles. You know what could help you? Well, I got an idea."

Psychopsilocin then turns around and speaks while untying his mask.

"A little birdie told me that there's gonna be a Tag Team Tournament happening soon. And I think I know what team will be winning..."

Holy fuck, Psychopsilocin then takes off his mask and turns around to reveal...

Spoiler:

Last edited by :# on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:33 am

I Fap to Noeleen wrote:
I Fap to Noeleen wrote:
I Fap to Noeleen wrote:

Quote :
Quote :
...and a handski...
Quote :
...and something else.

The party continues.

Quote :
Man, this mouthski...
Quote :
...and this handski...
Quote :

Quote :
MOUTHSKI~!!
Quote :
HANDSKI~!!
Quote :
SOMETHING ELSE~!!

Surge powers up to Super Surge all of a sudden as yellow light blasts everywhere! Desks, tables and people fly as Surge shouts! YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!

Fuck wrote:

Matt Nowhere watches this in amazement and is instantly rock hard, he goes to stand up and try to do the same. But he forgets he only has one testicle... he remembers when he got the surgery and was so devastated and gave the company to Scott Gone... He then begins to cry a little as he pulls his pants out a little bit to stare down at his one testicled genitals but then he looks up at Surge and gets excited again. He picks up the strippers dead body and tosses it to Surge.

Quote :
MOUTHSKI~!!
Quote :
HANDSKI~!!
Quote :
SOMETHING ELSE~!!

He hears something and looks around confused as fuck thinking some one else had survived.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:39 am

I Fap to Noeleen wrote:
I Fap to Noeleen wrote:
I Fap to Noeleen wrote:

Quote :
Quote :
...and a handski...
Quote :
...and something else.

The party continues.

Quote :
Man, this mouthski...
Quote :
...and this handski...
Quote :

Quote :
MOUTHSKI~!!
Quote :
HANDSKI~!!
Quote :
SOMETHING ELSE~!!

Fuck wrote:

Matt Nowhere watches this in amazement and is instantly rock hard, he goes to stand up and try to do the same. But he forgets he only has one testicle... he remembers when he got the surgery and was so devastated and gave the company to Scott Gone... He then begins to cry a little as he pulls his pants out a little bit to stare down at his one testicled genitals but then he looks up at Surge and gets excited again. He picks up the strippers dead body and tosses it to Surge.

Quote :
MOUTHSKI~!!
Quote :
HANDSKI~!!
Quote :
SOMETHING ELSE~!!

He hears something and looks around confused as fuck thinking some one else had survived.

More people run in as- AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH~!! And more people!! Hookers with flaming hoola-hoops and all that other shit run in and everything!! It's some Cirque de Soliel shit, nuqqa!! CIRQUE DE SOLIEL~!!

Quote :
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Quote :
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote :
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CIRQUE DE SOLIEL, NUQQA~!! MOTHERFUCKING SOLIEL~!!
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:49 am

:# wrote:
Fuck wrote:

He then hears what sounds like a window opening and looks over to see Psychopsilocin standing on top of his night stand doing a brave pose.

"Suicide won't help ya Cairo. Even in the afterlife Surge will continue to feast upon your testicles. You know what could help you? Well, I got an idea."

"A little birdie told me that there's gonna be a Tag Team Tournament happening soon. And I think I know what team will be winning..."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:51 am

Fuck wrote:
:# wrote:
Fuck wrote:

Spoiler:

"No, no, not PsychoCairo. No, I got a better one! Look at the spoiler thing!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:14 am

Harry Jones does stuff.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:44 am

Angel Rodriguez and Victor Elias are backstage, having witnessed a great match between Cyrus and Casey.

Eric Lindgren is also backstage.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:04 pm

OT: Interactive Anarchy was boss. Big props to Cujo, Marik and Adam!
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:13 pm

Noeleen Phoenix
Backstage on a crate with her title pretty shocked still over how she retired someones career here in EFNW.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:41 pm

noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix
Backstage on a crate with her title pretty shocked still over how she retired someones career here in EFNW.

Eric Lindgren approaches her.

EL: Hey there, Noeleen. You OK?
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:44 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
noeleen phoenix wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix

Eric Lindgren approaches her.

EL: Hey there, Noeleen. You OK?
Noeleen Phoenix

Ok? More than ok actually. Shocked! I'm still trying to get over the fact I took someones career away from here who had a pretty historial record in companies, better than mine though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:01 pm

Cyrus Black is lying in a hospital bed, not the least bit happy that the doctors made him stay a night to recuperate after his brutal title defense.

Cyrus Black: Oh well...maybe a pretty nurse will come in to keep me company...
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:30 pm

Omega is in his locker room, thinking to himself.

"You know, I SHOULD kill those refs. I won that match."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:59 pm

Casey Anomaly
Casey is checking out of the hospital, his head stitched up and he's still limping. He tells the receptionist that if Dr. Whatshisfuckingface goes nears his upper leg again he will break his leg. Casey heads out of the hospital and hails a cab to head to the arena. Once he gets there he over pays the cab driver but doesn't care. He gets out and heads to his locker room where _________ is standing there waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:38 pm

Casey Anomaly
Casey is checking out of the hospital, his head stitched up and he's still limping. He tells the receptionist that if Dr. Whatshisfuckingface goes nears his upper leg again he will break his leg. Casey heads out of the hospital and hails a cab to head to the arena. Once he gets there he over pays the cab driver but doesn't care. He gets out and heads to his locker room where _________ is standing there waiting for him.

*Well, not really waiting for him, he was just sitting on a crate nearby as Casey passed, but Riff speaks up.*

Riff Radley
"So. I'm guessing you're kinda pissed about the outcome of last night, too, huh?"
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:58 pm

RifRad wrote:
Casey Anomaly

*Well, not really waiting for him, he was just sitting on a crate nearby as Casey passed, but Riff speaks up.*

Riff Radley
"So. I'm guessing you're kinda pissed about the outcome of last night, too, huh?"
Casey stops as his hand reaches for the door knob. He looks up at Riff with a grin.

"Not one bit.."

Casey opens the door and motions for Riff to follow.

"How could I possibly be upset? I am the one man in the history of this damn world to do two things. I made Cyrus tap out. AND I made Cyrus doubt himself. Even if it was for just a few brief seconds at I time I did it. Better yet I know thats not the last time be and the Exile will wind up damn near killing each other."

He goes to his minifridge and tosses Riff a Mountain Dew. Not remembering certain things.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:18 pm

RifRad wrote:
Casey Anomaly

Riff Radley
Casey stops as his hand reaches for the door knob. He looks up at Riff with a grin.

"Not one bit.."

"How could I possibly be upset? I am the one man in the history of this damn world to do two things. I made Cyrus tap out. AND I made Cyrus doubt himself. Even if it was for just a few brief seconds at I time I did it. Better yet I know thats not the last time be and the Exile will wind up damn near killing each other."

He goes to his minifridge and tosses Riff a Mountain Dew. Not remembering certain things.

*Riff catches the Mountain Dew, cracks it open, and drains a good half of it as he leans up against the wall.*

Riff Radley
"Fair enough. You did a pretty good fucking job out there last night. Can't say I'm as happy as you are, but I did accomplish one thing last night."

*Riff finishes the last of his can, tosses it into the trash before walking over and sitting on the arm of one of the couches.*

Riff Radley
"That son of a bitch is more like me than I thought he was. I'm gonna have to do a lot more than just take that title away from him. He needs a fucking tutor or something. Needs a shot gun blast to the ass."
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:28 pm

RifRad wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Casey Anomaly

Riff Radley

"Not one bit.."

*Riff catches the Mountain Dew, cracks it open, and drains a good half of it as he leans up against the wall.*

Riff Radley
"Fair enough. You did a pretty good fucking job out there last night. Can't say I'm as happy as you are, but I did accomplish one thing last night."

*Riff finishes the last of his can, tosses it into the trash before walking over and sitting on the arm of one of the couches.*

Riff Radley
"That son of a bitch is more like me than I thought he was. I'm gonna have to do a lot more than just take that title away from him. He needs a fucking tutor or something. Needs a shot gun blast to the ass."
"From the looks of it it looks like he could have been trained by Surge with that whole chloroform napkin thing..."

Casey pauses and thinks for a moment.

"But on the other side Surge is too manly for napkins with chemicals. If hes gonna rape you he wants you to struggle and wants you to scream."

He thinks for a moment once again before chuckling.

"So I guess in an extremely disturbing and fucked up way, way Nova is scared of you... but still wants to do bad things to you."

Casey spaces off staring at the wall ahead of him after taking a sip off his own soda.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:36 pm

RifRad wrote:
RifRad wrote:
Casey Anomaly

Riff Radley

"Not one bit.."

Riff Radley

Riff Radley
"From the looks of it it looks like he could have been trained by Surge with that whole chloroform napkin thing..."

Casey pauses and thinks for a moment.

"But on the other side Surge is too manly for napkins with chemicals. If hes gonna rape you he wants you to struggle and wants you to scream."

He thinks for a moment once again before chuckling.

"So I guess in an extremely disturbing and fucked up way, way Nova is scared of you... but still wants to do bad things to you."

Casey spaces off staring at the wall ahead of him after taking a sip off his own soda.

*Riff stares at Casey with a confused look on his face.*

Riff Radley
"If I didn't know you better, I'd ask what the hell you've been smoking, but... in a weird way, that might make sense. The way he talked about my cameraman tag along, it almost sounded like he was jealous."

*Riff kinda shivers at the thought.*

Riff Radley
"God, I hope not. I'll kick his nuts so hard they'll switch with his eyeballs."

*Now Riff gets a far off look in his eye staring at the red wall.*

Riff Radley
"ELMO... I mean what?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug   EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

EFNWrestling | Drugs are a Hell of a Drug
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next