The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+20
SP
Sam
Adam
The Heart Break #YEEL
SuperByNature
Jarrett
Cyrus T
Oriadon
★ThatRoughToughChick★
noeleen phoenix
RED
Nova
Jericho
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Styles
Harold
AfganisDan
fuck
Bleed Green
M
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:21 pm

Mecha Granger wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
I woulda changed the password. We wouldn't be dealing with Jarrett at all anymore.
Or I could simply log into my own account with the same admin capabilities?
If they were taking over, they'd de-mod you. No Admin capabilities, none.

Jarrett would find another way to fag it up, though.
By another admin getting rid of them and giving me back my abilities.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:12 am

Jarrett wrote:
Mecha Granger wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
I woulda changed the password. We wouldn't be dealing with Jarrett at all anymore.
Or I could simply log into my own account with the same admin capabilities?
If they were taking over, they'd de-mod you. No Admin capabilities, none.

Jarrett would find another way to fag it up, though.
By another admin getting rid of them and giving me back my abilities.
I'd see it coming and probably de-mod everyone, then give new people some staff spots.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:20 am

Who knows, I may have a plan as we speak!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:22 am

And, I probley woulda I.P banned Jarrett, and demodded the others.
I MEAN .. *whistles.*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:27 am

Cena wrote:
And, I probley woulda I.P banned Jarrett, and demodded the others.
I MEAN .. *whistles.*
Very true, coulda done that too
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:06 am

SP, grow up. I'd say at this point you're the most immature argumentative poster on this site. You're one of many who attack Jarrett over nothing in particular and more likely just because you enjoy arguing. Jarrett does a great job of running this site, sure he has flaws but it is impossible to keep everyone happy isn't it?

Jarrett, perhaps you should try not to participate in these petty little arguments. Is it really worth it?
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:53 am

Jon, pull your head out of your arse and quit acting like a little bitch. Jarrett is doing a far better job than you ever would, yet you're hopping onto this stupid anti-Jarrett bandwagon just so you can seem cool, well the dissing of him isnt helping you at all, so don't go along with SP because you look foolish.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:07 am

Sam A-Ry wrote:
Jon, pull your head out of your arse and quit acting like a little bitch. Jarrett is doing a far better job than you ever would, yet you're hopping onto this stupid anti-Jarrett bandwagon just so you can seem cool, well the dissing of him isnt helping you at all, so don't go along with SP because you look foolish.
you know, it took me a while of saying your name until i finally got it.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:55 am

I'M KIDDING!

The tribute show isn't cancelled; I'm not that much of a faggot.

The thing is, Jarrett; there was no need for any petty fighting and it never would have occured if you hadn't acted like such a know-it-all dick.

A lot of people don't understand why Jarrett receives so much hate from the users and I'll admit that some people don't have a reason to hate him (Nick).

Despite being a total hypocrite, the guy is pretty nice ... however, the guy loves pissing people off. He thrives off it and doesn't even care if it makes him come across as a complete asshole. So respect for that, Jarrett, but when it gets to the point that you completely lose your manhood and can't comprehend that you could quite possibly be wrong ... then we got a problem. Jarrett, I personally think you gotta' chill the fuck out, take the rod out of your ass and enjoy spending time on the site you created. I don't give a shit if EFNW is the most popular E-fed on the site, or the least, 'cause I quite frankly have a lot going on in the real world and put all that shit above my beloved EFNW.

So you can keep starting pointless arguments and for all I care, you can keep calling ECCW "The Greatest Caw Thread of All Time". It's not making me angry at you ... but it kinda makes me feel sorry for you. Whatever, man. You do a decent site with this site; better than I could do ... but what does fighting with the members achieve?

Whatever. I've said my piece.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:16 am

OK Jarrett, look man you are a douche and need to actually listen to us. I don't get why you "think" ECCW is better then EFNW it is just a name. Like Harry Jones said you really think it is "The greatest thread in the world" or some shit. Seriously no one actually cares. Jon, Nick and Granger you three stop with your bitching, be different not work in a group. Jon you have no place in this whole thing! So I don't why YOU are even opening your mouth! Nick you need to pull your head big time. Granger I don't know what to say to you anymore. Jarrett I think you need to step away from CWW and look at your own thread just saying, let the show happen, not hurting you in any way.

I am done.

Last edited by Styles on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:05 am

@ Harry and John, I was "expressing my opinions" like all of you beg to be allowed to do. And John in particular, if "nobody cares" that I call ECCW the best, nobody would challenge nor argue it.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:14 am

Jarrett wrote:
@ Harry and John, I was "expressing my opinions" like all of you beg to be allowed to do. And John in particular, if "nobody cares" that I call ECCW the best, nobody would challenge nor argue it.
Yeah, but your opinion always seems to fit in the "1%" category. Always. J, you can never accept the fact that from time to time, your opinion is wrong; like right now.

I'm done fighting now, nuqqa
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:25 am

ECCW > EFNW
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:31 am

As somebody who has only really achieved anything in CWW, bar a small run as world champ in EFNW, I love how you're all really beginning to tarnish the memory of this fed. And as the last remaining GM on this fed, I would really like you to all stop posting, with the exception of Hazza posting the show and positive suggestions for said show.

Let's put CWW out with a bang.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:59 am

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
As somebody who has only really achieved anything in CWW, bar a small run as world champ in EFNW, I love how you're all really beginning to tarnish the memory of this fed. And as the last remaining GM on this fed, I would really like you to all stop posting, with the exception of Hazza posting the show and positive suggestions for said show.

Who's actually going to listen to someone that talks like they run things around here, but hasn't been around long enough like others have to make remarks like that. I for one won't take this top dog bullshit coming from you because you aren't even on that level and neither I am, but I don't make out like I'm bigger than you because we are all equal, yet you come off as this big deal of a guy even through you are a lot more recent than guys like John and Myself, which really bugs me.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:01 am

Sam A-Ry wrote:

Who's actually going to listen to someone that talks like they run things around here, but hasn't been around long enough like others have to make remarks like that. I for one won't take this top dog bullshit coming from you because you aren't even on that level and neither I am, but I don't make out like I'm bigger than you because we are all equal, yet you come off as this big deal of a guy even through you are a lot more recent than guys like John and Myself, which really bugs me.
Just out of curiosity, what makes ECCW a better E-fed in your opinion, Samsung?

Good to see ya back bro Smile
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:10 am

You should know by now that me saying ECCW is better than EFNW is my little running gag with you because in my honest opinion, both threads are one and the same and I like them equally.

I'm not officially back yet, just thought I'd share my thoughts

Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:13 am

Sam A-Ry wrote:
You should know by now that me saying ECCW is better than EFNW is my little running gag with you because in my honest opinion, both threads are one and the same and I like them equally.

I kinda like you Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:17 am

Punk wrote:
Sam A-Ry wrote:

I am not Noeleen
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:19 am

Sam A-Ry wrote:
Punk wrote:
Sam A-Ry wrote:

I am not Noeleen
I only like her for her boobs tbh
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:25 am

Kira wrote:
Sam A-Ry wrote:
Punk wrote:
Sam A-Ry wrote:

I am not Noeleen
I only like her for her boobs tbh

You dirty little scoundrel
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:59 am

Sam A-Ry wrote:

Sorry, I didn't word that statement too smartly. I'm not trying to come off as bigger than anyone, I just think that everyone's had their two cents and the rest of this thread should be devoted to the final CWW show.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:35 am

Fair enough. No more fighting from anyone after this post.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:06 pm

Fuck off.

I don't see how anyone can say that Jarrett in charge was my worst 'decision' if anything it was my best 'decision'.

Sure there's a few things wrong with the site, he's not one of them.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:13 pm

Adam wrote:
Fuck off.

I don't see how anyone can say that Jarrett in charge was my worst 'decision' if anything it was my best 'decision'.

Sure there's a few things wrong with the site, he's not one of them.
Talk to him in PM. The fighting is done dawg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next