The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+20
SP
Sam
Adam
The Heart Break #YEEL
SuperByNature
Jarrett
Cyrus T
Oriadon
★ThatRoughToughChick★
noeleen phoenix
RED
Nova
Jericho
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Styles
Harold
AfganisDan
fuck
Bleed Green
M
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:07 pm

*Gina Koba is walking through the halls with a sledgehammer, smashing everything in sight! The only person to stop her is Lara James, who grabs the sledgehammer off of the she beast Gina.... but then, Lara starts smashing everything up too out of anger for CWW closing*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:03 pm

This will be my very last post on here. Hazza, Sianny, Jerishows, Jake, John, Noeleen & all the others that have been cool to me, cheers for the RPs & shit. For the dicks like Marik, Cujo & especially Cyrus, the cunt that has made me want to leave, can get stuffed for all I care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:22 pm

Marcus Kane wrote:
This will be my very last post on here. Hazza, Sianny, Jerishows, Jake, John, Noeleen & all the others that have been cool to me, cheers for the RPs & shit. For the dicks like Marik, Cujo & especially Cyrus, the cunt that has made me want to leave, can get stuffed for all I care.

What the hell did I ever do to you? Excluding never being active in CWW, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:34 pm

Marcus Kane wrote:

...What did I do? Seriously, I'm rather confused...
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:18 pm

Marcus Kane wrote:
i got a mention Smile

but honestly
you just ignore cujos/mariks actions believe me i know what the pair are like together and even they said "noeleen when you're on with us, you have to switch off all emotions and don't take us seriously"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:29 pm

Crystal Castles wrote:
Marcus Kane wrote:
i got a mention Smile

but honestly
you just ignore cujos/mariks actions believe me i know what the pair are like together and even they said "noeleen when you're on with us, you have to switch off all emotions and don't take us seriously"
Wait, people take them seriously? Hm, never knew
Back to top Go down
Cyrus T
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Cyrus T

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:31 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Crystal Castles wrote:
Marcus Kane wrote:
i got a mention Smile

but honestly
Wait, people take them seriously? Hm, never knew

...Seriously, what the fuck did I do? This bugs the hell out of me...
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:36 pm

I'd like to extend my best wishes (for all they're worth) from thread to thread and owner to owner. Mitch, you have succeeded greatly in keeping CWW up and running. There was always bashing and always criticism, but that's always the case no matter how great something is. I've only played small roles in CWW before, if you set aside my two or three short world title reigns here, but I can still recognize its presence in the e-fed world and respect it. To my knowledge, only three people can say they have been so successful in managing a WWE Universe-based fed for such a long time. As one of those three, I commend you.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:36 am

*Dustin Shore arrives only to find out CWW is going out of business. He is dumbfounded, this being where he had his big break and went on to ECCW and EFNW. He shakes his head and turns, leaving the building with the World Title.*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:32 am

Confirmed:

Nearly 4 years ago, a small indipendent wrestling promotion named CWW gained a large amount of publicity when Harry Jones and Hardcore Demon (Marcus Kane) competed on the very first televised show in a No Holds Barred Match. It is only fitting that these two men go at it one last time in CWW's final Main Event!

OT: I'm going to give CWW a farewell show. Any objections?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:49 am

I'm all for it.. goodluck .
Back to top Go down
AfganisDan
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
AfganisDan

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:44 am

go for it hazza
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:24 am

I am all for it!

Mitch sad to see you go man.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:27 am

CWW: "The Ultimate Legacy"

Celebrating the rich history of CWW ~ !!

Chris James vs Adrian Cuthbert vs Binky vs Mack Robinson -- THE ULTIMATE GRUDGE MATCH
Super CeroUno vs Surge [Ambulance Match]
Jarrett Calloway vs Cody Daniels
Amy vs Amber
Cameron Worley vs Scarab -- CWW Inferno Championship
Josh Polson vs Greg S
Matt Xtreme vs Rye Wilson
Lara James vs Michelle Adams vs Kelly -- CWW Womens Championship
Riff Radley vs Kevin Evans
Chris Xtreme vs Robby Banks -- CWW Extreme Championship
Angel Rodriguez vs Alex Nova
Brock vs Omega
Dan Maskell vs Hunter J
15 Man Battle Royal [TNW vs Revolution vs War]
Zane Walker vs Dustin Shore (c) -- CWW Championship
Jake Lyndon vs Thorn
Harry Jones vs Marcus Kane [Special Guest Referee: Shane McMahon]

====================================

... Unless somebody can convince Mitch to have a change of heart

Last edited by Punk on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:30 am

Historically speaking, Jake Lyndon vs. Thorn would make more sense
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:33 am

Should prolly get Super CeroUno & Tim Lucker in there too tbh.

Few tag team matches would be grand
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:35 am

Jericho wrote:
Surge vs Jake Lyndon is pretty much the ultimate grudge match. I was gonna have Lucker do an Open Challenge and have CeroUno open the show. I'll prolly get Irvine involved as well.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:49 am

Punk wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Surge vs Jake Lyndon is pretty much the ultimate grudge match. I was gonna have Lucker do an Open Challenge and have CeroUno open the show. I'll prolly get Irvine involved as well.

Irvine's a dud
Surge/Demon is prolly the ultimate grudge match seeing as Surge/Lyndon have rassled several times
Lyndon/Thorn had a huge feud and makes mega sense
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:01 am

Jericho wrote:
Punk wrote:
Jericho wrote:

Irvine's a dud
Surge/Demon is prolly the ultimate grudge match seeing as Surge/Lyndon have rassled several times
Lyndon/Thorn had a huge feud and makes mega sense
TBH Harry and Demon have been at each others throats for far longer. It makes more sense.
Surge vs Jake makes heaps of sense since you ACTUALLY hate each other.

Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:17 am

Card will be fixed tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:51 am

Against.
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:06 pm

Zane was my favorite opponent in CWW when Austin was around on the Universe forums, good choice.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:39 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Against.
Mitch has approved, though
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:44 pm

Punk wrote:
CWW: "The Ultimate Legacy"

Celebrating the rich history of CWW ~ !!

Chris James vs Adrian Cuthbert vs Binky vs Mack Robinson -- THE ULTIMATE GRUDGE MATCH
Super CeroUno vs Surge [Ambulance Match]
Jarrett Calloway vs Cody Daniels
Amy vs Amber
Cameron Worley vs Scarab -- CWW Inferno Championship
Josh Polson vs Greg S
Matt Xtreme vs Rye Wilson
Lara James vs Michelle Adams vs Kelly -- CWW Womens Championship
Riff Radley vs Kevin Evans
Chris Xtreme vs Robby Banks -- CWW Extreme Championship
Angel Rodriguez vs Alex Nova
Brock vs Omega
Dan Maskell vs Hunter J
15 Man Battle Royal [TNW vs Revolution vs War]
Zane Walker vs Dustin Shore (c) -- CWW Championship
Jake Lyndon vs Thorn
Harry Jones vs Marcus Kane [Special Guest Referee: Shane McMahon]

====================================

... Unless somebody can convince Mitch to have a change of heart
WAIT
BUT IM THE WOMENS/VIXEN'S CHAMPION
THATS NOT FAIR
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
★ThatRoughToughChick★
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
★ThatRoughToughChick★

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:42 pm

LARA! LARA! LARA! LARA! LARA!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Ashley.Massaros.Punk.Princes
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 22.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next