The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0

Go down 
+18
fuck
Styles
Karl
LegendOfCasey
Jarrett
White guy
Goblin
M
American Wolf
SP
Michael
RED
Jigsaw*
noeleen phoenix
- Admin -
Bleed Green
Nova
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:25 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Eve

*walks out onto the stage, her theme doesn't play, but people notice her and give her a ton of cheers*

"Velvet Sky you need help!"

~Velvet Sky~

"I need help? I need my title Eve, and I'm going to get MY TITLE.."

Eve

"Velvet don't you realize what you just did!? You just through years of friendship and hard work right down the drain with Angelina and Madison because of your actions!"

*Eve starts walking down the ramp, and stops at the end of it*

"All because of the Championship? When you want a championship. You have to work for it, to earn it! By competing in matches, to win matches. Not by injuring your best friends!"

~Velvet Sky~

"Sure.. I do feel kinda bad.. NOT. See, not only do I WANT the title, I worked my ass off for the last couple of weeks, and for however long I've been here.. So yeah, stop there don't come any closer..I may of injured them, but that just goes to show, that my feelings in this business are strictly professional, and I don't need ANYONE'S help, to achieving the goals that I have planned for myself.."

Eve

*Eve smirks and climbs up onto the ring apron*

"Stop back there...or else what!?

*Fans cheer Eve for showing no fear*

Velvet backs off a bit but gets in her fighting stance to indicate she's ready
And yells out "Bring it on" without a mic so it's drained out
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:30 pm

.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Eve

*walks out onto the stage, her theme doesn't play, but people notice her and give her a ton of cheers*

~Velvet Sky~

Eve

"Velvet don't you realize what you just did!? You just through years of friendship and hard work right down the drain with Angelina and Madison because of your actions!"

"All because of the Championship? When you want a championship. You have to work for it, to earn it! By competing in matches, to win matches. Not by injuring your best friends!"

~Velvet Sky~

"Sure.. I do feel kinda bad.. NOT. See, not only do I WANT the title, I worked my ass off for the last couple of weeks, and for however long I've been here.. So yeah, stop there don't come any closer..I may of injured them, but that just goes to show, that my feelings in this business are strictly professional, and I don't need ANYONE'S help, to achieving the goals that I have planned for myself.."

Eve

Eve

*Eve drops his microphone and nods as the fans cheer. She climbs into the ring and walks right up to Velvet nose to nose*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:49 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Eve

~Velvet Sky~

Eve

~Velvet Sky~

Eve

Eve

*Eve drops his microphone and nods as the fans cheer. She climbs into the ring and walks right up to Velvet nose to nose*

Velvet slaps Eve in the face and talks smack to her that is not PG-like
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:58 pm

.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Eve

~Velvet Sky~

Eve

~Velvet Sky~

Eve

Eve

Eve

*the fans boo as Eve holds her face from the slap, but erupt into cheers as Eve tackles Velvet to the outside*
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:59 pm

All my peeps arrive
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:10 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Eve

~Velvet Sky~

Eve

~Velvet Sky~

Eve

Eve

Eve

*the fans boo as Eve holds her face from the slap, but erupt into cheers as Eve tackles Velvet to the outside*

Velvet pushes her off and gets to her feet. Just about Eve is about to get up Velvet kicks her in the gut as fans boo
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:14 pm

.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Eve

~Velvet Sky~

Eve

~Velvet Sky~

Eve

Eve

Eve

Velvet pushes her off and gets to her feet. Just about Eve is about to get up Velvet kicks her in the gut as fans boo

Eve

*holds her stomach from being kicked and takes a few step backs*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:16 pm

Velvet runs off, onto the stage avoiding anymore damage.

OT- Jigsaw CHAT NOW
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:22 pm

.nova. wrote:
Velvet runs off, onto the stage avoiding anymore damage.

OT- Jigsaw CHAT NOW

Eve

*watches Velvet run off, a ton of heat is directed toward Velvet, but Eve smiles and poses as the fans cheer. Eve heads backstage after the scuffle*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:27 pm

Eve

*is backstage after her scuffle with Velvet Sky*

Kane

*walking around backstage, he has his entrance mask on over his red mask*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:40 pm

Velvet Sky walks around with her bout with Eve, and a lot is going through her mind

Jeff Hardy is training for his #1 contenders match with Sheamus

Skip Sheffield is doing sit-ups

Rey Mysterio is fixing his arm-bands

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:44 pm

.nova. wrote:
Velvet Sky walks around with her bout with Eve, and a lot is going through her mind

Kane

*standing infront of Rey, his entrance mask is on over his red mask, he tilts his head as his hair flows infron of the mask*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:04 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Kane

*standing infront of Rey, his entrance mask is on over his red mask, he tilts his head as his hair flows infron of the mask*
Rey looks up at him

"Can I help you..I'm kinda busy right now.."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:08 pm

.nova. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.nova. wrote:

Kane

Rey looks up at him

"Can I help you..I'm kinda busy right now.."

Kane

*doesn't speak a word, he just looks at him and goes to walk off*
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:32 pm

Chris Jericho Promo Tonight.
Royal Rumble Pictures this weekend.
Sabin and Shelley Promo Soon?

If G isn't on soon, I will be doing afew updates.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:34 pm

Still no RAW...
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:36 pm

Well .. RED must have a problem, cause it isn't like him :S

Should me or G just do quick results for the week?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:37 pm

That would be best..
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:40 pm

Not you, we don't want another bitching sesh between you and G.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:41 pm

Wait .. Me or Nova? I'll wait til G gets on and see what he wants to do. Maybe we will hear from RED or something. Imma log on his account and check the PMs.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:44 pm

SP wrote:
Wait .. Me or Nova? I'll wait til G gets on and see what he wants to do. Maybe we will hear from RED or something. Imma log on his account and check the PMs.

You.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:07 pm

There's no time to wait until G get's on.. what if he get's on tomorrow?
Late show.
Again.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:12 pm

It's already late so it makes no difference.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:24 pm

OT: just have to wait I guess to see what granger wants
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:25 pm

OT: jw is our set date for the Rumble the actual date of the real life royal rumble or is it our own date??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0 - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 5.0
Page 18 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next