The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0

Go down 
+16
Akash
Mesa
SP
White guy
Nova
StrizzySterling
noeleen phoenix
RED
American Wolf
Karl
Styles
Jericho
LegendOfCasey
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:02 pm

Trish Stratus
Backstage watching Mickie's promo looking disgusted at the words she said about her
Mickie deserves nothing. I like... made Mickie James who she is today and if she is going to walk about and think of herself highly then i'll have to take her out... forever!

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn chilling in her locker room on the sofa watching some football
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:10 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus
Backstage watching Mickie's promo looking disgusted at the words she said about her
Mickie deserves nothing. I like... made Mickie James who she is today and if she is going to walk about and think of herself highly then i'll have to take her out... forever!

Kaitlyn

Mickie James who was listening to Trish that whole entire time walks up to her smirking.

>>Mickie James<<
''Take me out? Oh how cute. I despise who you are Trish and all those words that are coming out of your little mouth of yours are all lies. You didn't make me, I made myself. Tell me one little thing you did to help 'make me'. I regret meeting you Trish and next Monday when I defeat you and that little blonde bitch that will prove to the world why Mickie James is better then you.''
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:33 pm

Justin Gabriel is looking for his tag team partner Heath Slater.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:44 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 NXT

Confirmed for Episode 1 of WWE NXT!

-Pros will Introduce Rookies

-The Trivia Challenge will occur immediately afterwards

-The main event sees Former WWE Champion The Miz team with his rookie Sterling James Keenan to take on the team of Alex Riley and his rookie Richie Steamboat!

-This and much more, tomorrow night on NXT!

For those who didn't see. NXT to be posted in about half an hour to an hour.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:07 pm

The opening pyro for WWE NXT goes off as the fans cheer. The camera pans around the arena and eventually shows all the pros standing in the ring, along with Matt Striker.

Striker: Hello everybody and welcome to the third episode of NXT, in which we entitle, “Restart!” This is a brand new NXT Season 1, and we start off with our rookie introductions! Introducing NXT’s first pro, the lovely divas of Kaitlyn and AJ Lee!

Both divas step forward as Kaitlyn raises a microphone to her lips.

Kaitlyn: As a former NXT Rookie and NXT Winner, I know what its like on this show, and so does AJ here. We’ve both competed on NXT, and so has our rookie. So let me introduce to you, Husky Harris!

Harris walks onto the stage, the fans booing. He walks all the way to one of the circles on the stage, with a “1” on it.

Striker: Thank you ladies. Next, former 2 time WWE Champion, 2 time NXT pro, The Miz!

Miz steps forward and raises a mic.

Miz: I hardly think I need an introduction Striker. I am the most must see WWE Superstar of All Time, 2 time WWE Champion, former United States Champion, Tag Team Championship Winner, Money in the Bank winner and Slammy Award Winner! My rookie this time around is one who hasn’t been seen around here, and just like me, he is AWESOME! His name, is Sterling James Roode!

Roode walks onto the stage, no one knowing who he is. He walks to the circle with a “2” in it.

Striker: Well, thank you Miz. Up next, “The Sinister Scottsman” and one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions, Drew McIntyre!

McIntyre steps forward with a microphone, his title around his waist.

McIntyre: Unfortunately my tag team partner won’t be here tonight, but I think I can handle one man by myself. This man is a former champion here in WWE, and he’s back to try to earn a spot in the WWE again. He goes simply by the name Carlito.

Carlito walks onto the stage, fans cheering and booing, as he walks to the circle with a “3” in it.

Striker: Thank you Drew! Next up, “Y2J” Chris Jericho!

Jericho steps forward, in an expensive suit.

Jericho: Just like Miz, I am a former WWE Pro on this show, and my rookie was the winner of that season! He went on to form The Nexus, The Corre and start the Barrett Barrage. My pro this time though, is a man who has been in more Money in the Bank ladder matches then anyone! Shelton Benjamin!

Benjamin walks onto the stage to cheers. He walks to the “4” circle.

Striker: And now, the “Rated R Superstar” Edge!

Edge steps forward, smirking.

Edge: I’ve never even heard of this show, but I was forced to appear. Whatever, I’m not going to make a long introduction, my rookie’s name is Bobby Roode.

Roode steps out and walks to the “5” circle, to a chorus of boos.

Striker: Well, thanks you anyway Edge. Up next, our esteemed World Heavyweight Champion, Cody Rhodes!

Rhodes steps forward, title strapped around his waist.

Rhodes: My rookie is nothing but a joke! I haven’t ever seen him talk, he walks around acting like he’s a shark. I shouldn’t need to say anymore for even you idiots to know that this is Shark Boy.

Shark Boy walks out, spinning in circles, hand on his head, and he “swims” to the “6” circle.

Striker: Thank you Cody, and now, “The Game,” “The King of Kings,” Triple H!

Hunter steps forward and raises a mic.

HHH: My rookie is a man who I see a young version of me in. And not “Hunter Hearst Helmsley,” but the real me, “The Game” me. His name is Skip Sheffield!

Skip steps out and walks to the “7” circle.

Striker: Next, the final WWE pro, Alex Riley!

Riley steps forward and raises his mic to his lips.

Riley: As a former rookie, to my opponent tonight, The Miz, I know what it takes to make it on this show! My rookie is a 2nd Generation star, son to the legendary Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat, none other than Richie Steamboat!

Steamboat walks onto the stage and walks to the “8” circle.

Striker: We now have out 8 rookies! Up next, we have the trivia contest! Right after this commercial break!

>>COMMERCIAL BREAK<<

Striker stands on the stage, with each rookie in their circle, now with a podium set up in front of them.

Striker: I will ask the rookies a question about WWE’s history, and each rookie who gets one wrong is eliminated from the challenge on the spot! The last rookie will earn 1 Challenge Point! So rookies, are you ready?

The rookies all say some sort of a yes at the same time.

Striker: Alright, question 1: Who are the only 2 men to ever be co-Royal Rumble winners?

The rookies each write down an answer on an index card. After about 30 seconds, Striker stops them.

Striker: All right rookies, time is up! Husky, hold up your card!

Husky holds up his card, revealing his answer of “Bret Hart and Yokozuna.”

Striker: Ooh, Huksy, that’s incorrect! Please make your way backstage!

Husky tips over his podium and walks backstage.

Striker: All right Roode, hold up your card!

Roode raises his card and show his answer, “Bret Hart and Lex Luger.”

Striker: Roode is correct, and so we move on to Carlito. Hold up your card!

Carlito holds up his card, showing his answer, “Carlito and Carlito.”

Striker: As amusing as that is Carlito, its incorrect, please make your way backstage!

Carlito walks backstage.

Striker: And now we move on to Shelton Benjamin! Hold up your card.

Benjamin: I’d rather not Matt.

Striker: If you don’t hold up your card you’ll be elminted.

Benjamin: I’ll be out either way.

Striker: Then just show us your answer.

Shelton holds his card up and shows his answer “Doink the Clown and Goldust.” He then walks backstage right away.

Striker: All right, Bobby! Show us your card!

Roode shows his answer, “Bret Hart and Lex Luger.”

Striker: You are correct, and so we move on to Shark Boy! Show us your card!

Shark Boy holds his up, showing only a question mark.

Striker: Well Shark Boy, your eliminated!

Shark Boy “swims” backstage.

Striker: Well, up next is Skip Sheffield!

Skip holds up his card, showing “Stone Cold Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels.”

Striker: Good guess, but that is incorrect! Please make your way backstage.

Skips walks backstage, angry.

Striker: Last but definitely not least, Richie Steamboat! Show us your answer!

Steamboat shows his answer, “Lex Luger and Bret Hart.”

Striker: Richie is correct, and now we come down to 3! Next question, who has won the most Royal Rumbles in history?

The rookies write down their answers.

Striker: Times up! Roode, show up your answer!

Roode shows his card, the answer “Shawn Michaels” written down.

Striker: Good guess, but incorrect!

Sterling makes his way backstage.

Striker: Alright, Bobby, show us your answer!

Roode shows his answer, “Hulk Hogan.”

Striker: That is incorrect!

Roode walks backstage.

Striker: Alright, Richie, if your answer is incorrect, then no one wins. So, show us your answer!

Richie holds his card up, showing “Stone Cold Steve Austin.”

Striker: You are correct! You earn one challenge point. These points are essential, because if your in last place in the rankings, you can use 1 of these to move yourself up one spot, eliminating some one else in your place! After this commercial break, we’ll see Husky Harris take on Sterling James Roode!

>>COMMERCIAL BREAK<<

Husky Harris vs. Bobby Roode

The match starts off with Roode going for a clothesline, hitting Husky, but falling down. Sterling then gets up and tries another one, but falls down. Husky picks him up and tosses him out of the ring. Husky then gloats as Sterling gets back in the ring and tries to roll Harris up. Husky stomps on his face and hits his finisher, the running senton splash, to finish the quick match.

After the match, Husky grabs a microphone.

Husky: I have no idea why I’m stuck back here. I should be a pro, not a rookie. I have to go through this show again just to earn what I deserve. Its better than having no job at least. I’ll win NXT, and go on to become World Champion!

Husky drops his mic and stares at Roode as the show goes to a commercial.

>>COMMERCIAL BREAK<<

Alex Riley and Richie Steamboat vs. The Miz and Sterling James Keenan

Steamboat and Keenan start the match, as they circle the ring. All of a sudden, Keenan tags in Miz and lets Miz start. Miz goes to work on Richie, hitting a clothesline, then a shoulder block, then he stomps on Richie for a little bit before Richie rolls out of the way of one, making Miz stomp the mat. Richie grabs Miz’s leg and whips him down. Richie then springboards off the rope and hits a flying cross body. He then tags in Alex Riley and Riley heads straight for Miz, stomping repeatedly. He picks Miz off the ground and hits a Snap Suplex, covering for a 1 count. Miz throws Riley off of him and hits a leg DDT. Miz then locks in an Achilles Tendon Lock, and Riley struggles to grab the rope. He eventually reaches, and Miz tags in Keenan. Keenan goes to work on Riley, hitting a stomp, then a knee, then a stomp, then a knee. He then gloats at his winning, but Riley gets up and hits a Lifting DDT. He then looks over at Richie. Riley tags Richie, who climbs to the top rope and hits a Flying Crossbody, then covers as Riley keeps Miz at bay for the 3 count.

After the match, Riley and Richie celebrate, but Miz hits a Skull Crushing Finale on Riley as Keenan hits the Steel City Slaughter on Steamboat. The show goes off the air as Miz and Keenan hold their arms in the air.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:57 pm

So did I face Keenan or Roode? Razz
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:10 pm

Karl, wanna make me a banner? (:
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:17 pm

I suppose I could try.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:18 pm

Check PM in a few.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:19 pm

Okay. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:24 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
So did I face Keenan or Roode? Razz
I originally write the match as Sterling vs. Husky, then remembered my scheduled main event, so I went into replace the names, but only did Keenan. It should have been Husky vs. Roode
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:57 pm

To make things easier since I fucked up when trying to replace...

NXT Quick Results

-Pros introduce Rookies
-Richie Steamboat wins the Trivia Challenge
-Husky Harris def. Bobby Roode
-Alex Riley and Richie Steamboat def. The Miz and Sterling James Keenan.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:02 am

Alberto Del Rio, Mickie James, Justin Gabriel & Davey Richards are all backstage.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:06 am

Kane

*backstage in a dark area of the arena*

AJ Lee

*feels honored that Mickie said she deserves a title shot, and walking around backstage*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:11 am

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

The opening pyro for WWE NXT goes off as the fans cheer. The camera pans around the arena and eventually shows all the pros standing in the ring, along with Matt Striker.

Striker: Hello everybody and welcome to the third episode of NXT, in which we entitle, “Restart!” This is a brand new NXT Season 1, and we start off with our rookie introductions! Introducing NXT’s first pro, the lovely divas of Kaitlyn and AJ Lee!

Both divas step forward as Kaitlyn raises a microphone to her lips.

Kaitlyn: As a former NXT Rookie and NXT Winner, I know what its like on this show, and so does AJ here. We’ve both competed on NXT, and so has our rookie. So let me introduce to you, Husky Harris!

Harris walks onto the stage, the fans booing. He walks all the way to one of the circles on the stage, with a “1” on it.

Striker: Thank you ladies. Next, former 2 time WWE Champion, 2 time NXT pro, The Miz!

Miz steps forward and raises a mic.

Miz: I hardly think I need an introduction Striker. I am the most must see WWE Superstar of All Time, 2 time WWE Champion, former United States Champion, Tag Team Championship Winner, Money in the Bank winner and Slammy Award Winner! My rookie this time around is one who hasn’t been seen around here, and just like me, he is AWESOME! His name, is Sterling James Keenan!

Keenan walks onto the stage, no one knowing who he is. He walks to the circle with a “2” in it.

Striker: Well, thank you Miz. Up next, “The Sinister Scottsman” and one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions, Drew McIntyre!

McIntyre steps forward with a microphone, his title around his waist.

McIntyre: Unfortunately my tag team partner won’t be here tonight, but I think I can handle one man by myself. This man is a former champion here in WWE, and he’s back to try to earn a spot in the WWE again. He goes simply by the name Carlito.

Carlito walks onto the stage, fans cheering and booing, as he walks to the circle with a “3” in it.

Striker: Thank you Drew! Next up, “Y2J” Chris Jericho!

Jericho steps forward, in an expensive suit.

Jericho: Just like Miz, I am a former WWE Pro on this show, and my rookie was the winner of that season! He went on to form The Nexus, The Corre and start the Barrett Barrage. My pro this time though, is a man who has been in more Money in the Bank ladder matches then anyone! Shelton Benjamin!

Benjamin walks onto the stage to cheers. He walks to the “4” circle.

Striker: And now, the “Rated R Superstar” Edge!

Edge steps forward, smirking.

Edge: I’ve never even heard of this show, but I was forced to appear. Whatever, I’m not going to make a long introduction, my rookie’s name is Bobby Roode.

Roode steps out and walks to the “5” circle, to a chorus of boos.

Striker: Well, thanks you anyway Edge. Up next, our esteemed World Heavyweight Champion, Cody Rhodes!

Rhodes steps forward, title strapped around his waist.

Rhodes: My rookie is nothing but a joke! I haven’t ever seen him talk, he walks around acting like he’s a shark. I shouldn’t need to say anymore for even you idiots to know that this is Shark Boy.

Shark Boy walks out, spinning in circles, hand on his head, and he “swims” to the “6” circle.

Striker: Thank you Cody, and now, “The Game,” “The King of Kings,” Triple H!

Hunter steps forward and raises a mic.

HHH: My rookie is a man who I see a young version of me in. And not “Hunter Hearst Helmsley,” but the real me, “The Game” me. His name is Skip Sheffield!

Skip steps out and walks to the “7” circle.

Striker: Next, the final WWE pro, Alex Riley!

Riley steps forward and raises his mic to his lips.

Riley: As a former rookie, to my opponent tonight, The Miz, I know what it takes to make it on this show! My rookie is a 2nd Generation star, son to the legendary Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat, none other than Richie Steamboat!

Steamboat walks onto the stage and walks to the “8” circle.

Striker: We now have out 8 rookies! Up next, we have the trivia contest! Right after this commercial break!

>>COMMERCIAL BREAK<<

Striker stands on the stage, with each rookie in their circle, now with a podium set up in front of them.

Striker: I will ask the rookies a question about WWE’s history, and each rookie who gets one wrong is eliminated from the challenge on the spot! The last rookie will earn 1 Challenge Point! So rookies, are you ready?

The rookies all say some sort of a yes at the same time.

Striker: Alright, question 1: Who are the only 2 men to ever be co-Royal Rumble winners?

The rookies each write down an answer on an index card. After about 30 seconds, Striker stops them.

Striker: All right rookies, time is up! Husky, hold up your card!

Husky holds up his card, revealing his answer of “Bret Hart and Yokozuna.”

Striker: Ooh, Huksy, that’s incorrect! Please make your way backstage!

Husky tips over his podium and walks backstage.

Striker: All right Roode, hold up your card!

Roode raises his card and show his answer, “Bret Hart and Lex Luger.”

Striker: Roode is correct, and so we move on to Carlito. Hold up your card!

Carlito holds up his card, showing his answer, “Carlito and Carlito.”

Striker: As amusing as that is Carlito, its incorrect, please make your way backstage!

Carlito walks backstage.

Striker: And now we move on to Shelton Benjamin! Hold up your card.

Benjamin: I’d rather not Matt.

Striker: If you don’t hold up your card you’ll be elminted.

Benjamin: I’ll be out either way.

Striker: Then just show us your answer.

Shelton holds his card up and shows his answer “Doink the Clown and Goldust.” He then walks backstage right away.

Striker: All right, Bobby! Show us your card!

Roode shows his answer, “Bret Hart and Lex Luger.”

Striker: You are correct, and so we move on to Shark Boy! Show us your card!

Shark Boy holds his up, showing only a question mark.

Striker: Well Shark Boy, your eliminated!

Shark Boy “swims” backstage.

Striker: Well, up next is Skip Sheffield!

Skip holds up his card, showing “Stone Cold Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels.”

Striker: Good guess, but that is incorrect! Please make your way backstage.

Skips walks backstage, angry.

Striker: Last but definitely not least, Richie Steamboat! Show us your answer!

Steamboat shows his answer, “Lex Luger and Bret Hart.”

Striker: Richie is correct, and now we come down to 3! Next question, who has won the most Royal Rumbles in history?

The rookies write down their answers.

Striker: Times up! Roode, show up your answer!

Roode shows his card, the answer “Shawn Michaels” written down.

Striker: Good guess, but incorrect!

Sterling makes his way backstage.

Striker: Alright, Bobby, show us your answer!

Roode shows his answer, “Hulk Hogan.”

Striker: That is incorrect!

Roode walks backstage.

Striker: Alright, Richie, if your answer is incorrect, then no one wins. So, show us your answer!

Richie holds his card up, showing “Stone Cold Steve Austin.”

Striker: You are correct! You earn one challenge point. These points are essential, because if your in last place in the rankings, you can use 1 of these to move yourself up one spot, eliminating some one else in your place! After this commercial break, we’ll see Husky Harris take on Sterling James Roode!

>>COMMERCIAL BREAK<<

Husky Harris vs. Bobby Roode

The match starts off with Roode going for a clothesline, hitting Husky, but falling down. Sterling then gets up and tries another one, but falls down. Husky picks him up and tosses him out of the ring. Husky then gloats as Sterling gets back in the ring and tries to roll Harris up. Husky stomps on his face and hits his finisher, the running senton splash, to finish the quick match.

After the match, Husky grabs a microphone.

Husky: I have no idea why I’m stuck back here. I should be a pro, not a rookie. I have to go through this show again just to earn what I deserve. Its better than having no job at least. I’ll win NXT, and go on to become World Champion!

Husky drops his mic and stares at Roode as the show goes to a commercial.

>>COMMERCIAL BREAK<<

Alex Riley and Richie Steamboat vs. The Miz and Sterling James Keenan

Steamboat and Keenan start the match, as they circle the ring. All of a sudden, Keenan tags in Miz and lets Miz start. Miz goes to work on Richie, hitting a clothesline, then a shoulder block, then he stomps on Richie for a little bit before Richie rolls out of the way of one, making Miz stomp the mat. Richie grabs Miz’s leg and whips him down. Richie then springboards off the rope and hits a flying cross body. He then tags in Alex Riley and Riley heads straight for Miz, stomping repeatedly. He picks Miz off the ground and hits a Snap Suplex, covering for a 1 count. Miz throws Riley off of him and hits a leg DDT. Miz then locks in an Achilles Tendon Lock, and Riley struggles to grab the rope. He eventually reaches, and Miz tags in Keenan. Keenan goes to work on Riley, hitting a stomp, then a knee, then a stomp, then a knee. He then gloats at his winning, but Riley gets up and hits a Lifting DDT. He then looks over at Richie. Riley tags Richie, who climbs to the top rope and hits a Flying Crossbody, then covers as Riley keeps Miz at bay for the 3 count.

After the match, Riley and Richie celebrate, but Miz hits a Skull Crushing Finale on Riley as Keenan hits the Steel City Slaughter on Steamboat. The show goes off the air as Miz and Keenan hold their arms in the air.

Last edited by thee granger on Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:35 am

Justin wrote:
Justin Gabriel is looking for his tag team partner Heath Slater.

After a trip to see Christmas lights with family, Heath Slater arrives at the arena in a black button up dress shirt and a pair of black dressy jeans with a big smirk as he heads down the halls.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:22 am

OT: Won't be on till tonight so I will reply then Granger.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:36 pm

OOC: 10 pages until 5.0 so the new graphics are to started asap!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:39 pm

TheBigThing
Fuck Christmas! Bring on Boxing Day when I finally end John Cena's career... for good!
5 minutes ago from whatever
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:18 pm

Justin wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus

Kaitlyn

Mickie James who was listening to Trish that whole entire time walks up to her smirking.

>>Mickie James<<
''Take me out? Oh how cute. I despise who you are Trish and all those words that are coming out of your little mouth of yours are all lies. You didn't make me, I made myself. Tell me one little thing you did to help 'make me'. I regret meeting you Trish and next Monday when I defeat you and that little blonde bitch that will prove to the world why Mickie James is better then you.''
Trish Stratus

Trish glares at Mickie raising her left eyebrow taking in Mickie's so called threats

Beautiful Mickie, just beautiful words you just told me there. Shame they don't exactly make sense because you see, the minute you signed with WWE I was the best of the best and even you knew that well obviously you knew that you were so obsessed with me that everywhere I turned your disgusting little pig like face was right there with your beady eyes telling me how amazing I was and that you worshiped the ground I walked upon.

Trish then laughs at how pathetic Mickie really was back then.

You haven't changed a bit Mickie, you still look the exactly same and act the same just you are trying to hide it all under this new personality.

Trish skips about pretending to be Mickie

Oh look at me, I'm Mickie James. I can jump so high and I am the champion look at me go!

Trish stops and locks dead straight into Mickie's eyes.

No! You make yourself look worse and worse as the days go on, at least back when you turned on me and turned into a total crazy bitch you had some guts and real attitude on you but now. Look at you Mickie, you are a washed up wanna be version of myself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Justin wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus

Kaitlyn

>>Mickie James<<
Trish Stratus

Trish glares at Mickie raising her left eyebrow taking in Mickie's so called threats

Beautiful Mickie, just beautiful words you just told me there. Shame they don't exactly make sense because you see, the minute you signed with WWE I was the best of the best and even you knew that well obviously you knew that you were so obsessed with me that everywhere I turned your disgusting little pig like face was right there with your beady eyes telling me how amazing I was and that you worshiped the ground I walked upon.

Trish then laughs at how pathetic Mickie really was back then.

You haven't changed a bit Mickie, you still look the exactly same and act the same just you are trying to hide it all under this new personality.

Trish skips about pretending to be Mickie

Oh look at me, I'm Mickie James. I can jump so high and I am the champion look at me go!

Trish stops and locks dead straight into Mickie's eyes.

No! You make yourself look worse and worse as the days go on, at least back when you turned on me and turned into a total crazy bitch you had some guts and real attitude on you but now. Look at you Mickie, you are a washed up wanna be version of myself.

*A masked lady comes up to the deep convo Trish and Mickie are having and stands there motionless*

"Well I know how to solve all of your problems, unlike you two, I myself have a ton of in ring experience and some title reigns, I am Velvet Sky's "Lacky" but not really... what SHE doesn't know is that the other masked diva was Rayne, and I have yet to be revealed..."

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:17 pm

Kane

*backstage walking around in a dark area*

AJ Lee

*walking around backstage in her christmas outfit*

Smackdown GM

*still hidden in his office waiting to debut this Friday*

Shark Boy

*walking around like he's all that*
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

AJ Lee

Smackdown GM

Shark Boy

The World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes is walking around until he bumps into Shark Boy.

"Oh you..."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:23 pm

RED wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Kane

AJ Lee

Smackdown GM

Shark Boy

The World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes is walking around until he bumps into Shark Boy.

"Oh you..."

Shark Boy

"Whats up man!?"

*reaches up to give him a high five*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0
Page 35 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next