The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0

Go down 
+16
Akash
Mesa
SP
White guy
Nova
StrizzySterling
noeleen phoenix
RED
American Wolf
Karl
Styles
Jericho
LegendOfCasey
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:14 pm

OT: anyone wanna rp?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:15 pm

[Daniel Bryan is walking down the hallway with his "everyone taps out" shirt on, when he is stopped by Kane]
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:19 pm

John TPA wrote:
[Daniel Bryan is walking down the hallway with his "everyone taps out" shirt on, when he is stopped by Kane]

Kane

*Kane glares at him through his new mask, not saying a word he tilts his head at Bryan*

OT: awesome haha thanks John
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:32 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
John TPA wrote:

Kane

*Kane glares at him through his new mask, not saying a word he tilts his head at Bryan*

[Bryan crosses his arms and smiles]

"Big Red Monster Kane... it a shame you lost your tag team championships to those pesky gang members but me I am almost ready to win the World Championship but first I have to go through two other guys to get that win and then I need to go through the champ to win the title. But Kane how about you man? What are your plans now?"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:40 pm

John TPA wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
John TPA wrote:

Kane

"Big Red Monster Kane... it a shame you lost your tag team championships to those pesky gang members but me I am almost ready to win the World Championship but first I have to go through two other guys to get that win and then I need to go through the champ to win the title. But Kane how about you man? What are your plans now?"

Kane

"The Tag Team Championships are a thing in the past...Matt Morgan was as pathetic as a child begging for candy. My plans now?"

*Kane gives his signature evil smirk*

"To become the monster I once was...to wreak havoc, and feed on the fear of my opponents! It seems like the World Championship is everyones prize, but my eyes are set on King of the Ring. Those...those are my plans now."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:01 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
John TPA wrote:

Kane

Kane

"The Tag Team Championships are a thing in the past...Matt Morgan was as pathetic as a child begging for candy. My plans now?"

"To become the monster I once was...to wreak havoc, and feed on the fear of my opponents! It seems like the World Championship is everyones prize, but my eyes are set on King of the Ring. Those...those are my plans now."

[Daniel nods still not showing any fear]

"Well that is fine and dandy but seriously why did you even team up Morgan? He was holding you back so much. Now you are behind the eight ball. You have no chance to get a shot at the World Championship at this point in time.. How does that feel? How do you plan on changing that? Sure you could go around and rock the boat but that won't get you anywhere with the high ups. You see I know how the higher ups work. They want the older guys like yourself to shine and give us younger guys like me tips and such, but it seems you are not getting any of that treatment. You were tagging for flip sakes. Pretty amusing Kane..."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:08 pm

John TPA wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
John TPA wrote:

Kane

Kane

[Daniel nods still not showing any fear]

"Well that is fine and dandy but seriously why did you even team up Morgan? He was holding you back so much. Now you are behind the eight ball. You have no chance to get a shot at the World Championship at this point in time.. How does that feel? How do you plan on changing that? Sure you could go around and rock the boat but that won't get you anywhere with the high ups. You see I know how the higher ups work. They want the older guys like yourself to shine and give us younger guys like me tips and such, but it seems you are not getting any of that treatment. You were tagging for flip sakes. Pretty amusing Kane..."

Kane

*Kane rips his towel off his head revealing his whole mask*

"The higher ups? Do you know who I am Daniel Bryan? Do you remember what has happened to people...when I don't get my way? If you think for one second that I go by the rules of General Managers...and even Eric Bischoff you are sadly mistaken! I do what I want...and when I want."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:48 pm

-Live from Toronto, Ontario, Canada-

AJ Styles and El Generico stand in the ring with grins on their faces as Smackdown kicks off. They tell the WWE Universe that Hulk Hogan made the right decision in putting the two of them in the World Heavyweight Championship Match at King Of The Ring and can’t wait to bring back the gold. They continue to talk about the World Heavyweight Championship Match until El mentions that, tonight, he faces Christian in a Qualifier Match for the King Of The Ring Tournament and after defeating him he will be the first man in history to win the World Heavyweight Championship and become the King Of The Ring on the same night. At this point, Christian comes out with the Intercontinental Championship around his waist and tells these two men that they might as well end their dreams of becoming the next World Heavyweight Champion right now because at King Of The Ring he will become the first man in history to not only hold both the World Heavyweight Championship and Intercontinental Championship but will also become the first man in history to win the World Heavyweight Championship and become King Of The Ring on the same night; not El Generico. El gets in Christian’s face, telling him that he has no chance and that is he going to show him right now! AJ gets out of the ring, leaving El and Christian inside ready for their match.

El Generico w/ AJ Styles v Christian © ~ King Of The Ring Qualifier ~ Non-Title

Quote :
El goes straight on the offensive when the bell rings, hitting Christian with multiple kicks to his legs. El goes to kick Christian in the head but Christian manages to avoid it before rolling up El for a 2 count. Both men get back to their feet and Christian goes for a clothesline but El ducks underneath before springing off the ropes for an elbow, only for Christian to duck underneath. El hits the mat hard and Christian goes for the cover, just to get another two count. Christian gets up, evidently frustrated, and is soon joined by El. The two lock up and Christian gets El in a headlock only to be pushed away by El. El then follows this up with a huge superkick before dropping down and making the cover.

Christian just manages to kick out but looks to be dazed. El drags Christian to his feet and gets him in position for the Spike Brainbuster. Christian manages to hook his leg around El’s, making it impossible for El to lift him. Christian punches El in the midsection, forcing him to let go, before spinning him around. Christian hooks the arms of El and turns him around in position for the Killswitch but El breaks free before rolling Christian up.

1..2..3!

Spoiler:

After the match El Generico celebrates with AJ Styles as Christian walks up the ramp with the Intercontinental Championship in his hand. He screams at the two men in the ring that he will get them back at King Of The Ring before turning and walking backstage.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:56 pm

Smackdown comes back on the air with Dolph Ziggler standing in the ring, ready for action. After a few moments of waiting, pyro explodes on the stage as an angry Kane storms out. He wastes no time in walking down the ramp, obviously still angry over losing the WWE Tag Team Championships last week. He slides in the ring and tells the referee to get this match started.

Dolph Ziggler v Kane ~ King Of The Ring Qualifier

Quote :
Kane goes straight on the attack of Ziggler and takes him down with a hard right hand. Kane drops down on top of a downed Ziggler and rains down on him with punch after punch to the head. The referee begins his five count and Kane continues to lay into Ziggler until the count of 4. Kane gets up and walks around in a circle until Ziggler gets up. Kane goes straight back to attack but Ziggler sees him coming and hits him with a quick dropkick to the knee, bringing him down to his lever. Ziggler then grabs the head of Kane and nails a DDT. Ziggler goes for a cover but Kane powers out at 1 and quickly gets back to his feet. Kane swats away a dropkick attempt from Ziggler and goes for a big boot but Ziggler manages to duck underneath this. Ziggler crawls over to the ropes and rolls to the outside to regain his composure. Kane doesn’t give him the chance and steps out of the ring. Kane begins to chase Ziggler but Ziggler quickly rolls in the ring before sliding out of the opposite side. The referee turns to watch Kane get in the ring after him and doesn’t see Ziggler pull a pair of brass knuckles out of his trunks. Kane walks over to the ropes and reaches out to grab Ziggler but Ziggler nails him with the brass knucks on the jaw, sending him crashing back into the ring. Ziggler slips off the knucks and drops them on the ground before sliding in the ring and making the cover.

1..2..3!

Spoiler:

Ziggler gets to his feet and raises his arm in the air as Kane lies on the ground, holding his jaw. Kane gets to his feet and an unsuspecting Ziggler turns into a Chokeslam from Kane. The fans cheer as Kane stands over the fallen body of Ziggler.

Hulk Hogan sits in his office watching the events unfold in the ring, obviously impressed. He turns away from the monitor and makes a phone call but the camera is unable to pick up what he is saying. He turns back to the monitor as Mr Kennedy and Alex Riley are making their way down the ramp.

Kennedy and Riley stand in the ring, talking strategy, as KO Inc slowly walk down the ramp. Khali gets in the ring first and walks over to his corner before being joined by Tarver.

Mr Kennedy & Alex Riley v KO Inc

Quote :
Tarver and Riley start things off by locking up in the centre with Riley getting Tarver in a headlock. Tarver fights out and pushes Riley away before tagging in Khali. Khali gets in and grabs Riley by the head before throwing him back. Riley gets up but walks right into a huge boot from Khali. Riley attempts to crawl to his corner but Khali stands on his foot, making sure he can’t move. Tarver sees an opportunity and drops down from the apron and sneaks around to the other side of the ring. He drags Kennedy off of the apron while Khali gets Riley up in position for the Khali Plunge. Tarver throws Kennedy into the steel steps before running around the ring and getting back up in his corner. Khali nails the Khali Plunge on Riley but instead of going for the cover, he tags in Tarver. Khali hoists Riley to his feet and gets him in the Vise Grip as Tarver gets in the ring. Riley screams out in pain but is soon silenced as Tarver knocks him out with the Kill Shot. Khali releases his grip and Riley slumps to the ground, giving Tarver the opportunity to make the cover.

1..2..3!

Spoiler:

Tarver gets back to his feet and slaps the chest of Khali as he glares out at the fans. The referee gingerly raises their arms in victory as the camera shows Riley unconscious in the ring and Kennedy outside holding his shoulder in pain. KO Inc leave the ring and walk backstage, obviously proud of what they just done.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:02 pm

Smackdown comes back on the air with Hulk Hogan sitting behind his desk. He informs the fans that Mr Kennedy came to him during the commercial break and has requested a Falls Count Anywhere Match against KO Inc at King Of The Ring. Hulk also says that Kennedy has chosen his partner and it will be... DANIEL BRYAN!

Batista v JBL ~ King Of The Ring Qualifier

Quote :
Batista goes for a clothesline to JBL straight off the bat but JBL avoids it before rebounding off the ropes and taking down Batista with a shoulder block. The fans cheer JBL as he goes for the cover but Batista quickly powers out before the count of 1. Both men get back to their feet and JBL throws a hard right which sends Batista reeling but Batista uses the momentum of JBL’s shot to bounce off the ropes and nail a spear out of nowhere. Batista goes for the cover but JBL kicks out at a count of 2. The two men get to their feet and lock up once again, with Batista throwing JBL across the ring. JBL holds his back in pain while he staggers to his feet. He gets up and avoids an attack from Batista and follows up with a kick to the midsection. JBL smashes Batista over the back before pushing him into the corner. He hits him with a right hand to the jaw and follows it up with a left. Batista seems groggy and JBL looks to take advantage of this and pulls Batista into the centre of the ring. He gets him in position for the JBL Bomb but Batista powers out and throws JBL over his shoulders. Batista walks over to the ropes and begins to shake them before giving JBL the thumbs down. He drags JBL up and gets him in position for the Batista Bomb but JBL slips out. Batista walks over to pick JBL up but JBL punches him in the midsection before ducking passed him. He gets to his feet and charges off the ropes before hitting Batista with a big Clothesline From Hell. Batista falls to the mat and manages to roll under the bottom rope. JBL goes to go after him but the referee pulls him away. The referee begins to check on Batista and JBL stands at the opposite ropes. The fans begin to boo as Dolph Ziggler is seen running down the ramp wearing a freshly ironed suit. He drops to the ground and begins to crawl around the ring as the referee walks over to have a word with JBL. Dolph make sure the referee isn’t looking before taking brass knuckles from his pocket and handing slipping them on the right hand of Batista. Batista begins to come to and realise that he has the brass knucks on. JBL walks over and drags him to his feet but Batista comes out of nowhere with a huge right hand. JBL falls to the mat straight away and Batista drops down, making the cover.

1..2..3!

Spoiler:

Batista gets to his feet as the referee rings the bell and straightaway walks over to the ropes. He takes off the knucks and drops them to the ground, right next to Ziggler, who is still hiding from the referee. Ziggler picks them up and slides them on as Batista turns and celebrates in the ring. JBL charges at him for a Clothesline From Hell but Batista drops to the mat and rolls out, getting out of harm’s way. JBL is too busy fuming after Batista that he doesn’t see Ziggler coming in behind him. The boos spark something in JBL’s mind and he turns but it is too late as Ziggler is waiting to clock him with the brass knucks. This second shot seems to knock out JBL and he falls to the mat and remains motionless. Dolph takes off the brass knucks and throws them down on JBL before leaving the ring. He heads backstage as a graphic pops up showing the current brackets for the King Of The Ring tournament.

After the commentators run through the King Of The Ring brackets, we go backstage where KO Inc inform everyone that they are ready for Kennedy and Bryan at King Of The Ring and after they win they expect a WWE Tag Team Championship Match and that if they don’t get it then they will just continue to make an example of the WWE roster.

Rhett Titus v Kurt Angle ~ King Of The Ring Tournament Qualifier

Quote :
Kurt Angle quickly takes control of the match and locks his arms around the waist of Rhett. He hoists Rhett up into the air and slams him back down to the mat to a small pop from the crowd. Angle rolls Rhett over on his back in order to go for a cover but Rhett kicks at him before rolling back onto his feet. Angle goes for a clothesline but Rhett manages to duck underneath and follows up with a spinning heel kick straight to the jaw of Angle. Rhett makes the cover but Angle quickly kicks out. Rhett pins Angle to the ground and begins to hit him over the head with rights and lefts before getting to his feet. He kicks Angle hard in the side of the body but is unable to continue his attack as the referee stands in his way. Angle uses this time to get back to his feet and stands at the ropes, awaiting the referee’s permission to continue. The referee steps away from Rhett and Angle charges straight at him, taking him down with a spear. Once Angle has Rhett down on the ground, he begins to lay into him with multiple right hands to the head. Rhett scrambles over to the ropes and manages to hook his legs to the bottom rope, causing the referee to drag Angle off of him. Rhett gets to his feet and waits for Angle to come at him before spitting in his face. The anger visibly begins to grow inside of Angle and Rhett dances around him, obviously mocking him. Angle turns and runs at Rhett but he jumps up and comes back down, kicking Angle back. This sparks an uncharacteristic cheer from the crowd as Angle falls into the middle rope. Angle gets up, getting even more frustrated, and turns as Rhett charges at him. Angle dodges an attack from Rhett before hooking his arms around the waist of Rhett. He picks him up for the German suplex but Rhett reverses it into a victory roll.

Angle just manages to kick out and Rhett instantly gets back to his feet. Angle gets up only a few seconds after Rhett and both men stare at each other from across the ring. They slowly step towards each other before meeting in the centre of the ring. Angle puts his hand up to lock up with Rhett but Rhett is having none of it and kicks Angle in the midsection and follows up with a kick to the face. Angle stumbles back and Rhett quickly snatches him before nailing the Sex-Factor. Rhett drags Angle to the centre of the ring and turns him into his back before running to the top rope. He flips off the fans before turning to Angle and diving down, nailing the Frog Splash.

1..2..3!

Spoiler:

Rhett gets to his feet, holding his abdomen but still with his arm raised in the air. He is announced as the winner and mockingly waves goodbye to Angle as he leaves the ring. He heads backstage as the current brackets in the King Of The Ring tournament pop up on the screen.

COMMERCIAL BREAK!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:05 pm

Smackdown comes back on the air with JBL standing by with Matt Striker. Matt asks him what he has to say about the actions of Dolph Ziggler and JBL informs Matt that he has spoken to Hulk Hogan and they have come to agreement that at King Of The Ring both himself and Dolph will be in a match. This won’t just be any match, however, as he will take on Dolph Ziggler within the confides of a STEEL CAGE!

AJ Styles, Daniel Bryan & Undertaker v Cody Rhodes ©, Bully Ray & Chris Jericho

Quote :
Styles and Ray start things off with Styles going to lock up with Ray only to be met with a cheap right hand. Ray follows up by locking Styles in a headlock, squeezing Styles’ head tighter and tighter. Styles begins to punch Ray in the back, looking for a way out but Ray backs Styles into the corner where Rhodes tags himself in. Rhodes goes straight to work on Styles, punching him in the head before moving onto the body. Ray steps out of the ring, dropping Styles to the ground in the process. Rhodes begins to viciously stomp all over the downed body of Styles as the fans begin to boo our World Heavyweight Champion. Rhodes takes a step back and glares out at the fans, showing a look of pure hatred cross his face. Styles stumbles to his feet and walks straight into a suplex from Rhodes. Rhodes gets to his feet and covers Styles.

Styles quickly kicks out and Rhodes gets back up, dragging Styles with him. Styles is thrusted into the corner and Rhodes charges at him for a dropkick but Styles moves out of the way, causing Rhodes to nail the top turnbuckle with a dropkick. Styles crawls over to his corner and tags in Bryan at the same time as Rhodes tags in Jericho. The two legal men charge at each other and Jericho goes for a clothesline only for Bryan to duck underneath and continue to charge into the corner, taking down Rhodes and Ray with a double dropkick. There is a loud pop as both men hit the ground hard but these cheers soon turn to boos as Bryan turns into a Codebreaker from Jericho. Jericho drags Bryan to the centre of the ring and makes the cover.

Styles gets in just on time and breaks up the count. Jericho gets to his feet and begins shouting abuse at Styles, obviously not happy with him breaking up the count. He shoves Styles and Styles stands for a moment, looking out at the booing fans. Styles turns back around shoves Jericho to huge cheers from the crowd, making him stumble right back into a roll up from Bryan.

Jericho manages to kick out just in time and gets back to his feet before Bryan. He drags Bryan to his feet and throws him into his own corner, making sure he hits Styles. Bryan reaches his hand up to tag in Undertaker but Taker punches him in the jaw before jumping off the apron. He walks backstage, leaving Bryan and Styles at a disadvantage. Styles tags himself in but before he can get in the ring, Ray drags him off the apron. He goes to punch him but Styles dodges it and instead throws him into the steel steps. However, he doesn’t see the second attack coming and is caught off guard as Rhodes comes out of nowhere and dropkicks him. Styles falls back into the steps and hits his head. Rhodes picks him up and throws him in the ring just as Jericho sends Bryan flying over the top rope. Rhodes drags Styles to the centre of the ring and whispers something to Jericho before stepping out onto the apron. Jericho walks over and tags in Rhodes who goes straight over and begins to stalk Styles. Styles gets up and Rhodes springs off the ropes, nailing the Beautiful Disaster Kick. Styles slumps to the mat and Rhodes grins out to the crowd which sparks boos from the crowd. Rhodes turns back to Styles and drags him to his feet. He goes behind him and gets him in the right position for the Cross Rhodes before nailing it. He rolls Styles onto his back and counts along with the referee as he makes the cover.

1..2..3!

Spoiler:

Rhodes gets back to his feet and yells at the referee to get his World Heavyweight Championship. The referee obliges and hands Rhodes the World Heavyweight Championship. He raises it into the air as Jericho and Ray come in to join him. Rhodes looks at both men and chuckles before leaving the ring. Jericho and Ray look after him before locking eyes in the ring. They look set to fight but Jericho winks at Ray before leaving the ring. He begins walking up the ramp but stops and turns back to Ray in the ring. The camera shows Ray in the ring, Jericho on the ramp and Rhodes standing on the stage. All three men continue to stare at each other as Smackdown goes off the air.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:23 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:

-Live from Toronto, Ontario, Canada-

AJ Styles and El Generico stand in the ring with grins on their faces as Smackdown kicks off. They tell the WWE Universe that Hulk Hogan made the right decision in putting the two of them in the World Heavyweight Championship Match at King Of The Ring and can’t wait to bring back the gold. They continue to talk about the World Heavyweight Championship Match until El mentions that, tonight, he faces Christian in a Qualifier Match for the King Of The Ring Tournament and after defeating him he will be the first man in history to win the World Heavyweight Championship and become the King Of The Ring on the same night. At this point, Christian comes out with the Intercontinental Championship around his waist and tells these two men that they might as well end their dreams of becoming the next World Heavyweight Champion right now because at King Of The Ring he will become the first man in history to not only hold both the World Heavyweight Championship and Intercontinental Championship but will also become the first man in history to win the World Heavyweight Championship and become King Of The Ring on the same night; not El Generico. El gets in Christian’s face, telling him that he has no chance and that is he going to show him right now! AJ gets out of the ring, leaving El and Christian inside ready for their match.

El Generico w/ AJ Styles v Christian © ~ King Of The Ring Qualifier ~ Non-Title

Quote :
El goes straight on the offensive when the bell rings, hitting Christian with multiple kicks to his legs. El goes to kick Christian in the head but Christian manages to avoid it before rolling up El for a 2 count. Both men get back to their feet and Christian goes for a clothesline but El ducks underneath before springing off the ropes for an elbow, only for Christian to duck underneath. El hits the mat hard and Christian goes for the cover, just to get another two count. Christian gets up, evidently frustrated, and is soon joined by El. The two lock up and Christian gets El in a headlock only to be pushed away by El. El then follows this up with a huge superkick before dropping down and making the cover.

Christian just manages to kick out but looks to be dazed. El drags Christian to his feet and gets him in position for the Spike Brainbuster. Christian manages to hook his leg around El’s, making it impossible for El to lift him. Christian punches El in the midsection, forcing him to let go, before spinning him around. Christian hooks the arms of El and turns him around in position for the Killswitch but El breaks free before rolling Christian up.

1..2..3!

Spoiler:

After the match El Generico celebrates with AJ Styles as Christian walks up the ramp with the Intercontinental Championship in his hand. He screams at the two men in the ring that he will get them back at King Of The Ring before turning and walking backstage.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Smackdown comes back on the air with Dolph Ziggler standing in the ring, ready for action. After a few moments of waiting, pyro explodes on the stage as an angry Kane storms out. He wastes no time in walking down the ramp, obviously still angry over losing the WWE Tag Team Championships last week. He slides in the ring and tells the referee to get this match started.

Dolph Ziggler v Kane ~ King Of The Ring Qualifier

Quote :
Kane goes straight on the attack of Ziggler and takes him down with a hard right hand. Kane drops down on top of a downed Ziggler and rains down on him with punch after punch to the head. The referee begins his five count and Kane continues to lay into Ziggler until the count of 4. Kane gets up and walks around in a circle until Ziggler gets up. Kane goes straight back to attack but Ziggler sees him coming and hits him with a quick dropkick to the knee, bringing him down to his lever. Ziggler then grabs the head of Kane and nails a DDT. Ziggler goes for a cover but Kane powers out at 1 and quickly gets back to his feet. Kane swats away a dropkick attempt from Ziggler and goes for a big boot but Ziggler manages to duck underneath this. Ziggler crawls over to the ropes and rolls to the outside to regain his composure. Kane doesn’t give him the chance and steps out of the ring. Kane begins to chase Ziggler but Ziggler quickly rolls in the ring before sliding out of the opposite side. The referee turns to watch Kane get in the ring after him and doesn’t see Ziggler pull a pair of brass knuckles out of his trunks. Kane walks over to the ropes and reaches out to grab Ziggler but Ziggler nails him with the brass knucks on the jaw, sending him crashing back into the ring. Ziggler slips off the knucks and drops them on the ground before sliding in the ring and making the cover.

1..2..3!

Spoiler:

Ziggler gets to his feet and raises his arm in the air as Kane lies on the ground, holding his jaw. Kane gets to his feet and an unsuspecting Ziggler turns into a Chokeslam from Kane. The fans cheer as Kane stands over the fallen body of Ziggler.

Hulk Hogan sits in his office watching the events unfold in the ring, obviously impressed. He turns away from the monitor and makes a phone call but the camera is unable to pick up what he is saying. He turns back to the monitor as Mr Kennedy and Alex Riley are making their way down the ramp.

Kennedy and Riley stand in the ring, talking strategy, as KO Inc slowly walk down the ramp. Khali gets in the ring first and walks over to his corner before being joined by Tarver.

Mr Kennedy & Alex Riley v KO Inc

Quote :
Tarver and Riley start things off by locking up in the centre with Riley getting Tarver in a headlock. Tarver fights out and pushes Riley away before tagging in Khali. Khali gets in and grabs Riley by the head before throwing him back. Riley gets up but walks right into a huge boot from Khali. Riley attempts to crawl to his corner but Khali stands on his foot, making sure he can’t move. Tarver sees an opportunity and drops down from the apron and sneaks around to the other side of the ring. He drags Kennedy off of the apron while Khali gets Riley up in position for the Khali Plunge. Tarver throws Kennedy into the steel steps before running around the ring and getting back up in his corner. Khali nails the Khali Plunge on Riley but instead of going for the cover, he tags in Tarver. Khali hoists Riley to his feet and gets him in the Vise Grip as Tarver gets in the ring. Riley screams out in pain but is soon silenced as Tarver knocks him out with the Kill Shot. Khali releases his grip and Riley slumps to the ground, giving Tarver the opportunity to make the cover.

1..2..3!

Spoiler:

Tarver gets back to his feet and slaps the chest of Khali as he glares out at the fans. The referee gingerly raises their arms in victory as the camera shows Riley unconscious in the ring and Kennedy outside holding his shoulder in pain. KO Inc leave the ring and walk backstage, obviously proud of what they just done.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Smackdown comes back on the air with Hulk Hogan sitting behind his desk. He informs the fans that Mr Kennedy came to him during the commercial break and has requested a Falls Count Anywhere Match against KO Inc at King Of The Ring. Hulk also says that Kennedy has chosen his partner and it will be... DANIEL BRYAN!

Batista v JBL ~ King Of The Ring Qualifier

Quote :
Batista goes for a clothesline to JBL straight off the bat but JBL avoids it before rebounding off the ropes and taking down Batista with a shoulder block. The fans cheer JBL as he goes for the cover but Batista quickly powers out before the count of 1. Both men get back to their feet and JBL throws a hard right which sends Batista reeling but Batista uses the momentum of JBL’s shot to bounce off the ropes and nail a spear out of nowhere. Batista goes for the cover but JBL kicks out at a count of 2. The two men get to their feet and lock up once again, with Batista throwing JBL across the ring. JBL holds his back in pain while he staggers to his feet. He gets up and avoids an attack from Batista and follows up with a kick to the midsection. JBL smashes Batista over the back before pushing him into the corner. He hits him with a right hand to the jaw and follows it up with a left. Batista seems groggy and JBL looks to take advantage of this and pulls Batista into the centre of the ring. He gets him in position for the JBL Bomb but Batista powers out and throws JBL over his shoulders. Batista walks over to the ropes and begins to shake them before giving JBL the thumbs down. He drags JBL up and gets him in position for the Batista Bomb but JBL slips out. Batista walks over to pick JBL up but JBL punches him in the midsection before ducking passed him. He gets to his feet and charges off the ropes before hitting Batista with a big Clothesline From Hell. Batista falls to the mat and manages to roll under the bottom rope. JBL goes to go after him but the referee pulls him away. The referee begins to check on Batista and JBL stands at the opposite ropes. The fans begin to boo as Dolph Ziggler is seen running down the ramp wearing a freshly ironed suit. He drops to the ground and begins to crawl around the ring as the referee walks over to have a word with JBL. Dolph make sure the referee isn’t looking before taking brass knuckles from his pocket and handing slipping them on the right hand of Batista. Batista begins to come to and realise that he has the brass knucks on. JBL walks over and drags him to his feet but Batista comes out of nowhere with a huge right hand. JBL falls to the mat straight away and Batista drops down, making the cover.

1..2..3!

Spoiler:

Batista gets to his feet as the referee rings the bell and straightaway walks over to the ropes. He takes off the knucks and drops them to the ground, right next to Ziggler, who is still hiding from the referee. Ziggler picks them up and slides them on as Batista turns and celebrates in the ring. JBL charges at him for a Clothesline From Hell but Batista drops to the mat and rolls out, getting out of harm’s way. JBL is too busy fuming after Batista that he doesn’t see Ziggler coming in behind him. The boos spark something in JBL’s mind and he turns but it is too late as Ziggler is waiting to clock him with the brass knucks. This second shot seems to knock out JBL and he falls to the mat and remains motionless. Dolph takes off the brass knucks and throws them down on JBL before leaving the ring. He heads backstage as a graphic pops up showing the current brackets for the King Of The Ring tournament.

After the commentators run through the King Of The Ring brackets, we go backstage where KO Inc inform everyone that they are ready for Kennedy and Bryan at King Of The Ring and after they win they expect a WWE Tag Team Championship Match and that if they don’t get it then they will just continue to make an example of the WWE roster.

Rhett Titus v Kurt Angle ~ King Of The Ring Tournament Qualifier

Quote :
Kurt Angle quickly takes control of the match and locks his arms around the waist of Rhett. He hoists Rhett up into the air and slams him back down to the mat to a small pop from the crowd. Angle rolls Rhett over on his back in order to go for a cover but Rhett kicks at him before rolling back onto his feet. Angle goes for a clothesline but Rhett manages to duck underneath and follows up with a spinning heel kick straight to the jaw of Angle. Rhett makes the cover but Angle quickly kicks out. Rhett pins Angle to the ground and begins to hit him over the head with rights and lefts before getting to his feet. He kicks Angle hard in the side of the body but is unable to continue his attack as the referee stands in his way. Angle uses this time to get back to his feet and stands at the ropes, awaiting the referee’s permission to continue. The referee steps away from Rhett and Angle charges straight at him, taking him down with a spear. Once Angle has Rhett down on the ground, he begins to lay into him with multiple right hands to the head. Rhett scrambles over to the ropes and manages to hook his legs to the bottom rope, causing the referee to drag Angle off of him. Rhett gets to his feet and waits for Angle to come at him before spitting in his face. The anger visibly begins to grow inside of Angle and Rhett dances around him, obviously mocking him. Angle turns and runs at Rhett but he jumps up and comes back down, kicking Angle back. This sparks an uncharacteristic cheer from the crowd as Angle falls into the middle rope. Angle gets up, getting even more frustrated, and turns as Rhett charges at him. Angle dodges an attack from Rhett before hooking his arms around the waist of Rhett. He picks him up for the German suplex but Rhett reverses it into a victory roll.

Angle just manages to kick out and Rhett instantly gets back to his feet. Angle gets up only a few seconds after Rhett and both men stare at each other from across the ring. They slowly step towards each other before meeting in the centre of the ring. Angle puts his hand up to lock up with Rhett but Rhett is having none of it and kicks Angle in the midsection and follows up with a kick to the face. Angle stumbles back and Rhett quickly snatches him before nailing the Sex-Factor. Rhett drags Angle to the centre of the ring and turns him into his back before running to the top rope. He flips off the fans before turning to Angle and diving down, nailing the Frog Splash.

1..2..3!

Spoiler:

Rhett gets to his feet, holding his abdomen but still with his arm raised in the air. He is announced as the winner and mockingly waves goodbye to Angle as he leaves the ring. He heads backstage as the current brackets in the King Of The Ring tournament pop up on the screen.

COMMERCIAL BREAK!

Smackdown comes back on the air with JBL standing by with Matt Striker. Matt asks him what he has to say about the actions of Dolph Ziggler and JBL informs Matt that he has spoken to Hulk Hogan and they have come to agreement that at King Of The Ring both himself and Dolph will be in a match. This won’t just be any match, however, as he will take on Dolph Ziggler within the confides of a STEEL CAGE!

AJ Styles, Daniel Bryan & Undertaker v Cody Rhodes ©, Bully Ray & Chris Jericho

Quote :
Styles and Ray start things off with Styles going to lock up with Ray only to be met with a cheap right hand. Ray follows up by locking Styles in a headlock, squeezing Styles’ head tighter and tighter. Styles begins to punch Ray in the back, looking for a way out but Ray backs Styles into the corner where Rhodes tags himself in. Rhodes goes straight to work on Styles, punching him in the head before moving onto the body. Ray steps out of the ring, dropping Styles to the ground in the process. Rhodes begins to viciously stomp all over the downed body of Styles as the fans begin to boo our World Heavyweight Champion. Rhodes takes a step back and glares out at the fans, showing a look of pure hatred cross his face. Styles stumbles to his feet and walks straight into a suplex from Rhodes. Rhodes gets to his feet and covers Styles.

Styles quickly kicks out and Rhodes gets back up, dragging Styles with him. Styles is thrusted into the corner and Rhodes charges at him for a dropkick but Styles moves out of the way, causing Rhodes to nail the top turnbuckle with a dropkick. Styles crawls over to his corner and tags in Bryan at the same time as Rhodes tags in Jericho. The two legal men charge at each other and Jericho goes for a clothesline only for Bryan to duck underneath and continue to charge into the corner, taking down Rhodes and Ray with a double dropkick. There is a loud pop as both men hit the ground hard but these cheers soon turn to boos as Bryan turns into a Codebreaker from Jericho. Jericho drags Bryan to the centre of the ring and makes the cover.

Styles gets in just on time and breaks up the count. Jericho gets to his feet and begins shouting abuse at Styles, obviously not happy with him breaking up the count. He shoves Styles and Styles stands for a moment, looking out at the booing fans. Styles turns back around shoves Jericho to huge cheers from the crowd, making him stumble right back into a roll up from Bryan.

Jericho manages to kick out just in time and gets back to his feet before Bryan. He drags Bryan to his feet and throws him into his own corner, making sure he hits Styles. Bryan reaches his hand up to tag in Undertaker but Taker punches him in the jaw before jumping off the apron. He walks backstage, leaving Bryan and Styles at a disadvantage. Styles tags himself in but before he can get in the ring, Ray drags him off the apron. He goes to punch him but Styles dodges it and instead throws him into the steel steps. However, he doesn’t see the second attack coming and is caught off guard as Rhodes comes out of nowhere and dropkicks him. Styles falls back into the steps and hits his head. Rhodes picks him up and throws him in the ring just as Jericho sends Bryan flying over the top rope. Rhodes drags Styles to the centre of the ring and whispers something to Jericho before stepping out onto the apron. Jericho walks over and tags in Rhodes who goes straight over and begins to stalk Styles. Styles gets up and Rhodes springs off the ropes, nailing the Beautiful Disaster Kick. Styles slumps to the mat and Rhodes grins out to the crowd which sparks boos from the crowd. Rhodes turns back to Styles and drags him to his feet. He goes behind him and gets him in the right position for the Cross Rhodes before nailing it. He rolls Styles onto his back and counts along with the referee as he makes the cover.

1..2..3!

Spoiler:

Rhodes gets back to his feet and yells at the referee to get his World Heavyweight Championship. The referee obliges and hands Rhodes the World Heavyweight Championship. He raises it into the air as Jericho and Ray come in to join him. Rhodes looks at both men and chuckles before leaving the ring. Jericho and Ray look after him before locking eyes in the ring. They look set to fight but Jericho winks at Ray before leaving the ring. He begins walking up the ramp but stops and turns back to Ray in the ring. The camera shows Ray in the ring, Jericho on the ramp and Rhodes standing on the stage. All three men continue to stare at each other as Smackdown goes off the air.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:30 pm

Granger add these two matches to the KOTR Match Card:

Dolph Ziggler v JBL ~ Steel Cage
KO Inc v Mr Kennedy & Daniel Bryan ~ Falls Count Anywhere
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:32 pm

In fact the partner is now being changed from Daniel Bryan to Bobby Lashley.

Sorry for the confusion!
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:06 am

Granger add these two matches to the KOTR Match Card:

Dolph Ziggler v JBL ~ Steel Cage
KO Inc v Mr Kennedy & Daniel Bryan ~ Falls Count Anywhere

And also, Brock Lesnar vs John Cena.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:22 pm

AJ Lee

*just finishing up a work out, decides to stay at the gym to train in the ring*
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:25 pm

Madison Rayne arrives at the arena, with a rather large smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:42 pm

Killer Queen wrote:

AJ Lee

*walks out of the gym and nearly bumps into Madison*

"Oh, hey sorry Madison!"
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:56 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:

AJ Lee

"Oh, hey sorry Madison!"

Her once large smirk quickly disapears.

MADISON RAYNE: Oh, you're sorry? Yeah, I bet you are.. You very well should be and you know what, AJ? I'm sorry too. I'm sorry that you have to go through every knowing that you'll never be anything. I'm sorry that you roam around everyday just like you're doing now, making pathetic attempts at trying to start conversation because you're just so socially akward you just don't know any other way of doing so.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:10 pm

Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:

AJ Lee

"Oh, hey sorry Madison!"

MADISON RAYNE: Oh, you're sorry? Yeah, I bet you are.. You very well should be and you know what, AJ? I'm sorry too. I'm sorry that you have to go through every knowing that you'll never be anything. I'm sorry that you roam around everyday just like you're doing now, making pathetic attempts at trying to start conversation because you're just so socially akward you just don't know any other way of doing so.

AJ Lee

*a confused and disgusted looks comes up on AJ as she crosses her arms and flips her hair to her side*

"Are you seriously kidding me!? The only one who that I see that hasn't done anything since getting here is you Madison...I just got done busting my butt in the gym. And being socially akward? What the heck are you talking about? I don't understand your problem...you sound just like Velvet did!"

*AJ cracks a confident smile*

"You don't really want your butt kicked do you?"
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:15 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:

AJ Lee

"Oh, hey sorry Madison!"

AJ Lee

*a confused and disgusted looks comes up on AJ as she crosses her arms and flips her hair to her side*

"Are you seriously kidding me!? The only one who that I see that hasn't done anything since getting here is you Madison...I just got done busting my butt in the gym. And being socially akward? What the heck are you talking about? I don't understand your problem...you sound just like Velvet did!"

MADISON RAYNE: What are you going to kick my but with? You're little scrawny arms, AJ? Really? Give me a break. You have the body of a twelve year old, you couldn't even break a twig if you gave it your all. You're a pathetic excuse for a wrestler, and I haven't done anything? Newflash you dumb anorexic little girl, I just got here and in due time you'll see just what exactly I'm capable of. You've been busting your but in the gym? Good for you, but I hate to be the one to break it to you but..

She bits her lip, and says with a laugh.

MADISON RAYNE: I don't really think all that hard work is really paying off because you're still what you have been since you entered this industry, a joke. The way you carry yourself says it all.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:20 pm

Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:

AJ Lee

"Oh, hey sorry Madison!"

AJ Lee

MADISON RAYNE: What are you going to kick my but with? You're little scrawny arms, AJ? Really? Give me a break. You have the body of a twelve year old, you couldn't even break a twig if you gave it your all. You're a pathetic excuse for a wrestler, and I haven't done anything? Newflash you dumb anorexic little girl, I just got here and in due time you'll see just what exactly I'm capable of. You've been busting your but in the gym? Good for you, but I hate to be the one to break it to you but..

MADISON RAYNE: I don't really think all that hard work is really paying off because you're still what you have been since you entered this industry, a joke. The way you carry yourself says it all.

AJ Lee

*bites her lip and looks down, but quickly looks back up at Madison and gets eye to eye with her and speaks softly*

"If you seriously think you're going to punk me down right now...you are making the most iconic joke I've ever heard. It seems like you need a change in attitude Rayne...so you know what. I challenge you to a match on Nitro this Monday."
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:25 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:

AJ Lee

"Oh, hey sorry Madison!"

AJ Lee

AJ Lee

*bites her lip and looks down, but quickly looks back up at Madison and gets eye to eye with her and speaks softly*

"If you seriously think you're going to punk me down right now...you are making the most iconic joke I've ever heard. It seems like you need a change in attitude Rayne...so you know what. I challenge you to a match on Nitro this Monday."

Madison bursts out in laughter. She shakes her head with a smirk on her face.

MADISON RAYNE: You're challenging me? Are you sure about that.. AJ? Do you really want to humilate yourself like that all over you not being able to handle the truth? You know what they say.. honesty is the best policy, so I'm sorry if hearing the truth hurts. You see, me and you, we're in two different leagues. You're someone who strives to be great, be a champion and I'm someone who's already reached greatness. I've been there, done that but if you really want it. I mean, if you really want to go toe to toe with me.. a multiple time champion then you consider it done. You can also consider all your chances of ever being anything in this company.. done aswell.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:32 pm

Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:

AJ Lee

"Oh, hey sorry Madison!"

AJ Lee

AJ Lee

MADISON RAYNE: You're challenging me? Are you sure about that.. AJ? Do you really want to humilate yourself like that all over you not being able to handle the truth? You know what they say.. honesty is the best policy, so I'm sorry if hearing the truth hurts. You see, me and you, we're in two different leagues. You're someone who strives to be great, be a champion and I'm someone who's already reached greatness. I've been there, done that but if you really want it. I mean, if you really want to go toe to toe with me.. a multiple time champion then you consider it done. You can also consider all your chances of ever being anything in this company.. done aswell.

AJ Lee

"That's real cute Madison...wanting to end a career? That's real motivation right there! Make's you want to pat yourself on the back doesn't it?"

*AJ pats herself on the back poking at Madison*

"Madison...I've got a heck of a lot more heart and courage than you give me credit for! So come this Monday Night...let's just say, I'm going to light things up! I'm going to kick a little respect into your face!"
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:38 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:

AJ Lee

"Oh, hey sorry Madison!"

AJ Lee

AJ Lee

AJ Lee

"That's real cute Madison...wanting to end a career? That's real motivation right there! Make's you want to pat yourself on the back doesn't it?"

*AJ pats herself on the back poking at Madison*

"Madison...I've got a heck of a lot more heart and courage than you give me credit for! So come this Monday Night...let's just say, I'm going to light things up! I'm going to kick a little respect into your face!"

MADISON RAYNE: It's all fun and games for you to tell me all you want in thousands of different ways that you're going to kick my but. Although at the end of the day we all know who the better wrestler is, and it's not you. It's the person who's a held a women's championship three times and longer than anyone has. So you can talk all you want, we can go back and forth all day but we all know the truth AJ. So really, just save your breath and march your but right back into the gym because in order to even last more than two minutes with me you're going to have to go through some hard training, sweetheart.

With a final smile, Madison walked past AJ and down the hall. The amount of annoyance built up in Madison was off the charts. She somehow controlled herself. Throughout the whole conversation Madison had thoughts of just ending her there. If there was one thing Madison didn't like, it was everyone AJ stood for and was.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0
Page 14 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 41  Next