The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0

Go down 
+16
Akash
Mesa
SP
White guy
Nova
StrizzySterling
noeleen phoenix
RED
American Wolf
Karl
Styles
Jericho
LegendOfCasey
Oriadon
Bleed Green
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 28 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:15 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Madison Rayne arrives at the arena, with a rather large smirk on her face.

AJ Lee

*walks out of the gym and nearly bumps into Madison*

"Oh, hey sorry Madison!"

Her once large smirk quickly disapears.

MADISON RAYNE: Oh, you're sorry? Yeah, I bet you are.. You very well should be and you know what, AJ? I'm sorry too. I'm sorry that you have to go through every knowing that you'll never be anything. I'm sorry that you roam around everyday just like you're doing now, making pathetic attempts at trying to start conversation because you're just so socially akward you just don't know any other way of doing so.

AJ Lee

*a confused and disgusted looks comes up on AJ as she crosses her arms and flips her hair to her side*

"Are you seriously kidding me!? The only one who that I see that hasn't done anything since getting here is you Madison...I just got done busting my butt in the gym. And being socially akward? What the heck are you talking about? I don't understand your problem...you sound just like Velvet did!"

*AJ cracks a confident smile*

"You don't really want your butt kicked do you?"

MADISON RAYNE: What are you going to kick my but with? You're little scrawny arms, AJ? Really? Give me a break. You have the body of a twelve year old, you couldn't even break a twig if you gave it your all. You're a pathetic excuse for a wrestler, and I haven't done anything? Newflash you dumb anorexic little girl, I just got here and in due time you'll see just what exactly I'm capable of. You've been busting your but in the gym? Good for you, but I hate to be the one to break it to you but..

She bits her lip, and says with a laugh.

MADISON RAYNE: I don't really think all that hard work is really paying off because you're still what you have been since you entered this industry, a joke. The way you carry yourself says it all.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:20 pm

Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:

AJ Lee

"Oh, hey sorry Madison!"

MADISON RAYNE: Oh, you're sorry? Yeah, I bet you are.. You very well should be and you know what, AJ? I'm sorry too. I'm sorry that you have to go through every knowing that you'll never be anything. I'm sorry that you roam around everyday just like you're doing now, making pathetic attempts at trying to start conversation because you're just so socially akward you just don't know any other way of doing so.

AJ Lee

*a confused and disgusted looks comes up on AJ as she crosses her arms and flips her hair to her side*

"Are you seriously kidding me!? The only one who that I see that hasn't done anything since getting here is you Madison...I just got done busting my butt in the gym. And being socially akward? What the heck are you talking about? I don't understand your problem...you sound just like Velvet did!"

MADISON RAYNE: What are you going to kick my but with? You're little scrawny arms, AJ? Really? Give me a break. You have the body of a twelve year old, you couldn't even break a twig if you gave it your all. You're a pathetic excuse for a wrestler, and I haven't done anything? Newflash you dumb anorexic little girl, I just got here and in due time you'll see just what exactly I'm capable of. You've been busting your but in the gym? Good for you, but I hate to be the one to break it to you but..

MADISON RAYNE: I don't really think all that hard work is really paying off because you're still what you have been since you entered this industry, a joke. The way you carry yourself says it all.

AJ Lee

*bites her lip and looks down, but quickly looks back up at Madison and gets eye to eye with her and speaks softly*

"If you seriously think you're going to punk me down right now...you are making the most iconic joke I've ever heard. It seems like you need a change in attitude Rayne...so you know what. I challenge you to a match on Nitro this Monday."
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:25 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:

AJ Lee

"Oh, hey sorry Madison!"

AJ Lee

AJ Lee

*bites her lip and looks down, but quickly looks back up at Madison and gets eye to eye with her and speaks softly*

"If you seriously think you're going to punk me down right now...you are making the most iconic joke I've ever heard. It seems like you need a change in attitude Rayne...so you know what. I challenge you to a match on Nitro this Monday."

Madison bursts out in laughter. She shakes her head with a smirk on her face.

MADISON RAYNE: You're challenging me? Are you sure about that.. AJ? Do you really want to humilate yourself like that all over you not being able to handle the truth? You know what they say.. honesty is the best policy, so I'm sorry if hearing the truth hurts. You see, me and you, we're in two different leagues. You're someone who strives to be great, be a champion and I'm someone who's already reached greatness. I've been there, done that but if you really want it. I mean, if you really want to go toe to toe with me.. a multiple time champion then you consider it done. You can also consider all your chances of ever being anything in this company.. done aswell.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:32 pm

Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:

AJ Lee

"Oh, hey sorry Madison!"

AJ Lee

AJ Lee

MADISON RAYNE: You're challenging me? Are you sure about that.. AJ? Do you really want to humilate yourself like that all over you not being able to handle the truth? You know what they say.. honesty is the best policy, so I'm sorry if hearing the truth hurts. You see, me and you, we're in two different leagues. You're someone who strives to be great, be a champion and I'm someone who's already reached greatness. I've been there, done that but if you really want it. I mean, if you really want to go toe to toe with me.. a multiple time champion then you consider it done. You can also consider all your chances of ever being anything in this company.. done aswell.

AJ Lee

"That's real cute Madison...wanting to end a career? That's real motivation right there! Make's you want to pat yourself on the back doesn't it?"

*AJ pats herself on the back poking at Madison*

"Madison...I've got a heck of a lot more heart and courage than you give me credit for! So come this Monday Night...let's just say, I'm going to light things up! I'm going to kick a little respect into your face!"
Back to top Go down
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:38 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Killer Queen wrote:

AJ Lee

"Oh, hey sorry Madison!"

AJ Lee

AJ Lee

AJ Lee

"That's real cute Madison...wanting to end a career? That's real motivation right there! Make's you want to pat yourself on the back doesn't it?"

*AJ pats herself on the back poking at Madison*

"Madison...I've got a heck of a lot more heart and courage than you give me credit for! So come this Monday Night...let's just say, I'm going to light things up! I'm going to kick a little respect into your face!"

MADISON RAYNE: It's all fun and games for you to tell me all you want in thousands of different ways that you're going to kick my but. Although at the end of the day we all know who the better wrestler is, and it's not you. It's the person who's a held a women's championship three times and longer than anyone has. So you can talk all you want, we can go back and forth all day but we all know the truth AJ. So really, just save your breath and march your but right back into the gym because in order to even last more than two minutes with me you're going to have to go through some hard training, sweetheart.

With a final smile, Madison walked past AJ and down the hall. The amount of annoyance built up in Madison was off the charts. She somehow controlled herself. Throughout the whole conversation Madison had thoughts of just ending her there. If there was one thing Madison didn't like, it was everyone AJ stood for and was.

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:44 pm

AJ Lee

*watches Madison walk off, feeling confident for when they finally go one on one*
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:45 pm

UPDATES WILL BE TONIGHT!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:00 pm

Heading to my dads in 2 hours or so, to get some shit. When I get back, Ill have my laptop back from the shop, since he got it from the shop from me. Then I will have Photoshop Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:17 pm

Booker T
Booker T is currently in a meeting with the Board of Directors, involving his contract. Rumors have been going around that Booker T may be fired. Also, names have been spreading like a wild-fire, on who is going to be replacing Booker T if he IS fired.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:11 pm

John Cena
1/2 of the WWE Tag Team Champions Sheamus
World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes
The Game Triple H
And the General Manager of Monday night Nitro Mark Henry

are all in the arena.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:30 pm

Smackdown Survey!

How would you rank this week's Smackdown?

A
B
C
D

What was your favorite Match on Smackdown?

A) El Generico v Christian
B) Dolph Ziggler v Kane
C) Mr Kennedy & Alex Riley v KO Inc
D) Batista v JBL
E) Rhett Titus v Kurt Angle
F) AJ Styles, Daniel Bryan & Undertaker v Bully Ray, Chris Jericho & Cody Rhodes

What was your favorite moment on Smackdown?

A) Kane takes out Dolph Ziggler following Ziggler cheating to win
B) Dolph Ziggler costs JBL his match against Batista
C) Rhett Titus pulls out a huge upset over Kurt Angle
D) Undertaker walks out on his partners during the Main Event
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:34 pm

SP wrote:
Booker T
Booker T is currently in a meeting with the Board of Directors, involving his contract. Rumors have been going around that Booker T may be fired. Also, names have been spreading like a wild-fire, on who is going to be replacing Booker T if he IS fired.

*Bookers cell phones rings in the middle of this conference*
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:43 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Smackdown Survey!

A
B
C
D

B) Dolph Ziggler v Kane
D) Batista v JBL
F) AJ Styles, Daniel Bryan & Undertaker v Bully Ray, Chris Jericho & Cody Rhodes

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:30 pm

Smackdown Survey!

A
B
C
D

B) Dolph Ziggler v Kane
D) Batista v JBL

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:32 pm

AJ Lee

*walking around backstage in her plaid wrestling attire*

Kane

*furious about losing on Smackdown, and ready to take on anyone*
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:49 pm

The Rated R Superstar arrives

Kofi Kingston arrives

Rhett Titus arrives

Samoa Joe arrives

Stone Cold in his office
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:30 pm

This week on Friday Night Smackdown!

Main Event! ~ Non-Title
Cody Rhodes (c) v Kane

Intercontinental Championship
Christian (c) v AJ Styles

King Of The Ring Quarter Finals
Batista v Rhett Titus

Grudge Match ~ Loser Leaves Smackdown/Winner In #1 Contenders Match At King Of The Ring
Undertaker v Daniel Bryan

King Of The Ring Quarter Finals
El Generico v Dolph Ziggler

King Of The Ring Warm Up
Bobby Lashley w/ Mr Kennedy v The Great Khali w/ Michael Tarver
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:33 pm

Kane

*see's the Smackdown match card posted on the GM's bulletin*

"Cody Rhodes..."

OT: what masked attire should I use for Kane, I can't decide!!!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:39 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 Kane-1

That one.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:41 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 Kane-1

That one.

I was leaning toward that one, or the classic reverse attire with the all black and red flames on it. but you've helped me reach my decision. promo with Kane using that attire will be tomorrow Smile somehow his hair magically grew back ;p
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:32 am

Smackdown Survey!

A
B
C
D

B) Dolph Ziggler v Kane
D) Batista v JBL

.ηovα. wrote:
SP wrote:
Booker T

*Bookers cell phones rings in the middle of this conference*

Booker T
Booker T rejects the call, then texts under the table. To the unknown number.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:45 am

Does anybody want to write a Match for King Of The Ring?
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:11 am

Trish Stratus
In the gym trying to train with her injury for got on RAW.

Kaitlyn
Eating a salad backstage and chatting to some of the staff about NXT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Killer Queen
Jobber
Jobber
Killer Queen

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:09 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus

Kaitlyn

Madison enters the gym with a water bottle in hand dressed in shorts and a sports bra. She walks towards Trish's direction and she notices she's in some pain as she's training. Madison starts up a conversation.

MADISON RAYNE:It's a real shame what happened to you on Monday. That's one thing I can't stand when people don't know how to have a good old school wrestling match. It's kind of ridiclous that it's rare to have one, but you know what happened might be a sign.. you know, to maybe hang up your wrestling boots and call it a career.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:12 pm

Killer Queen wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Trish Stratus

Kaitlyn

Madison enters the gym with a water bottle in hand dressed in shorts and a sports bra. She walks towards Trish's direction and she notices she's in some pain as she's training. Madison starts up a conversation.

MADISON RAYNE:It's a real shame what happened to you on Monday. That's what thing I can't stand when people don't know how to have a good old school wrestling match. It's kind of ridiclous that it's rare to have one, but you know what happened might be a sign.. you know, to maybe hang up your wrestling boots and call it a career.
Trish Stratus

Call it a career? Madison, I don't know what little world you are living in but we all know that my career never ends, even at the age of 70 I will still be kicking ass in the ring, I am quite like Mae Young, expect I got alot more in my career than she ever will.

Trish Gets off the machine and wipes it down. Holding her head injury as she does so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0 - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 4.0
Page 15 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 28 ... 41  Next