The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0

Go down 
+26
RED
Michael
Goblin
Adam
RifRad
BEAST MODE
Jericho
American Wolf
Styles
Young Knockout Kid
SP
Nova
AfganisDan
Harold
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Zadok
LegendOfCasey
Cyrus T
fuck
Mesa
TimTapOut
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Oriadon
Karl
TJ
Jarrett
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:43 pm

Deacon Carmine accidentally promo because management.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Zadok wrote:
OT: Try that again.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:53 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Zadok wrote:
OT: Try that again.

When will finale be posted?
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:59 pm

~Once Tim's music hits throughout the ECCW Areana the fans emmidiatly boo him. He makes his way down the ramp after making his usual pyro go off on the ramp. The fans can tell he has something on his mind by the smirk on his face as he enters the ring and waits for a crewman to give him a microphone.~

~~Tim "TapOut" Taylor~~

"Will you ignorant bunches of redneck trash shut the hell up so I may speak? I mean do you not expect me to come out here every once and awhile to speak about recent or future events? This is pro-wrestling, it's kinda what I do. So why don't you shut up, sit back, stuff your fat faces with more pop corn, clog more arteries, and listen to the greatness that is Tim Taylor. Got it?"

~Tim smirks, but quickly fades away once the crowd immediately begin to boo him even louder then before. Tim then stands there, crosses his arms, looks down to look at a watch on his wrist but realizes he doesn't have one.~

~~Tim "TapOut" Taylor~~

"You know.... this would go alot smoother and quicker if you all would.... I don't knooooow, maybe..... SHUT THE HELL UP! I mean GOD DAMN! Do you not understand who is in the middle of this ring, holding this microphone, being rudely interrupted by fat, dirty, imbreed, peices of trash that don't know a single word besides 'boo' or one sentance asking for more McDonalds! Why don't you all learn your roles, shut the hell up, listen because maybe... just maybe you'll learn something, or you'll be influenced by the greatness known as Tim 'TapOut' Taylor. Now without further ado, my promo shall proceed...."

~Tim fixes his suit collar, and vest as the crowd actually stays quiet for once. Tim brings the mic back up to his lips as he prepares to speak again~

~~Tim "TapOut" Taylor~~

"Now management here in ECCW has FINALLY come to their senses and put me in Next Week's Crush Main Event. Against nonother then the ECCW World Champion, Jarrett Calloway. I finally get to show not only management, but also then men.... excuse me..... those polital ass kissers in the back, that I am one of the best .... excuse me again..... THE best superstar on the entire ECCW Roster. I'm not only a former ECCW Hardcore Champion, but I've held numerous titles in other promotions. COUNTLESS! I've done more then the great Cyrus Black, and even beaten the awesome Twista XL! I've had the greatest Rivalry with Casey Anomaly in a life long time period! Not one single person in the back is as big of a name as Tim Taylor! Not Cyrus Black, not Twista, not Surge, not Will Williams, not Dustin Shore, not Kevin Evans, not Chris Styles, not Peter Lynch, not Casey Anomaly, not Angel, not A-Rod, not Harry Jones, and CERTIANLY not Jarrett Calloway! Not one of those men are as reconized, as controversal, as talented as me in this ring! Whether it be my in ring ability, or being on this microphone here! I am Simply Perfection when it comes to the World of professional wrestling!"

~The fans boo as the serious glare of Tim Taylor burns holes through members of the audience. They soon begin to chant "Shut the F*ck up" as an attempt to get him out of the ring and off the mic, but Tim lifts the mic back up to his lips~

~~Tim "TapOut" Taylor~~

"You all can boo me all you want the fact of the matter is this..... You can hate me all you want, talk badly about me, make fun of me.... but you CAN NOT deny the fact that I am one of if not the best superstars to have ever step foot in this ring. I've taken on greats, stared the best down, gone toe to toe with some of the most well known men in the business and beaten them all! Throughout it all I am still here! Still here Pump Kicking heads off, and snapping the Ankles off any man that is put infront of me! Sure I may have been in a slump sense the past Pay-Per-View, and The ECCW Champion may be on a so called 'Winning Streak'..... but that has nothing to do with next week. Next week is the re-debut of Tim 'TapOut' Taylor! Next week I will remind everyone just who Tim Taylor is, and make sure I stay in this main event picture. I don't care who win the ECCW Title match at Power Play because after that.... That gold will be around MY waist! Why? Because I am Simply .... PERFECTION!"

~Tim stares into the camera with a serious glare that could burn a whole through anyone. The crowd soon boos him as his music plays and he heads into the back locker room. He gets to the top of the ramp and signals for the belt to be around his waist~

OFF: Decent promo.... one earlier would've been better if my laptop wasn't gay -_-
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:17 pm

Carmine's music hits, getting him a decent reception throughout the arena. He has a microphone in his hands, and a somber expression on his face. He has a simple t-shirt on with an imprint of the American flag on it, as well as his patented camouflage pants as well as his combat boots.

He starts walking to the ring, acknowledging a few of his fans along the way. He sees someone holding an American flag, and he walks up to them, taking the shirt from his back and giving it to him. Shirtless, Carmine enters the ring, awaiting his music to cut, which it eventually does.

Deacon Carmine

"You know, it's been a Hell of a ride throughout this season of Doom. Alot of people said that someone like me, a former military officer, would not stand a chance against people who have been wrestling for years. I think it's fair to say on my behalf that I proved them wrong, considering I'm one of the finalists for Doom. I proved that through perseverance and intestinal fortitude, you can achieve success in this business. It doesn't matter how big or strong you are, if you can survive, you will endure and prosper, and you will thrive."

He pauses, a few claps emanating from the crowd. The clapping grows louder, and Carmine signals that he's going to continue speaking.

"Regardless of how tonight's finale turns out, I will continue to do what I do best. Whether it be tearing it up in the ring, or going back to military service, I will continue to do what makes me successful. What makes me... ME. Which is more than I can say for Malcolm Gibson. He reminds me of a mosquito, no matter how many times you slap him around, he keeps coming back, and he isn't thirsty for blood, oh no, that's what I've been hungry for. Hence my I Quit match with Bruiser Bigshot, where the loser would be exited through the competition. I give Bigshot props, because Bruiser can at least do things by himself, which is something that Gibson can not do. Doom sees a lot of characters pass through, and only one can go through to be successful. We've seen people enter and then re-enter the competition some times, and even then with their experience they've failed."

He pauses, wetting his lips a bit.

"I could sit here and tell you what it is I could do tonight on the Doom Season Finale, but that would be a waste of time. I will exit the competition as the Doom champion, I will go on to be successful in this business, and I will put an end to people like Malcolm Gibson. Malcolm, I know you can hear me, all I can really say is be ready to be scraped off of the apron tonight, because the Killshot takes no prisoners, especially not a prisoner of war. And tonight... There will be war."

Carmine throws his mic down on the mat, exits the ring, and walks to the back to get ready for the finale tonight.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:53 pm

Tonight's Doom main event -- a triple threat for the Doom Championship.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:56 pm

Jarrett wrote:
OT: Not necessary. Jarrett one coming today.
PLEASE HAVE THEM BOTH IN THE RING AT THE SAME TIME! Quote your Matthew Jericho one, and Travis Jones might even make an appearance
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:02 am

Hazza wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
OT: Not necessary. Jarrett one coming today.
PLEASE HAVE THEM BOTH IN THE RING AT THE SAME TIME! Quote your Matthew Jericho one, and Travis Jones might even make an appearance
OT: Well, Matthew has already walked to the back. Get on the chat...
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:49 am

Will Wollims promos goes gere after drunkness
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:35 am

I'd like to sign up for doom season 7
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:52 am

Jarrett wrote:
[The Crush theme "Cross the Line" booms through the arena as a very familiar face appears on the stage; the co-founder of ECCW, Matthew Jericho. This is the first time in quite some time that Matthew Jericho is going to address something in the ring. He makes his way down the ramp and into the ring with a serious and determined look on his face. The audience gets quiet quickly, out of anticipation for what he has to say. He looks around and smiles before putting the microphone up to his lips to begin speaking.]

MATTHEW JERICHO:

"It's been a while since I've come out here to talk to you guys, hasn't it?"

[There is an almost instant crowd reaction, as they cheer him on before he even gets started.]

"I just figured, what better time than to do it? There's a lot that needs to be addressed and I'll try my best to address it all right here, right now. Things have really been heating up as of late with this whole ECCW versus EFNW debacle. I'm going to give you a little backstory here, folks. You hear a lot about the wrestling world and all of the backstage goings on these days. With the internet, dirt sheets are booming with information, many of it that's false. A lot of these so called smarks like to think that they know something about the industry. But in reality, they know nothing at all. I don't care what insider source you have, I don't care how spot on you think you are, but ECCW is not 'fake.' You see, there seems to be this growing feeling that wrestling is all around phony. But I guarantee you all that it's far from it, at least in ECCW. If fake is what you're looking for, try EFNW; which brings me to my next point. A long while ago, I was having a conversation with Travis Jones. It was just a simple talk. We had been remembering all of the great moments of wrestling, talking about the impacts all of the legendary moments made. And that's when we started to discuss a certain 'war' that happened about a decade ago. And that's when Travis and I wondered what it would be like if those companies were ECCW and EFNW instead. But that was the end of it. Just wonder, nothing more. But here we are in 2011, where a few ECCW superstars happened to take shots at EFNW superstars and EFNW superstars happened to take shots at ECCW superstars. And that is when I stepped in and tried to break things up. I felt that these conflicting ideas would not fare well for either promotion, so I tried to nip it in the bud before it became a problem. But this problem could not be stopped. Why you ask? Because I now realize that the problem isn't bickering between two different brands of athletes with conflicting ideals. I now realize that the problem is EFNW itself!"

[The devoted ECCW fans in attendance seem to be loving the EFNW-aimed insults.]

"EFNW is a cancer to the professional wrestling industry. This 'war' cannot be stopped until the real problem is taken care of. And that real problem just so happens to be EFNW. You see, everything is infected until you're able to do away with the cause of the problem. And therefore I intend to do just that! I intend to kill EFNW! I want to kill this cancer! I want to show the world that ECCW is the greatest company to ever be created! I want to show every single professional wrestling fan out there that EFNW is absolute garbage! Some of you think I'm only helping EFNW by mentioning them constantly on ECCW television and that maybe the case in the short run, but I'm looking at the long run! And what I see in the long run is no more EFNW! No more Harry Jones, no more Travis Jones, no more nothing!"

[Matthew's demeanor seems to have changed a bit, as he looks like he is growing more and more intense, standing on the line between anger and hatred.]

"How am I going to do it? I'll tell you how! At Powerplay on December 11th, 2011, I will see to it that ECCW dominates EFNW in every match possible! I will see to it that ECCW comes out on top just as it always has! And once it's all said and done, and once Jarrett Calloway has laid Harry Jones out on the mat for the three count, my next order of business will be to fly right on over to Perth, Australia, barge right into EFNW headquarters, and buy out EFNW!"

[The fans are shocked at first, but the cheers for Matthew become overwhelming in time.]

"That's right! I'll buy the entire company and every name, talent, logo, and building it owns! And once that day comes, we'll no longer have to worry about watching crappy wrestling. Let's face the facts! EFNW has made less of an impact in it's time than that other show on Thursday nights. It's time for a new start! A breath of fresh air in the wrestling world! And that starts as soon as we kill the cancer! EFNW, be on the look out! Harry, Travis, I hope you've enjoyed your reigns at the top, because come Powerplay, it's all over!"

MATTHEW TURNS TO LEAVE THE RING, BUT HE IS CUT OFF BY THE THEME MUSIC OF HARRY JONES

Harry Jones emerges from the backstage area wearing his Signature "Ghost of Jones" t-shirt, inspired by his longtime friend who became captive to poor booking on CWW. Jones originally thought that his predicament was similar to Surge's, so he decided to make his own custom shirt. As Harry panders to the crowd on the main stage, he is boo'd for his efforts. Jones simply chuckles and mouths, "Haters gonna hate", before casually lying down on the stage.

Harry Jones: "You really are an idiot, Matthew. How the ECCW fans are cheering you after that load of bullshit will always be a mystery to me..."

Harry sits up and rubs the stubble on his chin, before continuing.

Harry Jones: “EFNW is not a cancer to the wrestling business, Jericho. EFNW is a CURE for the cancer that ECCW has become. EFNW is a breath of life – a saving grace from your boring; repetitive; subpar shows that happen week in and week out. EFNW is a REAL wrestling company, because our shows feature REAL wrestlers. Every week on EFNW Wrestling, we see great matches featuring Cyrus Black, Twista XL, Surge, Alex Nova and yours truly … Whilst over on ECCW, we become captive to the same old status quo week in and week out. Jarrett Calloway as the Crush World Champion! WOOOOOO, BEST IN THE WORLD!”

Harry states the last sentence rather sarcastically. The ECCW crowd responds to the mention of Calloway with a strong reaction, but some smarks in the audience are inclined to boo.

Harry Jones: “Jarrett Calloway as World Champion is symbolic for a lot of things. Jarrett Calloway as World Champion is evidence that you don’t know what makes a pro wrestler in the year 2011. Jarrett Calloway as World Champion is proof that politics are the foundation of ECCW – because he sure as hell doesn’t deserve to be a World Champion! Last time I checked, Jarrett ‘Superman’ Calloway is a public joke in every wrestling promotion in the world – excluding ECCW, of course … If you can call it a wrestling promotion. I know you don’t have a sense of humor, Matthew, but Calloway is kind of … I don’t know how to put this nicely, but he is a world-renowned laughing stock. Don’t answer this Matthew, because it is kind-of rhetorical. What makes you think Jarrett deserves to be a World Champion? Does he entice you by NEVER making an effort to come out to the ring and speak his mind? Is that what makes him a worthy champion? The fact that somebody as lazy, generic and hypocritical as Jarrett is the face of this company speaks for itself.”

Some fans clap and acknowledge the truth behind Harry’s words, but as usual, the majority of the ECCW fans retort by booing.

Harry Jones: “Oh Matthew, EFNW wouldn’t last a second under your typical regime. If somebody like Jarrett Calloway became the poster-boy for EFNW, then EFNW would be pissing on all of its moralities! People as undeserving as Jarrett Calloway and Venom would be main eventing shows on a weekly basis, despite the fact that they spend the majority of their time hiding under your desk. If you bought EFNW, than the fans would probably die of boredom. Sure, ECCW has some decent talent like Tim Taylor and Will Williams, but they are being so, so, so poorly misused because they are TOO good. I know how you work, Matthew, because you mistreated me in the exact same way. You simply can’t give the spotlight to the talented wrestlers, because if you did, your top shelf talent would be exploited for exactly what they are … Nothing! You’re too arrogant to admit that you know NOTHING in regards to booking, so your masquerade your mental disorders by burying REAL wrestlers, which makes the terrible wrestlers like Calloway look like Super Saiyan Four Gogeta on steroids! However, at Powerplay everything will change. Whether I win or lose, I’ll do something which Calloway has been lacking for the entire duration of his career … I will ENTERTAIN the ECCW fans, because they DESERVE to be entertained! At Powerplay, for the first time in their six years of existence, they will experience REAL wrestling! Because - ”

TBC by Matthew Jericho

OT: I personally liked this response, as it exercised Harry’s Anti-Hero gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:18 pm

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:

The crowd pause for a second in befuddlement as the unfamiliar music plays, but seeing the titantron, they start to boo at the mere mention of the name Angel Rodriguez. The Mexican aristocrat himself appears on the stage, with a grey cut suit and a towel around his shoulders, spreading his arms wide to show off his apparel. As the crowd mercilessly rip into the EFNW star, Angel walks slowly down the ramp, eventually hopping onto the ring apron and stepping inside the squared circle, showing off his suit one more time, before grabbing a microphone.

AR: For those of you unfamiliar with my work, my name is 'El Nino Maravilla', Angel Rodriguez. I am a former EFNW World champion and the current CWW Revolution Heavyweight champion so needless to say, I'm a top dog in the wrestling industry. Now, it's come to my attention that the upcoming ECCW PPV, Powerplay, is specifically an ECCW vs EFNW event and as a star member of the EFNW roster, it only makes sense for me to be involved. So after some negotiations with Travis Jones, I will be appearing at the PPV and I have a match against one of your most loved superstars, Surge.

The crowd cheer at the mention of Surge, but Angel carries on regardless.

AR: Now, over on EFNW, we are currently one all in our competitive record against one another. He retained the Extreme Heavyweight title against me, but then I defeated him when I was the EFNW World champion. Which makes our match at Powerplay a little more important than Travis Jones and the Jericho's make it out to be. You see, they make it out to be just another inter-company match but as you'll probably have worked out, it's also a rubber match. And let's be honest, out of all the matches, it will be the most athletic. Jarrett Calloway vs Harry Jones might be the star attraction, but the winner of my match will surely be guaranteed a shot at the greatest title in wrestling right now, the EFNW World title. Not your prissy little jobber titles. So Surge, why don't you come out here, so we can hype this match up to the level of Calloway and Jones, huh?

TBC- Surge
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:22 pm

OOC: Marcelo Evans promo and DOOM app laters/
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:55 pm

The crowd pause for a second in befuddlement as the unfamiliar music plays, but seeing the titantron, they start to boo at the mere mention of the name Angel Rodriguez. The Mexican aristocrat himself appears on the stage, with a grey cut suit and a towel around his shoulders, spreading his arms wide to show off his apparel. As the crowd mercilessly rip into the EFNW star, Angel walks slowly down the ramp, eventually hopping onto the ring apron and stepping inside the squared circle, showing off his suit one more time, before grabbing a microphone.

AR: For those of you unfamiliar with my work, my name is 'El Nino Maravilla', Angel Rodriguez. I am a former EFNW World champion and the current CWW Revolution Heavyweight champion so needless to say, I'm a top dog in the wrestling industry. Now, it's come to my attention that the upcoming ECCW PPV, Powerplay, is specifically an ECCW vs EFNW event and as a star member of the EFNW roster, it only makes sense for me to be involved. So after some negotiations with Travis Jones, I will be appearing at the PPV and I have a match against one of your most loved superstars, Surge.

AR: Now, over on EFNW, we are currently one all in our competitive record against one another. He retained the Extreme Heavyweight title against me, but then I defeated him when I was the EFNW World champion. Which makes our match at Powerplay a little more important than Travis Jones and the Jericho's make it out to be. You see, they make it out to be just another inter-company match but as you'll probably have worked out, it's also a rubber match. And let's be honest, out of all the matches, it will be the most athletic. Jarrett Calloway vs Harry Jones might be the star attraction, but the winner of my match will surely be guaranteed a shot at the greatest title in wrestling right now, the EFNW World title. Not your prissy little jobber titles. So Surge, why don't you come out here, so we can hype this match up to the level of Calloway and Jones, huh?

TBC- Surge
OT: Rodriguez is technically representing ECCW after stabbing Team EFNW in the back at Survive to the End by attacking Surge.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:52 pm

Daniel Evans is walking around the arena with a Half ECCW and Half EFNW t-shirt and a Calgary Flames ballcap.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:16 pm

Jarrett wrote:

TBC- Surge
OT: Rodriguez is technically representing ECCW after stabbing Team EFNW in the back at Survive to the End by attacking Surge.

Oh, I didn't know that. That sounds good, though. Surge, just pretend I said ECCW instead of EFNW in the first paragraph.
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:48 pm

Why Surge Broly.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:45 pm

Zadok wrote:
Why Surge Broly.

Because I accidentally a homeless man to death.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:56 pm

Casey is the only one to actually do an app for Doom 7. We need nine more. Get signing up!
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:58 pm

SP wrote:
https://theuniverse.forumotion.co.uk/t2066-personal-booker#64013

JARRETT VOTE!
OT: I voted Barrett. Now sign up for Doom.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:02 pm

Im no good with CaWs
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:04 pm

Jarrett wrote:
Casey is the only one to actually do an app for Doom 7. We need nine more. Get signing up!

Would do but college.
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:12 pm

SP wrote:
Im no good with CaWs
," said the former ECCW Television Champion.
Back to top Go down
Mesa
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Mesa

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:57 pm

Name: Beckett Robinson
Gimmick: Hipster
Height: 5'6
Weight: 150
Hometown: Echo Park, Los Angeles
Signatures: Any Obscure Wrestling Move He Can Find
Finishers: Doesn't Have One, Says "Finishers Are For Conformists"
Entrance Music: Le Tigre - "Nanny Nanny Boo Boo"
Brand: Doom
Catchphrase: "_______ is the new _______."
Pic Base: TBD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 22.0
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next