The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+18
Jericho
Nova
noeleen phoenix
Harold
American Wolf
ItsSoSophie
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Jarrett
fuck
Jigsaw*
RED
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Karl
Styles
Bleed Green
SP
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:03 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

*looking backstage for Kaitlyn*
Kaitlyn
Finishing up with her push ups and wipes herself down with a towel as AJ passes by her*
Hey AJ!

AJ Lee

"There you are! Sorry that I'm interrupitng your work out Kaitlyn, but we need to talk about what happened with Velvet Sky and those two masked weirdos last night."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:07 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Finishing up with her push ups and wipes herself down with a towel as AJ passes by her*
Hey AJ!

AJ Lee

"There you are! Sorry that I'm interrupitng your work out Kaitlyn, but we need to talk about what happened with Velvet Sky and those two masked weirdos last night."
Kaitlyn smiles
No no its ok! I rather you do stop me because me and you need to take down these masked women and I guess a good talk about it would be the best idea AJ! Good for thinking of it! Just, how will we get about these women?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:12 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Hey AJ!

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn smiles
No no its ok! I rather you do stop me because me and you need to take down these masked women and I guess a good talk about it would be the best idea AJ! Good for thinking of it! Just, how will we get about these women?

AJ Lee

"Well RAW is in a couple of days, sooooo I say the Chickbusters give these 2 masked girls a tag match. That or we can do what they did to us and absolutely humiliate them by shoving cupcakes and drawing on their face upon placing a brown paper bag on their head. I'm not going to let them bully us around! We aren't going to let them bully us around."
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:16 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Hey AJ!

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn smiles

AJ Lee

"Well RAW is in a couple of days, sooooo I say the Chickbusters give these 2 masked girls a tag match. That or we can do what they did to us and absolutely humiliate them by shoving cupcakes and drawing on their face upon placing a brown paper bag on their head. I'm not going to let them bully us around! We aren't going to let them bully us around."
Kaitlyn
You know what? I say we do both! Get a match set up on RAW and when we win, we humiliate them infront of thousands of people. It in my opinion is the best idea I've ever put together in my life.. well we put together AJ!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:20 pm

Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Hey AJ!

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn smiles

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
You know what? I say we do both! Get a match set up on RAW and when we win, we humiliate them infront of thousands of people. It in my opinion is the best idea I've ever put together in my life.. well we put together AJ!

AJ Lee

*smiles*

"Right! Like I told Velvet last night before her two goons attacked me...we may be rookies, but we'll be the rookies of the year! Pound it!"

*puts her fist out for Kaitlyn to pound*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:20 pm

Velvet Sky is seen with the two masked women in her locker room she is doing her hair and make-up in the mirror while the women eat breakfast
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:24 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Hey AJ!

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn smiles

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

*smiles*

"Right! Like I told Velvet last night before her two goons attacked me...we may be rookies, but we'll be the rookies of the year! Pound it!"

The two masked ladies walk up to them before th bump knuckles and Velvet is walking towards them too

Mystery lady: aw how cute , isn't that cute?

Meystery lady 2: very, its like your so full of confidence eh
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:24 pm

I've decided to drop Lita since I am shit with divas. Razz
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:25 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
Noeleen Phoenix wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
AJ Lee

Kaitlyn
Hey AJ!

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn smiles

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn

AJ Lee

*smiles*

Kaitlyn
Hits her fist against AJ's
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 EasvT
Chick busters!
She laughs then remembers what AJ just said before
Wait, they attacked you! Where was I at this point?! Please don't tell me I was at the gym!
Kaitlyn turns around and see's the two masked women with them once again and looks at AJ kind of worried slightly
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:28 pm

AJ Lee

"Kaitlyn I'll tell you the story later...well look who it is again, here to try and ruin our day again huh? Well guess what it's not happening today!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:29 pm

Velvet Sky

"Its cute you have a little name for your group, and a handshake"
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:29 pm

Kaitlyn
Nods in agreement with AJ
Totally, you did... whatever it was you did with AJ and yesterday with me and AJ together it was nearly the same!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:32 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Velvet Sky

AJ Lee

"Oh you're one to talk Velvet, at least we didn't come up with the lame name "Beautiful People!"

*AJ smiles*

"I don't know what your problem is with us, but we're more than capable of solving that problem for you..."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:34 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Velvet Sky

AJ Lee

"Oh you're one to talk Velvet, at least we didn't come up with the lame name "Beautiful People!"

*AJ smiles*

"I don't know what your problem is with us, but we're more than capable of solving that problem for you..."

Velvet Sky

"Yeah at least mine fits..
You want us to show you two a thing or two?"

*the 2 masked women are ready and cracking their knuckles*
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:37 pm

Kaitlyn
Puts her hand on AJ's shoulder and then looks towards Velvet
AJ, AJ, Velvet does this because she is so pathetic she finds picking on other people makes her happier!
Puts her fists up towards the mask women who are ready to prounce on them any second
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:39 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Velvet Sky

AJ Lee

*AJ smiles*

Velvet Sky

AJ Lee

"Oh wait...let Kaitlyn and I crack our knuckles too! We refuse to let you three push us around like we are some slave of yours! So don't walk around here like the high and mighty you think you are, if you want a piece of us...well all I have to say is three famous words from the Rock...Just bring it!"

*AJ looks at Kaitlyn and smiles as she puts her fists up facing Velvet and her 2 masked girls*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:44 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Velvet Sky

AJ Lee

*AJ smiles*

Velvet Sky

AJ Lee

"Oh wait...let Kaitlyn and I crack our knuckles too! We refuse to let you three push us around like we are some slave of yours! So don't walk around here like the high and mighty you think you are, if you want a piece of us...well all I have to say is three famous words from the Rock...Just bring it!"

*AJ looks at Kaitlyn and smiles as she puts her fists up facing Velvet and her 2 masked girls*

Velvets anger fumes and she jumps on AJ slamming her head into the ground as she is on top of her, its 3 on 2 and the two ladies hold kaitlyn back slapping her in the face

Ot- you guys can attack back, we'll start a brawl;)
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:48 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Velvet Sky

AJ Lee

*AJ smiles*

Velvet Sky

AJ Lee

Velvets anger fumes and she jumps on AJ slamming her head into the ground as she is on top of her, its 3 on 2 and the two ladies hold kaitlyn back slapping her in the face

Kaitlyn
Struggles to get out of the two womens grip. She bashes one with her elbow in the stomach letting go of one of her side and forearm smashing the other women and beats down hard on the two girls swaying from one to another with punches
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:49 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
Velvet Sky

AJ Lee

*AJ smiles*

Velvet Sky

AJ Lee

AJ Lee

*yells in pain as the back of her head smacks off the concrete, and looks a bit dazed as she takes Velvet's hits*
Back to top Go down
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Contender
Contender
The Truth Has Set Me Free

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:51 pm

Shad Gaspard is watching the catfight with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:51 pm

One women who barely got hurt by Kaitlyns elbow comes running at a clueless Kaitlyn and big boots her in the skull then the other girl joins in and they both kick her while she's on the ground ! This is assualt! Kaitlyns out of it!
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:54 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
One women who barely got hurt by Kaitlyns elbow comes running at a clueless Kaitlyn and big boots her in the skull then the other girl joins in and they both kick her while she's on the ground ! This is assualt! Kaitlyns out of it!
Kaitlyn
Yelling in agony, she tries to cover her head from any attacks towards it.
HELP!
Kaitlyn tries to grab various objects near her and throws them towards the two women, some missing her target and some hitting them sucessfully.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:55 pm

The women dont stop pounding on Kaitlyn as she yells for pain the one women cups her mouth and the other one stomps on her arm as it appears to be in the most damage

meanwhile Velvet is still pounding AJ's head against the ground and AJ seems knocked out and helpless
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:59 pm

AJ Lee

*lays on the ground knocked out helpless, not being able to help Kaitlyn*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:00 pm

The two women pick Kaitlyn up and drag her into a washroom and slam her head into the stall

while Velvet picks AJ up and throws her into the concrete wall not willing to give up this ruthless attack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 31 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37 ... 43  Next