The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+18
Jericho
Nova
noeleen phoenix
Harold
American Wolf
ItsSoSophie
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Jarrett
fuck
Jigsaw*
RED
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Karl
Styles
Bleed Green
SP
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:23 pm

Hi, Im Home (:
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:26 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
White guy wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
White guy wrote:
Chris Jericho arrives with a pissed off look on his face looking for Zack Ryder, The Miz, or anybody else that feels wronged by Teddy Long

John Morrison arrives looking forward to carrying his team to victory at Survivor Series

Kofi Kingston arrives prepping for Survivor Series hoping to recieve a US title shot soon

Rhett Titus arrives for the first time

Stone Cold arrives and drives his ATV to his "office" which is a tent he put up himself
Zack Ryder passes by Jericho, smiling, his Internet Title around his waist.
Chris Jericho sees him and waves for him to come hither

Chris Jericho
Zack Ryder, the other guy that Teddy Long has seemingly been picking on. For a good reason?? It sure doesn't appear so. Zack we need to do something about this man and I've got just the plan.
Zack looks at Jericho.

Ryder: Well I WAS pulled from the WWE Championship Tournament for no reason, and forced to defend my title when it still wasn't a sactioned WWE Championship, so yeah. Whats that plan bro?
Chris Jericho
I don't know why I didn't see it all along. It's CLEAR what we need to do to get our point across. You, me, and the others that he has been targeting maliciously need to boycott Monday Night Raw until he changes or he is out of power
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:27 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Hi, Im Home (:
How you been dear?
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:28 pm

White guy wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
White guy wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
White guy wrote:
Chris Jericho arrives with a pissed off look on his face looking for Zack Ryder, The Miz, or anybody else that feels wronged by Teddy Long

John Morrison arrives looking forward to carrying his team to victory at Survivor Series

Kofi Kingston arrives prepping for Survivor Series hoping to recieve a US title shot soon

Stone Cold arrives and drives his ATV to his "office" which is a tent he put up himself

Chris Jericho
Zack Ryder, the other guy that Teddy Long has seemingly been picking on. For a good reason?? It sure doesn't appear so. Zack we need to do something about this man and I've got just the plan.
Zack looks at Jericho.

Ryder: Well I WAS pulled from the WWE Championship Tournament for no reason, and forced to defend my title when it still wasn't a sactioned WWE Championship, so yeah. Whats that plan bro?
Chris Jericho
I don't know why I didn't see it all along. It's CLEAR what we need to do to get our point across. You, me, and the others that he has been targeting maliciously need to boycott Monday Night Raw until he changes or he is out of power
Ryder: That seems a bit extreme bro. I'll work my way up to the WWE Championship eventually, so its no big deal.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:31 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
White guy wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
White guy wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
White guy wrote:

Chris Jericho
Zack looks at Jericho.

Chris Jericho
Ryder: That seems a bit extreme bro. I'll work my way up to the WWE Championship eventually, so its no big deal.

Triple H walks over at this point and puts his arms around both men.

"Gentlemen, don't go making any hasty decisions. What needs to be done is that we need to get John Laurinaitis in charge of RAW and get Long OUT!"
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:32 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
White guy wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
White guy wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
White guy wrote:

Chris Jericho
Zack looks at Jericho.

Chris Jericho
Chris Jericho
What would stop him from pulling your next WWE Championship oppurtunity? Teddy Long wants to hold you down because you aren't his glorious John Cena or his little princess Shawn Michaels. He has went out of his way to ensure that I don't get the opportunities I deserve around here and he has shown to be an overly biased boss. Now you much like myself have a huge fan base and if you weren't to show on a Monday Night then he would lose the ratings from those fan bases, he would come crawling back to you or me and will be handing us the world on a silver platter.
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:34 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
White guy wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
White guy wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
White guy wrote:

Chris Jericho
Zack looks at Jericho.

Chris Jericho

"Gentlemen, don't go making any hasty decisions. What needs to be done is that we need to get John Laurinaitis in charge of RAW and get Long OUT!"
Jericho
What better way to do that then by sabotaging the ratings of Teddy Long?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:36 pm

White guy wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
White guy wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
White guy wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
White guy wrote:

Chris Jericho
Zack looks at Jericho.

Chris Jericho

Jericho

Triple H
"The only problem with doing that is that it will also make Johnny look bad so we need to do something on air which will hinder the success of Long. Any suggestions?"
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:41 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Hi, Im Home (:
How you been dear?

Oh grand, so now GRANGER has HUGE news for WWE 3.0 (:
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:43 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Hi, Im Home (:
How you been dear?

Oh grand, so now GRANGER has HUGE news for WWE 3.0 (:
Sounds great.

Oh, and Karl has a mystery guy too btw
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:46 pm

White guy wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
White guy wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
White guy wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
White guy wrote:

Chris Jericho
Zack looks at Jericho.

Chris Jericho

Jericho

Triple H
"The only problem with doing that is that it will also make Johnny look bad so we need to do something on air which will hinder the success of Long. Any suggestions?"
Chris Jericho
I would suggest something, however week after week Teddy Long refuses to give me the addequate 20 minutes of TV time I rightfully deserve
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:49 pm

Mark Henry is in his lr reading a book.

John Cena is outside of the arena talking to some fans.

Cody Rhodes is backstage with his baggers.

The General Manager of Raw Theodore Long is looking for the Internet Champion Zack Ryder.

Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:51 pm

RED wrote:

The General Manager of Raw Theodore Long is looking for the Internet Champion Zack Ryder.

After having snuck out of the conversation with Jericho and Hunter, Zack bumps into Teddy. He starts fixing Teddy's suit.

Ryder: I am SO sorry bro sir!
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:58 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
RED wrote:

After having snuck out of the conversation with Jericho and Hunter, Zack bumps into Teddy. He starts fixing Teddy's suit.

Teddy smirks.

"It's ok Zack that's alright, I was just looking for you. You see Zack I've seen your Internet shows and I've heard what you have been saying about me lately. Now Zack even though I don't care about what other people say about me I want to make this clear playa. I did not pulled you off of the WWE Tournament last month. John Laurinaitis did. He changed the matches that I made. Now I understand that you are feeling like you got screwed out of a possible WWE title run so I will give you a WWE Championship match in two weks on the next Raw after Survivor Series."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:02 pm

RED wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
RED wrote:

Teddy smirks.

"It's ok Zack that's alright, I was just looking for you. You see Zack I've seen your Internet shows and I've heard what you have been saying about me lately. Now Zack even though I don't care about what other people say about me I want to make this clear playa. I did not pulled you off of the WWE Tournament last month. John Laurinaitis did. He changed the matches that I made. Now I understand that you are feeling like you got screwed out of a possible WWE title run so I will give you a WWE Championship match in two weks on the next Raw after Survivor Series."
Ryder looks at Teddy in amazement.

Ryder: Are you serious bro? Thats amazing! Now that match between me and Miz has a good chance of happening! Thanks bro!
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:10 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
RED wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
RED wrote:

Teddy smirks.

Ryder: Are you serious bro? Thats amazing! Now that match between me and Miz has a good chance of happening! Thanks bro!

Teddy smirks

"I'm not the bad guy here Zack. I want my superstars to be happy. You have a reason to ask for a WWE title match. Chris Jericho however demands a WWE title shot while he hasn't done anything to deserve one. But I like to give chances to everyone so tomorrow night on Raw Chris Jericho is gonna go one on one against Zack Ryder."
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:29 pm

RED wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
RED wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
RED wrote:

Teddy smirks.

Teddy smirks

"I'm not the bad guy here Zack. I want my superstars to be happy. You have a reason to ask for a WWE title match. Chris Jericho however demands a WWE title shot while he hasn't done anything to deserve one. But I like to give chances to everyone so tomorrow night on Raw Chris Jericho is gonna go one on one against Zack Ryder."
Zack smiles.

Ryder: Maybe once and for all I can fist pump my way to the WWE Championship! WOO WOO WOO! You Know It!

Ryder pats Teddy's back and walks away.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:57 pm

RED wrote:
John TPA wrote:
[HBK is doing shit]

[The Rock is trying to find CENA!]

Cena and the Rock finally cross paths.

[The Rock halts Cena]

"Woah Woah, slow down Cena! I am hearing from the MAN we might be giving those old Tag titles, what the reason? Greasing us up for SS? Getting us more over? Or are they just giving us the titles since we are that damn good? Who knows, but my mind is on SS, I will am gonna whoop some candy ass and then go straight after the WWE CHAMPION! But if I need to hold the tag titles with John I will!"
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:00 pm

John TPA wrote:
RED wrote:
John TPA wrote:
[HBK is doing shit]

[The Rock halts Cena]

"Woah Woah, slow down Cena! I am hearing from the MAN we might be giving those old Tag titles, what the reason? Greasing us up for SS? Getting us more over? Or are they just giving us the titles since we are that damn good? Who knows, but my mind is on SS, I will am gonna whoop some candy ass and then go straight after the WWE CHAMPION! But if I need to hold the tag titles with John I will!"

Cena smirks.

"Actually Dwayne I would love to hold the WWE tag team titles...but not with you as my partner. And as far as the WWE Championship goes...I think I will be the one defending it at WrestleMania."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:05 pm

RED wrote:
John TPA wrote:
RED wrote:
John TPA wrote:
[HBK is doing shit]

[The Rock halts Cena]

Cena smirks.

"Actually Dwayne I would love to hold the WWE tag team titles...but not with you as my partner. And as far as the WWE Championship goes...I think I will be the one defending it at WrestleMania."

[The Rock is taking back by this, CENA won't defend the titles with THE ROCK?! What is this shit?]

"Are you KIDDING me Cena? You and I are tagging together at SS and we will whip ass and you say you don't want to defend the tag titles with me? Are you serious? Cena, you have held the tag titles with HBK for god sakes you held them for ages, but you won't hold them with me? What is the difference? OH! That's right, you are scared I will screw you over! Cena let me say this, I will not screw you over, and The Rock does not lie! But about the WWE Championship, I think The People's Champ will be defending it and not John Cena."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:47 pm

[HBK has the hardcore title around his waist]

[AJ is sitting in the locker room with his title around his waist]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:53 pm

[Jim C is just chilling]
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Johnny, Gabriel/Styles RP later ?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:48 pm

Justin wrote:
Johnny, Gabriel/Styles RP later ?

Yea man, when ever you are ready.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:52 pm

[The Rock is still waiting for Cena to reply]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 17 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next