The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+18
Jericho
Nova
noeleen phoenix
Harold
American Wolf
ItsSoSophie
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Jarrett
fuck
Jigsaw*
RED
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Karl
Styles
Bleed Green
SP
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:58 pm

[AJ Styles walks out his locker room and heads down the hallway his World Title is around his waist and he is searching for Justin G]
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:02 pm

I'll reply as soon as I can I'm kinda busy right now .
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:03 pm

Don't worry man, I got maths to do anyway.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:16 pm

[The Rock knocks on Vince's door]

[Jim C behind The Rock at this time also]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:25 pm

John TPA wrote:
[The Rock knocks on Vince's door]

[Jim C behind The Rock at this time also]
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:12 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 Justingrabirel

A silver BMW pulls into the WWE parking lot as a man steps out of the vehicle wearing a black T-shirt which say's ''Future World Champion'' and black tight jeans the man is revealed to be Justin Gabriel. Gabriel signals to some crew members as they run on out and take Gabriels bags. He then locks his car door as he walks towards the arena looking fresh. Before he enters he takes a pair of black shades out of his pocket and slides them on. He then opens the door before entering as AJ Styles steps in front of him. Gabriel gives him a slight glare as he tries to ignore him while walking away but AJ grabs Gabriel from behind stopping him as Gabriel quickly turns around and takes off his shades getting in his face.

The Cape Town Werewolf
Justin Gabriel
''What the hell do you want?''
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:24 pm

Justin wrote:

A silver BMW pulls into the WWE parking lot as a man steps out of the vehicle wearing a black T-shirt which say's ''Future World Champion'' and black tight jeans the man is revealed to be Justin Gabriel. Gabriel signals to some crew members as they run on out and take Gabriels bags. He then locks his car door as he walks towards the arena looking fresh. Before he enters he takes a pair of black shades out of his pocket and slides them on. He then opens the door before entering as AJ Styles steps in front of him. Gabriel gives him a slight glare as he tries to ignore him while walking away but AJ grabs Gabriel from behind stopping him as Gabriel quickly turns around and takes off his shades getting in his face.

The Cape Town Werewolf
Justin Gabriel

[AJ Styles flips his shades off and stares right at Justin]

"You are really starting to get on my nerves Justin, you have been a thorn in my side since I won this title, you have been sneaking around and trying to rattle my cage and now you have pissed me right off. JBL has no clue who is trying to start up, he is my boss! But yet he attacks me, unless he wants to come back again, oh the gayest wrestler returns the ring! Great buy rates John! Anyways, you must be really thinking you will be World Champion at SS. Seriously Justin you have no chance in blue hell of taking this title away from me at SS. You are the one I least do not need to worry about. You are all talk and sneak attacks you can't back any of that in the ring can you!? You need help to beat me don't ya?! I will be amused if Orton punts you out in the match. You see I will not bother fighting you. I will fight everyone else but not you, since you are not worth my time."

[AJ pats his title]
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:45 pm

John TPA wrote:
Justin wrote:

The Cape Town Werewolf
Justin Gabriel

"You are really starting to get on my nerves Justin, you have been a thorn in my side since I won this title, you have been sneaking around and trying to rattle my cage and now you have pissed me right off. JBL has no clue who is trying to start up, he is my boss! But yet he attacks me, unless he wants to come back again, oh the gayest wrestler returns the ring! Great buy rates John! Anyways, you must be really thinking you will be World Champion at SS. Seriously Justin you have no chance in blue hell of taking this title away from me at SS. You are the one I least do not need to worry about. You are all talk and sneak attacks you can't back any of that in the ring can you!? You need help to beat me don't ya?! I will be amused if Orton punts you out in the match. You see I will not bother fighting you. I will fight everyone else but not you, since you are not worth my time."

[AJ pats his title]

Justin stares at AJ in disgust.

The Cape Town Werewolf
Justin Gabriel
''That explains why I've already beaten you. May it have been a disqualification or not. A win is a win. You can say whatever the hell you want but I don't give a rats ass. You say I'm the least you've got to worry about then think that. But coming Survivor Series when I kick you're ass and take the title away from you, then don't even dare to come back to me and ask for a ''rematch'' because you ain't getting shit. Trust me, once I win this little tourney thing to determine the stipulation that our match will be...I've got a great idea in mind don't you worry. As for Orton ''punting'' me in the head, that ain't gonna happen either. Orton is nothing compared to me. I've been watching an assholes back most of my career and I've had enough. I am finished with Wade Barrett thinking he's ''number one'', I am finished with Orton thinking he's ''the man'' and I am finished with a hasbeen like you being our World Champion. Try me AJ, but at Survivor Series I promise the world that you will no longer be the World Heavyweight Champion because it is my turn to steal the crown.''
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:55 pm

OT: Grange, add Kevin Nash to the Smackdown roster please and thank you.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:58 pm

Justin wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Justin wrote:

The Cape Town Werewolf
Justin Gabriel

[AJ pats his title]

The Cape Town Werewolf
Justin Gabriel
''That explains why I've already beaten you. May it have been a disqualification or not. A win is a win. You can say whatever the hell you want but I don't give a rats ass. You say I'm the least you've got to worry about then think that. But coming Survivor Series when I kick you're ass and take the title away from you, then don't even dare to come back to me and ask for a ''rematch'' because you ain't getting shit. Trust me, once I win this little tourney thing to determine the stipulation that our match will be...I've got a great idea in mind don't you worry. As for Orton ''punting'' me in the head, that ain't gonna happen either. Orton is nothing compared to me. I've been watching an assholes back most of my career and I've had enough. I am finished with Wade Barrett thinking he's ''number one'', I am finished with Orton thinking he's ''the man'' and I am finished with a hasbeen like you being our World Champion. Try me AJ, but at Survivor Series I promise the world that you will no longer be the World Heavyweight Champion because it is my turn to steal the crown.''

[AJ grins and pats Justin on the shoulder]

"That is the difference between me and you. I did NOT need to watch people's back, I fought by myself and I become known by everyone but you could not do that could you? You could get your name out there. I think you're not ready for the World Championship, you have not proved anything. Hell if I had to choose my opponents you would be at the bottom of the list! Justin you seem very cocky about the whole match. You really think I am a hasbeen? Woah, shock horror, I'm not! Justin you really don't know the term Hasbeen do you? That's sad. Justin I don't count that DQ as victory you got away with it cheaply, not a victory at all to me. Once you actually pin me 1...2...3 I will say yes Justin you beat me. But Justin you are not Championship martial since you need a shirt saying you will be World Champion, I went and proved it!"
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:18 am

John TPA wrote:
Justin wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Justin wrote:

The Cape Town Werewolf
Justin Gabriel

[AJ pats his title]

The Cape Town Werewolf
Justin Gabriel

[AJ grins and pats Justin on the shoulder]

"That is the difference between me and you. I did NOT need to watch people's back, I fought by myself and I become known by everyone but you could not do that could you? You could get your name out there. I think you're not ready for the World Championship, you have not proved anything. Hell if I had to choose my opponents you would be at the bottom of the list! Justin you seem very cocky about the whole match. You really think I am a hasbeen? Woah, shock horror, I'm not! Justin you really don't know the term Hasbeen do you? That's sad. Justin I don't count that DQ as victory you got away with it cheaply, not a victory at all to me. Once you actually pin me 1...2...3 I will say yes Justin you beat me. But Justin you are not Championship martial since you need a shirt saying you will be World Champion, I went and proved it!"

The Cape Town Werewolf
Justin Gabriel
''I will be known as the NEW World Champion after Survivor Series trust me on that one AJ. I'm the type of guy who doesn't give a damn what the fans think. I don't care if I'm not ''popular''. You're just a little greedy bastard aren't you AJ? You think that because your the World Champion you can run the show. But hello news flash if it wasn't for JBL or whoever started this you wouldn't be where you are right now. You'd probably be down with Wade Barrett begging for a World title shot. But I deserve to be where I am and I respect JBL for agreeing with me. Finally somebody woke up and fixed what should have been fixed a long time ago. I regret helping Wade Barrett and it'll never happen again. You can trust me on that one. You don't count that DQ as a win? Fair enough. You still suck AJ and that'll never change. Go ahead and brag to me about you're cnountless championship wins....I don't care! But Ziggler, you and Randy Orton I hope you all are ready for the fight of your life time...because at the end of the night when I stand over YOU with MY world championship...I am going to come back to you whether you're in the hospital or not, and rub it ALL in you're face.''

Gabriel smirks.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:29 am

AJ Lee

*deciding on what wrestling outfit to wear tonight on RAW, ether the plaid outfit or red outfit*

Kane

*slowly pacing back and forth in the backstage area*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:04 am

John TPA wrote:
[HBK has the hardcore title around his waist]

[AJ is sitting in the locker room with his title around his waist]

HBK walks down the hall as Randy Orton notices him a huge smirk comes across his face as he runs in nailing him with an RKO onto a group of wires and poles as he screams out for a ref for the pin.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:14 am

6 days until Survivor Series!

MY REQUEST
- MORE POSTS
- MORE REFEREES

Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 2:44 pm

"Addicted to Love" Rhett Titus arrives, he is hoping to have his debut this week on Smackdown

John Morrison arrives with his bags and ignores the poopyhead fans

Chris Jericho arrives and searches for The Miz

Kofi Kingston outside signing autographs for some happy humans
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 2:45 pm

Stone Cold Steve Austin arrives on his ATV and decides to park it in a random spot in the hall to make it his office
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:03 pm

AJ Lee

*walking around backstage and doing some stretching, hoping she has a match on RAW tonight*

Kane

*walking around backstage with a furious look on his face*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:07 pm

White guy wrote:
"Addicted to Love" Rhett Titus arrives, he is hoping to have his debut this week on Smackdown

The Miz is in the training room getting ready for tonight's Raw so he can once again prove why he is the best of the best.

OOC: BE A REFEREE
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:35 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
White guy wrote:

The Miz is in the training room getting ready for tonight's Raw so he can once again prove why he is the best of the best.

Chris Jericho walks up to him

Chris Jericho
Michael, there is something I must speak with you about.

off: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm gimme Justin King AKA Black ref
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:44 pm

Anyone wanna RP?
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:55 pm

Mark Henry is getting ready for Raw.

John Cena doing a last minute work out before Raw.

Cody Rhodes is backstage with his baggers.

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:00 pm

RED wrote:

Mr Kennedy and Mr Hellwig are walking through the halls, admiring the Intercontinental Championship around the waist of Kennedy. The two stop when they see Rhodes. They walk over and shoo the baggers away before speaking to Cody.

"Well look what we've got here; the next guy I will be defeating to retain this Intercontinental Championship. What do you think Hellwig, worth our time or not?"

[i]Hellwig looks Rhodes up and down before shakign his head.[/]

"Not worth our time whatsoever."

OOC - When will RAW be posted?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:11 pm

White guy wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
White guy wrote:

Chris Jericho walks up to him

Chris Jericho
Michael, there is something I must speak with you about.

off: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm gimme Justin King AKA Black ref

The Miz just stares at Jericho not knowing or honestly caring what he has to say.

The Miz --
Alright you have a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:12 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
RED wrote:

Mr Kennedy and Mr Hellwig are walking through the halls, admiring the Intercontinental Championship around the waist of Kennedy. The two stop when they see Rhodes. They walk over and shoo the baggers away before speaking to Cody.

"Well look what we've got here; the next guy I will be defeating to retain this Intercontinental Championship. What do you think Hellwig, worth our time or not?"

Hellwig looks Rhodes up and down before shakign his head.[/]

"Not worth our time whatsoever."

OOC - When will RAW be posted?

OOC: In a few minutes.

Rhodes looks at Kennedy and then at Hellwig.

[i]"I guess that if I'm not worthy of your precious time then there is no need for either of you to stand in front of me and disturb me with your pressence."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:13 pm

@Granger: For the Team Christina v Team Generico Match, the following need to be updated.

The final two members for Team Generico are Mr Kennedy and Mr Hellwig.

The final member for Team Christian is a mystery superstar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 18 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next