The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+18
Jericho
Nova
noeleen phoenix
Harold
American Wolf
ItsSoSophie
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Jarrett
fuck
Jigsaw*
RED
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Karl
Styles
Bleed Green
SP
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:12 pm

The Legend of Casey wrote:
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 Tumblr_lr4kgwJWYZ1qkiqdko1_400
The Voice of the Voiceless and future WWE Champion CM Punk heads backstage after the brawl at the end of RAW. His facial expression is indifferent because he knows that even though he lost its one bad thing to two good things. First good thing he didn't lose on his own fault, it was due to Del Rio being a bitch and having Barrett and his waffle eared ass helping him. Second good thing was getting his hands on the Miz. Punk grabs a diet soda from catering and is talking to some crew members when ____________ approaches him and seems to want to talk*

OFF Gonna try and get more active

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 Tumblr_lufxalzNlL1qk4s6vo9_250

After a tough match and another victory of the man that used to be an almost superman in John Cena, The Miz walks around backstage now back in a suit after getting checked up on by some trainers. The WWE Champion has his championship over his shoulder as he notices CM Punk in of course catering to feed his fat face and drinking wait for it... a diet drink. The Miz walks up with a huge smirk on his face as he knows that CM Punk would rather see anybody besides him. While The Miz won another match CM Punk lost his and the champion will rub that in his face. CM Punk seems to shake his head in annoyance as Miz reaches him.

The Miz --
Well well well what do we have here? The man that was supposed to beat me and be the WWE Champion right now but wait a minute... YOU AREN'T! Actually you have fallen so far that instead of main eventing you are losing in a lower card match to Alberto Del Rio... Really? REALLY! You are my number one challenger for my championship? Well ti is now obvious that this championship is safe and sound while you lose I defeat John Cena once again tonight! You need to go get your trade request to Smackdown so you can safe yourself anymore embarrassment or I will be more than happy to continue it!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:07 pm

Granger, according to the front page Triple H was Champion going into RAW? Razz
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:08 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
The Voice of the Voiceless and future WWE Champion CM Punk heads backstage after the brawl at the end of RAW. His facial expression is indifferent because he knows that even though he lost its one bad thing to two good things. First good thing he didn't lose on his own fault, it was due to Del Rio being a bitch and having Barrett and his waffle eared ass helping him. Second good thing was getting his hands on the Miz. Punk grabs a diet soda from catering and is talking to some crew members when ____________ approaches him and seems to want to talk*

After a tough match and another victory of the man that used to be an almost superman in John Cena, The Miz walks around backstage now back in a suit after getting checked up on by some trainers. The WWE Champion has his championship over his shoulder as he notices CM Punk in of course catering to feed his fat face and drinking wait for it... a diet drink. The Miz walks up with a huge smirk on his face as he knows that CM Punk would rather see anybody besides him. While The Miz won another match CM Punk lost his and the champion will rub that in his face. CM Punk seems to shake his head in annoyance as Miz reaches him.

The Miz --
Well well well what do we have here? The man that was supposed to beat me and be the WWE Champion right now but wait a minute... YOU AREN'T! Actually you have fallen so far that instead of main eventing you are losing in a lower card match to Alberto Del Rio... Really? REALLY! You are my number one challenger for my championship? Well ti is now obvious that this championship is safe and sound while you lose I defeat John Cena once again tonight! You need to go get your trade request to Smackdown so you can safe yourself anymore embarrassment or I will be more than happy to continue it!

**Punk blinks blankly at the current WWE Champ a few times before it just turns into a cold stare. Punk takes a sip of his soda then finally responds to the Miz.**

"Hey Mike, before you come over here gloating and bragging about beating me, and all that other bull shit, you need to know one thing. That you never beat me in a fair match. I also want you to know that Im gonna beat you at Survivor Series and then after survivor series Im gonna pin you for that belt.Then eventually just like every other flash in the pan this company has had you will go to some lesser company or even for you back to the shit hole you came from: Smackdown... wait no wrong shit hole, I was talking about reality television."

**Punk grins at Miz**

"But before I got that off my chest what was it you were saying"
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:10 pm

Smackdown... wait no wrong shit hole

-_-
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:16 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:

-_-
LoL calm your self all in character SD isnt a shit hold here Razz
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:22 pm

-_-

I know but still. Razz
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:32 pm

-_-

I know but still. Razz
LoL sorry just need to get more on Miz, he said it first LoL
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:18 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:

The Miz --

**Punk blinks blankly at the current WWE Champ a few times before it just turns into a cold stare. Punk takes a sip of his soda then finally responds to the Miz.**

"Hey Mike, before you come over here gloating and bragging about beating me, and all that other bull shit, you need to know one thing. That you never beat me in a fair match. I also want you to know that Im gonna beat you at Survivor Series and then after survivor series Im gonna pin you for that belt.Then eventually just like every other flash in the pan this company has had you will go to some lesser company or even for you back to the shit hole you came from: Smackdown... wait no wrong shit hole, I was talking about reality television."

**Punk grins at Miz**

"But before I got that off my chest what was it you were saying"

The Miz just stares at CM Punk now with anger in his eyes now knowing that CM Punk is taking him as a joke. Miz stares at Punk for a moment before his smirk comes across his face not trying allow CM Punk the happiness of getting under The Miz's skin. Miz rubs his chin before snickering.

The Miz --
Really? REALLY! You like to tell me to go back to MTV like each and every one of the hating fans? That proves that you are just like each and everyone one of those idiots! You want me go back to MTV well how about you do this for us all and you go back to your roots and go back talking into an invisible microphone so we can all finally shut you up! Now like I was saying before you went onto your little "We Want Cookies" rampage I was saying you need to quit your dreaming! Quit thinking that you are better than me and you will be able to defeat me! You are a nobody and that is all you ever will be so just go to Teddy Long and beg... BEG AND PLEAD! Beg to get off of this show because there is one thing that you know for a fact and this is when the Miz wants something... he gets it! And when The Miz says he will do something.. HE DOES IT!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:00 am

AJ Lee

*walks out of the trainers room, holding an ice pack on the back of her neck*

Kane

*sitting backstage*
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:03 am

After a mixed result to the night on Raw Chris Jericho was in a foul mood, however having met with his attorneys he walks in with a HUGE smirk on his face adjusting his tie.

Another GIANT victory tonight has Kofi Kingston all smiles tonight as he enters into the arena. He is hoping after his win at the upcoming Survivor Series that he will recieve a title match

After nailing yet another bitch "Addicted to Love" Rhett Titus walks out of his lockeroom. The smell of that bitches pussy still is all over him, but he doesn't care as he walks down the hall

The "Prince of Parkour" John Morrison walks into the arena with a serious look on his face starting to get mentally prepped for the Series of Survivals

Stone Cold is on his ATV in his office
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:19 am

White guy wrote:
After a mixed result to the night on Raw Chris Jericho was in a foul mood, however having met with his attorneys he walks in with a HUGE smirk on his face adjusting his tie.

Another GIANT victory tonight has Kofi Kingston all smiles tonight as he enters into the arena. He is hoping after his win at the upcoming Survivor Series that he will recieve a title match

After nailing yet another bitch "Addicted to Love" Rhett Titus walks out of his lockeroom. The smell of that bitches pussy still is all over him, but he doesn't care as he walks down the hall

The "Prince of Parkour" John Morrison walks into the arena with a serious look on his face starting to get mentally prepped for the Series of Survivals

AJ Lee: *walks by Stone Colds office, still holding the ice park on her back part of her neck as she walks in* "Wow! Now that is cool! *talking about the ATV*

Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:21 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:

AJ Lee: *walks by Stone Colds office, still holding the ice park on her back part of her neck as she walks in* "Wow! Now that is cool! *talking about the ATV*

Stone Cold quickly looks over to her

Stone Cold
WHAT???? Are you eye balling my ATV? WHAT????
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:28 am

White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:

Stone Cold

AJ Lee: *giggles at Stone Cold for saying "WHAT"* "Yeah actually I am! Its sweet!"

Kane: *turns the corner and bumps into Kofi*
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:29 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:

Stone Cold

AJ Lee: *giggles at Stone Cold for saying "WHAT"* "Yeah actually I am! Its sweet!"

Stone Cold
What the hell is so damn funny?

Kofi Kingston
Yo big man, whats up?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:34 am

White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:

Stone Cold

Stone Cold

Kofi Kingston
Yo big man, whats up?

AJ: "I love it when you say "WHAT!?" Like when you would say it to Mr. McMahon all the time, it made my day!"

Kane: *looks down at him* "I'm not much of a talker Kofi...but I'm in a good mood tonight. Survivor Series is 6 days away, and I'll be able to get my hands on Christian." *smirks evil*
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:38 am

Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:

Stone Cold

Stone Cold

Kofi Kingston
Yo big man, whats up?

AJ: "I love it when you say "WHAT!?" Like when you would say it to Mr. McMahon all the time, it made my day!"

Kane: *looks down at him* "I'm not much of a talker Kofi...but I'm in a good mood tonight. Survivor Series is 6 days away, and I'll be able to get my hands on Christian." *smirks evil*
Stone Cold
WHAT? I make you laugh? Like a clown is ha ha funny? So what you are comparing Stone Cold Steve Austin to is a clown huh?

Kofi Kingston
Thats great man, you see with Survivor Series coming up Eve and myself will finally shut up that team of David Otunga and Taylor Wilde. After that I'm going to BOOM BOOM BOOM all the way to the championship.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:44 am

White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:
White guy wrote:

Stone Cold

Stone Cold

Kofi Kingston
Yo big man, whats up?

Stone Cold
WHAT? I make you laugh? Like a clown is ha ha funny? So what you are comparing Stone Cold Steve Austin to is a clown huh?

Kofi Kingston
Thats great man, you see with Survivor Series coming up Eve and myself will finally shut up that team of David Otunga and Taylor Wilde. After that I'm going to BOOM BOOM BOOM all the way to the championship.

AJ: "No not at all Steve! I'm actually saying you are a bad ass who fears no one, the way you stand up to the boss is awesome! You were one of my idols when I first got into wrestling! And I just finally wanted to meet you, but that ATV helped out alot today too for this meeting!" *starts to laugh again*

Kane: "Championship? I also feel as I need to chase a championship too...but who to strike fear and stalk upon is still undecided!"
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:51 am

Stone Cold
Do you have some sort of disorder? Stone Cold wants to know why the hell you won't quit laughing. So you wanted to meet ole Stone Cold? BIG DEAL everybody wants to meet Stone Cold. Is there a purpose of you intruding on my space or did you SERIOUSLY just walk up to Stone Cold to stare at his ATV and say you wanted to meet him?

Kofi Kingston
I haven't chosen yet either big man. I don't know if I should go for the top and defeat The Miz or go for the sure thing and take on Wade Barrett.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:55 am

White guy wrote:
Stone Cold
Do you have some sort of disorder? Stone Cold wants to know why the hell you won't quit laughing. So you wanted to meet ole Stone Cold? BIG DEAL everybody wants to meet Stone Cold. Is there a purpose of you intruding on my space or did you SERIOUSLY just walk up to Stone Cold to stare at his ATV and say you wanted to meet him?

Kofi Kingston
I haven't chosen yet either big man. I don't know if I should go for the top and defeat The Miz or go for the sure thing and take on Wade Barrett.

AJ: "Hey what can I say, I'm not just a diva, but I'm a geek! Your ATV is so cool! And well you're Stone Cold, and I'm talking to Stone Cold, and this is a dream come true!"

Kane: "Yeah...ever since losing the World Heavyweight Championship about a year ago, I've felt a little bit of soul stolen from me...and I'm craving to have it back."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:20 am

[The Rocks KNOCKS ON VINCES DOOR ANSWER IT GRANGER!]
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:37 am

John Cena is in his locker room thinking about SS and the night after where he will be the referee for the match between Rock and Brock.

Cody Rhodes is backstage talking to his baggers.

The current Hardcore Champion Mark Henry is walking around searching for a referee.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:13 am

Confirmed for Raw's three hour super-show next week:

Brock Lesnar vs The Rock - Special Guest Referee: John Cena

WWE Championship - The Miz(c) vs Zack Ryder

#1 Contender for the WWE Championship - CM Punk vs Chris Jericho

Plus, after long absence a big superstar will make his return to Monday night Raw!

And...after Teddy Long's accident last night on Raw...what will be the consequences for the HeartBreak Kid Shawn Michaels, Mark Henry and Triple H?

Find out next week on Raw's three hour super-show!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:14 am

[HBK is still saying that teddy ran into the shot]
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:07 am

John TPA wrote:
[The Rocks KNOCKS ON VINCES DOOR ANSWER IT GRANGER!]

Vince looks up as he hear the knock and just scowls at the fact somebody is going to bother him.

Mr.McMahon --
Its open.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:10 am

50 DAYS | 21 HOURS | 3 MINUTES | 22 SECONDS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 20 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 43  Next