The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+18
Jericho
Nova
noeleen phoenix
Harold
American Wolf
ItsSoSophie
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Jarrett
fuck
Jigsaw*
RED
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Karl
Styles
Bleed Green
SP
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 10:21 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Christian sees Swagger do the push-ups, then hears Cody. He looks into the gym and sees Swagger in the gym. He shrugs, confused, then walks on.

[Jack dead lifts a weight a few times trying to get a strong as possible for Smackdown as he turns around to see Christian walking towards him and it is obvious what he is going to ask.]
Christian walks up.

Christian: I'm sure you know why I'm here. You in?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:48 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
SP wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
SP wrote:
El Genercico
* Generico walks around with AJ's World Title over his shoulder, insearch for Zack Ryder.*
Zack Ryder is walking around backstage, holding a camera out in front of him. He is looking for a Broski of the Week, with his Internet Title around his waist.

El Generico
"BROSKI!"

* Generico wips a headband and sunglasses out. *
Ryder looks over and sees Generico. He turns the camera over just in time for it to see Generico put on the headband and sunglasses.

Ryder: Whats up bro? Wait a minute, when did you become World Champ bro?

El Generico
"I'm not, Styles is .. Im just borrowing it . haha .. so Ryder, broski! I have a question for yah!"
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:54 pm

SP wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
SP wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
SP wrote:
El Genercico
* Generico walks around with AJ's World Title over his shoulder, insearch for Zack Ryder.*
Zack Ryder is walking around backstage, holding a camera out in front of him. He is looking for a Broski of the Week, with his Internet Title around his waist.

El Generico
"BROSKI!"

Ryder looks over and sees Generico. He turns the camera over just in time for it to see Generico put on the headband and sunglasses.

El Generico
"I'm not, Styles is .. Im just borrowing it . haha .. so Ryder, broski! I have a question for yah!"
Ryder clicks the button on his camera and puts it in his pocket.

Ryder: Whats up bro?
Back to top Go down
White guy
Rookie
Rookie
White guy

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:05 pm

All my peeps arrive
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:19 pm

The Cenation Leader John Cena is in the gym working out.

The World's Strongest Man Mark Henry is in his locker room.

The UnDashing Cody Rhodes is backstage waiting for SD.

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 5:44 pm

I am going to write SD as soon as I get to my mums. I should get it done by tonight though so don't worry! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 5:48 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Christian sees Swagger do the push-ups, then hears Cody. He looks into the gym and sees Swagger in the gym. He shrugs, confused, then walks on.

[Jack dead lifts a weight a few times trying to get a strong as possible for Smackdown as he turns around to see Christian walking towards him and it is obvious what he is going to ask.]
Christian walks up.

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
SP wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
SP wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
SP wrote:
El Genercico

El Generico
"BROSKI!"

El Generico
Ryder clicks the button on his camera and puts it in his pocket.

Ryder: Whats up bro?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 5:53 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Christian walks up.

Swagger walks up and looks down on Christian with a now huge smirk on his face just knowing that Christian is going to ask him to join his team at Survivor Series.

Jack Swagger --
Let me guess... you want me to join your team for Survivor Series? Well am I right if so I will and if not then your making a huge mistake.
Back to top Go down
fuck
Veteran
Veteran
fuck

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 5:56 pm

Surge is eating a bagel.

"Mmm...dis is a good bagel.", he says as he eats the bagel.

He continues to eat the bagel.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 6:15 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Christian walks up.

Swagger walks up and looks down on Christian with a now huge smirk on his face just knowing that Christian is going to ask him to join his team at Survivor Series.

Jack Swagger --
Let me guess... you want me to join your team for Survivor Series? Well am I right if so I will and if not then your making a huge mistake.
Christian: Well you guessed it Jack. You, me, Cody and Morrison. One more guy and the team is complete!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:09 pm

-Live from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-

Pyro explodes around the stage as Know Your Enemy blasts over the speakers. After sweeping through the crowd, the fans cheer as Tony Chimel gets in the ring and introduces the competitors for the first magth of the evening.

Eve © v AJ Lee v Taylor Wilde v Maryse ~ Divas Championship Match

~Closing Moments~

Eve leapfrogs over Maryse before running straight at Taylor and dropkicking her to the outside. Eve gets back up and turns right into a slap from Maryse. Maryse kicks Eve in the midsection, causing her to topple to the outside, before turning to AJ. AJ charges at Maryse and goes for a clothesline but Maryse ducks underneath before waiting for her to turn around and nailing the French TKO. She goes for the cover but Lita comes out of nowhere and drags Maryse out of the ring. Eve runs around to find out what is going on but while all of this is going on, Taylor scurries in the ring and gets the pinfall and the victory!

Spoiler:

Mr Kennedy stands backstage with Mr Hellwig and the two stand in front of the camera. Kennedy states that he is quite upset that he is not scheduled for a Match yet at Survivor Series and has decided to take matters into his own hands. He is making an open request to El Generico to join his Survivor Series Tag Team Match and that Mr Hellwig is also willing to fight for the team if there is a spot open.

Jack Swagger & Cody Rhodes v El Generico & MVP

~Closing Moments~

Swagger and Generico lock up with Generico tripping up Swagger to take control. Generico drags Swagger over to the corner and tags in MVP who goes straight on the offensive. MVP lays into Swagger with multiple boots to the abdomen before taunting Rhodes. MVP grabs Swagger and drags him to his feet but Swagger takes a cheap shot and takes down MVP with a right hand. Swagger quickly tags in Rhodes who instantly lays into MVP with right after right. Rhodes then runs at the ropes and springs off them, hitting the Beautiful Disaster. Rhodes begins stalking MVP but is distracted as Mr Hellwig comes from through the crowd and jumps onto the apron. The referee is busy dealing with him when Mr Kennedy slides in the ring and spins Rhodes around before nailing the Mic Check to huge cheers from the crowd. Kennedy slides out of the ring and drags Swagger down from the apron as MVP makes the cover on Rhodes. The referee turns around and makes the count, not noticing Kennedy on the outside, giving Generico & MVP the victory!

Spoiler:

JBL comes down to the ring to HUGE boos from the crowd. He begins by reminding everyone that Survivor Series takes place in just a few short weeks and, so far, there aren’t many matches been announced. He says that the Tag Team Championships will be up for grabs at the event and that the Smackdown representatives will be Brian Kendrick and Bryan Danielson and that they will be taking on RAW’s Michael McGillicutty and Raven.

Kane v Christian

~Closing Moments~

Kane hits Christian with a big boot to the face, sending him reeling, before stepping out onto the apron. He begins scaling the ropes but Christian charges over before dropkicking him down to the hard ground. Christian begins to stalk Kane and waits for him to get up before springing off the ropes and crashing into Kane, sending both men down. The referee begins his count and, despite efforts from both men, the referee counts both men out.

Spoiler:

Justin Gabriel is seen heading into JBL’s office but the camera is shut out as it goes to enter.

James Storm v John Morrison

~Closing Moments~

Storm and Morrison continue to slug it out in the centre of the ring as the fans are split right down the middle. Storm gains control and backs Morrison into the corner before getting him into a seated position. Storm takes a few steps back before charging at Morrison for a boot to the head but Morrison manages to move out of the way at the last minute. Storm gets caught up in the ropes and this gives Morrison a chance to roll him up for the three count!

Spoiler:

Dolph Ziggler stands backstage, obviously ready for his match tonight. He begins walking down the corridor when, out of nowhere, three masked men come out of nowhere and take down Ziggler with lead pipes to the back of the skull and back. They begin to brutally attack him as blood begins to seep out of multiple parts of his body. The three men finish off their assault before walking off, leaving Ziggler motionless on the ground.

Dolph Ziggler v Justin Gabriel ~ Steel Cage Match

[color=blue]Justin Gabriel comes out to the ring to a tremendous amount of boos from the crowd. He stands in the ring, awaiting Dolph Ziggler, but nobody comes out. At this moment, JBL walks down to the ring and gets in before getting a mic. He starts off by announcing that Dolph Ziggler has been attacked by unknown men backstage and will be unable to compete here tonight. Therefore, Justin Gabriel wins by default and will face either AJ Styles or Randy Orton next week. JBL drops the mic and leaves the ring with Gabriel. The two walk over to the commentators booth and sits down for this match.

AJ Styles © v Randy Orton ~ Lumberjack Match/Non-Title

~Closing Moments~

Styles dodges a clothesline attempt from Orton before sending him to the outside. The entire of the Lumberjacks crowd round him and, when he gets to his feet, they all attack him. Eventually, Orton manages to break free of the crowd and rolls back in the ring. Styles pounces on top of him and lays into him with elbows and forearm shots all over the body. Styles kicks Orton in the midsection and goes to lift him up for the Styles Clash but Orton pushes him back before dropkicking him to the outside. The same as what happened to Orton earlier on in the match happens to Styles now as they all surround him. They all wonder what to do as El Generico runs into the midst and stands by the side of Styles. Out of nowhere, Justin Gabriel leaps over the wall of men and landing right on top of Styles. He hits him with multiple shots to the head before being dragged off by Generico. Gabriel then turns to Generico and begins to laying into him before an all out brawl ensues between the Lumberjacks. Styles using this distraction to get back in the ring but walks straight into a big RKO from Orton. Orton rolls Styles onto his back before getting the three count!

Spoiler:

Orton gets to his feet and raises his arms into the air as his music blares through the speakers. He looks out at the brawl on the outside and climbs to the top rope before diving down and landing on top of them all. All men end up down on the ground as the commentators make a joke about the amount of men Orton can take down with one hit. JBL gets up from the commentators booth before getting in the ring. He looks around at all of the carnage as Styles begins to rise. He gets up and JBL runs off the ropes before nailing a huge Clothesline From Hell. He gets back to his feet and adjusts his suit, standing above all of the carnage, as Smackdown goes off the air.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:16 pm

Mark Henry is in the gym lifting weights after talking on the phone with John Laurinaitis.

John Cena heads out of his locker room and walks around after watching JBL's epic clothesline from hell on SD.

Cody Rhodes is sitting backstage frustrated after losing a 2nd tag team match on a row thanks to Mr. Kennedy.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:29 pm

Christian is backstage, avoiding Kane for the time being.

Zack Ryder is in his lr, his Internet Title around his waist.

MVP is backstage in his lr, popping champagne, celebrating his win.

Natalya is walking aroudn backstage, smiling.

A Mystery Man is running on a treadmill in the gym.

Shane McMahon is in his office.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:58 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:

-Live from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-

Pyro explodes around the stage as Know Your Enemy blasts over the speakers. After sweeping through the crowd, the fans cheer as Tony Chimel gets in the ring and introduces the competitors for the first magth of the evening.

Eve © v AJ Lee v Taylor Wilde v Maryse ~ Divas Championship Match

~Closing Moments~

Eve leapfrogs over Maryse before running straight at Taylor and dropkicking her to the outside. Eve gets back up and turns right into a slap from Maryse. Maryse kicks Eve in the midsection, causing her to topple to the outside, before turning to AJ. AJ charges at Maryse and goes for a clothesline but Maryse ducks underneath before waiting for her to turn around and nailing the French TKO. She goes for the cover but Lita comes out of nowhere and drags Maryse out of the ring. Eve runs around to find out what is going on but while all of this is going on, Taylor scurries in the ring and gets the pinfall and the victory!

Spoiler:

Mr Kennedy stands backstage with Mr Hellwig and the two stand in front of the camera. Kennedy states that he is quite upset that he is not scheduled for a Match yet at Survivor Series and has decided to take matters into his own hands. He is making an open request to El Generico to join his Survivor Series Tag Team Match and that Mr Hellwig is also willing to fight for the team if there is a spot open.

Jack Swagger & Cody Rhodes v El Generico & MVP

~Closing Moments~

Swagger and Generico lock up with Generico tripping up Swagger to take control. Generico drags Swagger over to the corner and tags in MVP who goes straight on the offensive. MVP lays into Swagger with multiple boots to the abdomen before taunting Rhodes. MVP grabs Swagger and drags him to his feet but Swagger takes a cheap shot and takes down MVP with a right hand. Swagger quickly tags in Rhodes who instantly lays into MVP with right after right. Rhodes then runs at the ropes and springs off them, hitting the Beautiful Disaster. Rhodes begins stalking MVP but is distracted as Mr Hellwig comes from through the crowd and jumps onto the apron. The referee is busy dealing with him when Mr Kennedy slides in the ring and spins Rhodes around before nailing the Mic Check to huge cheers from the crowd. Kennedy slides out of the ring and drags Swagger down from the apron as MVP makes the cover on Rhodes. The referee turns around and makes the count, not noticing Kennedy on the outside, giving Generico & MVP the victory!

Spoiler:

JBL comes down to the ring to HUGE boos from the crowd. He begins by reminding everyone that Survivor Series takes place in just a few short weeks and, so far, there aren’t many matches been announced. He says that the Tag Team Championships will be up for grabs at the event and that the Smackdown representatives will be Brian Kendrick and Bryan Danielson and that they will be taking on RAW’s Michael McGillicutty and Raven.

Kane v Christian

~Closing Moments~

Kane hits Christian with a big boot to the face, sending him reeling, before stepping out onto the apron. He begins scaling the ropes but Christian charges over before dropkicking him down to the hard ground. Christian begins to stalk Kane and waits for him to get up before springing off the ropes and crashing into Kane, sending both men down. The referee begins his count and, despite efforts from both men, the referee counts both men out.

Spoiler:

Justin Gabriel is seen heading into JBL’s office but the camera is shut out as it goes to enter.

James Storm v John Morrison

~Closing Moments~

Storm and Morrison continue to slug it out in the centre of the ring as the fans are split right down the middle. Storm gains control and backs Morrison into the corner before getting him into a seated position. Storm takes a few steps back before charging at Morrison for a boot to the head but Morrison manages to move out of the way at the last minute. Storm gets caught up in the ropes and this gives Morrison a chance to roll him up for the three count!

Spoiler:

Dolph Ziggler stands backstage, obviously ready for his match tonight. He begins walking down the corridor when, out of nowhere, three masked men come out of nowhere and take down Ziggler with lead pipes to the back of the skull and back. They begin to brutally attack him as blood begins to seep out of multiple parts of his body. The three men finish off their assault before walking off, leaving Ziggler motionless on the ground.

Dolph Ziggler v Justin Gabriel ~ Steel Cage Match

[color=blue]Justin Gabriel comes out to the ring to a tremendous amount of boos from the crowd. He stands in the ring, awaiting Dolph Ziggler, but nobody comes out. At this moment, JBL walks down to the ring and gets in before getting a mic. He starts off by announcing that Dolph Ziggler has been attacked by unknown men backstage and will be unable to compete here tonight. Therefore, Justin Gabriel wins by default and will face either AJ Styles or Randy Orton next week. JBL drops the mic and leaves the ring with Gabriel. The two walk over to the commentators booth and sits down for this match.

AJ Styles © v Randy Orton ~ Lumberjack Match/Non-Title

~Closing Moments~

Styles dodges a clothesline attempt from Orton before sending him to the outside. The entire of the Lumberjacks crowd round him and, when he gets to his feet, they all attack him. Eventually, Orton manages to break free of the crowd and rolls back in the ring. Styles pounces on top of him and lays into him with elbows and forearm shots all over the body. Styles kicks Orton in the midsection and goes to lift him up for the Styles Clash but Orton pushes him back before dropkicking him to the outside. The same as what happened to Orton earlier on in the match happens to Styles now as they all surround him. They all wonder what to do as El Generico runs into the midst and stands by the side of Styles. Out of nowhere, Justin Gabriel leaps over the wall of men and landing right on top of Styles. He hits him with multiple shots to the head before being dragged off by Generico. Gabriel then turns to Generico and begins to laying into him before an all out brawl ensues between the Lumberjacks. Styles using this distraction to get back in the ring but walks straight into a big RKO from Orton. Orton rolls Styles onto his back before getting the three count!

Spoiler:

Orton gets to his feet and raises his arms into the air as his music blares through the speakers. He looks out at the brawl on the outside and climbs to the top rope before diving down and landing on top of them all. All men end up down on the ground as the commentators make a joke about the amount of men Orton can take down with one hit. JBL gets up from the commentators booth before getting in the ring. He looks around at all of the carnage as Styles begins to rise. He gets up and JBL runs off the ropes before nailing a huge Clothesline From Hell. He gets back to his feet and adjusts his suit, standing above all of the carnage, as Smackdown goes off the air.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:06 pm

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 153811_512x288_generated

Superstar
- El Generico

Champion
- The Miz

Moment
- JBL clotheslines AJ STYLES!

Match
- CM Punk vs The Miz

Staff Member
- Teddy Long

Roleplayer
- Karl

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 Power5

1) The Miz
2) El Generico
3) AJ Styles
4) Triple H
5) Randy Orton

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 624_crop_340x234

- Eric Bischoff to be bring back Nitro??
- The Rock & John Cena to be given Tag Team titles?
- Triple H to become COO again?
- Shane McMahon threatened to be let go?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

I want to rp!
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:13 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

I want to rp!
OK! Than rp!
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:15 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

I want to rp!
OK! Than rp!

Miz, Randy, Swagger, Maryse or my mystery guy Wink... or Vince
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:16 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

I want to rp!
OK! Than rp!

Hmmm... Maryse/Natalya?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:19 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

I want to rp!
OK! Than rp!

Hmmm... Maryse/Natalya?

YES! and Mystery/Mystery?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:20 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Maryse walking the same way as Natalya sees her and snickers to herself before walking up and flipping her hair right in her path before smirking.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:25 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

I want to rp!
OK! Than rp!

Hmmm... Maryse/Natalya?

YES!

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

Maryse walking the same way as Natalya sees her and snickers to herself before walking up and flipping her hair right in her path before smirking.
Natalys scoffs and looks at Maryse.

Natalya: Well what was THAT about?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:28 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

I want to rp!
OK! Than rp!

Hmmm... Maryse/Natalya?

YES!

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

[Maryse just yawns looking at Natalya just trying not to laugh as she rubs her hair back.]

Maryse --
What that was Natayla was letting you see the person that will always be one step in front of you.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:29 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

A Mystery man enters the gym to see the guy on the treadmill and starts laughing.
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:32 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

I want to rp!
OK! Than rp!

Hmmm... Maryse/Natalya?

YES!

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

[Maryse just yawns looking at Natalya just trying not to laugh as she rubs her hair back.]

Maryse --
What that was Natayla was letting you see the person that will always be one step in front of you.
Natalya: Always a step in front of me you say? I'm part of a great wrestling family, you know that. You think you'll be a step ahead of me? That makes me laugh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 11 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 43  Next