The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0

Go down 
+18
Jericho
Nova
noeleen phoenix
Harold
American Wolf
ItsSoSophie
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Jarrett
fuck
Jigsaw*
RED
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Karl
Styles
Bleed Green
SP
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:24 pm

Come on, be realistic.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:24 pm

wwe.com exclusive:

Mark Henry is in the ring holding a microphone. He yells at the crowd to shut up as the fans boo him.

"Last night on Raw I busted Shawn Michaels' head wide open when I crashed his face with the steel steps. About a month ago I put him through that announcer table with the World's Strongest Slam. That was just the beggining. Shawn Michaels I saw the look on your face when our match was canceled last night. It was a look of relief. You are glad that this match didn't happen while I was frustrated. So I destroyed your friend the Big Show. Just like I will destroy you the next time that I will get you in the ring!"

Mark is interrupted by HBK.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:26 pm

Karl he rolled away he was down for a bit and used the wall to get up. I could of said he kicked up and done it but no. I decide he can roll away and use the wall to get up and hit the kick, and get away. I got a promo to respond to.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:27 pm

Yeah because getting Pedigreed twice, one of which was on a steel chair, would be easy to get up from right?
Back to top Go down
ItsSoSophie
Jobber
Jobber
ItsSoSophie

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:29 pm

*Britani & Layla both arrive , seperately*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:29 pm

Christian is walking around backstage, looking for partners for Survivor Series.

Internet Champion Zack Ryder is in his lr, filming the next ZTLIS.

MVP is walking around, before heading to the gym and working out.

Natalya is sitting backstage, reading WWE Magazine.

Shane McMahon is in his office.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:30 pm

@Nick & Jon: Can you guys hurry up and get partners so I can write your match! Razz
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:31 pm

I never liked the Hardcore title thing for this reason.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:32 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Yeah because getting Pedigreed twice, one of which was on a steel chair, would be easy to get up from right?

It wasn't easy, I played it out he was actually hurt and rolled away from it and used the wall to get up and he did rub his head in real time he was down for a while. But yea he super kicked and got out the door. Anyways next time hm?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:32 pm

ItsSoSophie wrote:
*Britani & Layla both arrive , seperately*

Maryse is stretching in the hallway
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:33 pm

John TPA wrote:

It wasn't easy, I played it out he was actually hurt and rolled away from it and used the wall to get up and he did rub his head in real time he was down for a while. But yea he super kicked and got out the door. Anyways next time hm?

Triple H vs Shawn Michaels will happen at 7:00 via BACKSTAGE BATTLE

Winner will be chosen by ACTIVITY
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:33 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
John TPA wrote:

Triple H vs Shawn Michaels will happen at 7:00 via BACKSTAGE BATTLE

Winner will be chosen by ACTIVITY

Huh?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:34 pm

Which isn't really fair seeing as it is almost midnight here and I am heading to be like right now...
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:35 pm

@Nick & Jon: Can you guys hurry up and get partners so I can write your match! Razz
Well if people would walk up to Christian or something...
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:35 pm

FINE whatever
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:36 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:
Christian is walking around backstage, looking for partners for Survivor Series.

Cody Rhodes walks up to Christian holding a paper-bag.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:37 pm

I HAVE THE SOLUTION!

*Big Show knocks out Triple H, when he walks out of his lockerroom, Show then looks at Orton and shakes his head ... watching HBK continue to run.*

... I would know out HBK, but him and Show are buds Razz
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:38 pm

RED wrote:

wwe.com exclusive:

Mark Henry is in the ring holding a microphone. He yells at the crowd to shut up as the fans boo him.

"Last night on Raw I busted Shawn Michaels' head wide open when I crashed his face with the steel steps. About a month ago I put him through that announcer table with the World's Strongest Slam. That was just the beggining. Shawn Michaels I saw the look on your face when our match was canceled last night. It was a look of relief. You are glad that this match didn't happen while I was frustrated. So I destroyed your friend the Big Show. Just like I will destroy you the next time that I will get you in the ring!"

['Sexy boy' hits the speakers as the crowd starts cheering as "The heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels comes onto the stage with the Hardcore title over his shoulder which he has tussle over backstage. He slowly walks down the ramp and enters the ring and grabs a mike and stands face to face with Henry very pissed off]

Shawn Michaels:

"Last night, you busted me wide open via steel steps, I saved Show and I payed the price for it. But I don't care! I have been through too much to say that was a big one for me. It was only steel steps and hell I super kicked you on Raw. I super kicked your lights out! Henry you have been on a roll lately and destroying people but you can't stop me can you? I keep coming back don't I? You did put me through a table but I got pay back by super kicking you. You should be more worried about me and not show. I want to get into the ring just much as you do Henry! You will be put down by me! I will NEVER back down from you Henry thus why I am in your face ! Henry I will be the one to stop you and your "hall of pain" once and for all. So Henry how do you like them apples?"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:39 pm

SP wrote:
I HAVE THE SOLUTION!

*Big Show knocks out Triple H, when he walks out of his lockerroom, Show then looks at Orton and shakes his head ... watching HBK continue to run.*

... I would know out HBK, but him and Show are buds Razz

Ily.

Wanna rp?
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:39 pm

Brooklyn Rage! wrote:

*El Generico walks up to MVP, just before he opens the gym door!*

"Hey Amigo!!"
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:42 pm

Kane: *walking around backstage*

AJ Lee: *stretching outside the locker room door*
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:47 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:

AJ pumps into Maryse who was also stretching as Maryse looks shocked and angry as she just stares at AJ.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:50 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

AJ pumps into Maryse who was also stretching as Maryse looks shocked and angry as she just stares at AJ.

AJ: "Um Maryse...you haven't even said a word yet and I'm ready to tell you to calm down already!" *tries to hold in a short laugh*
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:50 pm

John TPA wrote:
RED wrote:

wwe.com exclusive:

['Sexy boy' hits the speakers as the crowd starts cheering as "The heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels comes onto the stage with the Hardcore title over his shoulder which he has tussle over backstage. He slowly walks down the ramp and enters the ring and grabs a mike and stands face to face with Henry very pissed off]

Shawn Michaels:

"Last night, you busted me wide open via steel steps, I saved Show and I payed the price for it. But I don't care! I have been through too much to say that was a big one for me. It was only steel steps and hell I super kicked you on Raw. I super kicked your lights out! Henry you have been on a roll lately and destroying people but you can't stop me can you? I keep coming back don't I? You did put me through a table but I got pay back by super kicking you. You should be more worried about me and not show. I want to get into the ring just much as you do Henry! You will be put down by me! I will NEVER back down from you Henry thus why I am in your face ! Henry I will be the one to stop you and your "hall of pain" once and for all. So Henry how do you like them apples?"

Henry looks a little angry at first but then he laughs.

"I knew that you would come out here. In fact I was counting on it. You see, old people are like little children. They are not smart enough and they don't think before they act. You came out here to adress me? What did you expected? That I was gonna be intimidated? That you could super-kick me again? Your pride is making you blind Shawn. Your pride made you return to the WWE, your pride made you return after I put you through that announcer table and your pride made you come out here and stand in front of me. But your pride is also going to be your downfall. See Shawn, there won't always be a Big Show or a John Cena, or anybody else to protect you. At one point we will get into the ring in an actual match and then...it will be just the two of us. After I'm done with you, your pride will be the only thing left of you and HBK will be just a sad memory in the WWE."
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:56 pm

Jigsaw* wrote:
тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
Jigsaw* wrote:

AJ: "Um Maryse...you haven't even said a word yet and I'm ready to tell you to calm down already!" *tries to hold in a short laugh*

Maryse flips her hair in front of AJ Lee with a huge smirk on here face acting as if she was a joke.

Maryse

Calm down? Oh sweet you need to at least say please. Savez-vous qui vous parlez? I am Maryse and who are you? Oh yes you are that nerd and I am THAT champion so get on my level before you even dare talk to me! Got it?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0   World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment 2.0
Page 7 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next