The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0

Go down 
+9
Richie
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jigsaw*
Harold
Styles
HTH
Nova
.mop is dead.
.mop
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jobber
Jobber
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 4:07 pm

Rhawk wrote:
*All my peeps do their shit*

OT: Just wondering now Jiggy, was the show u posted on monday for the 5th December, or the 12th?

12th
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 4:27 pm

ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ wrote:
Rhawk wrote:
*All my peeps do their shit*

OT: Just wondering now Jiggy, was the show u posted on monday for the 5th December, or the 12th?

12th

Okay, so now does this mean that the one from when Sylar won the TV title was on the 5th December, or 28th November?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:33 pm

I'd like to reserve Future Trunks, app filled out later
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:28 pm

[All of my characters await the next Brawl show.]

off: Jigsaw, tell me ur plans for CWF!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:30 pm

OT: well Brawl will be posted tomorrow because I am extremely busy with other stuff and my computer is limited to a small netbook laptop until tomorrow also. but I'm not sure what is in store, I have tossed around 4 or 5 different ideas i have typed out. so you'll seeeeeeeee!
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:27 pm

off: PM me nevertheless...I want spoilers! xD
Back to top Go down
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jobber
Jobber
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:04 am

Sure take your time. I be happy if it just get posted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:15 am

Just to make things seem better I'll make it seem as though Sylar won the TV Title on the 5th December as well as anything else on that November show for 5th December.

Also does this mean there is no 'Wreck The Halls' card made for yesterday? If not then it looks like it will have to be posted on Christmas Day, time wise but it can always be posted on Eve or Boxing Day so we can all have a merry little Christmas. =-3
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:12 am

We can hear footsteps off in the distance but the black is persistent. As the footsteps grow louder and louder, the atmosphere in the room gets an almost chilling feel. Eventually, the footsteps stop and we hear the sound of something being picked up off a table. We hear a match being struck, made obvious by the resulting flame at the back of the room. The match is used to light what looks like a candle as the camera moves closer. We begin to see the figure that lit the candle, and if the dark scene wasn't a dead giveaway, we find that figure to be none other than Vegeta! He stares at the candle for a moment before beginning to pace around the room, the light from the candle illuminating the wall beside him. As he passes these walls, it becomes increasingly apparent that we are in an old Martial Arts Dojo. After a moment or two of indecision, he eventually begins to speak, his voice giving off that gravely tone we're so used to hearing from the Saiyan Prince.

Vegeta: "For far too long, my true strength has been undermined by the petty emotions experienced by all human-beings alike. Well NO more will I degrade myself to all my so-called fans, whilst Cell's power constantly exceeds above my own! Cell is nothing but a broken down computer trapped inside the body of an insect-look alike ... Yet he is still far stonger than I -- THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS! Well, no longer ... No longer will I sit back and let him humiliate me! Cell, when I am finished traning in the hyperbolic time chamber; YOU WILL MEET YOUR END! For your sake, I hope androids can't experience pain!"

The feed cuts!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:10 pm

OT: i'm still stuck on my netbook laptop. and I refuse to post a show with this lagging so called computer, I'll do quick results if anything, but unless someone else can write feel free
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:33 pm

Wassup Jigsaw, nice to see you made a new cartoon thread.

Is Gohan, Goten or Trunks available?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:39 pm

Timeh Take 3 wrote:
Wassup Jigsaw, nice to see you made a new cartoon thread.

Is Gohan, Goten or Trunks available?
Just in time for the Cell Games Cool
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:59 pm

Is that a ppv?

You didn't answer my question -_-
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:05 am

Hazza wrote:
We can hear footsteps off in the distance but the black is persistent. As the footsteps grow louder and louder, the atmosphere in the room gets an almost chilling feel. Eventually, the footsteps stop and we hear the sound of something being picked up off a table. We hear a match being struck, made obvious by the resulting flame at the back of the room. The match is used to light what looks like a candle as the camera moves closer. We begin to see the figure that lit the candle, and if the dark scene wasn't a dead giveaway, we find that figure to be none other than Vegeta! He stares at the candle for a moment before beginning to pace around the room, the light from the candle illuminating the wall beside him. As he passes these walls, it becomes increasingly apparent that we are in an old Martial Arts Dojo. After a moment or two of indecision, he eventually begins to speak, his voice giving off that gravely tone we're so used to hearing from the Saiyan Prince.

Vegeta: "For far too long, my true strength has been undermined by the petty emotions experienced by all human-beings alike. Well NO more will I degrade myself to all my so-called fans, whilst Cell's power constantly exceeds above my own! Cell is nothing but a broken down computer trapped inside the body of an insect-look alike ... Yet he is still far stonger than I -- THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS! Well, no longer ... No longer will I sit back and let him humiliate me! Cell, when I am finished traning in the hyperbolic time chamber; YOU WILL MEET YOUR END! For your sake, I hope androids can't experience pain!"

The feed cuts!

Vegeta has finished his training -- He is ready for the Cell Games ~ !!!
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:51 am

Timeh Take 3 wrote:
Is that a ppv?

You didn't answer my question -_-

Future Trunks is reserved, you can get regular Trunks but that would create a time paradox so I highly recommend not picking him. xP

Gohan and Goten are open though.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:38 am

OT- Don't pick up regular Trunks, that would fuck up my ideas honestly... -__-

Btw go accept my app bitch HTH Wink
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:07 pm

.ηovα. wrote:
OT- Don't pick up regular Trunks, that would fuck up my ideas honestly... -__-

Btw go accept my app bitch HTH Wink
off: It would fuck up your ideas as well as reality itself.
Back to top Go down
noeleen phoenix
Rookie
Rookie
noeleen phoenix

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:22 pm

OFF: sorry for late activity here.

The Joker
Lurking in the dark with his title. Making the occasional crazy laugh as people walk past

Harley Quinn
Harley with her malet smashing plant pots outside
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/glamafan_x
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 pm

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 Sucker-punch-movie-10

Blamed for the death of her young sister Baby Doll has still not yet arrived at the CWF arena- she is currently on her way. But along the path along with her other girl warriors she is approached by many weird species of creatures uknown to the human eye. Where she then must kill them without showing any mercy if thats what it means then she will do it. She takes out 5 cyclops and 7 tarantula people with her sword.

She thinks in her head

'I know I didn't do it... I never deserved any of that insane punishment..!'

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:30 pm

Lemme get Gohan and Boba Fett then.
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:33 pm

For the record tho, future trunks already fucked up reality by going back in time, making alternative, timelines, etc. Not poor baby Trunks :/
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:55 pm

Well baby Trunks would fuck it up even more than it already has. xD
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:29 am

Maybe we should go back in time and get Bulmas tubes tied.. To make things not fucked up :p
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:02 am

Dude, Future Trunks would work fine in CWF?

"20 years into the future, there won't be a wrestling industry. I'm going to make sure that changes", or something like that
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Jobber
Jobber
Goblin

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:26 pm

Over hazzas head it goes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0
Page 27 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next