The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0

Go down 
+9
Richie
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jigsaw*
Harold
Styles
HTH
Nova
.mop is dead.
.mop
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:46 am

HTH wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
HTH wrote:
[Mugiwara no Luffy enters the arena in his new attire, feeling fresh after finally finishing his training with Rayleigh.]

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 Post-Timeskip-Luffy-339x600

[He plans on calling someone out just for the hell of it, but he decides to look around for some food first.]

off: Working on a Dorf promoz. Cool
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 300px-BowserMP8

A
huge rush of fire blows in Luffy's way and he's burnt into ashes, and
all you can see is his eyeballs until the focus is set on Bowser
chuckling his evil laugh then his theme plays in the background for this
showdown, then we look the focus back to Luffy who is up now and
fine, because of the poor quality in cartoons these days.:

OT- I'll just RP with you since it takes Jake like 5 days to reply Wink

off: Lmao. xD

[Luffy quickly gets into fighting stance should Bowser try anything else.]

"You bastard retarded turtle! You wanna fight or something?!"

Bowser stomps on the ground sending a fissure strike on Luffy cracking the ground making him fall through and when he comes back up he has scratches and cuts all over him and Bowser chuckles knowing how easy it is to get inside the clueless Luffy's head
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:51 am

.ηovα. wrote:
HTH wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:
HTH wrote:
[Mugiwara no Luffy enters the arena in his new attire, feeling fresh after finally finishing his training with Rayleigh.]

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 Post-Timeskip-Luffy-339x600

[He plans on calling someone out just for the hell of it, but he decides to look around for some food first.]

off: Working on a Dorf promoz. Cool
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 300px-BowserMP8

A
huge rush of fire blows in Luffy's way and he's burnt into ashes, and
all you can see is his eyeballs until the focus is set on Bowser
chuckling his evil laugh then his theme plays in the background for this
showdown, then we look the focus back to Luffy who is up now and
fine, because of the poor quality in cartoons these days.:

OT- I'll just RP with you since it takes Jake like 5 days to reply Wink

off: Lmao. xD

[Luffy quickly gets into fighting stance should Bowser try anything else.]

"You bastard retarded turtle! You wanna fight or something?!"

Bowser stomps on the ground sending a fissure strike on Luffy cracking the ground making him fall through and when he comes back up he has scratches and cuts all over him and Bowser chuckles knowing how easy it is to get inside the clueless Luffy's head

[Luffy pats the dust off his clothes and hat.]

"Grrrr...you're really trying to piss me off huh? Take this!"

[Luffy's arm turns reddish in color. Steam starts coming out of it.]

"JET PISTOL!"

[Luffy throws a lightning fast stretch punch that nails Bowser right in the torso. The punch sends Bowser through a wall and into some dude's locker room.]
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:54 am

The attack barely did anything to Bowser he comes out from the hole in the wall and sends like 50 evil koopas stomping towards Luff squishing him to the ground as they trample over him
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:41 am

.ηovα. wrote:
The attack barely did anything to Bowser he comes out from the hole in the wall and sends like 50 evil koopas stomping towards Luff squishing him to the ground as they trample over him

[Luffy gets up and looks at the Koopas.]

"These guys are really weird! Yosh! I'll take care of 'em!"

"Gear Third Armed!"

[Luffy bites a hole into his thumb and blows air into it until his arm is twice as big as Bowser. Luffy's arm glows for a bit and turns into a blueish black color.]

"Gomu Gomu no...ELEPHANT GUN!!"

[Luffy smacks the Koopas with a massive punch that breaks the floor, sending all of them into the floor below. Luffy turns to Bowser and his expression changes to a confident grin.]

"I'm pretty strong huh?"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:09 am

John TPA wrote:
[Naruto and Sasuke are stoned]
You're really getting into the character of Naruto well
Razz troll'd
Back to top Go down
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jobber
Jobber
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:42 pm

HTH wrote:
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ wrote:
HTH wrote:
HTH wrote:
HTH wrote:
Also, fuck, when's the next show gonna be posted?! xD

Nice Sig.

Thanks, lol. I hope this thing gets revived again so I can drown you all in my Link nerdyness. Razz

Did you play the new one?
off: Nope, dun have a Wii. I just watched the videos. xD

WHAT?? Everyone got a Wii. Gonna get my hands on it sometime soon. I like the new boss fights.

EVERYONE BUT ME COZ I'M POOR AS HELL. Evil or Very Mad

Yeah, I got to the Final Boss vid and it was awesome as hell, and that's just me watching.

Yeah I only seen the fight when you fight Demise " I think that his name " for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:24 pm

HTH wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

"Gear Third Armed!"

[Luffy bites a hole into his thumb and blows air into it until his arm is twice as big as Bowser. Luffy's arm glows for a bit and turns into a blueish black color.]

[Luffy smacks the Koopas with a massive punch that breaks the floor, sending all of them into the floor below. Luffy turns to Bowser and his expression changes to a confident grin.]

"I'm pretty strong huh?"

The song still plays in the background as Bowser runs towards him an spits out more fire which burns him again then boots him 700 feet into the atmosphere
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:48 am

Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:
[Naruto and Sasuke are stoned]
You're really getting into the character of Naruto well
Razz troll'd

Nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:49 am

HTH wrote:
HTH wrote:
HTH wrote:
HTH wrote:

Nice Sig.

Thanks, lol. I hope this thing gets revived again so I can drown you all in my Link nerdyness. Razz

WHAT?? Everyone got a Wii. Gonna get my hands on it sometime soon. I like the new boss fights.

Yeah, I got to the Final Boss vid and it was awesome as hell, and that's just me watching.

Yeah I only seen the fight when you fight Demise " I think that his name " for the first time.
Yeah, Demon Lord Demise, the single most powerful Zelda villain ever. Razz
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:58 am

.ηovα. wrote:
HTH wrote:
.ηovα. wrote:

"Gear Third Armed!"

"I'm pretty strong huh?"

The song still plays in the background as Bowser runs towards him an spits out more fire which burns him again then boots him 700 feet into the atmosphere

[Luffy flies and flies....then falls really fast under the clouds. Luffy sees the CWF Building's roof and, with his still gigantic fist, launches another Elephant Gun attack that goes through the roof, some floors, hits Bowser in the head with it, then continues until Bowser is punched all the way down the basement. Fortunately, no one is hit during that massive punch. Luffy falls down all those holes in the floors he made and lands headfirst on the basement's concrete. Luffy gets uo unhurt coz he's a rubber man and comments on the situation.]

"That was a nice warm-up, giant fire breathing turtle. So I guess I need to thank you for attacking me in the first place."
Back to top Go down
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
Jobber
Jobber
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 6:16 pm

HTH wrote:
HTH wrote:
HTH wrote:
HTH wrote:
HTH wrote:

Nice Sig.

even better then thee great Ganondorf?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 7:05 pm

OT: if anyone wants, I'll be willing to write a special Friday Night Brawl tomorrow night?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:06 pm

Supergirl

*greeting the her new CWF companions*

Sylar

*sitting backstage watching as people walk past him*

Claire

*training while listening to her ipod*

Catwoman

*walking around with a smirk on her face*

Bane

*in his locker room*
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:41 pm

imma prolly do a show today
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:30 pm

Hazza wrote:
imma prolly do a show today

so you're doin one for sure than? lol ;p
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:55 pm

1. Cell opens the show, proclaiming that he is tired of not having a challenge. Vegeta emerges from the backstage area and tells Cell to bow down to the Prince of All Saiyans – BAM! Vegeta fires a ball of ki at Cell’s torso! Smoke covers the ring and nobody can see the carnage or the aftermath of the blast. Suddenly, the smoke clears and we see Cell cockily standing in the centre of the ring with his arms-crossed, not looking impressed. Vegeta chokes in disbelief and mutters, “I put everything I had into that attack”, just before Cell knocks Vegeta out with a fierce right hand. Cell then proclaims that at Deck The Halls, he will host an Open Tournament where any fighter in the Universe can challenge him. The stipulation being, if Cell wins, he will become the new owner of CWF … But if he loses, he will leave CWF forever.

2. Goku and Naruto are in the backstage area, still in shock about Cell’s announcement. They both discuss how hard they will have to train in order to defeat Cell, but Naruto notes that anything is possible. Suddenly, Vegeta enters the room and tells both men not to bother showing up, because when it comes to defeating Cell, destiny has reserved that luxury to the SAIYAN PRINCE!

3. Catwoman and Sango fight to a double knockout at 6:32 ~ !!

4. Sephiroth is seen lurking in the backstage area, looking for an undeclared person.

5. Sylar def. Light Yagami to become the NEW TV Champion at 13:43 via a Knockout Kick ~ !!

6. Scott Pilgrim enters the ring and challenges Danny Phantom to a match at Deck the Halls for the Fame Championship. After a moment or two of indecision, Danny accepts the challenge!

7. Enta def. Tikka at 5:12 via a Roll Up ~ !!

8. Hercules def. Joker at 13:23 via a hard-hitting chokeslam, sending Joker through the ring! After the match, Bruce Wayne comes out and tells Hercule that he has just earned a title shot at Deck the Halls against the man he just defeated, Joker! However, Lex Luthor comes out and reverses the decision, saying that it does not meet CWF’s obligations. Brawl goes off the air as Hercules angrily stares Lex down.

OT: It is pretty bad, but it's better than nothing!
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:00 am

I agree, better than nothin! lol I was actually gonna take the time to write an actual show tomorrow too. oh well maybe next week Smile
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:18 am

So um that whole Sasuke/Naruto idea is fucked now?
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:04 am

HTH wrote:
HTH wrote:
HTH wrote:
HTH wrote:
HTH wrote:

Nice Sig.

even better then thee great Ganondorf?
If you don't want any spoilers, I won't answer that question, Razz
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:05 am

Can someone answer me?

HTH you chat now, or I swear to fuck I will rage.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:20 am

John TPA wrote:
So um that whole Sasuke/Naruto idea is fucked now?
No, Naruto didn't rassle because he is training. Stoopid
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:22 am

^^^ Says the guy who said he is on his period
Back to top Go down
HTH
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
HTH

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:17 am

[Superman is flying around in the daylight, absorbing solar energy.]

[Ganondorf is being a pimp.]

[Etna is attempting to be a lesbian.]
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:19 am

John TPA wrote:
Can someone answer me?

HTH you chat now, or I swear to fuck I will rage.

OOC- You'll swear to fuck? Seems odd but whatever floats your boat

Agent P and co being awesome

Batman fighting bad people
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:24 am

[Goku is raging]

[Naruto is training somewhere]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0 - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation 2.0
Page 21 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next