The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

World Wrestling Entertainment

Go down 
+12
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Harold
Karl
American Wolf
Bleed Green
Nova
White guy
LegendOfCasey
Jigsaw*
RED
Styles
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:25 pm

-Live from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-

Pyro explodes around the stage as Know Your Enemy blasts over the speakers. After sweeping through the crowd, the fans cheer as Tony Chimel gets in the ring. Chimel begins by welcoming everyone to Friday Night Smackdown before reminding everyone that Stephanie McMahon was fired this past Sunday Night at Vengeance. Chimel goes on to say that the new Smackdown General Manager is here tonight and, in fact, he is here right now!

JBL walks out to a mixture of cheers and boos from the crowd. He gets to the ring and takes the microphone from Chimel before instructing him to leave the ring. JBL talks about how boring he found Vengeance and how he is going to make sure that tonight’s show makes up for the disappointing PPV. JBL claims that James Storm’s prize for winning the Fatal Four Way was a major disappointment and he is going to give him a much better prize right here tonight. James storm will face Randy Orton with Randy’s #1 Contendership on the line! He also reminds everyone that AJ Styles will face Justin Gabriel and if Justin wins then he will be granted a World Heavyweight Championship Match. JBL heads backstage as the first match is about to get underway.

Kevin Nash v Jack Swagger

~Closing Moments~

Nash stalks Swagger and as soon as he turns around he charges at him and nails a big clothesline. Nash gets a mixed reaction as he drags Swagger up and shoves him into the corner. Nash looks around with a grin on his face before running to squash Swagger in the corner but Swagger scurries out of the way, causing Nash to smash his hip off the turnbuckles. Swagger instantly goes all out with rights and lefts before backing off and allowing Nash to stumble forward. Nash walks straight into Swagger who lifts him up, slamming him down with a belly-to-belly suplex. Swagger gets to his feet and screams out to the crowd before dragging Nash to his feet. He wraps his arms around his waist and goes to lift him up for the Gutwrench Powerbomb but Nash is too heavy for Swagger and Nash quickly gets out of his grip before rolling him up and pulling the tights.

1..2..3!

Winner via Pinfall: Kevin Nash!

Nash gets to his feet and laughs as the fans boo his dirty tactics. He rolls out of the ring as an angry Swagger gets to his feet. Nash walks around the side of the ring and backs up the ramp, staring down Swagger the entire time. Nash disappears backstage before Swagger soon follows suit.

As Turn Up The Trouble blares through the speakers, Mr Kennedy runs out into a spotlight wearing a tank top and his ring trunks and with the Intercontinental Championship draped over his shoulder. He looks around with a grin on his face as Mr Hellwig walks out in a suit behind him. Kennedy proceeds down the ramp as Hellwig remains two steps behind him. Kennedy runs up the steps as Hellwig climbs onto the apron. Hellwig sits on the second rope, leaving a gap for Kennedy to enter through before entering the ring himself. Kennedy stops in the centre of the ring and raises his arm in the air as his microphone is lowered from the rafters. He catches it before looking around with a grin on his face.

“You are looking at your NEW Intercontinental Champion. Going into Vengeance I know that a lot of you didn’t expect me to win but I proved everyone wrong when I defeated R-Truth and won this Championship. I am moving on to new challenges and that starts tonight. I don’t know who I am facing yet but myself and Mr Hellwig will be heading to JBL’s office to get our match for tonight. But that’s for later. Right now it is time to celebrate my huge victory from Vengeance.”

The fans give Kennedy a cheap pop before he continues.

“I finally got R-Truth in a situation where he couldn’t cheat to win and that just goes to show that, when it comes down to it, R-Truth can’t wrestle. Even better, he quit after I humiliated him on live television. Now that we got rid of the Truth I think our lives are going to be a lot sweeter. From this point onwards I don’t intend to lose especially when this Championship is on the line. I am back to my old self and, not to sound too cliché, I am better than ever. I... am an asshole and proud!”

Mr Kennedy receives yet another cheap pop from this seemingly ecstatic crowd.

“Now, it is time for me to go and see JBL. Make sure to listen out for MIIIIIISSSSTEEEEER KEEEENNNNNEEEEDDDYYY... KEEEEEENNNNNEEEEEDY!”

Kennedy throws the mic in the air, causing it to be raised back up to the rafters. Kennedy climbs to the second rope and raises the Intercontinental Championship in the air before jumping down and throwing it over his shoulder. He slaps hands with Hellwig before the two leave the ring and head backstage.

JBL is sitting in his new office, admiring the portraits of himself on the walls when Mr Kennedy storms in with the Intercontinental Championship around his shoulder. Mr Hellwig walks in behind him and the two stand in front of his desk, obviously annoyed. Kennedy demands a match against Cody Rhodes to get payback for him attacking him at Vengeance. JBL tells Kennedy to calm down and that he will get his match.. later on tonight in a Tag Team Match where he will team up with Kane to take on John Morrison and Cody Rhodes.

Dolph Ziggler v El Generico

~Closing Moments~

Dolph Ziggler takes out all of his frustrations from this past Sunday night on Generico as he backs him into the corner. Ziggler hits Generico over and over again in the head and the referee starts the five count. Ziggler waits until the referee gets to four before backing up. The referee goes to check on Generico but Ziggler instantly charges at him and kicks him hard in the head. Ziggler begins to repeatedly stomp Generico as the referee once again starts the five count. The referee gets to four and pleads with Ziggler to stop but Ziggler just won’t budge. The referee finally gives up and calls for the bell.

Winner via DQ: El Generico

Ziggler, seemingly oblivious to the fact that he was just disqualified, continues his assault on Generico. Ziggler takes a step back and goes to leave the ring but instead turns and sprints at Generico before nearly taking his head off with a huge kick to the side of the head. Generico flops through the middle rope and falls to the outside. Ziggler looks out at the fans with a smug grin on his face and he motions that he will soon be Champion as the fans boo him.

Inside his dark locker room Cody Rhodes is sitting on a chair wearing a hood over his head while the contract he earned last Sunday at Vengeance for a future Intercontinental title match is on a table next to him.

“Last Sunday at Vengeance I survived a gruelling match against the Animal Batista. Not only I survived that match, I won. I ended the career of Dave Batista once and for all. I put him through a table twice and I earned a future Intercontinental title match so yes…I am satisfied. Yet still…I can’t smile. I can’t smile, I can’t laugh…I can’t enjoy my work.”

Rhodes takes the contract and holds it with both hands.

“My only hope is that when I cash in my contract and win the Intercontinental title I might find the will to smile again. I might find the will to laugh again. Truth is that since I got my face crushed I have been taken more seriously then before. The prize is big but at least my name will not be ignored or forgotten.”

He removes the hood from his head.

“Ken Kennedy, you are just another pretty boy with limited skills who is good with the mic. Winning the Intercontinental title at Vengeance was a curse for you. The best case scenario for you is that you are going to lose the Intercontinental title to me…the worst case scenario…”

Rhodes takes a paper-bag from the table.

“I’m going to embarrass you by putting a paper-bag over your head and shutting your big mouth forever."

John Morrison stands backstage and jokes about how Sheamus challenged him to a match at Vengeance. He says how he was planning on accepting it tonight but Sheamus knew that he would win so he quit before they had the chance to fight. Morrison goes on to say how he will win this Tag Team Match on his own tonight and move on to bigger and better things.[/i]

[b]#1 Contendership to World Heavyweight Championship – James Storm v Randy Orton

~Closing Moments~

Orton hits Storm with a hard right and runs off the ropes for a clothesline but Storm ducks underneath before picking him up and hitting a hard spinebuster. Storm begins to get fired up and stalks Orton before kicking him in the midsection. Storm manages to get him up in position for the Eye of the Storm but Orton jumps down before going for an RKO, which Storm manages to reverse. Storm slaps his knee and signals for the Last Call. Orton gets up and Storm goes for the Last Call but Orton manages to catch his leg before spinning him around and nailing a spectacular RKO. Orton grins down at Storm before rolling him over and hooking the leg.

1..2..3!

Winner via Pinfall and #1 Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship: Randy Orton!

Orton gets to his feet and the fans give a mixed reaction as he is announced the winner. He climbs to the second rope and poses for the fans to a cheap pop. He jumps down and extends his hand for Storm to shake. Storm stares at his hand for a moment before finally shaking it. Cheers are heard echoing around the arena as the two men show great respect. Orton goes to walk away but Storm doesn’t let go of his hand and instead hits Orton with a Last Call out of nowhere. Storm grabs a mic and leans over the body of Orton while saying SORRY ABOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK!

Cody Rhodes stands in the interview area, telling everyone how he not only defeated Batista at Vengeance but also ended his career. Rhodes says that he will defeat Mr Kennedy for the Intercontinental Championship when he is granted his match and will do the same to him what he done to Batista. Just then, John Morrison walks over and looks Rhodes up and down. Morrison tells Rhodes that he doesn’t care what he did to Batista or what he intends to do with the Intercontinental Championship because that title is irrelevant. Morrison says that it is a joke that he is in this match tonight and that, as of next week, he will not compete in anything short of Main Event calibre.

John Morrison & Cody Rhodes v Mr Kennedy w/ Mr Hellwig & Kane

~Closing Moments~

Kane whips Morrison off the ropes and goes for a big boot but Morrison slides underneath before pulling Kane’s legs out from under him. Morrison kicks Kane in the side before tagging in Rhodes. Rhodes climbs to the top rope and waits for Kane to get up before nailing a missile dropkick. The force of this move causes Kane to go flying into his corner, giving Kennedy the perfect opportunity to tag in. Kennedy goes straight for Rhodes with a clothesline but Rhodes sees it coming and hits him with a dropkick, sending him stumbling back. Rhodes stands at the ropes, ready to charge at Kennedy, when Morrison shockingly kicks Rhodes with a hard kick to the back of the head. Morrison jumps off the apron as Rhode stumbles forward right into a Mic Check from Kennedy. Kennedy rolls Rhodes over, hooking the leg.

1..2..3!

Winners via Pinfall: Mr Kennedy & Kane!

Kennedy gets to his feet as the referee walks over with his Intercontinental Championship. Kennedy takes the Championship and throws it over his shoulder as Kane heads up the ramp. Mr Hellwig joins Kennedy in the ring and the two mock Rhodes as Morrison stands outside the ring, laughing. The fans cheer as Kennedy and Hellwig pose in the ring.

MVP is seen sitting backstage, watching what is going on with Kennedy and Rhodes in the ring. He begins to laugh as Rhodes begins rising in the ring, obviously annoyed. MVP gets up and begins heading down the halls, laughing all the way.

The fans cheer like crazy when MVP’s theme is heard throughout the arena. MVP himself walks out, smirking, wearing a suit. The ring is set up for MVP’s VIP Lounge. MVP walks down the ramp, puts up the “305” Hand Symbol, and spreads his arms wide. Pyro goes off on the stage, as MVP turns and walks over to the steel steps. He bends over, hits the steps, and walks up. He steps into the ring from the apron, and sits on the sofa set in the middle of the ring.

MVP: How ya’ll doin’ tonight?

The fans cheer, and MVP smirks.

MVP: Well, tonight, OFFICIALY marks the return of Montel Vontanious Porter, MVP, to the WWE. Let me take a second to go over my statistics from the WWE BEFORE I was… let go. I am a TWO time United States Champion, holding said championship for the longest amount of time in recent history in my first run. I am a former WWE Tag Team Champion. I was ONCE THE highest paid superstar on the SmackDown! roster! I am the Franchise Playa’, Mr. 305, Half-Man, Half-Amazing! I can’t wait to get back in action, but tonight, is MVP’s VIP Lounge! Now that I’m back here in the WWE, I will be single-handedly changing Friday Nights forever! Now that I’m back, I’m going to make that same promise I made when I first came to the WWE. I promise you, I will be a champion! Whether it be Intercontinental Champion, World Heavyweight Champion, Tag Team Champion, hell it don’t matter! That promise will hold true. I plan on climbing the ladder back to the top, back to where I was when I left. Now, I may not be all suited up for competition tonight, but whether or not I even got a match tonight is beyond me! But I can assure you all that I WILL be back in this ring, very soon, to compete for the WWE Universe! Someday soon, I will be standing here, in the middle of this ring, as not only a performer but as a champion! I am Mr. 305, Montel Vontanious Porter, MVP, and I’m straight up… BALLIN’!!!

MVP’s theme plays again as he stands up, stretches his legs and rolls out of the ring, backing up backstage.

AJ Styles v Justin Gabriel ~ If Gabriel wins he gains a World Heavyweight Championship Match ~ El Generico is banned from ringside!

~Closing Moments~

Styles goes to punch Gabriel but Gabriel catches it before hitting an enzuguri to cheers from the crowd. Gabriel jumps to his feet and climbs out onto the apron before waiting for Styles to get up. As soon as Styles is on his feet, Gabriel jumps up and springboards in with a big crossbody but Styles rolls through into a pinfall attempt.

Gabriel manages to kickout and the two men are back on their feet almost simultaneously. Gabriel goes for a kick to the side of the head but Styles ducks underneath before hitting a kick of his own. The fans cheer for both men as they can’t seem to get the better of the other. Styles goes to pick Gabriel up but Gabriel shoves Styles back. The two are once again on their feet, ready to fight, when Dolph Ziggler comes out of nowhere and slides in the ring. Styles turns to him and is ready to fight but Dolph instead turns and knocks Gabriel down with a right hand to the jaw.

Winner via DQ: Justin Gabriel!

Styles, realising what just happened, goes after Dolph but Dolph gets the better of him and hits him with a low blow. Dolph then spins him around before nailing him with a Zig Zag. Dolph gets up and tells Gabriel to go to the top rope. Gabriel climbs up and is about to dive down for a 450 Splash when Randy Orton charges down the ramp. He jumps onto the apron and pushes Gabriel off of the top rope and down onto the hard floor. Orton then steps in the ring and dodges a clothesline attempt from Dolph before hitting the RKO. Orton shouts out to the fans before turning and helping AJ to his feet. The two men stand in the ring and motion for the two men on the outside to come for a fight.

JBL walks out onto the stage to tremendous boos from the crowd. He has a microphone in his hand and lifts it to his mouth before telling the crowd to quieten down. JBL tells the men to stop the fighting because this is a wrestling company and in a wrestling company you settle things in the ring. He goes on to say that this is exactly why AJ Styles will defend his World Heavyweight Championship against not only Randy Orton at Survivor Series but he will also defend against Justin Gabriel AND Dolph Ziggler in a Fatal Four Way Match. JBL disappears backstage, leaving the four men staring from one to the other down at the ring area. AJ extends his hand to Orton and Orton takes it before pulling AJ in and going to hit an RKO but AJ manages to reverse it. AJ then gets Orton up and gets him in position before nailing the Styles Clash. He gets to his feet and picks up his World Heavyweight Championship before raising it high in the air, leaving a clear message on his three challengers.
Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:30 pm

*CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!*
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:34 pm

John Cena walks around after watching Friday night SmackDown.

Cody Rhodes is in his dark locker room clearly annoyed after losing momentum thanks to JoMo screwing him in their tag team match just a few minutes ago.

Mark Henry is still waiting for HBK's response.

Back to top Go down
SP
Executive
Executive
SP

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:36 pm

OFF: I will RP in afew, justing doing some school shizz first. Excellent SD! Oh! and Booker T is going to cut a SPECIAL announcement live in the ring, when I RP Razz
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:43 pm

Football season is over which means I'll have more time to get on Smile Karl I am sorry for letting you down won't happen again & SD was great ! Very Happy

---

Justin fucking Gabriel is sitting backstage with a towel around his neck. He is happy since he now gets a chance at the top prize though he is tired and pissed after what Dolph Ziggler did.

Kevin Nash is backstage grinning after his great victory over Jack Swagger.

Alberto Del Rio arrives at the arena as he heads straight to the ring to cut a promo.

OT: Anyone wanna RP?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:33 am

Kane: *looking into a mirror* "I've been in the shadows for way to long...it is time to strike." *he punches the mirror shattering it and walks out of the room he was in and heads down the hall*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:49 am

*Pyro erupts from the stage and out comes the "Devil's Favorite Demon" Kane! Getting a mixed reaction from the crowd Kane stands on the entrance stage looking up at all of them as he prepares to speak*

Kane: "For too long now, I have sat in the shadows. To think I haven't had the chance to devour an opponent yet dissapoints me. But not only does it dissapoint me, it angers me, it drives me, its fuels me to exterminate my opponents and to leave them a lifeless carcas in the middle of the ring! Next week on Smackdown....I offer an open challenge to who ever desires to face my rage. I don't care who you are...crusierweight or heavyweight. Ether way I will make you suffer! If you are listening or watching this Stephanie McMahon. It would be in your best interest to allow this challenge to happen, or I'll drop you on your neck just like your mother! By the way tell Linda I said Hi...

*Kane unleashes his sinister laughter as his theme begins to play again and he heads backstage*
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:45 am

OOC: It's aight Justin & thanks! Very Happy

Triple H is walking around backstage, mentally preparing himself for his match with Big Show this Monday.

Mr Kennedy and Mr Hellwig are sitting in their locker room, talking about when they think Cody Rhodes will challenge for the Intercontinental Championship.

JBL is sitting in his office, going over some paperwork.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:14 am

John Cena is in the gym working out .

Cody Rhodes is in his dark locker room .

Mark Henry is still waiting for HBK's response.

Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:16 am

Jigsaw, Steph isn't GM anymore.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:17 am

Kane: *pacing back and forth outside the locker room looking furious*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:30 am

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Jigsaw, Steph isn't GM anymore.

ot: yah i forgot due to lack of getting to the computer cause I'm busy the past few days :p I'm editing that post for future references though lol
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:35 am

Kane: *walking around backstage*

ot: hey granger did you get my message about me wanted to drop Kelly for AJ Lee?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:40 am

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:

-Live from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-

Pyro explodes around the stage as Know Your Enemy blasts over the speakers. After sweeping through the crowd, the fans cheer as Tony Chimel gets in the ring. Chimel begins by welcoming everyone to Friday Night Smackdown before reminding everyone that Stephanie McMahon was fired this past Sunday Night at Vengeance. Chimel goes on to say that the new Smackdown General Manager is here tonight and, in fact, he is here right now!

JBL walks out to a mixture of cheers and boos from the crowd. He gets to the ring and takes the microphone from Chimel before instructing him to leave the ring. JBL talks about how boring he found Vengeance and how he is going to make sure that tonight’s show makes up for the disappointing PPV. JBL claims that James Storm’s prize for winning the Fatal Four Way was a major disappointment and he is going to give him a much better prize right here tonight. James storm will face Randy Orton with Randy’s #1 Contendership on the line! He also reminds everyone that AJ Styles will face Justin Gabriel and if Justin wins then he will be granted a World Heavyweight Championship Match. JBL heads backstage as the first match is about to get underway.

Kevin Nash v Jack Swagger

~Closing Moments~

Nash stalks Swagger and as soon as he turns around he charges at him and nails a big clothesline. Nash gets a mixed reaction as he drags Swagger up and shoves him into the corner. Nash looks around with a grin on his face before running to squash Swagger in the corner but Swagger scurries out of the way, causing Nash to smash his hip off the turnbuckles. Swagger instantly goes all out with rights and lefts before backing off and allowing Nash to stumble forward. Nash walks straight into Swagger who lifts him up, slamming him down with a belly-to-belly suplex. Swagger gets to his feet and screams out to the crowd before dragging Nash to his feet. He wraps his arms around his waist and goes to lift him up for the Gutwrench Powerbomb but Nash is too heavy for Swagger and Nash quickly gets out of his grip before rolling him up and pulling the tights.

1..2..3!

Winner via Pinfall: Kevin Nash!

Nash gets to his feet and laughs as the fans boo his dirty tactics. He rolls out of the ring as an angry Swagger gets to his feet. Nash walks around the side of the ring and backs up the ramp, staring down Swagger the entire time. Nash disappears backstage before Swagger soon follows suit.

As Turn Up The Trouble blares through the speakers, Mr Kennedy runs out into a spotlight wearing a tank top and his ring trunks and with the Intercontinental Championship draped over his shoulder. He looks around with a grin on his face as Mr Hellwig walks out in a suit behind him. Kennedy proceeds down the ramp as Hellwig remains two steps behind him. Kennedy runs up the steps as Hellwig climbs onto the apron. Hellwig sits on the second rope, leaving a gap for Kennedy to enter through before entering the ring himself. Kennedy stops in the centre of the ring and raises his arm in the air as his microphone is lowered from the rafters. He catches it before looking around with a grin on his face.

“You are looking at your NEW Intercontinental Champion. Going into Vengeance I know that a lot of you didn’t expect me to win but I proved everyone wrong when I defeated R-Truth and won this Championship. I am moving on to new challenges and that starts tonight. I don’t know who I am facing yet but myself and Mr Hellwig will be heading to JBL’s office to get our match for tonight. But that’s for later. Right now it is time to celebrate my huge victory from Vengeance.”

The fans give Kennedy a cheap pop before he continues.

“I finally got R-Truth in a situation where he couldn’t cheat to win and that just goes to show that, when it comes down to it, R-Truth can’t wrestle. Even better, he quit after I humiliated him on live television. Now that we got rid of the Truth I think our lives are going to be a lot sweeter. From this point onwards I don’t intend to lose especially when this Championship is on the line. I am back to my old self and, not to sound too cliché, I am better than ever. I... am an asshole and proud!”

Mr Kennedy receives yet another cheap pop from this seemingly ecstatic crowd.

“Now, it is time for me to go and see JBL. Make sure to listen out for MIIIIIISSSSTEEEEER KEEEENNNNNEEEEDDDYYY... KEEEEEENNNNNEEEEEDY!”

Kennedy throws the mic in the air, causing it to be raised back up to the rafters. Kennedy climbs to the second rope and raises the Intercontinental Championship in the air before jumping down and throwing it over his shoulder. He slaps hands with Hellwig before the two leave the ring and head backstage.

JBL is sitting in his new office, admiring the portraits of himself on the walls when Mr Kennedy storms in with the Intercontinental Championship around his shoulder. Mr Hellwig walks in behind him and the two stand in front of his desk, obviously annoyed. Kennedy demands a match against Cody Rhodes to get payback for him attacking him at Vengeance. JBL tells Kennedy to calm down and that he will get his match.. later on tonight in a Tag Team Match where he will team up with Kane to take on John Morrison and Cody Rhodes.

Dolph Ziggler v El Generico

~Closing Moments~

Dolph Ziggler takes out all of his frustrations from this past Sunday night on Generico as he backs him into the corner. Ziggler hits Generico over and over again in the head and the referee starts the five count. Ziggler waits until the referee gets to four before backing up. The referee goes to check on Generico but Ziggler instantly charges at him and kicks him hard in the head. Ziggler begins to repeatedly stomp Generico as the referee once again starts the five count. The referee gets to four and pleads with Ziggler to stop but Ziggler just won’t budge. The referee finally gives up and calls for the bell.

Winner via DQ: El Generico

Ziggler, seemingly oblivious to the fact that he was just disqualified, continues his assault on Generico. Ziggler takes a step back and goes to leave the ring but instead turns and sprints at Generico before nearly taking his head off with a huge kick to the side of the head. Generico flops through the middle rope and falls to the outside. Ziggler looks out at the fans with a smug grin on his face and he motions that he will soon be Champion as the fans boo him.

Inside his dark locker room Cody Rhodes is sitting on a chair wearing a hood over his head while the contract he earned last Sunday at Vengeance for a future Intercontinental title match is on a table next to him.

“Last Sunday at Vengeance I survived a gruelling match against the Animal Batista. Not only I survived that match, I won. I ended the career of Dave Batista once and for all. I put him through a table twice and I earned a future Intercontinental title match so yes…I am satisfied. Yet still…I can’t smile. I can’t smile, I can’t laugh…I can’t enjoy my work.”

Rhodes takes the contract and holds it with both hands.

“My only hope is that when I cash in my contract and win the Intercontinental title I might find the will to smile again. I might find the will to laugh again. Truth is that since I got my face crushed I have been taken more seriously then before. The prize is big but at least my name will not be ignored or forgotten.”

He removes the hood from his head.

“Ken Kennedy, you are just another pretty boy with limited skills who is good with the mic. Winning the Intercontinental title at Vengeance was a curse for you. The best case scenario for you is that you are going to lose the Intercontinental title to me…the worst case scenario…”

Rhodes takes a paper-bag from the table.

“I’m going to embarrass you by putting a paper-bag over your head and shutting your big mouth forever."

John Morrison stands backstage and jokes about how Sheamus challenged him to a match at Vengeance. He says how he was planning on accepting it tonight but Sheamus knew that he would win so he quit before they had the chance to fight. Morrison goes on to say how he will win this Tag Team Match on his own tonight and move on to bigger and better things.[/i]

[b]#1 Contendership to World Heavyweight Championship – James Storm v Randy Orton

~Closing Moments~

Orton hits Storm with a hard right and runs off the ropes for a clothesline but Storm ducks underneath before picking him up and hitting a hard spinebuster. Storm begins to get fired up and stalks Orton before kicking him in the midsection. Storm manages to get him up in position for the Eye of the Storm but Orton jumps down before going for an RKO, which Storm manages to reverse. Storm slaps his knee and signals for the Last Call. Orton gets up and Storm goes for the Last Call but Orton manages to catch his leg before spinning him around and nailing a spectacular RKO. Orton grins down at Storm before rolling him over and hooking the leg.

1..2..3!

Winner via Pinfall and #1 Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship: Randy Orton!

Orton gets to his feet and the fans give a mixed reaction as he is announced the winner. He climbs to the second rope and poses for the fans to a cheap pop. He jumps down and extends his hand for Storm to shake. Storm stares at his hand for a moment before finally shaking it. Cheers are heard echoing around the arena as the two men show great respect. Orton goes to walk away but Storm doesn’t let go of his hand and instead hits Orton with a Last Call out of nowhere. Storm grabs a mic and leans over the body of Orton while saying SORRY ABOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK!

Cody Rhodes stands in the interview area, telling everyone how he not only defeated Batista at Vengeance but also ended his career. Rhodes says that he will defeat Mr Kennedy for the Intercontinental Championship when he is granted his match and will do the same to him what he done to Batista. Just then, John Morrison walks over and looks Rhodes up and down. Morrison tells Rhodes that he doesn’t care what he did to Batista or what he intends to do with the Intercontinental Championship because that title is irrelevant. Morrison says that it is a joke that he is in this match tonight and that, as of next week, he will not compete in anything short of Main Event calibre.

John Morrison & Cody Rhodes v Mr Kennedy w/ Mr Hellwig & Kane

~Closing Moments~

Kane whips Morrison off the ropes and goes for a big boot but Morrison slides underneath before pulling Kane’s legs out from under him. Morrison kicks Kane in the side before tagging in Rhodes. Rhodes climbs to the top rope and waits for Kane to get up before nailing a missile dropkick. The force of this move causes Kane to go flying into his corner, giving Kennedy the perfect opportunity to tag in. Kennedy goes straight for Rhodes with a clothesline but Rhodes sees it coming and hits him with a dropkick, sending him stumbling back. Rhodes stands at the ropes, ready to charge at Kennedy, when Morrison shockingly kicks Rhodes with a hard kick to the back of the head. Morrison jumps off the apron as Rhode stumbles forward right into a Mic Check from Kennedy. Kennedy rolls Rhodes over, hooking the leg.

1..2..3!

Winners via Pinfall: Mr Kennedy & Kane!

Kennedy gets to his feet as the referee walks over with his Intercontinental Championship. Kennedy takes the Championship and throws it over his shoulder as Kane heads up the ramp. Mr Hellwig joins Kennedy in the ring and the two mock Rhodes as Morrison stands outside the ring, laughing. The fans cheer as Kennedy and Hellwig pose in the ring.

MVP is seen sitting backstage, watching what is going on with Kennedy and Rhodes in the ring. He begins to laugh as Rhodes begins rising in the ring, obviously annoyed. MVP gets up and begins heading down the halls, laughing all the way.

The fans cheer like crazy when MVP’s theme is heard throughout the arena. MVP himself walks out, smirking, wearing a suit. The ring is set up for MVP’s VIP Lounge. MVP walks down the ramp, puts up the “305” Hand Symbol, and spreads his arms wide. Pyro goes off on the stage, as MVP turns and walks over to the steel steps. He bends over, hits the steps, and walks up. He steps into the ring from the apron, and sits on the sofa set in the middle of the ring.

MVP: How ya’ll doin’ tonight?

The fans cheer, and MVP smirks.

MVP: Well, tonight, OFFICIALY marks the return of Montel Vontanious Porter, MVP, to the WWE. Let me take a second to go over my statistics from the WWE BEFORE I was… let go. I am a TWO time United States Champion, holding said championship for the longest amount of time in recent history in my first run. I am a former WWE Tag Team Champion. I was ONCE THE highest paid superstar on the SmackDown! roster! I am the Franchise Playa’, Mr. 305, Half-Man, Half-Amazing! I can’t wait to get back in action, but tonight, is MVP’s VIP Lounge! Now that I’m back here in the WWE, I will be single-handedly changing Friday Nights forever! Now that I’m back, I’m going to make that same promise I made when I first came to the WWE. I promise you, I will be a champion! Whether it be Intercontinental Champion, World Heavyweight Champion, Tag Team Champion, hell it don’t matter! That promise will hold true. I plan on climbing the ladder back to the top, back to where I was when I left. Now, I may not be all suited up for competition tonight, but whether or not I even got a match tonight is beyond me! But I can assure you all that I WILL be back in this ring, very soon, to compete for the WWE Universe! Someday soon, I will be standing here, in the middle of this ring, as not only a performer but as a champion! I am Mr. 305, Montel Vontanious Porter, MVP, and I’m straight up… BALLIN’!!!

MVP’s theme plays again as he stands up, stretches his legs and rolls out of the ring, backing up backstage.

AJ Styles v Justin Gabriel ~ If Gabriel wins he gains a World Heavyweight Championship Match ~ El Generico is banned from ringside!

~Closing Moments~

Styles goes to punch Gabriel but Gabriel catches it before hitting an enzuguri to cheers from the crowd. Gabriel jumps to his feet and climbs out onto the apron before waiting for Styles to get up. As soon as Styles is on his feet, Gabriel jumps up and springboards in with a big crossbody but Styles rolls through into a pinfall attempt.

Gabriel manages to kickout and the two men are back on their feet almost simultaneously. Gabriel goes for a kick to the side of the head but Styles ducks underneath before hitting a kick of his own. The fans cheer for both men as they can’t seem to get the better of the other. Styles goes to pick Gabriel up but Gabriel shoves Styles back. The two are once again on their feet, ready to fight, when Dolph Ziggler comes out of nowhere and slides in the ring. Styles turns to him and is ready to fight but Dolph instead turns and knocks Gabriel down with a right hand to the jaw.

Winner via DQ: Justin Gabriel!

Styles, realising what just happened, goes after Dolph but Dolph gets the better of him and hits him with a low blow. Dolph then spins him around before nailing him with a Zig Zag. Dolph gets up and tells Gabriel to go to the top rope. Gabriel climbs up and is about to dive down for a 450 Splash when Randy Orton charges down the ramp. He jumps onto the apron and pushes Gabriel off of the top rope and down onto the hard floor. Orton then steps in the ring and dodges a clothesline attempt from Dolph before hitting the RKO. Orton shouts out to the fans before turning and helping AJ to his feet. The two men stand in the ring and motion for the two men on the outside to come for a fight.

JBL walks out onto the stage to tremendous boos from the crowd. He has a microphone in his hand and lifts it to his mouth before telling the crowd to quieten down. JBL tells the men to stop the fighting because this is a wrestling company and in a wrestling company you settle things in the ring. He goes on to say that this is exactly why AJ Styles will defend his World Heavyweight Championship against not only Randy Orton at Survivor Series but he will also defend against Justin Gabriel AND Dolph Ziggler in a Fatal Four Way Match. JBL disappears backstage, leaving the four men staring from one to the other down at the ring area. AJ extends his hand to Orton and Orton takes it before pulling AJ in and going to hit an RKO but AJ manages to reverse it. AJ then gets Orton up and gets him in position before nailing the Styles Clash. He gets to his feet and picks up his World Heavyweight Championship before raising it high in the air, leaving a clear message on his three challengers.
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:41 am

WWE 2.0 is coming soon! So I am here to ask if anything you would like me to add to the efed?
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:43 am

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 153811_512x288_generated

Superstar
- CM Punk

Champion
- The Miz

Moment
- The Rock and Brock Lesnar meet again.

Match
- Chris Jericho vs John Cena

Staff Member
- Teddy Long
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:50 am

World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 JBL_de_mala_hostia_contra_Teddy_Lon

THE WAR HAS JUST BEGUN!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:50 am

Woo! Razz
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:08 pm

James Strom walking around drinking beer.
Back to top Go down
RED
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
RED

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:26 pm

тнєє gяαηgєя wrote:
World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 153811_512x288_generated

Superstar
- CM Punk

Champion
- The Miz

Moment
- The Rock and Brock Lesnar meet again.

Match
- Chris Jericho vs John Cena

Staff Member
- Teddy Long

All of them on Raw.
Raw superstar, Raw Champion, Raw moment, Raw match, Raw GM.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:52 pm

Looks like Granger didn't like SD. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
Executive
Executive
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:02 pm

No Hate for Karl or SD but RED is killin' em.
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:02 pm

PLANS FOR THIS WEEKEND ;;!!

Tonight: Promo w/ Alberto Del Rio & maybe Justin Gabriel if not then tomorrow
Tomorrow Night: Promo w/ Kevin Nash
Plus any open RP's I shall reply to Smile
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:03 pm

Well it was my first week so things are bound to get better. Razz
Back to top Go down
American Wolf
Rookie
Rookie
American Wolf

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:04 pm

Don't care what ya'll say but SD was amazing ! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Wrestling Entertainment   World Wrestling Entertainment - Page 42 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Entertainment
Page 41 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next