The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0

Go down 
+19
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
LegendOfCasey
Sam
Jericho
Karl
American Wolf
Richie
Oriadon
BEAST MODE
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Nova
Harold
Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ
fuck
Styles
Zadok
Bleed Green
TJ
Jarrett
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 7:25 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez > God wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Angel

"Ah. But this time it is. The cosmetic changes I'll be making to the belt itself. Any input?"

[Brooks scratches his chin in thought]

"How about an Angel? Y'know, since you're name's Angel? Just sayin'"

Angel

"Too obvious. I was thinking... More along the lines of what I stand for. You know."
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 7:30 pm

Zadok wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Angel

"Ah. But this time it is. The cosmetic changes I'll be making to the belt itself. Any input?"

Angel

"Too obvious. I was thinking... More along the lines of what I stand for. You know."

Matt Brooks

"Don't you think it is a bit hard to express that on a cheap piece of metal?"
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:28 pm

Zadok wrote:
Zadok wrote:
Angel

Angel

Matt Brooks

"Don't you think it is a bit hard to express that on a cheap piece of metal?"

Angel

"Not exactly. The tip of the cross would start at my navel, travel down to the middle of my thighs, and it's width would go to my hips. It would be black, as opposed to the silver background I have planned for it."
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:30 pm

*Dustin Shore's new theme, 'Not Listening' by Papa Roach, plays through the arena as he makes his way onto the stage, wearing the Crush Legends Championship over his shoulder. He's all smiles, holding up a fist for the crowd while they pop accordingly. He runs down the ramp, rolling into the ring, and holds up the title again, doing a slow walk around the ring before grabbing a microphone. He smiles as his music cuts out and he is left with the cheers.*

Dustin: Oh damn, if this isn't the reason I do what I do, I don't know what is.

*The crowd pops for that, and Dustin walks over to the turnbuckle, climbing up it and sitting on top, with his feet hanging and the Legends Championship in his lap.*

Dustin: It's been a little while since I've done one of these, so bear with me, but there's a few things that need discussed. No, I'm not talking about my tag match at the pay-per-view, that went as expected, I'm talking about what happened after. While we were celebrating our victory, Will Williams, my tag team partner and fellow Survivor, decided to lay me out with a Dream Crusher. Now normally, I might have let it slide, except after promising to explain everything on Crush, he hit the ring and attacked me again after my title defense. No words spoken.

I mean, I honestly shouldn't be surprised. This isn't the first time Will Williams has shown promise and failed to follow through with it. When I see him, I think of a saying we have in this business, 'The Man is not worthy of the Athlete'. Basically, an asshole gifted with all the talent in the world. I chose Will Williams for my team because of the athlete he is. Personally, I cannot stand him. And I know he can't stand me. But I see him making a target of me, and I have two options. One, I can ignore it and get attacked again, or two, I can call him out here and I can hear what he wants me to know. So, Will Williams, you need to come out here and answer me, because if you don't, I'll come back there for answers myself...and you don't want that.

*Dustin turns towards the ring, waiting to see if Will will come out or if he has to go back there.*

TBC by TJ
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:34 pm

[Kevin Evans is highly pissed about crush and he is ready to kill Styles, Will and Dustin!]
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:36 am

Oriadon wrote:
*Dustin Shore's new theme, 'Not Listening' by Papa Roach, plays through the arena as he makes his way onto the stage, wearing the Crush Legends Championship over his shoulder. He's all smiles, holding up a fist for the crowd while they pop accordingly. He runs down the ramp, rolling into the ring, and holds up the title again, doing a slow walk around the ring before grabbing a microphone. He smiles as his music cuts out and he is left with the cheers.*

*The crowd pops for that, and Dustin walks over to the turnbuckle, climbing up it and sitting on top, with his feet hanging and the Legends Championship in his lap.*

Dustin: It's been a little while since I've done one of these, so bear with me, but there's a few things that need discussed. No, I'm not talking about my tag match at the pay-per-view, that went as expected, I'm talking about what happened after. While we were celebrating our victory, Will Williams, my tag team partner and fellow Survivor, decided to lay me out with a Dream Crusher. Now normally, I might have let it slide, except after promising to explain everything on Crush, he hit the ring and attacked me again after my title defense. No words spoken.

I mean, I honestly shouldn't be surprised. This isn't the first time Will Williams has shown promise and failed to follow through with it. When I see him, I think of a saying we have in this business, 'The Man is not worthy of the Athlete'. Basically, an asshole gifted with all the talent in the world. I chose Will Williams for my team because of the athlete he is. Personally, I cannot stand him. And I know he can't stand me. But I see him making a target of me, and I have two options. One, I can ignore it and get attacked again, or two, I can call him out here and I can hear what he wants me to know. So, Will Williams, you need to come out here and answer me, because if you don't, I'll come back there for answers myself...and you don't want that.

*Dustin turns towards the ring, waiting to see if Will will come out or if he has to go back there.*

TBC by TJ

*The theme of Will Williams blares over the speakers as Will walks out on the ramp to a heavily divided reaction. With a sly grin on his face, he begins to speak*
Will: You want the truth? You want answers? Well you can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!

*Will pauses for a moment as Dustin stares at him confused*

Will: Sorry, I just watched A Few Good Men and just needed to yell that at someone. Anyways, Dusty I said that I'd give you answers and lo and behold here they are. Dustin, do you know what the word Legend means? A Legend is a traditional story sometimes popularly regarded as historical but unauthenticated. When I looked up the definition this morning on the Shaggin' Wagon, don't worry folks, Surge was driving, I could not help but think of you. You call regard yourself as a legend, a veteran, someone that all those people in the back look up to but all of that's unauthenticated. Dusty, I attacked you because you don't deserve this title. *Taps the Legend's Title* I attacked you because the sooner you realize this the better. In fact, there are no more legends in this world. So, I propose this: Dustin Shore vs. Will Williams for the Legends Championship. No extra stipulations, I just want to fight you without any dirty tricks this time. If you are the Legend that you say you are, then you should beat me with flying colors. But, seeing as how you're not this isn't going to be easy for you. And instead of waiting it out for Powerplay, we're doing this next week on Crush. So, what do you say?
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:29 am

Jericho wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Jericho wrote:
[DeJesus is telling people how he is so good and stuff at doing the Phenomenal Clash when Hunter J walks up]

[Hunter J walks up and stares right at Dejesus]

"So you are the faggot you stole my move. I knew you were a faggot but stealing my move cus you can't do your own, that proves you are a super faggot! Dejesus I want you in a match on Terror next week and if I beat you I get my match at Power Play for the title."

Michael DeJesus Bra, I stole your move 'cause obviously you can't do it chump, that's why couldn't put me away Crocodile Dundee! As for 'Your' match at Power Play, brah, I owe you nothing, I put chu away with ya own shitty finisher, your done.

[Hunter grins]

"Cut the bullshit Dejesus! I want my match at Power Play! If I lose I will not ask for another title shot until you lose it. I think it is time you finally put up and shut up Michael I want the match with you for the title at Power Play and that will happen when I beat you on terror!"
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:33 am

John TPA wrote:
Jericho wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Jericho wrote:
[DeJesus is telling people how he is so good and stuff at doing the Phenomenal Clash when Hunter J walks up]

"So you are the faggot you stole my move. I knew you were a faggot but stealing my move cus you can't do your own, that proves you are a super faggot! Dejesus I want you in a match on Terror next week and if I beat you I get my match at Power Play for the title."

Michael DeJesus Bra, I stole your move 'cause obviously you can't do it chump, that's why couldn't put me away Crocodile Dundee! As for 'Your' match at Power Play, brah, I owe you nothing, I put chu away with ya own shitty finisher, your done.

[Hunter grins]

"Cut the bullshit Dejesus! I want my match at Power Play! If I lose I will not ask for another title shot until you lose it. I think it is time you finally put up and shut up Michael I want the match with you for the title at Power Play and that will happen when I beat you on terror!"

Michael DeJesus [Bro, I did put up ... and I shut you up! I don't have to beat you again, cuz I already proved you can't beat me. So you aint getting a match at Power Play and you damn sure aint facing me on Terror playa. I'm onta bigger things nigga, you, you can shine my boots k brah.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:38 am

Jericho wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Jericho wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Jericho wrote:

[Hunter grins]

Michael DeJesus [Bro, I did put up ... and I shut you up! I don't have to beat you again, cuz I already proved you can't beat me. So you aint getting a match at Power Play and you damn sure aint facing me on Terror playa. I'm onta bigger things nigga, you, you can shine my boots k brah.

[Hunter chuckles]

"Listen Brah if you on to bigger things like you say nig how come you won't face me for the title? Are you scared I will beat you on Terror? Then I take your title at Power Play? I will prove I can beat you on Terror so wait and see bud! Oh guess what you can eat my boot when I shove it down your throat!"
Back to top Go down
Oriadon
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Oriadon

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:41 am

Future TJ wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

TBC by TJ

*The theme of Will Williams blares over the speakers as Will walks out on the ramp to a heavily divided reaction. With a sly grin on his face, he begins to speak*
Will: You want the truth? You want answers? Well you can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!

Will: Sorry, I just watched A Few Good Men and just needed to yell that at someone. Anyways, Dusty I said that I'd give you answers and lo and behold here they are. Dustin, do you know what the word Legend means? A Legend is a traditional story sometimes popularly regarded as historical but unauthenticated. When I looked up the definition this morning on the Shaggin' Wagon, don't worry folks, Surge was driving, I could not help but think of you. You call regard yourself as a legend, a veteran, someone that all those people in the back look up to but all of that's unauthenticated. Dusty, I attacked you because you don't deserve this title. *Taps the Legend's Title* I attacked you because the sooner you realize this the better. In fact, there are no more legends in this world. So, I propose this: Dustin Shore vs. Will Williams for the Legends Championship. No extra stipulations, I just want to fight you without any dirty tricks this time. If you are the Legend that you say you are, then you should beat me with flying colors. But, seeing as how you're not this isn't going to be easy for you. And instead of waiting it out for Powerplay, we're doing this next week on Crush. So, what do you say?
*You can see Dustin getting a little more agitated as Will Williams keeps talking.*

Dustin: Maybe I'm not a Legend yet, but who are you to tell me I don't deserve a title when I've turned away challenger after challenger? You want a title match? I say prepare yourself for a repeat of SlamMania, Will, because I'll take your challenge next week on Crush. And then I won't worry about being a Legend, I'll just worry about being a champion.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:43 am

John TPA wrote:
Jericho wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Jericho wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Jericho wrote:

[Hunter grins]

[Hunter chuckles]

"Listen Brah if you on to bigger things like you say nig how come you won't face me for the title? Are you scared I will beat you on Terror? Then I take your title at Power Play? I will prove I can beat you on Terror so wait and see bud! Oh guess what you can eat my boot when I shove it down your throat!"

[Furry fills DeJesus' face]

Michael DeJesus What chu just call me bitch? You can't say that word nigga, I outta smack the spit right outta ya mouth you piece of shit. But I ain't, cuz you aint getting in the ring with me ever again.

[DeJesus turns to leave]
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:46 am

Jericho wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Jericho wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Jericho wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Jericho wrote:

[Hunter grins]

[Permission was granted on Cbox]

[Hunter wildly grins before spinning Dejesus around and he plants him down with the HJO!]

"I will be seeing you on Terror.. nig.... You better be ready for the ass kicking of a life time on Terror fool. Peace out."

[Hunter Leaves]

[Hunter chuckles]

[Furry fills DeJesus' face]

Michael DeJesus What chu just call me bitch? You can't say that word nigga, I outta smack the spit right outta ya mouth you piece of shit. But I ain't, cuz you aint getting in the ring with me ever again.

[DeJesus turns to leave]

[Hunter J grins before spinning Dejesus around and nailing the HJO!]

"I will see you at Terror nig.... You better be ready for a ass kicking you piece of shit!"

[Hunter leaves]
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:18 am

OT: Bring back the xat or replace it with a chatango, or everybody leaves the site.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:22 am

The Legendary Super Surge wrote:
Surge is writing a letter he plans to send to nobody. It is, however, directed at Angel Rodriguez, Alex Nova and several other scrubs he plans to murder in the future.

Quote :
Hi, I'm Surge, President and CEO of the Rape and Murder Industries. I was taking an evening stroll down the street and saw your mother walking towards me. My beef hammer called for sweet relief and strianed against the zipper of my pants. I could not take this punisment any longer. So I swung my monolithic man meat God bestowed upon me and knocked her into a dumpster in a nearby alley. I then proceeded to ram my extra large man salami into her tight hole. Her unwilling moist lips could not take the punishment my thirty pound man hammer did upon her. After shooting my special blend of polonious nut naplam flavored butter, I used my extra large wrecking balls to smash a hole into the wall of a building and escaped into the night. I guarantee it.

"Maybe I should send this...", he thinks out loud.

Blue wrote:
Do it, faggot.

Green wrote:
Seems legit...

Orange wrote:
Toaster.

"Toaster indeed.", Surge responds.

He then goes back to pondering whether he should copy the letter several times and send it out...
Teal wrote:
Yo, Surge, this is Harry ... Can you let me out of the Shadow Realm now?
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:50 am

Hazza wrote:
OT: Bring back the xat or replace it with a chatango, or everybody leaves the site.

Only people trying to be cool would care
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:16 am

Jericho wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Only people trying to be cool would care
I miss having the little picture things Sad
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:44 pm

~Tim "TapOut" Taylor is seen working out in the gym as _________ walks up to him~

OFF: Sorry for the inactivity. Been a bit hectic with wrestling season starting, then coaching at a different school afterwards for Junior League. Anything I missed?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:40 pm

OT: So, Jarrett... You gonna reply? Wink
Back to top Go down
TJ
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
TJ

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:47 pm

Oriadon wrote:
Future TJ wrote:
Oriadon wrote:

TBC by TJ

*You can see Dustin getting a little more agitated as Will Williams keeps talking.*

Dustin: Maybe I'm not a Legend yet, but who are you to tell me I don't deserve a title when I've turned away challenger after challenger? You want a title match? I say prepare yourself for a repeat of SlamMania, Will, because I'll take your challenge next week on Crush. And then I won't worry about being a Legend, I'll just worry about being a champion.
Will: *Will smiles at Dustin* Cool. So I guess we'll see each other then. I hope you prove me wrong, Dustin. *He nods at Dustin and leaves the ring, heading to the back and going to his locker room*
Back to top Go down
LegendOfCasey
Executive
Executive
LegendOfCasey

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:30 am

OFF Promo soon.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:47 am

Hazza wrote:
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:23 am

Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
OT: I will soon.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:25 am

Jarrett wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Hazza wrote:
OT: I will soon.
:O
Back to top Go down
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:15 pm

There will be another Doom elimination next week.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:21 pm

Speaking of DOOM, where is it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0   ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0 - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

ECCW: Extreme Created Championship Wrestling 21.0
Page 28 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next