The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+18
Jigsaw*
Cole
fuck
Oriadon
Sam
Mesa
LegendOfCasey
RED
Jericho
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
RifRad
Harold
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Styles
SuperByNature
Bleed Green
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
M
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:14 am

The Truth Has Set Me Free wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Jayden and Carter are walking with the tag titles over their shoulders

All 3 Mexican Mafia guys are waiting for Jayden and Brett, walking over to them once they see eye to eye. Rodriguez speaks for Peste and Guerra.

AR: I would just like to congratulate the two of you. You did what no other team could do and you defeated Peste and Guerra. However, next week on Revolution, we want a rematch. And if you defeat them once more, I will have no qualms with you and I would be very interested in a business deal.

(Carter smirks before placing both titles on his shoulders while jayden speaks)

"Business deal? What exactly do you have in mind we don't deal with outsiders but if you make this good we might just change our minds"
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:27 am

John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:

All 3 Mexican Mafia guys are waiting for Jayden and Brett, walking over to them once they see eye to eye. Rodriguez speaks for Peste and Guerra.

AR: I would just like to congratulate the two of you. You did what no other team could do and you defeated Peste and Guerra. However, next week on Revolution, we want a rematch. And if you defeat them once more, I will have no qualms with you and I would be very interested in a business deal.

"Business deal? What exactly do you have in mind we don't deal with outsiders but if you make this good we might just change our minds"

AR: I see a lot of similarities between the BUF and the Mexican Mafia. Both of us are hated by CWW, despite our obvious abilities. So if you can defeat us next week, you'll have proved yourself worthy and we would love to ally ourselves with you. Together, we could take over CWW even more than we both thought possible.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:18 pm

John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
[Kevin Evans is seen sitting in the ring looking very different from his out burst on Rev just moments ago. He is nice and happy. He is reading a book while listening to his theme]

"I have battled all this way, I have battled giants, stars. I won a battle royals I am the future Best in the world. I will be taking down Angel at the Pay-Per-View. I want to be known as the Rev World Champion and Angel will not stop me and no one else will stop me! Not even Harry Jones will stop me! Wait I have already proved I can beat him!

[Evans looks to his side]

"Speak of the devil..."

TBC by Harry Jones
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:51 pm

The camera shows the interview area backstage, where Josh Matthews is standing.

Matthews: Ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time, CWW Cage Champion, Omega.

Omega stands next to Todd, the Cage Title around his waist.

Matthews: Omega, your going to be defending your championship against Alex Nova on War. Any thoughts on your opponent?

Omega stares at Matthews.

Omega: He’s too much of a rookie to win MY title. This is probably his first extreme match EVER! I’ve been in Cage matches, I’ve been in Casket Matches, I’ve been in No-DQ matches, and that’s just here in CWW. I guarantee that Nova will NOT be able to walk away from our match on War on his own two legs, for the simple fact that I’m more experienced. I’ve made an average, nothing special career so far in CWW. One title win, but #1 Contender multiple times. I’ve said that I’ll use the Cage Championship as a springboard to the top, where I belong, but that I’ll settle with this for now.

Matthews: You’ve guaranteed a CWW Championship win, any time frame for when you think that’ll happen?

Omega: That CWW Title will be mine one day. Maybe I’ll get in that Title match at Fight or Die, which, by the way, is IN MY HOME TOWN, and I’m not even scheduled for a match yet. If management really wants to give the fans a treat, put me in the World Title match. 6 days until Momentum Shift, 6 days until I go home. That theme of mine, rings true every time I enter Philly. That CWW Title, should be mine, and it WILL be mine! Remember my title matches, they were ALL close. That Casket Match, I wore Mark Jones out to the point that we were BOTH down, and he just so happened to wake up first. But know I’m stuck where I am. I will be CWW Champion, no doubt about it.

Omega walks away from Matthews, as the camera fades.

OFF: Ehh, not my best.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:10 am

John TPA wrote:
[Kevin Evans is seen sitting in the ring looking very different from his out burst on Rev just moments ago. He is nice and happy. He is reading a book while listening to his theme]

"I have battled all this way, I have battled giants, stars. I won a battle royals I am the future Best in the world. I will be taking down Angel at the Pay-Per-View. I want to be known as the Rev World Champion and Angel will not stop me and no one else will stop me! Not even Harry Jones will stop me! Wait I have already proved I can beat him!

"Speak of the devil..."

TBC by Harry Jones

Harry Jones: "Yo, Star Wars nerd, I've got a few things to say about you..."

Harry chuckles to himself.

Harry Jones: "Firstly, I'd like to say that your attention span is shorter than your penis. We're out here on our first ever tour of Mexico City, and you're reading the blood-thirsty fans a book! Woooooooooo! Future Best in the World for the win!"

Harry sarcastically bends over and starting miming a blow-job in a very cryptic way, obviously making fun of Kevin's royalty point of view.

Harry Jones: "Y'know Evans, I've finally realised why you call yourself the future best in the world. Yeah, I've figured it all out! You know that while I'm around, you will never be as good as me! That eats you up inside, doesn't it! Well, Kevin, you can take your undeserved nicknames and shove em' up your ass, because at the end of the day ... Being the 'Future Best in the World' is just another one of your stupid gimmicks. Kevin Devine didn't work out because it was too much of you, which turned out to be one of the most mediocre personas in the history of the business. Seriously, the fans nearly died of boredom. I can respect that you tried to change it up by bringing in Darth Evans, but that failed just as badly as the first persona, because you weren't talented enough to pull it off! And now what, you're the future best in the world? Kevin, here are some words of wisdom. The fans didn't give 'Darth' their support because you weren't talented enough to pull it off, and calling yourself The Future Best in the World? Hey, Kevin, how about you take my title as The Best in the World! It is yours now! I just added some extra incentive into your hot air balloon sized ego! How does it feel, Kevin? How does it feel to be the best in the world? Actually, don't answer that question, it was rhetorical. Being the best is nothing but a long and winding bore, Kevin. At least I had enough credibility to pull it off, but you? This is going to be the end of the straw, Kevin."

Harry ascends to the top rope and sits in a cross-legged motion.

Harry Jones: "Y'see, I gave you the title of the best in the world because you want it so badly. Evans, I have become such an accomplished wrestler because I never gave a shit about the system. You're probably the biggest vanilla goody-good I've ever had the displeasure of meeting, and that is why you are such a personality vacuum; and now that you are the so-called best in the world? You're going to suck the little-if-any life left in these fans. While you're being a serious fag, I'm just gonna chill on the midcard of Revolution ... Actually, are we still calling it that? Because as far as I'm concerned, it isn't even a Revolution. The idiotic new management killed the greatest feud in CWW's history between Danny D and myself which was supposed to be resolved at Bound 2 Death ... And well, they've basically killed the show entirely. They should rename it; Kevin Evans beats an abundance of jobbers in the main event coz' he is super cool and everybody loves him! Actually, they should rename it; Kevin Evans burries Casey Anomaly and Riff Radley!"

Harry hops down from the top rope and gingerly walks towards Evans. He looks Kevin dead-on in the eye.

Harry Jones: "Kevin, you are a talented dude in the ring ... But when it comes down to charisma, I would rather watch paint dry. But then again, you have served justice to the mentally handicapped community..."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:37 am

Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:

"Speak of the devil..."

TBC by Harry Jones

Harry Jones: "Firstly, I'd like to say that your attention span is shorter than your penis. We're out here on our first ever tour of Mexico City, and you're reading the blood-thirsty fans a book! Woooooooooo! Future Best in the World for the win!"

Harry sarcastically bends over and starting miming a blow-job in a very cryptic way, obviously making fun of Kevin's royalty point of view.

Harry Jones: "Y'know Evans, I've finally realised why you call yourself the future best in the world. Yeah, I've figured it all out! You know that while I'm around, you will never be as good as me! That eats you up inside, doesn't it! Well, Kevin, you can take your undeserved nicknames and shove em' up your ass, because at the end of the day ... Being the 'Future Best in the World' is just another one of your stupid gimmicks. Kevin Divine didn't work out because it was too much of you, which turned out to be one of the most mediocre persona in the history of the business. Seriously, the fans nearly died of boredom. I can respect that you tried to change it up by bringing in Darth Evans, but that failed just as badly as the first persona, because you weren't talented enough to pull it off! And now what, you're the future best in the world? Kevin, here are some words of wisdom. The fans didn't give 'Darth' their support because you weren't talented enough to pull it off, and calling yourself The Future Best in the World? Hey, Kevin, how about you take my title as The Best in the World! It is yours now! I just added some extra incentive into your hot air balloon sized ego! How does it feel, Kevin? How does it feel to be the best in the world? Actually, don't answer that question, it was rhetorical. Being the best is nothing but a long and winding bore, Kevin. At least I had enough credibility to pull it off, but you? This is going to be the end of the straw, Kevin."

Harry Jones: "Y'see, I gave you the title of the best in the world because you want it so badly. Evans, I have become such an accomplished wrestler because I never gave a shit about the system. You're probably the biggest vanilla goody-good I've ever had the displeasure of meeting, and that is why you are such a personality vacuum; and now that you are the so-called best in the world? You're going to suck the little-if-any life left in these fans. While you're being a serious fag, I'm just gonna chill on the midcard of Revolution ... Actually, are we still calling it that? Because as far as I'm concerned, it isn't even a Revolution. The idiotic new management killed the greatest feud in CWW's history between Danny D and myself which was supposed to be resolved at Bound 2 Death ... And well, they've basically killed the show entirely. They should rename it; Kevin Evans beats an abundance of jobbers in the main event coz' he is super cool and everybody loves him! Actually, they should rename it; Kevin Evans burries Casey Anomaly and Riff Radley!"

Harry hops down from the top rope and gingerly walks towards Evans. He looks Kevin dead-on in the eye.

Harry Jones: "Kevin, you are a talented dude in the ring ... But when it comes down to charisma, I would rather watch paint dry."

[Kevin Evans shuts his book and blanky stares at Harry Jones mulling over what he just said. "Best in the World" is his now? Why the fuck would harry give him that title now? What game is playing? Let's find out.]

Kevin Evans:

"Are you quite done you over zealous moron? Look, I never wanted to be named Best in the World by you all people. I wanted the damn fans to give me that nickname! You could not give anyone a boost if your life depend on it. Harry, you are the guy I look up to. You have all these fans all over you screaming "Harry Harry harry" every time you step into the ring. You are on the top of world. While I am still climbing the mountain and I have make camp every time I ran into a road block. I have to battle that road block until it finally dies. But you have done it you have destroyed every road block in your way with easy. I don't know if I am trying to hard or I am just not good enough like my own ego thinks I am. Harry I respect you coming out here and speaking your mind about me. I understand I have changed a lot from my Kevin Divine days. I have become more serious in the ring. I have become more focused in training. I train until I just fall flat out passed out. I don't quit. Harry you have proved you will never quit I can prove that with the matches you have been in. I know it took me longer to get into the main stream then you and other people. But I am here now and I am not going to waste away into nothing."

[Evans stands up and stands face to face with Jones]

"Drop the whole I know Evans has another side alright? I have said it before and will say it again. I don't have another side. I am Kevin Evans and I am here right now! I know you have done a lot in wrestling and nothing can take that away from you. But you can't knock me down for actually working my ass off to get some where, I can't give two shits about the whole "System" I come out here and fight for my career. I give these fans something to cheer about before you even walk out here. I get them pumped. The only reason I am not in the main event picture like you are, I am just not ready yet. Sure I am facing Angel for the World title but I feel like I should not be fighting him yet Harry. I am still learning from people. But it seems everyone here is too busy for questions even I come to ask you, you would just push me away. I understand I need to find my own legs but it always good to find help. I understand I lack charisma but like I said I will get better. Look I don't give a fuck what the management is doing to you and Danny D I just care about where I am on the card. I have keep improving all the way to the top. Harry I know you are only joking about giving me the Best in the World nickname so drop the act. By the way, Casey and Riff dug their graves so they can lay in them for all I care now."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:42 am

John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:

AR: I see a lot of similarities between the BUF and the Mexican Mafia. Both of us are hated by CWW, despite our obvious abilities. So if you can defeat us next week, you'll have proved yourself worthy and we would love to ally ourselves with you. Together, we could take over CWW even more than we both thought possible.

[Jayden and Carter begin to walk away]

"We will think about it. Until then stay out of way,"
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:44 am

(The "Prophet" Matthew Roberts is in the hallway kicking the air.)
(Devin Smith/Baldwin is in his locker room doing military style pushups.)
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:51 am

John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:

"Speak of the devil..."

TBC by Harry Jones

Harry Jones: "Y'know Evans, I've finally realised why you call yourself the future best in the world. Yeah, I've figured it all out! You know that while I'm around, you will never be as good as me! That eats you up inside, doesn't it! Well, Kevin, you can take your undeserved nicknames and shove em' up your ass, because at the end of the day ... Being the 'Future Best in the World' is just another one of your stupid gimmicks. Kevin Divine didn't work out because it was too much of you, which turned out to be one of the most mediocre persona in the history of the business. Seriously, the fans nearly died of boredom. I can respect that you tried to change it up by bringing in Darth Evans, but that failed just as badly as the first persona, because you weren't talented enough to pull it off! And now what, you're the future best in the world? Kevin, here are some words of wisdom. The fans didn't give 'Darth' their support because you weren't talented enough to pull it off, and calling yourself The Future Best in the World? Hey, Kevin, how about you take my title as The Best in the World! It is yours now! I just added some extra incentive into your hot air balloon sized ego! How does it feel, Kevin? How does it feel to be the best in the world? Actually, don't answer that question, it was rhetorical. Being the best is nothing but a long and winding bore, Kevin. At least I had enough credibility to pull it off, but you? This is going to be the end of the straw, Kevin."

Harry Jones: "Kevin, you are a talented dude in the ring ... But when it comes down to charisma, I would rather watch paint dry."

[Kevin Evans shuts his book and blanky stares at Harry Jones mulling over what he just said. "Best in the World" is his now? Why the fuck would harry give him that title now? What game is playing? Let's find out.]

Kevin Evans:

"Are you quite done you over zealous moron? Look, I never wanted to be named Best in the World by you all people. I wanted the damn fans to give me that nickname! You could not give anyone a boost if your life depend on it. Harry, you are the guy I look up to. You have all these fans all over you screaming "Harry Harry harry" every time you step into the ring. You are on the top of world. While I am still climbing the mountain and I have make camp every time I ran into a road block. I have to battle that road block until it finally dies. But you have done it you have destroyed every road block in your way with easy. I don't know if I am trying to hard or I am just not good enough like my own ego thinks I am. Harry I respect you coming out here and speaking your mind about me. I understand I have changed a lot from my Kevin Divine days. I have become more serious in the ring. I have become more focused in training. I train until I just fall flat out passed out. I don't quit. Harry you have proved you will never quit I can prove that with the matches you have been in. I know it took me longer to get into the main stream then you and other people. But I am here now and I am not going to waste away into nothing."

"Drop the whole I know Evans has another side alright? I have said it before and will say it again. I don't have another side. I am Kevin Evans and I am here right now! I know you have done a lot in wrestling and nothing can take that away from you. But you can't knock me down for actually working my ass off to get some where, I can't give two shits about the whole "System" I come out here and fight for my career. I give these fans something to cheer about before you even walk out here. I get them pumped. The only reason I am not in the main event picture like you are, I am just not ready yet. Sure I am facing Angel for the World title but I feel like I should not be fighting him yet Harry. I am still learning from people. But it seems everyone here is too busy for questions even I come to ask you, you would just push me away. I understand I need to find my own legs but it always good to find help. I understand I lack charisma but like I said I will get better. Look I don't give a fuck what the management is doing to you and Danny D I just care about where I am on the card. I have keep improving all the way to the top. Harry I know you are only joking about giving me the Best in the World nickname so drop the act. By the way, Casey and Riff dug their graves so they can lay in them for all I care now."

Harry Jones: "Am I done? Let's ask the fans; Hey guys, start a best in the world chant if you want me to stick around."

The fans simultanously begin to chant, "Best in the world" as Harry nods his head in approval.

Harry Jones: "You hear that, Kevin? Did you HEAR that? I know you did; you heard those cheers, you heard those chants, and I know that it's KILLING you inside. The anger, the rage, the hatred, the jealousy; you can't stand it, can you?! It's eating you up inside like a parasite, feeding on that over-inflated balloon that is your ego, and it's slowly, but oh-so surely killing you. It makes you sick to your stomach to hear these people cheer me on and chant my name, because despite how 'inferior' you like to think that I am, these people respect me a hell of a lot more than they do you. You know that no matter what you do, these people will always love me more ... Because they know that you are nothing but a two-faced coward! The difference between you and I, Kevin? I'm not a sad pathetic over-promoted loser who has to exercise his domination fetish on live TV to feel good."

The fans continue to chant "Best in the world", but Harry raises a hand to silence them.

Harry Jones: "No, I'm done with that. I know you respect me, but I'm not here to pander to you folks in the audience anymore. I'm here to do what I do best ... Exploit. However, you can call me..."

Harry is cut off by the fans who are now chanting, "Anti-Hero" ~ !!

Harry Jones: "Yeah, that works."

Jones stops paying attention to the fans, and he turns his attention to Evans.

Harry Jones: "Casey and Riff didn't dig their own graves, Kevin; however, you aren't entirely responsible for the loss of Casey and Riff. CWW Management is, when they started putting you in the main event against people like Assassin. CWW Management killed the legacy of Casey Anomaly and Riff Radley when they started putting Hunter J in the main event! CWW Management is responsible for the loss of Surge! CWW Management sucks, which is reflecting on the entire product. Whether these fans love me, or hate me, they need to recognise that by sidelining idiots like yourself, I am doing their bidding and making CWW a better company."

Harry begins to circle Evans, with a wry grin spread from ear-to-ear.

Harry Jones: "You like to read a lot, don't you? All of those books have helped you establish a phobia ... A phobia of the truth. You honestly expect me to drop the fact that you aren't talented enough to pull of the 'crazy' gimmick? You expect me to ignore the fact that you are too generic to play the role of a convincing madman? You expect me to respect your feelings? Kevin, I'm a bad dude. Some may even call me 'The Anti-Hero', but I know what is best. I know what is best for CWW, and I know what is best for your reputation. You need to pack your bags, leave CWW and grow a sack somewhere along the lines. Kevin, I don't respect you. There is not a single element about you that deserves respect! So do you know what I'm going to do? I'm going to challenge you to a Hardcore Rules match, loser leaves CWW. Accept, if you are game."
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:17 am

OOC:

Harry before I reply let's talk on FB or Chat.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:02 am

*Josh Polson walks backstage thinking about Lionel Deathshot, his opponent @ Fight or Die*
OFF: Dunno 'bout u's but i hope Cole loses whatever he's got planned tomorrow on RAW
(tomorrow aussie time is monday us time)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:21 am

Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:

"Speak of the devil..."

TBC by Harry Jones

Kevin Evans:

Harry Jones: "Am I done? Let's ask the fans; Hey guys, start a best in the world chant if you want me to stick around."

The fans simultanously begin to chant, "Best in the world" as Harry nods his head in approval.

Harry Jones: "You hear that, Kevin? Did you HEAR that? I know you did; you heard those cheers, you heard those chants, and I know that it's KILLING you inside. The anger, the rage, the hatred, the jealousy; you can't stand it, can you?! It's eating you up inside like a parasite, feeding on that over-inflated balloon that is your ego, and it's slowly, but oh-so surely killing you. It makes you sick to your stomach to hear these people cheer me on and chant my name, because despite how 'inferior' you like to think that I am, these people respect me a hell of a lot more than they do you. You know that no matter what you do, these people will always love me more ... Because they know that you are nothing but a two-faced coward! The difference between you and I, Kevin? I'm not a sad pathetic over-promoted loser who has to exercise his domination fetish on live TV to feel good."

The fans continue to chant "Best in the world", but Harry raises a hand to silence them.

Harry Jones: "No, I'm done with that. I know you respect me, but I'm not here to pander to you folks in the audience anymore. I'm here to do what I do best ... Exploit. However, you can call me..."

Harry Jones: "Casey and Riff didn't dig their own graves, Kevin; however, you aren't entirely responsible for the loss of Casey and Riff. CWW Management is, when they started putting you in the main event against people like Assassin. CWW Management killed the legacy of Casey Anomaly and Riff Radley when they started putting Hunter J in the main event! CWW Management is responsible for the loss of Surge! CWW Management sucks, which is reflecting on the entire product. Whether these fans love me, or hate me, they need to recognise that by sidelining idiots like yourself, I am doing their bidding and making CWW a better company."

Harry Jones: "You like to read a lot, don't you? All of those books have helped you establish a phobia ... A phobia of the truth. You honestly expect me to drop the fact that you aren't talented enough to pull of the 'crazy' gimmick? You expect me to ignore the fact that you are too generic to play the role of a convincing madman? You expect me to respect your feelings? Kevin, I'm a bad dude. Some may even call me 'The Anti-Hero', but I know what is best. I know what is best for CWW, and I know what is best for your reputation. You need to pack your bags, leave CWW and grow a sack somewhere along the lines. Kevin, I don't respect you. There is not a single element about you that deserves respect! So do you know what I'm going to do? I'm going to challenge you to a Hardcore Rules match, loser leaves CWW. Accept, if you are game."

[Evans grins widely and stares a hole into Harrison]

"You have got your match and I agree to the terms. But one thing if you lose you must give me the title of Best in the world and respect me! If you don't I will call you the biggest sell out in wrestling. Harry as much as I hate you I respect you alright. I will not let you walk all over me I will stand up and kick you in the nuts. Harry I will promise you this, I will not lose I will not lose my living hood even you said you fight for your family. Do you ever stop and think there is other people who fight for their families or are you just that pig headed? Look we could talk about this all night but Harry I will see you on Rev for the battle of the a life time. This time I will beat you fairly and no one will get in my way. See you in hell Harrison!"

[Evans drops the mike and rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp staring down Harrison before creeping backstage]
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:30 am

John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:

"Speak of the devil..."

TBC by Harry Jones

Kevin Evans:

[Evans grins widely and stares a hole into Harrison]

"You have got your match and I agree to the terms. But one thing if you lose you must give me the title of Best in the world and respect me! If you don't I will call you the biggest sell out in wrestling. Harry as much as I hate you I respect you alright. I will not let you walk all over me I will stand up and kick you in the nuts. Harry I will promise you this, I will not lose I will not lose my living hood even you said you fight for your family. Do you ever stop and think there is other people who fight for their families or are you just that pig headed? Look we could talk about this all night but Harry I will see you on Rev for the battle of the a life time. This time I will beat you fairly and no one will get in my way. See you in hell Harrison!"

[Evans drops the mike and rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp staring down Harrison before creeping backstage]
Harry chuckles and puts an end to the conversation.

Harry Jones: "Kevin, you don't come from the hood. You come from you mum's basement, and after next week's show; that's were you will spend the rest of your life."

Harry uses instant transmission to exit the arena ... AND THE PLANET ~ !!!
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:32 am

OOC:

Good rp Harry.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT DAWG!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:02 am

@HarryJones: A dislexic man walks into a bra... @KevinEvans
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:06 am

Hazza wrote:

Kevin Evans: @ Harry Jones: Who knew CWW could buy bungee ropes that good to pull of that trick!
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:06 am

John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Kevin Evans: @ Harry Jones: Who knew CWW could buy bungee ropes that good to pull of that trick!
@HarryJones: @KevinEvans Yeah, the words I spewed in that segment were probably the most entertaining thing to happen since the Michael Adams era. Would you like an ashtray? Because you just got smoked.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:31 am

Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:

@HarryJones: @KevinEvans Yeah, the words I spewed in that segment were probably the most entertaining thing to happen since the Michael Adams era. Would you like an ashtray? Because you just got smoked.

@KevinEvans: @HarryJones Puff Puff.
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:41 pm

~The music of Tim "TapOut" Taylor plays throughout the areana. Fans boo as he appears on the center stage. He raises his arms to set off his pyro, and soon heads down the ramp. He messes with a few fans and almost hits another. He makes his way into the ring with a microphone in hand~

Tim "TapOut" Taylor
"Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce myself, for you only know me for what I have done in my first two matches here in CWW. I am the legend known as Tim "TapOut" Taylor! I have competed all over the world, in countless promotions, and winning numerous championships! I have a backround of being a NCAA Wrestling Champion and being a prodigy in the MMA World. But I didn't just have success in those areas of competition. Oh no, because you see in my teen years I was signed to a pro-wrestling company. There is where I got my start and became not only a local star, but a world wide star thanks to the internet! I am known as being the loud mouth, ass kicking, Ankle Locking, Pump Kicking, submission expert, Mr. Tap the Fuck Out! Entertaining fans across the globe with the thing I call simply perfection in this ring whether it be whipping somebodies ass or talking on this microphone. Point being I've made my impact here in CWW!"

~Fans cheer a bit for Tim which is quite unusual~

Tim "TapOut" Taylor
"Not only that, I'm also known as being the man who causes trouble. Not just with superstars, or management. But also with the fans! Simply because I just don't care about any of you. Sure you all 'Pay' my checks and bills. But I'm the one actually doing work. You all just sit there boo, eat your food, and make your shitty signs. Whoopty fuckin' doo! Now, I can tell that you all will boo me, but I understand why. You're all jealous of not only my natural ability, but of my success and dashing good looks. As is everyone else, I mean if I wasn't me I would be too because DAMN! I'm one sexy son of a bitch!"

~ Fans quickly switch from cheering too booing the new star known as Tim "TapOut" Taylor. He smirks and shrugs as he begins to speak again~

Tim "TapOut" Taylor[/b
"Oh darn, doesn't seem you all like me. How will I ever live? Maybe if I just keep on doing what I've done from the start I should be good huh? I mean in my debut the guy pretty much was ready to tapout before my music even hit! He was beneath me, as the rest of the roster is. Which doesn't come as a surprise. But Angel... he gave me quiet a fight. Been a long time since someone beat me to where I couldn't get up. So Angel why don't you come on out here and talk to your hero?

[b]~The fans wait in anticipation whether Angel will come out or not~
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:02 am

Will have War up a little later. I also want to apologise for not posting over the last few days, as I have been dealing with some problems in my left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:38 am

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:

~The music of Tim "TapOut" Taylor plays throughout the areana. Fans boo as he appears on the center stage. He raises his arms to set off his pyro, and soon heads down the ramp. He messes with a few fans and almost hits another. He makes his way into the ring with a microphone in hand~

Tim "TapOut" Taylor
"Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce myself, for you only know me for what I have done in my first two matches here in CWW. I am the legend known as Tim "TapOut" Taylor! I have competed all over the world, in countless promotions, and winning numerous championships! I have a backround of being a NCAA Wrestling Champion and being a prodigy in the MMA World. But I didn't just have success in those areas of competition. Oh no, because you see in my teen years I was signed to a pro-wrestling company. There is where I got my start and became not only a local star, but a world wide star thanks to the internet! I am known as being the loud mouth, ass kicking, Ankle Locking, Pump Kicking, submission expert, Mr. Tap the Fuck Out! Entertaining fans across the globe with the thing I call simply perfection in this ring whether it be whipping somebodies ass or talking on this microphone. Point being I've made my impact here in CWW!"

Tim "TapOut" Taylor
"Not only that, I'm also known as being the man who causes trouble. Not just with superstars, or management. But also with the fans! Simply because I just don't care about any of you. Sure you all 'Pay' my checks and bills. But I'm the one actually doing work. You all just sit there boo, eat your food, and make your shitty signs. Whoopty fuckin' doo! Now, I can tell that you all will boo me, but I understand why. You're all jealous of not only my natural ability, but of my success and dashing good looks. As is everyone else, I mean if I wasn't me I would be too because DAMN! I'm one sexy son of a bitch!"

~ Fans quickly switch from cheering too booing the new star known as Tim "TapOut" Taylor. He smirks and shrugs as he begins to speak again~

Tim "TapOut" Taylor[/b
"Oh darn, doesn't seem you all like me. How will I ever live? Maybe if I just keep on doing what I've done from the start I should be good huh? I mean in my debut the guy pretty much was ready to tapout before my music even hit! He was beneath me, as the rest of the roster is. Which doesn't come as a surprise. But Angel... he gave me quiet a fight. Been a long time since someone beat me to where I couldn't get up. So Angel why don't you come on out here and talk to your hero?

The crowd erupt in boos as the three members of the Mexican Mafia come into view. Peste and Guerra stand to the side of the Revolution Heavyweight champion, as Angel Rodriguez lifts the title into the air, the two cronies simply pointing to Taylor in an attempt to psyche him out. All three make their way to the ring and once they get there, they all hop onto the apron and step through the middle rope, Angel grabbing a microphone from the ring announcer.

AR: Beneath you? I don't think you know who you're talking to. I'm the CWW Revolution Heavyweight champion. Ever since I was drafted to Wednesday nights, I have dominated. I retired Jake Lyndon, I've beaten Danny D, Surge and Dan Maskell, I'm the crown jewel of Revolution, if not the entire CWW. So I might have underestimated you last week, but to my knowledge, that's the first mistake I've ever made in a wrestling ring, so I call it a complete fluke. However, seeing as I don't have a challenger for my title at Fight or Die, how about we have one more match, so I can pound on you some more?

Rodriguez lowers his microphone, letting Tim Taylor give his answer.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:53 pm

The "Prophet" Dean wrote:
(The "Prophet" Matthew Roberts is in the hallway kicking the air.)
(Devin Smith/Baldwin is in his locker room doing military style pushups.)

[Alex Nova walks in without permission]

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Mr. Generic Surname... My Grandma can do more pushups dude, and she's 93... come on get up. I need to talk to you."

[He awaits a response]
Back to top Go down
TimTapOut
Jobber
Jobber
TimTapOut

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:19 pm

TimTapOutTaylor wrote:

Tim "TapOut" Taylor

Tim "TapOut" Taylor

Tim "TapOut" Taylor[/b

The crowd erupt in boos as the three members of the Mexican Mafia come into view. Peste and Guerra stand to the side of the Revolution Heavyweight champion, as Angel Rodriguez lifts the title into the air, the two cronies simply pointing to Taylor in an attempt to psyche him out. All three make their way to the ring and once they get there, they all hop onto the apron and step through the middle rope, Angel grabbing a microphone from the ring announcer.

AR: Beneath you? I don't think you know who you're talking to. I'm the CWW Revolution Heavyweight champion. Ever since I was drafted to Wednesday nights, I have dominated. I retired Jake Lyndon, I've beaten Danny D, Surge and Dan Maskell, I'm the crown jewel of Revolution, if not the entire CWW. So I might have underestimated you last week, but to my knowledge, that's the first mistake I've ever made in a wrestling ring, so I call it a complete fluke. However, seeing as I don't have a challenger for my title at Fight or Die, how about we have one more match, so I can pound on you some more?

Rodriguez lowers his microphone, letting Tim Taylor give his answer.

*Tim smirks and rubs his chin before he lifts the mic up to his lips*

Tim "TapOut" Taylor

"You see here Angel. I will accept that match, but the problem for you is that I'm not your mother's viginia so I don't take beatings from multiple men for 2 cents and hour. Now so be it, you are the CWW Revolution Heavyweight Champion, you've retired men, and dominated. Thing is they all are in the past tense. You 'dominatED' you 'retirED' those guys. There is a difference about you and I Angel. You make mistakes, and even admitted to it. I don't because I am Simply Perfection within this ring, I am the present and future face of the entire CWW! You may be the so called crown jewel of Revolution, but I actually have the jewels to do it alone. Unlike you and your little latino butt buddies here. Bet you guys get alittle saucy back stage in the locker rooms huh?... You know what nevermind I don't wanna know what you and your toys do in your free time. Now you have a challenger, you get one more match with the greatness that is Tim "TapOut" Taylor, but you need to realize that you made another mistake..."[i] *Tim moves up close in his face with a smirk* [i]"Messing with me! *Tim flips off the 3 men in the ring with him and laughs as he fakes a Pump Kick scattering them around the ring!
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:02 am

War Results (10/31/2011):
Live in Pittsburgh, PA

M1. Omega & Alex Nova battled to a draw at 19:52 in their Cage Championship Match when they both simultaneously pinned each other after Omega hit Nova with a superplex off the top rope. Both men & 2 different referees argued over the result, until Matt Dean came out & announced that Alex Nova & Omega will do it all again this Saturday at Fight or Die for the championship in a 2 out of 3 Falls Match.

P1. Josh Matthews conducted an interview with Micheaux Jackson, who spoke about a proposed trade that was issued by Mr Super last week. Micheaux explained that he was requested to be on Revolution in exchange for Danny D, with the trade to be effective immediately after Bound 2 Death III.

P2. Eric Lindgren & Josh Polson were seen discussing Fight or Die this Saturday, when Dustin Shore walked in & told Josh to take a good look at the man he will face at Bound 2 Death for the CWW Championship. Dustin then got in Eric's face & told him that he will never make it because he doesn't have the drive to succeed, which showed last week when he lost to Alex Nova. Eric didn't like these comments & challenged Dustin to a match tonight. Dustin accepted, but only if Eric agreed to it being a Tables Match, which Eric accepted.

M2. Peste & Guerra defeated The Perfect Name Society in a Non-Title Match at 7:53 when Peste nailed Jermaine with a missile dropkick that caught Jermaine right on the jaw to score the pinfall.

P3. Mark "Razor" Jones & The Black United Front were seen discussing their plans for Brock, Criss & Josh tonight. Mark had arranged for Jayden to face Josh & Brett to face Brock. As for Criss, Mark was going to call him out a little later on tonight.

M3. Brock defeated Brett Carter at 13:23 by forcing Brett to submit to a cross armbreaker.

P4. Jim Ross & Todd Grisham hyped the Fight or Die Pay Per View.

M4. Jayden Robertson defeated Josh Polson at 18:32 after Lionel Deathshot, Josh's FoD opponent, knocked Josh out with a shot to the skull with a lead pipe behind the referee's back, giving Jayden the opportunity to score the pinfall. Lionel guaranteed that Josh will be leaving Philadelphia on Saturday in the back of an ambulance.

P5. Mark "Razor" Jones made good on his promise from earlier tonight & called out Criss Menace. Mark spoke about the formation of The Black United Front back in August & brought up criss rejecting the offer to join the group 2 nights later. Mark wanted Criss to join not only his own brother Lionel, but also his fellow brethren. Mark offered a handshake to Criss & concluded his speech by saying that the 2 of them should just put this all behind them & focus on their own separate careers after Fight or Die this Saturday. Criss seemed reluctant at first, but he eventually accepted the handshake. But as Mark was about to leave, Criss didn't release the handshake & raised the mic he had to his mouth & told Mark that he was already with his fellow brethren, then preceding to lay out Mark with The Epidemic. Criss told Mark that this Saturday, it will all come to an end.

M5. Eric Lindgren defeated Dustin Shore in a Tables Match at 24:52 after Eric nailed a violent spinebuster through a table in the ring, which preceded a distraction from a gong. After the match was over & Eric had gone to the back to celebrate the victory, Dustin got to his feet from the rubble of the broken table that was underneath him. Dustin looked around confused & unsure of what had happened. The gong sounded once again & the lights went out. They returned & A new table was set up in the ring & Hardcore Demon was standing right behind Dustin, who was staring right at the table. Demon, with a bandage on the right side of his neck, spun Dustin around, hoisted him up & drove Dustin through the table with an F5. Demon stood over Dustin, holding his neck & having given the fans hope that Demon could very well retain the CWW Championship this Saturday against Dustin Shore. Demon stared down at a fallen Dustin as War went off the air.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:30 am

OT: Mitch, wanna RP? By the way, Super hasn't posted in like a year, so I think Harry/Danny is over..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 39 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next