The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+18
Jigsaw*
Cole
fuck
Oriadon
Sam
Mesa
LegendOfCasey
RED
Jericho
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
RifRad
Harold
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Styles
SuperByNature
Bleed Green
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
M
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:04 am

OOC:

Yes I am in a shitty mood.
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:11 am

OT:

Yeah because typing "Yes ya dip stick" takes so much effort and shows a great Role-playing ability
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:15 am

OT:

Lazy post Sam? Jesus you must be be moderating every single post I do. I don't need to make every rp "serious" do I? Food for thought Sam. Now I am done.

ON:

[Kevin is warming up for Rev his mind is on the match with Harry Jones in the Main Event can he do it? We will soon see!]
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:19 am

Matt Xtreme makes his perfect entrance. Because he is the perfect wrestler. And the perfect human being ... Well, not really. He is actually an android sent from the future, but ssshhh ~ !!!

"Why? Why do you all boo me? Why do you hate me? I don't hate you..."

There is an eery silence, which lasts a few seconds until one guy in the audience stands up on his seat and shouts out at the top of his lungs, "HE'S FUCKING LYING!". Matt simply brushes this comment off and moves fowards.

"Why do you hate me? Was it something I said, or something I did? I don't hate you ... Unless you are Mexican, African, Black, White, Arabic, Antarctican - what else is there? Oh yeah, Jews ... Damn those Jews; burn them all!"

Matt chuckles.

"Don't you ever wish that you could go back in time and prevent something from happening? For Matt Xtreme, the feeling is there. Still don't understand what I mean? Well, if you could go back in time and kill Hitler, would you? Of course I wouldn't, because he was super-badass, but you all would, right? Well put it this way; Hitler for you is Sammy Steel for me ... And I am a Jew. Not really, but Jews suck; but you get the point. Sammy "Hitler" Steel has tried to exterminate me; he has tried to make me extinct - but what he doesn't realize is that you cannot kill perfection!"

Matt ascends to the middle rope and sits down on the top turn buckle.

"I am like a Superman version of Anne Frank ... The only difference being, I have super powers and I won't be suffocated in the shower. Y'see, I am the perfect all rounder and I deserve another shot at the Global Championship! Now, that is enough Jew references for the night, because Jews fucking suck. How about we talk about ... Black people? Black people. Look at you, in the front row!"

A black fella sitting in the front row stands up abruptly, surpised that Xtreme has called him out.

"JUST BECAUSE YOUR PENIS IS GENETICALLY LARGER THAN MINE, IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE BETTER THAN ME GOD DAMN-IT!"

Xtreme snot-rockets the black man in the front row of the audience, before making his way to the centre of the ring.

"Y'see, I hate every single coloured person; making me the least rascist man alive! Therefore, President Barrack Obama has agreed to give me a Noble Prize! However, Obama couldn't make the award ceremony tonight, so that can happen some other time. It isn't like this is my first noble prize award; I've also got a noble prize for my invention of photoelectronicamismphobiacentriclogistica ... But you've probably never heard of it."

Matt chuckles to himself again, but all smiles turn to frowns when Sammy Steel cuts him off.

OT: It's not like I'm lazy, I just don't take this seriously. If I wanted to RP seriously on here, then my standard would be waaay higher. Actually, I might do a serious RP tonight..
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:20 am

OT:

John I can tell that you don't take every Role-play seriously because you are never consistent
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:21 am

OT:

Now you're poking your nose into this Harry.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:21 am

John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:
OOC:

That is your opinion but I put in the effort like everyone else. You can't just say two people standard (Even though Hazza is proven how good he is, I just know I can beat Super if I wanted to.) is better then one person. Clearly off the mark that one Sam.

ON:

[Jayden and Carter are watching Jones pacing around the room]
... RP Battle?

Keep out of it Hazza, only defending myself at this point.
I was just suggesting a way to resolve everything and prove yourself, but who am I? Oh yea, I'm Hazza - VOTED THE BEST RPER ON THE UNIVERSE 2011 ~ !!!!!!!!!!!!

Cbox.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:23 am

Sam And The Dirt Is Gone wrote:
OT:

John I can tell that you don't take every Role-play seriously because you are never consistent

OT:

Exactly my point Sam. I don't take Role-Play seriously all the time so I have my up and downs but I am still very clearly active when ever I do "lazy" rps or "serious" rps. Now I am done.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:23 am

Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:
OOC:

That is your opinion but I put in the effort like everyone else. You can't just say two people standard (Even though Hazza is proven how good he is, I just know I can beat Super if I wanted to.) is better then one person. Clearly off the mark that one Sam.

ON:

... RP Battle?

I was just suggesting a way to resolve everything and prove yourself, but who am I? Oh yea, I'm Hazza - VOTED THE BEST RPER ON THE UNIVERSE 2011 ~ !!!!!!!!!!!!

Cbox.

And we don't give a shit.

Soon man.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:29 am

John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:
John TPA wrote:
OOC:

ON:

... RP Battle?

Cbox.

And we don't give a shit.

Soon man.
Yes you do, everyone does! lulz Sam reply to my RP.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:42 am

You kids ....

[Michael DeJesus arrives and someone on War quotes this]
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:46 am

Jericho wrote:
You kids ....

The sociopathic clown with the obsolete philosophies, GIGGLES, approaches him ~ !!

"Grr...", he states rather boldly displaying his great communication skills.

OT: Lol I'm just third-wheeling on their date
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 4:01 am

Hazza wrote:
Jericho wrote:
You kids ....

The sociopathic clown with the obsolete philosophies, GIGGLES, approaches him ~ !!

Michael DeJesus Dude ... Drag's only meant to be for fat kids.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 4:19 am

Jericho wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jericho wrote:
You kids ....

Giggles: "Oh Michael ... Has it happened? Have I really become something so weak, so tedious, that I resemble only a shadow of the individual I once was? Have I really become a parody of that which existed then, as opposed to focussing on reinventing reality now? Within the shuffle of our every day lives, as we desperately grasp for recognition and memorability to escape the soul crushing blandness which surrounds our aimless, consumerist existence, at one point, within my enraged diatribes and violent endeavours, tell me, did I lose the EFNW Original Phenomenon and become ... old? I came here to make a difference, to challenge their collective perceptions of reality, to shake them out of the apathy they had become lethally addicted to and lead them into tomorrow, but ... Did I fail? Did I fail? What have I let myself become? Fat, old ... my father? The things I vowed never to become! Did I fail Michael? Is there still time left? Is there nothing we can do anymore? Yes! YES! I have a solution; one that may be as uninspirational and irrelevant as your unwanted existance, but a solution nonetheless! I challenge you to a match, Michael!"

Back to top Go down
Jericho
Legend
Legend
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 4:32 am

Hazza wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jericho wrote:
You kids ....

Giggles: "Oh Michael ... Has it happened? Have I really become something so weak, so tedious, that I resemble only a shadow of the individual I once was? Have I really become a parody of that which existed then, as opposed to focussing on reinventing reality now? Within the shuffle of our every day lives, as we desperately grasp for recognition and memorability to escape the soul crushing blandness which surrounds our aimless, consumerist existence, at one point, within my enraged diatribes and violent endeavours, tell me, did I lose the EFNW Original Phenomenon and become ... old? I came here to make a difference, to challenge their collective perceptions of reality, to shake them out of the apathy they had become lethally addicted to and lead them into tomorrow, but ... Did I fail? Did I fail? What have I let myself become? Fat, old ... my father? The things I vowed never to become! Did I fail Michael? Is there still time left? Is there nothing we can do anymore? Yes! YES! I have a solution; one that may be as uninspirational and irrelevant as your unwanted existance, but a solution nonetheless! I challenge you to a match, Michael!"

Michael DeJesus Bro, during that stupid little rant of yours, I kinda picked up you were a little slow, but damn clown, I didn't think chu was down right retarded! I mean stepping in the ring with me son? You obviously know who I am, so you know that ain't smart! But hell if you really get in that ring with me bro, I'll be more than happy to finish what God started, but never got round to finish, I'll take ya life you retard.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 4:57 am

Jericho wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jericho wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Jericho wrote:
You kids ....

Michael DeJesus Bro, during that stupid little rant of yours, I kinda picked up you were a little slow, but damn clown, I didn't think chu was down right retarded! I mean stepping in the ring with me son? You obviously know who I am, so you know that ain't smart! But hell if you really get in that ring with me bro, I'll be more than happy to finish what God started, but never got round to finish, I'll take ya life you retard.
Giggles: "You know something Michael, I can effortlessly see past your apparent intentions and can see your speech's true purpose, I know that which drives you, I know what you desire Michael, I know that which you crave most; you long to see me broken and defeated, you long to see me at my absolute weakest, on my knees, begging for your eternal wisdom, your salvation, so that you may control me and force me adhere to your filthy will. But just gaze upon me for a brief moment in time, do I appear to be broken in any sense? Are the scars of battle etched within my face? No, not one ounce, for you see; I have risen up and low and behold the Obsolete Executer, and the man who will diminish you! I can walk, talk and I can cause pain! Agony! Ultimately it is you Michael, who will be on their knees, begging for my salvation, as you are the one who is truly crippled! For every spiritual tyranny of the disgusting fascist administration, of whom we both firmly oppose, has weighed down upon you and forced you to become something less than yourself!

Giggles lets out a cold, high-pitched laugh ~ !!

"When we fight, I shall seize the day, seize it and destroy it, and create my own vision of time and reality, unleashing the eternal Hellfire within! Whilst you perish, I will remain as king of eternity!
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:04 am

Angel Rodriguez is watching tapes of Tim Taylor.

The Mexican Mafia are in the gym, preparing for their Tag Team title match with Brett Carter and Jayden Robertson o n Rev.

Eric Lindgren is smiling about defeating Dustin Shore and proving he can hang with the big guns in the main event.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:33 am

M1: Ramon V Devin ended via count out @ 12:45 after Devin gets out the ring and Ramon starts running after him and catches him and starts to hit him before Devin racks his eyes and slides into the ring. Ramon staggers about until the 10 count giving him the win. Ramon looked super pissed as he entered the ring and Devin got out of it quick smart.

P1: Hunter J is backstage with Jeremy Borash, Hunter J talks about the Global title match and how much he wants to win it. He talks about why he has not cashed in yet and won the World Championship, he wants to make sure he has a clear path to the champ and no Kevin Evans is in the way.

M2: Tim Taylor beats Silver Shadow @ 11:57 after Tim really went to town on Shadow and bashed the crap out of him before hitting the Pump Kick

P2: Kevin Evans is backstage warming up. He looks focused and ready for his rematch with Harry Jones and this time he will beat him cleanly!

M3: Jayden and Brett beat The Mexican Mafia @ 23:45 after these two teams put on another good tag team match, many good moments and all. Jayden was perched up top and Guerra was on outside on his back. Jayden yelled out “Fuck this!” He nailed the Antichrist leg drop! Carter got the win with The Trigger on Pesta

P3: Jayden and Carter celebrated in the ring as we see Angel watching from the back smirking. He nods before walking off

M4: Sammy Steel Beat Matt Xtreme for the Global Title after these two warriors really put on a show with many high moments it even spilled out onto the floor and they just brawled but the end came when he hit The Slammer after getting out of the Xtreme Blast

P4: Thorn is seen getting ready for his match he warms up before walking down the hallway and out of the shot

M5: Thorn beat Ethan Bennett @ 5:76 after Thorn just destroyed him and ended it with the Final Nail

P5: It shows Harry Jones and Kevin Evans walking down the hallways heading out for their match

ME: Kevin Evans V Harry Jones @ 38:45 after a brutal match where both men busted each other open. Harry kicked out of the Darkness Plunge which sent him through a table. Evans got a ladder and climbed it and Harry followed him and they exchanged before Evans nailed a temple kick and sent him crashing down and Evans stood on the top rung and taunted before launching into the Evans Sault but Harry rolled away and Evans crashed and burned. After only getting two count Harry picked up the ladder and set it up but as he turned around he saw an arm swing for him which was Evans going for the Off with ya Head, but Harry countered and nailed the DC on Evans Harry climbed the ladder again and looked ready for the Omega Spiral but Angel pulled Evans out of the way and Harry looked at him but Danny D came into the ring and pushed Harry off the ladder and he crashed and burned through a table. Harry rolled away from it still in pain. Evans is on his knees looking around, he notices Harry is down but does not know why so he stands up and limps over to the ladder and sets it up and climbs it slowly before reaching the top and taunting before hitting the 630 senton on harry! Evans lies on Harry 1…2…3!!!!

P6: Evans and Harry are both down and out and the crowd is chanting “That was awesome” As medics tend to the men. The show ends with both men’s arms high in the air as they are checked over.

Last edited by John TPA on Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break #YEEL
Jobber
Jobber
The Heart Break #YEEL

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:41 am

(Devin is walking around arrogantly about his win over Ramon on Revolution earlier.)
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:43 am

OT: Promo coming soon. And this is the first time I've ever RPed with Giggles, so feedback would be chill
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:08 am

{Sammy Steel is standing backstage after Revolution with The Global Championship now back in his hands and to his side, congratulating him on getting back the gold. There's quite a relived expression on his face as he's wanted this belt back ever since he lost it a few months back and a shift in momentum due to such a thrilling title win over his rival Matt Extreme}
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:18 am

Sam And The Dirt Is Gone wrote:
{Sammy Steel is standing backstage after Revolution with The Global Championship now back in his hands and to his side, congratulating him on getting back the gold. There's quite a relived expression on his face as he's wanted this belt back ever since he lost it a few months back and a shift in momentum due to such a thrilling title win over his rival Matt Extreme}
OT: Pretend the promo happened after Rev
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:21 am

[Kevin Evans is sitting backstage after his brutal match with Harry Jones]
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:32 am

Harry Jones is chillin' in his grave with the GHOST OF SURGE!!!
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 4:46 pm

The Mexican Mafia are looking for the BUF members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 41 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 41 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next