The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+18
Jigsaw*
Cole
fuck
Oriadon
Sam
Mesa
LegendOfCasey
RED
Jericho
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
RifRad
Harold
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Styles
SuperByNature
Bleed Green
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
M
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:43 pm

Omega arrives to the arena with his Cage Championship around his waist, and walks around.

Silver Shadow is spray painting random things backstage silver.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:21 pm

the pyro goes off and the the camera pans around the arena.

Josh Matthews: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to CWW Revolution, live at the Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, New York.

The epic sounds of Blue Stahli's "Corner" begins to blare throughout the arena, as the fans now await the arrival of Harry Jones. Moments pass as Harry finally makes his way out onto the main stage. There, he receives a decent reaction, the cheers particularly from the male fans attending the event. Harry stops at the top of the entrance ramp and looks around at the fans, as he clenches his fists by his side and tenses every single muscle in his body. Harry lets out a war cry as the arena embraces a bright gold lighting, whilst flames spiral up into the air on Harry's right and left. Electricity cracks around Harry's body as the high powered ventilation fans blow Harry's hair upwards in a messy, anime-like fashion. The audience continue to give Harry a mixed reaction as he begins to walk down the entrance ramp. Harry's demeanor at this moment is simple: chilled out. There is a lot of emotion in the air tonight, but it doesn't seem to get Jones all in a bunch. The smarks begin to chant, "Best in the World! Best in the World! Best in the World!" all together in unison, as Harry looks around and nods, before walking down the ramp in a slow, laid back motion. Harry doesn't stop to acknowledge the fans, as he continues to make his way down the ramp. Harry soon makes his way to the ring as he slides under the bottom rope and ascends to the top rope. There, he looks around at the fans and arches his back and does his signature arm spread taunt. More and more chants of "Best in the World" continue to echo throughout the arena, as Harry nods his head. As he hops down, some of the younger, more casual fans begin to boo him. Harry walks around before he walks to Tony Chimel and extends his hand, asking for a microphone. Chimel gives the live microphone to Harry Jones here tonight. "Corner" by Blue Stahli begins to die down, as Harry Jones stands tall in the middle of the ring with the spotlight shining bright on him, Harry looks around at the fans with a relaxed look on his face. That same look that he has been sporting throughout a majority of his career was right here tonight. Harry smiles and chuckles under his breath as he raises the microphone to his lips and begins to speak to the live crowd here tonight.

Harry Jones: “Firstly, a shout out to the new Revolution Heavyweight Champion; Angel Rodriguez. When I earn a shot at your prized and renowned title, not only will I beat you and win the belt…but I will hold onto that belt forever. Rodriguez likes to think that he is a wrestling God…I am an Atheist and I do not believe in any form of God; especially a wrestling God for that matter. The only person I believe in is myself and my followers; I am not in any way like a religion…more like a cult. I have a growing foundation of fans who will always support me, and I even have a lot of casual followers. The thing is; it took me endless hours of hard work, and an entire institute of scars surrounding my body to receive any form of respect from the CWW Universe. I think I should rewind a few years and fill you all in on the gaps…”

Harry has a stern posture and serious facial expression, which is a bit abnormal for him.

Harry Jones: “Philosophers of the world tell us that we age with grace, becoming an encyclopedia of information whilst gaining respect and admiration from our peers! In my childhood, I was never given any admiration or respect. Growing up…well, I was different. I was ridiculed by each and every one of them because it wasn't normal to pick apart the wings of a fly. It wasn't considered NORMAL to irritate an ant's nest with my BARE hands. Growing up as a young boy, I simply ... didn't subscribe to the normality’s of my peers. And so you see, I was made to be an outcast from the beginning. I have NEVER been accepted into society for what I am ... and so I have no choice but to accept it myself. I could have been a wonderful date to the prom, BUT DID ANYONE ASK ME!? DID ANYONE GIVE ME A SHOT!? A CHANCE!? .... No. The children at school didn't want to play with me, but they wanted to know just how FAR I could really go. They would run up to me full of disgusting ideas; "Hey Harry, will you eat this lollypop covered in dirt?" ... And do you know what I'd do? I'D EAT IT! I'D LICK IT SPARKLING CLEAN! I'd do it, to see their reactions. IT WAS THE ONLY TIME I WAS AFFORDED HUMAN COMPANIONSHIP! But ... it got worse. "Hey Harry, jump into the dumpster head first!" ... "Hey Hazza, lick the urinal!" ... AND I DID IT! I DID IT TO BE DESPISED! I DID IT BECAUSE NOBODY ELSE COULD! And so from a very young age, I realized that if I couldn't BE one of you ... I had to sicken you. I had to disgust you. I HAD TO BEND OVER FOR YOU; and I find it pretty damn funny that now I am the multiple time world champion! I am the one standing in this ring with the whole world bending to my will! How does it feel now, world? How does it feel looking at the phenomenon which I have evolved into? How does it feel knowing that I am THE BEST PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER IN THE WORLD!”

The smarks in the arena burst into an uproar and in unison chant ‘Best in the World’, whilst the rest of the fans are unsure how they should respond.

Harry Jones: “No matter how many times I have been ridiculed by you people, I stood headstrong. I may have grown up and transformed into a nice guy…but I have the mentality of a bad guy; a villain. Now, don’t get me wrong; I love you people – and more to the point, I respect your opinion… I know that you DESPISE Danny D, and you despise him being the owner of my contract…but one day, I will be a free man. My legacy can only go uphill from this point. I WILL BE REMEMBERED! Here's what Harry Jones is going to be remembered as. I'm going to be remembered as the worked the hardest and breathed this business each and every day. When other superstars complain about exhaustion, being on the road for three hundred days a year, I'm going to be remembered as the guy who shut his mouth and never complained. I'm the guy who thrived to go out to the ring and compete. While other superstars saw that they were too "big" for social interviews, I'm the guy who begged to do them. Finally, I'm going to be remembered as the guy who started out at the bottom and became the face of this promotion! When it's all said and done, Harry Jones is going to be remembered as...C…W…W! THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER HARRY - ”

[You’re going down booms out of the speakers as the crowd roars as “The Classic” Kevin Evans comes onto the stage dressed in his footy pants and skillet and thongs, and he is wearing his sunnies and cap. He looks around before walking down the ramp while staring at Harry Jones who does not look very amused at all with Kevin coming out here. Kevin climbs the steps and enters the ring. He walks past Harry before taunting the roaring crowd. He then takes a mike from the side. He then stands across from Harry Jones. They both stare down each other before Evans speaks]

“Ladies and Gentleman who have just listened to other speech from the man himself Harry Jones what a great speech that was really made me tear up Harry really did. But I am out here to say this; I am stepping up right now. It is time for the younger guy who can’t seem to get a break to step up and take on one of the bigger dudes here in CWW. Harry I have a huge amount of respect for you as a man and a wrestler but all that aside Harry Jones I am out here to say, I want one fight with you, I don’t care how long it takes for you to say yes I want one fight with you. I want to test how far I have come from my Kevin Divine days.”

[The crowd is chanting Harry V Evans]

“Harry you have said you have worked your ass off to get to where you are right now. I respect you for that but you can’t think for one second that you are not the only guy who has not worked his ass off and not get anything from it. I have tried everything, been everywhere but can’t get a break. Now this is my chance to finally make the world see how good I am. I am not the best in the world I will not label myself that just yet. But Harry Jones I am saying this, I want to see how good I am now. I want a match with you.”

"Also Harry why did you roll over just to let Danny pin you? I know he owns you but still really? Come on man this is not like you, just bite his hand and kick his ass!"

Harry Jones: “You’re about to see what happens when you interrupt THE Harry Jones…”

Harry begins to circle Evans as the crowd waits in anticipation.

Harry Jones: “Let Danny pin me? You seem to be a little rich on the fine history of this promotion, so let me fill you in. Danny D beat me in one of the companies greatest matches, not in any way did I let him beat me! Not like me – how is this not like me? How can anything even relate to me? I am one of a kind, Kevin, hence the line ‘there will never be another Harry Jones’. Back in the glory days I would’ve kicked his arse and thrown the son of a bitch into a nest of barbed wire and fire…and I would’ve been fired. And, well; I have a family now who cannot provide for themselves. I appreciate what you just said about me…but at the end of the day, you are nothing but a mere hypocrite…”

The audience begin to make ‘Ooooo’ sounds as Harry continues.

Harry Jones: “It’s been said that madness is a disease. It’s just the luck of the draw. We’re born fucked-up and nobody gets to choose how their mind works. Killers were born to be killers, victims conceived to play the role. Insanity will manifest itself, whether you like it or not, and there’s little you can do to resist. What happens, then, when a man chooses to be labelled ‘insane’? What becomes of the pretender? Let’s face it Kevin; you have strived for greatness over the past two years, but you have never made it onto an even playing field with guys like myself, Jake Lyndon and Surge…because we are real. Your adherent gimmick, your ridiculous delusional mindset and your oh so many names have held you down whilst I have excelled to the status quo of ‘Best…in…the…world’ ~ !!”

Crowd: “Best in the world! Best in the world!”

Harry Jones: “As been proven on various accounts, you cannot contract the schizophrenia disease at such a high age; but let me guess, you have been pushed to the limit, right? Kevin Evans – or Darth Evans – is not mad, he is not unstable, he is not crazy…but Harry Jones? I am crazy! I do the most insane spots that have ever been done and all on my own accord, because that is what it takes to succeed here Kevin. You need to be real! I was born insane, but I never hid my disfigured state of mind. I expressed my emotions in the middle of this ring! I’m on the right track baby I was boooooorn this way!”

Jones leans against the ring ropes and listens to the smarks and men in the arena clap for The Retrospective, mashed up the younger members of the audience laughing at the Lady Gaga reference.

Harry Jones: “The difference between you and I is, I’ve never been a liar, I’ve never pretended once in my life. That’s more than can be said for about eighty percent of the guys in this business. Let’s take, for example, Hardcore Demon. Here’s a man, who just like every other ‘product of the system’, has been known to have an issue with his self-image. So, of course, he projects that onto everyone else, and has a really bad temper. Now, that’s one thing. I’ve seen it, you’ve seen it, it’s not pretty, but it’s very real. I know Demon, on a personal level, and I’ve watched him go through quite a lot throughout his career. I never really had a problem with him--That is, until he crossed a line that you should never ever cross. It’s one thing to be angry; there are a lot of angry people in this world. But when that anger, and that lack of self-confidence translates into this--this phony psychotic break, you’re pissing where you eat. Demon has been driven to the point of retirement because on numerous occasions he has been exploited as a fraud, as a hypocrite and as a liar…and if you think that your mental condition will help you make it in this industry; then you are way in over your head. The key to success is by being yourself; letting these fans know your true colors! These people know many things about me. They know about my scary history, they know about my Labrador named Gus…they know about my favorite type of ice cream…and they know about my loyalty towards the West Coast Eagles…”

Evans looks as if he is about to retort, but Harry continues anyway…

Harry Jones: “But more importantly; they recognize my devotion towards the industry! They recognize the endless sacrifices that I make for them week in and week out! They know that I am the best professional wrestler in the world…but more importantly…they know that there will never be another Harry Jones!

...Evans, you know that Danny D is currently holding my contract...but you will get your match. Then you will see what it is like fighting a REAL madman ~ !!”

Harry sits down on the mat and rests his head against the bottom turnbuckle, allowing Evans to get his word in.

(Evans stares at Harry before hoping onto the top rope and tapping the mike on his knee before lifting it up and speaking into it)

"Well from that I didn't get giving any respect for coming out here and standing in this ring and saying I want to fight you all you did was go on about how good you are and some other wrestlers who you say are real and some shit Harry I find it really amusing that you can't seem to see the bigger picture can you? What do you see when you walk into any company in our days do you see Jake Lyndon putting young guys over yes at times do you see surge trying help us no he only helps people who are close to him and then you you are then guy who can't seem to give two shits about us younger guys it is all about Harry jones am I right Harry yes I am."

(Evans just shrugs off some of boos coming from the crowd)

"You talk about been insane and everyone been born with fucked up minds that's true Harry every person has a dark side and that dark side does not come out but that can't be said for criminals and such but when people start saying my dark side takes over it is bullshit I don't have a second mind or someshit this is me Kevin Evans get it right ok? Now Harry you went on about hardcore demon the most over rated over used wrestler I have ever seen he could not put some one over if his life depended on it he must hog the light and shove us younger guys down the list and must hold the main tilte before he dies off only to come back to fight his brothers will cycle ever end?"

(Evans just keeps speaking not going to stop until he gets the point through)

"I understand you have to fight for your family and stuff, that's what I do every night. But you are in a different boat to me you have to fight or kiss your career goodbye. I have nothing against Danny D but all in honestly he is a jackass and should be shot in the face. I just hope you take the shot when it opens up Harry, I just hope you do. "

"But Harry if you are best in the world and stuff, PROVE it. You can talk all you want but at the of the day it only matters if you beat the guy and put him away. So are willing to risk a lot of things to face me, because who knows, I might just beat you... I understand you have to a lot of work and so have I but it's time to face the facts you facing me now all that work has payed off for you now my work is about to pay off for me!"

Harry Jones: "You're as clueless as them. I have heard it all. I heard all those people saying I wouldn't make it. I heard em' saying that I don't belong here. I heard em' all, but look at me. Look. At. Me. Now.”

Harry starts doing a little shuffle in the centre of the ring whilst singing...

Harry Jones: “You can hate me now - bunnubum bum bum! But I won’t stop now - bunnubum bum bum! Coz’ I can’t stop now - bunnubum bum bum! You can hate me now!”

Kevin Evans: “What the hell are you doing, Jones?”

Harry Jones: “Trying to wake these people up; you just about put them to sleep with your boringness...”

The fans once again make a low pitched ‘Oooo’ sound as Harry stands nose-to-nose with Kevin.

Harry Jones: “Kevin, life isn't a Nintendo game; there are no do-overs, no second chances, you can't just restart the level because you screwed up. You have to live with your decisions, your choices, and you have to carry the burden of your mistakes with you for the rest of your life. What you do with them? Well, that's your choice. You can either heave them around for the rest of your life, allowing them to gnaw at the very edges of your conscience until the very day you die ... or you can embrace them. You can take those mistakes, and you can LEARN from them; separate the good from the bad, the right from the wrong, and assure that you NEVER make that same mistake again... But you haven't done this, Kevin, have you? No. No, you haven't. And so you have this high mountain, built of all the things you did wrong, or simply didn't do at all, sitting on your shoulders - threatening to come down on you, and CRUSH you underneath it all... and it's only growing. That mountain will only continue to grow as you continue to make mistake after mistake, allowing it all to build up to the point where it's too much for you to bare, to the point where the weight of it all forces you to SNAP. After which there would be no more Kevin Evans; not really. All that would remain of you, Kevin, would be a hollow shell - a mere shadow of the man you once were; the man you COULD HAVE BEEN! Fighting me will only further destroy your career and humiliate you past the extent of retirement. I respect the fact that you are finally showing some extent of real emotion, but the bottom line is; you are still a hypocrite…you are still a liar…and you are still a pretender...and an idiot. You are trying to sell us this blatant propaganda that you have transformed into a passionate man; but you haven’t. You are still possibly the most hypocritical man on the planet, and do I have evidence to back up that statement? You bet your cheap ass I do!”

Harry paces around the ring as the crowd continue to chant “Best in the world” ~ !!

Harry Jones: “For the last few months you have been sporting this stupid schizophrenic gimmick which only two or three people in the audience actually felt enticed by. But as usual, it didn’t work for you. Just like Kevin Divine, just like ‘The Classic’ and just like Darth Evans - You are still the same old fraud going to desperate measures in a righteous attempt to even fit under my category of phenomenon. Here is some advice, Kevin; whenever we have our match, I do not want to fight any fraud, or any hypocrite. I just want to fight a man, because at the end of the day we are both flesh and blood. But then again, I shouldn’t raise my hopes. You're the same man you've always been and the same man you'll always be, but I use the term "man" loosely with you, Evans.. You know why? Because I KNOW BETTER. I can see right through you, past the brutal beat downs and the tough, harsh words, and I can see that you're not a man. Hell, you're not even a boy; you're just a little BITCH! Two of the things solidifying myself above you is my cult of fans and my status of the Best Professional Wrestler in the World. Oh and by the way, I lied. We are not just simply flesh and blood. We also have a voice! If I had never used my freedom of speech to prove my worthiness, than many people would still refer to me as ‘the bosses little son’, or ‘the silver platter man’. But I raised my voice and express my passion for this great sport, and that is why I am the best! But Kevin...when you use your voice...make sure you never lie - because it will end up biting you in the ass! Now, as for me not putting over the younger guys? You mother fucking ungrateful bastard! Does the name Judgement ring a bell? No? How about Cameron Worley, Hardcore Demon, Jeff Daniels, Hunter J, Robby Banks, Edgar and Sammy Steel - Do any of those names comprehend through your thick, imbecilic skull? Kevin; I’m going to do you a favour...and not teabag your behaviour. But I do need to get one thing off my chest, now that I hold the pipebomb...”

Harry leans against the ringropes, allowing his fans to chant his name in unison ~ !!

Harry Jones: “You seem a bit shocked that I haven’t bended down to your will - you seem surprised that I do not respect you! If you want respect, Kevin? If you want people around here to take NOTICE of you? Then HERE is your chance; TONIGHT, you and me, one on one. THIS is your opportunity; your BIG chance to show the WORLD what you're made of. THIS right here is your opportunity to show the entire God-damned WORLD that you're actually WORTH something, Kevin, so bring your A-Game out to this ring with you. Give me your best; SHOW ME WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF ... but just know that at the end of the night? You won't need a bottle of Nyquil to help you fall asleep, because I'm going to choke you the FUCK OUT!"

Harry bends down onto one knee and arches his spine backwards, looking up into the heavens. He then cries out to all of his fans;

"THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER HARRY JONES!"

Harry throws the microphone onto the ground as 'Corner' by Blue Stahli plays over the PA system. Harry slides out of the ring and retreats up the entrance ramp.

Matt Striker: Mr. Super and Danny D have told us via our headsets that Harry Jones and Kevin Evans will compete in the main event.

Silver Shadow and Riff Radley are seen walking down to the ring, on a split screen.

Josh Matthews: But up next, Silver Shadow will try for the number 1 contendership for the cruiserweight belt, but he will have to go through the champion to get that title match. Silver Shadow vs. Riff radley, NEXT!

commercial.

The Slam of the Week presented by 5 hour energy is Shadow beating Radley last week.

Match 1: Riff Radley vs. Silver Shadow
Riff Radley has some ring rust, as he hasn't been in the gym or in the ring for a while. Silver Shadow looks strong, but despite this, Riff Radley dominates most of the match. Riff Radley goes for a quick finish with a superplex, but Shadow shows some crazy athleticism by turnin the superplex into a head scissors takeover from the top. Shadow gets the pin 1...2...3.

Winner and New #1 contender: Silver Shadow.

commercial

Match 2: Angel Rodriguez vs. Joey Tree
Angel makes quick work of Joey Tree, just hitting him with a huge powerbomb and pinning him.

Winner: Angel Rodriguez

Segment 4: Danny D interview.

Scott Stanford: My guest at this time is the number 1 contender for the revolution world championship. Now, Danny, Angel Rodriguez has said that he is the current best in the world, despite what you said when you called him the future best in the world. What are your thoughts?

Danny: Angel, you haven't proved anything. you are a great talent, and i look forward to facing you at Momentum Shift, but you haven't shown you are the best in the world. Yes, you retired Jake Lyndon, but that's one man. and, with all due respect, Jake Lyndon is not as talented as Danny D. When you face Danny D, you face a man who will take you to your very limit. Win or lose, i provide some of the best highlights. i provide some of the best matches. And at Momentum Shift, you will be taken to the limit just as every man before you has. Now, if you will excuse me, I have a match.

commercial.

match 3: Danny D and Sammy Steel vs. Mexican Mafia.
the Tag Champs get ready to take on the number 1 contender and...well...Sammy Steel. but then Danny gets on the mic and says he won't be facing mexican mafia tonight, he has other commitments, and replaces himself with Harry Jones.

Match 3: Harry Jones and Sammy Steel vs. MExican Mafia.
Harry Jones walks out and argues with danny for a second, before nodding his head and stepping in the ring. Harry starts the match for his team, while Peste starts it for his team. Harry shows he can still wrestle, and then tags out to sammy to keep himself fresh. Sammy goes to work on Peste, but Guerra shows great team work by attacking sammy from behind. Peste now takes control, and Mexican Mafia go to work, and they show why they are tag champs. they both tag out multiple times to do tag moves and to keep each other fresh. Harry starts to will Sammy, but the crowd is a little hesitant at first. finally, they get behind Sammy and they are all on their feet. but Guerra locks in a headlock. Sammy is able to get to his feet, and hit an enzuigiri on Guerra. Sammy hot tags Harry, who then cleans house. Harry looks strong, and he looks around the sold out Nassau Coliseum, but then Sammy kicks Harry in the gut. Sammy hits Steel Explosive, and Harry is out. Sammy yells that its his time. Peste and Guerra smell blood in the water and attack Harry. Guerra hits a brainbuster on harry, and Guerra gets the victory for his team 1...2...3.

Winners: Mexican Mafia.

Mexican Mafia continue the beatdown post match. the ref counts to 5, and reverses the decision.

Winners: Harry and Sammy

Mexican Mafia continue the beatdown until Harry is bloody and beaten. Puppet hits and out comes Mr. Super. Mr. Super forces Peste and guerra to get off of harry, but harry is in a bad way. Harry gets taken to the back and we head to commercial.

commercial

We come back and Danny is in Mr. Super's office.

Mr. Super: you can't tell me that you didn't plan that.

Danny: Mr. Super, I didn't plan that attack. I think Mexican Mafia realized that if Harry is at ringside at Momentum Shift, the odds are that I gain that belt.

Mr. Super: Well it doesn't matter, because Peste, Guerra, Harry, hell anyone who thinks they wanna interfere, is banned from ringside. And, because you think that you can just replace yourself and take the night off, you will take on Matt Xtreme, right now. now, if you will excuse me.

Danny and Mr. Super leave Super's office, Danny heading one way, Super heading the other.

Match 4: Matt Xtreme vs. Danny D
both men put on a clinic, but in the end, Danny D pulled out the victory with a Motor City Destroyer.

Josh Matthews: I've been told Mr. Super is gonna make a huge announcement regarding Bound 2 Death, and that's NEXT!

commercial.

the break comes back to show Harry Jones getting stitches and Danny D sitting right next to him.

Danny: So what's the diagnosis, doc?

Doctor: Well, Danny, Harry Jones should sit out a few weeks just so we can be safe.

Danny: But you aren't banning him from competing, right?

Doctor: Well...no...but...

Danny: okay. Harry, how are you doing buddy?

Harry just looks up at Danny with anger.

Danny: Alright, maybe earlier tonight was a bad idea. but, you better get ready for Kevin Evans.

Harry: WHAT?!

Danny: you heard me. Good Luck.

Danny D Leaves.

Segment 7: Super perfect walks out and makes a 15 man Brought 2 Death Battle Royal where the winner becomes number 1 contender. that match will take place at Momentum Shift and will feature Casey Anomaly, Guerra, Harry Jones, Hunter J, Joey Tree, Kevin Evans, Matt Peace, Matt Xtreme, Peste, Riff Radley, Sammy Steel, Sean Jackson, Shane Johnson, Silver Shadow, and Thorn

commercial

replay of what happened earlier followed by Danny telling Harry he still has to face Kevin Evans tonight.

Main Event: Harry Jones vs. Kevin Evans.
Harry Jones is shaken up. Despite this, he puts on a clinic and harry and kevin take each other to the limit. but, in the end, Kevin Evans gets the victory.

Winner: Kevin Evans.

Evans starts celebrating as the crowd boos. Kevin Evans raises his arms in the air, and walks out, as the graphic airs and the show ends.
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:39 pm

*After watching the replay of his match, Riff Radley is fuming. Especially over the whole Kevin Evans deal. Especially when he had been on a losing streak and just playing Riff for a fool with the stupid "two sided personality" bit. He's taking a sip of Brisk Lemon Iced Tea when _______ runs into him, spilling his drink.*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:19 pm

RifRad wrote:
*After watching the replay of his match, Riff Radley is fuming. Especially over the whole Kevin Evans deal. Especially when he had been on a losing streak and just playing Riff for a fool with the stupid "two sided personality" bit. He's taking a sip of Brisk Lemon Iced Tea when _______ runs into him, spilling his drink.*

*Zoey runs into him as she's in a rush and spills his drink*

*She chuckles and gets into the cab in the parking alot as they drive away*
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:57 am

(Kevin Evans is seen backstage after his massive win over Harry jones on rev and is smirking about riff not getting anywhere)
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:33 am

Angel Rodriguez is congratulating the Mexican Mafia for taking out Harry Jones on Rev
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:39 am

Tonight, on Acceleration:

Christian Storm cashes in his Acceleration title shot against Hunter J

Casey Anomaly goes one on one with Shane Johnson

The number 1 contender, Josh Polson is in action, as well as Hardcore Pulveriser and Thorn
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:05 am

Heel R-Truth fan wrote:
Angel Rodriguez is congratulating the Mexican Mafia for taking out Harry Jones on Rev

[Kevin Evans walks up to Angel and spins him around while keeping an eye on his buddies]

"Angel, Angel Angel. You are really getting annoying aren't you? I pretty pissed that you made Harry Jones weak before our match and made it less hard. So if you EVER make one my opponents weak before my matches again, I will come find you and knock you out where you stand alright?"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:10 am

[Hunter J has his Acc title and case in hand]

[Shane Johnson is getting ready for his chance to fight Casey]

OOC:

Check your PM Jerishow.
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:49 am

Revolution was going good for Harry Jones after scorching Kevin Evans in their in-ring segment. After defeating the Mexican Mafia, Jones was left bleeding and barely capable of moving; and then to make matters worse, Danny D forced Jones to compete against Kevin Evans in the main event. Harry almost pulled off the impossible victory, but he could not overcome his injuries prior to the match and lost in the main event. He now sits in his locker room, not really caring about any of the amonious event which transpired on Wednesday Night Revolution ~ !!!
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:21 am

*Josh Polson walks down the halls thinking about A his Tag Team Title match with Eric Lindgren and B The Triple Threat for the CWW Championship which HE has to ref, both happening at Momentum Shift*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joshpolson
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:25 am

Hazza wrote:
Revolution was going good for Harry Jones after scorching Kevin Evans in their in-ring segment. After defeating the Mexican Mafia, Jones was left bleeding and barely capable of moving; and then to make matters worse, Danny D forced Jones to compete against Kevin Evans in the main event. Harry almost pulled off the impossible victory, but he could not overcome his injuries prior to the match and lost in the main event. He now sits in his locker room, not really caring about any of the amonious event which transpired on Wednesday Night Revolution ~ !!!

[Evans walks in and sits down]

"Harry Jones, I want to thank you for putting up a fight in our match, I wish you didn't fight before so it would of been fair but oh well."
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:33 am

John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:

"Harry Jones, I want to thank you for putting up a fight in our match, I wish you didn't fight before so it would of been fair but oh well."
*Josh Polson overhears them and knocks on Jones doorframe*
Josh: Hey Harry, Kevin amidst the circumstances you two put on a heck of a ME tonight good work
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:36 am

ozziewwefan101 (Polsy) wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Josh: Hey Harry, Kevin amidst the circumstances you two put on a heck of a ME tonight good work

[Kevin Evans looks Josh]

"Thanks man, means a lot I just wish Angel would piss off for once."
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:39 am

John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:

[Kevin Evans looks Josh]

*Josh smiles at Evans remark to the head of the Mexican Mafia*
Josh:Well if all goes right The Mexican Mafia could lose 66% of the titles they currently hold
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:43 am

John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:

[Kevin Evans looks Josh]

Josh:Well if all goes right The Mexican Mafia could lose 66% of the titles they currently hold

[Evans gives a dumb look]

"Oh really?"
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:45 am

John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:

[Kevin Evans looks Josh]

"Oh really?"
*Josh nods*
Josh: You're looking at the man who will team with Eric Lindgren to take on the 2 goons of The Mexican Mafia for the Unified CWW Tag Team Championships
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:49 am

John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:

[Kevin Evans looks Josh]

"Oh really?"
*Josh nods*
Josh: You're looking at the man who will team with Eric Lindgren to take on the 2 goons of The Mexican Mafia for the Unified CWW Tag Team Championships

[Evans smirks]

"Really? You should be chasing the world title not dealing with two tossers, come on man, I took on the best in Harry Jones, and you arr teaming with a no body to take on two tossers. Think about it!"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:52 am

John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:

[Kevin Evans looks Josh]

Without saying anything, Harry stands up and leaves the room with a somewhat disheartened facial expression. Seconds later he enters the room...

Harry Jones: "Despite the unjust circumstances, you still put up a good fight Kevin. It doesn't matter if the CWW fans booed you, because they now have every right to respect you. I'm going to go work on a little speech. You'll witness it soon enough..."

Harry Jones exits the room.
Back to top Go down
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:53 am

John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:

[Kevin Evans looks Josh]

"Oh really?"
*Josh nods*

[Evans smirks]

"Really? You should be chasing the world title not dealing with two tossers, come on man, I took on the best in Harry Jones, and you arr teaming with a no body to take on two tossers. Think about it!"
Josh: Hey Eric's no slouch i've teamed with him twice already and i'm impressed with what this kid can do, Besides I've already got a CWW Championship match waiting for me in Boston, also we all want to see the Mexican Mafia humiliated right?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:37 am

@HarryJones: "Always enjoys helping the younger talent. #BestInTheWorld"

RETWEETED 2332434443422323 TIMES ~ !!!!
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:52 am

motorcitydanny: @harryjones go get my dry cleaning. am i using this thing right?
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:55 am

SuperByNature wrote:
motorcitydanny: @harryjones go get my dry cleaning. am i using this thing right?
@HarryJones: "Want me to get your machine guns while I am at it? See what I did there?"
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:55 am

OT: Supes, get on the cbox
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:57 am

Hazza wrote:
SuperByNature wrote:
@HarryJones: "Want me to get your machine guns while I am at it? See what I did there?"
motorcitydanny: yeah, not funny. you have 5 minutes to get my dry cleaning. annnnd....go!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 22 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next