The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)

Go down 
+18
Jigsaw*
Cole
fuck
Oriadon
Sam
Mesa
LegendOfCasey
RED
Jericho
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
RifRad
Harold
The Truth Has Set Me Free
Styles
SuperByNature
Bleed Green
ozziewwefan101 (Polsy)
M
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Jarrett
Executive
Executive
Jarrett

CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:07 am

Mitch wrote:
Jarrett wrote:
Give me the CWW title.

*facepalm*
This is non-negotiable.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:40 am

revolution should be up tonight, but it won't be the best show
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:43 am

SuperByNature wrote:
revolution should be up tonight, but it won't be the best show

Has hazza sent through the promo
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:44 am

I'll send it in 10
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:47 am

Good boy do something right for once lol
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:17 am

Harry Jones sits on the coach waiting for Revolution, hoping to once again prove why he is "The Best".

OT: Super, sending it now
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:26 am

Kevin Evans is on a couch waiting for rev knowing things are about to change
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:32 am

Harry Jones knows that he is going to be great on the microphone tonight. He listens to the Cell Theme Song to rev himself up.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:34 am

Kevin Evans is chilled out not at all worried about tonight so he eats some peanuts
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:36 am

Harry Jones is playing with his dog in the locker room area. The lights cut out and Harry can be heard shouting "RED ROCKET, RED ROCKET - RIGHT ON KEVIN'S FACE!"

... "Niiiiice"
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:40 am

Kevin Evans is not at all amused so he picks up his peanuts and starts hitting Harry with them
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:47 am

Harry's dog bites Kevin and kills him. Not really.
Back to top Go down
Styles
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Styles

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:50 am

Hazza wrote:

Harry does not know the dog is biting is biting jones crotch area while Evans still eating his peanuts
Back to top Go down
Contender
Contender

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:51 am

Angel Rodriguez is giving Peste and Guerra a few final instructions regarding their match with Danny D and Sammy Steel later tonight.
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:59 am

super makes a joke about harry's dog eatin nuts while evans is eating nuts. he then heads back to his office and chills, eating some sunflower kernels
Back to top Go down
Harold
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Harold

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:03 pm

John TPA wrote:
Hazza wrote:

Harry does not know the dog is biting is biting jones crotch area while Evans still eating his peanuts
Kevin isn't eating peanuts though...
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:19 pm

ooc: my internet isn't working right now, it comes and goes a lot, and today, it just isn't working. i'm on my phone right now, and i can't do rev on my phone. i will get it up when my internet stops being a douche
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:51 pm

Omega is in his locker room, his Cage Championship around his waist.

Silver Shadow is sitting in the middle of his lr, which is spray painted to be completely silver.

Last edited by Brooklyn Rage! on Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RifRad
Jobber
Jobber
RifRad

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:32 pm

Riff Radley, awaits his match against Silver Shadow. He stands in his LR, a grim expression on his face, his belt on his shoulder, completely ready for his match.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:54 am

War Results (9/29/2011):
Live in Los Angeles, CA

M1. Zeke Zahn defeated Azazel at 12:23 after hitting him with his finisher, The Zahn Flight, following failed interference from Jayden Robertson.

P1. Josh Matthews conducted an interview with Hardcore Pulveriser about his actions after the Cage Championship Match last week on War. Pulveriser explained that after the events of Battle Ground, where he was forced to say "I Quit" at the hands of Josh Polson, he was not going to be the same Pulveriser he has been over the last few months. Instead, he was going to be a more violent, brutal & destructive Hardcore Pulveriser, & that his destruction started with the brutalizing of Santiago inside the cage last week on War. Pulveriser guaranteed that he will brutalize anyone who thinks they have a chance at stopping him.

P2. A vignette played on the titantron, hyping the debuts of Alex Nova & Zoey tonight on War.

M2. Guerra defeated Eric Lindgren at 9:21 with a small package following a major distraction from Guerra's tag team partner, Peste. After the match, the Tag Team Champions double teamed Eric, until Josh Polson charged out & made the save. Josh got on the mic & announced that he will be Eric's tag team partner at Momentum Shift, which gained a huge response from the crowd & angry faces for the champs.

P3. Diego Garza was seen walking backstage, ready for his match up next against Jayden Robertson.

M3. Jayden Robertson defeated Diego Garza at 15:12 with a roll-up & using the ropes for leverage following a low blow that went undetected by the referee.

P4. Hardcore Demon made his way to the ring for his in-ring promo. He spoke about his upcoming retirement at Bound 2 Death, where he guarantees that his very last match will be his greatest match, no matter who he faces at the event. He also spoke about his upcoming title defense against Mark "Razor" Jones & Dustin Shore at Momentum Shift. Before he could continue, he was interrupted by all members of The Black United Front, with Mark doing the talking. Mark said that Demon got extremely lucky at Tribute to the Troops when he, in Mark's words, stole the CWW Championship from him, as well as at Brought to Destiny when he managed to retain the championship thanks to his brother Criss. Mark continued by saying that at Momentum Shift, The Black United Front will dominate the competition & dominate the War brand. Mark guaranteed that the CWW Championship was going to become exclusive property of The Black United Front. Demon responded by saying that before he retires, he will make sure that The Black United Front is dead & gone. Demon continued by saying that the only reason Mark couldn't win the title at Tribute to the Troops or Brought to Destiny, was mainly because Mark really didn't have what it took to be a true champion & get the job done, which Mark didn't take too kindly to.

M4. Alex Nova & Zoey defeated Jason & Jamee Copeland at 2:12 after Alex hit Jason with his finisher, Death from Above, then scored the pinfall to win. After the match, Alex got on the mic & guaranteed that he will be a future CWW Champion.

P5. Josh Matthews conducted an interview with Dustin Shore, where he spoke about hiw both Demon & Mark have it all wrong about Momentum Shift & that it will be Dustin Shore beginning his 2nd reign as CWW Champion & even said that he will gain the pinfall on Demon to do so.

M5. Criss Menace defeated Brett Carter at 10:45 after The Black United Front charged out to attack Criss, causing the disqualification. Diego Garza charged out to even the odds a bit, but the numbers caught up to him. Zeke Zahn charged out & cleaned house on The Black United Front, then even sent a message to his partners by hitting Zahn's Boot on Diego. Criss & Zeke had an intense stare down.

P6. A vignette played on the titantron, hyping the return of Brock for the near future.

M6. Michael Chains vs Chris James never officially started as Hardcore Pulveriser viciously attacked both men with a steel chair, leaving them both lying in the ring. Pulveriser claimed that no one could stop him & that he can destroy anyone that is put in front of him.

P7. Jim Ross & Todd Grisham hyped the Momentum Shift Pay Per View.

M7. Dustin Shore defeated Mark "Razor" Jones at 19:43 by forcing Mark to submit to the Texas Cloverleaf, with Josh Polson as the special guest referee & Hardcore Demon as the special enforcer. During the course of the match, Mark tried to use a steel chair against Dustin, but Josh ended up inadvertently taking the shot to the skull with the chair, knocking him out. Mark & Dustin brawled, until The Black United Front came out & helped Mark. Demon entered the ring & helped Dustin clean house on The Black United Front in order for the match to remain 1 on 1. Dustin used this opportunity to level Mark in the knee with the chair & locked Mark in the Texas Cloverleaf. Demon took over momentarily as the referee & Mark submitted, giving Dustin the victory. Demon & Dustin had an intense stare down as War went off the air.
Back to top Go down
M
Contender
Contender
M

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:32 am

*"The Punisher" Hardcore Pulveriser is seen slowly pacing back & forward in his locker room, with a camera on him & his theme music, Torn by Disturbed, playing in the background of this promo. Pulveriser picks up a steel chain & stares at it*

Pulveriser: "I want to take you back to August 13th 2011, in San Antonio, Texas. It was the Battle Ground Pay Per View, where myself & Josh Polson were fighting it out in our final battle. It was an I Quit Match. We put each other through hell, inflicted so much punishment on each other, & we even tried to kill each other, but it was only to get 1 of us to scream the 2 magic words, 'I Quit'."

*Pulveriser holds the steel chain in his hand & there is a few marks of blood on the chain*

Pulveriser: "It took an STF with the steel chain here in my hands, wrapped around my neck to cause me to cough up blood, & eventually say 'I Quit'. At that moment, I felt absolutely dead inside. Then to add insult to injury, that little Australian jumping bean tried to offer me a handshake. After you make a man scream 'I Quit', especially after they start bleeding from the mouth, you don't offer him a handshake. So what did I do? I spat in that punk's face, got on my motorcycle & left, without saying another word."

*Pulveriser throws the chain into the wall, showing a huge crack in the wall*

Pulveriser: "You self-righteous sycophants & parasites, didn't hear from me for just over a month. That was, until I realized that shit happens & it wasn't the end of the world. So I came back & on my first night back on War, I leave Santiago Del Rosario brutalized & beaten down in the backstage area. A week later, I basically did the same thing. Except this time, I did it in the ring inside a steel cage. I pretty much ended Santiago's career & made that poor son of a bitch bleed through his fucking mask. Keep in mind that this was straight after a match for the Cage Championship, a title that I never really had any intention of winning in the first place. Then just a few hours ago on War, I took out both Michael Chains & Chris James single handedly, leaving those 2 wastes of space unconscious at my feet."

*Pulveriser turns & looks at the camera, with an infuriated look on his face*

Pulveriser: "I said it before & I will say it again. I am a more violent, destructive & brutal Hardcore Pulveriser, who will lay waste to anyone who decides to stand in my way. I don't care if you are The Assassin, Josh Polson, Diego Garza, Zeke Zahn, or even Hardcore freaking Demon, I don't care whoever it is that stands in front of me. I will make sure, that they are sorry for even thinking about facing me. So right now, I am issuing an open warning to every motherfucking superstar on the War brand. No matter how big, strong or well known you are, if you get in my way, The Punisher is going to kill you."

*Pulveriser punches the camera, causing the screen to go static & cut out, thus ending the promo*

Off: First time in a while I have actually done a promo with any of my CAWs tbh
Back to top Go down
Nova
Veteran
Veteran
Nova

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:30 am

|Alex Nova & Zoey walking around chuckling after successfully defeating Jason & Jamee on War, they now proved that they can compete on high standards and Nova is sure a title shot is sure to come in the near future|
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm

CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 MarkJones-1

{An Instrumental version of “Ready For War” by 50 Cent hits making the crowd show their voice in a negative fashion as the Leader of The Black United Front Mark “Razor” Jones makes his way out onto the stage in Dark Blue Jeans, Gold and Silver Sneakers, Red Sunglasses, A brand new Black T-Shirt that says The Black United Front in Green letters on the front and has a picture on the back of the entire group. He also has a bronze chain hanging around his neck with a nameplate that reads “Black Is Better”, which he proudly displays causing the crowd to just shower him in even more boo’s than before, Mark just stands there grinning from ear to ear with the biggest smirk on his face knowing that him and his teammates are hated just much as they hate everybody else other than fellow black people. Jones finally decides to walks down ramp after the massive amount of displeasure he has received before making a select few white males in the crowd react quite aggressively to him by giving them the rude finger to which they hurl abuse at him and even try to jump the barrier, but a few members of the CWW security stop them from doing so while Mark chuckles to himself at the attempted efforts of some of the hating fans in the crowd to try and start a fight with him before walking over to the steel steps and climbing up them. Jones stands on the apron, his eyes panning across the arena to see signs everywhere basically saying that The Black United Front should leave CWW in peace and stop hurting other superstars, but he just shakes this off and steps through the middle rope into the ring before snatching the ring announcers Mic out of his hand to which he then throws him over the top rope onto the floor below. Mark turns his attention to the camera that his focusing on him inside the ring, which causes him to walk right up to the ropes and stare violently into it showing off his once loved mean streak before stepping backwards followed by pacing back and forth in an aggressive manner as the crowd just sit there and watch him in this uncontrollable pissed off state}

Mark “Razor” Jones

It seems to me that Dustin Shore and Hardcore Demon are trying to take me out of the picture only because I’m the real big threat here and have a group of unstoppable troops supporting me that want to let their voice be heard and a lesson to be learned the hard way… You’ve all brought this onto yourselves; you have never treated us of the black race with enough respect, so now you’re all afraid because we have taken a different course of action in this promotion, well the blame is all on everyone in CWW that has make the mistake in doing wrong by us. We are an angry and hurt group of people that just want everybody to know that Black is indeed better and all of my brothers should get behind me, but there are people like Criss Menace, who think that they are white, but they are not. Criss why can’t you just be like your brother Lionel, he’s black and he knows it and shows us that he’s proud of God making him Black by helping us out against the head of this white disease “The Scorpion” himself and yours and his idiotic brother but you’re totally different… you see it as that all races should be together, well you’re completely wrong, you should be embracing the face that God has made you Black, but instead your helping the whites and it saddens me to say this. You Criss are an embarrassment to us all, I am disgraced by the fact that you don’t join us against these revolting aspects of the human race that have treated us blacks so badly for too long. We can’t forget what they have done to us in the past, what they are doing to us in the presents and what they are going to do to us in the future. They think that we are weak just because we’re black, but they’ve got it the wrong the way around, We the dark skinned people are the ones who are strong and together as a mighty force, we’ll take down this oppressive white trash and once and for all prove that God made us black for a reason… to be better than every single person of another race, why do you think the white man had so much control for so long and made us blacks their slaves, they were scared of us becoming a mightier race than them and so slowly by slowly we have shown that by rising up against this foul and uncalled for treatment, but now that we have a Black President in charge of America, things are finally looking up and soon enough, all over the world people of a black culture will run and each single country until there are none left for the white man to rule meaning that Dark skinned people will dominate all of Earth and what a glorious day that will be, when all of those who are Black lead this land in which we live in to far beyond what this white trash has done and show the greatness that has been bestowed upon us through a new and indestructible power. That’s what I’m looking forward in the years to come, but for now, I am going to settle with beating the living daylights out of everyone here in CWW.

Now Dustin, you might’ve thought you’d be smart by smashing me across the Knee with the chair that I brought into the ring then making me tap out in our match, well that was a foolish decision on your behalf bitch because when I’m through with you, you won’t even have a leg to stand on. I’ve already beaten you before and I’ll gladly do it again because wasn’t it a great feeling when I made you crumple up like an accordion before I covered you for the three count, I know it was for me because I wasn’t on the other end of it, but I mean wouldn't it be a defining moment in your career since you chose to retire not long after that because you had become a sorry and pathetic excuse for a man and now you’re back and supposedly better than ever. It’s too bad that you aren’t going to win next Saturday because I was really looking forward to your second championship reign with that title… Man am I a comedian because nobody would want to see Mr. Boring for Shore as champion again that would be an absolutely as they all want to see the biggest, baddest and blackest man that the War roster has to offer take back what he should have never parted ways with at Tribute To The Troops, it’s just unfortunate that circumstances weren’t in my favor because then if they were I still would be your CWW Champion, but two pure pricks got in the way of that ever happening, so now I’ve had overcome those problems and focus on getting regaining my belts, which hasn’t been too easy as other thing have been getting in my way, but that’s all over now because I intend on winning The CWW Championship for a second time at Momentum Shift and in the process, shifting The Black United Front into moments of victory and triumph over the no good deeds of the White man and once and for all putting a stop to any more of this harsh treatment that has been dealt to us because we as a whole are taking over this company and are going to force management figures like Shane McMahon and Matt Dean out of this promotion by the end of the year and you can be quite sure of this since the rest of my followers and myself included don’t joke around when it comes to ridding this company of White Trash. Time and time again, we will do this until we finally achieve our goal and gain what is rightfully ours for the taking… CWW!

Last edited by Sam And The Dirt Is Gone on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sam
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
Sam

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:29 pm

OT:

The streak is still going well and strong my friends
Back to top Go down
SuperByNature
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:18 pm

k my internet is still being a douche but its connected right now, so ill try to get Rev up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)   CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWW 20.0 (Created World Wrestling)
Page 21 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next