The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation

Go down 
+13
JD
BEAST MODE
Jericho
ɢreed тнee αvαrιcιoυѕ
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
Richie
.mop is dead.
Harold
Jigsaw*
Styles
Mesa
Bleed Green
.mop
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Richie
Executive
Executive
Richie

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:37 pm

Byakuya Kuchiki & Kiuske Urahara arrive.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:43 pm

Claire: *walking around listening to her ipod*

Catwoman: *breaking into locker rooms*

Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:48 pm

Jigsaw83 wrote:

*Catwoman breaks into Sango's locker room right after she changes, Sango screams, and Kirara jumps at Catwoman*

Sango: What is it you want?
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:50 pm

.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:

*Catwoman breaks into Sango's locker room right after she changes, Sango screams, and Kirara jumps at Catwoman*

Catwoman: *shrugs* "Oh honey...just some jewelry to add to my collection."
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:51 pm

Bane: *looking to start a fight*

Sylar: *walking around*
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:52 pm

Jigsaw83 wrote:

Herucles: Why don't you pick on someone your own size Bane.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:55 pm

.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:

Bane: "My own size? I know who you are...and just like I broke the Bat in the past. I can break you."
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:56 pm

Jigsaw83 wrote:
.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:

*Sango looks confused at Catwomans strange apperance and pulls out her boomerang*

Sango: Are you a human? Or some kind of cat-demon? *Gets a serious look on her face upon saying the word demon*

OT: Remember Sango is from the past.
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:59 pm

Jigsaw83 wrote:
.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:

Bane: "My own size? I know who you are...and just like I broke the Bat in the past. I can break you."

Hercules: The Bat? I am no animal. I am not even a mere human like yourself.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:01 pm

.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:
.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:

*Sango looks confused at Catwomans strange apperance and pulls out her boomerang*

Sango: Are you a human? Or some kind of cat-demon? *Gets a serious look on her face upon saying the word demon*

Catwoman: "Just what I need right now puuuuurfect... Demon is far from it, I just suggest you let me do what I came to do or you are going to regret getting in front of me."

Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:03 pm

.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:
.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:

Bane: "No you aren't an animal...and acting as if you are better than me, it's making me sick!" *makes a fist*
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:05 pm

Jigsaw83 wrote:
.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:
.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:

Catwoman: "Just what I need right now puuuuurfect... Demon is far from it, I just suggest you let me do what I came to do or you are going to regret getting in front of me."

Sango: Demon or not, I know one thing. You are theif. And that is no better, Im warning you, go find some other idiot to scheme.
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:09 pm

Jigsaw83 wrote:
.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:
.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:

Bane: "No you aren't an animal...and acting as if you are better than me, it's making me sick!" *makes a fist*

Hercules: All those roids are going to your head Bane. You need to calm down. I dont know how you passed the drug test to get on the roster in the first place, but attacking me out of spite is going to get you fired. Especially under Mr.Waynes watch.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:10 pm

.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:
.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:
.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:

Sango: Demon or not, I know one thing. You are theif. And that is no better, Im warning you, go find some other idiot to scheme.

Catwoman: "I'm beginning not to appreciate that tone of voice! I'm only trying to make a living!" *smirks*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:12 pm

.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:
.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:
.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:

Hercules: All those roids are going to your head Bane. You need to calm down. I dont know how you passed the drug test to get on the roster in the first place, but attacking me out of spite is going to get you fired. Especially under Mr.Waynes watch.

Bane: "Well Mr. Wayne can talk to me face to face if he likes...I'm sure his back problems would have a thing or two to support my cause here...but you wouldn't know how pain feels yet do you? I'm sure I can show you one day."
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:14 pm

Jigsaw83 wrote:
.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:
.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:
.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:

Catwoman: "I'm beginning not to appreciate that tone of voice! I'm only trying to make a living!" *smirks*

Sango: Do it in the ring then, like the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:17 pm

.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:
.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:
.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:
.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:

Catwoman: "You can count on that. I barely even know you, and to top it off I don't even know your name yet and I hate you. Why are you so annoying! Just let me be, I'm going to do what I came to do and I'll be on my way okay? If you want a match go cry about it and I'll give you a beating and call it it a day." *begins to start going through Sango's stuff*
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:21 pm

Jigsaw83 wrote:
.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:
.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:
.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:

Bane: "Well Mr. Wayne can talk to me face to face if he likes...I'm sure his back problems would have a thing or two to support my cause here...but you wouldn't know how pain feels yet do you? I'm sure I can show you one day."

Hercules: I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Back Problems? No matter, I will not fall for your scare taticts Bane. My family are gods. Do you even know who yours is. *Hercules smirks*
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:24 pm

.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:
.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:
.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:
.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:

Hercules: I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Back Problems? No matter, I will not fall for your scare taticts Bane. My family are gods. Do you even know who yours is. *Hercules smirks*

Bane: *becoming furious* "I challenge you Hercules..."

OT: if you'd like we should make this a pretty good rivalry and lead up to an iron man match or something at a ppv?
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:26 pm

Jigsaw83 wrote:
.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:
.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:
.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:
.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:

OT: if you'd like we should make this a pretty good rivalry and lead up to an iron man match or something at a ppv?

Hercules: Save it for the ring Bane, i'll see you there.

OT1: GTG sorry.
OT2: I was thinking of our first storyline ideas, i'll PM you. They involve Bane alot.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:28 pm

.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:
.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:
.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:
.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:
.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:

Hercules: Save it for the ring Bane, i'll see you there.

OT1: GTG sorry.
OT2: I was thinking of our first storyline ideas, i'll PM you. They involve Bane alot.

Bane: "Run like the coward you are..." *punches a random backstage worker and walks off*

OT: okay sounds good!
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:28 pm

Jigsaw83 wrote:
.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:
.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:
.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:
.mop wrote:
Jigsaw83 wrote:

Catwoman: "You can count on that. I barely even know you, and to top it off I don't even know your name yet and I hate you. Why are you so annoying! Just let me be, I'm going to do what I came to do and I'll be on my way okay? If you want a match go cry about it and I'll give you a beating and call it it a day." *begins to start going through Sango's stuff*

Sango: It's Sango by the way. Future CWF Womens champion, Come on Kilala. *Sango walk out of her room smirking, thiking to herself that the only thing in her droors are fuedal era underwear.*

OT: GTG sorry.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw*
Champion
Champion
Jigsaw*

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:29 pm

Claire Bennet: *sitting on a storage crate backstage listening to her ipod and reading a book*
Back to top Go down
Bleed Green
Veteran
Veteran
Bleed Green

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:33 pm

.mop wrote:
JHF wrote:
Yugi and Joey are at the arena, having ditched school, since all they do is play children's card games there anyway. They walks into their lr and sit down.

Kaiba arrives to the arena, flaunting his money around.

Rikku skips into the arena and sits down in the hall, speaking to everyone who passes in Al Bhed.

(Draco walks up to Kaiba wearing his Hogwarts robe)
Draco: Muggle Money.
Kaiba: Muggle? Whatever the hell that means. I'm obscenely rich, so name calling doesn't matter to me.
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:50 pm

JHF wrote:
.mop wrote:
JHF wrote:
Yugi and Joey are at the arena, having ditched school, since all they do is play children's card games there anyway. They walks into their lr and sit down.

Kaiba arrives to the arena, flaunting his money around.

Rikku skips into the arena and sits down in the hall, speaking to everyone who passes in Al Bhed.

(Draco walks up to Kaiba wearing his Hogwarts robe)
Draco: Muggle Money.
Kaiba: Muggle? Whatever the hell that means. I'm obscenely rich, so name calling doesn't matter to me.

Draco: It means you have no magic abilites. And i'm richer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation   CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CWF: Cartoon Wrestling Federation
Page 2 of 42Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next