The Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2020 Universe Meet-Up
Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 1:08 pm by fuck

» I love you all.
Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 2:59 am by Tʜᴇ Gʀᴀɴɢᴇ

» Impact Wrestling
Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 pm by Richie

» NEW CAW WRESTLER SPEED GAME
Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 9:36 pm by Richie

» For You All.
Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 am by Harold

» XCW ..:: Sign Up
Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 12:45 am by fuck

» A Paragraph.
Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm by Nova

» COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 9:15 pm by RED

» ATTN: stop cumming on the fucking ants
Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm by RED

» live super weed discussion
Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm by RED

Poll #115
Top posting users this week
No user
Did You Know?
DID YOU KNOW?

The first ever draft pick for the NFL’s San Francisco 49ers was also a professional wrestler named Leo Nomellini.
Guess the Match #16
Member of the Month
October's Member of the Month is JOEY! Due to being himself. So here's to Joey!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be

Go down 
+10
#Animal
Cole
.mop is dead.
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Zadok
He Looks Hispaninc to me!
BEAST MODE
SP
Bleed Green
Karl
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:03 pm

Booooooo!
Back to top Go down
Zadok
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
Zadok

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:16 pm

You may have to make reservations for CM Punk...
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:19 pm

?
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:34 am

I am trying my best to get the show up tonight but if not then it should be up tomorrow! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:26 am

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
I am trying my best to get the show up tonight but if not then it should be up tomorrow! Very Happy

Yes Karl!
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:18 pm

July 4 2011
Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Raw-wwe-matiprat

::The fans erupt into cheers as Monday Night RAW goes LIVE! The camera sweeps around the arena as the fans in attendance are going nuts. Signs such as “Welcome back!” and “Ryder for Champ!” are shown as we get closer to the ring area. We finally reach the commentary table as Jerry Lalwer and Michael Cole sit with huge grins on their
faces.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to Monday Night RAW! Tonight we have a huge show in store for you and tonight’s Main Event will be a rematch between John Cena and R-Truth!”<<

~Jerry Lawler~
>>“That’s right, after a controversial finish to their match last week, John Cena and R-Truth will square off once again. Also tonight, we will have a special announcement from Vince McMahon regarding CM Punk’s current status with the WWE. Now let’s get this show underway!”<<

::The fans give a mixed reaction as Vince McMahon walks out with a huge grin on his face. He struts down to the ramp, looking around at the screaming fans on his way. He stops outside of the ring and stares at a sign with CM Punk’s name on it angrily. He snatches it from the fan and tears it up before throwing it away with a smirk on his face. He steps into the ring and grabs a mic before addressing the fans.::

~Vince McMahon~
>>“Last week, live on Monday Night RAW, CM Punk got on the mic and talked a load of bullshit! He decided to have a go at me, my company, my daughter, my son-in-law and the rest of my family because I didn’t put him on the collector cups. Well all I can say to that is that CM Punk should grow up. The collector cups has about five guys on it and you don’t hear the other fifty off wrestlers who aren’t on it moaning do you?! Now I was fine with Punk saying what he said until he decided to talk about my family! Because of this, CM Punk will NOT be at Money In The Bank and he will certainly not be seen on WWE television again!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as McMahon makes this announcement.::

~Vince McMahon~
>>“You know I really couldn’t care what you think about this because this is something that I need to make a decision about myself. There is nothing anyone can do or say to make me change my mind. This is a serious offence the part of CM Punk and it will not go unpunished! Enjoy the rest of your night now that Punk is gone.”<<

::McMahon drops the mic before leaving the ring to huge boos from the crowd. He heads up the ramp, shaking his head at the booing fans on his way. He disappears backstage as the sound in the arena dies down.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Ayr, Scotland, weighing 256lb, “The Great American Nightmare” Drew McIntyre!”<<

::The fans once again erupt into boos as Drew McIntyre walks out smirking. He struts down the ramp, taking in all the boos. He steps into the ring and looks around smirking as he awaits his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“And introducing his opponent, from Los Angeles, California, weighing 224lb, John Morrison!”<<

::The fans explode into cheers as John Morrison runs out. He does his slow motion entrance on the stage, much to the delight of the fans. He jogs down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans on his way. He jumps in the ring and stares down McIntyre as the two await the bell.::

--------------------------------------------------

One on One Match
Drew McIntyre v John Morrison

.::Closing Moments::.

::Morrison dives off the ropes, hitting a picture perfect crossbody. The fans cheer Morrison on as he stalks McIntyre. As soon as he is up, Morrison goes for a superkick but McIntyre moves out of the way before taking him out with a huge clothesline. McIntyre grabs Morrison by the neck and picks him up before nailing him with a huge Future Shock DDT. The fans erupt into boos as he makes the cover.

3!::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, Drew McIntyre!”<<

::McIntyre gets to his feet as the referee raises his arm in victory. He looks down at Morrison as he holds his neck in pain. The fans boo him as he leaves the ring. He walks up the ramp as we cut backstage.::

::We cut to the backstage area as security are seen crowding round something. Eventually, CM Punk is revealed being restrained by the dozen security guards. Security drag him to the door before throwing him out. They bang the door shut as he is heard screaming at them from outside. We cut away from the area as security walk off.::

::We cut to the interview area as Scott Stanford stands with a huge grin on his face.::

~Scott Stanford~
>>“Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I am Scott Stanford and I am joined at this time by The Bella Twins. Two weeks ago on RAW, Kelly Kelly beat you, Brie, to win the Divas Championship. How do you plan on getting the title back between the two of you?”<<

~Brie Bella~
>>“Well at Money In The Bank I will beat Kelly and take back what is mine. I would have won that match but I was not prepared as I never knew who my opponent would be. So Kelly, enjoy that title while you have it because after July 17th, you will no longer have it. Come on Nikki, let’s go.”<<

::The Bellas walk off laughing as we cut to the ring.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following Tag Team Match is scheduled for one fall!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, at a combined weight of 450lb, Better Than Woo!”<<

::The fans burst into boos as Better Than Woo walk out. They smirk around at the fans as they slowly walk down the ramp. They jump in the ring and talk strategy as they await their opponents.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“And introducing their opponents, at a combined weight of 529lb, Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov!”<<

::The fans explode into cheers as Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov run out. They jog down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans on their way. They enter the ring and stare down their opponents as they get ready for the match.::

Tag Team Match
Better Than Woo v Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov

::Hawkins stomps down on Santino as the fans boo him. He drags Santino up and thrusts him into the corner before tagging in Ryder. The fans boo the loudest as Ryder taunts Santino before knocking him down with a right hand. He smirks as Kozlov shouts for Santino to get up. Santino goes to hit Ryder but Ryder moves out of the way. He then knocks Santino back before nailing the Rough Ryder. The fans continue to boo as he makes the cover.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here are your winners, Better Than Woo!”<<

::Ryder gets to his feet as Hawkins jumps in the ring. The two embrace before the referee raises their arms in victory. The two roll out of the ring and head to the back as we cut to a commercial.::

/////////////////////
COMMERCIAL
////////////////////

::The fans explode into cheers as Rey Mysterio runs out. He runs around the stage as pyro explodes in front of him. He jogs down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans on his way, before jumping in the ring. He taunts to the fans a few times before grabbing a mic.::

~Rey Mysterio~
>>“In just under three weeks I will be competing in my first ever Money In The Bank Ladder Match. If I win then I will be given a contract for a WWE Championship Match which I can cash in at any time. Last year I was the World Heavyweight Champion going into this event but after I retained my Championship, Kane cashed in his Money In The Bank contract and beat me for the World Heavyweight Championship. Well this year I will win Money In The Bank and I will cash in soon after. It may not be the same night but I will cash it in VERY quickly.”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as The Miz struts out in a custom tailored suit. He slowly walks down the ramp, shaking his head at Mysterio. He jumps in the ring and snatches a mic before turning to Mysterio.::

~The Miz~
>>“Really? Really? Really? Come on Rey, you have absolutely no chance of winning at Money In The Bank. You want to know why? It is because I am in the match! Last year I won the Money In The Bank Ladder Match and I then went on to become the WWE Champion. This year, I intend on doing it again. And when I beat you and the six other losers, I will once again prove that I am the best in this company! Because I’m The Miz; and I’m AWEEEESO-”<<

::The fans once again explode into cheers as Alex Riley runs out. He walks down the ramp, smirking at Miz all the way. He grabs a mic before stepping into the ring.::

~Alex Riley~
>>“Miz, shut up! You may think that you are going to win at Money In The Bank but believe me, you’re not. I don’t if I will win but all I know is that you sure as hell won’t. You don’t deserve to win Miz. These people don’t like you and nobody in the back likes you! Miz, just le-”<<

::Riley is cut off mid-sentence as Miz tackles him to the ground. Mysterio drags Miz off before kicking him in the side. Riley jumps to his feet before charging at Miz and taking him down with a tackle of his own. Miz fights him off before rolling out of the ring. He glares at Mysterio and Riley when…::

::Everyone turns to the podium as Michael Cole gets to his feet.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“Ladies and Gentlemen can I have your attention please! I have received an email from the Anonymous RAW General Manager. And I quote “Miz, Riley, Rey, stop the fighting! If you want to fight then you can do so in a Tag Team Match later on tonight. Miz, you better find yourself a Tag Team partner or you will have to take them on yourself!””<<

::Cole steps down as Miz stands shouting at him. We cut to a commercial as Mysterio and Riley stand smiling.::

////////////////////
COMMERCIAL
///////////////////

~Justin Roberts~

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, at a combined weight of 486lb, Jack Swagger and the United States Champion, Dolph Ziggler!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Dolph Ziggler walks out with the United States Championship wrapped around his waist. Jack Swagger walks out behind him, taunting the fans. The two walk down the ramp, completely ignoring the fans on their way. Vickie Guerrero walks out behind them and walks down to commentary as the two men step into the ring.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“And introducing their opponents, at a combined weight of 404lb, Evan Bourne and Kofi Kingston!”<<

::Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne run out to huge cheers from the crowd. They jog down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans on their way, before jumping in the ring. They stare down their opponents as they await the bell.::

Tag Team Match
Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger v Kofi Kingston & Evan Bourne

::Swagger hoists Bourne up before planting him on his front. He smirks as the fans boo him. He picks up Bourne and whips him across the ring before taking him off his feet with a huge clothesline. He smirks as he stands above the fallen body of Bourne. He picks him up and goes to hoist him off his feet but Bourne reverses it into a victory roll.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here are your winners, Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne!”<<

::Bourne jumps to his feet in celebration. Swagger sits up looking shocked as Kingston steps into the ring. He and Bourne celebrate as we cut backstage.::

::We cut to the interview area as Scott Stanford is standing by.::

~Scott Stanford~
>>“Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I am Scott Stanford and I am joined at this time by one of the men who will compete in the RAW Money In The Bank Match, Alberto Del Rio. Alberto, how do you feel going into your first ever Money In The Bank Match? Do you think you will be at a disadvantage, especially seeing as two former winners are in the match?”<<

~Alberto Del Rio~
>>“I am not worried about anything. The seven other men in this match have no chance against me. They can have all the accolades they want, nothing will help them win this match. It is my destiny to win this match and it is exactly what I intend to do.”<<

::Del Rio winks at the camera as we cut away from the interview area.::

::We cut to the hallway as JTG is sitting on a crate doing some sort of weird dance. Primo walks over and stares at him before beginning to laugh.::

~JTG~
>>“What’s your problem?”<<

~Primo~
>>“Nothing, just find you funny. Well I suppose this isn’t as funny as your “wrestling skills”, if you can call them that.”<<

~JTG~
>>“They’re better than anything you can do.”<<

~Primo~
>>“Want to put that to the test?”<<

~JTG~
>>“Aight. Me and you, one on one, next week!”<<

::Primo smirks, nodding his head. He walks off as we cut to the ring.::

~Justin Roberts~

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, at a combined weight of 426lb, Alex Riley and Rey Mysterio!”<<

::The fans erupt into cheers as Rey Mysterio and Alex Riley run out. They look around at the fans before jogging down the ramp. They slide in the ring and stand in the corner as they await their opponents.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“And introducing their opponents, first, from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing 230lb, The Miz!”<<

::The Miz walks out to tremendous boos from the crowd. He stands on the stage smirking as he awaits his tag team partner.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“And introducing his tag team partner, from San Luis Potosí, Mexico, weighing 263lb, Alberto Del Rio!”<<

::The fans continue to boo as Alberto Del Rio walks out with a huge smirk on his face. He joins Miz on the stage before the two walk down the ramp. They step into the ring and stare at their opponents as they await the bell.::

Tag Team Match
Alex Riley & Rey Mysterio v The Miz & Alberto Del Rio

::Riley backs into the ropes to get Del Rio off of him. Riley gets up and Del Rio goes to punch him but Riley ducks underneath before springing up and tagging in Mysterio. Mysterio jumps in the ring and goes to attack Del Rio but Del Rio quickly tags in Miz. Miz steps in the ring as Del Rio leaves the ring and begins walking up the ramp. Miz shouts after him but Mysterio uses the distraction to his advantage, kicking Miz in the back, causing him to fall into the ropes. Mysterio then runs off the ropes before nailing the 619. He stands on the apron and jumps off the ropes before nailing a splash. He hooks the leg to the delight of the fans.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here are your winners, Alex Riley and Rey Mysterio!”<<

::Mysterio gets to his feet as Riley steps into the ring. The two have their arms raised in victory as we cut backstage.::

::We cut to the locker room area as Dolph Ziggler stands with the United States Championship draped over his shoulder. He is talking to Vickie Guerrero when Big Show walks over.::

~Big Show~
>>“Hey Vickie, long time no see. You know I was just thinking I have been since getting rid of you. In fact, I am willing to bet that Dolph could beat anybody if you weren’t in his corner. Anyway, got to go, see you later.”<<

::Show walks off smirking as Dolph stands, thinking about what Show just said. We cut to the ring as Vickie shouts at Dolph not to listen to him.::

~Justin Roberts~

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Jacksonville, Florida, she is the WWE Divas Champion, Kelly Kelly!”<<

::The fans give a small cheer as Kelly Kelly walks out with the Divas Championship around her shoulder. She struts down the ramp, pointing around at all the fans. She slides in the ring and gives the referee her title as she awaits her opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“And introducing her opponent, from Los Angeles, California, Melina!”<<

::Melina walks out to boos from the crowd. She slowly walks down the ramp as the paparazzi take pictures of her. She does his signature split legged taunt on the apron before entering the ring and awaiting the bell.::

One on One Match
Non-Title
Kelly Kelly © v Melina

::Melina stomps on Kelly in the corner as the fans boo her. She picks Kelly up before grabbing her by the hair. She goes to lift her up but Kelly surprises her with a small package.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, Kelly Kelly!”<<

::Kelly gets up with a huge grin on her face as the fans cheer her. Melina gets up, looking shocked, and goes to clothesline Kelly but Kelly ducks underneath before dropkicking Melina over. Kelly goes to get her title when…::

::The fans erupt into boos as Maryse runs out. She sprints down the ramp before sliding in the ring. She takes Kelly down with a clothesline and waits for her to get back up before hitting her with a dropkick. She then picks Kelly up and smirks at the crowd before hitting the French Kiss. She gets to her feet as the fans continue to boo her. She stares at Melina with a smirk on her face as we cut backstage.::

::We cut to somewhere backstage as Drew McIntyre sits in front of a camera. The fans boo him as he begins to speak.::

~Drew McIntyre~
>>“Last week the participants in the RAW Money In The Bank Match were announced. Not surprisingly, I was not on that list. This is quite weird seeing as, this time last year, I was preparing for the Smackdown Money In The Bank Match. So how come a guy who has done nothing in the WWE, Evan Bourne, get in this match? That is what really annoys me. That is why I am issuing a challenge to Evan Bourne to put his spot in the Money In The Bank Match on the line next week against me. Evan, if you are really a man then you will accept this challenge.”<<

::The camera fades away as McIntyre sits smirking.::

~Justin Roberts~

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Charlotte, North Carolina, weighing 235lb, R-Truth!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as R-Truth walks out. He walks down the ramp, looking around with a twitch in his neck. He steps in the ring and glares at the crowd as he awaits his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“And introducing his opponent, from West Newbury, Massachusetts, weighing 240lb, he is the WWE Champion, John Cena!”<<

::The fans go absolutely wild as John Cena runs out. He looks around with a huge grin on his face before running down the ramp. He slides in the ring and takes his shirt off before throwing it into the crowd.::

One on One Match
Non-Title
R-Truth v John Cena ©

::Cena whips Truth off the ropes before hitting him with a big shoulder block. The fans cheer as he waits for him to get back up before nailing him with a back suplex. He then does his signature “You Can’t See Me” taunt before hitting the Five Knuckle Shuffle. The fans cheer as Truth stumbles to his feet and walks right into an Attitude Adjustment. The fans continue to cheer as Cena makes the cover.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, John Cena!”<<

::The fans continue to cheer as John Cena’s arm is raised in victory. He rolls Truth out of the ring before continuing to celebrate. He is about to leave when CM Punk comes out of nowhere and takes him down with a shot to the back of the head. He then rolls out of the ring and grabs a mic. He goes to speak but the mic gets switched off. He then goes for another mic but finds that has been switched off too. Security run down to the ring and go to surround Punk but Cena blocks their way. He throws Punk in the ring before sliding in himself. He stops the security getting in the ring when…::

::The fans go insane as Triple H walks out in a suit. He storms down the ramp, not taking his eyes off Punk. He steps in the ring and is heard telling Cena to move but Cena shakes his head. Cena shouts for a mic and one is thrown in the ring for him.::

~John Cena~
>>“Nobody is going to touch CM Punk. A lot of what he said last week was aimed at me but I still respect him for speaking his mind. Besides, let’s not try and say that what he said wasn’t the truth. Now if Punk isn’t allowed to wrestle at Money In The Bank then I refuse to compete as well. CM Punk is either reinstated or I walk!”<<

::Cena and Triple H stare each other down as the crowd sit in shock.::

::Vince McMahon storms out as the crowd sit, wondering what is going to happen. He storms down the ramp and grabs a mic before stepping in the ring. He stands next to Triple H as he speaks to Cena.::

~Vince McMahon~
>>“Who the hell do you think you are?! You don’t make the decisions around here, I do! But since I can’t afford to lose my WWE Champion, I will allow CM Punk to wrestle at Money In The Bank. On one condition! CM Punk will not be on RAW leading up to Money In The Bank and if he so much as steps out of line once, he is gone for good. As for you, John, if CM Punk walks out of Money In The Bank with the WWE Championship then you will face the consequences.”<<

::Cena and Punk stand with huge grins on their faces as the fans give a mixed reaction. RAW goes off the air with Vince glaring at Cena.::
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:49 pm

Thoughts on the return show?
Back to top Go down
Champion
Champion

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:58 pm

I liked it Karl
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:23 pm

I enjoyed it except I hate Ryder being used as a heel
Back to top Go down
.mop is dead.
Curtain Jerker
Curtain Jerker
.mop is dead.

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:56 pm

It would be cool to see Ryder win the tag belts, even in real WWE. The Punk/Storyline so far was much like the real one. Maybe Cena will come off heel and face HHH? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:31 pm

Bubblegum wrote:
I liked it Karl

Thanks

God wrote:
I enjoyed it except I hate Ryder being used as a heel

How come?

.mop wrote:
It would be cool to see Ryder win the tag belts, even in real WWE. The Punk/Storyline so far was much like the real one. Maybe Cena will come off heel and face HHH? Suspect

Only time will tell my friend.
Back to top Go down
BEAST MODE
#1 Contender
#1 Contender
BEAST MODE

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:11 pm

Very good and interesting show.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:12 pm

Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock
Contender
Contender
AdamC #RussoSwervesRock

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:42 pm

Because I think he's a natural face. And he already has massive support. But either way is cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:45 pm

God wrote:
Because I think he's a natural face. And he already has massive support. But either way is cool Very Happy

I see. I will bear that in mind.
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:00 am

Just a heads up that RAW will suck this week. Razz

But only so MITB is awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:51 pm

July 11 2011

::The fans erupt into cheers as Monday Night RAW goes LIVE! The camera sweeps around the arena as the fans in attendance are going nuts. Signs such as “Welcome back!” and “Ryder for Champ!” are shown as we get closer to the ring area. We finally reach the commentary table as Jerry Lalwer and Michael Cole sit with huge grins on their faces. We cut to an empty ring as RAW gets underway.::

::The fans erupt into cheers as John Cena runs out with the WWE Championship in his hand. He raises it high in the air before sprinting down the ramp and jumping in the ring. He grabs a mic before turning to the crowd with a huge grin on his face.::

~John Cena~
>>“Hello Boston! It feels good to be back home and we are just six days away from Money In The Bank! I will go from being in my hometown to being in my opponent’s hometown. Not that it matters, I will still walk out of Money In The Bank the WWE Champion. But if I don’t then I have been told I will face the “consequences”. What does Vince think he is going to do? Go and defend it in a different company? So what, I am sure Vince has enough money to buy a new title. Anyway, I just came out here to tell all of you that I will retain my title Sunday and there is not a damn thing anyone can do about it!”<<

::He drops the mic and leaves the ring to huge cheers from the crowd. He heads up the ramp and raises his title in the air before disappearing backstage.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is for Evan Bourne’s Money In The Bank spot!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from St Louis, Missouri, weighing 183lb, Evan Bourne!”<<

::The fans explode into cheers as Evan Bourne runs out. He does his signature taunt before running down to the ring. He jumps in and awaits his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from Ayr, Scotland, weighing 256lb, Drew McIntyre!”<<

::Drew McIntyre walks out to huge boos from the crowd. He slowly walks down the ramp, ignoring the fans on his way. He rolls in the ring as the match gets underway.::

----------------------------------------------------

One on One Match
Winner will compete in the RAW Money In The Bank Ladder Match
Evan Bourne v Drew McIntyre

::McIntyre kicks Bourne in the gut before throwing him into the ring post. He smirks before pulling Bourne out and hooking his arms. He looks around at the booing fans before nailing the Future Shock DDT. He hooks the leg as the boos ring around the arena.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, and the man who will compete in the RAW Money In The Bank Ladder Match, Drew McIntyre!”<<

::The fans continue to boo as the referee raises McIntyre’s hand in victory. We cut backstage as he smirks at Bourne.::

::We cut to the locker room area where Dolph Ziggler and Vickie Guerrero stand talking.::

~Dolph Ziggler~old]>>“Listen Vickie, I don’t want you to take this the wrong way but I don’t want you to come down to the ring with me tonight.”<<

[b]~Vickie Guerrero~

>>“What?! Is this because of what Big Show said last week?! Hey! Listen to me! Excuse me! EXCUSE ME!!!!”<<

::Ziggler walks off, leaving Vickie standing looking furious.::

~Justin Roberts~

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Tampa, Florida, weighing 485lb, The Big Show!”<<

::Big Show walks out to huge cheers from the crowd. He walks down the ramp before stepping into the ring.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from Perry, Oklahoma, weighing 263lb, “The All American American” Jack Swagger!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Jack Swagger walks out with a smirk on his face. He walks down the ramp before entering the ring.::

One on One Match
Big Show v Jack Swagger

::Swagger continues to dodge attacks from Show as the fans chant that the match is boring. Finally, Show gets a hold of Swagger and goes for the Chokeslam but Swagger manages to scurry out. He goes to run out of the ring but Show grabs him before he gets out. He spins him around before nailing the WMD. The fans cheer as he covers an unconscious Swagger.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, The Big Show!”<<

::Show gets to his feet to huge cheers from the crowd. The cheers soon turn to boos as Dolph Ziggler comes out of nowhere and jumps on the back of Show. He locks in the Sleeper Hold, taking Show down to one knee. Eventually, Show succumbs to the hold and slips into unconsciousness. Ziggler smirks as he snatches a mic from a crew worker before leaning down into the face of Show.::

~Dolph Ziggler~
>>“Did you think you were being funny last week? Huh?! Well I will show you what you get for being funny this Sunday at Money In The Bank! Because I am defending my United States Championship against you and I can assure you that I will win. Oh, one last thing; Vickie will not be in my corner on Sunday.”<<

::The fans both cheer and boo at this announcement. Ziggler drops the mic on top of Show and heads out of the ring smirking as we cut to a commercial.::

////////////////////////
COMMERCIAL
///////////////////////

::The fans erupt into boos as Triple H walks out. He looks around at them, shaking his head, as he walks down the ramp. He steps into the ring and is handed a mic before he addresses the crowd.::

~Triple H~
>>“Let me guess, you are booing me because I was about to take out Cena last week. Well you have to understand that I was doing it for the sake of this company. If CM Punk wins this Sunday then the prestige of both the WWE Championship and the WWE itself will be in jeopardy, sever jeopardy! That is why John Cena must win this Sunday and if he doesn’t then I will personally make sure he suffers the consequences.”<<

::Everybody looks toward the podium as Michael Cole gets to his feet.::

~Michael Cole~
>>“Can I have your attention please! I have just received an email from the Anonymous RAW General Manager. And I quote, “Hunter, you don’t have to worry about the result this Sunday. You see, I have decided that I will be in Chicago to make sure things go the way they are supposed to. I have everything under control.””<<

::Cole goes back to commentary as Triple H stands eying the laptop. He heads to the back as we get ready for our next match.::

~Justin Roberts~

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, at a combined weight of 529lb, Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov!”<<

::The fans burst into cheers as Santino and Vladimir run out. They run down the ramp before sliding in the ring.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing their opponents, at a combined weight of 474lb, representing the New Nexus, they are the WWE Tag Team Champions, David Otunga and Michael McGillicutty!”<<

::New Nexus walk out to huge boos from the crowd. They walk down the ramp and get in the ring as the match is about to get underway.::

Tag Team Match
Non-Title
Santino and Vladimir v New Nexus (David Otunga and Michael McGillicutty) ©

::Santino hits McGillicutty with a hip toss to big cheers from the crowd. He waits for him to get back up before going for a clothesline. McGillicutty ducks underneath before nailing a dropkick. He gets the tag to Otunga who begins stalking Santino. He waits for him to get up before nailing the The Verdict. The fans boo as he makes the cover.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here are your winners, The New Nexus!”<<

::The fans continue to boo as Nexus are announced the winners. Kozlov enters the ring to check on Santino but Nexus begin beating down on both him and Santino.::

::The fans erupt into cheers as Better Than Woo run out. They charge into the ring and take down Nexus with two stiff clotheslines. They go to continue the attack but Nexus scurry out of the ring. They stare in at BTW as we cut to a commercial.::

/////////////////////////
COMMERCIAL
////////////////////////

::Maryse walks out to huge boos from the crowd. She smirks as she struts down to the ring. She grabs a mic before speaking to the fans.::

~Maryse~
>>“For years the Women’s division in the WWE has become a joke. They sign women solely for the reason that they look good. I am one of the lucky ones as I am both beautiful and amazing in the ring. This Sunday two of the worst wrestlers in our division, Kelly Kelly and Brie Bella, are competing for the Divas Championship. After Money In The Bank, real wrestlers like myself and Melina will be the ones competing for the Championship. Mark my words!”<<

::We cut to a commercial as Maryse awaits the rest of the participants for this match.::

COMMERCIAL
////////////////////////

Tag Team Match
Maryse & Melina v Kelly Kelly © & Eve

::Kelly runs off the ropes and goes for a clothesline on Melina but Melina ducks underneath before hitting her with a clothesline of her own. She whips her hair back before tagging in Maryse. She stalks Kelly before kicking her in the side of the head. She smirks at Eve and waits for Kelly to get up before hitting the French TKO. She covers as Melina takes Eve off the apron.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here are your winners, Melina and Maryse!”<<

::Maryse gets to her feet to huge boos from the crowd. She and Melina have their arms raised in victory as we cut to a commercial.::

COMMERCIAL
////////////////////////

::R-Truth walks out to huge boos from the crowd. He walks down with a deranged look on his face. He rolls in the ring and grabs a mic before snapping his head toward the camera.::

~R-Truth~
>>“There is a conspiracy in the WWE! I have been put in the Money In The Bank Match when I should be challenging for the WWE Championship!”<<

::The fans boo him as he continues to speak.::

~R-Truth~
>>“Y’all shouldn’t boo me, y’all should be booing yourselves! I will win at Money In The Bank and I am gonna go on to beat John Cena for the WWE Championship. I am the best man in this match and ain’t nobody gonna beat me!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos once again as Del Rio walks out in a suit. He looks down at Truth with a smirk on his face as he walks down the ramp. He picks up a mic before jumping in the ring.::

~Alberto Del Rio~
>>“You are funny you know that. You won’t win at Money In The Bank, Truth, because I will. It is my destiny to win. It is my destiny to win the WWE Champ-”<<

~R-Truth~
>>“Senior Jimmy, shut up!”<<

::The fans yet again erupt into boos as Jack Swagger walks out shaking his head. He walks down the ramp and snatches a mic before getting in the ring.::

~Jack Swagger~
>>“Did you really just call him Senior Jimmy? You really are an idiot. In fact, both of you are idiots. Neither of you will win this Sunday because I am going to do what only one other person has done, I will win the Money In The Bank Ladder Match for the second time. I will then cash it in the same night and walk out WWE Champion.”<<

::The three men stand glaring at each other.::

::The fans boo louder than before as Drew McIntyre walks out with a cocky smirk on his face. He struts down the ramp and grabs a mic before stepping into the ring.::

~Drew McIntyre~
>>“Will the three of you please shut up. It is obvious that none of you will win, especially now that I am in the match. Unlike the three of you and the four other guys in this match, I actually earned my spot. The rest of you were handed your spot by the Anonymous RAW General Manager, whereas, I defeated Evan Bourne earlier on tonight to EARN my place.”<<

~Alberto Del Rio~
>>“It doesn’t matter if you earned your spot or not because NOTHING can stop destiny from running its course.”<<

::The four men close in and glare at each other as we cut to another commercial.::

COMMERCIAL
////////////////////////

~Justin Roberts~

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Ghana, West Africa, weighing 221lb, Kofi Kingston!”<<

::Kofi Kingston runs out to tremendous cheers from the crowd. He does his signature taunt on the stage as pyro explodes around him. He runs down the ramp and slides in the ring before awaiting his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from Hollywood, Florida, weighing 223lb, he is the United States Champion, Dolph Ziggler!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Dolph Ziggler walks out with the United States Championship. He struts down the ramp and slides in the ring before awaiting the bell.::

One on One Match
Non-Title
Kofi Kingston v Dolph Ziggler ©

::Kingston sits perched on the top rope as Ziggler staggers to his feet. He turns around just in time to dodge a cross body. Kingston hits the mat hard and clutches his abdomen in pain. He gets to his feet and is took straight back down with the Zig Zag. The fans boo as Ziggler hooks the leg.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, Dolph Ziggler!”<<

::Ziggler gets to his feet as the boos echo around the arena. He gets his feet and is handed his United States Championship as we cut to the final commercial of the night.::

COMMERCIAL
////////////////////////

~Justin Roberts~

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from San Diego, California, weighing 175lb, Rey Mysterio!”<<

::The fans explode into cheers as Rey Mysterio runs out. He runs across the stage before jogging down the ramp. He slides in the ring and awaits his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing 230lb, The Miz!”<<

::The Miz walks out to huge boos from the crowd. He ignores them as he struts down the ramp with a smirk on his face. He jumps into the ring and stares down Mysterio as they both await the bell.::

One on One Match
Rey Mysterio v The Miz

::Mysterio nails the DDT to the delight of the fans. He gets up and waits for Miz to get to his knee before running off the ropes and kicking him in the side of the head. The fans cheer as he once again stalks Miz. As soon as Miz is up, Mysterio dropkicks him into the middle rope. He then runs off the ropes and goes for the 619 but Miz moves out of the way. Mysterio manages to land on his feet in the ring before being nailed with the Skull Crushing Finale. Miz hooks the leg as the referee makes the count.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, The Miz!”<<

::Miz gets to his feet as he is announced the winner. The referee raises his hand in victory to huge boos from the crowd. He continues to celebrate as RAW goes off the air.::
Back to top Go down
Cole
Executive
Executive
Cole

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:12 pm

That was shit Razz
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:31 am

Obviously.
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:23 am

Wasn't that bad
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:23 am

Yannic wrote:
Wasn't that bad

It will be better either next week or the week after. Smile
Back to top Go down
#Animal
Executive
Executive
#Animal

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:25 am

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Yannic wrote:
Wasn't that bad

It will be better either next week or the week after. Smile

Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:31 pm

July 18 2011

::The fans erupt into cheers as Monday Night RAW goes LIVE! The camera sweeps around the arena as the fans in attendance are going nuts. Signs such as “Welcome back!” and “Ryder for Champ!” are shown as we get closer to the ring area. We finally reach the commentary table as Jerry Lalwer and Michael Cole sit with huge grins on their faces. We cut to an empty ring as RAW gets underway.::

::The fans give a mixed reaction as John Cena walks out. He salutes the audience before running down the ramp. He grabs a mic from ringside before sliding in the ring. He gets to his feet and taunts to the crowd before speaking.::

~John Cena~
>>“Last night I was defeated by CM Punk and thus lost my WWE Championship. Punk has now left the WWE and taken the WWE Championship with him. Last week I was told by Vince McMahon that I would suffer the consequences if CM Punk walked out of Chicago with the WWE Championship. Well it has been almost 24 hours and I still haven’t heard from Vince. I think that, as always, Vince was bluffing. Not surprised to be honest but I thought that this time would be-”<<

::The fans erupt into cheers as Triple H walks out in a suit. He storms down the ramp, glaring at Cena all the way down. He walks up the steps and stares at Cena before entering the ring. He grabs a mic before walking over to Cena.::

~Triple H~
>>“There is a reason you haven’t seen Vince John and that is because this is not his fight to deal with. When you were told you would suffer the consequences you were not told what those consequences were. Let me enlighten you John; the consequence of you losing last night is that you will be facing me in a No Holds Barred Match at Summerslam. You better bring your A-Game bitch because I am ready to tear you limb from limb!”<<

::The two men glare at each other as the fans go nuts. We cut to a commercial as they continue to stare each other down.::

----------------------------------------

///////////////////
COMMERCIAL
//////////////////

~Justin Roberts~

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Long Island, New York, weighing 214lb, being accompanied to the ring by Curt Hawkins, Zack Ryder!”<<

::Better Than Woo walk out to tremendous cheers from the crowd. They taunt to the fans from the stage before strutting down the ramp. Ryder slides in the ring as Hawkins walks around the side. Ryder jumps up and down on the spot as he awaits his opponent.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from Champlin, Minnesota, weighing 224lb, being accompanied to the ring by Nexus, he is one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions, Michael Mcgillicutty!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Nexus walk out. They stand in a line on the ramp and stare down at the ring before Michael McGillicutty makes his way down the ramp. He slides in the ring as the remainder of Nexus remain on the stage.::

One on One Match
Zack Ryder w/ Curt Hawkins v Michael McGillicutty w/ Nexus

::McGillicutty whips Ryder across the ring before hitting him with a clothesline on the rebound. He gets back to his feet and smirks to the booing crowd as Hawkins screams encouragement at Ryder. McGillicutty goes to pick up Ryder but Ryder catches him by surprise with a small package.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, Zack Ryder!”<<

::The fans erupt into cheers as Zack Ryder is announced as the winner. McGillicutty jumps to his feet, looking pissed. The five members of Nexus on the ramp charge down to the ring before sliding in. Otunga is first in, taking Ryder down with a clothesline. Three of the others then begin beating down Hawkins while the other three stomp all over Ryder. They continue to beat down on the two men until they are sure they won’t be getting back up. They all stand in a line before raising their arms in the air.::

::We cut backstage as Maryse and Melina are shown beating down on Eve. Security rush over to separate the divas as we cut to the ring.::

~Justin Roberts~

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from San Juan, Puerto Rico, weighing 218lb, Primo!”<<

::The fans erupt into boos as Primo struts out. He looks around with a smirk on his face as he walks down the ramp. He jumps onto the apron and wipes his feet before stepping in.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing 235lb, JTG!”<<

::JTG dances out to cheers from the crowd. He dances down the ramp, continuing to take in the cheers from the crowd. He jumps in the ring and stares down his opponent.::

One on One match
Primo v JTG

::Primo springs himself off the ropes, nailing a picture perfect dropkick. He gets back to his feet and taunts the crowd before picking up JTG. He throws him off the ropes before hitting an elbow to the jaw. He smirks as he picks him up. He goes for a hurricanrana but JTG reverses it into a powerbomb. As Primo hits the mat, JTG stays on top of him for the cover.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, JTG!”<<

::The fans cheer as JTG is announced as the winner. He gets to his feet and has his arm raised in victory before rolling on the ring. We cut to the back as he smirks at Primo.::

::We cut to the General Manager’s office as Paul Heyman sits with a smirk on his face. The boos emanate around the arena as he shakes his head.::

~Paul Heyman~
>>“Many people are wondering why I did exactly what I did last night. Now for those of you people that don’t pay attention, I cost John Cena the WWE Championship last night. I done it for one reason and one reason only; because CM Punk deserved to win the WWE Championship. He will be back on RAW one day but, for now, he has the WWE Championship elsewhere. I have a plan for the WWE Championship right now but I will talk about that later on tonight.”<<

::We cut to the ring as Heyman looks down at the paperwork on his desk.::

::Nexus walks out to tremendous boos from the crowd. The six men slowly walk down the ramp, looking around at the fans on their way. They all climb into the ring before Otunga grabs a mic.::

~David Otunga~
>>“Last night we came out here and we told you that Nexus were going to once again take over the WWE. That begins tonight! You see we have a surprise for all you people and that surprise is going to come down to this ring in matter of minutes. First, we all want to assure each and every one of you that we fully intend on sticking to our word. We also fully intend on, not only keeping the Tag Team Championships, but also bringing in every other championship there is on this show. Now, without further ado, allow us to introduce to you the leader of Nexus!”<<

::The fans boo louder than before as Wade Barrett struts out with a smirk on his face. The six men in the ring step outside as Barrett enters, ready for his match.::

///////////////////
COMMERCIAL
//////////////////

One on One Match
Wade Barrett w/ Nexus v John Morrison

::Morrison goes for a dropkick but Barrett side steps it. He cracks his neck a couple of times before stalking Morrison. He waits for him to get up before nailing him with a boot to the face. He smirks before dragging Morrison to his feet. He stares into the crowd before nailing Wasteland. The fans boo as he makes the cover.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, Wade Barrett!”<<

::The fans continue to boo as Barrett gets to his feet. He drops down to the mat and rolls out, joining the rest of Nexus. The seven men walk to the back as a video airs on the titantron.::

::The video begins feeding through, showing the face of CM Punk. He is walking down to a ring in front of a live audience. He shows the WWE Championship on his shoulder before focusing the video on his face again.::

~CM Punk~
>>“Last night I did what I said I was going to do and that is defeat John Cena and walk out of Money In The Bank with the WWE Championship. I did exactly that and now I am here in Ring Of Honour and I am about to defend MY WWE Championship against another former employee, Shelton Benjamin. I will see you all next week where I plan on being in New Japan Pro Wrestling.”<<

::He smirks before cutting the feed.::

::We cut to the General Manager’s office as Paul Heyman sits back in his chair.::

~Paul Heyman~
>>“I have decided that both tonight and in three weeks time, we will have a match to determine the two men who will square off at Summerslam for the WWE Championship. That is all.”<<

::We cut to the ring as Heyman swings around in his chair.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall and is for the Divas Championship!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from Montreal, Quebec, Canada, being accompanied to the ring by Melina, Maryse!”<<

::The fans boo as Maryse and Melina walk out. They strut down the ramp before Maryse enters the ring.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing her opponent, from Jacksonville, Florida, she is the current Divas Champion, Kelly Kelly!”<<

::Kelly Kelly walks out with the Divas Championship to cheers from the crowd. She walks down the ramp before stepping in the ring.::

One on One Match
Divas Championship
Maryse w/ Melina v Kelly Kelly ©

::Kelly goes for a clothesline but Maryse turns it into a neckbreaker. She gets to her feet and whips her hair back before winking at the crowd. She stomps on the head of Kelly before taunting her. She picks her up before nailing the French Kiss. The fans boo as she makes the cover.

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner and the NEEEWWW Divas Champion, Maryse!”<<

::Maryse has her hand raised to tremendous boos from the crowd. She grabs the Divas Championship as we cut to a commercial.::

////////////////////
COMMERCIAL
///////////////////

::The fans erupt into boos as Drew McIntyre walks out in a custom suit. He smirks around at the crowd before raising the Money In The Bank briefcase in the air. He stops on the ramp and turns around as Dolph Ziggler walks out, also in a custom suit. He has the United States Championship draped over his shoulder and a mic in hand. He passes it to McIntyre as they both remain on the stage.::

~Drew McIntyre~
>>“Last night, I defeated seven other men to win this Money In The Bank briefcase which guarantees me a WWE Championship match anytime and anywhere. Dolph also had a big moment also had a big moment last night, defeating Big Show to retain his United States Championship. Not only that but he put the giant to sleep. Now the two of us went to RAW General Manager Paul Heyman and requested a WWE Tag Team Championship Match at Summerslam and this request was granted. So at Summerslam, both Dolph and I will prove exactly how dominant we are.”<<

::The two men smirk before disappearing backstage.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“The following match is scheduled for one fall where the winner will challenge for the WWE Championship at Summerslam!”<<

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing first, from San Luis Potosí, Mexico, weighing 263lb, Alberto Del Rio!”<<

::Alberto Del Rio walks out to huge heat. He cocks a smirk at the fans as he slowly makes his way down the ramp. He jumps on the apron before stepping into the ring.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Introducing his opponent, from Tampa, Florida, weighing 485lb, The Big Show!”<<

::The fans erupt into cheers as Big Show walks out with a huge grin on his face. He raises his arm high in the air as pyro explodes behind him. He walks down the ramp, screaming at the fans on his way. They continue to cheer him as he steps onto the apron before stepping over the top rope. He raises his arm in the air once again before stepping back and awaiting the bell.::

One on One Match
Winner is in the WWE Championship Match at Summerslam
Alberto Del Rio v Big Show

::Show nails a huge spear on Del Rio to huge cheers from the crowd. He quickly gets Del Rio back up before throwing him into the corner. He hits big chop on his chest before throwing him over his head. He walks over and puts his arm down to pick him up but Del Rio grabs it before flipping Show onto the ground. He locks in the Armbar and, after a few minutes, Show eventually taps out.::

~Justin Roberts~
>>“Here is your winner, the man who will now compete for the WWE Championship at Summerslam, Alberto Del Rio!”<<

::Del Rio jumps to his feet in celebration as he is announced as the winner. The referee raises his arm in victory before he climbs to the second rope. He continues to celebrate before jumping down. He motions for a belt around his waist as RAW goes off the air.::
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:22 am

Should I post RAW now or Monday? Razz
Back to top Go down
Karl
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Karl

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:59 pm

The U's Scotsman! wrote:
Should I post RAW now or Monday? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be   Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday Night Raw | The Way It Should Be
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next